PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

freedom
03-24-2007, 06:39 AM
I was watching Ireland fade away as we flew back home. That had brought back a lot of ugly memories.

When he finished his call I moved over to him.

"How are the kids?"

I stood as he started to reply. I let him know I wanted him to follow me into rear cabin. I wanted to talk to him about some of the things that had happened. I sat down on a box of thing we'd brought back and prepared to tell him the one thing no one else but my father knew about. My past.

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 06:43 AM
“Drake……..”

I could see the look in her eyes I knew something was up.

“Kronos please stay here. Also keep out please.” I asked him.

“No problems Damian I will keep out I already know what she is going to tell you anyway. I was around when it happened.” He gave me a look like I wasn’t going to like what I heard.

I followed Raven into the back and sat next to her. She moved to another box. For some reason she didn’t want me to touch her. I was worried for her.

“Ok baby what is up. You won’t let me touch you. You seem to avoid me at all costs. I want answers.”

freedom
03-24-2007, 07:17 AM
I was tired of hiding what I had been. I took a deep breath. I knew it wasn't really what I had been. It was what I still was. That was a part of me and a part of my life.

"You want answers. I want to go back and change history sometimes. First off the wolf you killed in the final battle...Valr. He was the one that turned me. I was 25. I was a servant girl to the chief of our village. It was before the Vikings started the raids and war with Ireland."

I took a deep breath. It bothered me that I was hiding my past but it bothered me more that I had done it and never lost a moments sleep over it. I shivered and kept talking before I could lose the nerve.

"In the times that I grew up in men and women fought side by side. We had many strong women leaders and warriors. When the vikings invaded a lot of that disappeared from view. The women never lost their strength just their voice.

I was sent out to hunt one morning. It was nearing winter. Game was hard to find. I was an expert shot with a bow. I never missed. I had just shot a deer when I felt hands grab me."

I stopped talking. I could still feel it after all these years.

"By the time I could turn to fight the hands off I was on the ground. He was so strong. Or so I thought at the time. He was one of the first Vikings to make their way to our land. I fought him as hard as I could but a human is no match for a Lycan.

He took my virginity there on the spot. When he came his hands shifted and his claw ripped my stomach open. He disappeared along with the deer. I thought I was going to bleed to death. I passed out at some point. When I awoke I was in the healers hut. My wound was healed and I was alone. I walked out the door of the hut and no one would look at me or talk to me. Except for the mage."

I couldn't look at him. I hadn't even got to the bad stuff yet. If I was stressing over this imagine how that was going to be.

"He handed me a pack with all the clothes I owned in it. I had healed amazingly fast. The village had decided I was unnatural. Since I hadn't been hurt by choice I was given the option of walking out of the village and never coming back. I was exiled.

I had no idea what had been done to me. I just knew I was going to be hurting with winter coming on. I headed out from the village. I had traveled about four hours when I heard horses. It was Valr and his raiding group. I ran but I couldn't out run a horse yet. I hadn't had my first full moon.

I was tied and put on a horse. When we reached Valr's camp I was taken to his tent. He was obsessed with my black hair. I was to be his personal slave. I remember his accent. I remember him saying my birth name over and over again everytime he raped me. When I was born my mother named me Brannagh because of my hair.

I had my first full moon a few weeks later and thought I'd been sent to hell. I had no idea what was going on. As the years went on it got easier. I was with Valr for 50 years. Until we went to the first council. I was often sent out with other slave wolves to hunt. I was quick and killed easily. The council needed someone that could kill with out a second thought."

I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I was that person."

I waited to see if he said anything before I continued.

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 07:26 AM
I looked at her with indifferent eyes.

“Ok so you got attacked by a sadistic wolf. He raped you like he did so many others. After about 50 he left and you got promoted a little. You got kicked out of your village as well.

Well I guess it is a good thing you didn’t tell me before I killed him. I would have made hell look like a day spa after I was done with him.”

I move over to her and hold her tight. At first she tried to run but I was stronger and held her to me.

“You forget. I have a bad and sorted past as well. You didn’t run from me because of it. So I am never going to run from the women I love.”

I gave her a deep kiss and hugged her tight to me.

“Anything else?”

freedom
03-24-2007, 07:42 AM
"There so much that I did while I was an assassin for the council that I don't know where to begin. Putting my weapons back on made me remember that I can't hide my past. It's part of me. Its part of who I am. I might not be proud of the things i did. I killed wolves and humans that got in the councils way. The humans were why I became so skilled in ranged weapons. I couldn't reveal what I was but I still had to take them out. I killed over 300 people in a little over 200 years. I would be one of the ones you rescued today if it hadn't of been for my father."

I smiled faintly at him.

"I was supposed to kill him but he was waiting for me. He was leaving Ireland and he offered to take me with him. He was someone that I had known for years and hadn't really wanted to kill. I agreed to go. He was the one that found out I had mage powers. I was having killer headaches cause my power was building up with no outlet. After we'd been at my village for a few years he adopted me and he changed my name. It's just the closest English version of my name but when he gave me the name Raven Silverfox. I was proud to call him father. I owe him a lot."

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 07:48 AM
“I owe your father a lot then. I am glad I have him as my second. I am also sorry I wasn’t born sooner. If I had been I could have protected you.”

I put on a great front. But I hate Valr even more now. Once I got back I would send a message though a few channels and meet with a demon I knew could get me a pass to hell.

freedom
03-24-2007, 08:13 AM
"I owe him a lot. I have to come to terms with what I've done in my life. I need it to be part of who I am and learn from it. Not hide from it. Some of it will go locked back in the chest but I think this time some of it will stay with me as well."

I was still wearing the arm bracer's with the daggers and the bolo around my waist. No one I knew was faster with a dagger then me. I ran my hand over the details worked into the leather and sighed. I was what my past had made me but it didn't have to decide my future.

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 08:20 AM
I ran my hand over one of the bracers and could feel the dagger pocket. I know it is rude to touch others weapons without asking. Yet I had to see how good she was. I grabbed the blade and twirled it in my hands. The look of shock on her face was priceless.

“What you think I am all brute force. The powers I use take more skill to master then any weapon.”

freedom
03-24-2007, 08:36 AM
"No I never thought that. You have your abilities I have mine. Yes you took my blade. You are quick. I never thought you wouldn't be able to do something that took a patient gentle hand. I've never missed a throw or a bow shot in over a thousand years, but I'm no match to your powers or would I ever try. I love you for you and would even if you were powerless. Just don't forget that you can't do it all and I'm here to help you. I want to support you not challenge you."

He made a contest of a lot of things. It was one of the things I loved about him it kept me and the kids on our toes. He was going to have to deal with the fact that I could take care of myself. Since he was now the high council he would be forced to travel a lot to meet with different villages all over the world. I knew we'd be left alone a lot. He needed to know that we would be ok while he was gone on those kinds of trips.

"Let me help you. Don't go this road alone. I'm your mate. Let me be there for you. I've gave you all I am. I held this back but know you have even my past. Now let's take OUR future together. Neither one of us can do this alone."

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 09:38 PM
“Well being as I am the grand council. I am going to need more members. So being as Jerick and Drake have the new village covered, along with the fact Drake also has mage powers almost at your level. I was planning on making you my second in command in the council. Then out of the 3 councils each elects a member to be put in the council. What do you think of that?”

I slipped the dagger back into her bracer and wrapped my arm around her she wasn’t even trying to run or struggle now. She worked herself into my arms.

freedom
03-24-2007, 10:27 PM
"Do you really think it wise that I am on the council? People will use our relatioship against us."

I wanted to help but I didn't want to make things worse. It would be a constant sorce of contention. The fact that he was pretty much moving the council here was going to be enough of an issue.

Neither of us wanted to be seperated from out family but the high council needed to be centrally located.

"Are you sure Jerick wouldn't be a better choice? He's much older. And Kronos as well. I never thought I'd met him. He is a legend older then me."

Akuma-san
03-24-2007, 11:22 PM
“Kronos that pervert I already asked him to be on the council. I am not leading that thing. I am asking him to. He is the oldest being on this plant. It is about time he joined in on how it is run. After a short talk he agreed. He has seen to much war for him not to step out of the shadows.

Also moving the council to the states is smarter then keeping it where it was. Most every wolf can get to the states very easy. Not to mention America has become the center of the world. To keep the council in such a run down and disgusting place was idiotic.

I discovered that my grandfather early in his life bought stocks I am talking like most of the stocks of major companies. General Electric, Ford motor, GMC, Union Pacific Railroad, Central Pacific Railroad, Standard Oil Company, U.S. Steel Company along with many others. My family is part owner of almost every major industrial empire around today.

Turns out I am worth well over 30 trillion dollars. I am going to buy the area for 50 miles around black peak. Then I am going to build a city. The first wolf city called Umbra Niveus luna or the shadow of the white moon. We can use the geothermal energy of the Black peak for safe environmentally friendly energy.

Wolfs are far better carpenters then humans. I will contract some and have them build. We will have to move into the city for about a week. The finishing touches on the cave will be finished. Plumbing and wiring. No more noisy generator either.”

I studied her face as she looked at me. I saw no shock at all, only love and admiration.

“Are you not shocked I am worth this much money? I figured you would be speechless for a while. I was kinda looking forward to some quit.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 02:43 AM
"Knowing Drake I'm not surprised that he left you well set. He was worth quiet a lot when I knew him. Guess I took it for granted that you were too. Plus I've never had much need for money. I've always caught made or stole what I needed. I just really hope we don't lose a lot of our skills by becoming so modern."

I was glad he was such a wonderful person and tried to help so many people. There were some in the world that would have gone insane with power. I was glad that he hadn't.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 03:04 AM
“Well the way I see it. Guns are useless, same with a lot of human medicine. Humans have come up with far better martial arts that wolves would never have thought of. The older ones seemed to think that a wolf is all powerful. Well it isn’t true.

We need some things that humans have. Electricity is nice because it will allow us light 24/7. You yourself love the electric lights in the cave. I also see that you are using the stove and freezer more often.

Human beds are better for us and allow us a better nights rest then just pelts. Not to mention the clothes that are in style now are what we wear anyway. We can handle any big game hunter that thinks he can take a werewolf. Idiot will end up going back with his gun stock up his ass.”

I cuddled her to me.

“So you want to go back and talk the rest of this out with Kronos?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 03:08 AM
"That sounds like a good idea."

I wasn't sure what to make of Kronos. He was laid back but so very wise. I was sure that his influence on the village would be wonderful.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 03:24 AM
I lead her out arm in arm. Kronos was flirting with the flight attendant one again.

“Kronos you are way too old for her. Sit your ass down we got to talk.” I joked at him.

“Yes dad!”

He mocked me as he grabbed the girls butt. As we sat down Raven sat on my lap and gave me a kiss.

“Well I don’t know why you though what she had to say would change the way I thought of her. I am not that shallow.

But we have more important matters to talk about. When we get back we will have to the village. We need to set up a place for the council to meet. A cabin for you along with a roommate I know a few women that will love you. You look so much like me they will finally give me some peace.”

Kronos gave me a weird look and tried to look into my mind but I blocked him. I needed to tell Raven about the waterfall and I knew she wouldn’t like it.

“Let’s just say after a few long nights. A group of ladies kinda pinned me to a rock and had their way with my body.”

I looked away from Raven I knew she was going to slap me and run off.

freedom
03-25-2007, 03:33 AM
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I tried to control my temper.

"Why didn't you tell me this then? Why now?"

I asked through clenched teeth. I found myself twirling the stones on my bolo. That was an old habit. I let the stones slide through my fingers.

