PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

freedom
04-04-2007, 03:26 AM
I felt sick inside. Jon hadn't been turned into a monster by Dolly. He was already a monster. I sat down on the ground and stared at her. I felt horrible. I looked at Damian.

"Why did you let me hunt her if you knew that already?"

I hope he didn't suppress the high long. It was making my head pound. There was no magic to get rid of it. I just had to ride it out.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 03:31 AM
“You needed closer. This was the only way. I will take the memory of this from her. She won’t know about it ever again.”

I sat next to Dolly and used the amulet to extract the memory and seal it away inside the amulet. She smiled at the false memory I had given her. She would think I had clawed her and asked her if she wanted it.

I put her clothes back on and had Jenna drop me and Raven off at the dealership. I still had to get a new car. Ravens blood high was almost gone she was only a little loopy.

freedom
04-04-2007, 03:36 AM
I held on to Damian's arm as we walked around the dealership. My head was still spinning. I had gone for a short run while they had gotten Dolly cleaned up and in the truck. That had helped with most of it.

Damian had taken the memory from Dolly but I would never forget that I had hurt an innocent person. I didn't mention it to him and I never would.

I stumbled once as he stopped suddenly. He was looking the tag on the car. I took the time to close my eyes as he read. This place stunk. I kept sneezing and coughing.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 03:42 AM
I rubbed her nose to close off her sense of smell again. The high was bad enough. All the smells made it even worse. I had to leave the memory of her hurting Dolly. She was far too hasty to hate humans. Dolly wasn’t born to be wolf and Raven hated that.

I found a very nice Military edition black Hummer. Bad on gas but I could afford it. The truck was even worse then this thing was. It would fit all of us and even had an entertainment center in it. I would have to go and buy movies for Raven and the oldies so they could watch.

freedom
04-04-2007, 03:53 AM
I smiled at him after he relieved my nose. I didn't deserve but I appreciated it. I sat in the new vehicle after signed all the papers. There were so many knobs and buttons. I had no idea what anything did. He started it up and I started investigating the buttons.

I found the radio and accidentally turned it all the way up. The music shook the windows it was so loud. I jumped and tried to figure out which button I had hit. Damian was laughing at me. I smiled and finally found the button I needed.

It was a warm summer night and I rolled the window down and let the wind blow through my hair as we drove home. All I could think about was Dolly. Even if she didn't remember I didn't know if I would ever be comfortable around her. At one point in my life this never would have bothered me. I had hurt and killed for the pure joy of it. I had sworn to never hurt anyone like that again.

I sighed and turned to face Damian. I tried to put the thoughts out of my mind and put on a smile for him. I didn't want him to see how hurt I was. He had enough to worry about.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 03:58 AM
“Love if you want to feel better around Dolly. Show her the life she never had. Show her love. I am giving you a job. I want you to treat Dolly like a younger sister. Protect her and help her. I know it will be hard at first but it will help both in the end.”

I rolled her window up and put the AC on. I also pulled the TV out and pushed in the movie I got for free with the truck. IT was Ice Age 2. I knew the movie would make her laugh.

freedom
04-04-2007, 04:06 AM
I looked over at him as he started the TV. I smiled at him. I didn't want to be her sister. I wanted to stay away from her. I wanted to forget it.

"Sure baby. Whatever you say."

I didn't argue. I would either deal or get out of it somehow. I started watching the movie. I barely could concentrate on it but I made the effort. I laughed softly. My throat was still sore and it was starting to hurt again. Howling was not the best thing for a sore throat.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 04:11 AM
We pulled in and I asked one of the maids where Jenna and Dolly were at. Turns out Jenna had found out and was washing Dolly up. I found them in Jenna’s room. Dolly was putting on her collar and dressing in the uniform I had got for her. She bowed and took off to do some chores.

“So how is she Jenna?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 04:23 AM
"She's doing ok. She thinks she chose this. I think she'll be fine. She's already making friends with the other maids."

I looked at Damian. I was relieved. Maybe that meant I wouldn't have to baby sit her. It made me cold all over to be around her.

"See love, she's doing fine." I hugged Jenna and turned to look at him.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 04:30 AM
“Don’t even think about it. I want you to help her out. Make amends for not thinking to search her mind to see if what Jon said was true. I was able to do that when she acted to passively. You have to learn to care for humans as much as anything else. We will rule over all races one day and must be able to help each of them.”

I walked out and went to my library. Dolly was waiting for me.

“Master does she believe I don’t remember?” Dolly asked with a pained look in her eyes.

“Yes she does. I am sorry you had to be hurt to make up for what Jon did.”

Dolly shook her head at me and kissed my forehead. She hugged me and a single tear slide down my face.

“I choose to pay for what that bastard did to her. Now I have the chance to serve the man who showed me love for the first time.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 04:37 AM
I sat down on Jenna's bed. I hated this. It wasn't that I didn't like Dolly. It was that I felt bad about what I did. I sighed loudly. I was going for a run. I'd gotten my hunt but it had ended badly. This time it would end right.

"Jenna I'm going hunting. Tell Damian I'll be back in a little while please."

I stopped by my dads room and asked him to go with me. I'd hardly seen him since we'd gotten back. He knew something was bothering me but he wouldn't ask. He would wait on me to say something. I didn't want to talk I just wanted to run. I growled at him and changed mid run. My clothes shredded as I did and I took off into the woods.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 04:44 AM
“Well Doll she feels really bad about what she did to you now. I asked her to be your guide she doesn’t want to. She would rather hide from her mistakes the face them head on.”

Dolly had poured me a brandy and was kneeling next to me. She had her head rested on my knee and was hugging my leg. Her ample breast pressed against my leg as I wrote out letters.

She seemed to be a very touchy person. Never being able to be alone for long periods of time, I guess the abuse had driven the craving for lover deep. As I wrote I heard her breathing slow as she fell asleep. Her arms wrapped around my leg like a security blanket.

Jenna walked in and I asked her to be quit as Dolly slept. I listened as she recounted what Raven had said. I knew she would rather run then face something head on. I had to get her to face her mistakes and make up for them.

freedom
04-04-2007, 04:50 AM
After a long silent run I finally told dad what had happened. I was hoping for the 'it'll be ok' speech but he agreed with Damian. I needed to be good to her and care.

"I care I just don't feel comfortable around her. I feel sad and guilty. I know that's how I should feel but I don't like it."

Jerick shook his big wolf head and hugged me, "Lets go home. I don't think there's any good hunting tonight."

We ran back at a slow run. I had shredded my clothes so I went straight to the bedroom before I shifted back. I was getting clothes out when I heard the bedroom door open and close.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 04:53 AM
I slip in and go over to her as she is still naked. I grab her breast and hold her by her nipples.

“Got you by the errr balls for lack of a better term”

freedom
04-04-2007, 04:56 AM
I start laughing as he grabs me.

"Great use of imagination there love."

I felt my body respond to his touch and I lean forward and kiss him deeply.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 04:57 AM
I kiss her and run away. As I turn the corner I strip and run into the hall calling back.

“Catch me if you can dork!”

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:01 AM
I forget the clothes and go after him at full speed. I don't know why I even try. I know he'll just teleport ahead of me if I get near him. I managed to keep him in sight till we neared the stairs to the basement. Then he disappeared. I laughed as I stood there with my hands on my hips.

"All right you cheating little shit, where did you go?"

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:03 AM
I fall out of the ceiling as she calls me a shit.

“Damn women you are mean. Cheating little shit that was uncalled for!”

Just as she goes to grab me I teleport behind her and kick her in the butt.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA”

I take off once more

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:08 AM
I take out after him. I manage to keep him in sight longer this time. I round a corner and he's gone. I stop to cuss for a minute.

"Damn shit. Where the hell did he go now?"

I walked to the end of that hallway and around the corner.

"Damian?" I yelled horsely. "Where are you hiding you little shit?"

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:11 AM
We are at the door to the springs. I swing down and kick her butt once more. She fly’s into the springs and lands with a splash into the water.

“Here I am geek!”

Just as she comes up I dive in and soak her once more.

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:13 AM
I go back under once more. I didn't get my mouth closed good before he pushed me under and I swallow a bunch of water. I come up gasping and coughing. I smile at him.

"Oh you're going to pay for that one." I jump on his back and push him underwater.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:16 AM
Once I am under water I use my water dragon to bind her. I lift her out of the water and a stream of the warm water enters her ass and pussy. They trust and grow with each passing second. I make them thrust even harder in her ass. I can see her struggling against the water bonds.

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:20 AM
I jerk and pull at the water bonds. I try not to scream for the sake of my poor throat but the pounding pulls if from me anyway as I start to orgasm. As my orgasm climaxes my scream vibrates off the wall of the hot springs. My whole body is shaking.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:23 AM
I kiss her and make the water thrust faster and harder deeper into her. I let the water from her ass drain as I thrust my dick into her. I had found a interesting spell and wanted to try it out. I let the water drain from her pussy as I say the spell in my head. A second dick just as big as my normal one grows and shoves home into her pussy.

“Oh shit it worked.”

I gain control over both and grow and shrink them at different rates.

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:28 AM
My body is jerking and shaking. I've never felt anything like this before. As he drives both dicks into me again and again I start a low constant moan. The more the he thrust into me the louder it gets. I'm gasping for breath. I feel another orgasm building.

I can't scream this on is so hard. My body stiffens and shakes.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:30 AM
I grow as large as I can. I see her tense and I cover her throat. She can scream and I can feel her go into convulsions.

“Damn that must have been a good one!”

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:35 AM
I collapse against him. I'm breathing hard and gasping for air. I try to talk but can't my throat is hurting again and I don't have the air. I am still shaking as he holds me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:41 AM
“Uhm are you alive Raven?”

I feel her twitch as my second dick vanishes. I knew I could have fun with this book of I had found.

“Uhm so you want to know how the hell I did that?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:44 AM
All I can do is nod for the moment. That was one hell of a spell. I slid off him and turned to face him. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. My throat is throbbing badly.

"Tell me." I whisper.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:47 AM
I heal her throat. She had suffered enough from last night.

“It is a really old human sex spell book. I can give any women I want a dick. Make women orgasm even more. My orgasm power was only raw I have refined it now. Then there is potion. Changes a woman’s insides and gives a man a huge like 40 inch dick. Plus it doesn’t go soft for 3 hours.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:50 AM
"Changes a womans insides? Changes them how? Is it permanent?"

I kissed him as I regained my voice.

"And what do you mean give any woman you want a dick? In them or on them?"

I'd never heard of a spell book like this before. It was insane. I wanted to see it and read it.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 05:52 AM
“I can make her clit grow and thicken to a dick. As far as the change it only lasts 3 hours then changes you back.”

Teleported us back to our bedroom and dried us off.

freedom
04-04-2007, 05:56 AM
"Please don't ever use that particular spell on me. I don't think I'd like it very much."

I started to get dressed but decided to flop on the bed instead.

"I finally got my good run in. Dad went with me."

I tried not to mention anything else. I wanted to keep things pleasant and hope that he forgot about me and Dolly.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:03 AM
I flop down next to her as Jenna and Dolly come in. My dick is still covered in cum as is Ravens pussy. Jenna takes me as Dolly begins to eat Raven out. I hold raven down as Dolly licks her clean. Jenna was sucking like a mad woman until I gave her a load.

