PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

freedom
04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I had been excited to hear that Lithril was coming to live in our village. It would be good to have another mage to match me. I smiled with the way Damian got in trouble I would need all the help I could get. I knew that Damian would love the chief from that village.

His name was Redalic. He was a bear of a man. Red hair and beard. He was your classic mountain man. Hair every where and clothes thread bare and thin. He was always smiling and laughing though. That was something we needed around here badly.

The meeting adjourned and I held Damian's hand as he lead the way to the kitchen. I knew he was starving already. I needed to eat to. The little bit I had done at the spring had drained me.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 09:49 PM
“If you don’t have anymore questions I will take my leave. I have quests to greet.”

I left the meeting to a silence. They were idiots. I didn’t do anything half assed. As we greeted the new villager I saw the women that had helped Raven with the pregnancy. I saw the dumbfounded look on her face as only two people greeted them.

“Raven how are you doing love?” Lithril asked as she hugged Raven. She went to hug me ad sensed the recent healing. “Damian what happened to you. I heard you were invincible in battle. Who hurt you this bad?” As her words hit me the scar began to throb. I smiled at her.

“That is a conversation we will have later. I am glad you are here. Redalic happy to meet you raven has told me all about you.”

The big man shook my hand easily as he knew I was hurt. I could see the worry in his eyes.

“Let’s go back to the house we can talk there.” The sadness on my face was readily visible as I turned from them. Raven went to grab me and I waved her off. I just wanted to get home.

freedom
04-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I looked at Lithril. I knew she could see the worry in my eyes. We followed behind him as he hurried back to the house. I took a deep breath and braced myself to take more of his pain and hurt. He always tried to handle too much on his own. I wasn't putting up with it anymore.

He lead us to one of the many sitting rooms that we had. There were huge comfy couches in this one. We needed big furniture with the two huge men that were finding a spot to get comfortable. I waited until Damian was settled to see if he wanted me to sit with him or not. He didn't make any indication so I sat next to his feet and put my head on his knee. As long as I was touching him I could work whatever magic I needed on him and never have to move.

"I'm glad you all decided to join us. Damian has such wonderful plans for this place."

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 10:49 PM
I picked Raven up and lay her down in my lap. I knew she was taking my pain and I hated it. It just seemed the more she took the more pain I felt.

“Welcome. In those folders are the plans I have if you want to read them and get the main ideas. I wanted you Lithril to help Raven with the Mage academy. Red if I may call you that. I wanted you to help Jerick with the Fighting academy.”

I watched them as they read.

freedom
04-08-2007, 10:56 PM
I laid my head against him and watched Lithril read the plans for the mage school. I need to get my masters book copied numerous times for the school. It would be our main learner at the school. I had yet to talk to Damian about it because I knew it would be hard to find a publisher that we could trust. I hoped Lithril might be able to help with that.

When she finished she looked up and smiled. "It's wonderful. I would be honored to help with such a wonderful place."

Redalic was done as well and he was smiling. "You got yourself a deal there boy."

I had to laugh as he talked. I thought my irish accent had been bad but Redalic was country as country could be. I saw Damian smile for the first time in days. Redalic didn't talk much but when he did he was honest and straight to the point. I loved having him around.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 11:00 PM
“Ok thanks. As far as books go I know a good publisher that can re print the magic books.”

I stood up and headed to the kitchen. I was hungry again and I knew Red would be as well.

“Food now I am starving.”

freedom
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Lithril and I hung back as the two men walked ahead discussing the fighting school. Lithril reached out and touched me.

"Love you are walking a dangerous path letting yourself run so low. Your power is barely a flicker and you are so tired. I know Damian can tell very little. His powers are strong but they don't lie in our area of expertise. Don't let this go to far."

I stopped walking and looked at her.

"I have to do this. If I don't..." I took a deep breath. "I'll lose him. Not to the physical wounds but to the mental ones. I know what I'm doing. Please don't say anything to him. He'll only get more depressed and upset. Today is his first day out of bed. With you here you can help me handle the everyday healings until I'm back on my feet if you don't mind."

She hugged me and told me not to worry. I had always known I could count on her for help. She was the closet thing I'd had to a mother after I became a wolf. Her and Jerick had kept me sane. Now she was doing it again. I felt her feed energy into me and I smiled. I felt much better.

"Thanks Lith. You're the best."

We walked to the kitchen just as Damian stuck his head out to see where we'd gone too.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I saw Raven was feeling better. I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

“Love stop it now. I am not blind I know what you are doing.”

I whispered into her ear as I feed her enough energy so she was back on full. I put a block on her. she would be able to send my power back into me for a while.

freedom
04-08-2007, 11:26 PM
I pulled back from him looking hurt. Why did he have to be so damn stubborn and never let anyone help him. I didn't care that the others were in the room.

"Why can't you ever let me help you? I love you. I want to help you. But you always push me away when you are hurting! Take this block off me right now! Stop running from me and let me be your wife, your partner, your everything. Please Damian."

The pain I'd held in for days poured out of me as tears poured down my face. All I ever wanted to do was help him but he wouldn't let me. I grabbed him and held him tight. I didn't want him running from me. I'd do what ever I had to do to keep him with me and happy.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 11:30 PM
“I will not. You love me so much you are pushing yourself too far. I can see how weak you had become. I have enough energy to be safe. You need to rest just as much as I do so stop.”

I kissed her forehead and sat her down on a kitchen stool. She was still crying as I held her. I felt Lith and Red each take one of us and hug us. They were good people. I was glad they had come.

freedom
04-08-2007, 11:34 PM
I sobbed against Red as he held me. Damian thought he was doing right but all he was doing was hurting me and breaking my heart. I couldn't get him to understand at all. Lithril didn't keep her comments to herself at all. She had always been out spoken.

"Damian, son, you are a stubborn shit. It's ok to let others help you. I wouldn't have let her go to far. You need to start trusting the one person in the world that loves you more then her own life. I know you think you are but you're still keeping her at arms length. I don't think you even realize it."

I looked over at him and saw he was some what shocked that she had said that out loud for all of us to hear. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the look on his face.

Akuma-san
04-08-2007, 11:39 PM
“Well I am sorry that when I woke up she could barely move. She works herself to hard and almost killed herself. She needs to also stop going so far. I hate to see others in pain more then anything. To see her almost kill herself trying to save me isn’t worth it to me.”

I pulled away from them and went to my library. I knew what I was doing. It seemed no one bothered to see it from my side any more. First the kids now Raven and Lith. I was trapped and I hated that feeling.

freedom
04-09-2007, 12:56 AM
I sighed and looked at Lith and Red.

"I'm sorry. He does this when he gets upset. He thinks he's all alone in the world. I'll be back. Please try to relax. I'll be back."

I was over the pity party. He would let me in and let me help or I was going to kick his ass. I laughed.

"Well...I'll give it a try anyway."

I opened the door to the library and slammed it behind me.

"All right lover. You're going to stop worrying about everyone else and think about yourself for once. You're going to stop hiding from me. AND YOU ARE GOING TO STOP RUNNING AWAY EVERY TIME YOU GET UPSET."

I yelled at him as I slammed my hands on the table. I was going to make him understand once and for all.

"Look at me when I talk to you please."

I waited as he lifted his eyes.

"Now baby I want you to listen. I love you more then anything in this world. That includes my own life. I would give it up gladly to keep you happy and alive. I'll admit you are right that I tend to go to far sometimes. But when it comes to you I can never go far enough."

I took a breath trying to calm down.

"You care so much about everyone and their happiness that you forget that some of us are happiest seeing you happy. You are a wonderful amazing person and I would never leave you or want to be with anyone else. You say that seeing me almost kill myself to save you isn't worth it to you. Well...my life is meaningless with out you so I'd gladly give all I have to keep you alive. I wasn't in pain from helping you I was in pain from seeing you hurting. Why can't you let me of all people close enough to help you when you need it? Why can't I be your shoulder?"

I walked around the desk and turned him to face me.

"If you don't start talking to me I'm going to cut you off from sex and kick your ass."

I smiled and kissed him deeply. I wanted to see that smile that I loved so much. I wanted the Damian I had met in the floor of my hut all those months ago.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:02 AM
“If you die to save me what makes you think I would be any better off? We are each others world. So if you die to save me I would follow you shortly of a broken heart same for you. So killing yourself to save me would be in vein.”

I turned from her and walked over to the window. I knew what she was saying but I also knew what I was talking about.

“Stop being so damn selfish women. You all say I am stubborn and selfish for not wanting my love to die to save me. Well did you ever once even once put yourself in my place? I find out you had given your life to me what I am going to do? Until I get the lore boots stop it. Even they have a limit to how long they can work.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
"Fine. Let's make a deal then. You talk to me and I'll try to be patient with you. If we both try maybe we'll get it right. You're right I didn't think about how you'd feel if something happened to me. I'm sorry. But please...I beg you...let me be there for you. Let me love you the way I was meant to."

I sat on the edge of the desk. My heart was tired. If he didn't let me in soon I was afraid he never would and I would still end up alone even when were are together. I hung my head and waited on him to answer me. I just wanted to be happy with him. Hell I just wanted to be WITH him period.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:11 AM
“Ok deal. First off I need to tell you this.”

She looked up at me.

“You have lipstick smeared on your forehead.”

I smiled at her as I grabbed a mirror and showed her.

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:16 AM
I laughed as I looked in the mirror. Where Lithril had kissed me earlier I had her lipstick on me. I never could figure out why she wore makeup. She had been turned later in life and she was a handsome woman. I'd never wore it. Didn't have a clue how to put it on.

