PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:18 AM
Now I'm getting irritated. He's taking this as a game and I want him to learn. If he cared to notice. He has more wounds them me and if I'd wanted to make them serious I could have. He would have lost this battle in the long run.

"Stop."

I make it a growl so that he knows I'm serious.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:21 AM
I know she is pissed. Once more my playful side has gotten my ass in trouble. I walk back inside and site at the table. My wounds close and vanish as soon as I concentrate on them.

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:24 AM
I walk in behind him and sit across from him.

"Look...you weren't taking the lesson seriously. If that had been a real battle. The bite to the neck...I would have snapped it. You'd be dead. Do you understand? Strength is all well and good but not if you don't know how to use it."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:26 AM
"I thought the lesson was over once I got the changing down. Sorry about that."

I lean back in the chair avoiding her gaze.

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:29 AM
"Look at me. I love you but you still have a lot to learn."

I stop when I realize what I said. I look at him and then get up from the table. This was happening way too fast. I was falling for him and I hardly knew anything about him. I couldn't complain. He knew even less about me unless Drake had talked about me.

I sat next to the creek in the moonlight. I loved the night sky. Nothing was more beautiful to me.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:34 AM
“It never fails. Every time she gets a little closer she gets scared and runs. She maybe a powerful wolf but her heart is as weak as they come.”

I say to myself after she has left. The stress of her fear is getting to me. I need her to teach me and I love her. But if she runs off at every (I love you) we are going to never leave this cave.

“Much more of this and I may just start putting up walls. I getting tired of being rejected for ever emotion I show.” I say as I go to lay down and sleep. She needs time to think and I will just get in the way. As always me being around just screws people up…

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:45 AM
I sat for a few minutes then decided that I needed to go back in. He would be upset still and I needed to calm things down. I walked up to the door just as I heard the chair move. It was open so I could hear his voice clearly as he talked to himself.

His words cut to my heart. I didn't mean to make him feel that way. I was screwed up long before he came into my life. I had to get a handle on my feels or I was going to ruin everything. Not only loose his love but I'd not be able to teach him with out barriers.

I knew my sadness had always been a weakness. That's why I'd hidden behind the old lady and my powers. I had to deal with it and face the fact that I was in love yet again. I was part of life. I couldn't hide from it forever.

I walk in and act like I didn't hear anything. He's laying on the bed. I go sit on the edge of it.

I say one simple thing. "I'm sorry."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:49 AM
“It isn’t your fault. I guess I am just not meant to be around people. Those that are suppose to love me hate me. Those that did love me die. I guess distance is the best bet to keep you alive. This bed won’t help matters any. I have the stuff I will make a second come tomorrow and move my stuff to another of the rooms.”

I turn over and pull the blanket over me. I won’t see her hurt again like my grandfather had done. Before this went to far I would put a stop to it.

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:59 AM
I turn to face his back.

"No you won't. I don't hate you. I love you. WOULD YOU LOOK AT ME DAMN IT!!!"

I hit him on the shoulder.

"This isn't easy for me and you're going to listen to me. I know that I've not made things easy for you. But don't ever think I hate you. You're the first person I've felt anything but hate for in years. Please don't be angry with me. I'm trying. It's just hard for me. Can you understand that?"

I knew I couldn't change over night but I could start. I had to or I was going to lose him.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:02 AM
I roll back over and cuddle close to her. I knew she wouldn’t change overnight. I just wish she would stop running from me every time she makes some head way.

“Ok .I won’t move my stuff. So long as you stop running away every time you say the word love. Do we have a deal?’

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:07 AM
I took a deep breath as I laid my hand on his back softly.

"Margadh," I say in my native language. It meant more to me that way. It was a horrible thing in my country to break a deal.

I shove him over and crawl in bed with him and wrap my arms around him.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:09 AM
"What did you just call me?"

I playfully say as i tickle her back and press her close to me.

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:12 AM
"I didn't call you anything. I said deal. Have you never heard the Gaelic language before?"

I look him in the eye and smile.

"Tá mé i ngrá leat"

I kiss him passionately. This I wouldn't translate yet. Let him figure it out. I laid my head down and just looked at him.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:22 AM
"Well thanks I love you to."

I say as I break our kiss. The look on her face is priceless.

“Why are you so shocked? You think I am an idiot or something?”

I poke at her stomach as I say this. Her laugh is intoxicating, I love to see her smile and laugh more then anything.

“I love you more then the moon wishes to be with the sun.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:25 AM
"That's beautiful." I snuggle against him with a smile.

"So...I said it and didn't run away. That make you happy?"

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:28 AM
"No... The fact that you smile as you say it makes me happy."

I cup her chin and kiss her lips. Our naked bodies entwined in each other.

“More then anything I want to see you laugh and smile. More then the stars wish to be the sun but shall never be more then a shadow or it. I wish that for you.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:31 AM
I can't help but run my hands over his body. It feels so good to be with someone again. I've been trying to ignore the urges in my body but it is getting harder and harder to do.

"I'm glad your happy then. You have a beautiful way with words. You're a natural poet."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:37 AM
“Hell no I am not. I just watch to many sappy romance movies.”

I wrap my arms around her and roll so she is laying on top of me her legs straddle my waist.

“But I do love to write. My writing tends to be a bit more misunderstood.”

I kiss her and hold her tightly to me. I can feel her breath deeply taking in my scent. I had always wondered what I smelt like to others.

“Tell me what is my scent like?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:45 AM
His smell had changed since he first came to my hut in the village. When they'd brought him in he's smelled of earth. Like a field after it'd been turned for the spring garden.

Now he smelled of fresh turned earth but I could smell his wolf too. It was a strong musky scent.

"It's like the earth after it's been turned for a spring garden but it's musky with wolf at the same time. It's hard to describe. I get hints of water at times as well."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:48 AM
“So I smell like dirt…Musky dirt….Well I guess I need a bath then don’t I.”

I teased her as I bit her bottom lip and suckled on it.

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:00 AM
I take a deep breath as he pulls my lip and starts to suck on it. I run my hands down his back. I move so that he lets go of my mouth and I kiss him back deeply. The urges that I have are getting to strong to ignore. I slide down his body kissing as I go.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:08 AM
I close my eyes as I feel her slide down my body. Her kisses light as a butterfly. My cock twitches as she works lower on me. I feel her get to my family crest.

“I care for you more then I can even imagine.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:11 AM
"I never thought I'd care for anyone again. But I was wrong. I love you."

I kiss over the crest I stop and look at it for a moment. Thoughts of making love to Drake go through my mind. I wonder if his grandson is "just" like him in that manner as well. I laugh softly and continue working my way down.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:13 AM
I wonder what the laugh was for,

“I may not have much to brag about but I don’t think I am laughable.”

I feel a bite above my dick on that one.

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:17 AM
I kiss the spot where I bit him.

"I wasn't laughing at you silly."

As I reach his cock I go from kissing to licking softly down the shaft all the way to the tip. I feel his body shiver underneath me. I move down the other side and soft take his balls into my mouth one at a time sucking softly.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:19 AM
My eyes roll into the back of my head as she takes me into her mouth.

“You keep doing that and something might happen.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:21 AM
"I think that's the idea." I say as I move back up him and take the length of him into my mouth. I slide as far down him as I can sucking hard as I slide back up. My hands reach up and run his nipples as I suck his dick.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:31 AM
I moan as I feel her take me into her throat. The sensations are amazing her throat sucks and works the head of my dick as her tongue runs on the underside.

“Shit ooo damn that feels good.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I growl softly as I take him deep into my mouth sending the vibrations through him. I slide up and pay special attention to the head of his dick. I move back down on him. I take my hands from his nipples and massage his balls as I deep throat him yet again.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:38 AM
The sensation is too much. Her throat contraction around the head is more then any man could take. I can feel the cum bubble in my balls and spill into her throat. I howl at my release.

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:41 AM
I feel his climax as he stiffens. I take him deep when he does swallowing every single drop and lick him clean. I love the deep sound of his howl as he cums.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:42 AM
“Shit women you do that to much and I may lose a nut.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:45 AM
I laugh at him and move up to lay beside him. He's still breathing hard.

"With age comes experience."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:54 AM
“And with youth comes stamina. I guess you just proved that wrong…”

I flip over on top of her and begin to kiss her neck. Moving to her nipples, teasing and sucking each one as I go, I trail my tongue down her firm stomach. I lick her clit and slip two fingers into her love hole. She is warm and soaking wet. I lick the honey that pours from her. I need more so I shift my tongue to its full 12 inches and slide into in to her. I curl and probe the full length of my tongue into her as my fingers dance over her clit at a fevered pace.

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:01 AM
As he kisses my neck I can help but sigh. I had been so long since some one touched me with love. I feel his tongue trailing down my stomach. I shiver with the sensation.