There were several ladies I would be talking to when we got back.

"Wait a minute...is that what you meant when you promised a repeat of the river if the women helped Drake and Jerick? Please tell me its not."

I was so angry that I could hardly keep my cool. I looked him in the eyes waiting on an answer. I thought about letting the bolo wrap around his neck, but I knew that was just my temper. I would let him explain himself.

Kronos was watching with a sick smile. I snapped at him.

"What the hell are you smiling about old man?"

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 03:42 AM
“Don’t snap he knows that he will be the person in my place at the river. After the night of the party and fending off those attackers, I was dead tired. I couldn’t even get the energy to wash myself after I got to the stream. The ladies did it for me. They just went too far.

It won’t happen again and I didn’t want it to happen. I knew you would hate me for it. I had to think of a place to say this where I wouldn’t hate to hurt you to get you to calm down.”

I didn’t look at her the whole time. I lifted her to a chair and left to go below. I knew she needed time away from me. I just couldn’t hurt a woman. Only if it was absolutely necessary and that wasn’t.

freedom
03-25-2007, 04:14 AM
How could he not get up and walk away? He should never have let them wash him in the first place. I couldn't sit still I was too mad and too much had happened in the past few days. I followed him below.

"You make too many fucking excuses for the whores in the village. Why the fuck couldn't you just walk away? You know they want you. Yet you keep freaking putting your self in a position to get in trouble and piss me off!"

He was facing away from me and I shoved him. I was so angry I couldn't think straight. I watched as he stumbled. I felt something inside me that I hadn't felt in centuries. Blood lust. He turned to face me and I punched him in the jaw. His head jerked to the side. He turned back to me. I had the bolo in my hand. The stones inside my fist. I hit him again. This time I landed the blow to his mouth. He put his hand up and it came away bloody.

I froze. What the hell was I doing?

"Damian..." I reached out to him.

"I'm sorry. I lost control of my temper. I don't know what to say."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 04:23 AM
As she hit me with the bolo I felt my jaw break. As I put my hand to my mouth I felt my jaw grind as I touched it. Not only that but I had a large gash on my cheek from where a gem had cut into me. I felt my eyes tear at the fact she had not only hit me. But the fact she had broken my jaw. As she went to touch me I slapped her hands away and went to the bathroom.

I knew in a couple days it would be fine. But the thought of what she had done was too much. I sat in the bathroom for a long time.

“Damian I can smell your blood. What the hell happened down there?” Krono asked me as I sat on the toile seat.

I lifted my head and he knew what had happened.

freedom
03-25-2007, 04:32 AM
I sat in the cargo hold. I felt numb. How could I have let myself lose control like that. I felt horrible. I couldn't cry. I couldn't do anything. I just sat there and stared at the bathroom door. I knew he was upset. I couldn't blame him.

The only thing I could do was wait and see if he was ever able to forgive me. I looked at the hand print on my hands where he'd slapped me away. I deserved far worse then that.

I could smell him bleeding. I wanted to go to him to help him. I thought maybe I could from here. I reached my power out and tried to heal the gash and his jaw.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 04:36 AM
I felt her power and pushed pass Kronos. She saw me as I went over to her. I lay down on the crate with my head in her lap. My powers were no good on myself. I say that she was sorry and wrapped my arm around her waist as I let her heal my jaw.

I tried to talk but it made my jaw grind and hurt like hell.

freedom
03-25-2007, 04:45 AM
"Be still so I can fix it." I felt one tear fall down my cheek. I saw it hit his closed eyelid. I hurt so bad. I couldn't believe I'd lost control like that.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." I kept whispering it over and over again as I held him and healed him. I poured my heart and soul into it. I laid my head against his as I poured the power into the broken bone.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 04:49 AM
After it was healed I could still feel her crying.

“Damn women next time you get pissed remind me to wear a helmet! “

I held her as she cried. It was my fault this had happened.

“Baby I am sorry I will be more caarful.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 04:55 AM
"No...no...I shouldn't have let my temper get the best of me. You don't owe me an apology."

He had sat up. I ran my hand along the spot that I had hit. It would be a long time before I was able to forgive myself. I wouldn't and couldn't look him in the eye.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 04:59 AM
I grabbed her face and made her look me in the eyes. I knew she hated herself. But I didn’t I needed her to know that.

“It won’t happen again. I promise you.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 05:04 AM
I pulled my face out of his hands. I couldn't look at him. I laid my head on his shoulder. He was right. The incident with the women wouldn't happen again. I would make sure of it. And I would never hit him in anger again.

I took all the anger I'd had towards him and found a new target. I would be having a talk with the women. But he didn't need to know that.

"I know it won't. I won't let what I did happen again either."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 05:12 AM
I would have to watch her for a while. I knew she would blame the women. I would talk to them with her to make sure things didn’t get out of control.

“When we get back we will sit down with the women and talk to them. I am sure Kronos will be happy to volunteer his time and energy to them.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 05:14 AM
"That's fine."

I was lying and I knew it. Things he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. One example was all I needed. He did it with the men over me. He was my mate and I had a right to be upset.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:29 AM
“The plane is about to land so lets get buckled in.”

After the plane landed and all the stuff was loaded into the buses. We arrived at the village. The women had built close to 20 cabins big enough for a family of 5 along with the caves and the 5 long houses we would have enough for tonight.

freedom
03-25-2007, 07:53 AM
I left Damian to check the houses out while I checked on the kids. Once I was sure everything was ok I made my way to the river. I looked out over the people scattered up and down it. I wanted to know who'd put their hands on my husband. I would find out and I would make them pay.

I made my way back to Damian. I was not surprised to find him among agroup of women but luckily Kronos was with him.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:00 AM
Things didn’t go as planned with the girls and Kronos. He came off far too perverted and eager to screw them. It reminded them to much of the old chief.

“Girls Kronos is a wise and gentle man. He will treat you right. I am taken and you all know it. Raven knows about the river. Shit I got broken jaw because of that. So please ladies just stick with Kronos.”

I walked over to my favorite tree. It had grown odd and had a seat in it that was perfect for me. As I was walking over a young she-wolf snuck up behind me and buried her hands in my pants.

“You really think we would want anyone but you?”

I knew Raven had seen her and was prepared for the worse.

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I watched as the young wolf put her hands on Damian. I felt an evil smile spread across my face. She took her hands out of his pockets to move in front of him. Before she could take a half a step she had my bolo around her neck cutting off her air. As she reached to undo the leather I threw my right hand dagger and buried it in her hand.

I walked over to her as she howled with what little air she had left.

"Let this be a lesson to you. I don't like thieves. You are a thief trying to steal my husband. Spread the word to the other thieves. Theres more where this came from."

I hissed the warning into her ear as I held her hair in my fist. I unwrapped the bolo and jerked the blade out of her hand roughly. I slammed her head forward and let her go.

I turned to Damian.

"You were right. It won't happen again. Not now."

I walked to the front of our cave and waited. There would be more to come. I had made enemies but I had made my point. I was also sure Damian and my dad would have a lot to say to me about it as well.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:12 AM
I ran over the young wolf and healed her hand.

“I am not going to apologize for my wife. She is right and all of you are wrong. What you are doing is no different then what your old chief did. So let this be a lesson. Next time it happens I will banish you from the village and never speak to you again. That goes for all of you. Same for Drake he is Danni’s mate so leave him be as well.”

I walked in as she was washing the blood from her knife.

“Nice shot with that bolo. Didn’t hit me this time.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:15 AM
I gave him a smile over my shoulder. Not the lecture I had expected. That was nice.

"I'm ending it. They will listen or else. You understand that right? I'm not open to discussion on it at all."

I slide the knife home and moved to where he stood. I wrapped my arms around him holding him to me. I looked up into his eyes. I still hadn't forgiven myself for hurting him but I didn't want him to know that. I tried to make my smile reach my eyes.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:22 AM
“Well I ended it myself. The next time it happens. The woman is gone, banished from the village for at least 30 years. When they come back the brand of the thief will be put on them.”

I knew she still blamed herself for hurting me. She always would in some way.

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:25 AM
"You've threatened them before. I hope for their sake they listen. Honestly love...you don't want me to end it cause it will be a permanent end for someone."

I kissed him and walked into the hot spring. I stripped and slid in to the water. I felt like I was washing off years of dirt and filth. I just wished I could wash my memories as well.

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to relax. My knives were within easy reach and they would stay that way from now on. I felt complete with them. I would hide no more.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:30 AM
“I am not going to get stabbed if I come in am I?”

I run and jump in drenching her in my wake. I pop only my eyes out of the water. Her hair has fallen in her face. I can see her chest get red with anger at me.

“She is turning into a cherry I should suck some of the juice out to help.”

I attach my mouth to her nipple as I stroke her back.

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:33 AM
I can't stay mad at him. I smile as he sucks on my nipple. It causes my whole body to shiver despite the warm water. His hands on my back feel so good. I put my hand on the back of his head as he continues to sucks. I close my eyes and lay my head back on the ledge behind me.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:37 AM
“Baby enough with miss drama queen. I want my happy Raven back. I miss her so bring her back ok?”

I hugged her and buried my head in her chest.

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM
"I am happy right now right here with you."

I lift his head and kiss him deeply. I wrap my legs around him and hold on to him tight.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:42 AM
I slip my dick into her. It had been to long. I turned around so she could move. No tricks only sex she would have to work for an orgasm. I knew prolonged exposer to my orgasm power would make a woman more sensitive.

“you gotta work this time baby!”

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:46 AM
I smiled and began to thrust my hips against him hard. I felt him pushing back. I slid up to concentrate on the head of him. Squeezing and flexing my muscles with every move.

I slow down and start to slide down him with my muscles tight all the way down. I flex so hard my body begins to shake sending a new sensation into him. I suddenly pull up and slam down on him over and over again. I could feel my own orgasm building after a little while. I wanted us to cum together so I held myself back from release.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:49 AM
“Aww is baby having a had time not creaming herself?”

I grabbed her hips and started slamming her harder and harder on me. My full length buried to the hilt in her. I started to do circles with her hips as ours meet.

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:54 AM
I don't answer I just meet each of his thrust with mine. It gets harder and harder to hold myself back. His hands feel so good on me. I can feel him so deep inside me. I wrap my hands in his hair as he thrust into me. I pull slightly pulling his head back. I start nibbling along his neck and biting softly.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:58 AM
“Aw baby needs a good orgasm”

At that moment I send a sharp concentrated orgasm into her like a bolt of lighting. He pussy gets tighter on me each time I do it. As she drops down with each thrust I send a bolt into her. She is biting my neck and shoulders to keep from screaming.

“Oh no I want to hear you scream my name and how good it feels! I want the wolves to know I am fucking you right now! That you are the only one I will make love to from now on!”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:02 AM
I throw my head back and let out a loud long howl. It turns into a scream of pure pleasure.

I moan his name and it gets louder each time I say it until I am screaming. The sound of it vibrates through out the spring.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I had left the doors in the cave open. The cave was acting like a natural bull horn. Everyone outside knew I was fucking the living shit out of Raven. The women were fuming mad. I had spring water start to work her ass open. After a few minutes of hard fucking I slide her all the way off and slide all the way into her ass in one thrust. She screamed as she came so hard she passed out. He last scream before she blacked out was

“NOT THE ASS AGAIN!”

I knew that the village knowing my monster could go into her ass was something the other women would never dream of doing. As she passed out from her orgasm I filled her to overflow with my cum. Her belly was full of my cum. Just the way I like her best.