“Thanks for the clean up girls. No strip and get to bed.”

Dolly and Jenna stripped down and crawled next to each of us. I made sure Dolly was cuddling with Raven as Jenna laid on top of me.

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:09 AM
I froze as Dolly cleaned me. I would get him back for that. It wasn't like it was with Jenna. I didn't like her like that. I stiffened again as she cuddled up next to me. I looked over at him but his eyes were closed. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I was chasing her again or biting her.

I sat up on the edge of the bed after about an hour and gave up hope of sleeping.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:13 AM
As Raven sat up Dolly hugged her back.

“Lady Raven it is ok. I agreed to the hunt knowing I might die. Damian talked with me as he was having sex with me in the Van. We planned it out.”

Tears were streaming from her face ash she held onto Ravens back.

“I had to make up for what that bastard did to you. I knew it would hurt but Damian promised to heal me. I don’t hold it against you I just ask one thing of you. Don’t run from me please. You and Damian are the first to care for me. Jon just abused and used me. Please don’t make me feel like a tool again.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:19 AM
I turned to look at her. They had planned it? That made me a little angry. I got up from the bed and walked to the window.

"It wasn't your place to make up for anything he did. I shouldn't have lost control. I could have caught you and turned you with out hurting you that badly. You'll never be a tool. But nothing can make what I did all right."

I turned back to the window for a moment then took a deep breath and left. I went to the library. It was quiet most of the time. Kronos had a young wolf bent over a stack of books. I sighed and moved on past him to one of the lesser used storage rooms and sat on top of a box.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:24 AM
I asked Jenna to move after a fight to get her off me I managed to track Raven down. She was sitting on a box with a few clothes in it. She seemed pissed.

“Look Dolly wanted to do it. I told her a wolf goes crazy when blood gets in them. She knew the risks and wanted to give you closer. Just except it please.”

I sat behind her and held her to me.

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:27 AM
I pulled away from him.

"You lied to me. You told me you took the memory away from her. You should have told me the truth about her before the hunt. I only wanted to hurt her because she'd caused others pain. Now I've hurt her for no reason."

I didn't want to deal with this. I got up and ran down the hall to the kitchen.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:29 AM
I teleported in front of her as she made it to the kitchen.

“If you are pissed then hit me you know I can take it. Just do it.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:32 AM
I drew back like I was going to but I just turned away. I had hurt enough people. Never again. I turned back to him and take a deep breath.

"I won't hit you. That's not the right thing to do. Just stop pushing her at me. I can't deal with that."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:36 AM
“Why so you can run again. If you keep running from everyone then soon you won’t have anyone left. Everyone can see it. You never face anything just avoid it. If you keep doing that you might as well avoid me all together.”

At that I teleported away, I knew she needed to be alone and I wasn’t going to give her the time to make me feel bad.

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:42 AM
I started to speak but he disappeared. Everyone could see it? I didn't run. I just dealt with it as I needed to. A little at a time. I had to forgive myself before I could forgive anyone else. I started to wonder through the house. I slipped back in to the little storage room I had found earlier.

I sit on the back of it with my back to the wall. The coolness of it helps me to relax. If he would just be patient with me I could deal with this. He just kept shoving her in my face and it was driving me insane. I closed my eyes and tried to get the sleep I hadn't been able to get in the bedroom.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:48 AM
I lay down with Jenna and Dolly again. They both curl up next to me. I can feel Dolly crying. She thinks Raven hates her. I curl her up into my arms and she sobs away into them.

“It is ok she just needs time. Don’t force it on her ok.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 06:54 AM
I woke up stiff. I knew the whole house would be up now. I opened the box below me and grabbed a shirt that hung to my knees. I made my way back to the bedroom. Jenna and Dolly were curled up around Damian.

I slipped my black pants and a bright blue sleeveless top on. I was getting low on herbs. I took my vest and bracers. If I got what I need early enough I could practice to vent some steam. I knew I should take Jenna with me but if I did that I would end up taking Dolly cause Damian would make me.

I took my stuff and slipped out the door. By the time they woke up I would almost be done and hopefully feeling better.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 06:57 AM
As Raven slips out I smack Jenna’s ass. She gets the picture. She runs and slips on clothes as she goes to catch up with Raven. Dolly slips on top of me and cuddles up more. She almost seemed to be in pain if she wasn’t touching someone now.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:03 AM
I was walking down the steps when I heard someone running. I turned to see Jenna waving to me.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm glad you caught me. You need to know all this."

She'd never seen my weapons and I saw her looking.

"Well...ask." I smiled at her.

"What is all that for? I didn't think you would need weapons."

I smiled at her and motioned for her to follow me. I started telling her the story that I had told Damian. Her eyes were huge as I gave her the detail of the first person I had killed. I kept stopping the tale to talk about the herbs I was gathering.

"I'm not as strong as Damian. He has very strong enemies. I can't have him worrying about me all the time. I took them back up to take some pressure off him."

The basket was full and I was ready for my workout. I set up targets and practiced till I thought my arms were going to fall off. When I finished I was sweaty and a lot more relaxed.

"We should go. I'm sure they think we fell of the face of the earth.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:06 AM
Every time I had tried to get out of bed Dolly would pull me back. Finally I put heron my back and went to the springs. As I slipped down into the water she mover around to my front and hugged me.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:11 AM
I was laughing and talking with Jenna. I didn't notice Damian and Dolly in the water. I took my vest off when Jenna gave me a mental tap. She knew I wasn't mad at Dolly but I was still mad at myself. I turned to look and sighed. I stunk. I needed a bath. I finished stripping and dove in the water.

I wash without saying a word. I wanted to go to Damian but she was holding on to him so tight I couldn't have got near him if I needed to. I climbed back out silently and got dressed again. My stomach growled and I headed to the kitchen.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:15 AM
I hand Dolly off and go to the study. I didn’t want to talk to anyone right now. Kronos once again had a wolf bent over as I entered. They saw the look I had and left fast. I went over to my oversized chair and sat down.

I was getting tired of always thinking about what was best for everyone. I wanted to be taken care of for once. To not have to think to just enjoy and relax. I knew it would never happen. I had enemies and far to many things to worry about…

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I was feeling much better after my bath and huge hamburger that I'd just about swallowed whole. I saw Dolly go by with Jenna. Maybe I could get to talk to Damian now.

I made my way through the house. I didn't find him in any of the public rooms so I went to his study. I took a deep breath and knocked as I pushed the door open. I saw he had his eyes closed and his head back. He was upset and stressed. I wished that I wasn't adding to it but I had to do things my own way.

I walked over to stand behind his chair. I started massaging his temples. I loved him so much and I just wanted think to be good for him. I didn't say anything I just rub him and wait for him to talk.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:26 AM
I knocked her hands away. I was sick of everyone. I just wanted to be left alone. I had put the DND sign up but no one seemed to care at all.

“Yeah?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:30 AM
I took a deep breath. There was so much to say.

"I love you."

I said what was most important to me at the moment. I moved around to stand in front of him. I took a deep breath and decided to keep going.

"All I can tell you is I'm trying and ask you to be patient with me. I know I don't deserve to ask but I am anyway. I want you to remember I'm here if you need me. That's part of love...being there for each other."

I stood there for a minute to see if he said anything. I was expecting him to yell at me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:31 AM
“Old news I already told Dolly to give you time. She understands. Anything else?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:34 AM
I felt a distance that had never been there before. I took a deep breath and shook my head no. I couldn't talk to him like this. I walked to the door and stopped. I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Actually there is one more thing."

I waited for him to look up at me. When he did I spoke.

"I'm sorry."

I opened the door and left pulling it to behind me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:37 AM
I pulled her back in. She wasn’t going to leave without explaining. I had enough of a headache. I didn’t need a riddle to solve as well.

“Explain why you are sorry please.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I looked down at the table. I didn't know where to begin so I just let the words flow.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for being stubborn, for hating humans so much, for not trusting you like I should." I took a breath as the words poured out.

"I'm sorry for hurting Dolly. I'm sorry for not listening to you when you told me Jon was a threat. I'm sorry I wasn't there at the river the night the women attacked you."

I ran out of air and just stood there looking down at the table. I felt empty inside.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:51 AM
“Stop being sorry about everything that you have no control over, you can’t see the future and neither can I. So stop being so hard on yourself and just let it go. You don’t have to worry about every little thing. Like the fact the stores in town are having a hard time finding suppliers. Or that a woman was found dead near here a few nights back. The fact the water supply is already hot and we have to find a better way to cool it.”

My mind was about to explode. I had a ton of reports made to me. Kronos was to busy fucking some random pup. Jerick was trying to keep peace. Jenna helped in her own way as did Dolly. Lilly was able to help by talking with the old village as Drake and Danni talked with Danni’s old village.

I just needed a break. I wanted to have a day off. But running a city isn’t easy.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
"Why don't you ever talk to me about any of this stuff? How the hell can you expect to have any help if you won't talk to me? I thought this was 'our' village. You said I was your 2nd on the council. If that's true then you need to be talking to me and not keeping all this shit to yourself!"

I was angry. He couldn't be expected to do everything on his own. That was insane. That was why the chief of a village had a council. They helped him deal with things. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:59 AM
“Because you have your own shit to deal with you need to train Jenna. That is your first priority. Not the fact the coffee shop can’t find a good creamer supplier. In fact why the hell am I getting half this shit? It has noting to do with the city just business problems.”

I leaned back and drew the curtains closed as I chilled the air till it was cold in the room. I needed the cold to think better.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:04 AM
"I thought Kronos was supposed to help you with the business side of stuff? What the hell is he doing? Nothing?"

That old man pissed me off sometimes.

"Jenna's training is going fine. She smart. She gets just about everything I show her on the first try. I gave her the same book I gave you and she's over halfway through it. You let me worry about Jenna."

I hated to say it but as far as the business side of things...we needed human connections.

"Looks like we need to make some human friends if we are going to keep our people alive and in business. Speaking of alive what happened with that woman you said was found dead?"

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
“She had been raped and killed by a group of bikers. The biker group will be in town tomorrow. I am having Lilly take care of it. She will get caught and lure them to a wooded area. A group of wolves will be waiting and spring the trap.”

I made it even colder. My head was still hurting the cold air seemed to help.

“Kronos knows nothing about business. He is already done with my training. So he has nothing he can do save those traps. He is the one who set that up. Once we get a police force in place he will train and head them up. Until them he is treading water.”

The water on my desk had frozen and Raven was getting chills. She walked over to me and hugged me tight.

“I am sorry I didn’t tell you. The reports are on the desk. Red is urgent, yellow middle, green low risk.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:17 AM
"Don't hold things back from me anymore all right? I'm your wife. I love you and want to help you. Now would you like me to take care of that head ache for you?"

I held him tightly. I knew when he wanted it cold his head was bothering him. I didn't wait for an answer. I sent my power into him and eased his pain. I kissed his forehead and just held him.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:20 AM
“Damn it I am so stressed! I just want to go back to the days in the cave before all this shit……….Thanks love.”

I held her close and buried my head in her shoulder. I just wanted to be a normal guy with a normal family that was all.

“So if you want the reports are right there.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:25 AM
"All right I'll look over them in a moment. Why don't we take a vacation from all this? After Lilly and Kronos take care of the bikers lets head back to the old cave. We've got plenty of supplies still there and it's still plenty warm enough. We could stay a few days. Dad could run things while we're gone. Just you me and the kids."