When he licks my clit I let out a loud gasp. I can feel my need building. I feel him move down to lick the juices that are flowing from me. My breathing is coming faster with each touch.

I feel him shift his tongue and my back arches. I'm hardly able to keep from screaming. His fingers on my clit add to the sensation and it isn't long before I'm giving my own howl as I orgasm.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:08 AM
I curl my tongue and suck. The suction makes her pussy convulse all the harder. I wiggle my tongue against her g-spot as I rub the underside of her clit. I can feel her pussy clamp down on my tongue. I keep going bring her to 3 more orgasms before she begs me to stop.

“So do I pass?”

I whisper to her as I lay next to her panting frame. Her tan nipples hard enough to cut diamond, the flush on her white skin make her all the more beautiful.

“You taste pretty good for as old as you are.”

I suckle her ear and lick her neck as I tease her.

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:10 AM
"If I could catch my breath I'd kick your ass for that old comment."

Him suck my ear isn't helping me calm down any at all.

"If you keep that up I'm going to jump you here in a minute.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:12 AM
“That is the idea granny. But if you need a minute to rest you hip I understand.”

I lay back and put my hands behind my head. A classic sign of the dominate male.

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
I give him a dirty look out of the corner of my eye. I smile and turn and jump on top of him. I'm straddling his waist.

"I think we'll be calling you grandpa when I get done with you."

I kiss him and pull his tongue into my mouth and begin to suck on it. Then I move to his neck. I bite it but not hard enough to break the skin.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:19 AM
‘Wow when did you put your teeth in? I must have missed it.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:22 AM
I let me teeth grow a little and bite him again with a little more force this time.
'
"Keep it up and I'll use them in more sensitive areas"

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:24 AM
"Just make sure you put your glasses on i don't want you to miss."

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:29 AM
I sit up and look at him. I give him an evil smile.

"Trust me I won't miss. You'll be begging for me to stop in a little while."

I kiss my way down him again. When I get low enough I lift up and slide down onto him. I squeeze my muscles all the way down. I tighten even more as I slide back up. I lean foward with him inside me and start to suck on his nipples.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:31 AM
"Am i missing something my dick feels like it is in a wet glove?"

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I let out an agitated moan and start to thrust myself harder onto him. Letting bottom out inside me. I lean back until my hands touch the bed. I'm riding him harder. I can hear him grunt from the force of it.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:38 AM
I sit up and suck her nipples as she thrusts hard on my dick. He tunnel is tighter then I have ever felt. I pull her tight to me and kiss her.

“That is better. Show me what you got. Show me I have to learn here aswell.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:40 AM
I push him back and spin around with out lifting off of him. From this posititon I can work just the head of his dick with my muscles and reach his balls all at the same time.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:43 AM
She forces me back down. I can’t do anything more but let her ride me. She is the best I have ever had. The way she works her muscles is out of this world. I grab her hips and force her down harder on me. She is moaning as much as I am grunting from the impact.

“God damn you are tight.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't say anything I'm too busy paying attention to the pressure I feel building inside both of us. I stop thrusting and slide down on him completely. I lock my muscles down so hard that I start shaking.

The change in sensations causes him to let out a loud moan. I slowly start sliding up him as I shake. Once I get to the head of his dick I stop and let him feel the shaking again. Then I slide down him again even slower. I can feel his balls swelling with the pressure.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
I grab her and pull her back on me, I start thrusting faster and faster into her. My fingers dance over her nipple and clit as my dick strikes her g-spot each time. It is to much for me and I unload almost 15 shots into her womb. I can feel her go into convulsions and scream as she cums hard.

“I really hope you can’t get pregnant. After that load it would take a miracle for you no to. “

freedom
03-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I lay back on him breathlessly. Pregnant? I sit up suddenly. Oh yes I could very well get pregnant. When I had been with Drake or anyone before him I had taken precautions not to get with child. This was so unexpected that I hadn't even thought of it. I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Damian...ummm...we may have a problem. I haven't taken anything to keep me from getting pregnant since I was with your grandfather."

I felt a panic hit me. I had always wanted children but how could I train him if I got pregnant? I would have a hard time shifting towards the end. This was the first time I'd been with a man in years maybe we'd get lucky and I could start taking something.

It would be weeks before I knew anything for sure so I wasn't going to worry about it. I got up so that we could go out and clean up.

"Walk to the stream with me love? We can bath in the moonlight." I kissed him as I moved to the side of the bed.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:30 PM
The thought of having a child so young in my life scared me. My little joke had just opened a can of worms. That can shouldn’t have been opened for a very long time.

“Are you serious? I figured that someone as powerful as you can just like stop that function.”

I stand up and walk arm in arm with her. I was scared for so many things. We can’t do anything about it now. So I decided to just enjoy the moment.

“Can I ask when your last period was Raven? If the answer is what I want to hear we may be ok.”

If the answer wasn’t then if she wanted me to I could run into the human town and get the Morning after pill. Then again those were meant for humans and I don’t know what the side effects would be on a wolf. I remember hearing about a wolf who used them. I don’t remember how it turned out though.

“If it comes down to it I can run down to the human town and get a pill they developed to stop you from getting pregnant. As much as I love you I don’t want to be a dad for a long time.

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:38 PM
"You are young to be a dad. I'm not really ready to mom either. I know wolves centuries older then me that are still waiting."

I'd heard of this pill the humans had. I'd known a wolf that took it. Things weren't pretty at all. It destroyed her uterus and her womb. She would never be able to have pups. She had killed herself a few months later.

"I'd rather not use the humans pills. They don't work with our bodies very well. My last period was a few days ago. I haven't been off it long."

I blushed talking about such private things with him. When we reached the stream I splashed him with water trying not to think about the problems we might be faceing over a short time of pleasure.

I kissed him softly as we floated in the water. The full moon shining down on us. I laid my head back and let out a howl. I was happy and I wanted the world to know it.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:14 PM
“Well then we will deal with it if it happens. I would rather be a young dad then destroy any part of you.”

I get splashed in the face as I go to make fun of her for blushing.

“OH you didn’t just splash me!”

I dive in the water and swim between her legs brushing my hand over her slit. When I surface I am face to face with her. I lean in and kiss her as I hold her slight form to me. She howls and I can feel the happiness in it.

“well I am glad you approve of me.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I smile at him. I look up at the moon and howl again. Softer this time. I slide out of his arms and walk back up on the bank.

"Run with me."

I say and shift forms. My black fur blending perfectly into the night. Only the glow of my blue eyes in the moonlight giving me away when I want to be seen.

I wait for him to move next to me and I take off. Ignoring everything but the pounding of the ground under my feet. The air rushes through my fur as I run. I can hear the forest animals scurry from our path. I dodge limbs and roots. Running for the shear love of the run. We reach the peak of the mountain and I stand looking out at the night sky. I nuzzle him as I feel him stop next to me. I howl again. The night is ours alone.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:28 PM
“And you worry about running miles for game. We just cleared about 10 miles in under 20 mins.”

I nuzzle my pure white nose into her.

“Besides (I poke her stomach) you need to run more.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:33 PM
I snap at his ear as he teases me and leap down the rocks. Clearing them with ease.

I slip into a little cave as he bounds past me. I leap on his back playfully and grab the rough of his neck.

"Calling me fat huh? See if you get any from me again smart ass."

I let go and head back to the woods. Leaving him to follow.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:38 PM
“Not fat pleasantly plump.”

As she runs I chance after her. I can see her like it is day. I begin to move faster and fast. Soon I am right beside her.

“Oh like you can resist me.”

I jump on her and we go tumbling down the hill.

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:41 PM
We tumble to a stop. I decide to act like I am mad at him. I won't look at him or answer him. I get up and stomp away trying not to let him see the laughter in my eyes. I sit down a few feet away and put on a good act of pouting.

He nuzzles me and I move away from him. I'm fighting really heard not to let him hear me laugh.

"Leave this fat lady alone." I barely get it out with out losing it.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 07:47 PM
“You aren’t this fat lady. You are my fat lady. And besides I have been thinking.”

I sit behind her and hold her trim stomach.

“I would love to see your stomach say out to here.”

I hold my hands out to show her stomach the size of a small beach ball.

“NO matter what your stomach looks like I would love you the same.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 07:55 PM
I turned to look at him. He truly meant what he said. He would love me no matter what.

I lean over and kiss him. I lay my head on his shoulder. It was nice to be loved. To let someone love me again.

"We should get some sleep. You have more of that weird human stuff to install and my sense tell me the weather will be cooling down soon. We are in for a early and harsh winter."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:16 PM
“Yup and I want that cave as comfortable as it can be for you. You have lived harshly for to long. I want to show you a kind a loving world.”

I stand and we run back to the cave hand in hand. When we get back I start to work on some rice and chicken I had got in town, sweet and sour chicken with white rice and steamed peppers. We even have plates and silver wear now. I set the food on the table and see the confusion on her face.