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:12 AM
I woke a little while later. I felt weak and limp as I laid in his arms. I smiled at him as I woke and held him tightly.

"I think they heard us."

I laughed softly and kissed him.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:13 AM
“Love I think the human town heard us. I think the though of my monster up a women’s ass will keep the others away. Don’t you think?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:21 AM
I couldn't help but laugh harder. Thinking about it scared me and I'd had it twice now. I slid off his lap and dove under the water to swim for a second. I came up between his legs.

"If it doesn't scare them there is something wrong. I bet the kids are horribly embarrassed."

I climbed over him and got dressed. I screamed startled as I walked out the door. Drake, Danni, Lily and Kronos were standing right outside the door. I started laughing again as I looked at their faces. The kids were in shock and Kronos was grinning.

"Hi guys. What's going on?" I move past them to the table in the center of the main cave. They remain speechless as Damian walks out grinning like a cat.

"I told you they heard us baby." I smile at him as he starts to laugh.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:05 PM
“What’s wrong kids I am a man of only 20 you think I don’t have the sex drive of one. Not to mention my stamina, and a few other large endowments.”

The kids all ran to there separate rooms with there ears covered as I talked on and on about our sex episode. Kronos was grinning so much I was afraid he was going to hurt himself.

“You know I think I may have just scared them for life on that one.”

I grinned like a maniac as I grabbed a water jug and drained it. I needed something to eat and I had a craving for some steak.

“Love you want a steak and baked potato with all the fixing? I think we just earned a big meal after that work out.”

I saw the drool escape Ravens mouth at the mention of food. I grabbed two huge porterhouses and a couple giant potatoes.

“How about some Corn on the cob as well? I am starving.”

After an hour and a half everything was ready. Raven and I dug in and devoured out dinner as the kids made salads and some hamburgers. Once we had finished we went for a walk in the woods.

“Okay I think I got the energy for another go around. How about you?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 06:24 PM
I turned to look at him as ducked under a branch.

"Do you never run out of energy?"

I laughed and ran ahead of him. I wasn't trying to get away I was just feeling playful. I knew he could grab me anytime he wanted. I'd let him catch up for a sec then run away again. I move behind a tree and slipped my clothes off as he strolled up the path I'd just taken. I moved back into view and stood there for a second. I smiled and stepped out of reach again.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:33 PM
She was being playful. I had a plan. In winter I had found an area where the hot spring cam up naturally in an area of quartz. The hot water warmed the crystals and keeps them just comfortable to lie on.

As we went I made sure to drive her to it.

freedom
03-25-2007, 06:38 PM
I stayed just out of reach for a long time. I kept waiting for him to grab me or suddenly appear in front of me but he just smiled and kept walking.

I knew he was up to something. I just couldn't figure out what. I hadn't got to explore as much as I wanted to before winter had come because of getting pregnant. The area we were in now was somewhere I hadn't been before.

I turned and smiled at him. I was in a really good mood.

"What's the matter love...getting slow in your old age?"

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:40 PM
“If I am getting slow in my old age how the hell are you still moving?”

She was standing at the bush right before the springs. I rushed her and stripped as I did. I sent her flying into the Crystal springs.

freedom
03-25-2007, 06:46 PM
I screamed as he tackled me. We landed in the water with a huge splash. I came up laughing with my arms around his neck.

"I love you."

I kissed him and moved so that I was behind him. I started massaging his back and shoulders. His body felt so good under my hands. I kissed the back of his neck.

"I've never seen this place. It's beautiful."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:50 PM
“Well I call it the Crystal springs. Below these crystals is a lot of sand. So this water is naturally filtered as it comes up. Also it you touch the crystals they are the perfect temp to lie on. Not to hot not to cold.”

I moved backwards and pinned her to a large crystal. I still hadn’t told her here the crystals acted to amplify my powers.

freedom
03-25-2007, 06:55 PM
I can feel the warmth in the stones. They were as perfect as he said. The way he was smiling told me that he was up to something. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pushed me up against the crystal.

I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled. Truly alone for the first time in a long time. No one in the other room. No one outside the door. No one watching. It was nice.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 06:59 PM
“Let me show you something baby.”

I slipped into her. Then I tapped the crystal she was on. I had send a orgasm bolt into it and watched as the crystal glowed. The bolt grew brighter and brighter. Then it nailed raven right in the middle of the back.

He body went stiff as an ear splitting howl of pleasure roared from her lungs. He legs almost cut me in half and her claws crew blood on my back. Just seeing her cum so hard had made me fill her with even more cum.

freedom
03-25-2007, 07:10 PM
I was gasping for air. I felt my grip slipping off his shoulders. I had never felt anything like that before. The stones worked with his powers. I had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

I smiled at him as I rested against the rock.

"Wow," was all I could manage to get out.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 07:13 PM
“These stones seem to amplify everything about me. Let’s just hope they don’t make my sperm active again. If so with the load and timing I have a feeling that the kids may be in for a little brother or sister.”

I rested my head against the stone as I flowed power into it to help her regain her energy.

freedom
03-25-2007, 07:23 PM
I felt better as he poured energy into me. It took a second for what he said to dawn on me. With everything going on right now I didn't know if more children were a good idea.

"Too late to worry about that now."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 07:33 PM
“Yeah a little too late, let’s head back I am sure the village heard us again.”

I carried her to our clothes and stacked them on top of her naked body. We walked back though the village, her and I both naked and her in my arms. Everyone knew what we had just done again.

As we walked into the cave the kids were at the table talking to Kronos. Lilly looked up and smiled at me. She had always been a daddy’s girl in everyway. Lindsey was also listening to Kronos talk about an ancient war.

Danni was sitting in Drakes lap and they were listening intently as Drakes hands grouped her body. Kronos was having a grand old time with my kids.

“Grandpa why would the man want to do that?” Lilly asked Kronos.

It seemed that Kronos had caught the grandpa part. He smiled and I knew he liked it. My father was dead and now Kronos would be able to give my family a grandfather figure. Raven smiled as she saw His face light up as he ruffled Lilley’s hair.

“Well Dad how was today? Did everything go alright?”

Before he could answer Jerick walked in and sat next to Kronos. We all talked and laughed the night away. Kronos and Jerick were getting to be the best of friends. The kids loved both of them a lot. I finally had a family and they all loved each other.

freedom
03-25-2007, 07:40 PM
The sun was coming up before I knew it. Kronos was full of tales. A few of them I had seen. Some of them were so funny I laughed till I cried.

I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. I laid my head on Damian's shoulder as they continued to talk. I dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 07:44 PM
I bide them all goodnight and carried Raven to our bedroom. I stripped her naked and tucked up close to her. No sooner was I lying next to her then her hand grabbed my dick. She did it even night. It seemed like her security blanket. I kissed her and went to sleep after turning off the lamp.

“Night love.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 07:54 PM
I woke up just a few hours later. I got up a stretched. I hadn't slept long but I felt rested. Damian was sleeping so good that I let him be. I got dressed and slipped out the door. I wanted to go practice my aim so I grabbed my vest and bracer then headed out the door into the woods.

I passed Jerick on the way. I told him where I was going so that Damian wouldn't worry. I walked a few miles before I found good level spot to work. I picked a spot in the bark of a tree. I aimed and threw. Perfect. I had a natural talent for things like this. Practice helped me relax. I was worried that the show we'd put on for the women yesterday might have made things worse. Jealousy was a harsh opponent.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:14 PM
I woke up to the sound of Jerick dropping a sword. After I had gotten dressed I walked over to him and grabbed my Grandfather’s sword off the wall. It was a all black Katana about 3 times longer then a normal one. It took amazing speed and power to wield it.

“Where did Raven go?” I asked

“She went to practice with her knifes.” He said as I walked out the door.

I still had a few things to pick up in town. A present for Raven and a few things for myself, I found her as she shot a knife at her target.

I plucked it out of the air and walked over to her. She decided to have fun with me. I had my katana so I only had one arm free. She shot knife after knife at me. I grabbed each with my left hand. I ran out of fingers with the last so I caught it with my teeth.

I gave her back the knives and kissed her.

“Well come on I got a few things I need to pick up in town.” I asked as we walked to a new motorcycle I had gotten. It was a new Steel blue Concours. The fasted bike around, I slide onto the drives seat while Raven slide down my back. My grandfather’s katana strapped to my back as we took off. We made the city in under a minute. We were going over 160 the whole way.

“So what do you think of my new toy?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd never been on something that fast. The speed of it amazed me. The humans were starting to impress me.

"I love it."

I said as we parked in town. I ran my hand down the sword on his back. I knew it well. I had held it many times when Drake had been with me. The memories didn't hurt anymore they just made smile.

"What did we come to town for?"

I hoped there wasn't trouble like the last time.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:32 PM
My smile got huge. I had found Ravens broken Bow. I knew a friend who could fix it and make it better. He had infused it with magic so the arrows she shot would paralyze the target.

“Come with me I have a surprise for you.”

As we walked I turned into a small shop. I waved to the Sorcerer behind the counter.

“Hi man. So do you have the stuff for me?” I asked.

“Do I the stuff you gave me to work with was amazing. The bow is fixed and even has a few effects I didn’t know about till I tested it. If you touch the red gem the arrow will burst into flame, Blue to freeze, and yellow is lightning.”

I grabbed the bow. The 3 gems were below the handle it would be easy to hit them. The wood was a pure black and the grain had turned the same blue as Ravens eyes. I handed her the bow and a quiver of arrows.

“I need your leather armor and bracers as well as your bolo.”

After a few minutes the Sorcerer came out and the daggers blades had turned black and had blue flame coming from the handles. The armor looked the same but the wolves eyes were replaced by two gems. Each would give a perfect defense to 99% of magic in the world.

“So what do you think?’

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:40 PM
I was speechless. I held the bow in my hands. I thought I'd never use it again. I pulled the string back. It was tight and strong. A normal human could have never of pulled it back. The details were amazing. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I laid it down on the counter gently and picked up my blades. The balance had always been near to perfect but now they were perfect. I tossed on and caught it by the tip. I slipped the vest one it was gorgeous. I wrapped the bolo back around my waist. The stones were heavier and had a glow to them.

"This is amazing. I don't think I can thank you enough love."

I kissed him and held him tight. I had worried he'd try to put them away again after we got home but he was so wonderful and understanding. I should have known better.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:47 PM
“And now for mine, you can bring them out now”

He smiled and brought out a leather vest with 7 dragons and a large wolf on the front. Each of the eyes was a clear gem from the Crystal springs. The bracers had a white wolf on each and 2 of the crystals on each.

I handed him my Grandfather’s sword and he took it in the back. A small explosion was heard and he came back. The sword had changed. It now had a pure white blade with blue flames on it. I touched the blade and put it to the eye of the largest dragon. A white light shined as the blade disappeared into the gem. The eye turned blue.

“So what say we go? Also the gems on your vest have the same power as mine.”

I grabbed her bow and touched the gem. The gem took the bow as well as the quiver.

“So you can travel lighter put the Bolo in the other and we will be off.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 08:53 PM
I held the bolo to the gem and watched it disappear. This was amazing. I'd heard of what human magic workers could do but had never seen one actually work. I followed him out the door. I was still running my hands over the vest and bracers. Humans were not as bad as I had always thought.

I put my hand into his.

"Thank you again. I really didn't deserve this."

I thought back to the plane. I really didn't deserve any of this.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
“Well I know you have been having a hard time with the women. So I decided to do something to get your mind off of it.”