I turned to the reports on the desk behind me. I picked up the red file first. I could understand Damian handling things like this. But the yellow and green could be delegated out to his council.

"Listen I want you to tell the people bringing you these reports that the yellows go to me and send the green to Kronos or Dad. The green they should be able to delegate out from there."

I laid the red down and picked up the thicker yellow folder. I took a deep breath and settled in to read.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:28 AM
I set a pen to write out what Raven said. She was better at this then me. I was having blood flow issues again. She was moving around a lot on my lap.

“Got it.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:33 AM
I kissed him as he wrote. I nibbled at the end of his nose. I wanted to see him smile. I opened a report that was a complaint against me. It was from the woman that I had hurt in the fight over Damian. I noticed about ten other signatures were on the document as well.

I laid that one out but didn't say anything to Damian. They were trying to say our "mating" wasn't legitimate because the chief hadn't bonded us or any one else in a position of authority. There were two options. We found some one to mate us in public after a 30 day announcement where any female could challenge me for marriage rights or I could skip straight to the challenge. I sighed and closed the folder. It was going to be a long winter.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck softly.

"I love you."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
“I know about that report. It is a bunch of bullshit. Even if they win they still don’t realize I won’t say yes….Bunch of stupid women.”

I hugged her close and I just wanted to disappear. I knew I couldn’t but I did.

“I am going to have Kronos do the marriage ceremony. I am all done with the official announcement. It went out yesterday and will be in the paper tomorrow.”

I knew those women didn’t play fair. I also knew Raven was in better condition now. I had trained her ass off and she was in top shape again.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:42 AM
I smiled at him. My favorite way to work off stress. Inflict large amounts of pain on idiots.

"You realize you will be watching a ton of challenges over the next 30 days. There are 15 on that report alone that have filed challenge if we have the ceremony."

I knew that our vacation just got pushed further back. I held him tight.

"But look at the bright side. They can't stop us from leaving for a little while then. We get a honeymoon you know."

I kissed him deeply trying to drink him into me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:45 AM
“Look at the report with the title DMCC on it. I have a total of 27 men who want to challenge me to you. Yet they all have a snowballs chance in hell to win.”

I was sick of it all. People are so dumb….

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:47 AM
I laughed.

"Only 27? Is that i? I must be losing my charm."

I was flattered but the only man I ever wanted was right here with me now. He needed a break now. I had an idea.

"Lets go for a run but I pick where we go."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:49 AM
“Running means movement. Movement means effort. Effort means moving. To move I need energy and I have none of that right now…”

I slipped down farther into the chair. I was dead tired. Dealing with people and everything else had whipped me.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I looked him with a sad smile. He was so tired of everything.

"All right then. How about I think of a place and you teleport us there? Can you do that with out me telling you where we are going?"

I knew if we went to the crystal springs it would relax him and make him feel better.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM
“That my love I can do. Just think of where you want to go and kiss me. We will be where you are thinking exactly.”

I closed my eyes and sighed. I just wanted peace again. To just relax with Raven and sleep all day.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:16 PM
I smiled and thought of the warm crystals of the springs. I kissed him deeply. I felt the familiar shift. I held the kiss but opened my eyes. It was empty and we were alone.

I broke the kiss and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Open your eyes baby. Lets enjoy the water."

I knew he loved it here. No one ever came here expect when we brought a group here. I had him undressed and was pulling him towards the water. My own clothes where piled next to his. I got his back to the water.

"I love you." I smiled as I pushed him in.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:21 PM
I fell back into the water. It was always nice here. It was far too long of a hike to get here. Raven looked down at me from the surface. I just wanted to sleep. I hit a large crystal and sank into the crystal itself. It was warm and peaceful in the crystal. No noise, no people to bug me. It was perfect.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:26 PM
I saw him sink into the crystal. I jumped into the water and swam down to the crystal. I sent a thought to him but the crystal reflected it back at me. What was he doing? I tapped on the crystal trying get him to look at me.

I stayed down until I ran out of air. I went back to the top and pulled myself up on the ledge. His eyes were closed like he was asleep. I took a deep breath and tried not to panic. I could only wait to see what happened. The crystals worked with his power but reflected everything I did back at me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:30 PM
I pulled out of the crystal. I knew hiding in it would only be running from my problems. I rose to the surface and floated on it.

“Sorry about that love.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I slipped into the water and wrapped my arms around him.

"Please don't do that with out telling me again. You scared me."

I held him to me like he was going to disappear. I knew the stress was getting to him. I pulled him towards the ledge. I motioned for him to lay down. I straddled his back and began to rub him down. His back was nothing but solid knots.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:42 PM
I was so tight from all the stress. I was amazed I could even move anymore. I always felt like I was being beaten.

“I am sorry I just really wanted some peace. I so need to take one of these larger crystals back and put it in the springs in out house. Then I can rest whenever I need.”

As she worked my back I was slowly relaxing. I needed a vacation in the worse way.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:44 PM
"That's fine. But if there's an emergency I need to know how to get you out of it. These things reflect my power back at me. If I needed you I couldn't get to you."

I could feel him relaxing underneath me. I leaned forward and started kissing his back as I rubbed.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:48 PM
“I will have a ring made with a store of my power in it. Just channel your thoughts through the ring and it will come through load and clear.”

My back was relaxed finally. I turned over and let her work on my chest. I needed to hire a masseuse in the worst way.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I started at his shoulders and slowly worked my way down his body. I knew he needed time away but I didn't see any way to give it to him before the wedding. I knew if we disappeared before then that it would cause problems. We had enough of those.

I finished his chest. I leaned forward on him and held him.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
I just hugged her. Over the next month we both would get little to no time together.

“I am sorry. I should have just lost to the old chief. Then we could have lived in the cave and avoided all this.”

I held her close to me. If only I hadn’t won that time.

freedom
04-04-2007, 07:56 PM
I sighed there was no changing the past. There was only the future.

"Love, don't fret. In the end we will be happier then everyone that has ever stood against us. You have a destiny to fulfill. Even if you'd lost you'd still have that. No one would have stood with you though. Now you will have friends at your back to help you when the time comes."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:00 PM
“I know. I just wish that those stupid women and men would just stop. I have blessed 5 matting’s and not one of them has had an issue. When it comes time for us everyone and their mother is fighting to win one or the other of us.”

It was pissing me off. I had decided to go all out on the first challenger. With the snake belt no one would be able to touch me. I was the chief and made the rules for all the fights.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:04 PM
"You are a source of power. Every woman wants that. Power is addictive. You get a little taste you want more."

It was hard to explain the way a womans mind worked to a man.

"As far as me, I don't see the big deal. I'm nothing special. The only thing I can figure is the men see it as a way to get to you. That and I've always been untouchable as a mage. I could refuse marriage and all challenges to my father for my hand as a mate. Now that I am mated to you they can go around that."

I sighed and snuggled closer to him. This was going to be a long 30 days.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
“Well I found a way to probably only fight once. I know the first challenger. He was one of the idiots who tried to rape you the night I was sworn in as chief. I hate him for what he tried to do I won’t hold back my powers at all on him.”

It was getting dark. I walked over to my clothes and grabbed them.

“We need to go love.”

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:09 PM
I sighed. It was so nice here. I didn't really want to go back.

"Do we have to? Can't we stay a little longer?"

I stood up and stared to get dressed. I knew the answer but I had to ask anyway.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:16 PM
“Yes we will get back and I will have Jenna bring us up dinner in the bedroom. How about a giant Porterhouse steak with a loaf of honey wheat bread a giant backed potatoes with some steamed Veggies sound?”

I had dressed and was waiting for Raven to wrap her arms around me.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I slipped my last boot on and walked to where he waited. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"If you put it like that...lets go."

I laughed trying keep the mood light.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I teleported us back and called Jenna giving her the order. I knew it would be a little of a wait for the stuff. The bread would be done already but the other stuff would take a while.

“Well we gotta wait about a hour love. So what do you want to do?”

I pulled the blanket up on me and chilled the room. I always loved a cold room and the only warmth is being under a blanket.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I crawled under the blanket with him. I kissed him softly. I was happy just being with him.

"Stay right here in this moment forever. Just you and me, your arms around me holding me tight."

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:27 PM
“But then in this moment I would stay hungry forever. That I no likes. Can we wait to stop time until after dinner?”

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I laughed and started tickling him.

"Yes after you've filled that bottomless pit of yours will be fine."

I started kissing his neck softly as I tickled him. He was smiling and that was wonderful.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:32 PM
“Bottomless pit that isn’t very nice. Coming from the women who ate 4 giant plates of pasta along with a whole chicken it make it even worse.”

I tickled her back.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
I rolled on top of him as he tried to tickle me.

"I hadn't eaten all day. I was starving."

I pinched his nipple through his shirt and bit his neck lightly.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:37 PM
“Sure Miss. Piggy. Just like the time you ate a 5 whole slabs of ribs with potato salad and 8 ears of corn.”

I rolled her over on her back and bite her nipple.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:39 PM
"Well we had been running all day. You haven't got room to talk Mr. I ate a whole deer on my own."

I yelped as he bit my nipple. I goosed him and tried to wiggle free.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
“I did not. Drake ate half of it. Loser at least I didn’t eat 9 huge lake trout.”

I slide my shirt off and held her close.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
"Not that one. You ate one at the cave before he was born. All by yourself. Cause I remember Danni calling you a pig."

I loved the feel of his skin. I kissed along his chest as he held me.

Akuma-san
04-04-2007, 08:46 PM
“I had just used up all my energy with the last shift. I was like dead. You both are meaner faces!”

I bit her nipple again and flicked the tip with my tongue.

freedom
04-04-2007, 08:49 PM
I shivered as he teased my nipple. I smiled down at him.

"That's no excuse dork."

I run my hands through his hair and kiss the top of his head. I was horny and he was teasing my nipple. I pulled his hair and tilted his face up and kissed him deeply.

Akuma-san
04-05-2007, 08:08 PM
As our lips meet I thrust my tongue into her mouth. They danced over each other. As I wrapped my arms around her slim form and held her tight. A moan escaped her lips as I move my mouth to her neck. My stomach growled load enough to wake us both.

“Uhm I don’t think my stomach and the rest of my body are on the same page…”

freedom
04-05-2007, 08:16 PM
I laughed at him. I laid my head against him and sighed. As if on cue Jenna appeared with the food. Damian kissed me again and sat up as I rolled off him. We both ate in content silence. Once we were done I turned to look at him.

"Now where were we?"

I pushed him back on the bed and straddled his waist. I leaned forward and kissed him. I pulled his tongue into my mouth sucking on it gently. He moaned as I released it and started kissing my way down his body until I reached his pants.

"These have to go." I unbuttoned them and slid them off. "Much better."

I kissed my way down the rest of his body just barely touching the most sensitive of areas. I felt his body jerk and shiver. I stopped as I passed his balls with the lightest of kisses and looked up at him.

"Problem love?"

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 05:29 AM
“Uhm yes I have a tease for a wife. That is my only problem!”

I grab her head and push my dick into her wet mouth. I feel her tongue slither around my shaft as she works it. Her hands cups and messages my balls as I feel the cum begin to boil. I know she loves the taste of my cum.

