PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:15 PM
"I wouldn't show off too much. There will be questions if you do." Kronos said around a mouth full of waffle.

I had to agree with him. There would be questions and I'm sure there would be cameras. I quickly drank the coke I'd gotten. Damian hadn't seen me get it. I smiled at him as I set the empty cup down.

"So what about this tailor you talked about? Do we really have to give up our comfy clothes?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:22 PM
“Dork the Tailor is going to make suits for each of us that will fit perfect. The suits will be both comfy and dressy at the same time so stop worrying so much it will be fine. Humans put more into being comfortable then you think.

Don’t think I didn’t see that coke can either. You are going to be wired all day now. So just keep it under wraps.”

I walked over to a coffee shop and got a large mocha iced coffee. When I got back they all stared at the drink. They could smell the chocolate I knew what they wanted. I passed it to Raven and she drank and passed it around. When it got back to me it was gone……

“I will go get one for each.”

I walked over and ordered six of the same and left back to the table.

“Just don’t suck it down or you will get a headache people.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:28 PM
I sighed as I finished the drink. Humans were impressing me more and more everyday.

"I guess we should get going. We've got people waiting on us love."

I wanted to get this trip over and back home as soon as we could. This town was nothing like the one near the village. It was louder and stank twice as bad. I looked forward to the ride in the country if there was any to be found here.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Kronos, Jerick, Lilly, and Lindsey piled into the limo as me and Raven took the bike. I knew today was going to be busy and I wanted to be comfortable. I arrived at the white house gate and the guard looked me over.

“Sir I think you are the wrong place. Your type isn’t allowed in here.”

I slipped him the ID badge the president had given me and I saw his eyes grow wide.

“Shut up and let me in. The president and I want to get out and play for the day.”

He gave me the ID badge back and stumbled into the house to release the gate. I knew everyone had an ID badge so I wasn’t worried. When I pulled up out front the president was walking to the front door.

“Hello and top of the morning to you sir, so is your head of security ready or is that later?”

“Hello to you to. No he is ready and waiting in the backyard. Once the rest of your party arrives we will start the match.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I quietly followed the Damian and the president around to the backyard. There was a large group of bystanders already gathered around the ring that had been set up. None of the men were little but I knew it wouldn't be a problem for Damian.

I watched as a tall red haired man walked out of the group into the ring. He had his shirt of. It was obvious that he worked out everyday. He was ripped. I heard Lily sigh as she walked up behind me.

"Oh he's handsome momma." She whispered in my ear. I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder. I was glad that she was showing interest in someone but it would be bad if she got with a pure human right now. It would be ok after we were out in the open. Or at least I hoped so.

I was shifting from foot to foot. I was hyper and trying to hold still as I waited on the fight to start.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 07:54 PM
“Raven you know what happens when you drink Coke. So stop it and you won’t have a problem.”

I unbuttoned my shirt and gave it to Lilly. I still had my training weights on so I wasn’t scared of hurting him. Once I was inside I didn’t even bother to take a stance. His stance was weak against so many different attacks it was pitiful.

A tall man in a black and white stripped shirt walked in to began the match. I had agreed for it to be a street fight match. No weapons and no protection.

The tall man charged at me and went to punch me. I stepped to the right and grabbed his wrist. I pulled back and flipped him into the air. He hit the dirt and spun around to put me in a leg lock. As his legs went around me I jumped and landed on his knees pinning in to the dirt.

He sat up and drove his fists at me. I grabbed each and fist and jumped and spun. I twisted his arms around his head and put my knee on his back. He wasn’t able to move from the spot at all.

The judge called the match a perfect victory on my part. I could see the guards looking at me with respect for the fact I hadn’t even opened my eyes during the match. The president was worried. Not only was I worth more then the country. I could also fight like nothing he had ever seen.

“Thanks for the match you fought me with honor. That is all that matters to me. The name is Damian. May I ask yours?”

As I helped him up he was smiling. He had been defeated but the thrill of the fight was all that mattered to him.

“Jason my name is Jason. That was a great fight Damian. You are a true master.”

“Well Jason no true master would ever call himself a master. There is always something to learn or invent. So a true master will always strive to learn more and more.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:07 PM
I looked from the president to Damian. I could see the worry plain on his face. Damian was the best I'd ever seen. I knew the president was starting to see him as someone that he needed to keep tabs on.

Lily walked over to Damian and gave him hug. I watched as she started at the young man in the ring across from him. She stood up on her toes and whispered in Damian's ear. I saw him smile. I knew what she had said.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:10 PM
“No not until later ok. Just leave it ok.”

Lilly was holding onto my shirt tight. I tried to take it but she ran off.

“Now I don’t have a shirt…. Lilly you are so in trouble!”

I took off after her and caught up fast. I tackled her and tickled the shirt out of her grip.

“Mine you brat… You have already stole 8 of my black silk shirts. I want some for myself!”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Everyone laughed as Damian and Lily played. I relaxed as we watched. The president was laughing as hard as anyone. We waited on him to return to the group.

Damian was buttoning his shirt as he walked. I waited with Jerick and the others as he went and talked to the president. When they finished he headed towards us.

"What's next?" I asked trying to stay still and not bounce.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:24 PM
“Next we are going horse back riding. Then we are going bowling after that lunch and then golf. Then go got to hit the tailor.”

Lilly had snuck behind me and was trying to unbutton my shirt again. I was acting dumb until she got the last button off. At that point her pants fell to the dirt as I had unbuttoned them.

“See how you like it Brat! Leave peoples clothes alone.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
I walked around and covered her so she could pull her pants up. She was blood red from head to toe. I tried not to laugh as she screamed and smacked Damian on the shoulder.

We finished up and headed to ride horses. The horses started bucking and getting wild eyed. I looked at Damian. I hoped he would be able to calm them.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
The trainer couldn’t do anything as she tried to calm them. I walked up to a large white horse with deep black eyes. I touched his muzzle and touched my head to his. I looked deep into his eyes and he calmed. The other horses saw this and calmed. I touched each and they looked at me.

“You have to stay calm they sense things you have no idea about. I will take the white one. He and I are similar. Give the Kronos the brindle, Lilly the brown with the white blaze, Raven the black one. Jerick can take the tan, and Lindsey can take the spotted white and brown one.

The president and his group can take there normal ones.”

I looked at the large white horse and swung onto his back. I didn’t need a saddle none of us did. It wasn’t comfortable for the horse or us.

“Anytime you all are ready Mr. President.”

freedom
03-27-2007, 08:58 PM
I rubbed the big black stallion between the eyes. It had been over a thousand years since I'd tried to get on a horse. I wrapped my fingers in his mane and swung onto his back.

I would never saddle an animal like this. I held on to his mane as I rode up beside Damian.

"I haven't done this in forever. You sure are handy to have around."

I leaned over and kissed him.

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 09:07 PM
“Horses just need to know we mean them no harm. I have a feeling that yours really does like you. He is swinging his tail around happily. Also he has a light in his eyes.”

The other trot up as the president comes up with his group. I see a hill and can smell a clear stream over it.

“How about a race Mr. President over the hill and to the stream it is about a mile.”

I could see the shock on his face as he couldn’t figure out how I knew the land. He agreed and the female trainer dropped the flag. I took off and my horses heart was racing he loved to run. His white mane shimmered in the wind as I matched his breathing. His muscles stretched as we rode. I pulled away from the group and topped the hill before any of them had hit the bottom.

We made it to the stream in less than 2 minutes. He drank from the stream as I rubbed him down with cool water. I had found a apple tree and he was eating a apple as the group hit the stream.

freedom
03-27-2007, 09:15 PM
I knew his comments were going to lead to questions. Our group followed as the two men raced over the hill. I walked my horse over to his and slid off.

"You've got to be more careful. He's going to start asking questions. Or is that what you want?"

Akuma-san
03-27-2007, 09:24 PM
“Bingo! I can just say I knew we were going riding and I looked up the geography of the area. Need to relax. And stop drink pop to.”

I step to the left just as Lilly splashes water at me. I hits Raven and she is drenched.

“OOOOO some bodies in Trouble!”

freedom
03-28-2007, 03:24 AM
I turned to face Lilly. I smiled as I calmly walked towards her. Before she could run I grabbed her and threw her in the water. She came up laughing but soaked.

Damian is talking to Jerick next to the horses. I motion for Lilly to follow me. I know he can't use his powers here so I take advantage. We each grab an arm and toss him in the river.

I sat down on the bank to dry out as Damian crawled out of the water. I just smiled at him and waited.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 03:27 AM
I take my shirt off and ring it out over Ravens head. The look she gave me could kill. I take my boots off and drain them over her head as well.

“Oh so sorry I didn’t see you there.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 03:32 AM
I kick his feet out from under him as he laughs at me. He lands back in the water.

"Didn't see that either did you?"

I lay back on the bank laughing as he tries to hold his boots out of the water.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 03:59 AM
She closes her eyes and flop down next to her. I drain my full boots onto her face.

“Sorry about that missed you Oh shit no I believe the correct term would be bull’s-eye!”

I rolled over on top of her and kissed her as she snaked her arms around me. I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of Wild roses and honeysuckle the clung to her. I was tempted to take her right in front of everyone.

I rolled back over and saw the president’s wife was flush and panting. The VPs daughter was also panting as she watched. I could easily get a mole into the Whitehouse. The VP’s daughter had a wolf necklace on and I could smell a normal wolf on her.

I got up and walked over to her. She looked up at me like a deer in headlights.

“So you work with wolves. They are amazing animals aren’t they?” I asked her as I looked into her eyes. I pulled a few long gray hairs from her shirt and showed her. She nodded and was amazed.

“Yes the wolf is my favorite animal. They are family oriented. They mate for life. The pack is all about the others. Caring for everyone else in times of need they are the perfect animal.” She said as she stared into my eyes.

“I would say one of the 2 perfect animals Dragons being the other. They would care for there young. Powerful and magical kings of the ancient world.” I said as I showed her my amulet.

“You don’t believe that dragons really existed do you Mr. Moonwater?” The VP asked.

“I know they did. The ring I am wearing was made from the bones of a river dragon. The belt is made from the leather of a giant white snake. The snake and dragon are very close to each other.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 04:04 AM
I watched as he talked to the girl. She was amazed that he was talking to her. Everything was fine till he mentioned dragons. I listened to the disbelief in the VP's voice. I sat up and watched as they talked.

I was going to kill him if we got out of this with out our hides hanging on the white house walls. Damian kept raising question after question. I looked over my shoulder at Jerick and Kronos. They seemed as nervous as me.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 04:10 AM
“At least that is what my family believes in. These are family heirlooms. My family is heavy into tradition and the dragon has brought us great things.”

I knew what I was doing. Saying these things was vital to what I was planning. I knew the others were scared. If they didn’t loosen the fuck up, they would blow it not me. I walked over to Jerick and Kronos.

“Loosen up guys you are about to blow it. If every time I bring up a dragon or a wolf you freeze they will get suspicious. I wear a vest with a dragon and wolf on it the tattoo on my back. It would be very odd if I avoided them. Loosen the fuck up.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 04:13 AM
I didn't say anything to him as he walked back over to our host and talked. I wish he would let us in on what he planned sometimes.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun on my face. It was as close to normal as I was going to get. I couldn't exactly turn and go for a run. I sighed as the heat sank into my bones.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 04:24 AM
As I talked they asked more and more about my tattoo. Jenna the VP’s daughter was amazed by it. She sat behind me looking at it. The details were amazing scales the fur of the wolf. The way the eyes seemed to glow with power. She swore it almost looked alive.

“I got that tattoo a while back. It fits with me a dragon on the outside my families history and all, and a wolf hiding within. I love my wife and care for my family with all my soul.”

She was running her fingers over the tattoo, following the body of the dragons as the twisted around the wolf. Tracing the black claws of the wolves paw as they dug up my skin. Feeling the teeth of dragon as they sank into wolf flesh.

“Better be careful my wife will show her green horns if you keep that up.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 04:35 AM
I was enjoying the sun when Kronos kicked me in the side. I sat up with a yelp.

"Damn it old man. Can't I get any peace?"

I turned to look at him and saw him motion towards Damian. I felt my temper rise as I watched. My hands were tied. There wasn't much I could do. I got up and calmly walked over to Damian. I smiled at the girl as she traced the tattoo. I looked to Damian and smiled.

All he had to do was put his shirt on and it would stop but he enjoyed the attention. That's just the way he was. He wasn't interested he just liked for people to take an interest in him.

"Don't you gentleman have some sports stuff planned? Don't want it getting to hot to play."

I tried to gently break up the gathering they had without causing a scene.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 04:41 AM
“Sorry baby she wants to get a similar tattoo so I was letting her get a close look at mine.”

I slipped my shirt on and pulled raven to the side. I seemed that they were doing everything they could to fuck things up.

“Baby calm down she takes an interest in the supernatural so will the VP. Then the VP will pass it around to members of the higher ups. It is a plan to get them into just what we are. So pull those green horns back in your skull and chill out.”

I held her shoulders as I talked. They had all told me to do what I needed and they would trust me. It seemed they had lied to me.

“You remember telling me that you trusted me and would go along. Well I guess that was nothing but a lie.”

I went over to my horse and whispered into its ears.

“I am heading back. We still have lunch and golf to get to.”

As I took off I gave my group a dirty look as the horse reared up and took off. My white hair matching it’s mane.

freedom
03-28-2007, 04:47 AM
I was angry. How dare he call me a liar! All I had done was talk to them. If he felt that way he could do the rest of this on his own. I walked over to my horse. Luckily it stayed calm even after he left. I mounted and motioned for the others to follow. I watched as the presidents group headed down the hill.

"Damn you Damian." I sighed. I loved him but he tried my patience sometimes.

"Guess he can't understand that it's hard to shake thousands of years of culture and history. We can't be buddies with them over night." Jerick said as he rode up to me.

"I know that dad. Looks like he sure as hell is going to try and make it happen that way though." I stroked my horses side as we headed back. I leaned forward and laid my head on it's neck.

This was going to be a long day.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 05:04 AM
After a boring day of golf then a long 2 hours at the tailors we got back. I had refused to say anything to Raven or the rest of them. I had just kept quite even avoiding the questions about my vest from The President. I didn’t want her choking at the word white.

As we got back into the hotel room I let them all in. Lindsey and Lilly were just as mad at the older ones as I was. The three of us sat on one bed as the three of them sat on the other.

“Okay you three. You need to relax and stop thinking of them as humans. They are people and so are we.”

I looked at them and there faces were just full of anger.

“OK I said the words wolf and dragon and you got all stiff. If you are in a bar and say the word Demon and a guy chokes. What are you going to think he is?”

I stopped and looked at them. Kronos slapped his forehead for acting like an idiot. Jerick fell back on the bed and called himself an idiot. Raven just looked more pissed.

freedom
03-28-2007, 05:09 AM
"Look love...it's a lot easier for you three to get used to being around humans. You haven't had thousands of years of trying to avoid them. You said you wanted me to behave. The best way for me to do that is to stay quiet. I'm doing my best to support you but you have to understand us too."

I wanted everything to go well. That was more likely to happen if I stayed in the background and kept my mouth shut. I was doing my best not to let my jealousy show but I loved him and that was something any woman human or wolf would do.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 05:15 AM
“Then stick close to me. Take interest in what we are talking about. We talked for an hour about the Presidents attempts save the environment. Yet none of you even heard him. He needs our help and we need his. Humans are destroying Gaia and you are ignoring one of them with the influence of millions.”

I was so pissed. I knew Raven and the President had tons in common. The VP and Kronos seemed to be 2 halves of the same whole. Jerick could also try his hand with the Presidents son. He seemed to admire Jerick. The girls were doing their parts.

freedom
03-28-2007, 05:19 AM
"Every time I try to stick close to you I end up shoved off to the side. Either you're showing off or talking about something I have no clue about. I'd really give us away if I opened my mouth and said something totally different from what you are talking about. If you want me to help you them freaking help me."

I was doing the best I could with this but it just didn't seem to be enough. I was trying not to get angry but I felt like he wasn't being fair to me.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 05:23 AM
“Love not everyone is into politics. Just ask these men would be more then happy to help you understand the problems of the world you and I are going to have to solve. They are a great resource use them. Plus some of them are nice people and have a good sense of humor. Just talk to them and listen. Listen and add when you can.”

I knew she was trying but the way she was going about it made her very suspicious.

freedom
03-28-2007, 05:37 AM
"I know not everyone keeps up with the world. But I have had the least amount of contact with the human world because I hated it. I have no clue what you guys are talking about. The only way a normal person could know as little as I do would be because they'd been asleep for years and years."