I leaned on my bike. The black and white leather vest and bracers, blended perfectly with my leather pants and shirt. It was so easy to carry weapons now. I would be able to do a lot more.

“Also no one but me you and him can use these gems. So your weapons are locked it you lose the vest.”

I pulled her to me and kissed her. A passing group of ladies watched as my muscles moved under the leather as I hugged Raven to me. I slipped her onto the bike and took my place.

“So my love where do you want to eat today?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:03 PM
"Some where that's not crowded."

I laid my head against him and wrapped my arms around him. I held tight as he started the bike. The group of women were still watching. I let my teeth grow and smiled at them. Several of the gasp before the walked away.

I laughed softly and held on to him tighter.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:12 PM
I drove her to the Bar we visited on our first night. It was empty and had just opened. The same bartender was there as well as the women. She was health and seemed far better.

“Hi you two, how are you doing today?” I ask as I shake the bartender’s hand. After the first night I had keep coming back and the trash had left. The place was clean and had a happy atmosphere to it. The women had left the guy I had beaten. She was now going out with Jake. Her name was Barb and she had a very happy personality.

“We are doing great. We got a new chief. A real chief not a cook, every thing is going great thanks to you. I see you brought Raven with you.”

Jake came around and gave Raven a hug as Barb gave me on. Then we all sat down and had some Ribs for lunch.

“So Damian who is everything going with the wolves?”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:21 PM
I hadn't known that he had continued to come to the bar or to the town for that matter.

I was glad to see things had changed since the last time I was here. I had to wonder what else he had been doing that I didn't know about. So far he had bought a bike, got the weapons done and made two human friends at the bar. He was a busy guy.

I tried to be friendly but I just wasn't comfortable around humans yet. I would try for Damians sake. I tried to relax and enjoy the conversation.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
“Things are going great. The grand council is now in my village in the mountains. The kids are already grown up. It has been busy. How are things going with you is the transformation almost done? I can’t smell it on either of you.” I asked as I leaned back and hugged Raven.

“Yeah both of us are done. Our human smell is still all over our clothes. So until we wash them again it won’t change. Thanks for saving us both btw.” Jake said.

“No problem you two are in our world now so just relax.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I looked from the two of them to Damian.

"Wait just a minute. I'm missing something here. What happened Damian?"

He was hiding stuff from me and I didn't like it.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:35 PM
“What you already know. I told you are dinner the night after I came back from town with Lilly. I had stopped by here. Those assholes had come back. I took care of them. But Barb and Jake were going to die. So I bit them only about a month ago. They will be coming up to the village on Sundays for lessons.”

I looked at her and saw nothing of it had registered.

“Shit women old age has not been nice to your memory.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:40 PM
"Sorry things have been crazy. I can't remember every little detail of everyday."

I laughed. I really didn't remember him telling me that. I guess I'd been to worried about the future. I really needed to worry about the here and now a little more.

"Glad to have you in our group."

This was so dangerous. Them living in town and coming to the village. Some one was bound to get curious and ask questions or worse yet follow them.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:43 PM
“It is the first step of bring the human and wolf worlds together. I have already set up a meeting with the President of the U.S.A. we meet with him in a month. He was most curious about the two of us. So 4 of us are going Kronos, Jerick, you, and me.”

It was all coming together the world would know wolves existed and that we are not a threat. We have criminals yes. We also have a justice system that is far better then the Humans.

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:47 PM
"We've got a meeting with who? I'm going where?"

This was too much. He was going too fast. I knew he meant well but I felt a sick cold feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 09:50 PM
“Baby we live in the U.S.A. We are meeting with the leader of the country we live in. He just wants to get meet me and you. My sudden money gain got his attention. It has nothing to do with the Wolves. I am planning on getting him as a friend then telling him later. If he gets to know us and likes us then it will be easier later when we come out.”

I said as I grabbed the cherry in the bottom of my drink and ate it.

“He is right lady Raven. Having the president as a friend will help us a lot.” Jake said as he refilled my drink.

freedom
03-25-2007, 09:58 PM
"I know where we live. I have been in the woods not under a rock. I just think we need to slow down. I know you have a lot of big dreams for our people but if we get exposed to fast it will cause problems. This isn't the first time we've tried this."

He was so young. That would be a good tale for Kronos to tell. He lead a lot of battles in that war. The humans saw us as monsters not allies. We were evil. I really hoped it went better this time.

"Jake you'll have to be there when I have Kronos tell the story of how it happened the last time. It wasn't pretty."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 10:03 PM
“At that time Humans also thought the world was flat…….. Humans have become far smarter now and far more understanding. I have already talked to Kronos and Jerick they both agree that the way I have it planned will be best.”

I slipped my hand into Ravens pants and slid a finger into her as I ate.

freedom
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM
I sat up straight in my chair as his finger made its way into my slit. I looked at him and smiled.

"All right you win. Forgive an old lady for worrying."

I couldn't eat with his hand down there. It made me more interested in other things.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 10:18 PM
“Eat up baby we aren’t leaving till your plate is empty”

I wiggle my fingers in her slit as we sit. I won’t let her play till she is done.

freedom
03-25-2007, 10:25 PM
I give an evil look and start eating. The food was great but I had another appetite that needed fed and soon. I was having a hard time sitting still as I ate. I managed to finish up the food before I totally embarrassed myself.

"All right love. I'm done."

I'm trying to be polite to Jake and Barb but I want to leave.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 10:37 PM
“Alright I guess we can go. I will talk to you guys tomorrow. I am going to go screw the living shit out of her. She is about to ruin another pair of pants.”

I pull my hand from her pants and lick my fingers clean.

freedom
03-25-2007, 10:39 PM
I feel my face turn blood red. I got up and ran out of the bar. I heard him laughing as he walked out behind me.

"You are rotten."

I couldn't help but smile. His laugh was contagious.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 10:46 PM
I gave her my best innocent smile.

“What are you talking about? I have no clue why I would be rotten.”

I slipped my hand down the front of her pants and sent a bolt of pleasure to her clit.

“I am totally innocent.”

I slide onto the bike and Raven hugs me as we ride off to the land I had bought for the new city. The city would be the first modern wolf city. As we rode I weaved in and out of traffic.

freedom
03-25-2007, 10:57 PM
I enjoy the feeling of the wind on me as we ride. Passing so near to the other cars as we ride makes me a little nervous and I hug tighter to him.

We reach an area where traffic is light. I sit up and hold my arms out letting the wind blow my hair back as we ride. I feel like I'm flying. I laugh and wrap my arms back around him.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 11:04 PM
As we reach a large black rock mountain with a huge waterfall coming out of it I slow to a stop. Natural hot springs are all over the place.

“Welcome to the future location of the first Wolf city. I will bring all the villages in the area into this city. Umbra niveus luna or the Shadow of the White moon. It will first modern city for Wolves. We will be able to get all mages into classes early so they will grow powerful. Warriors will train longer and harder.

Power will come from the same thing that warms the hot springs. It will be amazing.”

freedom
03-25-2007, 11:10 PM
I look up in amazement. It's stunning. I felt the excitement for the first time. Maybe this was a good thing. Maybe everything would be ok for once.

"This is wonderful." I kissed him and smiled.

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 11:40 PM
“Thanks I know you were worried about losing our power depending on science. Well we will show that both can live in harmony. With this city built wolves will have a safe clean place to go to. No more rape and theft.”

I slide her back on the bike and road back home. The village was calm as always. I got several looks from the ladies but they quickly looked the other way knowing that flirting with me was highly wrong.

Kronos stumbled naked from a cabin as a large pan hit him in the back of the head.

“What did you do?”

“I uhm bit her……..” he said as another pan buried itself between his legs and his clothes hit him in the face.

“You bit she screams in your case it isn’t all good.”

I walk over him as he stumbles to get dressed.

“I think the women like him………”

freedom
03-25-2007, 11:52 PM
I watched the women glance at him as we walk by. They look away quickly but as I look back over my shoulder they are huddled together pointing and talking. I would have to do some talking of my own and soon.

I turned as I heard the commotion with Kronos. I was laugh so hard. Women that liked pain was rare. Kronos should have known that. I can't stop laughing.

"Oh they don't just like him they love him. Till they get him."

Akuma-san
03-25-2007, 11:59 PM
“Yeah well he will get it soon. Gentle play gets you farther then rough.”

As we got to the clearing I pulled my sword from the vest and put the tip into a bush. Lilly stood up drenched in water as I had popped the water balloon she was going to toss at me.

“NO FAIR DADDY!”

“Well you gotta be stealthy Idiot.” I put the sword away as she tackled me.

“You called me an idiot. That isn’t nice daddy.” She begin to tickle my chest as she keep me pined.

freedom
03-26-2007, 12:14 AM
I watched as Lily and Damian played. It was good that our kids were somewhere they could have fun and still learn what they needed. I took the opportunity to slip off back towards the group of women I'd seen earlier.

They were still gathered and I could hear them talking. Damian and I were topic of discussion. Several of them were talking of challenging me. I smiled. That would be fun. One older wolf said she could take him with out it. I suddenly knew who my example was going to be.

I stepped out of the shadows and walked up to the woman.

"You can take him without challenging me? I think not. That is against our laws. Even if he wanted to leave you have to challenge me. That's how we handle divorce. Do you really want to try me?"

I had let my teeth and claws grow as I talked. My mage power glowed around me. I watched as everyone else moved back and waited. I held perfectly still as I awaited her decision.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
As I played I could hear and feel the power raven was putting off. Lilly felt it to and we got up and went to watch the show.

The women accepted her challenge. And I knew I had to set the rules as chief.

“Ok ladies no magic, only physical attacks. The winner gets me. Raven don’t kill her please.”
I sat back as Lilly crawled into my lap and watched.

freedom
03-26-2007, 12:41 AM
I didn't move as the she-wolf circled me. I listened to every breath and every move she made. I heard her jump. I dropped to the ground and watched her sail over my head. I walked over and lifted her by her hair. I threw her over the top of the crowd to land in the river.

She was coughing up water as I pulled her out. I punched her in the face breaking her nose. The smell of her blood sent my temper higher. I dragged her back to the circle of people.

She got up and charged at me. I let her get hold of my waist. Once she did I delivered blow after blow to her ribs. I heard one after the other break. I was going to teach a lesson and she was the student.

She fell to the ground trying to breath. I turned my back and walked to the edge of the circle. You could feel my rage as I waited. I didn't have to wait long. She leaped onto my back. Her teeth sank deep into my neck. She tore away a huge piece of skin. I felt my blood run hot down my neck. This was something I hadn't done in a long long time.

I threw her to the ground and slipped my vest and bracers off. She didn't deserve weapons. I shifted and landed on top of her. I sank my claws deep in her stomach. I listend to her scream. I knew she was about to give in. I clawed her across the face with my other hand. She started begging me to stop.

That finished it. She had given up. I shifted back and went to pick my stuff up. I spit on her as I walked by. I stopped and kissed Damian as I made my way to our cave. He had my blood all over his white leather.

"Sorry about your clothes."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 12:54 AM
“No worries magic leather it won’t stain.”

I walked over and healed the cuts. I left the broken bones as a reminder.

“Next time don’t piss her off.”

I walked back and healed ravens shoulder. She was without pain again and in a good mood. After I wiped the blood from my vest I went to make sure the women would live.

“So how is she doing ladies?” I asked as I looked at her.

“She is going to be down for a couple weeks but she will live. What are you going to do about raven? She went too far with this!” A young one said

“Wrong you all go to far plotting to steal me from Raven and rapping me at the river after I had freed you. You are all lucky I am nice. I should have banished you from the village for that.”