I wiped it off, stood up and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you ya big goofball."

I kissed him softly.

"We should get back to the guest."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:18 AM
“Oh so Red and Lith are having sex in the kitchen. No wonder that guy always has a smirk on his face.” I laughed as we walked.

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:24 AM
I looked at him in confusion. Then it dawned on me that he was using his power to see what was going one with them since we'd left.

I started laughing.

"Think we should knock on the door first then?"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:28 AM
“Oh not even I want to shock them. I want to walk in on her bent over the table and him pounding into her and see the reaction.”

I smiled as I grew my fangs out. I was in a naughty mood.

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:33 AM
This was either going to be hilarious or very bad. I hung behind him as he swung the door open. I could see their faces as we entered. They were so embarrassed. They started fumbling with their clothes and apologizing.

Damian was leaned against the counter laughing and I was trying not to laugh to much. I couldn't do it. I joined Damian at the counter. It was good to laugh again.

"Ok kids...save it for later." I teased her as she dropped her skirt back down.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:35 AM
“Should we show them the spring then we all have a good romp? I am feeling so much better I need some and fast. Call Jenna to I think I can handle both of you at once.”

I pinched Ravens ass as Red dropped his shirt down. I saw a tattoo on his chest. A wolf how original he was.

“Nice tattoo Red I got one to. Save mine was free only cost a lot of pain.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:45 AM
I called Jenna to meet us at the springs. I listened as Damian told Red his tale about the tattoo. I'd lived it so I didn't listen to closely. Red was impressed to be sure.

Lithril was chewing my ear off about sharing Damian with Jenna. I explained to her that it was a special situation. I liked her too. It wasn't just something for Damian.

Jenna was in the water waiting on us. I was already stripped and in the water as Red was looking at Damian's tattoo. I kissed Jenna while we waited. I ran my hand down to her breast began to rub it hard. I moved my other hand down to her slit and slid my fingers in. I got her to moaning and looked over my shoulder at Damian. I blew him a kiss and went under water to slid my tongue in her slit. I felt him hit the water. Watching us was driving him crazy and I knew it. I came up for air only to be grabbed and tossed up on the ledge. Jenna was there seconds later.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:48 AM
I slide my fingers into both of them. Each of them moaned and bit my shoulder as I worked them. Jenna was always far more sensitive them Raven. She came first and hard. She fell back and passed out. I saw Lith check her. As she looked at me I smiled and shifted my tongue. I let it roll out and she gasped.

freedom
04-09-2007, 01:50 AM
I looked over at Lithril and smiled.

"Now you know why this man had to be saved. He is oh so gifted."

I teased as he worked his fingers inside me. I looked at him and winked. I licked the blood of his shoulder where I had bitten him.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 01:53 AM
“I slipped underwater and let my tongue slide into her. She went tense as I worked her. I decided to be mean. I hit her with a series of rapid fire full power orgasms each built on the last. I felt her go limp and came up for air.

“Next!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Jenna was awake again and she climbed down in the water. She slid onto him and wrapped her legs around him. I was catching my breath on the ledge of the spring. I smiled as I saw Red and Lith going at it on the other side.

I was about to catch my breath when I was pulled back into the water. Jenna was on Damian's shoulders. She was jerking and moaning as he worked his tongue into her. He motioned under the water. I laughed. He knew I could hold my breath for a long time. I took a deep breath and slid down taking him into my mouth. I worked him hard and fast. The water made it easier to take him deep cause i didn't have to worry about my throat getting dry.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:04 AM
I moaned into Jenna and she went limp as she gushed into my face. I grabbed her and laid her down on the side. She was out like a light again. I grabbed Raven and sat on the edge. I heard Lith gasp and again as she watched me impale Raven on my dick.

“Fuck you could kill someone with that thing!” she gasped.

“Eh it gets bigger.” I shrugged as I grew and shrunk it inside of Raven. I watched as they moved closer as my dick got bigger and smaller.

“Can you teach that trick?” Lith whimpered as Red slapped her ass.

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:09 AM
I was moaning and writhing as his dick grew and shrunk. I felt my orgasm building. I sank my teeth into his neck as I did. He didn't stop and I leaned my head back and howled like a mad woman.

I sagged against him. When he was in a mood to play he went forever. I looked over at Lithril.

"Sorry the magician can't share his tricks with the audience." I laughed as he twitched inside me. I knew he was no where near done.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:12 AM
I smiled as my fangs grew. I touched Lith’s forehead and sent an orgasm into her. She fell back and came up soon.

“Holy fuck that is a trick!” She gasped.

I grew to the max in Raven and started a rapid fire session of orgasms into her again. She was bouncing all over the place. Soon she had no energy left and slumped against me.

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:20 AM
I gasp trying to catch my breath. I was stuck on him. I couldn't do anything but ride it out until he shrank again and he knew it. It was torture but I loved every second of it.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:22 AM
“Lith could you help Raven off she is a little stuck right now.”

I smiled sweetly and no sooner had she wrapped her arms around Raven then I let lose another string of orgasms into both of them. Red was laughing his rather large ass off as they went into convulsions.

“oops!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:29 AM
I felt Lith's arms around me as the orgasms hit. I would have warned her if I'd had the air too. It suddenly dawned on me that Damian could almost use this as a form of torture. I laughed as the orgasms ended and Lith pulled me the rest of the way off of Damian. I laid on the stone floor exhausted.

I saw Damian looking at me as I laughed.

"Don't ask. It's only funny cause I'm exhausted."

I went back to laughing at the visual of captives being forced to orgasm over and over again. It was sick but funny all at the same time. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:32 AM
“So Red is Lith your mate?”

I asked the big man as he watched the 3 girls panting.

“No we are just kind I don’t know.”

He asked more interested in the girls then me talking.

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Lith caught her breath first and sat up. I watched as she shot Red a look.

"You don't know what we are? We've been fucking like rabbits for over a century and you don't know what we are? MEN!" She threw her arms up in the air.

I started laughing. I hardly got to see her upset or angry. This was going to be fun. I smiled and crawled to Damian. Jenna was right behind me. I was taking shelter before things got nasty.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:37 AM
My eyes got big. This was going to be funny.

“Oh shit storm at twelve o’clock duck and cover!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Lith got to her feet and walked over to the big man. She poked him in the chest.

"You ignorant loaf of a man. We are lovers in all reality we are mates. Why can't you ever admit that? You've never gone to another woman since you've been with me. Why can't you just say we are mates?!?!"

She was pushing him backward toward the ledge as she yelled. I saw his foot slip and ducked behind Damian. Red would make a big splash. Lith's hand flew to her mouth as he hit the water. She jumped in after him.

"Oh gods he can't swim."

She pulled him up to the ledge. Red was laughing as he pulled himself up on the ledge. He grabbed Lith and kissed her.

"Stop ya screaming you little vixen!" He kissed her deeply and put a hand over her mouth when he was done.

"We're mates. Ain't no other man going to be willing to deal with ya."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:46 AM
I had been laughing the whole time and Red’s last statement made me laugh so hard it hurt.

“Eh looks like we both have that same type of woman. At least your woman doesn’t have bad breath!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:53 AM
I punched him in the shoulder.

"I do not have bad breath!! I brush my teeth everyday! See if I kiss you ever again!"

I was trying not to smile as I turned to face away from him.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:54 AM
I pushed a finger into her and lifted her off the ground. She moaned and jerked as I did so.

“See moody to.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 02:58 AM
"Put me down. If you don't like my breath then you don't get that either!"

I gave up and started laughing.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 02:59 AM
“Oh poor baby ok I will put you down.”

I swing her out over the deep part of the springs and dropped her into the water.

“There you go dropped you.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:03 AM
I hit the water hard. I came up gasping for air. I hadn't had a chance to take a good breath.

"Oh you ass!"

I waited till he walked over to give me a hand out and pulled him in with me. I started splashing him with water as he tried to get to me.

"No more for you. Not even from Jenna. You're cut off. I don't have bad breath!"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:06 AM
I came out of the water with my hair over my face. I looked like a giant white rat.

“Fine no more for you either. You forget I can walk out the door and get a new woman.”

I stuck my tongue out at her and got a bunch of hair in my mouth. As I started to cough they all laughed at me.

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:08 AM
I went to him and hugged him.

"Poor puppy is all wet."

I kissed him after moved the hair out of his face.

"I love my wet puppy."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:10 AM
“Yeah sure you do stinky!”

I ran for the door as fast as I could. I knew I could out run her if I wanted to but I wanted her to catch me.

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:12 AM
I screamed in playful irritation and took off after him. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"I'm going to kick your ass!"

I was still wet and trying to hold on to him was hard to do.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:13 AM
I watch her slip off and land hard on her ass. I started laughing as she rubbed her butt.

“Ass meet floor. Floor meet ass.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:15 AM
"More like foot meet ass!" I kicked him hard as he stood there laughing at me.

"I told you I was going to kick your ass."

I scrambled up out of the floor and ran back towards the springs. I took a deep breath and dove under. I went to the farthest corner and floated behind a rock.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:18 AM
I jumped and landed on the rock. I grabbed the wooden bucket and filled it before dumping it over Raven’s head.

“Hi”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:20 AM
"Damn you to the 40 hells Damian Moonwater!!!"

I dove back under the water and stayed for a while. I could see him moving on the surface looking for me. I sent a thought to Jenna. She said something and he turned to face her. I leaped out of the water and pulled him in with me.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:23 AM
I grabbed her and shoved my still had dick into her ass. She gasped and the air left her. As we surfaced she gasped for air as I grew my dick to lock her in place.