I had hated my life before I was turned. I had made it a point to forget about humans and their world.

"Ok...look...I'll speak up when I can. That's all I can do."

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 05:44 AM
I toss her a stack of magazines.

“Read away and get up to date then. Tomorrow we have the cruse with the VP’s son and dinner with them. Read away you three.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 05:49 AM
I looked down at the stack of reading material in front of me. This was going to be a long night. I take the top ten magazines and go in the other room of the suite so Damian can sleep.

The next time I look up the sun is rising. The human world I had decided hadn't changed that much in the past 1200 years. Just different people and new rules. Everyone was still out to screw everyone else and take as much for themselves as they could.

My head was hurting and I was stiff from sitting all night. I sigh. The hot spring would be really good right now. I get up and walk to the double doors that lead out on the balcony. I open one and watch the sun finish rising.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 05:53 AM
I walk out to her and wrap my arms around her.

“So done reading?”

freedom
03-28-2007, 05:57 AM
"I read a ton of stuff. All I can say about the world these days...same shit different day. The only thing that has changed it technology and the faces behind the power. That's why I'm happy in my little cave all alone with you. None of this shit to worry about."

I sighed as he held me. I would be so glad when we got home. I needed a vacation from this.

"How much more of this shit do I have to deal with?"

It came out harsher then I intended but I was tired.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 06:01 AM
“About 2 more days I am taking it you read the really colorful ones then? They are called propaganda. Slander from one side to make the other look bad. Have the men in charge explain the real stuff to you.”

I slipped my hand down her sweatpants and cupped her.

“I also got a message that our new house is done in the new city. Enough houses have been completed that we can all move. Our new house is bigger and has a more comfortable hot spring in it.”

I kissed her neck and pinned her to the railing. I slid her pants down as I was horny as hell.

freedom
03-28-2007, 06:06 AM
"Damian get off me. Any one could see us!"

I push him off me and pull my pants back up. I was too tired. I wasn't the least bit in the mood. I walked over to the bed and sat down with my head in my hands. I needed a shower. I still smelled of horse and sweat.

"I'm taking a damn shower. Are the clothes from the tailor ready yet?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 06:09 AM
I walked into the shower and stripped off. I slipped in with her and began to wash her hair.

“Yes the clothes are ready. We don’t need them till much later. We are going riding so our normal leathers are best.”

I kissed her neck and licked her ear. My hands rubbed her breasts covered in soap. The hard dick between my legs was nestled between her thighs as I washed her body.

freedom
03-28-2007, 06:11 AM
"Would you stop it! I'm exhausted baby."

I tried to be nice. It wasn't that I didn't love him or his hands on me. i just didn't have the energy to make love to him right now.

"I love you though."

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 06:33 AM
“Who said anything about having sex? I am just washing you and hoping it will relax you.”

I wash off and step out. I was done. I changed and ran to the gym. I passed her she came out of the bathroom. I don’t pay mind to her as she goes to talk to me.

I take the stairs up a couple levels to the gym. I saw a martial arts dojo and changed into my Gi. A white Shirt with the arms ripped off a white dragon twisting around a sword on the front and back. The white pants and black belt finished it. I tied my hair back and entered.

The master was going through his motions and I knew the style. I joined in and he was looking at me more and more. His class came in and I seated myself with them. After a few drills he called me to fight his best student.

When his arm came down I went for the end. I vanished from the opponent’s field of view. My hand tensed as I gripped the skin over his throat. He gave in as I could have killed him.

The master fought me next. He was just as easy. I sent a blast of Ki at him and he saw me take his head off. He gave and took off to the bathroom. I was still pissed and found the main gym area. A punching bag called me. As I passed a group of women in some new fad work out I was overrun with whistles.

When I arrived at the punching bag a large black man pushed me out of the way.

“Move it whitey this is my punching bag.”

I was pissed and punched him once in the stomach. I sent him flying into a bench and he laid there.

I began to beat on the bag. Kicking and punching so fast my limbs were a blur. I had gathered a crowed to watch. I didn’t care I had about 40 more seconds. I stopped after 30 and walked away. Ten seconds later the bag broke and sand spilled out.

I found a boxing ring and hopped into it. I saw another black man talking to the one I had hit. I saw a knife in his hand as he slipped it into boxing gloves.

“You hit my friend now I am going to beat you senseless Boy!”

He came at me with wide blows. I gave him weak shots to the body. He slipped his gloves off and came at me with the knife. As I came into range I grabbed the blade with two fingers and snapped it. I jumped into the air and drove my feet into his face.

He fell and his buddy ran out. The man was fine and would only be very sore. A group of ladies followed me around as I maxed each machine out without breaking a sweat. When I went to the shower I noticed it was a co-ed shower. I walked with my stuff and noticed all the women that had followed me didn’t stop at the shower room. They all crowded around me as I showered. The ones that saw my dick gasped as it swung between my legs.

After I washed went to change and sent my Gi to the laundry. The women followed me to my door and took off as I entered. I knew Raven had followed me and seen the whole thing.

freedom
03-28-2007, 06:43 AM
I loved to watch him fight. I had an idea of where he'd go. I was tired and I'd took it out on him. I thought I'd be able to catch him alone and apologize but after his fights he soon had a following.

I stayed behind them as they followed him into the shower. I wouldn't do anything unless they touched him. I couldn't let my temper get us all into trouble.

I watched him walk into the room. I made my presence known to the group then. I didn't say a word but I leaned against the door jam after he entered. I smiled at them as they took off.

I walked into the room. He was sitting on the bed. I stood behind him and took a deep breath. I would only say one thing to him. It was pointless to try and explain. He knew I was tired and I knew I'd been wrong.

I reached out and touched his shoulder. He turned and glared at me.

"I'm sorry."

I walked out onto the balcony to get some air. His anger could be suffocating. I figured it would be a quiet day. I wasn't looking to be forgiven any time soon.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 06:48 AM
I walked out to the balcony I was going to punish her for yelling at me. I slipped her pants down again. She went to protest.

“Shut the fuck up. This is punishment.”

I pulled her shirt off she was naked now. I made her stand on the table so everyone on the street below could see her.

“Stay I am watching.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:01 AM
I was in shock. I didn't think I'd done anything to deserve this kind of embarrassment. Everyone could see me. I was bright red from head to toe.

"Damian this is wrong. Let me get down from here!" I yelled hoping he could hear me.

I could feel anger building up inside. He was going to far. I didn't deserve this.

"Damian! Give me back my clothes!"

I was so mad I was shaking. I heard whistles but I tried to ignore them. I wanted to shift and run away but I couldn't do that here. I was shaking so hard I couldn't stand on the table anymore. I crouched so that I didn't fall.

"Damian if you don't give me back my clothes this second I am going to be beyond upset!" I didn't even know if he was where he could hear me or not.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:06 AM
“Stand up and take it. You pissed me of. Followed me when I needed to be alone, You were mean, rude, cold, not to mention all you have done is bitch about this. So SHUT THE FUCK UP STAND THE FUCK UP NOW!”

I wasn’t going easy on her she needed to know I wasn’t playing these games with her. Not ever again.

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:11 AM
I stood up. Anger plain on my face. I had apologized what else could I do. Yes I was unhappy to be here. I didn't want our world to change this drastically. I took a deep breath and locked myself away in meditation.

One tear escaped before I could slide into my meditation. I didn't care. I didn't understand the point of treating me like some sort of slave. I went cold all over as I slipped deeper into my meditation. I kept my eyes open but wasn't looking at anything. There was only me and the peace of my mind.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:16 AM
I wondered how long Raven would take to see the whale walking down the street. I had locked her in an illusion. I wouldn’t show her body to just any stranger. She was standing in the middle of the room fully clothed.

“Damn she needs to stop going off to other places and focus on the here and now.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:25 AM
As I meditate I feel like something isn't right. Things aren't as the should be. I decide to break my meditation. I heard a noise behind me. There was a huge whale moving towards the hotel.

"Damian? What's going on? This isn't normal."

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I break the illusion. She had taken far longer then she should have.

“Damn you piss me off women. Can’t focus on the here and now. Mind always in the past where it shouldn’t be.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:32 AM
I turn on him angrier then I've ever been.

"First off I apologized. That should be good enough. It's always worked when I was upset with you. Second I wasn't in the past I was meditating. I was angry and needed to calm down!"

I walked past him to go get breakfast. Now I need to calm down. I stopped the table next to the door and looked at the magazines stacked there. I knocked them all in the floor. I wouldn't take my anger out on him. I'd do it another way.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:35 AM
I grabbed her I had my bracers on so my powers were even higher. I channeled full power orgasms into her at rapid fire. They built upon each other making her scream as she came and came and came. I keep her like that for a good 20 minutes until I knew she was in a good mood again.

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:38 AM
When he let me go I sank to the floor. The anger was gone but so was my energy. I tried to be upset at him for using his power on me but I just couldn't do it.

"Thats cheating. Defeats the purpose of make up sex."

I started laughing as I sat in the floor. I didn't have the energy to get up and I needed another shower now.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:42 AM
I stripped her and washed her up. She was putty in my hands. She could hardly stand. After I had cleaned her up I got her in her vest and black leathers. Once I was in my white leathers I tossed her on my back.

“Well don’t be a big meaner butt face to me anymore.”

I carried her down and got everyone the large mochas again. Once she had eaten her energy had returned. She was very cuddly now it was nice to have a nice Raven back.

freedom
03-28-2007, 07:46 AM
I ate three plates full of meat and fruit. I felt a million times better then I had earlier. I laid my head on his shoulder. I was still tired but I'd make it through the day. I yawned as I leaned on him.

"What's first to day love? The bike ride?"

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 07:56 AM
“Correct. Kronos and the rest are staying here and lying around the pool with the rest of the Presidents group. While the two of us and the VP’s son and wife go for a cruise. I can bring a large belt so you can sleep during the ride if you like.”

I was serious about the belt she was tired and I didn’t want her to fall off. She nodded seeing the worry on my face. I got a large belt from the shop and got on the bike as the presidents group showed up.

After the normal good mornings and Raven already falling asleep on my back. The VP’s son showed up. He was average height with brown hair and brown eyes. His wife was a knock out. Blonde and a body to die for she had blue eyes like Ravens and I do.

As we were riding I noticed Dolly (I know how funny ha ha ha) was staring at me. We pulled off on a beach and I laid Raven down under a tree on my lap. She was sleeping well. She was having a good dream as she was smiling.

I noticed it was a nude beach and Dolly had stripped down to nothing. Her ass was facing me as she did. I could see her clit was pierced as were her nipples. She had a tattoo on her lower back some tribal symbol.

She ran over to me ad sat down right on my bare foot. It slipped into her pussy as she asked how Raven was. She was grinding her clit on my ankle as her Husband watched.

“She is fine but will kill you if she wakes up. So I would stop that.”

freedom
03-28-2007, 08:10 AM
I heard my name but I didn't open my eyes. I just wanted to go back to sleep. I heard him tell her to stop. I had to fight to hold myself still. I listened closely.

I knew Damian couldn't move if he wanted too because I was laying on him. He was trapped and she was taking advantage of it. I heard her moan as her orgasm hit. I sat up and grabbed her by the arms.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my husband?"

I could smell the fear in her. I pulled her head back by the hair and slapped her hard across the face. I wanted to shift and really give her some punishment but I couldn't risk it. I slapped her again.

I saw her piercings and grabbed one of her nipple rings while I held her by the throat. I pulled hard but stopped short of ripping them out.

"If you ever touch him again I'll rip every one of these out of you and feed them to you one at a time. Do you understand me?"

I held on a little longer then finally let her go. I stood up and went back to Damian.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 08:18 AM
“Thanks honey. I was a little pinned or I would have done something. Thanks for not hurting her to much.”

I looked over at dolly. Her husband was definitely not the one who wore the pants. I walked over to him.

“Ok spill I know you didn’t like that. What is going on?” He looked at me and started talking.

“She is well a little overbearing. I try to do anything and she beats me. I gave up a while ago and it got better. I never get sex but at least I am not beaten.”

I was so pissed I knew my eyes had gone into slits. He saw this and didn’t look shocked.

“So it is true. My sister told me you were amazing. You had the ring and belt. You really are the hero aren’t you?”

I was shocked. To think those two knew the legend. I could tell he knew I was a wolf and Raven to.

“Well it is good to hear that at least some of you know who I am. I want to help you so come with me. We are trading riding partners. You take Raven and I take Dolly. It is time Dolly got to know you never beat anyone.”

I called raven over and told her the plan. For once she was looking forward to seeing me fuck another women.

freedom
03-28-2007, 08:25 AM
I got on the bike behind the VP. He seemed like a really nice man. Damian had told me what she had been doing to him and what he planned to do. She was going to suffer. Sex could be a reward but it could also be a punishment. This was going to be one hell of a punishment and she had no idea it was coming.

Damian had told me that the VP and his sister knew the legend and what we were. If I'd known that earlier I would have ripped her apart. Especially after I found out what she did to her husband. I knew my eyes were glowing. I couldn't wait to see this bitch pay.

Akuma-san
03-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Dolly clung to me and was whispering things into my ear we rode. She also was trying to get her hands in my pants. I stopped the Bike and Jon (VP’s son) followed me into the woods.

“OK this is the plan Jon. I keep a few toys in the bags on my bike. Rope, cuffs, clamps, and blindfolds. We rope her to a tree. Clamp her down and leave her. We cuss her out for being a bitch.

After say 20 minutes. I will shift to my wolf form. My wolf form is a giant timber wolf. On four legs I stand almost 9 feet tall. I rip the ropes off the tree and push her to the ground.

She will be scared shitless by this point. I will then shift to my normal Lycan form. Ata towering 15 feet tall it will scare the shit out of her. I will talk in Elvish to confuse her. I will rape her and leave. You come back and find her play the hero so on and so forth.

We are going to do this with an old friend of mine. You would know him as the Jersey Devil. It will take about an hour to get there, but it will be worth it. She will worship you when we are done with her.

I also wanted to ask you. I know your rib is broken I can sense it. I will have a talk with Raven and my group. I want both you and your sister turned if you so wish it. You are ahead of most humans and to know the legend. You would make great wolves. You can visit us at our new city for your training. As smart as you are it won’t take long.”

I saw the light in his heart and eyes. He was a gentle man as was his sister a gentle and caring woman. They would make amazing wolves and I know it. I also think Raven, Jerick, Kronos, and the girls will be all for it.

As we walked out laughing Raven saw the light about Jon as we walked. I winked at her and said we would talk later. I knew she was curios about everything. I made my way over to her with Jon and hugged her. Jon also hugged her.

“Alright let’s take off again. I think it is time for some fun. We are going to see a friend of mine. From here I think we could meet up with him.”

I jumped on the bike and Dolly pressed herself against my back. Her large breast pressed against me. We took off and rode to Southern New Jersey. As we went I was talking with JD in my mind. He was more then willing to teach some human bitch the respect others disserve.

We showed up and lead Dolly into the Pine barren. She was scared at the odd plat life and could feel something watching her. I of course knew it was JD. I would sense he was excited. It had been a long time for him.

“Here we are ladies and gentlemen.”

At that Raven pinned Dolly to a tree as I tied her up. I ripped her shirt from her and clamped her nipples with the heavy clamps. I then pulled her pants of and left her naked.

I ran and stripped shifting to my wolf form. JD landed on top of me and we trotted over to Dolly. When we came into view she pissed herself. A giant white timber wolf the size of a Clydesdale carrying a red skinned devil on its back isn’t something you see everyday.

“Well well look what we have here fang? Looks like a human bitch has been left as a tribute to us, so what shall we do?” JD asked me as I sniffed her.

“Well I have been told she is a criminal in the human world. She is a bitch that cheats on her mate, and beats him. I say we teach her some respect for others.”

JD’s eyes glowed red as mine glowed blue. We both made our auras visible. JD hopped down and cut her free. Then he pushed her to her knees. His large red dick grew to its full 10 inches.

“Suck it bitch and I may save you from fang! He doesn’t take it easy on people who beat and cheat on others.”

At that I shifted to my normal lycan form. My training with Kronos had allowed me to take even more forms then I originally had. My dick was double its normal size. At over 30 inches and a foot thick it was deadly and could kill. This point it was just for show. When I took her I would set it back to normal.

Dolly eyes grew and she started sucking JD with everything she had. She wasn’t very good either. Her teeth hit and scraped. After 5 minutes JD pushed her to the sand and shoved his dick into her ass with no mercy. He rolled onto the sand and her pussy was open to me.