"Don't worry it is good. Just pick up the fork and eat."

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:19 PM
I look at the food in front of me. I doesn't really look like something I will enjoy. But if it makes him happy I'll try it.

I pick the fork up. I had been hundreds of years since I had used one but I managed to use it with out looking foolish.

"I don't think my world is harsh. It's the world of a wolf. I like it."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:23 PM
“Well the world of the wolf needs an upgrade. We need to work with humans more. They are smarter then they used to be. The masses know about us. They know our weaknesses and our power to an extent. If the leaders of our worlds don’t start working together there will be a war I can feel it in my bones.”

I put a mouth full of rice into my mouth and savor the sweet and tangy flavor of it. I had gotten used to all meat and it was getting old. With the variety the human town has life will get much better here.

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:28 PM
"I think we are better off with out the humans. They think they know about us. They know what they tell in stories. Every time we've tried to coexist with them they've turned on us."

I knew he was right about the brewing war. We'd avoided it for centuries thanks to wise leaders but our leaders now were hungry for power. Some have even spoke of taking over the human world.

"War will come. It always comes. And when it does most of us will be killed because we are out numbered and don't have the weapons humans do. I wish it was an easy fix but it's not."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:32 PM
“Human weapons against the dragon they are but a drop in the ocean. If war comes many wolves will die as will humans. But I will make sure nothing happens to you. I vow that upon the earth itself.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 08:37 PM
"That's sweet of you, but in war there are no guarantees. I've seen too many over my lifetime. Besides PUP I think I can take care of myself."

I smile over the food at him. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

"We have a long time before we have to worry about that. Right now we need to work on your training and make it through the coming winter."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 08:57 PM
“I know you can take care of yourself. But you don’t have eyes in the back of your head. I have the Dragon’s eye. I can see and stop bullets with it. I love you and don’t want to see you hurt.”

We finish out plates and I go down to the stream to rinse them off.

“I don’t think she understands war now. No longer do skills of fighting count. If you have one well placed bullet it is all over.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I stand in the door and watch him wash the dishes. I couldn't help but think he worried too much. I'd not been in a human town in years but I'd been around humans a lot. Usually at the other end of a gun in the past few years. I'd even been hit a few times but nothing serious...yet.

I knew he only worried cause he cared. He was new to being wolf and while his dragon power was great he had a lot to learn about the advantages of being able to disappear into the night or woods.

After we got some sleep I'd have to start his mage training. I could feel his power bubbling under the surface. If we didn't take care of it soon it would start to turn inward and eat at him.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:03 PM
I turn around to see her looking at me. It seems every time I turned around she was looking at me. After I had entered the cave and put the dishes away. I laid down on the bed and went over the changes I had to do tomorrow.

“Well I am about dead. So I saw we go to sleep.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I crawl into the bed with him and curled into his side. I was getting to hate the idea of having to go back to the village at some point. I knew he could beat the chief in fair battle but I knew that ass too well. He rarely fought fair. I sighed. That was fair in the future. All I needed to worry about was the here and now.

I dozed off in contented sleep.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:22 PM
After she dozed off I was still wired from the day in town. The bar fight and the sex were just a warm up to me. I needed to train and in the worse way. I slipped out of bed and found a waterfall with a rock pillar under it in the spray. It would be perfect.

I swam over to the pillar and found it was on a large rock that was only an inch or so under the water. I climbed onto the rock and the water beat down on my head and shoulders. It felt like I had to fight while carrying a person on my back. Every time I would punch the stone the water would make my arm heavier.

“This is going to be tough.”

I begin to pound away at the rock. With each hit a small chip of rock would fly off. My knuckles were already bloody and the water stung them. I began to kick the rock. I could feel the rock rip the skin from my feet as they hit.

I began to scream at every hit. I would picture the face of the man who killed my best friend. I howled at the top of my lungs as I punched so hard I buried my fist into the rock. The memories of her rape and murder always hit me hard. I vowed never to let another man on earth touch a women out of hate. I would become strong enough to protect them all.

I began to use my water dragon. My bullets could cut flesh easy enough. But I needed them to be able to cut rock and metal. As time went on I was able to cut deep into the rock with my dragon. I knew I had to get back. Raven would be pissed I ran off without her.

I slipped from the water and noticed the Smell of Honey suckle and wild roses in the air.a

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I awoke a short time later all alone. I sighed in aggrivation. Why was he always running off?

I made my way out the door. I found his scent soon enough and followed to the waterfall at the far end of the valley.

I could make out his form through the water as it beat at him. I watched as he attacked the stone pillar. I could smell the blood. It made my beast stir with in me. I moved closer as I heard him begin to scream.

There was a lot of darkness in his short life. It was good that he was training. He needed as much of that as he could get. But he had to stop wondering off.

I sat silently until he finished.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
I smelt the flowers but I couldn’t find her. I began to climb to the higher portion of the waterfall. It was a multi layer falls with many stone platforms at different levels. I found a platform that was very shallow and the water poured from high above. The pressure under this fall would be much heavier then the one at the bottom.

I walked under it and I felt like I was a thousand pounds heavier. I took a stance with my knees bent and my arms out. I began to move through my Tai-chi.

1. Sinking of Shoulders and Dropping of Elbows
2. Relaxing of Chest and Rounding of Back
3. Sinking Chi down to Dan Tien
4. Lightly Pointing Up the Head
5. Relaxation of Waist and Hip
6. Differentiate Between Empty and Full: Yin and Yang
7. Coordination of Upper and Lower Parts of the Body
8. Using the Mind Instead of Force
9. Harmony between Internal and External
10. Connecting the Mind and the Chi
11. Find Stillness within Movement
12. Movement and Stillness Present at Once
13. Continuity and Evenness throughout the Form

After what seemed like only a few moments to me over an hour had passed. I walked from the waterfall. I still felt my skin tingle from the pressure. As I climbed down I saw Raven waiting for me.

“I am sorry I just left I needed time to clear to head.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:48 PM
I had watched him as he worked through his moves. He was defiantly a trained warrior. That was evident. But that wasn't all he needed to get through the battle facing him.

I sat and meditated while he worked on his moves. I heard the splash on his skin stop and opened my eyes. He was working his was down from the waterfall.

I didn't say anything as he approached me and apologized. I took a deep breath and stood up.

"It's ok...just tell me when you are leaving. If you will work that hard on your mage training you'll learn quickly. Go get some sleep. You'll need your energy and I need to look at your hands and feet before you go to bed."

I put my hands on his shoulders and turned him toward the cave.

"March mister."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:52 PM
“Yeah yeah yeah the poor puppy hurted himself…”

I walk to the cave and sit down on the bed. My feet still covered in blood as are my fists. They have stopped stinging and I know I will only need till morning for them to heal.

freedom
03-16-2007, 09:55 PM
I clean the blood off his hands and feet. He had remarkable healing skills but if they weren't clean when he healed it would get infected. I cleaned them and covered them in healing herbs. They would be healed by morning but it never hurt to be careful.

"Please promise me you'll start telling me when you leave. That's not asking much is it?

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 09:58 PM
“It was a spur of the moment thing. All this building had me off. I needed a real work out. I am spending to much time in bed and hunting. I need to work out more. Trust me if had not wanted to wake you I would have told you. Next time I go out training and you are asleep I will leave a note on the fridge how does that sound.”

I lay back in bed and pull the blanket over my body. I know she cares but we are both used to being alone and doing whatever we wanted.

freedom
03-16-2007, 10:05 PM
I knew that was the best I was going to get.

"Fine. I just hope you put that much effort into your mage training. You're power is getting built up. If you don't start soon there will be problems. Get some sleep. I'll see you when you wake up. I may go out to gather some herbs I need so if I'm not here you know why."

I kissed him on the forehead and walk over to my herbs. Everything is full but it won't be enough to get us through winter. A lot of them will get used up in training. I waited until I heard his breathing steady before I left.

The sun was rising over the mountain top. It was the perfect time to find mountainblood. It was the rarest herb. It could only be found in early morning in the shade of an oak tree. I threw my pack over my shoulder and headed out. It would be late before I returned. I knew he had plenty to keep him busy that I couldn't help him with.

Damn human shit I thought to myself with a smile as I crossed the stream.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 10:25 PM
I woke and got to work. With the training I did last night it went much faster then I had thought it would. The water below the cave turned out to be heated. After clearing out a room I was able to dig it deep enough with my water dragon to form a hot spring. After a hole was cut to let the steam out I knew this would help with the training. I could vent the steam into another room or two. We could begin to grow herbs we needed and even have a sauna to help purge impurities.

I had installed the new stone door and the handles for it. With that done the cave heated up to pleasant temperature. I still had to work a bit on the fireplace. The smoke was pulling back into the cave a bit. I would find some stone slabs and cut them to fit together tomorrow.