I was feed up with the women. After I was sure she was going to live. I went to the cave and laid down in the hot spring.

freedom
03-26-2007, 12:58 AM
I knew this wouldn't be the last that I heard about this. When Damian returned I followed him into the spring.

"Mind if I join you?"

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 01:01 AM
“Come on in and take a seat. I had a talk with the women. the women will live but I left her bones broken as a reminder not to fuck around any more.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 01:05 AM
"Trust me...I'm a woman I know it won't be the end. She will want revenge but she won't do it fairly. I'm not worried. She's not a strong fighter. I'll worry when a huge group of them comes after me. I don't promise not to kill anyone then though."

I took my clothes off as I talked. I slid into the water.

"Can I get one of your wonderful rub downs? I'm out of practice and now I'm sore."

I had to start working out more again. I was sore but felt good.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 01:14 AM
I slipped off the rock and lifted her onto it. I grabbed the oil and started a full body rub down.

“Well baby you can work out with me if you like.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 01:16 AM
I knew I'd never be able to keep up with him but it would be fun to try.

"Sure. That could be fun. Not like I could ever do half the stuff you do but it would help me out a lot."

I closed my eyes and relaxed as he rubbed me. I was in sort of a daze. Half asleep.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 01:23 AM
“Oh you can rest when you need to. I will stay out of the waterfall until you are back in shape. Don’t want you to break your hip no do we.”

I was spending a lot of time rubbing her muscles and my favorite parts of her. Her breathing was heavy as her chest flushed.

freedom
03-26-2007, 01:26 AM
"I'm not that out of shape." I laugh.

All thoughts of exercising leave my mind as his hands play over my body. Lingering in certain spots just long enough to tease me.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 01:48 AM
I flipped her over and messaged her breasts as she began to pant. I was pumping low level bolts of pleasure into her as she panted harder.

“Well we can see how it goes. My work out will change with Kronos around here.”

I was done with the message and climbed over her. I slid my hard dick into her and start to thrust into her harder and harder as we fuck. Her hips raise to meet mine as our flesh slaps. I had once again left the doors open just to taunt the women.

Raven was screaming in pleasure as I thrust harder and harder into her. I plowed her ass with water once more. She stiffened as it happened. Knowing what was about to happen. She moved to her hips to give me easier access to her ass.

I shoved home and started to pound her ass. She was thrusting back and she was in one giant orgasm. Her pussy was squirting on me for a long time. Her body stiffened yet again and she screamed once more.

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:01 AM
I had started loving the feel of him in my ass. My throat is sore from the screams that he tore from me.

When my body finally relaxes I try to catch my breath.

"I think that counts as a work out."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 02:05 AM
“I will give you that one. That was a workout indeed.”

When I pulled my dick from her ass a torrent of cum followed. Her ass was red and puff from the beating it had taken and her pussy was as well.

“Well I think we should get off the rock and float around for a while.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:18 AM
I sank into the water exhausted. I was sore again but wasn't complaining. I let my body float on the surface of the water with my eyes closed enjoying the warm water on my body.

I climb out and lay on the rocks as Damian continues to soak. I drift off to sleep on the warm rocks.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 02:20 AM
I grabbed her and carried her to bed sleeping on rocks isn’t good for you. I crawled in next to her and her hands found my dick in on time flat. I cuddled against her and fell asleep.

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:29 AM
When I woke up I was stiffer then I had been yesterday. I didn't remember getting in bed so I knew he'd carried me in. I rolled over and kissed him softly. He didn't wake so I made my way into the living area of the cave. No one else was home so I made us some breakfast.

I carried it into the bedroom and woke him. I handed him a plate full of bacon and eggs. I ate like I hadn't eaten in a month. I got dressed while he finished eating. I needed to work out today. It had been a long time since I'd gone on a full day run. I would leave the village for days at a time running without stopping till I came back to the village. Now I was winded just having sex with Damian.

"I need to run. Want to go with me?"

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 02:32 AM
“Sure we will run till you can run any more. I will grab a pack for the night. Want to make it a week long camping trip? Run all day, hunt as we run, eat then go to sleep. Sound good to you?”

I knew it would. I would leave Kronos and Jerick in charge we would run for the first 3 days. Camp all day the 4th and run back the last three.

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:36 AM
"Sounds wonderful. I haven't done that in forever."

I was anxious to get going. I could feel the tension in my body. I walked to the door as he finished packing and went find Jerick.

"I'll wait for you on the south side of the village. Give Dad my love."

I walked to the edge of the woods and sat on a felled tree and wait for him.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 02:42 AM
I found Jerick and Kronos talking with Drake about moving a large rock to be used as community table. I relayed the message and took off. I have everything packing in the crystals on my vest.

“Ok we are ready I go everything in the crystals. Let’s get going.”

I shifted into my timber wolf form as she shifted to Lycan. We ran and ran and ran. It seemed like no time had passed and the sun was going down. I had to stop for raven when she got winded.

“Boy I guess old age has gotten to you. We can camp here I will go get a few fish for dinner.”

I walked over to the stream in human form and grabbed the fish out of the water. 5 huge lake trout they would taste great cooked over the camp fire.

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:50 AM
"It's not age. That has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that I got lazy when I became the village healer and mage. I should have never stopped with the running or the weapons."

I could kick my own ass for being so stupid and letting my self get lazy. It was pure anger that got me through the fight yesterday. I would need more then that to make it as his wife and as a council member.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 02:53 AM
“Well didn’t the other healer say you would get weaker because you got pregers?”

I had set up the tent as the fish cooked. Raven was staring as at them drooling as I set stuff up.

“Oh shit I forgot the other sleeping bag. Sorry about the hun you gotta share mine with me. Is that ok?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 02:59 AM
"Lithril said I would be weak for a few weeks. It's been several months now. Don't worry about the sleeping bag. After we eat I want to get going again. I love to run under a night sky."

I was determined to get as far as I could before I couldn't go anymore.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Head drops I had just set up camp for nothing…….

“OK I will pack camp back up.”

I touched the tent to the gem and in it went all set up. I sat down and ate 2 as she devoured 3 of them. We shifted again and took off. She was right it was better to run at night. We went for about 5 more hours before she was out for the night. I set up camp and dragged her into the tent. She was passed out but I was horny as hell.

I started to lick her nipples and finger her. She got wetter and wetter. I slide into her and started to go at it. I could go for 48 hours of constant activity without tiring. I would work her to the bone.

freedom
03-26-2007, 03:22 AM
I awoke to find him on top of me. I was so tired but my body went ahead with out me. I found a reserve of energy and started thrusting back against him. I wrapped my sore legs around him and held him tight to me.

"You're going to kill me like this." I laughed between thrust.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 03:25 AM
II drill her faster and faster. My dick becomes a blur in her. I keep it up for 3 hours Day is coming and I am still fucking her. I was keeping her wet with my magic. As we went and went and went her thrusts became less and less powerful.

“Is baby tired?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 03:29 AM
"Tired is not the word for it. I love you baby but I'm exhausted."

I was so tired I couldn't even lift my hips anymore. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"I give...I surrender."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 03:31 AM
I pull my dick from her and lay next to her. I cuddle against her as she passes out yet again. I lay in the cool spring air and fall asleep next to her.

freedom
03-26-2007, 03:34 AM
It seems like I'd just dozed off when he was waking me up again. He had everything packed except the tent and breakfast was waiting. I looked up at the sun. I'd slept about 4 hours.

I picked at my food. If I ate a huge breakfast I'd get sick while I was running. It was early and already super hot. I couldn't wait till nightfall. I was going to make it further today.

"Ready when you are baby."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 03:51 AM
I packed the tent and ate fast.

“Ok let’s go baby.”

I shifted and took off into the forest with Raven behind me. We ran all day and into the night. We stopped only for food and water. It was the next night before she could go no further. I set up the tent and started making dinner.

I had to feed her. Once it was all ready I fingered raven wet once more and pounded her all night and into the next morning. This was a rest day so I let us sleep till the next morning after a 10 hour fuck fest.

freedom
03-26-2007, 04:02 AM
I woke up sore as hell. I smiled. It wasn't from running though. I rolled over an watched him sleep. I knew we needed to get headed back today. I sighed and set up. I groaned as I did. I was more sore then I thought.

I heard Damian start to move around. I got up before he saw me struggling to move. I felt like I was raw. I knew I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat though.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 04:17 AM
“Ok we both need a bath. 3 days of running and fucking and we need to bathe!”

I grabbed her in my arms and took her to the stream. She was tense and sore I could tell. I started to rub her back and legs working the kinks out of the muscles as I went. She relaxed more and more.

freedom
03-26-2007, 04:23 AM
"You're going to put me back to sleep if you keep that up."

I feel limp all over by the time he finishes but much better. We wash and get dressed. Afternoon and the heat it brings was quickly approaching.

"Well have I been too much of a burden for you so far?"

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 04:27 AM
“Yes your ass is slowing me down. I keep you in front of me so I can watch it.”

I already had packed and took off before she could catch me.

freedom
03-26-2007, 04:36 AM
I take off after him. He was out of site. I picked up his trail easily. He wasn't trying to hide. I knew he was staying just far enough ahead to stay out of site.

It felt good to be doing this again. I stayed on his trail until sunset. I stopped at a creek to get water. I knew he wouldn't let me out of his site so I wasn't worried. I was in lycan form. I bent over to the water and lapped it up with my tongue. I stood up and picked his trail back up easily. I let out a howl that filled the night air. I was enjoying this.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 04:48 AM
I sprinted ahead at full speed and sprinted back. I jumped into water to hide my scent. She ran past me and I came up behind her as she ran. I jumped on her and pinned her to the ground licking her face.

“Tag you are it!”

I took off and about 30 minutes later I heard a gunshot. I heard Raven yelp right after. I spun on my hind legs and took off. I saw the hunter go in for the kill. I growled as I came into view. A 9 foot tall wolf that is still on all fours will catch attention.

“Leave her alone human before I remove your heart!”

He spun to shoot me and I had his gun and forearms in my mouth and ripped off him before he could move. Blood gushed form the wounds as he wet to his knees crying out in pain.

“Any last words human?” I taunted him as he groveled.

“Please let me go I have a wife and children.” He begged.

“So does she you fool. Three kids a village and a husband. You ask for mercy I shall give it to you. If you ever hunt a wolf again I will rip your family’s hearts out!” I put his arms back and healed them.

“Thank you White wolf. I will protect nature from this day forward. I give you my life as proof.” He ran into the night.

I went over to Raven and licked her would the bullet came out on my tongue and the wound was healed.

“So lets run together from her out ok?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 04:56 AM
I sat up. The wound was healed but it was sore as hell. It had been years since I'd run into a hunter. I nod at him. That was a little scary. If I'd done like I'd first thought and gone by myself I would have been in some serious trouble.

Guns were such a pain. Why couldn't humans have stuck to bows and arrows? I ran along side him kinda of dazed and thinking. How were we going to live side by side with something that wanted to kill us?

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:03 AM
On the last day Raven was sore she couldn’t move at all.

“Well baby we are a day from home. I will tie you to my back and I will run us home how does that sound love?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:07 AM
"Sounds wonderful to me baby. Just don't hit my head against any branches."

I hurt so bad. I wanted to go soak in the hot springs. I wanted my bed. I laid my head on his shoulder as he carried me. I was in a wonderful mood despite being sore.

"You are so handy to have around." I laughed as he ran.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:27 AM
“Thanks I am more then happy to carry to any where love.”