I came close and the thick head touched her. I pushed and as it went in I shrank it down. She had her eyes closed at the pain in her ass. She screamed as I shoved the full length into her. Blood was coming out of her ass and pussy as we raped her.

After about 30 minutes both JD and I came. JD’s icy cold semen and my red hot semen made her flinch. As I pulled out I shifted back to wolf form. I used my magic to heal her and make all the evidence disappear. I stood over her and snarled into her face.

“You ever touch your mate or another out of anger. I will find you and kill you. You will obey your mate and be the perfect wife. Or I will rape you again!”

At each threat I showed it to her in an illusion. Her beating Jon, and that night I broke in and ripped her innards out. She saw her own death and rape in my eyes. JD And I ran off to meet Jon and Raven.

When we came upon them Jon was crying and Raven was hugging him. JD went over to him and relayed what had happened. Dolly was fine and would be a much better wife now.

“It is ok my friend. We didn’t hurt her much. We had to give her a taste of her own medicine that is all we did. Right now I suggest we go and find her. She has been retied to the tree and is waiting.”

The three of us said goodbye to JD and I gave him the location of the new city. We found Dolly scared and crying. When Jon came into view she begged for forgiveness. As we untied her she wouldn’t let go of him.

We all road back and got to the hotel, Dolly and Jon showed together. I heard them having sex and Dolly keep saying she loved him.

“So what did you do to Jon? I say the magic and he had a larger body. You didn’t do what I think you did. Did you?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 03:21 AM
"I would never do anything that you wouldn't approve of."

I smiled an innocent smile. I sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to do the whole innocent face thing but I kept smiling too much.

"He was so upset over Dolly and the things happening. He kept saying it was because he wasn't big enough. That he wasn't a real man. I helped him out. I have a growth spell that can be used to help increase a mans dick size. I couldn't stand to see him so upset."

I recalled him saying he would tell me what him and Jon had talked about before we made it to Jersey.

"You told me you tell me what you and Jon talked about earlier. What was up?"

The way he was smiling when they'd walked out of the woods had me confused. It was like he had just found a special toy in his bowl of cereal. I knew that Jon had figured out we were wolves and I had a feeling it had to do with that but I was never one to assume where Damian was concerned. He was full of surprises.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 03:37 AM
“Well love. As you know Jon and Jenna both know we are wolves. They also both know I am the hero of legend. I am sure you can see it in them. They both are meant to be wolves. I want to turn them.

We should do it the gentle way. You take Jon and I take Jenna if that would be ok with you? Me having sex with her and you with him we turn them that way it would be better for them. I know you don’t like sharing me. but I don’t want to have to hurt them.”

I looked over at her.

freedom
03-29-2007, 03:51 AM
I knew he was right. These two would be perfect wolves, but they needed to be turned gently or it might change who they are as people. Sometime getting changed made people better but sometimes it made good people bad.

"You're right I hate to share you. I made an exception with Dolly cause she needed to be taught a lesson. I will agree to Jon and Jenna. They are good of people to take with a bite or scratch. It would hurt them too badly and make them regret their decision."

I knew that he was sharing me as much as I was sharing him. If he was willing to do this to be kind I couldn't stand against him.

"When do you want to do this? We still have dinner with the president. I'm not looking forward to wearing that horrible thing you picked out for me. It covers way to much and I can't move worth a damn in it."

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 04:20 AM
I fell off the bed laughing so had.

“Oh you are such an idiot. I picked that out as a gag. When they took the measurements and made you this.”

I pulled a black and blue dress from the closet. It wasn’t even knee length and was lose enough for her to move in. The top had a black wolf in it.

“So what do you think?”

As I tossed her the dress I looked at the door.

“Tonight I will let Jon know and he will grab his sister. They will come back here and we will turn them. We will play Dom and be very gentle. Jenna is still a virgin so it will be hard for me.”

I pulled out my tailored suit. It was a black silk shirt and a white silk tie. A wool black and white stripped jacket and pants. Black Alligator skin shoes with some black socks.

Dolly and Jon came out and I gave Jon the thumbs up. Me and Raven grabbed our stuff and jumped into the shower.

freedom
03-29-2007, 04:25 AM
After the shower I went in the bedroom and slipped the silky dress on. The way the wolf was made into the dress it seemed to run across my body. The material flowed like water. I kept looking in the mirror. I loved the way it floated when I moved. I came to the middle of my thigh. Short but not too short.

Damian came out to get dressed and I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I love it."

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 04:38 AM
As she hugged me I noticed the other to have left. I went over to the closet and slipped on my black undershirt. Next the black silk shirt, as each bit went on I could feel Ravens eyes on me. Finally I slipped the black shoes on and tied them. I pulled a few boxes from between the mattress.

“Do you know what today would happen to be love?” I asked.

She shook her head no.

“Well it just happens to be our six month anniversary. So I had a few things made for us.”

I opened one of the boxes and showed her platinum bracelets with a sapphire in the center of each link. I slipped the both on her left wrist and opened the other small box. It held a small platinum watch with sapphires in it as well.

“Happy anniversary Raven.”

I turned and slide on my watch. It had blood diamonds in it as well as a few normal diamonds. I also slide on a tie clip with a blood diamond on it.

“So are you going to say something or just stare at them?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 04:43 AM
I looked up at him then back at the gift. I was in shock. They were so beautiful. I couldn't really say anything to express how pleased I was.

I walked over to him and slid my arms around his waist. I kissed him for what seemed like forever.

"Thank you baby. Happy Anniversary."

I laid my head against him and just held him to me for a little while.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 05:53 AM
It was getting late and we needed to be off. As we left and got onto the elevator a lady who stayed in the room across the hall was talking with us. I could tell she was magical. She thought down on wolves.

“Say honey what do you think. Is she a pixy or a sprite? I am going with a pixy.”

I looked at her and the river ring glowed. She gasped and apologized. She gave me her number and said anything I ever needed it would be mine.

“Well that was handy.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:04 AM
"It's amazing what happens when people don't want you telling their secrets isn't it?"

I laughed as she hurried out of the elevator. I never really thought I'd see so many magical creatures in a human town.

I took Damian's arm as we walked into dinner. I knew he would try to include me in the talk tonight and I was worried. I hoped I didn't look like an idiot but I had a feeling that Jon would help out if need be.

I smiled and tried to hide my nerves. My nose itched from all the cologne and perfumes. There were so many scents that it gave me a head ache. I sneezed once after we sat down but managed not to do it again.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:10 AM
I reached over and flicked Ravens nose.

“That should help babe.”

I had put a spell over her nose to decrease its power. I would take it off little by little when she got used to the smells.

Jon sat to Ravens right and Jenna to my left. We mainly talked with them all night. Jenna was so cute the way she had to talk with her hands. I leaned over and told Raven.

“Watch Jenna as she talks. It is so cute and I think you will see something that intrigues you.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:16 AM
I noticed on key words she motioned with her hands. A lot of people talked with their hands but not many made the words pop in your mind when they did. I reached my power out to her and peaked around.

There buried deep in her subconscious was a small white fire. It was the power of healing. She was a mage. I knew when Damian turned her that her powers would grow stronger.

I looked at him and smiled. I noticed she rubbed her head. My snooping had given her a head ache. I eased it with my power and smiled at her.

"We will need to have a woman to woman talk soon." I said softly so no one but other then Damian would have heard since he was in the middle.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:26 AM
Jenna got the look anyone gets when something goes over their head. I decided to give her something else to think about. I reached down and put my hand on her right ass cheek. Her cheeks and neck went beet red when she felt it.

“So Jenna has Jon told you anything yet. Or is going to surprise you?”

Jenna blushed even more at the thought of being immortal. I only say a life full of sex and adventure in her mind. She was so happy seeing herself as a wolf. I would be honored to give it to her.

Raven had seen me move my hand but didn’t see where it went. then she saw the blush on Jenna.

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:39 AM
I couldn't help but laugh at her as she blushed. I could just imagine her face in a wolf village where everyone had the habit of going naked to make shifting easier. No one thought anything about it if you walked out naked. It was just part of life.

I knew later tonight was going to be scary for her. I had picked up on the fact that she was a virgin shortly after we got here. I thought of Damian's huge size and felt for her. I did the only thing I knew to do and that was to make her smile.

"If you think his hand on you is nice. Wait till later when he touches you with something else."

I started typical girl talk. The size shape and funny stories. I leaned around Damian as I told her about my first time.

It had been quite funny. Trying to get laid in the rain in a field of sheep. I laughed as I told her that my first boyfriend when I was 14 had laid in a pile of shit as he tried to figure out what he was doing. I had laughed at him afterwards and he had been mad at me for weeks. I remembered his friends and parents asking how he got sheep shit on his shoulders and hair.

After I finished my tale the blush was gone and she was smiling. She had smell faintly of fear from what I could smell with Damian's spell but even that faint trace was gone now. I smiled at Damian and sat back in my chair as they brought desert around.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:48 AM
I leaned over to here and told her a few select things I had done to Raven. She was shocked. Her breathing had increased and I could see the blush return.

“I am never going into the Hot spring. I would come out pregnant!” she joked.

“I do believe shortly after Ravens first dip she did become Miss. Preggers belly.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:52 AM
I looked over at Damian with a smile. I could remember very clearly my first dip in the hot springs. I looked over at Lilly and smiled.

"Best swim I ever took."

I kiss Damian and look around the room. People are starting to leave. We had hardly spoken to any one but Jon and Jenna all night. More Jenna then Jon at that.

I turned back to Damian and whispered in his ear.

"How are we going to get them in our room with out anyone noticing?"

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:57 AM
“Uhm lets see. Jon is Dolly at home doing important things like scrubbing the toilet?”

Jon choked on his water as he looked at me. Ever since Raven had given him a boost he almost glowed.

“Yes she is at home I told her to not expect me until later.”

I looked over at Jenna she was worried once more and I knew why. I put my hand on hers and gave her a gentle squeeze. I also sent a bolt of sexual energy to her clit. She almost yelped but kept it in. I could smell her and for a rare turn of events she smelled great.

“Well Baby why not just walk out with them? If anyone asks we just tell them they are joining us for a anniversary party. It is ours so why not use it to our advantage?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 07:12 AM
"Good point. I think we should get headed that way."

I looked over at Jenna. She was getting nervous and starting to squirm. We needed to get her out of here and back to the room. I stood up and took Jon's arm with a smile.

I noticed Jerick and Kronos headed our way. They took Damian aside and talked to him for a few. We hadn't had time to tell them the days events. As much as I knew that we needed to leave I knew that they needed to know what had happened before we left.

I watched as the men got concerned. I moved over to where they were talking. Damian was trying to convince them it was a good idea.

"Dad," I interupted, "this is right. She has mage power and needs trained. They both have the soul of a wolf. You can sense it when you get near them. It's in some peoples destiny to become something other then what they are. If you hadn't taken a chance on me I would have never became what I have. I wouldn't have a family, wonderful husband or a future. You know as well as I do that my life in Ireland was leading to nothing but my death. Would you have us turn away from these two and leave their souls to die?"

I watched as my words fought through his fears and touched his heart. Both of them men nodded and smiled.

"Daughter you always know what to say to me to get your way. Is that why I spoiled a grown woman like a kid when I first brought you home?"

I hugged him and walked back to Jon. We made our way back to the room with no incidents.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
We opened the door and Jon and Jenna walked in and took a bed each. I looked at Raven as she reached over and started to strip me. First my jacket then tie, my jewelry, then my shirts and pants. When my limp cock came into view Jenna passed out.

“Oh joy this will be fun.”

I began to strip Jenna. I unzip her dress and slip it off. She is so small I would say not even 5 feet. Her brown hair was fanned out on the bed. I lifted her up and took her into the bathroom. I got the tube full of water and finished stripping her.

Her light pink nipples topped her almost nonexistent breasts. She was already excited as her lips were open and her pussy was wet. I decided to wake her up the right way.

I shifted my tongue and slide it into her. She gasped and jerked awake. I looked up at her and had both sections of my tongue working her g-spot as my finger danced over her clit. She screamed as she came for the first time. My tongue had taken her cherry now for the hard part.

I slide into the tub and she straddled me. She sank down and I moved her back so she could really see how big I was. She gasped as she tried to fit her hands around it.

“This will never fit in me. Never in a billion years!”

At that moment I channeled a surge of warm water into her pussy. She moaned at the smooth and warm fluid entering her. I set the water to thrust deeper and deeper and get wider and wider into her. It would allow her to get stretched but comfortably.

“Oh yes Master fuck me please fuck me Master. Your slave has been a bad bad girl she needs to be punished. Please Master punish my dirty pussy with your giant dick.”

I lifted her and the waster drained leaving her stretched for me. I pushed in but she was still tight. It was like a velvet vise. She was going to squeeze my dick off if I wasn’t careful. When she finally bottomed out I could only imagine what her insides looked like.

She had orgasmed twice as I lowered her down. He part of the act was complete many time over. Now all I had to do was fill her up with cum and the act was completed. She started to raise and drop herself on me. She would scream at the top of her lungs each time she bottomed out.

Soon I was fighting off cumming. She was at a mind-blowing 15 orgasms already. I hadn’t even used my orgasm powers on her yet. I was almost ready. As my dick swelled she cam again I grabbed her arms and kissed her. She went stiff as I poured orgasm after orgasm into her.

Once we were done the water was cold and filled with cum. I stood up still hard with Jenna locked in place on me. We rinsed off yet I still couldn’t get her to let go of me. I didn’t mind.

As I walked out Jon and Raven had already finished and I could see Jon passed out on the bed. I lay down next to raven Jenna still on top of me.

“Well she won’t come off me so I think I am stuck until I soften a bit.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:15 AM
I could help but laugh at him. I hadn't been done with Jon long when he'd come out of the bathroom.

"Looks like you have a temporary..." I stopped to think of the term I'd heard, "hood ornament."

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss. I looked at her. She was glowing.

"Did you enjoy your first time?" All she did was smile bigger at me. I laughed softly. I felt like being playful and mean. I whispered in Jenna's ear so she would be prepared.

I started kissing Damian. I worked my way down his neck biting and kissing softly. I licked his nipples and pulled them with my teeth. I heard Jenna gasp as his body reacted. I watched his eyes get big. I can tell I've shocked him. I liked Jenna and she deserved for this to be really special. I moved from his nipples to his balls as she rode him.

I began to suck on them softly. I could taste her where she was orgasming. She tasted sweet. I slowly moved from his balls to her back. I began kissing it softly. I reached from behind her and began to rub her sensitive nipples.

I could see Damian watching me confused. I'd never told him that I'd been with my fair share of women over the years. I let go over and moved around to where I was facing her. I looked into her eyes and smiled as I kissed her. I moved down to her nipples and began to suck on them softly. I watched as she rode Damian harder and harder. I stopped and looked over my shoulder at Damian. His eyes were closed. I smiled and slid off his chest to lay next to him.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 08:20 AM
I came into Jenna again as she screamed in orgasm again. We would be locked for a while more now. I was hoping Raven would pull that again. I would get her back for that one later.

“Thanks for that. I was finally about to slip out and you go all lezbo on me. Damn you love. Just gotta kick a man while he is down.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:21 AM
I smiled at him and kissed him softly.

"I bet I can make you go limp. Just think about seeing the president naked."

I laughed at the look that crossed his face. I thought he was going to be sick.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I went limp in a second. The president didn’t get into office for his looks that much was certain. He was one ugly mofo if I say so. Bald with a mole that had hairs growing out of it behind his ear I swear the thing breaths.

“Thanks for that!”

Jenna had passed out again and fallen to the spot next to me. She even in her sleep wouldn’t let go of me. She was pressed against me hard and smiling in her sleep.

“So we can have orgies now right?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:28 AM
"Sorry baby. That was a one time treat."

I kissed him deeply and wrapped my arms around him. I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly. We had two new wolves and I would soon have a new student. Things were going well and we would be headed home soon. I couldn't wait.

I dozed off as he held me in his arms.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 08:31 AM
“Awww but she is so cute. You know you like her.”

Raven bit me hard on the nipple.

“Owe ok I get it no more fun with Jenna.”

I kiss them both and nod off to sleep. I knew Jenna would want more. She had no Boyfriend or anything. I was also her first. I knew Raven would see it. Sooner or later something would happen again.

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:45 AM
I woke up in a tangle of arms the next morning. I slipped out of Damian's arms and walked to the window to watch the sun rise. Life was looking up for a change and I couldn't wait to get home.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 09:01 AM
I tried to get out of bed but only managed for Jenna to sip down and hug my waist more. She smiled and looked up at me.