“Hi again.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:29 AM
I was stuck. I was gasping for air. I'd had no warning that he was going in my ass.

"That's mean."

I tried to pull off but I knew it was no use. He just grew bigger. I stopped struggling and relaxed against him.

"Ok you win. I give."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:31 AM
I released her and she only started moving back and forth.

“Oh you were looking forward to a nice ass fucking huh?”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:37 AM
"You better believe it. You aren't going to go in and just tease me. Hell no! You're going to please me."

I tightened my ass muscles on him as I slid down him all the way to the base. I continued to flex and twist on him as I moved up and down.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:40 AM
I pushed her to the ground and started thrusting into her ass as hard as I could. She was screaming her head off as I pummeled her ass. Soon I felt a gush on my leg and knew she had cum. I filled her ass to the brim with cum. When I pulled out it rushed out and ran over her pussy and down to her chest.

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:43 AM
I was covered in his cum. I turned over to look at him while I got my breath back.

"Now that was nice."

I grew my ears and tail and let my tail twitch as I smiled at him. I leaped into his arms covering him in his own juices.

"That wasn't nice." I threw my head back and laughed as he made a face.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:45 AM
“Oh that is gross!”

I dropped her back into the springs as I went over to wash the cum off.

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:47 AM
I was ready to be dropped this time and got a good breath. I came up out of the water with a smile.

"I think its time we showed Lith and Red their rooms. I'm sure they are tired of watching us."

I pulled myself up out of the water and grabbed a towel. I dried off and started getting dressed.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:49 AM
I saw them all grab towels as I grabbed my big black robe and we all left. I had two rooms ready but I changed my mind and gave them one large room.

“It is big enough for both of you. I have plenty of rooms so with the recent vacancy you can have this one.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 03:53 AM
I sent Jenna down to tell the maids to bring the bags up here to be unloaded. I wrapped my arms around Damian. I sent Lithril a silent thank you. If she hadn't of said what she had in the kitchen I would never have gotten him to agree to let me help him.

She only smiled in return and that was enough. I knew Damian had more meetings. I wondered if he would be including me this time or not.

"We will see you at dinner. Damian has more meetings to go too."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 03:55 AM
“What are you talking about me? I have meeting that are about the Mage and Fighting schools. All three of you are coming with me. I know you need to put into this these so the school will run well.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:00 AM
I saw Lith and Red sigh. I just smiled. He was trying. I loved it.

"You really want them to feel welcome don't you love?"

I started laughing as Red fell back on the bed. I hugged Damian hard. I knew he was still hurt I could feel it but he was dealing with it. I felt bad that I hadn't given him the chance to deal with it all in the first place.

I sighed and turned to Lith. "Guess we'd better let you get ready. We'll meet you in the conference room when you are done."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:03 AM
“Map is on this display. Tap the screen. Lith tap the screen Red you might break it.”

We took off after we all laughed. I was still hurting but I knew I would deal. I loved them all and I didn’t even get to see how they reacted to me stabbing myself.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:06 AM
I held his hand as we walked to the confrence room. I could tell something was on his mind. I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head against him.

"What's the matter baby? What's going on in that handsome head of yours?"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:07 AM
“I passed out before I could see how the kids reacted to what happened. I don’t even know if they were shocked.”

I sat down in my big chair at the head of the table and she climbed into my lap and cuddled with me.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:12 AM
How could I tell him with out hurting him worse?

"Yes they were shocked. Drake and Lilly were badly upset. Danni...well..."

I trailed off not wanting to tell him that she'd been glad even though she was shocked. When I'd seen how upset Drake and Lilly had been I offered to forgive them and let them stay but Drake refused to give up Danni and Lilly refused to leave Drake.

I looked at him not sure what to say to him.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:15 AM
“Danni was glad I was dieing. So at least my real kids do love me some. I guess it really was just my fault. If I had been stronger for Danni none of this would have happened. I should have done something for her.”

I went silent as Lith and Red walked in. Red took a seat to my right and Lith climbed into his lap. I knew they had heard. I didn’t care.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:18 AM
I sighed. We'd have to talk more later. I didn't know why he thought could have done something for Danni. He hadn't gotten his powers yet when that had happened.

"I hope this meeting doesn't last long. These long winded men get on my nerves."

I tried to change the subject to lighten the mood.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:20 AM
“Eh I deal with you I am used to it. OH shit did I say that out load?”

Red laughed as he drank some water and spilled it down his front.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:33 AM
I punched him again.

"More like I put up with your ass!"

I kissed him just moments before the door opened and the other members of the meeting entered the room.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:35 AM
“Ok oldies. These are the leaders of the village that joined us.”

After greeting we discussed the schools and what was going to be done about every little detail. After a few hours I had them settled and the 4 of us left. I asked them to come into my library for some quiet time.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:45 AM
I settled into one of the big chairs in the library. I hated those damn meetings. It was like sitting with a bunch of kids. You had to hold their hands through everything.

"Oh thank the gods that is over!"

I saw the translation of the tablets were laying on the table.

"Did you get it all figured out or do you still have more to figure out?"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:47 AM
“All done. 20 years till the red earth. And a new item came in yesterday while I was out. It is already up. The boots as you can see are there.”

I poured a brandy for Red and Myself. The girls didn’t want anything.

freedom
04-09-2007, 04:57 AM
"You make it all sound so simple."

I smiled as we sat back and enjoyed the first relaxing evening in a long time. It was nice to just sit back and talk with friends. It reminded me of the cave. I couldn't help but wonder what the children were doing. I shook it from my mind. They had made their choice.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 04:59 AM
“100 to one the kids went back to the cave. It would be the only place they felt save in.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:03 AM
I looked at him. He must have been snooping in my thoughts.

"Mostly likely. They made their choice. No point in dwelling on it."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back in the chair. If I thought about it too much I would start to second guess my decision to send them away. I was surprised that he hadn't questioned me about it. He probably would have let them stay but I had been forced to make the decision on my own.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 05:05 AM
“I do miss Lilly I saw the hate but every one hates everyone at some level. She hated me because I was never around. She was always a daddy’s girl. I guess I wasn’t that good of a father then.”

I leaned back into my chair and saw Lith come over and She slipped into my lap and hugged me I felt tears on my neck.

“Great now I made her cry…”

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:10 AM
I sat up and looked at him. I got up and went to sit at his knee.

"Love you did the best you could do with the responsibilities you have. You have to remember that just because physically they look 20 something they are still very young and don't understand a lot of the world."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 05:14 AM
“Yeah well that makes it even harder. It is like I am neglecting a baby then.”

I pulled raven up to sit next to Lith. They both hugged me and I say tears in Reds eyes. He was a giant but a gentle one.

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:17 AM
"This will be good for them in the long run. They need to learn to fend for themselves. We've always provided for them. Much more then most wolves ever get. They are spoiled. I am sure they know if they need us that they can ask for help."

I smiled over at Redalic when I saw that he had tears in his eyes. He had always been such a good man. His village was where my dad had taken me to train for my mage and healer powers. I had always had a soft spot for the big wild man.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
“Okay between fucking crying beating where we are going to get paper and more crying. I am hungry again… I want waffle house like yesterday. My treat everyone! TO THE HUMMER!”

I jumped out of the seat and set Lith and Raven down. The mention of waffles had gotten a giant growl from Reds stomach. We looked at each other and took off to the driveway pushing and running as we went.

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:24 AM
I laughed as we watched the two men race down to the hummer. I motioned Lith over to the window. I got up on the seal and jumped down. We were right next to the garage. When they reached the bottom we were waiting on them.

"What took you so long?" I smiled at Lithril and opened the door to the hummer.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 05:27 AM
“What the fuck window jumpers is cheating!”

I climb in the drivers seat as Red slides into the back. I turn the radio on and head to the closest Waffle house. I was starving.

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:31 AM
"All is fair in love, war and waffles."

I closed my eyes as on of my favorite songs came on. Breathe by Breaking Benjamin. I loved it. I started humming to the tune. I started to sing but caught myself before I did. I didn't feel like being laughed.

Red started talking over the music and I growled at him.

"Wait till the song is over!"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 05:50 AM
Once the song had finished I pulled into the Waffle house and we all piled out. I had given Red a few of my clothes before I got him set up Lith was the same size as raven so we were covered in silk and leather.

“Can I take your orders?” The waitress asked. I saw her wink at me and I laughed.

“4 large orders of hash browns, 8 scrambled eggs, 8 Buttermilk and 8 Chocolate ship waffles, 4 Sliced of toast, a whole double chocolate pie, and mountain dew to drink. What do you 3 want?”

I saw the whole place had stopped and looked at me. I saw Raven laugh.

“What I had more then that for breakfast. I was wounded leave me be!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 05:58 AM
I couldn't help but laugh. Red ordered even more then that. I was sure the waitress was waiting on a normal order from me and Lith but I knew she was going to be badly surprised.

"I'll have 2 double cheeseburgers, 3 orders of hash browns covered and chunked, a chef salad, order of bacon, and an order of toast."

I looked at Damian as he looked at me funny.

"I wasn't starving. I sneaked a snack earlier."

Lith order the same as me except she added onions and chili to her hash browns. I thought the whole place was going to explode in shock.

The waitress brought our drinks back and smiled at me. "If you eat like that I'd like to know your secret!"

I smiled at her. "Sorry can't tell you. Family secret."