“Here it comes love.”

freedom
04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
I took him deep in my throat as his cum poured into my mouth. I loved the taste of him but he came so much it was hard to swallow it all. I licked what leaked out my mouth off him making sure not to miss a single drop.

I looked up at him with a smile.

"I'm not a tease. I just wanted to make sure I had your attention."

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 04:43 PM
“You’re not a tease and I am a cat!”

I grabbed her and ripped her pants from her legs. She was slick with juice as I lowered her to my face. As her lower lips made contact with my lips. I shifted my tongue and buried both halves in her.

She gasped as I tickled her g-spot with my tongue. Her thighs clamped around my face. My tongue began to vibrate as I pressed my lips to her clit.

freedom
04-06-2007, 08:30 PM
He was so good with his tongue. I could feel pressure building quickly as he worked his mouth around my clit. The vibration from his tongue sent waves of pleasure through my body. My back arched as my orgasm hit. I soaked his face with my juices.

"Good kitty." I laughed as he licked at my juices.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 08:39 PM
I bit her clit as she calls me Kitty.

“Kitty my ass you little tease!”

I bring her to the edge of another orgasm and don’t let her fall over it. I hold her so she can’t touch anything.

“Who is the kitty know?”

freedom
04-06-2007, 08:49 PM
"Ok....ok...I give. Your not a kitty."

I needed to orgasm. I was sweet torture not to be able to. I writhe on his face. I need to cum but I can't. I moan in agony.

"Please baby.....let me cum...please"

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 08:52 PM
My tongue wraps around her clit and I pull and twist her clit with it. I vibrate them at different intensities. She comes so hard I am drenched from her juice.

“Better?”

freedom
04-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I sigh with contentment.

"Much better."

I reach behind me to his cock and stroke it gently. I move off his face to his chest. I never let go of him as I do. I smile at him innocently.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 08:58 PM
“You are about as innocent as the devil himself huh? “

I slide her down on my dick as she looks at me.

“Oh no smartass come back huh? Wow you are speechless get my camera got to get this recorded.”

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:01 PM
I smacked him on the chest as he talked. I ground my hips into him. I loved the feel of him deep inside me. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I rode him.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:03 PM
I shifted my dick and grew it longer then I ever had. She screamed at the top of her lungs and began to go into convulsions. I felt a gush from her slit and knew she had come hard.

“Awww baby is a little sensitive.”

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
"Hard not to be sensitive when you are hitting spots it's supposed to be impossible to hit."

I was laying on his chest breathing hard. I kissed him and smiled.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:10 PM
“Pasha if I can hit them they are meant to be hit.”

I made my dick extra thick and thrusted into her as she was still hyper sensitve.

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:12 PM
The sensation caused me to sit straight back up. My back arched and a scream tore from my throat. I was breathing hard.

"Damn...damn....damn."

I could think. All I could do was concentrate on what he was doing to me.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:14 PM
I grew even thicker and as long as before. She was stiff as a board. I thrust deeper into her. She was going into convulsions as I watched her pant.

“Awww poor baby is she going to come again so soon?”

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I couldn't control my body. I was jerking and fighting to breath. My back arched and I sank my nails into his legs as I reached back to brace myself.

I didn't just scream. It was a combination of a howl and a scream. It was ear splitting and I seemed to do it forever as I orgasmed.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:23 PM
I came deep into her as she passed out from the pleasure of it all. She hit my chest hard and her mouth was open. She was sucking air in as she moaned. I knew she was still orgasming with my dick in her.

“Love are you ok? I need you to tell me you are ok love.”

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I could hear him talking to me. I was still orgasming. I could speak to answer him. I lifted a hand to let him know I heard him. I felt like I was going to orgasm forever. I finally managed to get a breath.

"I give. You win." I smiled at him and closed my eyes as another orgasm hit me.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:31 PM
I smiled at her as she once more went into convulsions. I started laughing at her. She was drooling on my chest as she laid there. She was panting with her tongue just like a dog.

“Aww puppy is drooling on me.”

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I tried to say something smart back to him but I couldn't breathe enough to do it. The orgasms were starting to hurt. I got enough breath to speak finally. It seemed like it took an eternity to manage it though.

"No more. Can't take it."

He had shifted to big inside me there was no way I could get off him with out him letting me. I was trapped until he got done with me.

Akuma-san
04-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I came again in her and released her. She went into convulsions again when I bumped her clit.

“Aww does that feel good baby?”

I start tapping her clit very fast as she goes into even more powerful convulstions.

freedom
04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
It was like I was a prisoner inside my own body. It hurt so bad but so good at the same time. I couldn't take much more. He knew exactly how to play my body. I moaned loudly. Every touch on my clit sent my body insane. It was like someone else was controlling my body as my mind watched.

The only noises that came out of me were incoherent noise or moans with each orgasm.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 04:52 AM
“Ok love I am done.”

I look at her as another orgasm rocks her body.

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:00 AM
I manage a deep breath. I didn't understand why I was so sensitive right now. Just the merest touch of him against me is sending my body into a panic. I manage to raise up and slide off him onto the bed.

"I'm glad. I don't think I could take anymore."

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:06 AM
I lay next to her and stroke her hair as she pants.

“OK love take a breather. Round two is up next.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:08 AM
I turned to look at him.

"Round two? That was like 20 rounds."

I laughed. I was exhausted but I felt good.

"Just what do you have planned for round two?"

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:11 AM
“Uhm a hard anal pounding as I grow another dick and pound your pussy again as I twist your clit. That was all.”

I smile at her innocently as I grow my fangs.

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:14 AM
"That was all?!?"

I buried my face in the pillows. I didn't think I could take it. I decided I need more then a breather. I got up and walked to the dresser next to the door. I stretch like I was only trying to work the kinks out.

I turned and smiled at him with my hand on the door knob.

"Put your teeth away puppy...going to have to work for that one."

I ran out the door. I was naked but I didn't care. I shifted halfway down the hall and made it to the library door.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:17 AM
As she opened the door I was standing behind it.

“Got ya loser!”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:20 AM
I yelped and tried to back peddle out the door before he can grab me.

"Teleporting is cheating!!! No cheating...you have to catch me fair and square."

You could hear my claws biting into the hard wood floor as I turned and ran further down the hall. I ducked into what I thought was an unused bedroom.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:31 AM
As she goes into the bedroom Drake and Danni are fucking like rabbits. Danni screams and Ravens falls out into the hall. I wave at Danni and close the door.

“Hi again!”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:35 AM
I scramble up out of arms reach as I'm laughing. No room is safe from those two in this house. I make it down the hall before he can grab me. I head towards the storage rooms hoping to find a hiding spot. I didn't know which ones were empty. I heard him right on my heels as I turned the corner.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:42 AM
As she enters the storage room I enter in the back door of it. She is so focused on the front door she doesn’t even sense me.

“How are you hiding from?”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:45 AM
I jump and turn to face him. I start backing towards the door watching him.

"Oh nobody in particular. I'll just be going."

I recognize some of the boxes in the room and I say a silent prayer that he doesn't pay attention. I manage to get my hand on the doorknob.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:46 AM
I lock the door and seal it.

“Oh not even lover prepare of an ass pounding to end all ass poundings…”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:49 AM
I tried to pull the door open but it wasn't going to budge. I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Can we do best 2 out of 3?"

I shifted back except for my teeth, nails, ears and tail. I put my hands behind my back and swung my tail trying to look innocent.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 05:50 AM
I lose interest in her as I see a box with a few interesting things in it.

“Oh love what the fuck is this. NO dodging the issue!”

freedom
04-07-2007, 05:52 AM
I notice him looking at the box and start to slide by him. I hope he doesn't notice as he starts lifting the lid. I touch the seal on the door with my magic trying to get it open.

"I'm sure it's nothing important baby."

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:04 AM
“Either you get your ass over here or I will make my dick 4 feet long and 2 thick. Get over here NOW!”

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:09 AM
I felt my heart jump when he yelled at me. There was no real threat in it just pure sexual energy. I let go of the door and very very slowly moved towards him.

"I was just making sure it was closed good."

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:12 AM
“Sure and my dick could can’t kill you. Tell me what this box is. IF you avoid it once more I will fuck you hard and all night long!”

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:16 AM
I know very well what's in that box and I know he does too. I don't know if I can handle an all night session with him since he got that new spell book. I move a little faster towards him.

"How should I know what's in them? You're the one looking in the box."

I was standing right next to him now. I knew there was no chance of getting away now. He was too fast. I twitched my tail nervously as he looked up at me from under the lid.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:24 AM
I grab her and the box.

“I hope you like the new toy!”

I teleported us to the dungeon with the new fucking machine. It was a double penetration model. Over 4000 RPM with a 6 inch thrust depth. Vibrations so hard it could make Milk into butter.

After I strapped her in and set it off I left her to her fun.

“Bye bye love”

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:31 AM
"NO! Don't you leave me here!"

I screamed as he walked out of the dungeon.

"Damian!"

My whole body was shaking. The straps were so tight I couldn't move at all to get any relief. I felt like I was being torn apart. The pain faded into pleasure after a short time. My pussy was already soaking. It was still super sensitive from the session a few minutes earlier. The pressure in my ass was intense.

The power of the machine had me breathless with in moments. I was sweating and my slit was dripping wet.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:33 AM
“Well I guess I should activate the gems in the dildo right about now!”

I send a surge of power into the remote and Raven screams at the top of her lungs.

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:39 AM
My entire body stiffens and the scream that rips from my throat were the loudest I'd ever had come from my throat. My whole body jerks over and over again. I'm gasping for air.

The orgasms won't stop. One right after the other. My body is on fire with it.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:43 AM
“Auto orgasm every half second for 4 hours increasing intensity ever orgasm by 2 fold, that should do it. Well time for some ice cream and a fuck with Jenna!”

I walk out of the dungeon and up to the kitchen where I cover Jennas body in icecream as I fuck her.

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:49 AM
I was in a state where my mind was blank. My body was reacting on pure instinct. My breath was coming in gasp, my eyes were closed and my head was fallen forward on my chest. I had lost my voice long ago. The only noise I could make was a soft moan.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 06:53 AM
I wake the next morning and roll over to see Jenna smiling at me.

“OH SHIT!”

I run to the dungeon and open the door. The machine was still fucking raven as she had long passed out from the orgasms. Her body was so sensitive every touch was setting off an orgasm.

“Well I am in deep shit….”

I turned the machine off and Jenna came down with water. I couldn’t believe I had forgotten about Raven. I knew once again I had betrayed her.

freedom
04-07-2007, 06:58 AM
I awoke to my body still jerking. I whimpered at the pain. I was sore and stiff. My throat was raw. Jenna was holding water to my lips. I sipped it slowly. I wrapped my arms around Damian. I needed to be held even if it was causing my body to react. I knew I couldn't talk right now. I told Jenna to ask him to lower his walls so I could talk to him.

Once he did I looked up at him exhausted.

"You promised me an ass pounding. You weren't kidding."

I was satisfied but exhausted. I smiled at him.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:02 AM
Tear welled up in my eye as I held her. I took her pain and eased it. I took her pain from her as I walked back to the bedroom. As we lay her down I asked Jenna to stay with her.

“I am sorry love. I….I…”

I left the room and took off. I put my walls up so hard that no one would find them. I teleported to the springs and merged with a crystal once more. I hopped that I could just sleep for all eternity and forget all the pain I had caused.