As I ran she fell asleep against my fur. She would clench and unclench her hands in it as she sleep. She was talking about a squash and how it hurt. I would have to ask Jerick about that.

We arrived shortly after 2. I carried her into the hot springs and laid her down on the stone as I rubbed her body down with oils to relax her.

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:31 AM
I woke up to being rubbed down. I sighed and felt how relaxed I was.

"That feels wonderful baby. Thank you."

I could lay and let him rub me for hours on end.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:33 AM
“Baby I got one thing to say. (OW can’t do that the squash hurts!) What were you you doing with a squash to make it hurt you?”

I saw her face go red as I asked her.

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:36 AM
"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember anything to with a squash."

I was blood red. Damn me for talking in my sleep. Oh I was so embarrassed. I wouldn't look at him. I look straight up at the ceiling.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:39 AM
“You little pervert you were masturbating with a Squash! I knew it!”

I looked her dead in the eyes.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me you never stuck a squash in your pussy. Or used on to masturbate.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:44 AM
I looked up at him. I could do this. I could tell him no.

"I...uhm...I never."

I couldn't do it. I put my hands over my face and rolled over laughing. I was so embarrassed. Damn my horny ass. I was red all over by now.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:47 AM
“BULLSHIT YOU HORNY LITTLE PERVERT! Ok I got the store you are going to love. Get your ass up we are going for a ride!”

I jumped out of the hot springs and put on my black leather shirt and pants with my white leather vest and bracers.

“GET OUT HERE!”

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:50 AM
I slowly got dressed. I was wondering what a squash had to do with a store. I slide my red leather pants on with a white halter top. I left the vest at home and only wore my bracers. I finally made my way out to the bike.

"What does a squash have to do with a store?"

I was confused.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:52 AM
”The squash nothing the fact you are a nympo everything. I am taking you to a sex shop!”

She climbs on as we take off to town.

freedom
03-26-2007, 05:53 AM
I was wondering all the way there. What was a sex shop? What was a nympo for that matter. Neither were terms I was familiar with. When we parked I sat on the bike for a few moments. Bright signs filled the window. I really had a feeling I didn't want to go in there.

"I think I'll wait out here. Have fun baby."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 05:58 AM
“NOT EVEN!”

I grabbed her and tossed her over my shoulder as we walked into the shop. The guy behind the counter looked at me and knew I wasn’t someone to be messed with.

I set Raven down.

“This is a sex shop. Look around.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 06:13 AM
I was red faced. I could feel it. I looked around the room. There were all kinds of amazing things hanging around the shop. There were things called vibrators. Some looked like penises some like butterflies.

"What does a vibrator do?" I had an idea from the name but I didn't see how an inanimate object could move like that.

I turned around before he answered and saw shackles and chains hanging on the wall. I was intrigued. I'd never used them for sex just for torture. They had collars, whips and gags. I touched one and saw Damian watching me. I blushed again.

I moved on down the wall and found something that looked like half a barrel with one of the plastic dicks stuck on top. I turned and looked at him totally lost.

I noticed a dildo beside him that was the same size as him. I pointed to it with a smile.

"Looks familiar." I walked back to him. "Why did you bring me here? I don't know what this stuff is. I can guess what it's for but some of it's just weird."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 06:23 AM
“So we can have some fun!”

I picked up a high power vide and turn it on.

“Is this the most powerful vib you got man?” The guy behind the counter nodded “I will take 2 please. Also give me a sex swing, 4 of the steel and leather suspension shackles, one each of the fucking machines, 1 of these 16 inch long dildos, 10 of each clip style you got as well. Have it ready tomorrow I will be back for it”

I walked to the counter and slip him 8 grand. As I whisper a few other things to him,

freedom
03-26-2007, 06:26 AM
I listen to him order the things he wanted. I was suddenly worried. I had said I wanted a work out but this was not exactly what I meant.

"Baby...uhm...do we really need that much stuff?"

He held his hand up to me as he spoke softly so I couldn't hear him. He walked towards the door and I followed. I looked back over my shoulder at the store. The man behind the counter was smiling. I sighed. This was going to be an interesting time.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 06:37 AM
We drove back and got some dinner.

“Oh I am going to have to clean out the spare room for all the stuff I got today. It already has lights and power so that is good.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 06:41 AM
"I can't imagine what some of that stuff is for. Why do I have a funny feeling you are going to show me?"

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 06:43 AM
“Oh love after the squash this will be a thousand times better!”

At the mention of squash Jerick choked on his food. Then once he could breath again he bust out laughing.

freedom
03-26-2007, 06:49 AM
I turned blood red again.

"Dad...if had never told him the first story he would never have figured it out."

I started laughing as he started trying to get himself out of trouble.

"But...I...well...it was funny." He was still laughing as he talked. He finally threw his hands in the air and gave up.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 06:51 AM
“Go to bed baby. You are still sore from the run. I got you planned on a work out to blow your mind!”

freedom
03-26-2007, 06:56 AM
I looked at him a little oddly. He had never told me what to do. But I figured he was right.

"I'm sure you do." I kissed him lightly and headed to the bedroom.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:00 AM
I was up most of the night cleaning the room and putting spells on it to make it sound proof. Once all the stuff arrived it would be very fun.

I slipped into bed with Raven and cuddled with her.

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:06 AM
I felt him slid into the bed. I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel all the power he had used. I might get off easy tomorrow if he was tired.

I kissed his forehead.

"Night love."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:10 AM
“Night baby.”

I was out and out for a good 10 hours. I got up and filled up with any thing I could get.

“TIME TO GO RAVEn!”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:21 AM
I took a deep breath. I didn't think I was ready for this. I walked over to him. No point in keeping him waiting.

"All right you don't have to yell. I'm right here."

I slid onto the passenger seat on the truck. I was sure there would be talk when he started unloading the truck. I knew he was happy, but I was scared. Some of that stuff looked painful.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:26 AM
Whips and chains and other fun things. The whole way into town that is all I was thinking. We pulled up and several large boxes were waiting on a forklift. I backed the truck up and they loaded the stuff.

“Thanks guys did what I gave you yesterday cover it?” Both nodded.

We drove back I had made sure she couldn’t see anything. When we got to the cave I unloaded everything into the room and sealed myself into it for 2 hours.

“OK baby come here your work out room is ready.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:28 AM
I stood at the door. I was afraid to go in. I leaned in to look around. If I didn't go all the way in maybe I could stay out of trouble.

"That's a lot of stuff love."

I leaned back out nervous. I stayed in the door afraid to go closer.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:31 AM
“Heh love come here.”

I touched her forehead and she was naked in a chair with shackles. I was able to fully adjust the height of the chair as well. I moved a large machine with a 16 inch monster on it up to her. I slid the dildo home.

“Comfy love?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I jerked at the shackles.

"Let me out of here. What are you doing? What's that for?"

I gasp as he slid the dildo in. What was this going to do? My heart was pounding. I had no idea what was going to happen.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:40 AM
The wicked smile spread from ear to ear on me. I pumped a large amount of lube on her and the dildo. I flicked the switch on low and watched the rubber dildo work in and out of her.

“It does this my love. But I wonder that this button does?”

I pushed the vibration button and the whole dildo began to vibrate. I turned the speed to high and attached a clit vibe to her. I turned it on high also.

“Have fun love I will be back in about 30.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:44 AM
I jumped as the dildo started. That wasn't bad. I could handle that. I gasp as he turned it up and made it start shaking. This could cause a problem. I was already breathing hard. I felt him touch my clit. It had it's own separate vibration.

"Wait! Damian...don't leave me here."

30 minutes of this? I was already shaking. It wasn't like a man. It didn't slow down or take a break. This was going to be a long 30 minutes.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:47 AM
I run back in and flip a switch on the machine. A second pole comes out and I apply a ton of lube to her ass as I slid a 16 inch dildo into her ass. It begins to Vibrate and thrust in rhythm with the top on.

“Have fun”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:51 AM
I scream as the dildo starts in my ass. I'd had Damian but this was different. I'd never had both holes full plus my clit was on fire. I was writhing in the chair. I felt an orgasm building. But the machine never stopped it kept going. It was almost painful.

I started moaning. I couldn't help it. There was too much going on with my body. I couldn't stop it. I was a prisoner in the chair. I felt another orgasm a little while later and this one was stronger. I let out a howl that grew louder with each orgasm.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 07:56 AM
“Time for me to apply your sensitivity cream baby!”

I smear a cream on her stretched lips and clit. It will make 10 times as sensitive as normal.

“You got about 20 more minutes baby”

freedom
03-26-2007, 07:59 AM
I begged him to let me lose as he walked away but he just smiled. The cream started working and everything intensified. I was thrashing in the chair after another ten minutes or so passed. I was soaking wet and gasping for breath.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 08:01 AM
I walk back in and grab a couple nipple clips.

“Final step for today baby!”

I clamp them down on her nipples as I turn the machine on max for the next 10 minutes.

freedom
03-26-2007, 08:07 AM
My back arches at the added sensations. They hurt but the pain faded into pleasure after a few more minutes. I couldn't even howl anymore. It was like I'd hit a zone where my mind left my body and all that was left was pleasure and pain.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 08:11 AM
The time was up and the machine stopped. I removed raven from the chair and carried her to the springs. I rubbed down her sore body and kissed her everywhere. I had lavender and honey suckle flowers in the hot spring. They filled the room with a relaxing scent.

I wrapped her in a silk blanket and carried her to the bed. I laid us both down and closed the curtains on the giant 4 poster bad. It was now dark in the curtains only the canle shown us.

“So love did you like your workout?”

freedom
03-26-2007, 08:15 AM
"Yes I did."

I wrap my exhausted arms around him. I felt like I'd fought a thousand fight in just a few minutes.

"I've never felt any thing like that. Maybe humans are worth more then I give them credit for."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 08:16 AM
“They just know when to let lose and fuck their brains out. Wolfs force that on the women. Humans gotta work for it.”

I cuddled up closer to her and smiled.

freedom
03-26-2007, 08:20 AM
"They have found some great ways to let lose all right."

I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder. I was exhausted but I felt good all at the same time. I couldn't imagine what the other things he'd bought did but I was sure I would find out.

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 11:25 PM
I lay next to her keeping her as close as possible. I knew this was but the start to her daily “Work outs”. I would defiantly whip her into shape with these.

“Well tomorrow we can start the real work out. Today was just a warm up.”

freedom
03-26-2007, 11:33 PM
"Warm up?"

I could feel my heart pound. How much more intense could it get?

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 11:42 PM
“Oh we still have a few machines, large vibes, paddles, floggers, and whips to get into plus clamps electric shock, suspension and more.”

I smile at her innocently

freedom
03-26-2007, 11:51 PM
I was in for a rough time of it. I closed my eyes and held him tightly.

"Don't try and play innocent with me. I know better."

Akuma-san
03-26-2007, 11:54 PM
“What I am not playing innocent. I am just trying to comfort you. I would never hurt you….bad.”

I look her in the eyes as I talk to her.

freedom
03-26-2007, 11:58 PM
"I know you won't hurt me. Not in a bad way. I would never let you touch me if I thought that."

I smiled at him. I trusted him completely. It was those damn machines I didn't know about

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 12:10 AM
I get us up and we go and eat. Raven was right behind me the whole time. Always touching me and hugging me.

“Little touchy feely today baby?”

This was normal. After a round of BDSM she would be very much dependant on me.

freedom
03-27-2007, 12:44 AM
I just felt the need to be close to him.