Lith laughed after the girl had left. I smiled and listened to the growling stomachs. I got up and put money in the jukebox. I played it every time we came here. Our normal waitress was out tonight.

I played my favorite songs of the moment Diary of Jane, Breath, Topless, Behind those Eyes and some other songs by slipknot.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 06:11 AM
When the songs came on the owner came out and bear hugged me from behind. He was a elderly man. He was a great person and loved people. The second he touched me I know he felt my sadness.

“Damian what’s up son? You are way to tense. I know something is up.” David asked as he looked at me with concern. I smiled. He really was a great man.

“Let’s just say the kids stabbed me in more ways then one.” I frowned and he hugged me again.

“So tell me who the new friends are.” He asked as he hugged Red and Lith. He loved people more then anything.

“These are a few old friends of Ravens. The giant is Red and the lady is Lith. I won’t bore you with the full names. You will just treat them like family as you always do.”

He talked with red and Lith. I could see they all were going to love him as I did. The waffles were the first to be carried out and I dug in. We all sat and ate as we talked. It was so funny to watch. Red and I ate out waffles in two bits while the girls were wolfing down just as fast. By the time we were all done the table was stacked with plates and gallons of drinks.

“Well I am full now. Well Raven time for some sexercise to work this off!” I yelled and the whole place laughed. Once I got the bill I laughed. It was well over 200 dollars a person and the waitress was mind boggled. I passed her 4 grand.

“Keep the change love and keep working here. David is a great guy.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 06:15 AM
I thought the waitress was going to have a heart attack as she looked at the money in her hand. It was probably more then she'd ever seen at one time. She stammered her thanks and went to put it away.

I hugged him as we walked out. I smelled a familair scent. I turned to look but it was gone. I shrugged it off and kissed Damian.

"So what do you want to do to work off this food?"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 06:28 AM
When we got out to the Hummer I say Drake and Lilly by it. They were looking down when we walked up. I saw the fire in Ravens eyes and signaled Red to lift her off the ground. He was far more skilled in combat then she was.

I went over and saw Lilly had tears in her eyes. Drake was also crying. I got to them and took each of their face in a hand and made them look at me.

“What’s up midgets?”

Lilly broke and hugged me as Drake did the same. They both cried as the mumbled apologies. I got them into the car and we drove home. As soon as I got out Lilly was attached to me. She didn’t want to let go of me.

“Well it is good to see you are back love.”

I said as she buried her head in my chest. I would never leave my family out of anything anymore. I had one more meeting and we would all go.

“Ok one more meeting and we are all going. Drake is working for the police force and Lilly is already a good mage so they need to be there.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 06:34 AM
I didn't say anything as we got out of the Hummer. I was glad they were back but they had to prove themselves to me before I let anything go. I didn't trust Danni not to have sent them here for some reason.

We walked into the meeting room. I watched the kids the whole time. I was glad that they took an actual part in the debates and discussions that were going on.

Once we left the meeting Lithril asked me to introduce her to the children. I motioned them over.

"Drake, Lilly I want you to meet," I smiled at Lith," Your grandmother Lithril."

I thought Lith was going to kill me when I said that. The kids introduced themselves politely. I smiled at them. I would be nice but I was keeping an eye on things.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 06:40 AM
I walked past them to my library and plopped down. I had already done a painful search. Both Drake and Lilly had a fight with Danni. They wanted to some back and see how I was doing. She just keep saying how it was my fault they had been banished.

Drake was feed up with it. He defended me saying I couldn’t have stopped them and I had more then made up for it. Lilly had actually punched Danni in the stomach and pushed her into the dirty old Hot springs. They had run to town and saw the Hummer.

freedom
04-09-2007, 06:43 AM
I followed Damian to the library. I sat down in the floor next to him so that the others could have the chairs. I knew the next little bit of time was going to be awkward. I watched as Drake and Lilly sat down across from their father. They looked at each other then both started to talk at the same time.

"Whoa on at a time kids. We can't hear you both!"

I yelled over top of them.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 06:46 AM
I showed them the images. They both nodded. I showed the other three and they were all happy.

“At least you were worried that I might have died. But you are still not trusted. You will have to work to stay here. Any more of this bullshit and you can go and work for a living. No more help from me.”

freedom
04-09-2007, 06:53 AM
I was glad that he was being stern with them. I was glad they had lost Danni. I knew it had broken Drakes heart. It was his first love. I sighed. He would find another girl. It wouldn't be easy as I well knew but it would happen someday. I was starting to wonder if Lilly would find anyone.

I laid my head on Damian's knee. Things seemed better now that the children were home. I hoped he could take his mind off them and concentrate on the rest of his life.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:02 AM
“OK I am going to sleep. I am full still and it was a long day.”

I made it to the bed room and fell to the bed. I was dead tired. Damn these stupid old men.

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:07 AM
I sat with Lithril, Red and the kids for a little while. There was a tension between me and the kids. I had thrown them out. There would always be a resentment there even if they know I was right. I finally gave up and told everyone good night.

I slipped out of my clothes and into the bed with Damian. I wrapped my arms around him and tried to sleep. It seemed like a lifetime before I dozed off. I had to many thoughts on my brain. I was worried Danni would show back up. I wanted to get the schools started asap. There was so much to do and seemed like there were never enough hours in the day. The sun was rising before I finally managed to sleep.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:12 AM
I told Jenna to cancel the meeting for today and re-schedule them. I was still hurt and needed rest. As the day went by I keep chilling the room more and more till it was ice cold. Under the blanket it was nice and warm with raven snuggled against me.

About noon Lilly came in and crawled in bed with us. She wormed her way between us and hugged us both. I could see Raven was still hold back with her daughter. I wasn’t I knew she loved us both still.

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:18 AM
I returned her hug but only briefly. I didn't forget being betrayed very easily. I tried to doze back off. My head was pounding but Lilly and Damian kept wiggling. I sighed and rolled over to try to find a section of the bed that wasn't shaking.

Once I dozed off again my dreams were troubled. I knew it was because my head ached. I had gotten these headaches before. I always did when I was stressed and needed time away from whatever was stressing me. I couldn't wait till we got to go on our honeymoon.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Once night fell I kicked Lilly out and fell back asleep with Raven. We were both so tired I felt I could sleep for day on end.

“God don’t wolves hibernate?”

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:24 AM
I laughed and turned to hold him.

"Nope sorry. That's bears. Which in Red's case..he might." I laughed softly. My head was easing off finally. I knew we couldn't hide from the world tomorrow. I held him tight and closed my eyes.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:25 AM
I roared like a bear.

“Close enough for me.*

I snuggled against her and fell asleep.

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:28 AM
Someone pounding on the door shortly after sunrise woke me. I raised up and threw something at the door. It was Red.

"Are you all going to sleep your lives away? It's beautiful outside."

I poked Damian.

"I was wrong bears don't hibernate."

I fell back on the bed and sighed.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:29 AM
“Damn it Red go screw Lith or something. We will be out in a bit.”

Both Ravens and mine stomach growled really load. I was starving and called Jenna t bring up double portions of the normal breakfast.

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:33 AM
Jenna and Dolly showed up with the trays. I still tensed around Dolly but I managed to say thanks.

I felt like I had inhaled the food on the plate. I actually managed to finish before Damian. I set the tray of food aside and fell back on the bed.

"Do we have to go? It's so peaceful in here."

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 07:35 AM
“Yup we only got a couple more weeks before we mate for certain. Then honeymoon. Then your ass is grass in so many ways.”

I put the trays on the side table and went to the springs.

freedom
04-09-2007, 07:38 AM
I followed him to the springs. I had stopped to get our clothes for the day. I slipped in the water behind him and started washing his back. I kissed him as I washed the soap off. I couldn't wait till we got to leave. I might get tempted to no come back.

I started washing me as he finished rinsing. He turned to face me and I kissed him leaving soap on his face. I laughed as I dove under the water to rinse off.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 08:21 PM
“Brat at least it is better then an Ass load of cum…..”

I washed the soap off and sunk in. I was stiff from sleeping for a whole day. I wanted to just go back to sleep.

freedom
04-09-2007, 08:29 PM
I slide over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"If we can make it little longer we get a vacation. We've just got ot hold on till then."

I kissed him as I pulled my self out of the water to get dressed. Red and Lith would be looking for us.

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 08:32 PM
I stood up and walked over to the wall where my clothes were hanging. I saw Jenna had made a new shirt for me. A white silk shirt with a red dragon wrapping around it I put it on. I slide into the white leather pants and tied on my white shoes. As I walked over to the door I decided I needed a work out.

“Have the new students for the fighting school been chosen yet love?”

freedom
04-09-2007, 08:35 PM
"The first 20 or so have been. They are supposed to be touring the facilty this morning."

I pulled on my black leather pants. I was feeling pretty good now that my headache was gone so I'd grabbed a blood red halter top to wear. I liked the way it fit tight to my body. I smiled as I slide it on and slipped my feet into my boots. I left my hair loose.

"Why do you ask love?"

Akuma-san
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
“I need a work out. So I figured I could test red and show the students what I level I want them all at. Also to solidify that what I say from now on is absolute. I am tired of the bickering and old men trying to talk me out of my power.”

We arrived at the meeting as breakfast was brought in. I grabbed a plate and piled it high. As the meeting went on I got more and more bored.