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:09 AM
I felt his walls slam shut one me. He closed them so hard it made my head hurt. I reached out for him. I couldn't find him. I knew that I could sense he was alive even with his walls up. I couldn't feel anything. I needed to go find him. I felt cold inside. It was like part of me was missing.

I tried to get up but I was too weak. I needed Jenna to heal me so I could go find him. I told her what I needed and what she needed to do. It would take a while with me trying to walk her through it but I had to. If I didn't find him I would lose him forever. I took a deep breath and started her to working.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:11 AM
I could feel the crystal as a extension of my body. TI was working the opposite why I wanted it to. I could feel everything. All the pain in the world the sadness the anger and wrath I felt it all. As my body fell to the ground I couldn’t move. I had no power left.

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:20 AM
I got dressed an hour later. Jenna was slow but she did a good job. I was still trying to feel his presence. My mind suddenly slammed into it. It was like he had just fell back onto the face of the earth. He was at the crystal spring.

I ran to the garage and got on his bike. I didn't have time to run. I needed to get there fast. I skidded the bike to a halt outside the springs. I let it fall to the ground and ran inside. He was laying next to one of the crystals. I picked his limp form up in my arms. It was like he was a hollow shell. I sent my healing power into him. I wasn't sure what was wrong but he needed energy and fast. I got him to what I thought was a stable setting and managed to get us both on the bike.

I laid him across my shoulder and drove painfully slow back to the house. I didn't put the bike up I just let it fall to the ground. I got him into bed and started working on him again.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:23 AM
All I felt was the pain. Nothing but pain and hatred it was in everything. Like the very earth itself was infected with it. I could feel Raven as she worked on me.

“You dropped the bike didn’t you.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:27 AM
"Who give a fuck about a damn piece of metal? I need to get you better. Be still and rest. I won't leave your side."

I kissed his head. Something had drained him to the edge of his life force. he was safe but I could tell he was hurting. The pain was coming from his mind. I didn't know what had happened but it was strange.

I knew he would protest but I needed him to sleep. I started singing softly. I never sang unless it was for this. I wove the sleep spell into the singing. I watched as his eyes closed.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:29 AM
“Damn you and your sleep spell……”

I curled into her lap and held her tight. All I felt from her was the fear of lose. I had hurt her even more. I was so damn selfish.

“I love you.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:33 AM
"I love you too." I whispered into his ear.

I was so afraid I was going to lose him. I knew it would be a long night but I wouldn't leave his side for anything. I prayed no challengers tried tonight. With him being out that left the other members of the council to take his challenges. That meant me, Jerick and Kronos.

I held him like he was going to disappear before my eyes. He accused me of running from my problems and he does this because he assumed I was going to be mad. I sighed and got comfy. He would not leave my embrace if I could help it.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:36 AM
I held on to raven as tight as I could. I never wanted to let her go. If of the women defeated her I would kill them and take raven as my mate again. NO one would stop us.

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:41 AM
I felt him finally slip into sleep. I stopped singing and brushed the hair from his face. I just stared at him as he slept. The spell would last for at least 6 hours if not longer. I told Jenna that we were not to be disturbed unless it was an emergency. If not they needed to go to my dad or Kronos.

I laid my head against the head board and after several hours of watching him I dozed off myself.

I was awoke loud noises out side the bedroom door. Damian was coming around slowly. I laid him down and moved to the door. There were voices and yelling. Jenna was trying to keep someone actually several someones out of the room.

I went back to Damian and waited on him to finish waking up.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:44 AM
I was at full power again. People that interrupt my sleep piss me off the worst. I sat up and walked over to the door. As I opened it Jenna fell into my arms. She looked surprised to see me up.

“HI little one and who might these dead dogs be?”

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:48 AM
I stood next to Damian as he faced the group of men and women.

"It's a mixed group master. Several of them heard you were hurt and thought it was time to challenge your leadership. Some of the others wanted to challenge about the wedding and the rest are just a bunch of nosy wolves. I tried to keep them out. I'm sorry master."

I pulled her to me as the people started protesting her description of them. I was getting angry quickly. I took a lot to make me loose my temper but they were getting me that way fast.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 07:52 AM
“ALL OF YOU DOGS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I TURN YOU ALL TO FUCKING DUST!”

I roared with all my power. The room dropped close to a hundred degrees. I was pissed. If I heard one peep I would kill them.

“You have forced your way into my house. You have disrespected my family. And you have hurt my servant. Leave or you will die.”

I dropped the temperature another 50 degrees to 80 below 0. It was well beyond freezeing in the room.

freedom
04-07-2007, 07:56 AM
I held Jenna to me as we both shivered. I'd never seen him like this. He was angry beyond belief. I was shaking with fear even though it wasn't directed at me. I could smell someone had pissed themselves.

I watched as all but 3 left. One person in the crowd was Drake. He'd got caught up in it trying to get to Jenna. The other two were women. They were trying to show that they could with stand his rage to be his mate. I knew what they were doing. I put my hand on Damian's shoulder and moved close to him.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 08:02 AM
“Hi Drake if you would be kind enough to take these women away. They are strong I will give them that. If I hear one peep from either of you two women I will not hesitate to kill you.

Go home and find a different man to mate with. I can sense you truly want only to mate with the strongest of men. That is honorable. Yet you wish to separate a family to do so. Drake and Lilly would have split parents. I will never have my kids have to choose between their mother and me.”

I walked over to them as the air turned to normal once more. I touched each of them and kissed there foreheads. I turned them around and walked them to the kitchen.

“Ladies sit down and get a drink I think it is about time you tell Raven why you think she is unfit to be my mate.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 08:09 AM
I leaned against the door frame in the kitchen. I wanted to hear this. These two women had come to the village while I was training as a mage. I had known them a long time and had never done anything to anger them.

The tall blond smiled at Damian then turned to look at me. I returned her smile with an icy one of my own.

"That an easy explanation. She's a whore. She's a murderer and a liar. I know her history. She did all these horrible things according to our history and then she goes and hides behind her powers and never does anything to repent for what she did. I know she bedded half the men that went to her for healing. She got her payment. No woman like that deserves someone as wonderful as you. I'm woman enough to satisfy you have no doubt."

I was breathing hard. How dare she say such things! I hadn't even realized I had moved to stand in front of her. I took a deep breath and moved back. I didn't want her to add bully to the list.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 08:13 AM
“And your point would be what? I already know all that. She is a whore, annoying, a bad cook, stubborn to end all, jealous as they come, has major anger management issues, and needs to brush her teeth better! I love you hun but damn that breath can kill.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 08:19 AM
His teasing help me back my anger off. I smiled over at him and turned back to the woman in front of me. I smiled at her coldly.

"You might do well to remember the anger management part Kira. I wouldn't touch your man with a ten foot pole. You've given him so many diseases that no woman would want him."

I walked over to the counter next to the fridge and pulled out a pack of gum. I smiled at Damian as I chewed a piece up. I was fighting hard not to rip into her. All the things she said were true but it was none of her business.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 09:05 PM
“Well uhm the disease thing I can fix easy enough. Bring your mate here and I will fix both of you up. As far as Raven sleeping with men before I came around. Well I don’t care. I mean shit I sleep with so many women I don’t even know how many.”

I walk over to them and lean down between their head. I kiss each of them on the cheek and lead them out.

“Ladies I know you care for me and only want to protect me. I also know that you never tried to stop the old chief from banishing me. You didn’t even think about the fact I have kids and what it would do to them. So stop being selfish and go.”

As I turn around I remember an old law I had completely forgotten about. The full moon was coming up and I had to take a member of my village to my bed. IT was a way to keep the chief connected.

“Kira come back later with your mate. It is almost full moon and I have that ceremony I have to do each full moon. You will be her this time around. Once I have cleaned you we will see.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I took a deep breath. I was hoping he would forget about that law. I shook my head. He didn't mean to make me angry but he could have picked someone that wasn't just moments ago sitting in the kitchen calling me a whore.

I turned to look out the big picture window behind the counter where I stood. I was angry and needed to calm down. I was starting to look forward to the first challenge Damian had set up for me. These two had never made a formal challenge but that yellow folder upstairs was full of them. I had checked yesterday and after the announcement went out 20 women had sent them in. I could bring it down to 10 in moments with the way I felt right now.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 09:16 PM
I walk in and wrap my arms around her.

“I am sorry I did that to you. I chose her so she can see how much you love me. Once she sees that she is no match for you she will understand.”

I looked out and the 40 so challengers for today had arrived.

“Well love your 20 are here and half of mine just showed up I guess we should go kick some asses.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 09:27 PM
I slammed my fist into the counter leaving a crack.

"Good. Let's get this over with."

I hugged him back and walked out the door. I was already breathing hard. I stood on the front steps and waited. When I had gotten dressed I had put my black leathers on. The only color on my sleeveless top was the blood dripping off a ravens beak and claws. It matched my mood perfectly. I crossed my arms and smiled at the women as Damian explained the rules he had as chief set up.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 09:31 PM
“Ok everybody. Poisons are forbidden, Weapons are forbidden. You are allowed what ever powers you have. NO deaths wound but don’t kill. Those are the rules for both sets of matches. Once the women are done the men will begin.”

I sat down on the throne that was place for me to watch from. Jenna hopped into my lap and hugged me as we watched.

freedom
04-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I smiled as I walked out to the circle the men formed to watch the women battle. These women would walk away from here needing healing badly. I stood with my arms crossed waiting on the first one to walk out. I had a cold air around me. My anger an almost physical thing.

I felt my smile grow as the first person walked out. I knew her well. She was from my village. Her name was Asha. She was my height with red hair and green eyes. A really pretty young woman but she had always been a sloppy fighter.

I watched as she shifted. I just shook my head. I let my claws and teeth shift. She ran at me and I side stepped her and watched her crash into the crowd. She was even clumsier in wolf form. She charged me again. I sliced her ribs deep as she ran by. I saw her stop and realize I had gotten first blood.

I grinned at her and motioned her back towards me. She was mad now. I grabbed her arm as she swung it and climbed onto her back. I wrapped my legs around her throat as I sent blow after blow to her head. She was starting to stumble. I jumped of her as she hit her knees. She stood once more and slashed wildly at me.

I sent my fist crashing into her sternum. I felt it crack under my hand. While she tried to breath I slipped out of my clothes and shifted totally. When she stood back up and ran at me I grabbed her around her already sore ribs and chest. I lifted her off the ground and squeezed. I could hear more bones breaking. I sank my teeth into her neck and waited for her to give up.

She screamed as my teeth sank into her. It was just moments before she gave up. I dropped her in a heap and walked back to the side of the ring. One down already and I hadn't even broke a sweat.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 09:54 PM
“Ok ladies if anyone wants to quite you can do it now.”

4 of the women ran over and bowed and left. The other 5 were still there. This wasn’t going to take long.

“Round 2 begin”

freedom
04-07-2007, 10:11 PM
I smiled as my next opponent walked into the circle. This wolf I didn't know. She was short and had black hair. She had joined up with us when we left Ireland. She nodded to me in respect and I did the same.

I waited as she shifted. She moved slowly and with precission. I grinned. I might actually have a fight on my hands. I let my speed and strength match hers. We exchanged blows for what seemed like and eternity.