“Hi and good morning.” Jenna said as she buried her head in my lower back.

“Good morning to you to. I have a question. Can I get free please?”

She pouted and let go. I walked out to the balcony and hugged Raven.

“Hello and morning lover.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I turned to look at him. I returned his hug and held him close to me.

"I can't wait to get home. Everything seems to be going good right now. I can't wait to face our future together."

I laid my head on his shoulder. I was slightly embarrassed about last night so I didn't mention it. I was sure he would tease me about it.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:12 PM
“Yeah home will be fun to say the least. So long as you don’t try to have a three-some with Danni and Drake. I am not ruling anything out with you now.”

I pinched her butt and slapped it. As she pulled away I ran but before I could even get past the bed Jenna tackled me.

“Dad be nice to Mom. Or I might have to beat you up.”

I looked up at her in shock. She had called me Dad. I pulled her close to me and hugged her.

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
I was chasing him when I saw Jenna tackle him. I felt my mouth hang open as she called him dad. I started laughing. Life was getting better and better. I sneaked up on him while she held him.

I started tickling him. I knew I would catch hell about what I'd done last night but I hadn't dreamed he tease me about Danni and Drake. That was just crazy and funny.

"This is for the three some comment." I pinched his nipple. "That is for my ass."

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:27 PM
With Jenna and Raven tickling and pinching me I was finding it hard to breath. When I felt no hands on me I slide off the bed and made a run for the door. As I opened the door a group of women were passing.

“Hi sexy.” One of them said.

I looked down and I was still naked. As I turned I saw Jenna and Raven holding the door open. I smiled at them as I saw the glint in their eyes.

“Come on girls don’t be mean let me back in.”

At that they slammed the door closed.

“Not funny girls let me in!”

At that one of the women had reached between my legs and grabbed a hold of my dick. She started to jerk it as I slapped her hand away.

freedom
03-29-2007, 06:41 PM
I figured we'd leave him for a minute or two. Not really long enough for serious damage to happen. I leaned on the door waiting for him to bang again but I didn't hear anything. I waited a second and opened the door back. He was trying to keep the group of women off him without hurting him.

"Ladies...I think you need to move on."

I let my mage energy slip out and push at them. There were to many to handle only with words. One woman suddenly had a head ache. It spread from there one started to vomit and another woman shit herself. As the panic spread I grabbed Damian and pushed him through the door.

"Gods man...you can't even get picked on without getting in trouble."

I fell on the bed laughing.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 06:58 PM
I called the maids and told them of the issues. After a hour or so they said the mess was cleaned up.

“Well girls we are stuck in hear for a hour. So what are we ever going to do?”

I looked over at the other bed Jon was gone. I saw a note he had gone home to see Dolly. He wasn’t going to touch her he was going to tell her was leaving. He would be back around 2.

“Jon won’t be back until around 2 pm right around the time to start packing.”

I called Jon and told him to pack light. In a wolf village in the summer most are naked. So don’t bother.

freedom
03-29-2007, 07:05 PM
"I'm sure you can keep yourself entertained for an hour." I was in the mood to tease and play. I took Jenna by the hand. I softly sent a thought into her mind of what I intended. I didn't use that part of my mage powers much but I had to teach her anyway.

We walked over to the bed that Jon had abandoned. She sat in my lap and put her head on my shoulder. I looked at Damian and smiled an innocent smile.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
“Funny very funny. Just what I need more teasing.”

I stuck my tongue out at them as my dick rose to its full mast. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in. I started the shower and just let it hit my shoulders.

freedom
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I left Jenna on the bed. I stood in the bathroom door and looked at him as the water poured over him. I stepped up behind him and ran my hands up his chest. I kissed his neck.

I moved in front of him and kissed him deeply as the water poured over us. I pressed myself against him as I did. I could feel every inch of him against my body. I lifted myself up and slid onto him. My legs were locked around him. I sent out a call for Jenna.

I felt her as she pressed against his back. She started kissing him as I rode him. She moved around and kissed me too. I unwrapped my legs and slid off him. I pressed him back against the shower wall. I motioned for him to lay down. I stood over his face as Jenna started to suck his dick. I lowered myself on to his face.

After a few minutes of attention I decided it was time for more teasing. I turned to Jenna. I lifted her face off of Damian and kissed her. We moved over next to him on the shower floor. I laid her down and let my tongue find her clit. I began to eat her as Damian laid and watched. He was touching himself. He looked like he was going to explode. I looked up at him through my hair. I stopped what I was doing and smiled at him.

"Yes?"

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 07:31 PM
If she was going to tease me this bad I was going to deny her. I lay down and slid into Jenna. She gasped and wrapped her legs around me and humped her hips against me. I locked my lips around her and then moved to lick and bite her neck. She was screaming in pleasure as I plunged into her.

“What was that honey?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 07:44 PM
I moved back and watched. I could feel myself getting damp. I moved over to Jenna and started licking and sucking on her nipples. Damian lifted up and I planted a kiss on his lips then went back to Jenna. I ran my hand down to her clit and began to rub as Damian thrust into her. My fingers were covered with her juices.

"Oh nothing love." I said as I began to lick my fingers clean. Then I kissed him again.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 07:47 PM
I moved Raven so her pussy lowered to Jenna’s face. I started channeling orgasms into the both of them. I could tell Raven had found a good friend in Jenna. Not only was Jenna going to be her apprentice. They also seemed not to mind sharing me. Life was looking great for a change.

“Welcome to the family Jenna.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:01 PM
I felt Jenna's tongue find my slit easily. I moaned as she played with my clit. I leaned back and kissed Damian. I'd never been like this. I'd always either been with a man or a woman. I never did like to share but something was different.

I felt myself building to an orgasm. I kissed him like I was going to eat him alive. I let my teeth shift a little and bit his lip. I could taste that faint metal taste that said blood. It made me all the hotter. I ground my hips on to her face as I orgasmed.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 08:09 PM
I stopped my thrusts as I watched Raven go still and fall back to the wall of the shower. The blood from my lip was trailing down my chin and over my chest. Once Jenna was free she pulled up and licked the trail all the way to my lip. She then locked her lips around the wound and sucked on my lip.

Raven moved behind Jenna and grabbed the small women’s nipples. She gasped as her nipples where pulled and pinched. I took one side of her neck as Raven took the other. We licked and sucked at Jenna’s ears and neck as she bounced up and down on my dick.

She screamed and I felt a powerful jet of liquid hit me. I pushed Jenna back just in time to watch her squirt up far past my head. She was orgasming so hard she was cumming like a fire hose. At that Raven came again. I could feel the thicker fluid on my ass as it pooled. They both had squirted.

“Damn for some reason I am really glad I ordered that emperor size bed. I have a felling we are going to need it!”

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:22 PM
I whispered into Jenna's mind. "My turn."

I watched as she slid off him and smiled at me. I moved to take her spot. I felt Jenna's hands on my breast as I slid onto Damian.

"Don't think you can change the subject. It's my turn lover."

I went back to licking at the wound on his lip. He'd never made love to a wolf that was high on blood. I thought he might enjoy is. I would have to arrange for it when we got home. I needed a lot more blood then I was willing to take from him.

I slammed myself down on him so hard that he grunted. I felt he was close to orgasm. I rode him harder and harder. I moved from his lip and bit his nipple drawing more blood. I sucked at it softly. I didn't want to hurt him. I stopped and leaned back as Jenna followed my lead and bit my neck. I gasp at the pain from her sucking on the wound. I exploded in orgasm as Damian came as I did.

I feel forward on him and lay gasping.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 08:27 PM
I lay down the hot water beating on my face. I felt Jenna licking up our mixed cum from between our legs. It felt amazing. For a virgin she was sure for anything. I went limp and a flood of cum flowed into her mouth. She drank it in mouth full’s. With the final mouth full she kissed Raven and it drained into her mouth. As I saw her swallow my dick twitched.

“Ok that was fucking hot as hell!”

I turned the water up and actually got to getting clean. I washed the girl’s hair as they washed mine and my body. I could see it in Jenna. She wanted to serve me and Raven. That is what made her the happiest. If that is what she wanted I would be willing to share Raven with her.

freedom
03-29-2007, 08:34 PM
There was something so different about Jenna. It was almost like I'd found a kindred soul. She didn't want to take Damian from me she wanted to make up both happy. I'd never met another woman that saw me as a companion and not as an adversary.

I knew she would never try and tear me and Damian apart. She would try to help keep us strong. She was also on of the few mages I'd met that could hear me when I spoke into their mind. I smiled at her as we showered.

"Life is getting more interesting as the days go by."

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 09:05 PM
We got out and Jenna once again did everything. She dried each of us off. Then Raven and I dried Jenna. We made our way back to the bedroom and Jenna realized she had nothing but her dress to wear.

“You can take a shirt of mine and a pair of Ravens pants if you like.”

I pull some silk boxers on and sit on the edge of the bed. Jenna runs over and sits behind me and starts to brush my long white hair. She is singing as she does it. Her voice is amazing like the singing of angels.

“Keep treating me like this and I may have to keep you.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 09:19 PM
I laughed as I flopped on the bed across from them. Jenna was going to spoil us badly. It was like having a personal maid that was your friend too.

I didn't look forward to packing all our stuff up but I was looking forward to getting home. I got up and pulled my favorite pair of black pants out. I slide them on and started digging for a pair that might fit Jenna. I gave her a pair of shorts that I had. She would be riding in the truck so she didn't have to worry about her legs.

I found a solid black top with Celtic runes sewn into it. I hadn't worn it in a long time. The runes were symbols of protection and health. They had been hand sewn by the healer in my village when I was a young girl. It was embroidered all in blue except for a huge raven that spread it's wings across the back. It was sewing in black with red highlights and red eyes so it would stand out from the shirt.

I laid my vest on the bed and went to braid my hair as Jenna worked on Damian. His hair was a pain to braid and brush. I finished and walked to the window yet again. I was starting to feel trapped. I couldn't wait till we left. I looked in the direction of home and smiled.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Jenna was having so much fun with my hair and helping us with everything. I decided to get a pendant made for her. Something to show she was loved by me and Raven. Then it hit me.

“Raven can you hand me my cell phone I need to make a call.”

Jenna had finished with me just as I got my phone. I turned around and gave her a kiss and a big hug. She loved touching others. I set Raven down in front of her and Jenna hugged her. They started talking as I went into the study.

“Hi Greg I need another pendant made.” I said to my jeweler.

“When do you need it ready? And what is the design?”

“I just faxed you a design just now. I labeled the gems and cuts I want. The next page has the inscription I want on the back please.”

“Wow Damian. This is amazing. I mean it will be worth about the same as the first two I made for you. I can have it done when you get back.”

“Thank Greg expect a huge bonus if it is perfect which I know it will be. I will see you at dinner tonight. Good bye.”

“See you soon Damian. Bye”

I walked in to find Jenna and Raven kissing. They looked at me and opened their arms.

“Damn I am a lucky man. I have to amazing women to come back to who both love me.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 09:47 PM
I broke the embrace after a minute and got up to answer the door. Jon was back but he'd not taken a key.

"We got a visitor guys."

I walked him in and his eyes got big when he saw Damian and Jenna wrapped up together in a kiss.

"Long story."

I started laughing as he stared. I went and sat down next to them.

"Hey what about me?"

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 10:01 PM
“Grab a nipple I don’t think either of our mouths are going to be free.”

I was still in my boxers and Jenna only had a bra and panties on. She was grinding away at my crotch as I felt Raven suckle on my nipples. They split my body down the middle. Raven took my right and Jenna my left. They had a nut in each hand and a nipple in each mouth. Talk about hot.

“Well Jon where is your bag?” I asked.

“Ahhhhhh it is down in the lobby with the staff.” He said once he got control of his motor function again.

“Alright girls we got to pack up again. It is time to go.”

I got up and started to pack my things. Of course that lasted until Jenna took over packing my things. I helped Raven with hers. After about an hour we had everything packed up. I promised to take the girls shopping today before we left.

We showed up at a huge mall and spent the whole time until the flight there. We loaded everything into the limo and got to the air port in time. It was my jet so no cost for the 2 new passengers. As we got to the check in area Jenna was riding on my back as Raven clung to my front.

“Hi Moonwater private jet uhm add two more meal sets please.”

When we got on the girls climbed down and buckled in as wee took off.

“See Raven all worried over this trip and it goes better then expected.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 10:17 PM
"I can't help it. I was just afraid something bad was going to happen. I'm not the most trusting of people you know."

Jenna had moved to sit in my lap so we could talk. She liked the mental speaking and was using it a lot. I was showing her my memories and explaining what she would learn as a mage.

She was amazingly smart. She'd had the best human education. I was impressed. I hugged her to me. I felt like she was part of me we were so close. It was almost weird. I looked at Damian and smiled.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 10:21 PM
“Not fair I want some love to…”

I picked them both up and set them in my lap. We all talked telepathically for a while. Jenna would laugh so hard when I would bring up a memory of Raven bent over a rock and me drilling her.

freedom
03-29-2007, 10:27 PM
I smack him as she laughs.

"Stop that. It's not funny."

I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. We would be home soon and life could get back to some kind of normal. I suddenly set straight up.

"If the other women in the village find out about Jenna I am going to have some serious shit to deal with."

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 10:32 PM
“Wrong. If Jenna wishes it we will collar her as our slave. She will only be it in title. You will be a member of the family and able to do as you please. All I have to do is slip a Collar with my emblem on it and it is done.

We can put your emblem on it as well love. It will show she is our slave.

Would that be ok with you Jenna?”

She had tears in her eyes and hugged me. She kept chanting yes to me. I guess I was right that she loved to help and serve others and this would allow her to do it with people she loved.

“Well then when we have dinner at the new house we can collar you then.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 10:35 PM
"That's a good idea love but you said you were doing away with slaves and anything like that. What are people going to say?"

This is what I got for thinking that everything was going to be ok just cause we were going home. We had as many issues there as anywhere else or so it seemed.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 10:41 PM
“Forced slavery if Jenna wishes to serve us and the two of us except her then no one can say anything. It is what all three of us want this then it is settled.”

I hugged the two of them. They were both worried but no one would dare say anything about it.

freedom
03-29-2007, 10:55 PM
I hope it would really be as simple as he said it would be. The wolves were glad of what he'd done to help them but they were still trying to adjust. I knew things might be rough for Jenna at first and our family would have to know about it. I wouldn't have the kids mistreating her at all.

"How much longer till home?" Kronos asked from behind our seat. "I'm a horny old man. I need some loving. I'll take of all those women for you Damian. Don't you worry!"

Kronos had discovered the wet bar at the hotel and had emptied it before we got on the plane. He stank of alcohol. He put his hand on Damian's should over the seat. I tried not to laugh at the old man but was failing miserably.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 11:03 PM
I buzz the stewardess and ask her to bring a large pot of coffee and to make sure he drinks it.

Drink the coffee old man. Then maybe you will be in the shape to have a woman. Right now I am pretty sure you couldn’t handle a wet noodle.”

I moved into the private cabin and lay down on the bed. I had a headache from the alcohol. I felt two pairs of small hands on me. I knew it was Jenna and Raven.

Jenna had my head in her lap and was rubbing my temples. Raven was laying on top of me hugging me.

“What would I ever do without you girls?”

freedom
03-29-2007, 11:20 PM
"You would fall apart and not know what to do."

I laughed as I laid on his chest. I had been drinking so long that it took a lot to bother me. I couldn't help but tease him.

"Does baby's head hurt?"

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 11:25 PM
I sent a bolt of power to Ravens head and she held it as it throbbed.

“That is what you get for teasing me!”

At the Jenna flicked both of us in the nose. I released my energy and took away her headache. It did nothing to me though. I flipped the lights and closed the shade on the window.

“That is better.”

freedom
03-29-2007, 11:36 PM
"Jenna you get your first lesson."

I settle her hands where they needed to be. I shared the images of me doing healings on different people. I walked her through it step by step.

When she was done I waited on Damian to open his eyes. That was her first healing and I wanted to make sure she'd not over done it because she was so eager to learn.

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 11:38 PM
“Shit I think she put to much energy into me.”

As I talked my dick rose under Ravens body. It was already throbbing it was so hard. I released it and it felt good to be free. It still hurt like hell but it was better.

“Ok lesson two please Raven!”

freedom
03-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I laughed as I watched him grow harder.

"No I think that's enough lessons for today."

I ran my hand down his hard dick. I slide down off him and smile at Jenna.

"Little less power next time Jenna. You've got to keep your emotions out of your healing."