“Well that should do. A little more work and this place will keep us for a number of years.”

Just as I say this I hear Raven come back in. For once she isn’t hurt and bleeding after a venture out on her own. I can see she is tired but happy after a long day.

“So tell me what do you want for dinner? I got bread in the oven. I mean the new oven. I was able to cut and make a stone over out of the wall. Amazing what cutting power water has when it is formed right.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 10:32 PM
"I don't care what you fix. I just know I'm starved."

I walked over the spot where I kept my herbs and started unloading. I had found almost everything I needed. I was exhausted but we would have all we needed for winter.

"I've only got two other herbs to find and we'll be set for the winter."

He was covered in sweat from head to toe. He glistened with it. Just looking at him made me forget all about dinner. His shirt was off and he had mud smeared across his chest. I was suddenly hungry but not for food.

The look in my eye must have told him what I was thinking because he began to smile at me.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 10:36 PM
I smirk at the look in her eyes. Like I could miss it she was basically drooling on herself.

“Why don’t I show you the new bath and you can rest. I will toss some of the deer on as steaks. And bring some mashed potatoes.”

I grab her around the waist and lead her to the back of the cave. I open the Stone door (wood would rot and expand with the proper treatment.) To reveal a large hot spring inside the cave, the steam rose from the water it was just a little above perfect temp. Just right to soak away muscle aches.

“So what do you think?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 10:44 PM
"It's amazing."

I reach down and touch the water. It was perfect.

"You are wonderful. So handy to have around."

I kiss his cheek and strip out of my clothes. I sink into the water greatfully and close my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night and was tired.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 10:52 PM
“Well I will be back in about 10. Once the stuff is on the cook I can just let it be.”

10 minutes late.

I wake back in to find raven has fallen asleep against the side of the spring. Her nipples are hard and she is smiling. It was the first time I had seen her smile in her sleep. I stripped down and slipped in next to her. I pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her to me. Dinner would be ready in about a half hour.

I begin to lightly kiss her face and lips. Her smell is stronger then ever in the bath. I love the way her body seems to fit perfectly against me.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM
I drifted off to sleep quickly in the warm water. My dreams find my quickly.

I walk through a field full of wildflowers. As I walk I hear a voice call my name. I turn and find Drake smiling at me. I can't help but smile back. I walk towards him. He embraces me and tells me he loves me but I need to let him go. I sigh into his hair and agree. As I do he fades from my arms.

I hear another voice calling my name and I turn to find Damian in the field with me I run to him and wrap my arms around him. We kiss passionately but yet more voices call me.

I turn to look into the distance. Far away in the field there are two small children. All I can tell is that one is a boy and the other a girl. There's not much else that I can tell for the sun is behind them. I go to move towards them wondering why they would be calling my name. But they begin to fade as I move near to them.

As the dream fades I feel lips touching my face. I open my eyes to find myself in Damian's lap. I smile at him.

"Just had the strangest dream."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:08 PM
“So long as it was a good one then I am happy. Tell me about it.”

I can see mixed emotions in her eyes as she looks at me.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:13 PM
"It was good. I dreamed of Drake. He told me goodbye and that he loved me. You were there too after he left. But the weird part was after that."

I just didn't understand it. I didn't know any kids.

"There were theses 2 kids in it. There was a boy and a girl but that's all I could tell. The sun was behind them so they were all in shadows. I don't know any kids though. That's what was weird."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:16 PM
“oh shit I do believe I am going to have to make a standing order of baby food in the human town.”

I let my head fall back. I sigh women who carry Dragon babies will have visions of there lovers and children.

“Twins a boy and a girl that will be fun, looks like we are going to be In this cave for a while longer.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:18 PM
"What are you talking about? We don't even know if I'm pregnant or not. Calm down."

I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. I feel so at peace in his arms.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:23 PM
“No I have reason to worry. It was a legend that if a member of the Dragon clan mated with a women. She would have a vision in her dreams the next night, a vision of love and the past the present and the future. Drake is your past. I am your present, and our children are the future.”

I look down at her and wonder what fate has in store for us.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:28 PM
I look at him in disbelief. I never took much stock in legends. I reach under the water and squeeze his dick playfully.

"You are way to serious. We've had sex one time and you're going to freak out on me. Visions don't mean a lot. You need to relax."

I kiss him and laugh. I'd seen too much in my life to believe in visions.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:32 PM
“Ugh careful with the plumbing I may be handy but I can’t fix those pipes. You always ask me to be serious and now I am and you say to lighten up. “

I nibble on her ear as she teases my nipple with her fingers.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:36 PM
I laugh at him.

"You have to know when to be serious and when to not. This is a time to not."

I pinch his nipple as he bites down harder on my ear.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:37 PM
“Ow be careful with me I am tender…”

I shift my ears and look at her with big puppy eyes.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:40 PM
I start laughing and turn to straddle him.

"You know...those could come in handy."

I pull them moving his head forward.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:45 PM
My ears are very sensitive. As she grabs them I feel my dick grow under her. She pulls me into her chest and I begin to lick and suck on her nipples. I shift my tail and let it slide into her slit. I make the tip twitch against her g-spot as my dick grinds into her clit.

“Careful they are sensitive.” I manage through her ample breasts.

freedom
03-16-2007, 11:49 PM
"Oh they are huh. I wonder..." I trail off and start to blow in his ear.

I grind my clit back against his dick.

"You know...we should be careful unless you do want me pregnant."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 11:53 PM
As she blows in my ears my tail starts going crazy and my leg starts kicking.

“Nooooo …noooott…..faiirrrrr”

Before I can finish my sentence I cum and it floats to the surface between us.

freedom
03-17-2007, 12:00 AM
I break out in laughter. The site of seeing him orgasm from me blowing in his ear is too funny.

"You are just adorable my little puppy." I kiss him on the nose.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 12:02 AM
I grab and cover my ears. They are far too sensitive for her to get any ideas right now. As she kisses my nose I snap at her.

“That was mean. I didn’t know they were that sensitive.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 12:06 AM
"Now we do and...NO I won't forget. I shall use it to my advantage." I go to move like I am going to goose him. He moves his hands and I grab his ears again. I blow gently. Then I move down and kiss his neck.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 12:14 AM
As she blows in my ears again my legs go stiff and I cum yet again.

“OW stop it damnit.”

I feel her kissing my neck and know she is just playing. But I can’t shift back as I have no more energy.

freedom
03-17-2007, 12:25 AM
"Poor baby. Are you all worn out?"

I can't help but laugh at him a little. I know he's exhausted. I wait a few moment for him to change back but I realize he can't right now.

"Looks like I've got a sensitive little puppy on my hands. What shall we do with you?"

I slide my hands down his body. Then I move back up to his ears. Kissing them lightly.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 12:29 AM
The more intense feel of her touching my ears makes me cum again. As she keeps kissing them I can’t do anything but whimper at her to stop. At this rate she will drain me.

“Please stop I can’t take it…”

I pass out from her playing with my ears.

freedom
03-17-2007, 12:34 AM
I sit back and sigh. This young pup needs to learn how to focus his energy a little bit more. I slide over next to him and hold him. I smell something coming from the kitchen. I pull him out of the water so that he doesn't drown while I'm gone.

I walk in and see smoke coming from one of the human things. I think he called it a stove. There are several knobs on the front. After a few minutes I turn the one that matches where the pan is sitting. After a few moments the smoking stop.

"I don't think that will be edible."

I go back to see if he's woke up yet.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 12:55 AM
After a few moments the smell of smoke wakes me. I walk out as Raven walks back in. We run into each other and I fall backwards into the hot spring. I pop back up gasping for air.

“What was burning?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 12:58 AM
"Your food. When you pass out it tends not to take care of itself."

I laugh at him as he crawls out of the water.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 01:00 AM
“Well at least we still have some of the smoked bear to eat. From now on if you want to do that. Wait until after dinner.”

I smack her on the ass as I walk out. My tail wagging behind me and one ear cocked to the side.

freedom
03-17-2007, 01:02 AM
I stop and watch him walk away. He was really cute with the tail and ears. I walk up behind him and jump on his back.

"Who's a cute little pup?" I grab his cheek and squeeze.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 01:06 AM
I growl at her as she pinches my cheeks.

“Grr you just never give up do you…”

I grab the meat and head back in. The potatoes are fine so after I let the bear meat warm and mash the potatoes we sit down to a good meal.

freedom
03-17-2007, 01:22 AM
We eat and I keep looking at him and giggling. That dream seemed to release some tension that was deep inside me. He gives me a dirty look and I try to keep from laughing again.

"I'm sorry. You are just too sweet like that. I could just eat you up." I lean across the table and kiss him.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 02:18 AM
I was getting sick of the snickers and giggles. I throw my fork down.