"I'm sorry. You want me to stop?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 12:48 AM
“Absolutely not you can touch me anytime you want. It is normal after your work out you will want constant contact with people.”

I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. I would let her touch wherever she wanted to on me.

freedom
03-27-2007, 12:50 AM
I stood with my head on his shoulder. When he moved away from me I felt empty. I didn't understand this. It was weird.

"I don't understand. Why does it make me feel that way?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 12:54 AM
“It is called subspace. When you were hooked up did you feel like you went out of your body? If so then you had a high of chemicals the brain produces when you are in pain.”

I moved away from her just to watch her move at me faster and faster. She craved my touch. As she came at me I grabbed her and kissed her. I lifted her ass up and held her tight to my chest as she hugged me tight trying to make us one.

freedom
03-27-2007, 01:01 AM
"I felt like i was floating. Kind of like I do when I meditate for hours at a time."

I didn't know if I liked this feeling but I knew I like him holding me like this. I held him tight and laid my head against him.

"Just hold me for a little while."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 01:07 AM
“I have a better idea baby.”

I walked into the bedroom and stripped us both slowly as we went. I kissed her neck and each bit of skin as it came into view. Once we were both naked I laid us down and got her as close to me as possible.

“How is that baby?”

freedom
03-27-2007, 01:09 AM
"That's nice."

I sigh as I lay in his arms.

"Is this going to get worse or will I get used to it?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 01:13 AM
“You will get used to it. By that I mean used to being cuddly after a work out. I want my cuddle time with you. So I plan on working you longer each day and harder each day.”

I bite her neck and pinch her nipple as I pull her close.

freedom
03-27-2007, 01:23 AM
I moan as he pinches me.

"You know I've never been cuddly. That's what's so weird about it. I doesn't feel normal to me. I like it but it's going to take time for me to adapt to it."

I try to feel him on on every inch of me. I can't seem to get close enough to him.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 01:32 AM
By this time I was hard as rock. I slid into her and pulled her onto of me. I thrust up into her as she ground her hips on me.

“I love you baby.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
"I love you too."

Once he was deep into me I laid my body down on his. I ground my hips as hard as I could.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 01:46 AM
“OK baby we need to talk about the meeting with the president. We will be in a human hotel so no growing your teeth at ANYONE! You go it if you do I will hook you up to your new friend for 3 hours on max you hear me.

We need to get you a suit loose fitting but looks great on you. I also need to get some suits. I can buy a limo and a driver no problem. We also need to know how to eat properly with out making idiots of ourselves.

We are allowed a couple quests. So I was thinking of bringing Kronos and Jerick. The kids are a no go. It is impossible in the human world for them to be 21 right now. So we leave them in charge. What do you think so far?”

During this she hasn’t stopped grinding her hips on mine. I had started to thrust into her as I talked as well. I knew that this meeting was key yet this Nympho was making it had to think…

freedom
03-27-2007, 02:00 AM
I didn't hear a word he said. I was too interested in what I was doing.

"Sure baby. Whatever you say."

I ground myself harder and harder into him. He started to talk again and I buried my tongue in his mouth. Surely this could wait a few more minutes.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 02:09 AM
As she shoved her tongue into my mouth I knew she hadn’t heard a word. I channeled a full power orgasm into her and held her at it for over a minute. He muscles cramped and her back arched. She could hardly breathe. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body tensed.

I released the current and she collapsed to me. Her body would twitch whenever she tried to move. Finally she looked up at me able to move.

“You going to listen now love?”

freedom
03-27-2007, 02:16 AM
I couldn't do anything but listen. Didn't have the air or the energy to talk. I looked up at him and nodded. I really didn't think I was going to try that again anytime soon.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 02:25 AM
“We have to meet with the president in a few days. We have to leave the cave tomorrow evening and then fly to Washington D.C. From there we are going to a formal dinner with the President and vice president along with there families. We are going to bring Kronos and Jerick with us.

We are staying in a human hotel. So no more of the growing your teeth out at girls when they look at me GOT IT? We have to get some formal clothes. A number of suits and ties for myself, dresses and pants suits for you. When I say dresses I mean at least knee length.

I will buy a limo and a driver for the 6 of us. Kronos will bring Lindsey as his daughter. Jerick as he was turned at an older age will bring Lilly with him as his granddaughter. Drake and Danni can handle the village for a few days.

We leave tomorrow so I already packed our bags, along with a special bag of our new toys. So we just need to get a lot of sleep it is going to be a 6 hour flight. We will be taking the same plane we took to Ireland so you already know it.”

I looked at her as she stared at me. I had planned this out and wanted it to go well.

freedom
03-27-2007, 02:52 AM
I took a deep breath. I knew that mixing with high powered people was dangerous. I really worried about Kronos behaving himself. I knew Damian had his heart set on this so I would do my best to support him and behave.

"I'll do my best to behave but it's hard to change your nature."

I knew in a place where power was everything he would get lot of attention. It would take all I had not to go off on some money and power hungry woman. I didn't know about dresses either.

"I don't know if me in a dress is a good idea. I'm not good with the whole super girly thing."

Last time I wore a dress I'd had to badly hurt a group of men. They couldn't keep their hands to their selves. I could handle suits if I had too. I was afraid something bad was going to happen and I would be in a situation that I couldn't get us out of.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 02:58 AM
“It is ok. The people we are with are all married. A few daughters maybe single and such but that is about it. As far as the dress we will find one you like. Or get you a custom on made. The president has allowed us the use of his personal tailor for the 2nd evening. The first we are dressed casual. So leathers will be fine.”

My god our group in all leather on a day out with the president and Vp plus there families. dear god that would be werid.

freedom
03-27-2007, 03:06 AM
"I hope you're right about this going good."

I'd seen the pictures on the papers in town. We'd be all over the news. I hope we didn't get outed before we were ready. I knew if any wolves saw it we would have issues when we got home. If nothing else I would get a break from the women around here.

"Do you think it's wise to take your new toys with us?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 03:28 AM
“It will be fine. Even if a wolf does get pissed, they won’t dare say a thing to me. Remember just who I am and what I am capable of. As far as the papers go, we will deal with that when we come to it. Well let’s get some sleep it is already dark.”

I shifted her so I was no longer in her and listened for the sounds of the village turning in.

freedom
03-27-2007, 03:34 AM
I curled up next to him and tried to sleep but I was too worried. I laid and looked at the ceiling for what seemed forever. Different disasters kept rolling through my head.

Once I did sleep I had nightmares. Werewolf hunts and wolves being enslaved. I woke up several times in a sweat. I knew it was nothing but nerves. I tried to calm myself but it just wasn't working.

I got up and went in the kitchen for something cold to drink. Summer was badly hot this year and night was no relief from the humidity.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 03:38 AM
I had felt her get up. She worried so much it was a good thing she can’t get worry lines. I followed her into the kitchen and filled a bag with ice. I sat down on the couch with her and laid her head in my lap. The ice pack seemed to help some.

“Love you need to relax some. Ever heard the term prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Well even if the papers get a picture. I have friends in all the major newspapers in the country. We are safe.”

I kissed her lips and made a breeze blow over us to cool us off.

“Let’s go to the waterfall. One of the falls is just a bump you can climb over easy. We can relax in the cool water.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 03:44 AM
"Sounds wonderful."

I got up and took his hand as we walked toward the waterfall. Their was a slight breeze blowing out here but it didn't make it any less muggy and humid. I let him help me up to the level he was talking about. I sank into the water and let the coolness of it sink into my bones.

I was hoping for the best in my heart but my mind feared the worst. As it was they only wanted to meet Damian because of his money gain. In the end it would lead to more then that. It was the end that worried me.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 03:49 AM
I jumped in and splashed Raven with my wave. I swam around her letting the cool water wash off the sweat.

“So I wonder how much they will hope I would donate.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 03:54 AM
I laughed as he splashed me.

"As much as they can talk you out of I'm sure."

I took a deep breath and dove under the water. I loved to swim. I could stay in the water all day and I could hold my breath for what seemed like forever. I had scared my dad several times like that. I dove for the bottom of the section of the water fall. It didn't cross my mind to tell Damian what I was doing and just enjoyed my swim.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 03:57 AM
She had been down for a long time I was getting worried. I took a deep breath and dove under. I saw her near the bottom of the lake. She was looking at something covered in dirt. I dove deeper and say it was a belt. It was metal and even after all this time it wasn’t rusted. I picked it up and it glowed.

Raven tried to say something and let all her air out. We rose to the surface and she gasped for air.

“What is wrong baby?”

freedom
03-27-2007, 04:28 AM
After I got my breath back I looked at the glowing belt. I'd always thought it was a legend. The legend of the Iant Kemen. It was said that he would gather the 8 weapons of lore to him and the world would be in a time of peace for 4000 years.

It was said that he would be known by his glowing weapons. I explained all this as I stared at Nim Lyg. The legendary belt of the white snake. It was solid white and the belt was shaped like the snake it was named for. It was a sign of rebirth.

"Looks like theres more to your destiny then we ever dreamed."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 04:31 AM
I looked at the belt as I washed it off. It looked cool. I wasn’t much for snakes but owell.

“At least it won’t clash with my hair.”

I saw the look on her face mouth open eyes wide.

“What if the damn thing was green I wasn’t going to wear it. Green clashes with my eyes.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 04:45 AM
"Green clashes with your eyes?"

I would expect that from a woman not him.

"Do you understand what this means? What the legend means?"

It was a huge discovery. It could mean he would rule the world someday. That was a lot of pressure and responsibility for a 19 year old man.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 04:57 AM
“Cool so do I get a castle? If I do get one I want a mot around it. Like the old fashioned one. Only I want a modern interior instead of only hard stone. Also I want a dungeon with chains and shackles and lots of outlets. So I can chain you in various positions with a vibe shoved in you.

Also do I get servants? No better yet do I get a harem?”

I wasn’t surprised by this turn of events. I had already found the Cor Duin. A ring made of the Bones of a great river dragon. This was the second one. I never wore the ring. I hated being the chosen one. Raven know now so I might as well wear it.

freedom
03-27-2007, 05:05 AM
"Do you think this is a joke? I don't know what will happen. You don't seem surprised about this at all. Is there anything you need to tell me?"

I felt like he was hiding things from me. I didn't like that. It made me not want to trust him.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 05:10 AM
I touched her and teleported us to the cave. I knew I shouldn’t have hid it but she did the same with her weapons. I reached into a chest I keep at the foot of the bed and brought out a small wooden box. It had powerful magic carved into it.

“I do believe you remember this box. My grandfather had made it for his treasure.”

I ran my finger along the box to form a secret symbol. The box glowed and opened. I reached my whole arm into to the 2 inch deep box. I pulled from it the river ring and slide it on. The ring glowed blue the same blue as my eyes.

“I had already found the ring of the river. So finding the white snake belt wasn’t a big shock.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 05:16 AM
"It was a shock to me. Why didn't you tell me? I can see keeping little things like weapons and things a secret but not something that affects the future of the world."

I reached towards the ring. I could feel the power coming off of it. I ran my hand along the box he still held. I'd held it many times before. I was so beautiful and the magic was strong. I just loved to touch the wood on it.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 05:19 AM
“Don’t you remember the other part of the Legend? The black wolf shall fall to bring the white moon to the earth. You are the black wolf. I don’t want to lose you no matter what. I would rather not even be the chosen one. All it has brought me is pain and lose!”