“Would you listen you retarded old men. You are asking question I already answered. Not to mention ones that the report answers. This meeting is done. I have a meeting with Students to the fighting school for a demo. Meeting closed!”

freedom
04-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I followed him to the school. Red walked with him and they talked about the upcoming fight. I knew Damian wouldn't hurt Red but he'd be feeling the "demo" tomorrow.

I found a seat and waited for the students to file in. Aria was already at the ring waiting. I waved at her and smiled. She'd been so busy since we brought her to the house that I never saw her.

Akuma-san
04-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Red had heard about how I fight. He was more then a little scared. He knew I could kill him with a though.

“Listen I am not going to use any of my powers at all. Only my martial arts skill that is what we are teaching them. If I was to use any powers it would be unfair. I want to ask a student to come up and fight me so I can grade them. Then we will do our demo.”

I stepped up to the edge of the stage and called for everyone to be quite. When the noise didn’t die down I sent out a large wave of killing intent and froze everyone.

“Ok students unless you like to be shown your death through my eyes. When I say shut up you shut up! Now I want to grade the best fighter among you. When you were let in you fought against Kronos and he gave you a grade. He has told me a single wolf got an A-Rank on that fight. Step up and lets see how good you are.”

A group of wolves stood up and patted the back of a slim Asian man. He made his way up and took a relatively good fighting stance. I didn’t bother to move to face him. I turned my head to look at him and smiled. Aria hit the buzzer.

The man circled me as I talked to the crowd. He was getting madder and madder as I talked. He lunged at me. I delivered an elbow blow to his face and sent him flying. As I critiqued his attack he stripped and shifted. His stance changed as he charged at me.

He jumped and went to grab my shoulders in mid-air. I grabbed his claws and spun him. I dropped down and kicked up. The young man went flying. He was so pissed he abandoned his stance and charged me. I grabbed his head kicked him in the chest as I keep a hold of his head. He coughed as the air was knocked out of him.

“Do you give?” I asked as I healed his chest.

“Yes you are toying with me aren’t you?” He asked as he got his clothes back on.

“Of course I was. I didn’t even take my one of my 10 ton weights off.”

The crowd went silent and the young man’s mouth hung open. He ran back to his seat and I called Red up to introduce him. Jerick followed him as did Kronos.

“Ok these men are going to be your teachers. Each has his own style and knows many others. They will help you to reach your full potential. I have only one warning for you. If you are a woman please don’t pick Kronos as your teacher. Just trust me that perverted old man will teach you things that have nothing to do with fighting.”

Everyone laughed as Kronos turned as red as the hair all over Red. I asked Jerick and red to go to their respective booths to wait for students. Each one would get six students. I had spotted two that had mage power. These two would get personal training from me.

“Alright everyone pay attention. Red and I are going to show you what we expect you to be able of when you are done and have graduated.”

Red stripped down as did I we went at each other and pushed. He was strong but I still had my weights on. I jumped and landed on his back drilling in and sending him flying. As he was in the air he shifted his right hand and dug into the stage to stop him.

Then he shifted his feet and dug in to take off. As he charged at me I side stepped him and brought my elbow down onto his back. He fully shifted and grabbed me in a bear hug. I felt the air forced out of my lungs. I began to shift and my body grew.

Once I was done the weights had fallen off and buried themselves in the cement. As I stood my full 15 foot height and Red his 10 foot we went at it again. I sunk my claws into his side and dug my feet in. As he turned I was already behind him and sending him flying with a punch.

Red had stamina and was tough. Even after this he stood and charged again. I dug a claw and flew at me. I caught him and spun him turning him into a top. With a kick to back he hit the wall. I shifted back and healed him. As we stood the students were awe struck again.

As Red limped over to the booth I grab the two girls with mage power and tell them. They are very young looking. And I can see Raven glaring at me as I talk to them. As I walk by Aria I grab her and the three of us walk into a classroom.

“Ok girls Aria you know I promised to train you myself. As for you two I will personally oversee your fighting training and Mage training. Don’t even think it will be a walk in the park. I will work you harder and longer then the others.”

The girls looked at me with a mix of sexual appetite and fear. The girls with mage powers hadn’t seen my full power form yet so I would see if they could handle it. Aria watched them as she sat on the desk in front of me. Her skirt rode up as she sat do and her legs spread showed her pussy.

I got up and smiled at them as I left. I was feeling better. These young ones had more life in them then the old farts in those meetings.

freedom
04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I wondered why Damian was talking to the two young girls. I could see the way they looked at him. I was hoping they wouldn't cause me more issues with him. I didn't want to face anymore challenges. I wanted peace. I just wanted to be happy. I didn't say anything as he made his way back towards me. I would watch. If things got out of hand I would put a stop to it.

I sighed and watched as the groups were separated and each teacher got their students situated. I would be glad when the mage school was open. But there was a little thing called a honeymoon that I had in the works. I smiled thinking of the fun we would have.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
“Well we are lucky. Those two girls I was talking to. They got a B-rank and both have mage powers. I will have 3 students. Hopefully in a few months or a year they can start teaching. That would be helpful.”

I leaned against the wall as the girls walked up and started asking questions. They were excited to be able to fight and heal. They had heard stories of Raven. They both wanted to be just like her. I told them it would be hard. Raven trained for a very long time to gain her powers and skills.

freedom
04-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I smiled to hear him talk to them. I stood there not saying a word as he talked to them. It made me happy that he realized what came so easy for him had been a lot of work for me.

I wondered what kind of stories were floating around out there about me. I had tried very hard to keep my life private. It was kind of hard to do here lately with a man like Damian for a mate.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 08:33 PM
I bide the girl’s farewell and grabbed Raven around the waist. I hugged her as we watched Kronos trying to weasel all the female students over to him. The girls all ran for cover behind red and Jerick.

“Have you noticed that ever since we had pups a lot more have been giving birth instead of turning? It is better that way I think. Being wolf from birth has so many advantages to it.”

I picked Raven up and put her on my shoulders. She squealed as I lifted her and everyone laughed.

freedom
04-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I would never get used to him tossing me around like a feather. I laughed as he settled me on his shoulders.

"Being born a wolf does have it's advantages. But if we want to prevent inbreeding down the road turning people who want to be turned will still need to be done. But it doesn't have to be like it used to be. I can be willing people not some unsuspecting victim or someone that you have the hots for."

I ran my hands through his hair as I sat on his shoulders. It was so soft and silky. I loved it. I bent forward and kissed the top of his head.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
“Yup wolves are not going to form our own nation. Maybe down the line I could buy a country to have a sanctuary for wolves. I can see Lycans getting jobs as marines and Special Forces. We are far stronger and smarter then humans. Along with our eye sight and sense of smell we are far superior to mortals.

I can also see far more wolves holding political office we get a wolf on the Supreme Court which is a lifetime position. We would have a lot of control. I just don’t want us to have to state and have a register. If that were to happen they can expect war. We may be immortal but we are still people.”

I realized I had been talking a little loud and a group of girls had stars in their eyes as they looked at me.

“Uhm we are taking off. I will see you all tomorrow for your first day.”

freedom
04-11-2007, 08:47 PM
I had to agree with him. If every wolf had to state the fact and register we would effectively be cut off. Our people would never get any where. It would end up causing huge fits politically and physically.

I had to smile at the thought of our own wolf country. I could see the ads now. "Come to Wolftopia. Have a Howling good time."

I started laughing to myself as we walked away. I had to duck so he could get out the door with me on his shoulders.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 08:55 PM
“To the Mage Academy we got open the speech to give and great the students. Only 10 are entering correct. That gives what about 5 students each. Being as Jenna is joining the academy as you student.”

I slide her down onto my back as we crossed the street to the MA. I say Lith talking with the Group as Jenna sat on the edge of a huge planter.

“Sorry we are late had issues with the clean up of fighting school. Also do we have any one for you…Damn only girls! Am I the only guy with healing powers?”

freedom
04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You're an odd ball...get used to it."

It was true that men could have healing powers. It was just rare. Seemed that male wolves up until know were turned in such a violent manner that it either over road the power inside them or they were just dumb hulking brutes in the first place.

I sat next to him as he started to give the welcoming speech. I hated making speeches. He was better at it anyway.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 09:08 PM
“Well girls I guess I will have to be you uhm subject until we get more willing volunteers.”

I shiver at the thought of Jenna’s first lesson. I really hopped that wouldn’t happen again.

“Well being as you are all ready lets get to it. What is the first lesson and where do I go?”

freedom
04-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I laughed at his nervousness.

"Calm down love. The first lesson is to learn the parts of the human body. So you are safe for now."

I sat him down and pulled out a set of charts. I let the girls compare the charts to his actual body. It let them see that everything isn't exactly like a book or picture shows it. I smiled as Damian seemed a little nervous as they looked at him and on occasion touched him.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 09:24 PM
“Ok well does anyone have any questions?”

I asked as I stood naked before a group of 13 women. A woman with blonde hair raised her hand with an embarrassed look on her face. I knew what she was going to ask but I had to do it.

“Yes Alice what is your question?” I asked as I waited for it. I saw the looks on the older women’s faces they also knew it was coming.

“Uhm sir why is it that uhm you are out of proportion? I er….uhm…..your di….uhm male part….It is uhm…A lot bi…..bigger…then the book shows it as….”

Once she had gotten it out I stood trying not to laugh.

“Well Alice. A male’s size differs. Some are small to average. Well some like myself are very large. Would it make you more comfortable if it was smaller?”

I asked as she nodded her head. I shrank my dick down to average size and watched every hand in the place go up.

“Girls No not all men can do that. I am special it is a trait only myself and one other have. So you won’t be learning about it.”