I took her hand and started to walk out. I looked over my shoulder and looked at him.

"Oh did you need some help with that?"

Akuma-san
03-29-2007, 11:50 PM
“HAHAHAHAHA. You two messed up you know you have to fix it.”

I lay on the bed with my headache coming back.

freedom
03-30-2007, 12:47 AM
I turned back to him. He was right. As a healer and mage I couldn't have left him in pain. She'd given him too much energy and it was making his headache return.

I moved so that I could sit next to him head. I placed both hands on him and drained some of the energy so that it would be normal. I waited till I saw him smile before I moved.

"Is that better love?"

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 01:06 AM
“Headache gone but the other problem is still a little hard. So can get a little help in that area?”

My dick was so hard I was worried it would be damaged. I really needed some relief and fast.

freedom
03-30-2007, 01:13 AM
I slipped my pants off and slid onto him. I moved very slowly as I did. I flexed my muscles down hard as I did. I saw Jenna move over to his nipples and begin to lick them.

I worked myself down him slowly then slammed down hard as I neared the end of him. I began to thrust harder and harder on to him as Jenna moved to straddle his face.

I could feel his orgasm building quickly from where he was so hard. It was like sliding onto a rock. I moaned as I felt my own orgasm building.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 01:23 AM
Jenna lowered her pussy to my face. I shifted my tongue and teased her g-spot and clit at the same time. I vibrate my tongue in her as she slams her pussy into my face. Both girls are screaming as I fill Raven with almost a liter of cum.

Jenna was a squirter and I loved it. She filled my mouth with sweet honey and licked it out of her. My dick was still rock hard and I felt a tingle in my balls that said I was full.

“Girls we got a problem. I am still rock hard and full.”

freedom
03-30-2007, 01:30 AM
I was breathing hard. This was insane. I didn't see how he could be after what he just let go inside me. I looked at Jenna. We were in for a long night.

"I don't see how but ok. Can you think of anything special that will make you cum extra hard? I know you've got to be hurting baby."

I knew we could ride him all night and what was inside me wouldn't go away any time soon but if he could think of some thing special he wanted it might help.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 01:36 AM
“I have a lack of blood available in my body. Switch with Jenna and lick something. JUST PLESE HURRY!”

The pain was unbearable. I felt like my dick was going to explode. I knew I would be hard for a while to come. I knew it would be a long time before I was satisfied. I just hopped Jenna and Raven could hold out as long as I needed.

freedom
03-30-2007, 01:44 AM
I knew it wasn't funny but I couldn't help but smile. I pulled off of him and felt all his cum running down my legs. I moved to where I could kiss him. I could taste Jenna on his lips. I saw her fight to slide down on him where he was so hard.

I had an idea to help him burn energy. I bit the inside of my arm and let him suck at the blood. Blood and sex would put a wolf into frenzy. I moved back to kiss him. I started licking down his neck biting every now and then as I moved lower. I looked up as I heard Jenna orgasm.

She was exhausted and out of breath. I didn't know if we were going to make it or not.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 01:54 AM
I was sucking the blood from Raven as she bit me. Even after Jenna had cum I grabbed her hips and pounded her down more on me. I was in so much pain and cumming was the only thing that seemed to help. I cam again and I felt Jenna blast off once more. She was totally spent and I knew it.

I grabbed Raven and shoved her onto my dick once Jenna had fallen off. I trusted into her with all my strength as I tried to relieve the pain. I was howling in pain. My dick exploded once more and I filled her with even more cum then the first time.

I keep her moving up and down even after her orgasm. She was cumming in a constant stream now and it was still in great pain.

freedom
03-30-2007, 02:05 AM
It was starting to hurt when he came. He kept pounding me even after he orgasmed.

"Damian you have to stop for a second. You're hurting me."

We needed help but the only other person that could help was Lindsey. I discarded the idea for a second until he started pounding me again.

"Jenna...we need help. Go get Lindsey. He's in too much pain for me to worry about jealousy now."

I let him pound into me until I heard footstep behind me. I was going to be so sore tomorrow. I looked over my shoulder at Lindsey.

"Listen, I know I'm always way jealous over Damian but he's in pain and me and Jenna are exhausted. Are you willing to help?"

I watched as she looked at the situation. "Yeah I'll help since he's hurting. I can't stand to see him in pain."

"Damian let go. Damian STOP! Lindsey's going to help if you can stop and let me go!" I yelled trying to break the trance like state he had sunk into.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 02:10 AM
I stopped for a second. I realized I had been hurting her. I got a sick feeling in my stomach. I had turned into what I had always hated. Once I slipped Raven from me I tried to sit up.

“It is ok I will be fine. Just let me walk it off.” I said as tears fell from my eyes. I was scum and didn’t deserve any of them. I was able to get up and get my pants almost on. Then the pain hit again. I fell to the floor.

I screamed in pain once more. As Lindsey moved to me I put my hand up to stop her. I pushed my dick down and slide my pants over it. It hurt even worse then before now. I stood and walked out and to the bathroom.

No sooner did I close and lock the door then I passed out from the pain.

freedom
03-30-2007, 02:19 AM
I heard him hit the floor. I was cursing under my breath. He picked the worst times to be stubborn.

I tried to open the door but he had it locked. I shifted and ripped the door off the hinges. I stayed shifted long enough to carry him from the bathroom back to the bed.

I knew he'd be mad when he woke up. I motioned for Lindsey to take her turn. None of us could stand to see him in pain. I held his head in my lap. My arms was still bleeding so I wiped blood on his lips trying to get him to wake up.

Even unconscious he was thrusting hard into Lindsey. She was getting tired. I knew me and Jenna would have to take another turn. Lindsay slumped forward.

"I've got to rest." She fell over on the bed.

I motioned for Jenna to take his head. She was to fresh to take much of a pounding. I slid back on to him. I could tell he wasn't as hard. As I brought him to orgasm again he started coming to.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 02:27 AM
I woke up to Lindsey passed out on the bed and Raven ridding me. The sick feeling in my stomach got even stronger. I could see she was in pain with each thrust. I grabbed her hips and held her still.

“Stop I am not in pain any more. Rest all of you rest. I am sorry I was a bastard and hurt you all like that.”

I laid Raven down and Jenna next to her and Lindsey. I couldn’t even bring myself to touch them. I left and went to the shower on the plane. I turned on the cold water and let it beat down on me. I felt my dick go limp finally. I was still bleeding and didn’t care.

I sat down on the floor and cried. Not only had I hurt them all. I had done something I vowed never to do. I had lost control and basically raped them. I wanted to die and never return.

I stared at the blood running from my neck. It ran down my chest and stomach and over my leg. The water was pink as it flowed down the drain.

freedom
03-30-2007, 02:35 AM
I got worried when he didn't return after a few minutes. I didn't know why he was so upset. We wanted to help him. He hadn't done anything wrong. I got up stiffly and made my way to the shower.

I saw he was still bleeding. I hadn't meant to bite him that hard. I step over to him and healed the wound.

"Damian what is the matter? Sweety you didn't do anything wrong. We wanted to help you."

I lifted his face to me and kissed him. I wrapped both arms around him and held him under the ice cold water.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 02:43 AM
I pushed Raven off me. I didn’t deserve to touch her. I had basically raped her.

“I hurt you. I lost control to my fucking dick. Then I hurt you not only you but Jenna and even Lindsey. I vowed never to hurt a woman who wasn’t hurting me. You were helping me and I hurt you.”

I got up and dried off. I slide down into the galley and off into the cargo hold. A large crate was open. I stepped into the crate and closed it. It gave me time to think. I curled up in myself and beat myself up over and over again for what I had done.

freedom
03-30-2007, 02:58 AM
I sat under the water confused. He acted like he had done all this on purpose. I got up and tried to follow his scent but the spell he'd put on my nose yesterday wasn't totally gone. I had to talk to him.

I sat down and did something I didn't really like to do. I reached into his mind. I found the center of his mind. I was anchored too deep for him to throw me out.

"Damian you have to listen to me. You didn't hurt us on purpose. You were in pain. We WANTED to help you. None of us could stand to see you in pain. You had no control over what happened. If anyone is to blame it's me for not being a good teacher with Jenna. Please come out from where you are and talk to me."

I felt him try over and over to throw me out of his mind. I hated to take over someones mind but when he wouldn't listen it didn't leave me much option. I waited till he calmed then I unanchored myself from him and waited.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 03:04 AM
I knew she was right and I hated the fact that she blamed herself. It was my fault I couldn’t use my magic on myself. I climbed out and wet to the bedroom. Raven and the girls were all sitting. Lindsey and Jenna were both still covered in my cum. I reached into the shower and heated it up.

“Come here you three. You need to get cleaned up.” I asked.

They all stood up and grabbed me. We all went into the small shower and I did my best to clean them all up. When I opened Jenna up it seemed like a gallon of cum came out. I had the sick feeling again as I watch Lindsey and raven do the same.

Once they had gotten into clean clothes and we all were back in the cabin. Jenna climbed onto my lap and winced when she sat down. She was sore from what I had done. I felt so bad but I didn’t let it show. I hugged her to me and stroked her back as Raven watched.

freedom
03-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I could read him like a book. I would have to fight not to hear his thoughts for the next few days. After I anchored in someones mind like that it was hard to get my mind separated from theirs.

I could hear him blame himself. I tried to pull myself away from his mind. I moved over to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you baby. Please understand we aren't mad at you. I love you."

In his mind I told him to stop beating himself up. He was going to drive himself insane at this rate.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 03:43 AM
It was easy to say but hard to do. I would get over it but it would take time. They all cuddled with me until it got time to land. Everyone pilled into the truck save for Raven, Jenna, Jon, and I. We took the bikes to the new city.

Raven and I got mine as the siblings took the other one. We rode to the new Wolf city. Houses and businesses were already up and running. At the top of a large hill was a giant white castle. White granite had been used to make it. The towers were high and the walls thick with powerful magic’s. Even if a country sent a nuke at our town the castle had the whole area shielded.

As the drawbridge came down a huge Victorian style mansion lay within the walls.

“Welcome home everyone. Welcome home.”

freedom
03-30-2007, 03:57 AM
I walked through the house. It was huge and beautiful. I couldn't believe all the things inside it. Room after room of beautiful artwork and rich ornate decorations.

My head was aching from where I'd tried to help Damian. I was shielding tight cause I didn't want him to know I could hear every thought that went through his head. I knew he constantly worried about showing me he loved me. He worried about doing right by our people. He just worried about everything.

I helped Jenna and Jon get settled in their rooms. When I finished I went to find Damian.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 04:57 AM
I had locked myself in the library with the lore tablet. I had already translated over half of it. When Raven walked into the library and was blasted by metal music. I turned it off and let her speak.

I really wondered when she would see the Heleg ungue. The ise shield hanging on the wall with the Galad fuin around my neck with my other amulet.

“yes love?”

freedom
03-30-2007, 05:04 AM
I started to talk when I saw he was glowing more then normal. I saw yet another of weapons of lore hanging around his neck. On the wall behind him was the shield. I couldn't help but wonder when he'd found those.

"I see you have some new additions. Is that the tablet?"

The closer I got to him the more I had to shield. My head was really pounding.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 05:14 AM
“Yes it is. I have half of it done. The major parts of the same but the detail around my love interest were changed over the years to make it a tragic story. You don’t die love. You are the key. I collect the items and fight off this evil that has yet to be named. While I fight you are getting this item called the white moon and the black shadow.

That is all I got right now. It would seem as If the enemy has been trying to keep me from fulfilling the prophecy. I fell for it but no more. I do have something to help you.”

I pick up the amulet and place it between us. It glows more as a sliver of white is pulled from my head and put back into hers.

“The amulet allows me to do anything with the mind I wish. So if I want to control someone I can do it now. I just wanted the link closed and now it is.”

I sit in my black leather high back chair and go over the books.

freedom
03-30-2007, 05:24 AM
I sighed as the headache eased off. It was kinda scary to know that he could control minds. I sat down and read over what he had managed to translate.

"Do you know who the enemy is yet? I noticed it doesn't really say in what you've gotten so far."

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 05:28 AM
“No it is being very very vague about just who or what the real enemy is at this point. Give me a few hours and I will have the last bit done.”

I sat down and started translating. It would take longer. The first half had been in a language I was fluent in. Now it seemed as if every other word was a different archaic language. I knew of no one who had this knowledge save myself.

“Baby can I ask you to pour me some brandy from the bottle over on the cart?”

freedom
03-30-2007, 05:31 AM
"Sure." I got up and poured him a glass and brought it back to the table.

"If I'm bothering you I can go."

I didn't want to get in his way as he tried to work. I knew I hated to have people under my feet while I worked. I knew if he could figure out who the "enemy" was we would have a better chance of fulfilling the legend. I never took things like this for granted. Just because a block of stone predicts that you'll do something doesn't mean the gods won't screw you over and change the plan with out notice.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 05:37 AM
“No you are fine just grab a seat and give me a list of the languages you happen to know.”

I was about 8 symbols done with this line and I was stuck. I needed someone fluent in demonic to do this with me. I was really bad at all demonic they all looked the same to me.

“You wouldn’t happen to be a expert in demonic now would you?”

I went back to the text as I waited for her answer. I also heard Jenna walk in with some snacks the cook had sent up.

“Thanks Jenna love.”

I leaned back in my chair and Jenna climbed into my lap. She looked at the text and was able to translate a few things I couldn’t. I still needed the demonic things though.

freedom
03-30-2007, 05:43 AM
"I know demonic. It's a pain in the ass but I can read it."

I got up and walked around the table and looked over his shoulder. I looked over the text and saw demonic scattered all over the page. This was going to take a while to do. I pulled my chair over and started helping with the symbols as we came across them.

My head was aching again but it was from the strain of translating the code on the tablets.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 05:52 AM
After about five hours, four back rubs from Jenna, three bathroom trips, two sex breaks, and one spilled drink. We had it done.

“Amazing the real prophecy now we can work at it I really hope this is right.

In the light of the new moon the evil will show itself. Upon the world a red light shall shine bathing all in blood. Then he will show his power to the one who shines in the blood. The power of the light shall be balanced with the power of the shadow. Only when the light and darkness merge will the shadow fall and the white moon glow once more.

Well looks like the lore was twisted badly of the years. It is still hard to understand but I get it. We have until the red light shines during the new moon to collect the treasures.”

It was a miracle we got it done. I put the sheet of paper in the safe box and headed down to the new hot springs.

freedom
03-30-2007, 05:56 AM
My mind was still buzzing with questions. Who was the enemy? Which new moon? There was one in two weeks. I hated prophecies. They made me irritable.

I walked with him to the new hot springs. I quickly stripped and dove in. I sighed as the warm water hit my body. I had missed this so much. I looked over at him and started to ask the questions I had on my mind but something on his face told me I should wait.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 06:00 AM
I hit a button and my new message chair kicks on. The water jets hit all the right places and I relax for the first time in a long time. Of course Jenna decided to sit on me and message my chest. I swear this girl just had to be touching someone.

“Thanks Jenna. You are a life saver for doing this for me. Dinner is soon so we can’t have any fun. I got a surprise for you little one.”

freedom
03-30-2007, 06:11 AM
I floated in the water peacefully. After a little while I crawled up on the side of the spring and laid down on one of the new chairs. I dozed off quickly in the peaceful quiet.

It seemed like these quiet moments were so far and few between. I enjoyed them whenever we got them.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 06:17 AM
I slipped over and picked Raven up. She was sound asleep and we needed to get ready. I carried her into the shower and between Jenna and I we got her clean. She woke shortly after that in our new room.

“Well hi sleepy head.”

Jenna once again was brushing my hair out as I say on a chair in my boxers and tee-shirt. She was in the normal maid underwear. White lacy panties, stocking with a garter belt, a corset to match it. She was beautiful. I had set out a few or Ravens favorites to wear.

“Well we all need to get ready.”

I gave Jenna a new dress with a wolf on it. Her brown hair was changing as the lycan grew. My white had gotten into her. Her hair was turning silver as her eyes got flecks of steel blue in them. She was becoming even more beautiful.

freedom
03-30-2007, 06:26 AM
I helped Jenna get dressed so that we could head down to dinner. She walked between me and Damian as we made our way to the dining room. We were the first ones down. I hadn't got to explore the dining room when we'd arrived earlier.

I walked around the room admiring the artwork and decorations. I made my way back over to where Damian and Jenna had set down at. I sat down and took his hand. I was feeling out of place a little in this big new house. I would have been just as happy in our cave. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder to relax.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 06:38 AM
“Love I know you would rather be in the cave. I can’t change the way the cave is made. I need the rock this castle is made out of. It is the reason the city is safe.”