“I am going out I will be back later.”

I shift fully only my eyes turn into slits and are red. I run for miles until I find a bear. I am so pissed over always being treated like a kid I need to vent. I shift to human form my ears and tail finally disappear.

I yell the bear as he turns to look at me.

“I am sorry but I need to vent and you are the first thing I found.”

The bear turns its head at me. I activate my Dragons eyes and open the 8th dragon gate. Sparks shoot across my body as I channel the electricity of the earth flow into me. The animal feels my killing intent and charges.

The bear lands a blow on me and its paw bounces off of my body like it was a feather. He tries to bite my neck and his teeth can’t break the muscle. I channel energy into the muscle. It grows to the point where the bears jaw snaps. I grab the bears head and twist. The whole body is ripped apart at the force.

freedom
03-17-2007, 02:33 AM
I've never seen him so angry. I can't believe he left over that. I walk to the door in time to see him run over the top of the hill. I sit down at the table feeling lost.

I didn't want him upset. I thought everything was ok. I do what I always do when I was confused. I went hunting.

Concentrating on the hunt seemed to clear everything else from my mind. I headed in opposite direction that Damian had. I wanted to give him his space.

I shifted quickly and started looking for a track. I'd been scenting for about ten minutes when I felt a huge pull of energy from the ground. I made the earth shake. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What was he doing?" I thought as I waited on the shaking to subside.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 02:44 AM
It wasn’t enough I was still pissed and needed more. I shifted and ran I passed Raven as she stood full shifted shaking. I knew she could feel the energy I was pulling. I keep running not even looking twice at her. I see another wolf just as he goes to attack me. He is a large gray wolf.

“Perfect.”

As he extends his claws I grab his hand and hold him in midair. The look of shock on his face made me laugh. I put him straight into the air and channeled massive amounts or electricity into him. He howled in pain as I tortured him. When I felt he could take no more I tossed him into the air and hit him with enough electricity to vaporize him. All that was left was a mist of blood.

By now my white fur has turned red with blood. I was finally able to think clearly again. I was still pissed and I needed more my muscles needed to burn and I needed to sweat out this rage. I ran back to the water fall and pounded the stone till my hands were numb.

I was finally calm and climbed to meditate. As I went though the motions I knew Raven would be mad at me when I got back. As I moved closer to my center I began to clearly see the dragon and wolf within me. They were still separate. Yet the dragon and wolf were merging into one. The longer I stay as a wolf the more they change. Soon the change will be complete and my power will be complete.

freedom
03-17-2007, 02:52 AM
I could feel all the energy. There was something dangerous about him as he ran by me. It was the first time that I felt fear around him. I saw him covered in blood. I knew he'd killed. I knew he wasn't done yet either. I heard him coming back my way. I moved into the shadows and watched him run by.

I could only begin to imagine what he had done. I was afraid to go home. I didn't know where he'd gone after he ran by me. I didn't want to fight with him. Not verbally or physically. He needed space. I intended to give it to him. I decided to let him have the cave for the night and let him cool down.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 02:57 AM
Once my mind is clear and body pure of the anger that had build in me. I knew I had scared raven badly. I had to find her at all costs. I ran back to the cave. I knew I could follow her scent from there.

I picked it up and ran at full speed after her. I spotted her sitting by the river. She was still shaking and I knew why. I felt like a bastard for scaring her. As I walked up to her I slide down behind her and hugged her to me. I felt her jump as my hands closed around her. I buried my face into her neck and cried for what seemed like hours.

freedom
03-17-2007, 03:03 AM
I am so deep in thought that I don't hear him walk up. I jump as his hands touched me. I'd never felt anything like what he'd done. I felt the first tear hit my shoulders. I stopped shaking when I became worried.

I twisted around in his embrace so that I could hold him. I whispered sorry into his ear as I held him. I'd never meant to make him mad. I had a feeling there was a lot going on with him that he'd never told me. I would wait on him to talk to me. I couldn't force him. It wouldn't do any good till he was ready.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 03:09 AM
The sadness I had held in for long came to surface

“Once again this damn power had scared the one I loved. The first women I loved had found out about my powers and was so desperate to get away she was killed. I knew I could never make a good husband or father. I only hurt the ones I loved.”

I held onto her tight. I knew that I would enjoy her warmth while I could.

freedom
03-17-2007, 03:17 AM
"You'll have to do more then that to get rid of me. I'm not like other women you've know. I'm stubborn as hell. You will be a wonderful father and husband as soon as you learn to control that temper of yours."

I held him tight to me. I wouldn't give up on him that easily. His power had changed. Something was going on and I needed to figure out what it was.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 03:20 AM
As she hugged me I felt a twinge of pain. Soon that twinge turned into a throb.

“I think I got a head ach from the waterfall.”

All of a sudden the throb becomes a searing pain. I can’t see anymore and I am howling at the top of my lungs.

freedom
03-17-2007, 03:34 AM
I grab him and hold him to me as he screams. I try to reach into him with my power but his own power is going crazy. I lay him down on the ground and try to keep him from hurting herself.

I couldn't figure out why I couldn't stop the pain. Every time I try to heal him the magic comes right back at me. This wasn't fair. I couldn't lose him. I'd never had this problem. The howls he was making were tearing my heart apart. Why could I help everyone else but not the people I love?

His body was thrashing so hard I could barely hold him still. I felt hot tears pouring down my face. I looked to the sky.

"And the gods wonder why I hate them so!!!"

His howls started to soften and his thrashing ease. I move to hold his head in my lap. He moans in pain every time he moves. All I can do is talk to him and try to comfort him.

"It's ok baby. I'm here. I love you. Please stay still. I don't know what's wrong with you. Please don't move. You may hurt yourself worse."

I stroke his hair. It's soaked with sweat. I feel so helpless watching him suffer.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 03:45 AM
I can feel teeth on my insides. It is like the dragon and wolf are in pain as they merge. Every movement is like a cut. Each breath feels like fire is burning. I want to pass out but the pain won’t let me. Each time I feel the darkness fire comes and burns me.

I can’t see anything but I can feel the changes in my body. I begin to shirt only this time something is different. My normal wolf claws seem thicker and sharper. My back hurts as something grows form it. I leap foreword the pain so intense as I change I can’t imagine anything worse.

I fall onto my hands and knees as wings grow from my back. They are wings of a dragon pure white and covered in a thin layer of fur. As my head changes I can feel my fangs growing longer and sharper then normal. Then I change back to human form covered in sweat and pass out.

freedom
03-17-2007, 03:51 AM
As I try to calm him suddenly leap forward. He lands on his hands and knees. Something weird is going on. He starts to shift but not into a wolf. I move away from him as he thrashes. When he lifts his head it's not anything I recognize. His fangs are huge. But I can't help but gasp as two white wings sprout from his back.

There was only one thing to explain this. His powers were mixing together. As suddenly as it started it ended and collapses in a heap. I move over to him and roll him over. I can still see the pain on his face as I move him. I try once more to send my power into him and try to ease his pain but his keeps me out.

It's like there's a wall there that I can't get through. I feel so helpless that I can't help him when he needs me the most.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 04:56 AM
After a while the pain goes away and I am left sore form head to toe.

“Damn did you get the number of the truck that hit me?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:08 AM
I hold him close to me. Whatever happened to him seems to have passed. I try to help him with the pain. I'm finally able to ease his pain. What ever it was that was fighting me was gone.

"You had me terrified. What was that?"

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:21 AM
“Damn you got me. Do I have any weird limbs or anything know? Do I even look different now?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:22 AM
"You looked different when you shifted but right now you look the same. Handsome and sweaty."

I kiss him as I hold his head in my lap.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:31 AM
"yay i didn't grow a thrid eye. Wait i wonder."

I shift my tongue and now not only is it longer but the end is forked.

"Well this will be fun."

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:33 AM
I laugh to relieve the tension. At least he's still got his sense of humor. I try to ease his pain more.

"Do you feel like you can make it back home?"

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:36 AM
"lets see."

I go to stand up and end up on my face in the river 10 feet away.

"How the hell did i get oer here?"

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:40 AM
I gasp as he disappears and reappears in river. It's been centuries since a wolf has been able to teleport. Looks like his powers have changed more then just on a physical sense. I go help him out of the water and start back towards home.

"This is going to be a long winter."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:42 AM
"Tell me what happened? I was looking at the sky then in the river. I am so confused."

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:46 AM
"I'm not sure what's going on either. You just displayed one of the rarest wolf traits. Teleportation. No one has had that ability in centuries. I've seen it once before but I was only 350 years old."

We make it to the cave and I get him settled in bed.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:50 AM
"wait what.... i can teleport. holy shit and i was strong and badass before."

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:52 AM
I laugh at him.

"You seem real badass. You can hardly walk. A pup could beat you right now."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:54 AM
"pfft watch this."