I knew I had four more fights to do so I finally poured myself into it to end it. She raked her claws at my face. When she did I ducked buried my claws into her stomach. I lifted her off the ground. I didn't rip enough to kill her but enough that she would be in bed for a few weeks.

I dropped her and stepped back. She was in too much pain to continue. I was feeling some of the blows she had left me. Once she conceded I walked to her and healed her. I wanted to congratulate her on a great fight.

"You're the best I've battled so far. Thank you." I helped her up. Her wounds were closed but I'd left the pain and bruising as a reminder. She smiled at me and limped away. I had a cut across my cheek where she'd managed to draw blood. I let it bleed. She deserved the respect.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 10:16 PM
“Anyone else want to take off? This will be your last chance.”

I watch all but one leave. I knew her as the best friend of the women Raven had fought a while back. She was weak but did for revenge on her friend.

“Let the last match begin. Also challenge wipe the poison off your claws I can smell it from here. I warned all.”

I saw her wash her hand in the pond and walk back over. She was trapped no poison and fighting raven. I decided to make it more interesting.

“I shall allow weapons for this match. Use whatever you like the poison rule is still in place.”

freedom
04-07-2007, 11:00 PM
I stood and waited as she ran to grab a weapon. She had a short sword. I nodded. I didn't move to get my daggers. I knew why she was here. She wanted me dead and she would risk exile to get it. I had to admit that she was a true friend to the woman I had hurt before.

I motioned her forward. I waited for her to swing her sword back. When she did I left claw marks across her chest. I moved back as she looked down at the blood. I shrugged and kept watching her. I knew she was going to try and cheat. I just didn't know exactly how since she had washed the poison off her hands.

Her swings with the sword were more controlled but I had still managed to cover her in claw marks. She stumbbled in front of her pile of clothes. I m oved back to give her time to get her feet. I saw the clothes move. She had gotten something from them but I didn't know what. She tackled me and I felt a sharp pain in my side. I smiled as anger filled me. I grabbed her up by her throat and threw he across the ring. I looked down to see a dagger sticking out of my side. I pulled it out and threw it back at her. It burried it's self in her right shoulder pinning her to the ground.

"That was a killing blow you tried on me. I should kill you for it." I growled as I stood over her. Damian signaled the match done before I could do anything. I walked out of the ring and sat down on the steps. I was pissed. I felt a burning sensation. The blade had been poisoned. I motioned Jenna over and told her what she needed. Damian didn't need to know right now. He had his fights to do for the day.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 11:39 PM
I went over to the women and grabbed her by her throat. I could smell the poison and knew she was going to die soon anyway. I removed the poison from her then punched her so hard blood poured from her mouth.

“You poison Raven and I should kill you bitch. Leave and go tend to your wounds.”

I motioned for the first man to come into the ring. My weapon rule was still in place so I had Dolly bring out my weapons. The amulet, sword, ring, belt, and shield, once all were on I was glowing brightly.

“How about I make this fair all 20 of you can come at me at once! If you can cut me you win.”

The first 5 came at me from all sides. I laughed as I moved so fast and smashed each in the chest with my shield. When the shield came in contact a giant block of ice formed around them.

The next 5 shifted and jumped to attack form above. I swung my sword once and they were covered in billions of tiny cuts. As they landed I formed a cushion of air to soften the landing.

The final 10 all rushed at once. They all had spears and I let ever spear hit me. The belt glowed and my skin hardened to beyond diamond. They all froze in fear. I released a blast of energy and all 10 were burnt by it. I released the frozen ones and all 20 ran from the courtyard.

“Tomorrow will be fun. Need help with the poison love?”

freedom
04-07-2007, 11:50 PM
I smiled at him as Jenna worked on me. The poison wasn't strong but it was making me sick at my stomach.

"No...let her she needs to learn this."

I took a deep breath and tried to calm my stomach. I felt the dried blood on my face from the second girl. She had been a true warrior. I respected that. I didn't let Jenna touch the wound. I could leave a scar. I would leave it out of the respect for the woman I had fought.

"If I catch that cheating bitch doing one thing wrong I will kill her. You know that don't you love?"

I sighed as Jenna finished the poison spell and my stomach stopped spinning.

Akuma-san
04-07-2007, 11:53 PM
“Well I already told her that. I am sorry I didn’t stop the match in time. I smelt the poison when she stabbed you.”

I sat down and pulled raven into my lap. Jenna Pressed herself to my side as Dolly took the sword and shield back to the library.

“Did you at least watch my match?”

freedom
04-07-2007, 11:57 PM
"Of course I did. You were amazing. I'll be surprised if the other ones show up."

I watched Dolly walk off with out saying a word to me or even looking in my direction. I was glad things had calmed down on that situation.

"You don't have many more of the items to find. Any clue as to when that special full moon is supposed to be?"

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 12:01 AM
“We got a while. Mars will reflect light to the full moon and turn it red. It only happens once every 100,000 years. It opens a gate to hell and allows demons to enter our world. We have 20 more years before it happens. I got to find the other items and master them by then.”

I kissed her as Dolly came back and took my other side. She wiped ravens wound and rubbed cream to stop the bleeding. Afterwards she bandaged it.

“Thanks Dolly. You will get a reward for this. See you later.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 12:12 AM
I didn't say anything to Dolly as she touched the wound on my face. I still wasn't comfortable around her but I didn't have much choice right now. Damian had me in his lap holding me. He wouldn't have let me move if I had wanted to. I knew he felt me stiffen. I tried to relax.

She looked at me after Damian spoke. I mumbled a thank you before she turned back to Damian.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 12:15 AM
“Little bits at a time love little bits at a time.”

I sat up and went inside. As they followed I found Dolly and went with her. As we pulled into the library she started crying into my chest. I held her like a father holds his child.

“She hates me I know she hates me.”

Dolly sobbed.

freedom
04-08-2007, 12:19 AM
I stopped at the library door to talk to Damian about the black haired girl I'd fought. I heard Dolly start to cry and say that I hated her. I took a deep breath and moved away from the door.

I didn't hate her. I hated me. I had to deal with that and it took time. The only thing that annoyed me about her was that she kept obsessing over the fact that I hated her. I went down to the springs and dived in. There was a shallow spot on the far end that was just deep enough to sit down and stay covered in the warm water. I swam to it and laid my head back on the ledge and closed my eyes. I was sore from the fighting. It was a good sore though. I smiled my anger sated for now.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 12:26 AM
After I calmed her I went to the springs. I knew raven would be there. She always went to the springs. I slide in next to her.

“So you came to talk to me.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 12:29 AM
I didn't miss a beat. I let the Dolly thing go. I looked up at him and smiled.

"We should offer that black haired wolf a spot in our new police force. She's good and with more training....she'd be the only woman in town that I would ever think might have a chance in hell at beating me."

If I didn't dwell on the Dolly situation it would eventually go away.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 12:34 AM
“I already had her held back. When she left I had Danni bring her in the back door. I treated her wounds the rest of the way. She asked that I remove the scare on you.”

I touch her and heal her wounds.

“Sorry the loser had a request to me if I feel like it I will fill it. Hers was to help you so I agreed. Danni let her in please.”

At that Danni let the girl in. She dropped to the side of the Hot springs and did the normal things a proper wolf does to great her chief. After I motioned her to come in. she took a seat next to Raven. I could see she wanted to talk to both of us.

I grabbed Raven and slide into her. I grew to lock her in place. I knew she was stuck and was happy about it.

“Well may I ask your name?”

freedom
04-08-2007, 12:51 AM
The young woman blushed as she watched Damian slide into me. I just smiled at her. She smiled back and began to talk.

"My name is Aria. I am honored that you all have taken the time to speak with me."

She was very proper. I wondered what she had been before she was a wolf.

"It's not very often Aria that I find another opponent worthy of fighting. You are good. I want to offer you more training and a place on our police force. You would train with Kronos. Do you think you would be interested?"

She smiled and nodded quickly.

"I would be honored Mage Raven. I also wanted to tell you that it was an honor to fight you. You are truly fit to be our chief's queen and 2nd on the council. I will never challenge your rights in those again and I will help defend those rights as well. I had heard such awful stories of you when I first went to Ireland. I heard people scaring children with tales of you. That's why I challenged you. I thought you were a monster and needed to be destroyed."

I started laughing but lost it as Damian thrust into me softly. I looked at him and smiled. He was in a rotten mood. I returned my concentration back to Aria.

"People make my deeds worse then they were. I'm actually honored that you had a valid reason behind your challenge. Not that you were just a horny bitch with something to prove."

Aria laughed this time. "Wanting to work for you was the reason I came to talk. Looks like it's a case of great minds think alike."

I looked down at Damian. "Well great chief...do you approve?"

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 01:13 AM
I thrust into her again. She squeaked as I did so.

“Well I guess that would be good, but under one condition. I train her. I know Kronos. He will try his hardest to get this hotty into bed.

I will train her myself. I am far better at Hand to hand then he is. I also wanted to extend an invitation to you. I know you still don’t have a proper place to live.”

It was easy to see. Her clothes were worn and battered. She was dirty to end all. I also saw she wasn’t getting enough to eat.

“You will live here with us. I know of a woman in my war council that has issued a challenge to Raven. She ran today so her position is open. I wanted to offer her position to you.”

She gasped and mumbled something. I reached out and pulled her close to me. I ran some energy into her to calm her. I smiled down at her as her hand rested on Raven’s leg.

“Thank you if you feel the same after a week of training me I will accept.”

She was finally coming out she hugged raven and kissed me. I saw her blush down to her toes when she placed her hand right on the base of my dick. She fell back into the water mumbling apologizes as she went.

“Love I have to is it ok if I use that way to get her comfortable around us like this? My dick will be touching her when we train. I can’t have her falling over each time it happens.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 01:17 AM
"This once yes. But don't think it will be like Jenna. That's a special situation."

Aria really was much to shy. She would have to get over that if she was ever going to get people to respect her without kicking their ass.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 01:31 AM
“Trust me I know I know. Jenna is special I only do this to get them over the shyness.”

I slide Raven off me and set her down. I watched as she orgasmed as I slide out of her. As I stood my dick was in full glory. Aria came out and looked at it. She blushed so red I swear the water even turned red.

“Ok Aria get your cute little ass over her now. I am going to fuck your shyness right out of you.”

She gasped and began to back away saying it wasn’t proper for me to do that. I covered the distance in a blink and grabbed her arms. I went back to were I had been sitting. Once I held put her in my lap she blushed again.

“Ok Aria if you keep blushing more and more your heart isn’t going to have enough blood to work right.”

I cupped her pussy and my fingers easily slide into her. Then it happened. I hit a block. She had been turned as a virgin. I pulled my hand out and held her close to me.

“He was a sadist bastard wasn’t he?”

I looked at raven and mouth the word virgin to her and showed her the bite mark.

“Well I will fix you up. Get ride of that damn cherry for the last time.”

Her face light up. She hugged me I felt tears on my neck. I searched her mind and saw her rape again and again. I then saw her watching me. She was sneaking over to my practice area and watching me.

“Well well are you into nature watching little one?”

She mumbled and tried to talk. I kissed her and sent an orgasm into her body. She tensed and then relaxed more. I began to finger her as I sucked on her breast. I signaled Raven to come over and help. I dropped my walls and told her it all.

freedom
04-08-2007, 01:39 AM
I moved over next to them. I knew the man in the visions Damian had shared. Sadistic wasn't the word for it. He was one that I would love the have used my daggers on slowly.