Soon the others filed in. Greg showed up and gave me two boxes. One I had ordered while still in Washington the other I ordered in the air. He had them both done in time.

“Pardon me everyone.”

I followed him and inspected the items. The color had both ravens and my emblems on it. The Tattoo on my back had become my emblem. Ravens was a blackbird perched on a wolf with its wings curled around the chest of the wolf.

“The collar is perfect. Thanks Greg.”

I pulled the amulet out and it was also perfect. A small woman stood with her arms folded over her chest. A dragon was wrapped around her waist as a wolf lay at her feet.

“It is perfect as well.”

I pull the money out and give it to Greg. He accepts and we go back to dinner with him talking to Kronos.

freedom
03-30-2007, 06:42 AM
Damian came back to the table and I smiled at him.

"What's all that?"

I knew Greg had made the pendant he had given me all those months ago. I was sure whatever he had Greg make was going to be beautiful. I figured they were for Jenna. I couldn't wait to see her face when she opened them.

Akuma-san
03-30-2007, 06:51 AM
“You will see that later. I do suggest we all strip down. The full moon will be up soon. It is Jon and Jenna first shift. Greg do you want to stay for this or are you going to leave?”

“Well being in a room with eleven fully shifted werewolves. Well that is something I will only ever see a few time in my short life. I think I will stay.”

As soon as everyone was naked the table lowered into the floor and the painting pulled back into the wall. The east facing wall opened to show a huge window. The full moon poured in and we all started shifting.

We watched as Jon fell to the floor in pain as brown fur grew and his bones changed. He was having a normal shift. Jenna on the other hand was just standing there. She was shifting and seemed to be in no pain at all like myself.

“Looks like you got more then my hair when I turned you Jenna.”

I towered over her even in lycan form she was short. Only about 7 foot and slim. Her eyes were still the same and I could see she felt great.

freedom
03-31-2007, 12:08 AM
I watched as Jon and Jenna took their first shift. Jon seemed to go through all the normal pains of a first turn but Jenna shifted like she'd done it a million times. Some how she had also absorbed some of Damian's powers. At least it appeared that way.

When Jon finished I helped him up. He seemed disoriented and lost. I spoke to him mentally so that he calmed. Once I had him calm I spoke to him out loud and explained what he should expect.

Damian had everything explained to Jenna. She was quick to catch on. Jon was slower but still pretty quick.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 05:14 AM
As I talked with Jenna I realized that with the rte she was growing. Her power would be one to reckon with very fast. She was already smart as a whip. She would get mage training from Raven. I would personally handle her martial arts training.

“Well Jenna you seem to have inherited not only my hair but a bit of my power as well. I am very interested to se how it affects your mage power. I fear your brother will only be an average wolf.”

I hug her and I can see the tears in her eyes. She hugs me tight as she cries into me white fur.

“What is wrong Jenna?”

She looked up at me and bumped her nose against mine.

“Thank you. For the first time in my life I feel right. I feel as I should. Thank you for making me whole.”

freedom
03-31-2007, 05:25 AM
I left Jon to get used to his new body to move around. I could tell he was happy that he had decided to join us. He was smart and would learn quick but I wished that he had picked up as easily as Jenna. Having some of Damian's powers really gave her an advantage.

I moved over to the two of them and rubbed up against them. She was shorter then even me in wolf wolf form. Damian towered over her like a giant. She looked almost like a puppy compared to him. I laughed and told her.

"You look like a little puppy compared to him."

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 05:28 AM
“uhm doesn’t everyone? I am like 15 feet tall at shortest. Here I will shift to wolf from. Then we can all be at eye level.”

I shifted to my timber wolf form. I was still taller then Jenna. She was adorable in her wolf form.

“Happy now you can reach my face and not jump to do it.”

I licked both of them and pressed against Raven. A giant timber wolf can’t really hug anyone”

freedom
03-31-2007, 05:32 AM
I laughed as he rubbed up against me. I felt like protecting Jenna cause she was go little but I didn't think she would be one that needed protection.

I went back to Jon. He had finally gotten used to moving in his new body. He was full of energy.

"Shall we go for a run before dinner?"

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 05:40 AM
“I agree with that. I say we all run to the old village. A dip in the crystal springs then we hunt!”

I took off and Jenna was only a few feet behind me. Raven to my right and Jenna on the left. Our party was a large one eleven werewolves. As we all ran I noticed Jon falling behind. I slowed down and walked over to him.

“What’s up Jon? You seem a little one the slower side. Are you not feeling well or something?”

“No I am feeling fine it is just all the smells. It distracts me that’s all.”

I laugh at him. I know what he is talking about. When I was turned the smells had me dazed and confused.

“Tell you what Jon. Take a good sniff of my coat and focus on it. Follow that scent and only that scent.”

Jon and Jenna leaned forward and smelled my fur. I knew Jenna had the same issue. Once that had gotten my scent we took off again. Jon was able to keep up with us this time.

freedom
03-31-2007, 05:45 AM
I stopped as Damian turned back to Jon. I could hear him talking. I laughed softly. All new wolves freak out over smells. I saw one go crazy over it at one time.

We reached the crystal springs quickly and dove in. I stretched out on big flat crystal and sighed. I would get used to this new life Damian was bringing to us but some of the old things were still as wonderful as the new ones.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 06:05 AM
I changed back and lay down on a crystal seat. Jenna had already figured out how to change back at will. She slide behind me and rubbed my shoulders. This place always made me horny.

“Raven uhm I need to uhm you know what this place does to me.”

freedom
03-31-2007, 06:16 AM
I sat up on my elbows. I smiled at him. I knew exactly what it did to him. It seemed to be having the same effect on several of the wolves that were will us. Kronos and Jerick were both with a female and Drake and Danni were going like rabbits as usual.

I crawled slowly over to him on all fours with a hungry look in my eyes. I didn't stop when I reached the rock he was on. I crawled all the way up him till I was straddling him. I kissed him hard and ground myself against him. Almost like I was trying to press him into the crystal.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 06:26 AM
Jenna had moved up and straddled my face as I ate her out. I felt Raven sink down on my dick and she felt amazing. The way she moved her hips it was like being fucked twice by the same pussy.

I shifted my tongue and pressed it into Jenna’s pussy and ass at the same time. She went stiff and squirted. Her stream hit raven and drenched her head. I say and started laughing as her hair dripped Jenna’s cum.

freedom
03-31-2007, 06:40 AM
I licked the cum as it ran down my face. She was so sweet. It made me thrust and roll my hips even harder against him. I wanted to feel him cum inside me.

I wanted more of her sweetness so I pulled her off his face and slid her to where I could ride him and bury my face in her pussy. I worked her as hard as I worked him. I could feel them both building to an orgasm. Just feeling it started to push me towards one as well. As mine hit I arched my back and howled. It echoed around the cavern. I heard Jenna's howl join mine as we climaxed together. Damian's cum was flowing deep inside me as he made the circle of us complete and reached his own orgasm.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 07:18 AM
“Well I am pretty sure we got everyone’s attention with that one.”

Jenna was lying on top of me sucking on my neck. Raven was doing the same to the other side. It was amazing to have two women who would do anything for you.

“Well all I guess we need to head back. I have something special to cap off the evening.”

freedom
03-31-2007, 07:28 AM
I knew he wanted to give her the gifts he's had Greg make. I hadn't seen them yet but I was sure they would be amazing. I raised up off him and licked his face after I shifted back.

I nudged Jenna into a run as he was shifting himself and we made it a race back. I knew Damian would win but I was full of energy and in a great mood. He caught us easily. I snapped playfully at his tail as he got in front of me. He looked back when I caught it in my teeth. I smiled as best I could in wolf form.

"What?"

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 07:35 AM
I yelped as I felt teeth sink into my tail. I knew it was Raven and she would have some fun with her mechanical friends later after that one.

“Bitch!”

I took off at full speed to the castle. I stuck my tongue out as I left her in the dust. I had things to do before I made it back.

As I came to a halt in the hall Greg was there with the final of the three items. An iron brander with my emblem on it if Jenna so wished it she could have either Ravens or my own branded to her thigh. I knew it would be a tough choice if she did it but I wanted one ready in case. Raven’s was already heating and mine was added to the coals.

“Thanks man you are a life saver. I don’t think she will choose mine but I needed one anyway. Is the wax press ready as well as the ink one?”

“Yup a pure platinum wax press and the ink one is a platinum case.”

At that I smelt the others. Greg ran to put the stuff in place as I shifted and waited for the others to shift back.

freedom
03-31-2007, 07:43 AM
I laughed as he took off. Jenna and I ran back at a casual pace. I shifted back as soon as we hit the door. We made our way back to the dining area and slipped our clothes back on.

Greg was sitting down waiting on us. I smiled at him sat back down to wait on Damian's return.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 07:53 AM
I came in with my clothes on and the 3 lore items easier to wear. I had a visible glow about me as I walked. I had the two boxes with me.

“Alright everyone follow me and Jenna walk right behind me.”

We walked down to the dungeon I had made. White walls and floors made the place a mix of heaven and hell. The torches that light the room cast an eerie red light on the stones.

“Jenna I gave you the choice. If you want to serve Raven and myself I would collar you to bear both of our symbols.

As I was looking at the laws I saw something that troubled me. To be a slave even a voluntary one you can have only one high master. So Raven and I cannot have equal power over you. The collar will bear both symbols but the symbol of your high master must be branded onto you.”

The look of pain was clear on my face. I didn’t want to make her choose. I was afraid I would be rejected by her. I was even more afraid that if she choose me Raven would hate me for it.

freedom
03-31-2007, 08:03 AM
I took a deep breath. I prayed that she picked Damian. If she didn't there would be a lot of issues. I was already hated by the women of the village. I would be constantly challenged for her and Damian. And it wouldn't be really because they wanted her but because they wanted to get back at me.

I held my breath. I was tempted to send her a thought but I knew she had to decide this on my own. She moved to Damian and wrapped her arms around him and whispered her answer.

Akuma-san
03-31-2007, 08:27 AM
I picked up the brand she had chosen and the roper chilled slider. I placed the slider on her thigh as she lay on the floor on her right side. In one clean motion I slide the white hot brand in and it was done. Jenna didn’t even winch when it hit.

I had made sure that the brand wouldn’t heal completely as it did so often with wolves. It was perfect. I gave her the new dress that just covered the brand.

“Very good Jenna not even a flinch you have made Raven and I very proud. I have two more things for you. Kneel please and hold your hair out of the way.”

She kneeled at my feet and I slide the Collar out. A black leather band with a platinum plate on the back the plate bore Ravens and my own emblems on it. I slide the collar around her neck and locked it with magic only I could break.

“Very good Jenna you may stand to get your final gift.”

As she stood I brought the Amulet out. I slide it around her neck and it lay just above her bare breasts. She gasped as she saw it. The woman was a perfect image of herself. She knew what wolf and dragon symbolized.

“Thank you so much Master.”

She jumped up and hugged me. It seemed that she would call me master even if I told her not to. Raven came over to inspect the brand, collar, and Amulet as the others talked amongst themselves.

freedom
03-31-2007, 06:43 PM
I couldn't help but smile to see her so happy. I moved so that I could see the brand. I let out a sigh. She had chosen Damian. I was relieved. She turned to me and hugged me. I held her close. It made me happy to see her happy.

I lifted up the amulet. I was perfect. The details of her face and hair were amazing. The collar was amazing as well. It held mine and Damian's emblems. I let her go and went to express my gratitude to Greg.

"I just wanted to say you do amazing work. You are truly gifted." He smiled and blushed as he stood there.

"It's the least I can do. You all have helped me and our town out with all the new money coming in. I pride myself on my work. It makes me happy to see peoples faces when they open that box."

I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled. He was a good man. One of the few good humans I had meet. Jenna was showing her gifts to her brother. He looked a little sad. I noticed Lilly had taken to hanging around him. Staying near him and talking to him when no one else was around. I smiled. Maybe my little one had finally found what she was looking for. We would have to wait and see.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 12:28 AM
I looked as Lilly hovering around Jon. Jon seemed to not even see her. He was staring at Raven as she talked with Jenna. I knew something was up. I hoped the change didn’t make him think he was invulnerable.

I saw Lilly get his attention and smile up at him. He had a wife and I knew if he became power hungry I would have to put him down. Even if a soul was that of a wolf the human portion could corrupt.

Raven waved her hand in front of my face. I knew being as Jenna had chosen me she would have to share my bed that night. Her and only her it was meant to cement the relationship between master and slave. Being as Raven was a co master I knew that she would have to watch.

“Well it is late all. We need to sleep and the three of us have a few things to do.”

I had kept an eye on Lilly the whole time. She was trying to get Jon to share her room with her. I knew it wasn’t allowed and I wouldn’t make a exception for her. I walked over to Jon as he was about to walk out.

“Jon it isn’t allowed. You are married and Dolly is your mate. You still have an obligation to her.”

I could see the disappointment in Lilly’s eyes. I knew she understood why she couldn’t. Jon on the other hand had fury in his eyes. It was happening the power was changing him. I grabbed Lilly and walked her over to Kronos. He had been keeping an eye on Jon as well.

“It has happened. The power is changing him. If he makes a wrong move I have to put him down.”

Kronos nodded. I hated that part of being chief. New wolves would think they could do anything. He would challenge me soon. He had a thing for Raven I could see it. If he touched her I was allowed to kill him for it. I would without a seconds thought.

I found Raven and relayed the news to her.

freedom
04-01-2007, 12:35 AM
"Of course he has a thing for me. I turned him. What else do you expect?"

I was sure that Damian was over reacting to the whole thing. I hoped it would just be a case of time with Jon. I hated to see a new wolf go crazy like that. There had been so many good wolves come through and go insane like that. I hated to see it.

I didn't really like that I had to watch Damian and Jenna. I knew there was no way around it. If he bent a rule for me he would feel obligated to do it for others and it might get out of control.

"Well...I hate to sound rude about it but can we go and get this part over with?"

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 12:54 AM
“I know you won’t like it. It has to be done and I don’t like it much either. Once we have sex you even have to sleep in another room by yourself.”

I hugged Raven and we walked to the bedroom. I locked the door and turn the lights low. The fireplace and windows filled the place with plenty of light. I pulled a large arm chair up near the bed for Raven to use.

Jenna had already stripped and was laying spread eagle on the sheets. I stripped down and straddled her chest. She looked up at me. I had to order her to do everything for me.

“Slave I order you to suck my dick!” I thundered.

Jenna wrapped her full lips around my dick and sucked it. She worked her tongue around the shaft focusing on my sensitive spots. I knew Raven had given her tips on what to do. I pumped her mouth full of cum and she swallowed every drop.

I slide down and put myself at her entrance. She had to take the final step. To slide me into her it was to symbolize me being her key and only me. Jenna thrust down and I slide into her. I pumped into her until I filled her over flowing with cum. She wasn’t allowed to cum only when I told her to would she be allowed.

“Slave Cum for your Master!” She exploded all over me. Her scent filled the room as I lay next to her. I pulled her into my arms and smiled at Raven. I kissed Jenna on the cheek and slide off to sleep with her in my arms.

freedom
04-01-2007, 01:40 AM
It was hard to watch them make love and not be allowed to touch them or cuddle with them. I returned Damian's smile. I knew this was all for the best but I was glad it was over.

I stood up and walked to the bed. I sat down on the edge. I pulled Jenna to me because she was closest.

"I'm so glad this worked out." I gave her a hug and kissed her goodnight.

I turned to Damian. He came around the bed and wrapped me in his arms tight. He kissed me hard. I knew he didn't like the thought of me being away from him but it was only for tonight. He held my hand a moment as I moved towards the door.

I shut the door behind me. I leaned against it for a second before I made my way to the room I was sleeping in tonight. I was almost there when I heard a voice say my name. It was Jon. I smiled at him as he walked up.

"Going to bed?"

"Yes...Damian and Jenna have to be alone tonight so I'm sleeping elsewhere for tonight."

He frowned a little bit. He opened his mouth to say something then thought better of it. He turned like he was leaving then turned back.

"Would you like to join me for a nightcap? I want to say thanks for helping me and Jenna so much. It's the least I can do."

I couldn't help but smile. I didn't see what Damian thought was such a threat but I kept it in the back of my mind. The parlor was next to my temporary room. I motioned him to follow me. I showed him the bar and told him to fix whatever he wanted. I wasn't picky. I went to my room to wait on him. I turned the radio on. I smiled. That was on human invention that I loved.

Jon showed up a few minutes later with two very strong drinks.