I saw another girl a very short black haired girl raise her hand. I looked at her and knew how it was. I also knew the reputation she had.

“Yes Daisy?”

“Are we going to learn about sex? I know some Mage and healing rituals require a mating of bodies to be completed. When do we practice those?”

freedom
04-11-2007, 09:32 PM
I stepped in on that one. I knew what she was thinking and it wasn't going to happen.

"Have a seat love. I've got this one."

I walked over and stood in front of him as he sat down. I looked everyone of them in the eye to make sure I had their attention.

"Ladies we will find some willing volunteers later on in the sessions to help with those matters. My husband is off limits and will never do more then what he did today. He is a remarkable speciamen but that's it for you all. If I catch anyone of you trying to "learn" those rituals with him..." I paused.

"I'll rip you from limb to limb. That is a promise. Class dismissed."

I stood with my hands on my hips and watched as they cleared out. I turned to Damian with a smile.

"Get dressed love. You've made you one and only appearance here."

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 09:37 PM
“Thank Gaia! After Jenna’s first lesson I couldn’t take more of those. But if no one comes to help I will but no worries I have refined my telekinesis I can just hold them off it comes to it.”

I slipped into my clothes and walked out. Only to have Jenna tackle and.

“If one of them touches you I will kill them.”

She growled at me as I lay on the floor.

freedom
04-11-2007, 09:42 PM
I laughed as Jenna knocked him in the floor. I wasn't worried about getting young men to help with the blood rite ceremonies or to have one of the girls work on him. The young men here were more then willing.

I helped him up after Jenna hopped off him.

"Well...what's next for today love?"

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 09:46 PM
“Well you cut class short by close to a half hour so we got time to kill. I am hungry who wants food?”

I walked over to the Hummer and saw a few of the MA girls waiting by it.

“Yes girls?” I asked as they looked at me.

“We wanted to say sorry about what Daisy said. That wasn’t right at all. You are our chief and Lady Raven is your Mate and our Headmistress. We are sorry.”

Both of the girls bowed and tried to run off. I was shocked manners weren’t dead.

“Well girls I thank you for that. I would like you to join us for lunch. You are already in your school dress so we are all ready to go. Hope in the back with Jenna. One rule when the radio is on Don’t talk or Raven may kill you.”

freedom
04-11-2007, 09:52 PM
I smiled back at the girls. I was glad to know that not every female in town was against me. I slid in and turned the radio on. Three Doors Down was playing. It was a new favorite for me. I turned it up and started humming along with the song. It was nice to be peaceful for a change.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Once the song had finished I turned the radio down.

“Well where do you girls want to eat? One rule no pizza.”

I heard the three of them talking in the back with Jenna. A chorus came out with only one thought.

“Pizza!” All 4 of the yelled at once.

I sighed. I knew a place I could get Pizza and what I was craving.

“Ok I know a place.”

I took a fast right and pulled into a parking lot of a Mancino's. We all headed in and I walked up to the counter.

freedom
04-11-2007, 10:07 PM
I was starving and everything smelt so good. I couldn't decide what I wanted. I could eat a little of everything on the menu at this point.

"I can't decide love. Order me something and surprise me."

I went and got a table with the girls and waited. I hoped they hurried with the food. I could hear my tummy growling over the girls talking.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 10:10 PM
My head hit the counter. Forced to order for five girls what a nightmare this had turned into.

“Ok I know I want 2 foot long steak grinders with no onions and extra steak. Four large pizzas one all meat, one cheese, one veggie, and one pepperoni, Then give me a half of every grinder on the menu. Plus 6 large drinks. It is for here.”

I paid and walked back after grabbing 8 of each bag of chips and adding it to the order.

“OK they will bring the food out in stages.”

freedom
04-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I ate two bags of chips quickly. My stomach was still growling though. I closed my eyes to wait. I could smell the food cooking and it was driving me insane.

"They need to hurry I am starving."

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 10:23 PM
As Raven talked the waitress had brought out my first grinder and one of the pizzas. As soon as the food hit the table it was pretty much gone. I had to grab my sub before it disappeared.

“Uhm I would hurry they are a little hungery.”

freedom
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I smiled at Damian.

"Can I have a bite?"

I had eaten 3 slices of pizza before the girls grabbed the rest of it. I was still starving.

"Please?"

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I knew she would eat the rest of whatever I gave her. Oh well I pass her the rest of my sub and grab a bag of chips. The stuff is replaced and I guard my steak sub with my arms. I had seen Raven go for it.

“Eat the Pizza I got you guys all this stuff and all you want it my steak sub.”

I stuck my tongue out at them as I emptied my drink. I took my sub with me as I refilled it.

freedom
04-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I managed to get a whole pizza to myself and started to feel a little better. I was also feeling lazy now. I started laughing.

"Hey lover...while you're up how a bout a diet coke refill?"

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 10:52 PM
I grab her drink and leave mine. I trusted them with my sub about as much as I trusted Kronos not to screw. As I returned Jenna made a lunge for my sub and I dodged her.

“Bad girl wait more is coming.”

I laid my sub down and started to eat. I watched them all carefully. The chips were all gone and I heard them carry out more food. The last pizza and a few dozen half grinders had arrived. I knew this would keep the girls till we were done.

Once the waitress was done she told me that was the last of it. She had seen Raven steal my sub and made me another. I tipped her with a grand and finished my sub. Once we were done we all got into the Hummer. Raven let out a burp to put the best biker to shame.

“Damn woman did you eat a cow?”

freedom
04-11-2007, 11:02 PM
"If I had eaten a cow it would have been worse then that and don't ask how I know."

I laughed as he rolled down the window. The girls started to sing to the Nickleback song on the radio. They were playing Next Contestant. I love it. The beat was awesome. I caught myself singing along softly. I looked around to see if anyone noticed. I hated my voice. I looked out the window feeling satisfied and happy.

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 11:34 PM
“You have eaten a whole cow? No wonder your breath is so bad.”

Once that left my mouth Raven punched me as did all the other girls I was glad I hadn’t taken off yet. Once we got back to the school we dropped the girls off and they ran home.

“Well at least not all women are backstabbing bitches.”

freedom
04-11-2007, 11:42 PM
"Yeah you can't judge us all by the few." Jenna said from the back over the music.

I laughed. She was really starting to get more outgoing. I was glad. I really like Jenna. She was awesome but she would at some point need to go out on her own even if she had chosen to be our servant.

I laid my head on my arm in the window and let the wind blow through my hair. I wanted to go for a bike ride.

"Sweety...can we take the bike out when we get home?"

Akuma-san
04-11-2007, 11:54 PM
“Sure love. We will have to change first. Riding on that in anything leathers is painful.”

We pulled up and jumped out. As I walked into the bed room Jenna tackled me onto the bed. I knew the look in her eyes.

“Damian can I please go with you to?” Jenna begged as she humped against my dick. She knew I could never say no her when she did that. I looked over at Raven and saw her smile.

“Ok you can go. Go get your leathers I got you.” Jenna smiled and unzipped my pants. As soon as my dick came into view she sucked it down and came up. She kissed it before running off.

freedom
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
I laughed as she teased him and ran off.

"Now how are we going to get 3 people on that bike?"

I slipped into my leathers and waited as he tried to figure it out.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 12:47 AM
I smiled at her as we walked out to the bike.

“Once you see Jenna’s leathers you will see.”

Jenna walked out and her white leathers clung to her skin. When she made it up to me I adjusted her pants and shirt.

“Did you follow the note Jenna?” I asked as I held a button on her stomach.

“Yes sir I did.” Jenna said a blush showing on her face. I pulled the button to reveal Jenna’s bare pussy as a stream of juice fell to the ground. I swung onto the bike and Jenna unzipped and got me hard.

“You see a few modifications and anything is possible.”

Jenna slid me into her and hugged my chest. The bouncing of the bike would make her move up and down on me. Raven slid onto my back and pulled the buttons on Jenna’s Breasts. I felt Raven grab her nipples as I took off.

freedom
04-12-2007, 01:13 AM
I liked Jenna's leathers. I rubbed her nipples as the wind blew through my hair. I could feel her body stiffen as she rode Damian over every bump on the road. I leaned forward and kissed Damian's neck as we rode.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 01:38 AM
I looked down and say the gas was getting low. We were already in a human town and after a few hours of riding I was thirsty. I pulled into a gas station and Raven slide off. I pulled the flaps that covered Jenna off and handed them to her.

“Jenna here is a 5 go get 3 bottles of water please.” I asked as I zipped up. I saw her look up at me. She was pressed tight so no one could see her.

“Can I have the covers back then master?” She asked a blush forming. I wiped some of her juice off her pussy and pushed it past her lips.

“Nope you go like this. I will gas up as you and Raven get the drinks.” Just then a group of bikers rode up. I saw the Ghost rider jackets. They had a good rep. Just a group of guys with girls out for a ride cruisers and I was a racer. As Jenna pressed up against me one came up.

“Boy what are you doing with this piece of shit? Also I think these ladies are more then you can handle.” He went to grab Jenna and punched him right across the jaw. I saw the leader of there group come over. I noticed the symbol was different on his jacket.

This was a group of guys that killed other bikers and stole the jacket. I had heard of them. They raped and murdered. I saw Raven take Jenna away and put the flaps back on. They were fine and I was still a little stiff.

“Well you idiot I would watch what you do from now on. You might want to know just who the fuck you are messing with. Next time I will take your eye if you fuck with me.”