I teleport again and end up in the hot spring.

"They don't know where i am going."

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:56 AM
"He's going to teleport himself into a rock if he isn't careful." I mumble.

"Damian...where did you go? You need to rest." I yell as I walk through the cave.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:57 AM
"I am in the spring."

"Damn this feels good."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:07 AM
I walked in to hot spring to find him in the water.

"You need to be careful until you learn this power. If you teleport into something like a wall or something you'll be in deep shit trouble."

I sat next to the spring. Maybe this sudden change explains the temper issues earlier tonight.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:11 AM
"Ah at least my muscles aren't all tight anymore. I have been so tight since i was turned."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:15 AM
"That's really odd. Most people feel loser because even in human form they've gained new muscles and ligaments."

This had to have something to do with his dragon. I thought back to the tale he told of his mother. Thought of his temper earlier. I could only hope that he wouldn't go crazy like she did.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:18 AM
"No idea i know when my mom was turned she didn't have any of these issues. She was turned for over 10 years before she was killed. It hasn't even been a year for me."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:20 AM
"Where there any difference in your power from hers. Maybe that's the why you're changing faster. This has to be tied to your dragon powers."

We had to find the connection.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:22 AM
"She only had a water dragon. I have all 8 of them fused into one. Unlimted Ki and the like. With my fire dragon i can even bring the dead back to life. So yeah. I was about 5000 times stronger then her when i was born."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:26 AM
That had to be it. His dragon power was so strong that it was fusing with the wolf but way faster then it should have happened.

"I think you should lay off using your dragon power. Let rest. The way you've been using it could be causing these changes to happen too fast."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:29 AM
"Well it could be that they are making the changes happen. ONce my mother turned she never used her dragon. She went insane. So i am going to other way on this. I should keep using the power and help the change. ONce they are completely fused i will be fine."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:32 AM
"I don't know love. I'm worried. I tried to help you out there and I couldn't. I felt so helpless. You were suffering and there was nothing that I could do about it."

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I couldn't stand to see him in pain like that again.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I set my head in her lap.

"I know that was hard for you. BUt eiter i keep doing it and more of those. Or i go crazy and you gotta kill me."

I kiss her stomach.

"I would rather go throught that 100 times before i would hurt you."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:45 AM
I put my hand on his head. I know he's right.

"All right but warn me if you feel one of those coming on. That scared the shit out of me. You had dragon wings and you face was a mix of all three. Human dragon and wolf. It was insane."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:48 AM
"Well shit if i had known then i would let you know. It scared me to."

I slip from the spring and exhale and go into a stance with my knees bent and hends together infrot og my chest. The water on me steams and i am dry.

"Might as well do the small thin to hurry it along. I don't want the kids to see me doing that."

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:53 AM
"Not with the kids again. We don't have any idea if I'm pregnant or not. You worry too much."

I get up and walk to him. I wrap my arms around him with a smile.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:59 AM
"Oh come on i know you want it bad."

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:01 AM
"I didn't say I didn't. But worrying about it and wishing won't help. We have stuff we have to worry about now. Like you and your sudden changes."

I kiss him on the cheek.

"If I'm meant to be pregnant then I will be. If not I won't. That's the way it is. Just because I had a dream doesn't mean anything."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:16 AM
I rub her belly and kiss her. I know she has two small children growing in her. Those visons had never been wrong in the past.

"Can i ask you about your dream. When the children called your name. Did I vanish or stay solid?"

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:18 AM
"I guess you stayed solid. They called from behind me. I had to turn facing the sun so that i could see them so I couldn't see you but I know you were there. I could feel you."

I took a deep breath. I had never counted on dreams for much. Sure wasn't going to start now.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:24 AM
I breathe a sigh of relief in those visions turning to smoke meant death. I know I will live to see my children. I just hope that I will live to see my great great great grandchildren.

“That is good. But that change ripped me bad. I need some sleep.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:26 AM
"I had you in bed but you decided to teleport in here. Lets go."

I wrap my arm around him and head him towards bed.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:29 AM
I flop down on the bed and bring her down on top of me.

“Did you get lighter all of a sudden?”

I lift her up like she weighs nothing at all.

“OK enough freaky stuff I am going to sleep.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:34 AM
The strength he's gain is almost terrifying. I slide over next to him in the bed.

"Sweet dreams love." I whisper as he drifts off to sleep.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:36 AM
I cuddle her to me and kiss the back of her neck.

“Good night my love.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:44 AM
I manage to slip off to sleep easily. I was exhausted. Damian's tossing and turning wakes me the next morning. I sigh. I was sleeping so good. I lay there but the longer I do I get irritated with his constant moving. I get out of bed and go to the hot spring.

I'm not in a good mood for some reason. I figure it's probably stress. I slid in the pool and relax in the water. I close my eyes and lay back hoping to catch a nap. As I lay there my head starts to spin. I sit up suddenly sick at my stomach. I crawl out of the water and puke my guts out on the rock floor.

After a few moments I make my way to my herbs and mix a drink for an upset stomach and sit at the table with my head down. It had been forever since I'd been sick. This was not what I needed right now.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:50 AM
I wake up and look at her at the table I heard her get sick.

“Morning sickness does that not strike a note with you?”

I go over and rub her back. I knew she was in pain and I didn’t like it. My muscles were tense again. I figured I would have another episode tomorrow night. I would tell her once she was feeling better.

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:53 AM
"Damn it...if you don't lay off about me being pregnant I'm going to scream!" I raise my voice. I can't take it anymore. He's obsessed with it.

"Can't I just be fucking sick? Couldn't I have picked up an illness in town?" I slam the cup down on the table and go to get dressed but a wave of dizziness hits me and I sit back down.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:55 AM
"love even i know a wolf of your age cant get sick from humans."

I pick her up and lay her back in bed.

"Just get some rest. either way you need rest."

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:56 AM
I sit back up out of the bed.

"Damn it. Stop. I'm not a baby. I'm not having a baby. FUCK YOU!" I stand up and push past him to my clothes.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:57 AM
"uhm you already did fuck me."

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:59 AM
I stop dead in my tracks. I ball my hands into fist and slam them into the table. I feel like shit and he wants to play games with me. I get dressed.

"I'm going for a walk. Leave me alone for a while. I don't feel good and you want freaking play games. I've got shit I have to do."

I walk and the door and up the mountain.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:00 AM
"oh yeah she is haveing a baby."

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:02 AM
I make it about a mile before I get sick again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

I can't be pregnant. It just can't happen. I wasn't ready for this.

I laugh. "What am I worried about? I'm not pregnant."

I get up and walk a little furthur before I start feeling week.

"I hope."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:04 AM
I follow her up the mountian. She was to bull headed to listen. I wasn't taking a chance.

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:06 AM
I find an old maple tree with a depression in the trunk. I curl up into it to rest. I wasn't going back to the cave. Damian was on my nerves. Between yesterday and the kid stuff he was driving me insane.

I knew he mean well but today was just a bad day for me. I closed my eyes and dozed off in the cool autumn air.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:08 AM
As soon as she was out i slipped down and carried her back to the cave. I covered her up and left a note i would ba at the waterfall.

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:11 AM
When I woke up later that afternoon I was confused. How had I gotten back to the cave? I saw the note from Damian on the pillow. I was feeling much better then I had that morning. I walk out to the waterfall. I wanted to apologize for this morning.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:15 AM
I had gone into my change faster then I had thought. I had been in the middle of my Tai-chi when it hit. Not as bad as the first but it still hurt.

I felt my tail grow longer and spikes grow down my back. Horns grew from my temples. My wings that had come yesterday changed again. They grew then folded back in. It seemed as if I was changing each of my 8 dragons was shifting and merging with my wolf.

I climbed down the waterfall. My back felt different I couldn’t tell what it was but it felt odd.

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:24 AM
I got to the waterfall just as he was climbing down. He looked pale.

"Are you all right? You look pale."

I put my hand on his back as he climbed down. I felt something odd like the skin was different. I turn him around to look thinking he'd hurt himself.

I felt my stomach sink at the site on his back. It was a white wolf surrounded by dragons. There were 8 in total. Each one was a different color. Red, green, yellow, blue, orange, silver and the one at the top was a crystal dragon.

I feel weak all over again. What was happening to him?

"Damian...when did this happen?"

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:25 AM
I saw her turn green slightly.

"When did what happen?"

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:27 AM
"This tattoo. It's huge. A wolf with 8 dragons around of all different colors."

I was feeling dizzy. This had to be stress.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:31 AM
"Very funny. Let’s get you back to the cave you need to site down."

I hold her so she doesn't fall over. Once back I lay her down and go to have a look at my back. The tattoo is plan as day. Two of the dragons were wrapped around the wolf tighter then the others.