I pulled Aria's hair out of her face and smiled at her. I knew she was a nervous wreck.

"Relax, he won't hurt you I promise and it will never go out of this room."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 01:51 AM
“I will make this enjoyable for you jus promise me to talk to us from now on ok.”

Aria saw the tears in my eyes and kissed me. She was nervous but set her slit on the tip of my dick. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up off of it.

“No that will hurt far too much right now. Let me adjust it to a manageable size for you.”

I shrunk my dick down to a very small 4 inches. I saw the bastard was tiny as well. She settled down and I went through her cherry. I had taken the pain for her. It was bad. She had the worst kind of cherry to break. It hurt like giving birth. I had taken all of Ravens pain and that is what it felt like.

She was shocked that there was no pain. I held her tight to my chest. I didn’t want her to know. I healed the area closed. She would no longer have it to deal with.

“Better little one?”

Aria nodded her head and hugged me. I saw her face as I began to grow my dick. She began to pant as I pumped orgasm after orgasm into her slight body. She was shaking in pleasure. Once I had grown back to full size I sucked her nipple into my mouth and sent even more powerful orgasms into her.

After two hours of care I had her sleeping in my arms. She was content and purring. I had her shift her tail and ears. IT was so cute me carrying her to her new room. I lay down next to her as Raven got her other side. We fell asleep. We were all sleepy after the fight and care session.

freedom
04-08-2007, 02:00 AM
I awoke in a tangle of arms and legs. I was disoriented for a few moments then I remembered. I pulled out and got up and pulled my clothes on. I walked down to mine and Damian's room to get clean clothes. I walked in to find Dolly cleaning. She stopped and looked up at me.

"Go ahead...finish I'll come back in a few minutes."

I turned back to the door. I stopped. I thought about telling her how I felt but I wasn't really ready. I looked over my shoulder at her and turned the door knob. I'd tell her one day.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 02:07 AM
As I woke Aria was clamped down on my waist with my limp cock in her mouth. I pulled her mouth off my dick only to have her drag her teeth on it.

“Ok Aria you can take it out when you are done with it.”

She was sucking on it like a child suck on their thumb. It was a weird sensation. I moaned as Raven walked in on it.

“I think baby has a bottle and wants some milk from it.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 02:13 AM
"I think it's time to break baby from the bottle." I had offered to share once. I wasn't in a sharing mood at the moment.

I reached out and shook her fully awake. She looked up at me slightly confused. I tried to hide the irritation in my eyes but I guess she saw it and moved away from Damian. Every time I got near Dolly I got stressed. This was left over from that.

I tried to lighten my mood.

"Lets go eat I'm starving."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 02:35 AM
The whole way to the kitchen Aria was saying sorry to Raven. I knew the reason she had done it. When she was young she had sucked on a blanket. We had none so she just found what ever was handy.

After we ate I got Raven to lend Aria her clothes. They were the exact same size which was good. I decided to buy some new clothes for Aria. Her old ones were about to fall apart as it was.

“Girls get dress and let’s go shopping. Aria needs new clothes. Her old ones are about to fall apart.”

I had ordered a few wolves to bring her things and have them cleaned and place in her room. I had searched her mind for her favorite colors and martial’s.

freedom
04-08-2007, 02:48 AM
I didn't want to go back to the bedroom. I was worried Dolly would still be there. I walked back in slow motion. Aria chattered away as I walked in silence. I opened the door to find the room empty. I sighed and walked to the closet.

"Sorry most of my things are black and blue. I'm a creature of habit."

I took of the clothes from yesterday and pulled out a pair of tight fitting jeans and paired it with a soft blue tank top. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I didn't feel like fighting with it.

I found her a lighter colored shirt. She just didn't seem like the black type. She thanked me as she got dressed.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 02:58 AM
Aria was chatting away with Raven. I was happy. It seemed Raven had found a new friend. As we got into the Hummer I put in a new DVD for the girls to watch as I drove.

“So tell us Aria what kind of clothes do you like to wear?”

freedom
04-08-2007, 03:04 AM
Aria was a nice girl but she talked a lot. I tried not to get irritated. I needed all the allies I could get.

"I like anything comfortable. I'm a tomboy so I wear a lot of pants and jeans. I like to dress up sometimes too though."

I smiled at her. She was a lot like me in some ways. Having her around was going to be interesting.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 03:18 AM
I leaned back and told Aria to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Talking all the time got boring. Just relax.

freedom
04-08-2007, 04:06 AM
I turned up the radio. I loved music. I would love to have it running all the time but life didn't work that way. I closed my eyes and relaxed for the rest of the ride.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 04:28 AM
As we pulled up to the mall I got out and lifted Raven onto my back. She wraps her legs around me as Aria takes my left side. As we walk I can see the men and women stare. Jealousy of Raven and Aria is plain on the faces of the women.

“Are you always this popular with humans you two?” Aria asked as a woman through a French fries at her. I grabbed them and tossed them back hitting her in the face.

“Pretty much.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 04:34 AM
I had to laugh. It was funny to watch the humans.

"Don't worry about it Aria. You'd be surprised how these trips work out sometimes. Good or bad. A lot of it's been good. I remember shopping for baby stuff for Drake and Lilly."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he walked into on of my favorite stores.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 04:51 AM
“Hi Girls I am back with a new girl who needs a new wardrobe.”

All of the teens gather around Aria and drag her back as I sit down and Raven straddles my lap.

freedom
04-08-2007, 04:55 AM
I laugh at the faces Aria makes at some of the clothes they show her. It was like watching a group of cats trying to corner one solitary mouse. I laid my head on Damian's shoulder and watched with a smile. I was glad it wasn't me. I liked my leathers and was very happy with what I had.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 05:13 AM
I laugh as one of the girls grabs Arias butt. She turns beat red once more.

“You know she is cute.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 05:16 AM
"Yes she is but just because we look a lot alike doesn't mean you can get any ideas in your head. I share you with Jenna. That's it."

I kissed him on the nose. If he kept on he was going to make me second guess having her as one of our allies.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 05:18 AM
“Aw but you two are like freaking twins. A real threesome would be so damn hot. Plus well never mind the plus.”

I heard Hero by nickleback come on and closed my eyes as I listened. It was one of my favorite songs.

freedom
04-08-2007, 05:24 AM
I started laughing to myself. Like twins huh? This could be fun. I wondered how good a sense of humor Aria had. I could get into all kinds of trouble with this.

Aria was finally done and walked back to us with several bags in her hands.

"I'm ready when you two are."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 05:29 AM
I put my hand up and motioned for her to sit down. The song wasn’t even half done yet. I loved this song. It always gave me chills.

freedom
04-08-2007, 05:36 AM
I watched him as he listened to the song. I knew he loved music too. That was one thing that I wish I hadn't missed out on for all the years I stayed away from humans. I did have the advantage of knowing a lot of the now unknown music from my childhood.

I hummed along with the music. I never sang out loud except for healing and that was rare.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 05:46 AM
Once the song stopped I paid for the stuff and we took off. As we piled a woman came up behind me and grabbed my ass. I spun around and shifted my eyes. Cold icy slits meet her eyes.

“Mortal next time you try something like that. Make sure the person you are doing it to is not a god compared to you!”

I grabbed her and read her mind. She was a spoiled rich bitch type. I erased her existence from the world. I grabbed her driver’s license so she could watch it go blank.

“You no longer exist in this world. Get in the car and shut the fuck up!”

I tossed her to Aria and drove home. I tossed the girl to Jerick and told him. He knew she was going to become a slave girl. She had taken advantage of her money and killed a girl. I knew this girl she was the girl I had named Danni after.

freedom
04-08-2007, 05:54 AM
I didn't understand why he was so angry. He talked to my dad. But wouldn't tell me what was going on. He was stomping down the hall. I chased after him.

"Damian! Would you wait a minute! What's going on? I've never seen you act like that."

I stopped as he turned to face me. The look on his face was one of pain and anger.

"Talk to me baby."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 06:12 AM
“That bitch is the reason Danni my only human friend my raped and murdered. She was offended that Danni was so close to the human me. So in an attempt to get me free she had hired a bunch of werewolves to rape and murder her.”

I found Danni and bent her over. She asked what the hell I was doing. My Danni had a scar on her right butt cheek. I had never bothered to cheek Danni. As I pulled her pants and underwear down I saw the scar.

“Why did you hide it from me? Why didn’t you tell me who you were? You aren’t over 100 you are the same age as me. Tell me”

I screamed at the top of my lungs. She had a sad look on her face as Drake was standing stunned.

freedom
04-08-2007, 06:18 AM
I walked over to Drake and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks like he wants to run to Danni. I shake my head no. This is something that Damian and Danni had to work out.

Danni turned to look at me. I just smiled at her. There was nothing I could do.

"I would answer him sweety. I've never seen him this angry or hurt."

I pulled Drake to the back of the room. I knew he needed answers too but we could give them some idea of privacy.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 06:36 AM
I grabbed a vase and smashed it. I was so pissed I was about to kill.

“Why? I love you. I always have and you know it.”

I was in tears as I stared at my first love. She wouldn’t even look at me. She just had a sad look on her face as she stared at the floor. She looked up with anger in her eyes and slapped me.

“You had all those powers and just watched them rape me. They tried to kill me and you could have saved me from them. I hated you for as long as I have been a Wolf. Then you show up and free me.

I thought I had a chance to kill you and get revenge. Then I saw you fight and knew I was no match for you. I thought you would be weaker in your sleep. I planned to kill you then but you left. By the time you got back I had fallen for you again.

I watched you with Raven. I saw how happy it made you and her. She treated me well as did you. Then Drake came along. He was like another you, same voice, same everything. I took all the love I had for you and put it into him.

As time went by I started to hate you again. I hate you so much. I have wanted to kill you for so long. But you are Drakes idol. Yet all you seem to care about is your women and money. He hates you just as much as I do.”

Her words cut deeper then any blade ever could. She knew when I can’t concentrate I can’t use my powers. I was broken. My own son hated me as did my first love. I looked at Lilly and searched her mind. Buried in the back of her mind she even hated me. I stood up and summoned my sword. It was the one thing that could kill me.

“If you all hate me so much then use the blade of wind and kill me. If I can’t even make the people I care most for happy then just end it all for me. You have already shattered my soul. Kill my body to match it.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 06:44 AM
I was putting a stop to this. I looked at Drake in disappointment. I walked to stand in between Damian and Danni.

"If she kills you then she kills me to. I can't live with out you I love you too much. If these ungrateful brats can't understand all the sacrifice you have made to keep them safe and happy then they should go elsewhere to live."

I turned to face the kids.

"How can you hate a man for trying to make your life better? How can you hate someone that has given up all his freedom and time to keep you safe and provide for you? You don't know the shit he goes through everyday. Listening to others problems and worries. Trying to fix all of them. All any of you had to do was speak up and you would have been heard."

I turned back to Damian and took the sword from his hands.

"Children or not. I'll kill you before you lay a hand on him. I swear it."

I loved them all but this was insane and it was going to take insanity to fix it. They were all power hungry and greedy. It was going to stop.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 06:48 AM
“Raven stop. I know were they are coming from. I would rather die then see them unhappy.”