"It's a 5th element. I didn't know if you'd ever had one."

I said thanks as I took the glass. The smell of the different alcohols hit my nose hard and I sneezed. I laughed as he sat down in one of the two chairs in the room.

"I'm glad we could help you two out. I'm sorry about the whole Lilly thing earlier. If you leave Dolly then I'm sure you dating Lilly wouldn't be an issue."

We kept talking about Lilly, Dolly and all the questions that were filling his head. I found myself feeling dizzy.

"You'll have to excuse me Jon. I'm not feeling well." I got up to move to the bed. I stumbled and he caught my arm.

"Let me help you to bed before I go Raven. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well."

He slid my boots off and helped me get settled. Before I could say thank you I was out cold. It seemed like I was walking through fog and mud trying to get woke up. I felt an unusual pressure on my hands and feet. I tried to life one and couldn't move. My eyes flew open to see Jon standing over me.

"I'm sorry about the drug but there was really no way I could over power you. I'm young but I'm not stupid. I'll try to make sure you enjoy this."

I tried to scream but he had a gag fastened tight around my head. I jerked and pulled at the cuffs on my feet and hands. I could smell my own blood as they cut into me. I knew if I shifted I would do some serious damage to myself. All I could do was watch as he moved to straddle my hips. I tried to pull my thighs together but it was no use.

I tried to send out a mental cry to Damian but my powers were foggy and useless with the drug he'd given me. I know understood why he'd picked such a strong drink. I couldn't have smelled what ever it was he used.

I jerked when I felt him enter me. I tried to fight as hard as I could but it was no use. All I could do was lay there while he used me. It seemed like a lifetime before he collapsed on top of me. I could feel tears of anger pouring down my face.

"I'm sure you think horribly of me but I couldn't pass up the chance to bed the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen."

I watched as he got up and dressed. He walked to the door and smiled as he walked out and closed the door. I jerked at the bonds in anger. I was helpless until my powers cleared or someone came looking for me.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 02:05 AM
I woke up about an hour later needing to use the bathroom. I walked and saw Jon leave Ravens room. I smelled her on him. All over him, her blood and even her sex, I grabbed him by the neck.

“Pup if you touched her I will enjoy turning you into dust!”

I smashed his head into the wall knocking him out. I pulled him along by his hair and into Ravens room. As I opened the door I smelled it. Blood, semen, alcohol, and sex fire filled my eyes. I saw the blood between Ravens legs and knew he had raped her.

At that point Jenna came in. She had heard me yell and was worried. She ran to Raven’s side when she saw her. She looked at Jon and turned her head in disgust. As she took the gag out of Raven’s mouth. No sooner was the gag out then Ravens sobs filled the room.

My heart felt like it had been ripped in two. We had given this man the gift of immortality. He raped my wife in return. Drugged her and raped her after we had saved him. As the shackles came off Ravens wrapped her arms around Jenna as they both sobbed.

I had already ripped Jon’s scalp off with my palm. The pain had woken him. He went to run and I quickly hit two pressure points and he went down not able to move his legs. My aura was pulsing black with red lighting arching from me.

At that point Kronos and Jerick showed up. My power had woken them. They both saw Raven and Jon the connection was instant. I felt both of them shift and get ready to rip him apart. They were just about to kill him when I let lose a torrent of power that froze everyone in place.

“He is mine.” I said in a voice cold as ice and full of death and hatred. The ring and amulet were glowing brightly as I turned on him. As soon as my hand hit him I teleported us outside this was going to be messy. As Raven limped out of the front door my anger sparked once more.

I poured my power into him. Burning his skin slowly from his body his screams filled the night and woke the rest of the castle. I began grinding his bones to dust while they were still in him. Next I heated his blood till it boiled in his body.

I tortured him for 3 hours. I wouldn’t let him fall into darkness I made each second a lifetime of pain. Each breath feel like it ripped his lungs out. Soon he wasn’t even recognizable. Blackened skin boiling blood his body limp with no bones. Still it wasn’t enough.

I began to rip him apart atom by atom. I turned him to dust and sent his dust to the center of the earth. I poured my anger into that dust and created a tablet with it. It was a simple seal. Sealing all the hatred, anger, wrath, malice, and fear I had into him.

I walked to Raven and healed her wounds. Kronos and Jerick each took one of my shoulders. I looked at them and saw the tears still in their eyes. Raven and Jenna hugged me hard. I would never let either out of my sight again.

I spoke only one word to the girls. “Sorry”

freedom
04-01-2007, 02:16 AM
I held on to him like my world would disappear if I let go. I'd never felt so used. I'd been treated badly when I was younger but that was the way the world was and a womans place in it. This was different. This was done out of vengeance, lust and greed.

"Don't be sorry. I should have listened when you warned me about him. If anyone is to be sorry it's me." I'd cried till I couldn't cry anymore. I just shook with the misery that filled me.

I knew it wasn't my fault. Still I felt ashamed and embarrassed. I couldn't look in his or anyone else's eyes. I slid down to his feet and just stared out into space. I was in shock.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 02:25 AM
Is slide next to her and held her tight. I forced her to look me in the eyes. She was my world. I vowed to never let another hurt her. To live how she wanted to live.

“Love do you want to go back to the cave?”

freedom
04-01-2007, 02:33 AM
I started crying again as I looked into his eyes. I knew he was offering it to me so that I would be happy. I sighed and shook my head no.

"Our future is here. We can't give this up because of a bump in the road. I'll be fine."

As I spoke I took all my hate pain and anger and buried them deep inside myself. I knew I had to move on. I could take weeks to do it. I had to do it know. I had responsibilities. Not only to Damian but to the village and to my family. Life didn't stop because I was upset and I knew that.

I pulled away from him softly and stood up. I smiled at him and kissed his head as he sat in front of me.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I knew the pain would eat her. I also knew that we were safe. When Jon had slept with us I had cast the spell to make him sterile. When he changed I turned it back on. So I knew Raven was safe from that at least.

“Love lets go to bed. This breaks the rules. I want you next to me from this moment on. I never want you away from me ever.”

I grabbed her and picked her up into my arms. I planned to make her forget that bastard and see that she was still loved. I took her to my room and lay her down. Jenna climbed in next. We both began to kiss and fondle Raven.

I knew at first it would be a shock. It had to be done. I began to lick and suck her nipple as Jenna did the same to the other one.

freedom
04-01-2007, 02:57 AM
I tried not to freak out when I felt them touch me but it was a little much. I sat up and slid to the end of the bed.

"I know what you're trying to do but I don't think I'm ready. I at least need to wash him off me first."

My heart was racing. The bath would push this off for a little while. I needed peace for a little while. Not forever but for a few minutes at least. I started to get up and felt their hands on me again.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 03:00 AM
I grabbed her and hugged her to me. I knew she was fighting and I knew I would fight back. I picked her up and carried her to the bath. Jenna licked her as we walked.

I opened the door with my power and slide into the hot springs. Jenna grabbed the stuff and we washed her down. I held her to me as she was still fighting.

freedom
04-01-2007, 03:05 AM
I knew they were just trying to help but a few minutes alone to think was all I was asking. I couldn't handle all this affection right now. I tried to wash myself but they were having none of it.

I finally gave up and sank against Damian and just let him hold me. I drew into my mind. I needed silence. I needed peace. I needed to feel right again. I closed my eyes and tried to reach that peaceful spot that I went to when I meditated.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 05:04 AM
“Jenna.” I tapped Jenna and she left. I set Raven down and walked out. I knew she needed time to herself to work it out. If that is what she needs I will give it to her.

I walked back to the room where the rape had happened and closed the door sealing it up. I would have a crew go in and make it a storage room later.

freedom
04-01-2007, 05:09 AM
I sat soaking the silence into me. I knew that if I had listened to Damian's warning closer I never would have gotten in this mess. I finally found that quiet spot I was looking for.

I slipped into it and stayed there for a long time. I lost all track of time. I was in my own little world and I didn't want to come out.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 05:15 AM
I woke the next morning and Raven and Jenna were both gone. I went looking and found Jenna in the kitchen.

“Where is Raven?” I asked as I hugged her good morning.

“She never left the springs not once. She won’t eat or drink. Just sits there.”

I saw the worry on her face and took the food she had made to Raven. I got there and saw her still in meditation. I slipped into her mind and told her to come out.

freedom
04-01-2007, 05:20 AM
I jerked when I heard his voice in my mind. My body was stiff from not moving.

"What?"

I looked at him. I was still dealing but I could stand to be around people now. I wasn't exactly in a pleasant mood but I was better then I was. I knew my answer sounded a little harsh so I cleared my throat and tried again.

"What love?"

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 05:23 AM
Being greeted with a yell wasn’t what I was hoping for.

“You need to eat and walk around Raven. Eat up Jenna will be in soon with the clothes and to take this tray.”

I didn’t even say goodbye I just wanted out. I knew she hated me for going so far ad being so cruel to Jon before I killed him. I just couldn’t be around her.

freedom
04-01-2007, 05:34 AM
I looked at the food in front of me. I didn't have an appetite. I just wanted to go where I could forget. I didn't want to hurt. I didn't want to face the fact that I had messed up and this was my fault as much as anyones.

I felt a tear start down my face and I wiped it away angrily. I push the food away and get up. I need to move. I need something and I can't figure out what it is. I start to pace.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 05:44 AM
I ran to the top of the mountain. I started just punching the face of it. I hated myself for not protecting her. I hated it more then anything. Not only that bt now I have a human slave. Again.

freedom
04-01-2007, 05:54 AM
Jenna brought the clothes in but didn't say anything. I slipped the clothes on and made my way outside. A few people tried to stop me and talk to me but I just kept walking faster and faster until I was running. I didn't shift once I started running. I didn't want to stop to get undressed.

I ran until I couldn't run anymore. I was deep into the mountains and the sun was setting. I knew Damian would be worried. I reached out to Jenna and told her I was out running and to tell him not to worry when he got back. He kept his mind blocked so that most of the time I couldn't get inside to talk to him.

I started walking again. I found a ridge where the trees left a huge open place and I could see the stars. I slipped back into my quiet spot and let everything go.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 06:01 AM
I went back home and had a snack. I didn’t care where Raven was. So long as her guard was up she was fine. I slipped off to a restless sleep. I felt Jenna climb in with me and cuddle up against me. I knew this was just as hard on her.

“It is ok. Raven will be back soon.”

freedom
04-01-2007, 06:07 AM
I broke from my meditation when the light from the sun rise hit my eyes. I shook my head to clear it from the thoughts I had been in. My stomach was growling. I was feeling a lot better but I knew I wasn't back to me completely yet.

I got up and stretched. I headed back towards the city. It wasn't quiet noon when I entered the house. I didn't know who was home and who wasn't. I made my way to the bedroom and saw Jenna and Damian curled up together. I couldn't help but smile. I stood there watching them sleep and smiled.

I knew that no matter what I went through they'd be there for me. I walked over to the over sized chair at at the end of the bed and sighed. I was content watching them sleep.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 06:14 AM
The curtains were drawn and the room was dark. I felt Jenna curled up next to me and hugged her. She had shivered most of the night. I had to hold her to me and sing her to sleep. She reminded me of a child in those ways.

I opened my eyes and saw Raven at the foot of the bed. I knew she was content but Jenna wanted her close to her.

“Come to bed. Jenna really missed you.”

freedom
04-01-2007, 06:27 AM
I take a deep breath and crawl into the bed. I had to fight to stay calm. It wasn't there fault that this had happened and I needed to not take it out on them. I looked at Damian. I noticed he said that Jenna missed me but not him. I couldn't blame him. I hadn't listened. I'd thought he was over reacting.

"I'm sorry I left like that. I just needed to run and think. If I had listened this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry."

I felt a tear again and went to wipe it away.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 06:33 AM
I knew she would take things wrong. Jenna missing her was something that needed to be told. The fact I was missing her goes without saying. I saw he tear and let her whip it away. I could tell it was me she was freaking out over.

I moved Jenna over to Raven and left the bed. No sooner was I out then she relaxed. It hit me like a shot to the nuts. Her even being in the same area as me caused her to freeze up.

I left and wandered around the town for a while. I didn’t even see the people and cars. I walked across the street to a new coffee shop and sat down with a coffee. I didn’t care any more. I wished to disappear. To never had existed in this world. If I was never born then Raven would be safe in her hut in the old village.

freedom
04-01-2007, 06:46 AM
I could tell he was upset with me and it bothered me. He never did answer my apology so I knew for a fact that I was in deep trouble. He left and I relaxed. I kept waiting for him to blast me for not listening.

I was worried when I awoke later that evening and he still wasn't home. Jenna was awake and looking at me. I tried to smile at her to make her feel better.

"Where is Damian?"

"I have no idea. I'm glad you're home though I missed you."

She kissed me and skipped out of the room. I reached out and tried to find Damian. All I found was a sense of him but he was blocking me. The only thing I knew for sure was that he was alive. I pushed a thought at him anyway in some vain hope it would get through some where.

"I'm sorry please come home to me."

I had gotten to a point with this that I needed his arms around me to hold me. I needed to feel safe. I didn't want to go into town looking for him but I would if it came to it.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 06:49 AM
I felt her felt her message and sent out my reply.

“I am out of my mind at the moment. If you find me before I get back please leave a message.”

freedom
04-01-2007, 06:57 AM
I was suddenly worried. I jumped up and got dressed. I looked out the door into the hallway. No one was around so I slipped out and into town. I left Jenna a note that I had gone to find him. His body at least for the moment.

I found his scent barely over the cars and other people. I followed it to a small coffee shop. I walked in and looked around. He was sitting in the back. I made my way to the table and sat down.

"Damian?"

No answer. I could feel my heart race. I had to get him to come back. If he didn't his body would die and his soul would have no home. I had no way of getting him out of here with out a scene. I scooted my chair as close to his as I could and touched him.

I called out his name mentally. I sent all my worry and anguish with it. I didn't want to leave my body to find him as well. Not in a place this public. If I couldn't get him back like this I would have to get Jenna down here to help me.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:00 AM
I hovered above her as she tried to get me back. I didn’t know why she was trying. I spoke to her as I felt my body weaken more.

“Raven why should I go on? Everything I have ever done has only lead to more pain. I don’t deserve this life. If I stop here the evil will follow me to my grave. The world will be fine. Besides what use is it to live if I can’t even get within 5 feet of the women I love without her flinching?”

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:07 AM
I spoke to him pouring all my emotions into it.

"Damian. I love you. I flinched cause I was waiting on you to tell me what an idiot I was for not listening. I thought you were mad at me because you didn't say you missed me and you left when I got in bed."

I started to cry. I knew people would be looking and I didn't give a damn.

"I need you. I love you. Jenna needs you. The entire village needs you. If you let yourself die...you're saying you don't love any of us. That we don't matter. You're my world and I can't live without you. Evil wouldn't be what followed you to the grave. I would and evil would stay here and grow because you weren't here to fulfill your destiny."

I felt so lost. How could he not know that I loved him? I couldn't go on without him. I wouldn't I refused.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:10 AM
I slipped back into my cold body. I opened my eyes and say the streams of tears going down her face. I knew I was a jerk once again.

“I am sorry Raven. I know you are right. I will come home and stop being a depressed ass. I wouldn’t yell at you about that. It wasn’t your fault at all. It was his and never forget that.”

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:16 AM
I threw myself into his arms. I couldn't stop crying. I loved him so much. I didn't think he knew how close he had come to dieing in those last few minutes.

"Promise me you'll talk to me from now on. Don't ever assume that I'm mad or upset with you. I have a bad habit of getting mad at myself and taking it out on everyone else."

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:23 AM
I hugged her as she pressed herself to me. The wolves in the shop were staring at us as she cried. I cuddled her and whipped tears away.

“Lets head home.”

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:28 AM
I held on to him as we walked out. The other wolves were staring at us and I didn't care. The walk home was quiet. I clung to him like he was going to disappear.

Jenna was waiting on the steps when we got home. She ran to us and tried to hug us both at the same time. I was glad she was happy but tonight I wanted my husband to myself. I told her that mentally and she smiled up at me. She kissed Damian and skipped off. He looked at me confused.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:31 AM
“Let me guess. Get the hell out of here so I can fuck him dry?”

I poked Raven in the side and ran to the bedroom.

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:04 PM
I ran after him and leaped on his back when he stopped to open the door. I loved Jenna. She was almost like part of me, but there are times when I just need to be with my hubby.