I saw him flip a knife out and go at me. I grabbed the knife and put it through his sunglasses. I stopped right before his eye. I saw the cop car pull up and pushed him down. He scrambled back and yelled.

“Kill this fucker!”

They all grabbed knives and chains. I laughed as the cops went to pull their guns. As soon as a chain came at me I grabbed it and spun it. The guys hand broke as the chin crushed it. I swung the chain and broke each of the biker’s hands. They fell to the ground and screamed.

The cops walked up after calling for back up. The cuffed the guys and found they had a reward out for all of them. I was offered to come down to the station to collect. I asked the officer what they came out to.

“Well sir they come out to over 100 grand.” The young man said. I laughed and passed him a wad of cash. It was about 100 grand.

“Keep the reward and give this to your partner. You guys are under paid in the first place. Consider it a donation.” The cop eye bugged out as he tried to give me the money back.

“Sir I can’t except this.” He stammered as he partner came up.

“Listen my name is Damian Moonwater. I want it marked down a donation to you guys ok. Share it with the department or something. I am not under investigation. Use it to buy lunch for the guys on me ok. I don’t need more money.”

At that Raven and Jenna walked out and saw the bikers on the ground.

freedom
04-12-2007, 01:49 AM
I walked up to Damian and looked him over. I was sure he was find but I'd fix any scratches he'd gotten.

I smiled at him as he turned to face us.

"Can't leave you alone for a minute can I?"

I kissed him and smiled at the cops. They were curious as to how we were going to get 3 people on the bike as well. I looked at the wad of cash in the one cops hand and knew it didn't matter. They wouldn't say anything after that kind of donation.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 01:57 AM
“Well officers I need to be off. Jenna take uhm off please.”

I unzipped and Jenna pulled them off and stuffed them in the storage unit. She slid me into her moaning the whole way. The cops stood jaws open as she took the whole thing. Raven climbed on the back and pinched Jenna’s nipples.

“Well have a great day officers and stop by my house if you are in town.”

I gave them each a card and took off.

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:05 AM
It was good that Damian had made a connection with the police. It might come in handy later on down the road. They could also be useful in setting up our own police force.

I pinched Jenna's nipples as we drove causing her to jerk against Damian as we rode.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:10 AM
“You know Jenna it is good that leather is waterproof. With the amount of juice on my pants and seat would be a issue otherwise.”

I grew in her and she came for the eighth time on the ride. As she panted I pulled off to an unused trail. We came to a stream and I parked. Once Raven had gotten off I stood and lay down on the grass. I started bouncing Jenna on my dick.

“Get those damn pants off and get over here. I am thirsty.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:15 AM
I smiled and slipped my pants off. I always got a thrill when he got bossy during sex. I lowered myself onto his face and sighed as his tongue hit my slit. I had set so that I was facing Jenna. I leaned forward and kissed her as she rode him and he ate me out.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:27 AM
I pushed my tongue into her and fucked her with it. I felt her humping my face. I realized something that would be completely hot. I pushed both girls off me.

“I am taking it both of you want some cock right?” Both girls nobbed.

I closed my eyes and mumbled something. A second dick grew right under the first. I heard Jenna gasp. Once I had gotten on the ground Raven took on and Jenna the other. I had them face each other. There tits pressed together as did their clits.

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:30 AM
I kissed Jenna deeply as we both rode him. I ran my hand down and rubbed and pinched her clit as we moved. Damian and I soon had her moaning. Once she reached an orgasm I let her go and concentrated on getting Damian off. I squeezed and flexed as I rode him. Jenna kissed me from time to time and I soon felt that familiar pressure building in him.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:34 AM
I lifted Raven and turned her around. I drove both dicks into both her holes. She screamed as I felt her tighten and a gush of cum flood me. Jenna got behind her and pinched her clit as she sucked on her neck.

I heard a couple coming a man and a women. I knew they were human so I got ride of the second dick. I keep Raven ridding me as the turned and found us. I looked up and smiled at them

“HI there great day for some exercise isn’t it.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:39 AM
I didn't even hear the people walk up. I was to absorbed in what was going on. I heard Damian's voice just as I came hard. I fell forward on to Damian and was breathing hard. I looked up just in time to see the shocked look on the the couples face.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:41 AM
“Want to join? I am pretty sure we can accommodate a few newcomers.”

At this Raven bit me and Jenna smacked my balls. I looked at them as they both glared at me.

“What I wasn’t going to do anything. I figure we watch. They watched us only fair.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:45 AM
"I don't think so dear. We need to be getting home anyway."

I stood up and got dressed. Jenna was following suit. Damian was grinning like an idiot as he stood up and waved bye to the people.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I slid into Jenna’s over sensitive hole and started the bike. The hikers looked at me as we took off. Each bump made Jenna cum again. By the time we got back she was passed out and cumming from the slightest touch.

“So do you want a pair of leathers like Jenna’s?”

freedom
04-12-2007, 02:52 AM
I got off the bike and helped him get off with her passed out.

"Sure would. They look like a lot of fun. She had fun anyway."

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Jenna went stiff as my zipper hit her clit. I felt a gush and liquid run down my leg.

“Well I will get you a pair made. First let’s get her to the springs. We all stink of sex.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 03:01 AM
It took us a little while to get her to the spring and get her undressed. Damian held her as I washed her. She came to a short while later. After we got her set up on the ledge I set to washing myself. I swam over to Damian after I finished and cuddled up against him. I was content for the moment.

These moments were so rare that I loved it when we got them.

"I can't wait till our honeymoon."

Jenna cleared her throat.

"What am I supposed to do while you are gone?"

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 03:48 AM
“Jenna we are going to a deserted island in the middle of the pacific. I am teleporting us there. You are coming. We are taking time away from annoying old men. Not cute girls. Plus you and the newbie gotta serve us hand and foot for 2 weeks.”

I grin at them both as I sit and soak.

freedom
04-12-2007, 03:52 AM
"Newbie? What are you talking about Damian?"

He was up to something and I had no idea what. I looked up at his grin and knew it was either going to be good or it was going to be rotten. There was no in between with him.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 03:59 AM
“You shall see. Jenna just expect to meet my Dominating side. Raven has met my mechanical friends. You will meet them soon enough. We leave in a few days. The ceremony is in three days so we got 4 days till we take off.

Raven have you picked a maid of honor yet? Jerick is giving you away and Drake and a friend are my groomsmen. Red in the short time I have known him has become my best friend. So he is my Best man.”

I looked at Jenna and saw the look on her face. I knew Lilly would be bridesmaid Along with Lith and Jenna. But which of the three gets to be the maid of honor?

freedom
04-12-2007, 04:04 AM
"I have to pick Lithril. She's been the closest thing to a mother that I've had."

I knew the other girls would be heartbroken but it was hard to put aside a mother figure and a 700 year friendship.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 04:17 AM
“Well shit maybe we can make it a double wedding. Though they have to do the announcement and shit so never mind.”

I moved up onto a large rock. As I stretched I yawned. It was late and I was getting tired.

freedom
04-12-2007, 04:21 AM
"Why don't we get some sleep. We've had a full day."

I started yawning when I say him yawn. I crawled out of the water and started drying off. I turned and smiled at Damian as he laid on the rock.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I crawled off the rock and over to my clothes. I was dead tired. After I had gotten my robe on I followed the girls. Once we got into the bedroom I tossed my robe onto the hook and dove into the sheets.

“I need one woman on each side of me now!”

freedom
04-12-2007, 07:36 PM
I laughed as I took his right side. I curled into his side and closed my eyes. I slipped quickly into a contented sleep. My last thoughts as I went to sleep were about his "newbie" comment. I wondered what he was up to. Soon I was lost deep in dreams and sleeping like a baby.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 07:46 PM
As the girls curled up to me and slept. I lay awake. I knew Raven deserved someone to pamper her. I wanted to give her that. I was just scared. Like any man. Once we find something we love we never want to let it go.

I knew this new guy would fall for Raven. I also knew he would be her dream man. I was scared out of my mind I would lose her. But if it made her happier then I would deal with it.

I didn’t get a second of sleep. During the night I had gotten out of bed and slipped a large pillow for the girls to cuddle. I knew until I was sure Raven would still be mine I was going to be a nervous wreck.

The laws said that if she wanted to leave me after the matting her new love would have to fight me. But I would lose without a fight. If it meant her happiness I would do anything. I was sitting in the library in boxers when the sun came up.

freedom
04-12-2007, 07:57 PM
I awoke with a sigh. I opened my eyes to find Damian gone. I smiled as I watched Jenna hug the pillow to her closer when I let go. I sat up and pulled on my short blue robe. It came to just under the cheeks of my ass. Bending over was not an option.

I yawned as I made my way down the hall. I saw the library door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open.

"Love are you in here?"

I looked around and saw him sitting in one of the chairs thinking.

"What's the matter love? You promised you'd start talking to me."

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:02 PM
“Well talking to you while you are trying to sleep is rude. Plus if I talk to you about this I would ruin the surprise. You will just have to wait. Plus it is a mental thing. Even if I told you things would change.”

I pulled her into my lap and hugged her.

“Just promise me this one thing. No matter what happens or comes up. Please don’t leave me for anything.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:07 PM
I laughed.

"Love there is very little that would cause me to leave you. If you hurt me or cheated on me. Otherwise you are stuck with me forever. If you think you can handle it. Eternity is a long time but I want to spend it with you."

I didn't understand what had him so worked up. It was over this surprise but you would think it was the end of the world.

"You didn't sleep did you?"

I got up and pulled him out of the chair.