I grabbed the sword and drove it into my chest before any of them could move. I heard a scream as Jenna turned the corner to see me with the sword in my chest. It all went black as I fell to the ground.

freedom
04-08-2007, 06:56 AM
I couldn't breath. I ran to him and pulled the sword out of him. He wasn't going to die on me. I'd give all I had to keep him alive. I started working on him the second my hand touched him. I motioned Jenna over. I would need her help. This was awful. Tears filled my eyes. Without thinking I drained Jenna to a point where she passed out. I whispered I was sorry as she hit the floor.

I had the worst of the bleeding stopped but I was running out of power. I looked over my shoulder. My face and hands were covered in blood. My heart was dead.

"If I lose him over your stupidity I will kill you each and everyone. Slowly and painfully. You are no longer my children. Now get out of my sight."

My anger fueled my power. I called out for my father. I heard the door open as I worked. I let the images of what happened flow from me to him. I could feel the tears pouring down my face.

"When I'm done I will need you to move him some place safe. Keep the kids away from him please."

I finished healing the wound but it would be a while before he was safe. He had a lot of blood to replace and small parts of the wound that I couldn't heal. I was out of power. I gave one more push of healing power. I felt it pull my soul as I poured energy into him. I felt hands on my back as I passed out.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I woke a few days later. Kronos was sitting next to as Raven was next to me holding me asleep. Jenna was sitting by the door as Aria was by Jerick. As I started to move I herd Kronos tell them I was awake.

“Why the hell did you save me?”

freedom
04-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I took a deep breath. It hurt that he would even question my intentions.

"Because I love you. They were wrong and you'd done nothing wrong. They have become greedy and evil. You were not at fault. You may think me cold and wrong but I made them leave the city. All of them. As far as I am concerned I have no children."

I held him tight to me. I loved him more then anything. He took too much on himself and tried to make too many people happy before he made himself happy.

I knew he would be angry that I put them out of the city. I was the first thing I did when I woke up. I even had Jerick take them out and drop them off. He was as upset as I was that his grandchildren would act in such a way.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 07:14 AM
“What happened to the challenges? I know if I forfeit one I lose you and I don’t want that to happen.”

I asked as I sat up.

“The men and women were more worried about you. They also couldn’t believe your children. The city gave you its full blessing on the Mating. You are free of that matter. I know you hate us for what we did to them but they didn’t understand shit. Damian you have given up everything a wolf holds dear so others may have more of that.”

Jerick pleaded as Aria hugged him. She seemed to be close to him now. At least some good had come of this.

“So my children all hate me. They all want to kill me. I guess it was expected. I never spent any time with them. I spend only a hour a day with them each. I guess more was needed.”

As I stood up I felt dizzy and fell back onto the bed. Raven pulled me up to her. I was in tears once more. I couldn’t believe my family had turned on me.

freedom
04-08-2007, 07:18 AM
"You have no children. Don't think of them. They knew what you were trying to do. They had even agreed to help. They are dead. Morn them as if you buried them all but regret nothing."

I held him to me tightly. I would give my life to see him happy once more. If only he understood that. I motioned the others over and they all piled on the bed to touch him. Wolves healed quicker with the touch of others on them.

"All the family you need is here with you. I love you."

I whispered in his ear softly.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 07:26 AM
“Raven you know very well they just wanted their father back. I was always busy with something. I always took more and more on. I thought it did everything at once I could spend time with them later. I guess I was wrong.”

Jenna has taken my left side and Aria was on top. With the others piled around touching me. I held my girls close to me. Then a thought hit me. Where is Dolly?

“Guys what happened to Dolly? I know she wasn’t siding with them. I can feel her energy in me from healing me. Where is she?”

freedom
04-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Just as I started to calm him she walked through the door with the tray of food I'd sent her to get. I felt him relax as he saw her. It had been tense working with her the past few days but I'd handled it for him.

"Thanks Dolly. Just sit it down. Everyone can get what they want. Except for you mister." I poked Damian in the shoulder. "You move on pain of death. Cause you get up and fall after I spend all that time healing you I'd have to kill you. I will bring it to you."

I took a deep breath. I was shielding hard. I'd way overdone it with him. It had been hard for me to get back on my feet and I was still low on energy. The less he knew the better. Everyone including me were going to stop laying our burdens at his feet and try to work as a group to fix what we could.

I brought him back a plate of food. Even if he wasn't hungry he needed to eat.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 07:40 AM
I refused the food. My stomach wasn’t having any of it. I knew it would just toss it back up. I could see raven and the others were drained. I once again had been a jerk. Suicide never solves a thing.

I reached out to Raven and kissed her sending energy back into her. I saw the color return to her. I put my finger over her mouth and started to eat.

“You need it to move. I am forbidden to do that so put up with it.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 07:47 AM
"Oh you are a stubborn ass."

I would get him his energy back as soon as I could. I ate like I was starved. He ate slowly. I had enough energy to fix his stomach at least. I didn't even have to touch him. I saw the speed of his eating speed up. I sighed and went back for a second plate for us both.

"You can move when you have the energy to. I'll let you know when that is."

I shielded more and set a spell on him. When I got to a certain energy level a part of my energy would transfer to him. It was impossible to detect even for the most skilled of mages. I would be tired for a few day longer but he would get better faster. I handed him the plate and watched him inhale it.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 07:49 AM
After fruit, waffles, pancakes, steak, eggs, ham, and 4 gallons of chocolate milk I was feeling better.

“OK who is up for seconds?”

freedom
04-08-2007, 07:54 AM
I leaned back on the bed and laughed.

"I'll go get it. It's my turn. And no love...I won't cook it since you say I suck at it."

I kissed his forehead and went to the kitchen. My head was spinning but I needed a breather for a second. It had hurt so bad the past few day to see him laying there dead to the world. It had hurt to throw my children out of the village. I loved them. I didn't understand why they didn't hate me. I spent more of my time working then with them as well.

I leaned against the wall in the kitchen while one of the workers filled the trays with an assortment of food. I had to get back on my feet soon or he would start to suspect something. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. The circles under my eyes obvious. I cast an illusion that used almost no energy at all and returned to the kitchen to get the tray.

I thanked the young man that had fixed everything and carried it back to the bedroom.

"Is this enough for everyone or do I need to let this be yours alone love?"

I teased him as I set the tray down.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I grabbed a bowl of chocolate pudding and downed it. After wards I saw everyone was full I polished it off.

“Raven come over here and lay down. You need as much rest as I do. I know you are on empty get over here and lay down.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 08:09 AM
I smiled at him. I couldn't lay down right now. There were things that needed to be done. I would rest later.

"I will later love. I've got to cover some meetings while you rest. I'm fine. I'll lay down later after those are done. I'll expect your arms to be waiting on me too."

I kissed him deeply and grabbed the only thing he hadn't eaten. A big red apple. I waved at him as I left for a meeting about the new police force. I knew I was on empty too but there wasn't anything I could do about it now. There would be time for rest when the meetings were done. I ate the apple out side of the meeting door. I straightened my clothes and sat down for yet another boring meeting of politics.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 06:49 PM
“Kronos go to the meeting. Grab her and bring her ass to me. Besides the police force is your area. You are fine she is about to pass out.”

Kronos ran off and a few minutes later he brought Raven back to me. I grabbed her and held her tight. She was so tired she couldn’t even fight me. I pulled her head back and kissed her.

“You missy stay.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 08:39 PM
I returned the kiss and laid my head against his shoulder.

"I want to I really do. You have to realize we have enemies out there. If they don't see at least one of us they will start trouble. I'll stay for a few then I have to go."

I just wanted to lay with him and sleep but I knew there were things that needed done. This wasn't the first time I'd ran on little to no energy. I'd made it through it so I could do it again.

I hugged him tight. If he only knew how scared I'd been sitting there watching his blood pour over me as I worked. The clothes I'd worn that day were in a box. If any other magic users got hold of it they could use that dried blood against him easily.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 08:42 PM
“It is fine love I am feeling much better. We can both go I have been in worse shape then this before.”

I stood up and took her hand. I needed a bath and a change of clothes that was for sure.

“Bath now I smell odd….”

freedom
04-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I let him take my hand and walked to the springs. I saw Jenna on the way and asked her to bring us some clean clothes. I told her to check the box of clothes I had put away and make sure it was ok. I'd always know that my battle clothes would get burned covered in blood but I never dreamed it would be his.

I helped him undress because he was still stiff and a little sore from being in bed for so long. The wound had took too long to heal. I would have to get rid of the scar the sword had left once I had my energy back. I kissed it as I took off his shirt.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take care of that immediately. I'll get rid of it as soon as I can."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 08:53 PM
“Leave it. It is a physical manifestation of the wound my soul bears. When our children come back you can heal it.”

I slipped into the spring. I was so sore and stiff. I really was glad I hired the girl to rub us down. She was damn good to say the least. I hit the button and asked her to come into the springs for a rub down.

“I need a back rub bad the full job damn I am stiff.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I slid into the water and closed my eyes. I didn't swim I just floated. I was too tired to do anything else. After a few moments I moved over to my favorite shallow spot and laid my head on the ledge. I just wanted to be still and quiet for a moment. I looked up as the door opened and the masseuse walked in. I knew if something happened with him she would tell me. I lifted myself out of the water and laid on the edge. I closed my eyes just for a moment.

"Just for a minute. I'll be fine. I won't sleep. I'll just rest my eyes for a minute." I told myself but I was wrong as sleep took over.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 09:01 PM
After the message I was feeling much better. I sunk back into the spring and pulled Raven into my lap. I was so sick of being backstabbed. I buried my head into her chest and cried.

“I am sorry I wasn’t good enough for you kids. I am sorry I couldn’t save you Danni. Drake Lilly I am sorry I wasn’t a better father to you.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 09:05 PM
I woke when he pulled me into his lap. I held him tight as his tears ran down my chest. I wished that I knew what to say to make it better. To take his pain away.

"You did the best you could do love. If they couldn't understand that then it's their loss not yours. They will understand someday. I'm sure of it."

I kissed the top of his head as sobs racked his body. I took a deep breath and reached what little power I had out to him. I took some of his pain into me trying to help. I locked it into a little spot in my soul. I would return it when he was able to handle it better. His body stopped shaking and he looked up at me. I smiled at him and kissed him.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I got out and slipped on my favorite clothes. They were just right in every way I loved them. Raven also had her favorites on. As we went to the end of the police meeting I held her the whole time.

“Listen I already told you. We are starting an academy. One for each section, magic users will go to school from a young age, same with those gifted in combat. I want each academy to be equal.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 09:18 PM
He was flooded with more questions. Who would run the academy? Who would decided who was fit for what? What would we do if someone was gifted in both?

I took a deep breath. This was going to be a longer meeting then I had planned on. The thirty minute nap I'd gotten helped but it wasn't what I needed. I sighed and ran my hand up and down his back to help him relax. I was glad he had come now. I didn't have the answers to those questions. I hoped he did.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 09:23 PM
“It is all simple. Raven will be headmistress of the Mage School. Jerick will be head master of the Fighters Academy. Those that are gifted in both will go to Kronos. I will appoint a board to each school. Once we have more mages and fighters we will have other teachers and classes. I know a friend of Ravens has decided to move there village here. She is a great healer on Ravens level. There chief is a good man and can help Jerick.”