I tossed the ring and belt into the box and closed it sealing it again. If ment I could keep Raven I would sacrifice everything. Even the world for her.

freedom
03-27-2007, 05:35 AM
I looked at him in shock. I knew what he was thinking. He would sacrifice everyone for me. I couldn't let that happen. I loved him and wanted to be with him forever but I wanted my children to have a world to live in and to have their own kids in.

I looked over at the box. I knew how to open it because Drake had often hid presents for me in it. I opened it and took the items out. I laid them on the bed and turned to look at him.

"No. I won't let you destroy the world for me. You can't sacrifice our families future for me. I'm only one person and our children are more important then one life."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 05:58 AM
“You don’t think I know that? It haunts me. Every time I close my eyes I see the path that lies ahead of me. I see the world in peace. I also see a man standing in front of a black stone his white cloth robe hanging from his shoulders. Lilly and Drake stand behind him holding on to each shoulder.

I can’t make out the stone very well. I see a man and women standing next to each other holding hands and looking at the sky. The man is crying I can see the tears hit the white sand. A shadow moves and the vision cuts out.

I dream this every night. I can see the stone every time I close my eyes. I know it is your grave. I need to find the original lore. I know there is a way to save you. I know I can save you and change the future.”

This whole time tears were streaming from my eyes as I could see Ravens grave each time I blinked. It was driving me mad to be able to see her future and not be able to do anything about it.

freedom
03-27-2007, 06:09 AM
I wrapped my arms around him. I was cold inside. It didn't bother me to sacrifice my own life to save those that I loved.

"The future is not set in stone. I'll take the time and years I have with you and I will be happy. I could die happy if I died today. I've had the most wonderful life since I met you. I've got beautiful children and I can say I've been loved by the two most wonderful men in the world."

I wiped his tears away and kissed each cheek. I didn't know what was going to happen but I knew I would give up my own life to save his or my families.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 06:18 AM
“I will find a way to save everyone. Even at the cost of my own life I will save you. The children need you more then me.”

I knew I would find the original lore and look it over. It had been ages and translated countless times. It had to be a mistake.

“I will find the lore the original document and see for myself.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 06:29 AM
"I'm sure Kronos would know something about it. Have you asked him?"

I held him tighter to me as I felt his anger grow. We all had to die someday. I hoped that if the lore was right I would at least have a few more years and see my grandchildren.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 06:36 AM
“I asked him. The lore has been translated a million times. Most of it could be wrong. We have to find the stone it was written on and see for ourselves. For that I have to find all 8 treasures. So it is going to take time.”

I was just getting angry. I lead Raven to bed and lay down. I was cold now. I was always cold even if my skin was hot my heart was ice.

freedom
03-27-2007, 06:44 AM
I held him tight to me. He shivered like he was cold. I tried not to think about what he'd told me. I took a deep breath and tried to be strong for him.

"Try to sleep baby. We leave soon."

Let him think about the trip coming up. Maybe that would get his mind off the distant future.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 06:58 AM
I slipped off to sleep clutching Raven close to me. It was day and I knew what I had to do. The other items would reveal themselves faster if I wore the belt and ring.

I put on my vest and bracers. Next I slipped the belt on and it faintly glowed. The ring next then my amulet the ring glowed a pale blue. I walked out and Jerick’s eyes about fell out of his head when he saw the items.

“Yes Jerick I am him and he is me. Nothing I can do about it. Get your ass in the truck and take the girls and Kronos to the Airport. Raven and I are taking the bike. We got the plane ready and the limo and driver on the other side ready to go.”

I saw Raven was already waiting at the bike as I walked out with the belt and Ring on. Several of the villagers saw the items and gasped as I wore them. They were happy that peace would be here soon.

I sat down on the bike and Raven cuddled to me. I took off like a bat out of hell. When we got to the airport it seemed the people also took notice to the fact I glowed. The crowd parted as I walked.

When I got on the plane I saw they were loading the luggage already and my bike was with it. The Vice presidents son was a avid biker and his girlfriend and himself wasnted to go for a cruse with me and Raven.

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:06 AM
I stayed silent as we boarded the plane. The legend was making him angry. I was part of the legend so I tried to keep out of his way. He had snapped at my dad already. Jerick was a very laid back person. He would let it slide. For now.

We set down in the seat and I held his hand. He was handling so much. I knew he'd need me to be strong and be there for him when he needed me. I was determined to be on my best behavior even if it drove me insane.

Lindsey and Lily we talking away on the other side of the aisle. Kronos of course was playing the happy grandfather. He paid no attention to the items Damian wore. I was sure he'd seen them before at some point.

I laid my head on Damian's shoulder. This was going to be a long trip.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:13 AM
“Jerick I am sorry I snapped at you earlier. I hate these things. So for you to gawk at them made me mad. I am sorry dad.”

I lay back in my seat and Raven climbed onto me. I held onto her for all I was worth. I had an odd feeling that something was amiss I just couldn’t place it.

“Ok so being as we haven’t eaten yet. Who is hungery?”

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:19 AM
I didn't really have an appetite but I figured I'd make an effort.

"I could eat something small."

I returned his embrace as he held me. Seemed like this plane brought nothing but trouble.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:34 AM
I press the call bottom and get her to bring up a few salads and some chicken. We all eat with food in me I am feeling better. The ring and belt seem to feel right on me. I knew I would fight destiny to the end.

“Well love I say we take a nap. We got about 5 more hours and I didn’t sleep well. So I will take a nape.”

I lie down and Raven cuddles into me. After our session she seems to cuddle more and more.

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:38 AM
I wasn't sleepy. I was worried. I held him as he slept. He was dreaming. I moved his hair out of his face as he tossed and turned. I had an idea what he was dreaming about. I kissed his forehead. I tried not to think about what he'd told me. I knew even more then I did before that every minute with him and my family was precious and I would cherish them all.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear and laid my head on his shoulder.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:54 AM
I woke as we were on final approach. It was about 6 pm. We got in the limo and drove to the white house. We got through security just fine I had hidden the weapons in my gems. As we walked in the president was waiting with the first lady. I was worth more then the country and he knew it.

“Mr. President may I ask how you are doing this fine evening?” I asked politely.

He looks at me. 6’7 heavily muscled. He saw the dragons and wolves on my vest. The amulet caught his eye as well, my long white hair falling to my lower back. As I reached to shack his hand and he noticed the glowing ring. Then the belt caught his eyes.

“I am doing well Mr. Moonwater. I am happy to see you and your quest have made it here safely.” He was visible shaken by the way I looked. His wife however seemed to be eye fucking the hell out of Jerick.

“Well thank you. May I introduce my wife Raven, her father Jerick and his daughter Lilly. The man who looks so much like me is my Father Kronos and his Girlfriend Lindsey.”

As well all exchanged pleasantries I asked where the VP and his family.

“He was held up and will arrive tomorrow. His son wants that ride with you.”

We all followed him to a huge table. A woman gasped as I walked in. I could smell her arousal at me. Then the bell was rung and soup was carried out.

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:05 AM
It took all I had to keep my mouth shut and not say something to the woman in the dining room. I was a nervous wreck. I'd wore the clothes that covered the most on me. Compared to the humans that wasn't much.

I wore black leather pants with blue flames detailed up the sides. My shirt was sleeveless and electric blue. I'd worn my vest over it. I wasn't going anywhere with out that.

I tried to do the small talk thing as Damian called it. I spoke when someone spoke to me. The smells here were all strange and kept me distracted. Not to mention all the womens smells from where Damian had come in the room.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:12 AM
As dinner wore on I could tell I needed to get out. The girls were stinking up the place. The conversation was dry and I could tell where it was going. When we bide the president goodnight I slipped in and sighed.

“Damn he needs to get laid.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:16 AM
I can't help but smile as we settled into our room.

"Not as exciting as you thought it would be love?"

I laughed as he rolls his eyes.

"Imagine how I felt. At least you know some about him and the humans world. I've tried to stay away from it."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:18 AM
“I am so drained. I just want to sleep. The food wasn’t that good and the women were easy to turn on. Damn I need to shock and awe his ass.”

I fell onto the bed and burrowed into the covers.

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I changed into the nightgown he'd bought. Sleeping naked here might not be a good idea. I slipped into bed with him and kissed him.

"I'm sure you will manage. He's impressed with your money more then anything."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:25 AM
I toss my clothes off and slip on a T-shirt and boxers.

“Yeah well he is a nice guy. After a few minutes he was genuinely interested in my family. He did remark that you were beautiful and I was a lucky man. He also asked what I was into as in hobbies. Well I told him martial arts. He is setting up a match with his head of security tomorrow.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:30 AM
"I'm sure that will be unlike anything they have seen before. That was kind of him to say I was beautiful."

I laughed as I snuggled up to him. I'd never took anyone seriously about my looks. Yes I knew I was pretty but I'd never thought I was anything special.

"You realize this fight will be all skill no powers at all. It would be bad for you to go all wolfie on the security guard."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:34 AM
“Yup like I will need them he is only human. I got my superhuman speed when I was only human. Well he was just stating a fact Raven. You are amazingly beautiful.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I just shook my head and closed my eyes.

"You need sleep and so do I. Don't think I don't appreciate a compliment when I get it. I just don't alway understand people and what they see when they look at me."

I got as close to him as I could and sighed.

"Go to sleep. I don't want you to mess up tomorrow cause you're tired."

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:41 AM
I fall asleep and dream again. Only it takes me farther. The shadow is Raven. She goes over to me and kisses me. I move and I can clearly see the Stone. It wasn’t a tomb it was a statue.

I woke up in the shower. I changed into a black silk shirt and black leather pants with boots. I left a note for Raven I was down in the lobby eating. I was so hungry I wolfed (haha) down my first and second plates.

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:47 AM
I found his note on the bed. I made my way to the shower. I knew he'd said something about a tailor but I was wearing my clothes as long as I could.

I slide a pair of dark brown leather pants on. My shirt was a deep dark green. It left my stomach exposed but it was warm weather and I didn't really care. I braided my hair back with green leather strips weaved into it.

I was starving at this point. I found Damian just as he finished his second plate.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:48 AM
I smiled at her and tackled her to the ground right in the lobby. I gave her a kiss that would light up a universe. She wrapped her arms around me and smiled.

“I got good news and bad news!”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
"Give me the bad news first."

I felt eyes on us as I laid in the floor of the lobby.

"But can you tell me while I eat? I'm starving!"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:54 AM
“Bad new I ate all the blueberry waffles.”

I talked with her as we loaded up again. I just grabbed the pitcher of apple juice and took it with me along with a big up.

“Good news is the dream finished. It wasn’t a tomb it was a monument to us. For saving every one I was crying happy tears. I have a feeling the prophecy is wrong.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:57 AM
"I hope you're right." I mummbled around a mouthful of ham. I didn't want to think about it.

I could see the sun shineing outside. I really didn't want to be inside all day but I didn't see much of a way to avoid it.

"How long before we have to head over to meet with everyone?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:59 AM
I looked up to see them getting plates and walking over to our table.

“Right about now. We are on an outing today. Going to go and do some sports related stuff with the president. I think we will also go horse ridding.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 09:02 AM
I smile at everyone as they find seats.

"You realize that I know nothing about the sports they play now. Horseback riding with wolves? You know the horses can smell us right? They won't like that."

I laughed as I got up to refill my plate.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:07 PM
“Yeah I know that, we can also speak to them and tell them we mean them no harm. Wolves have ridden a horse before. Well I have at least. I think my dragon half calms down. So we will be fine.

I also have the sparing match with the HS today as well. That will be a laugh.”

I stole a muffin from Lilly’s plate as I said the last bit.