I sank my teeth into his neck softly as he got the door open. I wanted to play rough. He sank on to the bed and I jumped off his back. I pushed him back on the bed and pulled his shirt off. I licked from his pants all the way to his mouth. I pulled his lip into my mouth and bit it softly.

I looked in his eyes and smiled. I had a rotten gleam in my eyes. He was all mine tonight and I was going to give him everything I had.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:10 PM
I saw the fire in her eyes. The last time she had that light I ended up tied to the wall and fucked for over three hours. I was just glad she had that light again. Raven was back and I was glad.

As she pulled my lip I felt more blood go and she licked it. I couldn’t wait to get Dolly here. I knew the perfect use for her. Plus I needed a actual slave to do the things Jenna would but didn’t like to.

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:33 PM
I moved back down him. I slid his boots off. I shift my teeth further and take the waistband of his pants in my mouth. I rip them off him slowly a little at a time stopping to kiss his skin here and there along the way.

Once I have them completely gone I move back up to his dick and take him into my mouth. I take him deep into my throat. I reach up an run my nails down his chest softly. I let them shift some and do it again. I take my right hand and start messaging his balls as I let him slide even further into my throat.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I moaned as I slide into her throat. She was working the muscles in her throat like crazy. Her tongue was wrapping around my shaft her hand rubbing and messaging my balls. It wasn’t going to take long and I was going to explode.

“Here I cum!”

At that I blew a huge load down her throat. Each swallow worked her muscles more and more cam out. Her eyes grew big as I unloaded.

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I had to pull him out of my throat some. I was starting to choke. I managed to get the last of it down.

"Oh don't even think you're done love. We're just getting started."

I moved back up to his chest. I took one of his nipples into my mouth and started sucking and pulling at it.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:43 PM
It was as if she had sucked the energy out of me. I couldn’t move at all. My shaft was still rock hard and I knew it wouldn’t be left alone for long. She bit and pulled at my nipples as she straddled my shaft. Lowering her pussy to my shaft she humped her lips on the underside of my shaft.

freedom
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
I teased him with just a touch of me. I finally moved to the top of him and looked up at him with a smile. I let the head of him slide in and stop. I worked my muscle tight around it and would slide down a little at a time. I flexed and rolled my hips as I did.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 07:50 PM
“Damn you women stop teasing me!”

I grabbed her hips and slammed her down on me. My full length buried in her. She moaned as I impaled her. She came I could feel her pussy convulse around my dick. She began to roll her hips and thrust herself on my pole.

freedom
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I rode him harder then I ever had before. I twisted and thrust as hard as I could. I wanted him as deep as possible inside me.

"Deeper I want you deeper."

I knew he was bigger when he shifted and I wanted more of him. I looked him in the eye and begged.

"Please baby!"

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I knew she could take it. I started to shift my dick. Growing a inch longer and a half inch thicker each minute. I would stop when she told me to or when I knew I was still safe.

freedom
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM
I felt him hitting spots that he'd never touched before and it drove my body wild. I was trying to thrust but he was so deep I couldn't. I was moaning and thrashing as he grew. I could feel it start to hurt. I didn't want him to stop but I knew he had to.

"That's all I can take. I can't ride you this big. I need you on top."

I was pleading. I needed him deep and hard. I needed everything he could give me.

Akuma-san
04-01-2007, 10:14 PM
I knew she was right. I was locked into her. Neither of us would be able to move at all like this. It dawned on me. I shrunk it down and grew it again. Shrinking and growing. I continued like this for close to 2 hours. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as I rubbed her clit with my fingers.

freedom
04-02-2007, 12:35 PM
I'd never felt anything like this before. Just about the time I thought my body was going to get used to him being that deep he would shrink again. It was driving my body crazy.

I started getting horse. I could scream anymore. I clawed and raked at the bed or anything I could get my hands on. I finally hit an orgasm so strong I passed out.

Akuma-san
04-03-2007, 09:50 PM
As she fell to my chest I looked at her with worry. She had cum so hard I was afried my dick was going to shatter.

“Are you ok Love? Uhm love can you hear me?”

I poked her head and saw her roll off me and breathe deeply. She was ok but wouldn’t wake for a long time.

freedom
04-03-2007, 11:39 PM
I floated through strange dreams. It seemed like I floated for an eternity. I woke up to sun shining into my eyes. I felt for the blanket and tried to cover my eyes. My body felt like I had been through a war. I was drained and wanted to sleep more.

I knew I had slept late because I was alone in the bed. I sent my mind wandering looking for Jenna. I was to tired to yell or get up. I had to smile. I would get exhausted that way any day.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 12:00 AM
I saw Jenna start to get some water and food around. I grabbed the water and made a large pot of tea with honey and lemon. I knew after all the screaming last night she would be very hoarse. As we walked I had Jenna go to the springs to get a bath ready for Raven.

Good morning err afternoon lover. I brought you some tea for your throat and a few bits of fruit to eat.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 12:16 AM
I waved one hand at him out from under the covers. I felt like I had a hangover. I'd tried to speak and my voice was nothing but a whisper. I felt around for the things he'd brought but I couldn't find them without moving the blanket. I lifted on corner and looked out at him. I smiled as I tried to get to the food without uncovering my head.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 12:22 AM
I closed the room up so it was completely dark and pulled the covers from her. She curled up in my lap as I feed her fruit.

“Well it seems I shouldn’t do that anymore. You lost your voice and seem to be extremely cuddly.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 12:26 AM
I shrugged. I had liked it. I was all warm inside. But it still felt like I'd been on an all night drunk. I'd take a man hand feeding me any day. I laughed to myself. I could tell the honey was making my throat better but I felt like being babied. I nuzzled my head against his chest and smiled.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 12:33 AM
I slide some of the tea down her throat. As I took the cup away a drop was left on her lip. I leaned in and licked it away.

“You love every minute of this aren’t you?”

I dipped a peach in honey and slide it past her lips. My mouth meet her and I licked the honey from her lips.

freedom
04-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I managed a soft yes as he licked the honey from my lips. I kissed him back and leaned my head against his shoulders. I took a deep breath. I was nice and relaxed. I didn't think it could get much better.

Jenna sent a thought that my bath was ready. I didn't want to move. I knew if I didn't she would be sad though. I touched his face so that he would look down at me. I point to the door. I knew he'd know what I meant.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 12:54 AM
I wrapped a blanket around her and carried her in my arms. Dolly would arrive today and I would put her to work. I knew Raven would be glad to show dolly a world of pain. As we arrived Jenna had just poured some oil into the large whirlpool bath and lighted some candles.

“Thanks Jenna strip down and join us. It is pamper Raven day.”

As I slipped raven into the water she slide down and soaked in the hot water. I sat behind her and rubbed her shoulders. I knew she would love it. Jenna started washing her. First her feet then legs. I could her Raven moaning at Jenna’s treatment.

freedom
04-04-2007, 01:03 AM
I loved all the attention I was getting. I'd never really had anyone rub my legs and feet before. I was wonderful. I was starting to feel really good. I wanted to hunt. I wanted to chase something down and sink my teeth into it's flesh.

I looked up at Damian and motioned him down where I could whisper into his ear. I spoke as loudly as I could which wasn't much more then a whisper.

"Hunt. Kill."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 01:05 AM
“We can later tonight ok. First you need to regain some strength and your voice. Besides uhm one of you two lovely ladies needs to attend to a certain appendage.”

My dick had grown hard once more. I didn’t care who did something. Ravens soft butt on my dick wasn’t helping the matter at all.

freedom
04-04-2007, 01:13 AM
I smiled at him and motioned Jenna over to him. I was way to tired to help him. I sank down in the water and watched as she mounted him. It was times like this that Jenna really came in handy. I was glad that she cared so much about us.

I thought about the future as they made love. I knew I needed to start more of her training and soon.

I looked up as I heard Jenna start to orgasm. I smiled. After last night I was more then satisfied and willing to share with her.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 01:16 AM
As Jenna sank down next to me I knew she was dead tired once more. I pulled both of them to me and hugged them. They wrapped their arms around me and smiled. I was limp and satisfied.

“Well girls lets get ready. I need to pick up a item from the airport today.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 01:26 AM
I looked at him confused. What had he ordered now? I pulled myself out of the water and got dressed in the clothes that Jenna had laid out. I looked at it a little oddly. I expected my normal black and blue leather.

Instead what lay there was a pair of gray leather pants with a soft white shirt. The shirt had different colored roses embroidered all over it. It only reached to the bottom of my ribs I turned and looked at Jenna confused.

"You needed something pretty. All that black is depressing."

I noticed Damian looking at his clothes confused as well. I laughed softly. She was great but still had some things to learn. I didn't like the idea of my soft stomach exposed to an attack. When I wanted to hunt I thought like a hunter all day. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I didn't want to wear it either.

I looked over and saw Damian getting dressed in his brighter colored clothes. I sighed and slipped into mine.

I sent a thought to Jenna to ask him what we were getting at the airport.

"Master? Mistress would like to know what we are picking up at the airport."

I never tried to mind talk to him cause he kept his guards up too tight and it gave me a head ache. That once on the plane was it. My head ached just thinking about it.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 01:57 AM
“Well loves we are going to the airport for 2 things. The lore sword was found and will arrive for me. As well as our new slave when I say slave I mean slave. Dolly that bastards wife. When I killed him she became mine. I will turn her and she will serve us for te rest of her life to make up for that he did.”

I slide on a pink shirt with some light blue jeans. The jeans were wore out and soft as silk. On our way out I got weird looks from all the wolves. They were used to me in black and white not all these bright colors.

freedom
04-04-2007, 02:04 AM
I crossed my arms and tried to cover my stomach. The scar from my turning was very obvious on my stomach. I didn't much like this shirt. Several of the men were watching me as I walked by.

I wore some revealing clothes but they alway had a function. Either ceremonial wear or to fight in. This was soft, frilly and showed way too much of my long waist. I'd never bared my stomach quiet like this. It seemed like an invite to trouble. I made it to the truck with out incident. I was glad to be out of sight for a little while.

I couldn't wait to see Dolly. I hated her for what she did to Jon and I hated him for what he did to me. She would be spending some choice time with me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 02:13 AM
I pulled out a couple of black silk shirts and slipped Raven one. I know she didn’t like her stomach showing. I slipped mine on and left it unbuttoned to show the pink one. The pink black and blue seemed to go well. I Jenna was rubbing Raven’s shoulders as she leaned against her.

We pulled up and Raven hopped on my back as soon as I rounded the corner. I was going to pick up a new car today as well. A nice one it would have to be very big to fit me.

“So love I was thinking of buying a new car. Something we can ride in with jenna and not be so cramped. What do you think on that?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 02:17 AM
I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked. I had enjoyed not talking at first but now it was getting aggravating. I decided to stop babying my voice and tried to talk. It came out really rough and horse but it was better then nothing.

"Sounds better then the truck. It comes in handy but it's cramped and if we needed to hide...well that ain't happening in that truck."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 02:23 AM
“Yeah only place you can go is under the dash. That is small and your face would end up in my crotch. Then we would have a whole new world of trouble. I am a big enough idiot without the blood that thing takes to run.”

We walked in and found Dolly sitting with her suit cases. The word of Jon’s death had spread fast. A few Mages in the DC area had whipped his memory from everyone who knew him save her.

She would be a fuck doll for the rest of her life. A play thing we could do things to that would be too rough to do to someone we loved. I already had a few things planned for once she was turned. The first thing I would do is fuck her with my fully turned dick.

“Dolly are you ready to go?”

She sighed and grabbed her bag. She tossed it in the truck and climbed in. I would give her the first lesson in the truck itself. I told Jenna to drive out to a secluded spot so we could turn Dolly and give her a good brutal fucking. Raven had a gleam in her eyes. I knew she wanted to see Dolly suffer.

freedom
04-04-2007, 02:34 AM
I had plans for Dolly. I had said I wanted to hunt. I hadn't hunt a human in almost 900 years. It would be a nice challenge. Humans thought more complexly then an animal. Made it a challenge even with the most stupid of humans.

She wouldn't be turned quickly. I would make her suffer. She had been cruel to Jon and him to me in turn. She would pay. I could feel the smile creep across my face as I imagined her running through the woods. Blood covered from limbs and thorns. This would be a good day. I laughed to myself.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 02:42 AM
As the three of us got into the back Dolly stripped before I even told her to. She lay down on the floor with her legs spread wiling to accept me. I searched her mind and saw that Jon had lied. She was the one being abused and mistreated not him. I stripped and worked her pussy till it was good and wet. I slid into her and she wrapped her legs around me.

I knew Raven needed this. I would erase it from Dolly’s mind later. I thrust into her faster and faster. She came a good 5 times with each orgasm I grew out my dick. Soon I had broken her and blood was pooling under her ass.

Once we got to the forest I picked her up and told her to run. Run like her life depended on it. If she gave raven a good hunt she would be saved some pain. She took off like a bat out of hell.

I locked Ravens powers save her ability to transform and the heightened senses that came with it. This would be a fair hunt no magic allowed. I knew dolly would need help so I would watch her and give her hints on how to hide and get ride of her scent.

freedom
04-04-2007, 03:06 AM
I felt him lock my powers. I looked at him in surprise. He thought I wouldn't play fair?

I let her run for a good ten minutes before I set out after her at a slow run. My throat was still sore so I would be saving howls for when I wanted to chill her blood.

I caught up with her in moments. I paced her. I let a limb snap from time to time. I waited a little while and let her catch a glimpse of my eyes. I could smell her fear as I stalked her. I saw her fall over a limb. I waited till she was almost to her feet and landed behind her. I got right in her face. I growled and let drool run down her cheek.

I stood up and let out one of the howls I was saving up. I could hear her screaming as she ran blindly in to the woods. I laughed. This was fun. I took of after her. I was loud on purpose. I wanted her to hear me. I was scenting her when her scent suddenly disappeared.

"What the hell?"

I started circling the last area that I had scented her. I caught her scent in the trees a few feet away. Somehow she had climbed a huge oak. I sank my claws into the trunk and climbed up but she was gone.

I let out another howl. This time it was one of frustration. I settled down to get serious now. I'd be damned if a dumb human was going to out smart me. I got entirely still and listened. After a few moments I heard her. She yelped as she hit her leg against a rock. She was a mile or more away to the east. I took out after her.

I caught a glimpse of her and hunkered down to the ground. I watched as she tried to catch her breath. I started to slink closer. Dolly looked up like she'd heard something. I knew she couldn't have heard me. I smiled to myself. Damian wanted to make this hard for me, to give me a challenge. I watched as she moved slowly away from me.

I stayed back till she hit a huge pile of rocks and dead trees. It would be hard to track here there if I lost her. I covered the ground between us quickly. I was right on her heels when she slipped between two rocks. The opening was too little for me to get in but there was no way out for her. I started working on moving one of the rocks.

It took the better part of an hour to free the rock. Every time she would try to bolt I run her back inside. I looked in at her now and let my teeth show. I reached on paw inside as I pushed the rock away with the other one. I pulled her out and threw her down and stood over her. Dolly tried to scramble away but I sank my teeth into her side. I picked her up and shook her hard. I knew my teeth were ripping her open but she would heal when she turned and I could keep her alive until then.

I could taste her blood running down my throat. I fought the urge to kill her and ran back towards Damian. Dolly dangling from my mouth like a deer.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 03:13 AM
As raven ran up I saw how much blood Dolly had lost. She wouldn’t turn for almost a month. She was going to die before I could tell Raven. I was pissed that Raven had lost control. I leaped at her and smacked Raven. Dolly dropped and I began to heal her.

Raven was in shock I had never hit her before. I didn’t want to but I had no time. I showed Her Dolly’s eyes. They had dulled and she was dieing. I was pouring life into her as I healed the wound. Luckily her eyes sharpened and she cried out in pain.

Once I was sure she would be fine I sent over to Raven and hugged her close t me.

“I am sorry I hit you. I had to save her before she died. “

freedom
04-04-2007, 03:19 AM
I shifted back as he healed her. I looked at him in disbelief as he walked over and wrapped his arms around me.

"What does it matter if she dies? She's a horrible person."

Dolly had lost a ton of blood and most of it was in me. I was on the verge of a blood high. I could feel the whites of my eyes turning blood red. It always burned. He was trying to tell me something. I fought to hold the high down until I heard what he had to say. It had better be worth hitting me for.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 03:22 AM
“Jon lied. Search her mind. See the truth for yourself. She was beaten by that bastard on a hourly basis. The thing at the beach was a lie to get him closer to us.”

I suppressed the blood high and let Raven focus on Dolly’s mind. To see Jon beating her with a bat as she lay curled on the ground. Him punching her and smiling like a maniac as he did.