"Well it looks like I have 6 more of the episodes to go. I had one on the waterfall. It wasn’t as painful as the first. It looks like as they merge the other dragons are easing the pain.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:34 AM
I hoped that what ever was making me sick passed soon. It was going to be hard to help him with his training like this.

I looked up as he came back in the room.

"Did you see what I was talking about?"

My stomach starts rolling again. I wrap my arms around myself and moan.

"This is horrible. I hope it ends soon."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:38 AM
“Are you going to admit you are pregnant now?”

I help her outside so she doesn’t puke in the cave.

“If it makes it any worse the morning sickness passes after a few weeks. But then you have to carry the baby for almost 9 months.”

She gives me a confused look.

“What?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:42 AM
"That's for a human baby. Wolves only carry a baby for 9 weeks."

I stood up from puking once again. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him.

"It's a possibility that I am. I never get sick. We'll just have to wait and see."

The thought of it scared me. But yet it excited me all at the same time.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:44 AM
“Damn I guess that “pride” of yours is set on no.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:48 AM
I look up at him seriously.

"No it's not. I just don't want to jump to conclusions. I know we'd both be happy if I am but if we start thinking I am and I'm not...we'll be heart broken. If I'm not feeling better in a few days. I have a spell I can use to find out. I'll use it if I'm not feeling better."

I hug him and hold him tight to me. I was scared shitless. A baby? I knew nothing about babies. This was going to be a tough one.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
"Well then i can't wait for a few days to pass."

I lay us down on the bed and smile at her.

"I don't care if you are or aren't i will love you the same either way."

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:36 PM
"I love you too."

I was full of emotions. I was scared but happy all at the same time. I couldn't decide if I was ready for kids or not.

I was more worried at the moment about these changes he was going through. His power almost glowed around him it was so strong. I only hope he can control it all or we would have some serious problems on our hands.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I cuddles against her my hand on her belly as i slipped into sleep.

freedom
03-17-2007, 05:51 PM
I watch him doze off. There are so many thoughts running through my head that I can't seem to doze off.

How are we going to handle his changes? How can we raise a child in the cave? What if he can't control his power after he changes? What will he be after he does? Will it change him more physically then the tattoo?

I took a deep breath and tried to sleep. My dreams were nightmares. Full of fire and blood.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:01 PM
I wake up to find her sweating and tossing in the bed. I run to the stream to get a bowl of cool water. I soak a rag in it and cover her forehead with it.

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:09 PM
I wake to find Damian looking down at me. I couldn't remember my dream. I knew fear was getting to me. I sat up and smiled at him. As soon as I do a wave of nausea hits me and I run for the door. I hear him behind me as I kneel in the grass.

I shiver. The air today is much cooler then yesterday. Winter would soon be here. I hoped that we were ready.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I rub her back as he is sick yet again. I knew she had a nightmare. I just hope this one wasn’t a vision of the future. Once she is done I help her to the spring and set her down. I go one of the boxes full of stuff from town and get out a large bottle of rose oil.

“Raven that large stone in the water near the edge can you go lay on that face down for me.”

Once she lies down I pour the warm oil onto her back and message her. I work her stiff back and legs till she is putty in my hands. I turn her over and message the rest of her body. I would do this every day to ease her pain even the slightest.

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:39 PM
I lay down on the stone in the sunlight. His hands on me make me relax. When he finishes I don't want to move. I just want to lay in the sun and enjoy the cool breeze on my skin.

I look over my shoulder at him and smile. "Thank you love."

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 06:41 PM
I lay next to her on the warm stone in the sunlight. The warm water from the spring about a inch up our bodies. I kiss her neck and run my hands up and down her front. I cup her breast as I kiss and suck her ears.

freedom
03-17-2007, 06:47 PM
As his hands touch my breast I moan. My body seems more sensitive then normal. I turn to him and kiss him. Running my hands down his body. I kiss him deeper almost like I'm going to eat him alive starting with his lips.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:01 PM
She almost sucks my tongue out as she kisses me. I roll her on top of me and my hands seek out her butt. She starts grinding her hips onto my hard dick. I raise her up and suck on her nipples. They seem puffier then normal. I tease her with my tongue as my hand slips to her pussy. My tongue shifts into its new dragon form and I wrap the fork around her nipple. I growl and my tongue vibrates so hard her whole body quivers.

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:06 PM
The sensations running through my body are intense. It seems like everything is magnified a thousand times. His tongue on my nipple drives me crazy. I lift his face back to my mine kissing him again. I wrap my fingers in his hair and hold him to me. I bite and pull at his lips.

I grind my hips harder against him. Wanting him deep inside me.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:09 PM
I shift her higher on me till she is straddling my face. My tongue dives into her and I press part of it into her clit. I growl and the vibrations cause her to scream as my mouth is flooded with honey.

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:15 PM
My back arches off the rock as the screams tear from my throat. I've never felt anything like this before. I reach down and pull his hair. Orgasm after orgasm racks my body.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:17 PM
As she pulls my hair I scream in pain. The vibrations increase 10 fold. The whole rock is vibrating at the vibrations of my tongue. I feel pain in my back like something is shifting and my voice hurts.

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:40 PM
The power of the vibrations causes us to slide of in the water. I come up with a smile on my face. I look over at Damian and see a look of pain.

"Baby? Are you ok?"

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 07:47 PM
“I think one of the dragons fused. It was like I had a cramp in my throat when I growled. Check my back. The dragon of the throat is the metal silk dragon. So a smooth silver colored dragon.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 07:54 PM
I swim behind him and look at the tattoo. There it was. The silver dragon had moved. It's wings joined the others.

"Yes it's moved. Are you feeling ok? You didn't shift big like you did before. Are you sure it's over?"

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
“Well the throat Dragon is a more subtle dragon. No big flash moves. I can command the brain with the vibrations with it. It only works on the weak minded. So you are safe. Up side I can vibrate any part of my body now it looks like.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I start laughing as I hug him.

"That could come in handy. Now...where were we?"

I kiss him as we float in the water.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:16 PM
“I do believe you wanted this.”

I slide my dick into her pussy. She is as tight as ever.

“I wonder…”

I concentrate on my dick and it starts to vibrate vigorously.

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:22 PM
The vibrations drive me crazy. I rake my nails down his back. I lean back and let out a howl. I dive into his mouth again. Our tongues wrapping around each other. I thrust myself up and down on him while he's still vibrating. I clinch my muscles around him.

"Where are those cute little ears of yours?" I whisper as I ride him

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:27 PM
My eyes grow at her mention of my ears.

“Screw you 2 orgasm from those and I am done.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:29 PM
I stick my lip out in a pout and slide my pussy up to the head of his dick. I clinch muscles around it tightly. I lean down and begin to suck on his nipples.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:33 PM
“Damn it fine.”

I grow out my puppy ears. I am afraid she is going to use these against me in the future. I increase the vibrations in my dick. I know once she touches my ears I am gone.

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:38 PM
I move up from his nipples and look at his ears. I decide to be gentle. I blow in one then move down to his neck. I bite softly as I let my teeth grow just a little sharper.

I slide back down him hard as I bite on his neck. My hand stays in his hair near to but not touching his ears.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:41 PM
The indirect stimulation is amazing. It makes my pleasure grow. It is like fanning the flames. Making them grow stronger and not putting it out.

“Damn that is great. No direct touching and you can have my ears when ever you want love.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 08:45 PM
"Oh don't worry. I'll direct touch later." I laugh softly as i increase the bites on his neck. My hand barely touches the fur on the bottom of his ears as I pull his hair. It's like silk in my finger.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 08:55 PM
As she touches my ears I growl at her. The stimulation is amazing.

“You grow them to I want to play.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I smile at him. I do as he ask. My tail long and silky slides up his leg to his back.

"There you go. I don't see the big deal. But have fun."

I brush my fingertips across the tip of his left ear and smile at him.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:07 PM
As soon as I see her ears, I shift my tongue and make it vibrate softly on them. I thrust into her harder as I watch her face twist in pleasure.

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I feel his tongue touch my ears. The vibration is intoxicating. As he thrust into me I feel myself start to climax. I run my hands back up to his ears but stop just short of touching them.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:23 PM
I break all the rules. I wrap my tonge around her ear and lick the inside of it as i vibrate my dick and tongue.

I feel her go stiff and rub my ears at the same time. I stiffen and shoot a huge load into her. the most intense orgasm i have ever had.

"Well shit if you weren't pregnant before. You will be after that load."

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:26 PM
I smack him playfully and slide off him into the water. I felt like I was flying. It was insane. I went from being sick to feeling better then I had in my life. I look back towards the cave.

I would have to cast that spell tonight after he slept. My moods were always steady. I was starting to think he was right.

I sigh and float in the water enjoying the day.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:35 PM
"You know I wonder if my wolf from has changed at all."

I shift and I feel like I weigh nothing. I felt on my head and two rams horns had grow in place. The ends faced forwards. My tail seemed longer and thicker. I swing it forward and it had spikes on it. My wings were still white but the fur had disappears and a white membrane was left. I looked at my claws. They were normally thin and sharp. Now they were straighter and thicker, made to cut flesh form bone.

“So what does it look like all together?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:41 PM
I was speechless as he stood in front of me. He was twice the size of any normal wolf. Two horn pointed out from between his ears. His wings are pure white and gleamed in the sunlight. His claws where made for tearing flesh. They were thick and sharp. His tail was that of a dragon. He was amazing to see.

"I've never seen anything like it before. It's someone took your wolf and smash it into a dragon. You are huge and impressive. If I didn't know you I'd be terrified. "

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:44 PM
“Well let me try something.”

I concentrate on my old form. I can feel my body changing again. No pain at all. I open my eyes and look at her.

“Normal wolf or am I still weird?”

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:47 PM
"Normal but you're bigger."

This was amazing to see. I'd never heard of a wolf with the ability to have two forms. My old lady was magic. Not a natural ability.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:51 PM
“Is this normal? If not then I think I need to not use that form with the fight of the chief. It would be cheating. Plus it would scare the others shitless.”

freedom
03-17-2007, 09:54 PM
"That form there should be fine. If you used the other to fight the chief he would call you a cheater. Wolf form only in those type of battles. You're wolf is bigger now. But no one but me has really seen you so they won't know any better."

I walk to him and stroke his pure white fur. He is handsome even as a wolf.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I crouch down on my hunches so I am level with her face as she pets me. She scratches my ears and my tongue hangs out and my leg goes crazy.

“Wait if I have this much control over my body I want to try something…”

I go down on all fours and concentrate on the form of a normal white timber wolf. Once again my body condenses. I feel my fur grow and thicken.

freedom
03-17-2007, 10:00 PM
I step back as I feel his body shift. Where his were form had set was a typical everyday timber wolf. This was unheard of.

"Damian, this...this is amazing. No one has ever been able to change their wolf form completely. You look like a normal timber wolf. There's not hint that you are a werewolf at all. The eyes and everything are different."

I sat down next to him in shock.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
I climb up onto her lap and lick her face. In this form I can’t talk for some reason. I am wondering if I can become a full dragon as well. I curl up into her lap and let her pet me.

freedom
03-17-2007, 10:06 PM
It was like having a puppy. I laugh as he climbs in my lap. I can't believe what he can do and he's only had three of the dragons combine with his wolf so far. I was afraid to imagine what he would be able to do once it was complete.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
I shift back to human.

"well that was odd to say the least..."

freedom
03-17-2007, 10:09 PM
"That is an understatement if I ever heard one. How are you feeling though? How is your energy level?"

That had to drain him at least a little.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 10:10 PM
"Feels like i just woke up. A little stiff yet refreashed. Once i work out i will be better"

freedom
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
"That didn't drain you at all? Damian your power level is insane. If you need to go work out go ahead. I have some stuff I can do in the cave."

This gave me the perfect opportunity to perform that test while he was busy. If I wasn't pregnant then I wouldn't mention it. That way he didn't get upset or disappointed.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 10:25 PM
"Ok I will head to the waterfall and work on my green dragon kicks. That should get me at least another fuse. They are coming faster and they hurt less as well. So I think by the time I get to the spirit dragon it will just be like bam done.”

I run off to the waterfall. Instead of swimming to the pillar I jump and clear the lake at the base of the waterfall. I feel light as a feather. I would have to go back to the human town and buy body weights to wear at all times.

freedom
03-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I watch him run in the direction of the waterfall. I get up and walk inside. I hope I have enough time to do what I need to do.

I walk to the herbs. I take mountain blood, moon flower and an ice tear. I mixed them with hot water from the bath and came back to the table. I had to let it sit for ten minutes before I used it.

I paced to the door. I looked out side to make sure Damian wasn't head this way yet. After what seemed like an eternity it had turned a shade of white. I shifted one nail and cut a small cut in the palm of my hand. I let the blood drip into the bowl. If it turned bright blue then I was pregnant. I used my power to heal my hand and sat down to wait. I would take time for it to work. I just hoped Damian didnt come back before I got done.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I head into town and find the place I am looking for. I buy a set of wrist and ankle weights as well as a weight belt. In total I would weigh about 200 more lbs. I would feel a little heavier then I used to. So I would train myself more.

I put the weights on and I had to swim out. I beat on the pillar for another hour. I decided to work on my meditation. I went up to the level with the highest waterfall above it. The pressure would be intense. I began to do the movements in the waterfall. I get so into the movements I don’t even feel the water anymore.

freedom
03-17-2007, 11:03 PM
I'd waited more then long enough for the test to be done. I was afraid to get up and look. My emotions were so messed up. I wasn't sure what to feel. I finally talked myself into checking. I move over to the table. I take a deep breath and look down. The brightest blue I've ever seen is in the bowl. I hit my knees. I couldn't breath. I was pregnant. I got myself under control. As I calmed down I felt a smile come across my face.

"I'm pregnant." I began to laugh. I was happy. I wanted to go tell Damian. I walked out of the cave and turned towards the waterfall. There was a white column of steam rising from it.

I ran towards the waterfall. When I reached it I gasped at what I saw. There near the top of the waterfall was Damian. He was surrounded by white hot flames. The water sizzled as it touched the flames unable to put them out. He never stopped moving. He just kept doing his tai chi. I watched in awe as he trained never once noticing the flames that engulfed him. I watched in awe from the edge of the water.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 11:21 PM
I end my meditation with a exhale and feel the water hit me once more. I jump down the mountain. I had felt my back shift as I was using my green belt dragon and during mediation. I guessed that it had shifted while I was training. I saw Raven with a look of shock on her face.

“You know if you keep doing that your face will stick that way.”

I kiss her open mouth.

freedom
03-17-2007, 11:27 PM
"Do you not realize what just happened?"

I couldn't believe that he didn't know. He was steaming as he stood in front of me.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 11:30 PM
“What happened? You gotta remember I am a idiot.”

She was confusing me to no end.

freedom
03-17-2007, 11:34 PM
I smacked him for calling himself an idiot.

"You had to of fused again. You're standing there steaming. You were covered in white hot flames the whole time you were doing you exercises. I came out of the cave to talk to you and I saw steam. When I got down here I saw you engulfed in flames."

I had almost forgot what I had come down here to tell him and I smiled.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 11:36 PM
“So you smile at the thought of me on fire. I see how much you really love me.”

I start walking back up to the cave. With my arms around her.

freedom
03-17-2007, 11:37 PM
"No no that's not why I'm smiling." I start laughing at him as we walk.

Akuma-san
03-17-2007, 11:43 PM
“Then are you going to share? Or do I have to tickle it out of you?”

I fall to the ground with her on top of me. I roll over pinning her to the ground as I tickle all over her. I kiss her and begin to message her breasts as we lay on the ground. I place my knee on the ground right up against her lit. I feel her grind her slit on me.

“So do you share? Or do I have to get nasty?”

At nasty I shift my tongue only it seems thicker now. My dick also seems a little bigger and thicker then it was.

freedom
03-18-2007, 12:01 AM
"Nasty seems to be an interesting option but if you ask me nicely I"ll tell you."

Akuma-san
03-18-2007, 12:04 AM
I shift my tongue back. He still talking about it has me interested.

“Will you please tell me? I really want to know.”

freedom
03-18-2007, 12:06 AM
"How long would it take you to set up a nursery?"

I wrap my arms around his neck as I let what I said settle in.

Akuma-san
03-18-2007, 12:08 AM
“Well with the human town prolly only about a couple….. HOLY SHIT are you serious how do you know?”

I was shocked to say the least. I had been joking about the belly and such. I really thought she was just sick…

freedom
03-18-2007, 12:10 AM
I laughed at him.

"Yes I'm serious. Are you ok with it? I took that test I told you about. It's a blood test. No chance of it being wrong."

Akuma-san
03-18-2007, 12:13 AM
"uhm................"

I couldn't think. I was only 19 and was going to be a father. Not to mention all the changes i wa going through. I was worried i would grow anothr eye or a second dick. the later could be fun...

And her is the most beautiful women i have ever seen saying she is going to have my child. I roll off her and lay on the grass i can't even for the words.

freedom
03-18-2007, 12:20 AM
"Is that a happy uhm or a sad one? I don't know about you but I'm scared."

I turn over and look at him. This wasn't really the reaction I had expected him to have.

Akuma-san
03-18-2007, 12:22 AM
"Sorry i just can't een think atm. i got about 8 and a half weeks to fix that cave to be safe for a child. Knowing how many wolves deliever i best prepare for at least 2 right?"

I look at her and hug her tight to me.

"I love you so much. but you know this means we will have to wear clothes right..."