"Come back to bed. It's early and it's a lazy day."

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:16 PM
As she pulled me I saw Jenna come out of the bedroom holding the pillow. I saw the hurt look on her face. She had been upset to wake up to a pillow instead of me.

“I am sorry girls it is just I am worried about something. I can’t tell you about it tell after. Just trust me for a little while ok.”

I lay back down and felt them cuddle up against me. I was worried I would be losing both of them. I knew the person Raven would choose would be prefect. As I had dug around in her mind I also found that both of them had about the same idea of the perfect man. I had only one of those assets.

“Good morning girls.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:20 PM
I could feel the tension in his body.

"I'll trust you for now. But you better start talking to me soon. I'm not going through what we went through a few weeks ago again."

I yawned and held him tight. He was starting to worry me again.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:25 PM
“Yeah well soon will be very soon once I reveal it you won’t need me to explain.”

I kissed each of them and held them tight to me. What I was doing was hard. I knew Raven needed someone but I was worried once she had them she would want or need me anymore.

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:31 PM
I closed my eyes. There was no point in arguing with him. Once he got something set in his mind it was pointless to. I dozed off. I felt like I hadn't rested in weeks. I knew it was stress.

It seemed like moments later Damian was waking me up. I tried to ignore him and rolled over to snag a few more moments.

"Five more minutes mom. Just five more!"

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:36 PM
“Hahaha get that fat ass of yours up!”

I knew the ass comment would get her up. She was very self aware of her ass. Even if I loved it she hated it. I ducked behind a chair as the first object was thrown at me.

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:39 PM
There were plenty of things to throw off the headboard. I blindly grabbed a candle holder and threw it. I heard it hit the wall.

"Damn it I missed!"

I sat up and looked over at the chair and smiled. I got to the edge of the bed and leaped into the chair tipping it over towards him as I went. I looked over it as he stopped it from moving.

"Hi shit head!" I kissed his head and leaped back onto the bed and under the covers.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I ran over and grabbed her feet. I spun around so her back was against mine as I held her feet on my shoulders.

“Out of bed fat ass you sleep much and it will only get worse.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I tried to get my feet lose but I couldn't break his hold from my angle.

"I'll beat your scrawny ass if you don't leave me alone!" I screamed trying to get lose.

"Let me go!" I was laugh as much as I was fighting.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I had already gotten to the springs.

“Ask and ye shall receive!”

I spun her around and released. She hit the water before she could get a breath. As she came up I smiled at her.

“HI fat ass!”

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I came up out of the water gasping for air. My hair was plastered to my face. I raked it back and swam towards the ledge.

"Oh you will pay for that."

I waited till he had his eyes closed laughing and pulled him in with me.

"Told ya!" I jumped out of the water and ran back to the room.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 08:55 PM
I teleported before I hit the water and back into the bedroom. As she ran in I grabbed her and teleported back dropping her into the springs again. As she came up for a second time I was sitting on the rock laughing at her.

“I love the way water runs over your ass. I want to fuck it right now so bad.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
I crawled up on the edge and spit the water out of my mouth.

"You cheated. You get no ass loving from me young man."

I crossed my arms and tried to act angry.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 09:02 PM
I picked her up and worked my wet fingers around her ass. Her breathing became heavy as I rubbed her hole. My other hand wrapped around and played with her pussy as I sucked her neck.

“Aww but I love your fat ass. Nice and plump perfect for loving and fucking.”

freedom
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I wiggled away.

"Nope. I don't think you deserve it. Calling me names and dumping me in the water twice."

I swung my wet hair and covered him in water. I tried not to laugh as it hit his face.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 09:11 PM
I let the water drench me. I look at her with big eyes. I shift my ears and tail.

“But I wubs you….Fine I will go…”

I crawled off the rock and run out.

freedom
04-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Ears? I got up and chased after him. I loved it when he had ears. I saw him round the corner in front of me. I'd trade ass for ears any day.

"Damian sweety! I wubs you too! Where did you go?"

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I had mastered a new form with my training. I rounded the corner in the shape of a small love puppy. No longer the sex inches and only a few ounces and pure white. I lopped over to her cuddled to her ankle.

freedom
04-12-2007, 09:22 PM
"Awww! How cute!"

I picked the puppy up and started scratching it's ears. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"You are coming with me little one. I'm sure someone is looking for you."

I petted and rubbed the puppy as I walked looking for Damian.

"Well little one, he's hidden from me good this time. Let me go get dressed and we'll find your owners ok?"

I held it up in the air and nuzzled it's little nose. If no one claimed it I would keep him. I'd had never seen such a sweet puppy before. I walked to the bedroom and set him on the bed. I opened the closet and decided it was time for something different. I pulled out one of the few skirts I owned. I slid it over my "fat ass" and zipped it.

It came to mid thigh. It was black with a blue flame up one side. I pulled out a matching halter top. The back was open to the middle of my back and the front was open in the middle except for thin blue ties that held it shut. I turned to look at the puppy.

"Think he'll like it little one?"

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 09:27 PM
I decided to play the part. I jumped up and put my paws on the foot board. I barked but it came out more of a yelp. I ran around the bed and buried myself into the blankets. I keep my tail going so the sheets would move.

I found the opening to a pillow case and crawled under a pillow. I knew she would catch me soon. But it was fun to watch her with out her knowing it was me. I decided to play the pup for a while. Just to see how everyone acted when I was away.

freedom
04-12-2007, 10:17 PM
"Where'd you go little one? Oh I see someones tail!"

I pulled him out of the pillow case and snuggled him to me.

"Little fella you are just too cute. I wish my hubby was here to see you. I worry about him you know."

I sighed as I set on the bed and played with him.

"Let me get my shoes on and we'll go. If no one claims you I guess I'll have me a cute new puppy."

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 10:27 PM
I ran beside her as she walked. I knew she would be pissed at me when I revealed this to her. It was worth it. I would use this form to make sure no one was going to hurt my family.

As she went down the stairs I found it hard to get down them. I hit one to hard and flipped myself over to the bottom. When I hit the rocks I yelped. In this form I was weak and very venerable so I had to be careful.

As I got up and shook off I ran around the fountain outside of the house. I found a frog and chased after him. I pinned him down and kicked off when he jumped. I lay on my back looking up at raven. She was smiling at me and I barked at her.

freedom
04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
"Are you ok lil' bit? You took quiet a fall there." I'd always loved animals.

I watched as he barked and jumped up after he laid there looking at me like I was stupid.

"I'll take that as a yes. Since we can't find my hubby let's go tell Lith that she's my maid of honor."

I scooped him up after I nearly kicked him twice. A young man slapped my ass as I walked by. This was why I didn't wear skirts. I turned around and grabbed him by the hair.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you know who I am? I'll break your neck and then heal it wrong so that you're always looking at your ass! Got me?"

I snarled at him as he tried to pull away. I was good at being scary. I laughed as he ran when I let him go.

"Damian would have laughed his ass off at that. I don't think he thinks I can take care of myself at times. Oh don't get me wrong lil' bit. I love having him there to take care of me but I need to do it for myself sometimes."

I kissed the puppy and walked into Lith's room.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Ok mental note stop being so protective of Raven. As we walked in I dove out of Ravens arms and onto Lith’s bed where I buried myself in the sheets. I poked my head out and listened to the women talk.

freedom
04-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Lith looked up and I smiled at her as the puppy buried it's self in her sheets. I laughed as she looked at me strangely.

"Who's the little one?"

I smiled at the puppy as it looked up at me. "Not sure. I was chasing the amazing man of mine and he just appeared. He's so cute. I couldn't help but pick him up. Hey speaking of Damian have you seen him? He dunked me in the springs and ran off. I haven't seen him since."

Lithril shook her head no and started to play with the puppy. "I'm glad you found him Raven love. You were so sad after Drake left. I thought you'd be alone forever."

"I know. He reminds me a lot of Drake but yet he's so different at the same time. I love him so much. You know he's the first man that I can honestly say I would give my life for."

I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs. Here I was all dressed up and Damian no where to be seen.

Lith looked at me and smiled. "I'm sure he loves you just as much dear. So what do I owe this wonderful visit this afternoon?"

"I wanted to ask you a favor." I was smiling like a kid in a candy shop. "I want you to be my maid of honor at my wedding."

I thought Lith was going to pass out. She looked at me shocked and just nodded. The puppy jumped up and licked her face. I laughed as she started smiling.

"I hate you sometimes Raven. You got changed young and you don't have to wear makeup. But I love you too much to be too awfully jealous."

I'd never worn make up. It felt odd on my face. I started laughing.

"Do you remember back in the 1930's when you tried to put it on me for the first time? Oh god that was so funny! I had ended up with it all over me. I didn't understand any of it."

We were laughing so hard we were crying. I hugged her a short time later and went to look for Damian.

"Come on little one. We need to find that man of mine."

I headed back towards the library hoping he might be there.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 11:06 PM
I knew she would start to worry soon. When the door opened I dashed out. As soon as I turned the corner I teleported to the library and landed under the desk. I looked under it and saw no one was in there. I shifted back and sat in the chair. I had some clothes stashed in the library so I put them on and waited. I knew raven would be here soon.

freedom
04-12-2007, 11:14 PM
I sighed as the puppy took off. I looked around the corner. He was no where in site.

"Well damn. I'm losing all my men today."

I laughed as I walked into the library. Damian was sitting at the desk.

"There you are I was looking for you."

I sat on the corner of his desk and crossed my legs.

"I found the cutest puppy but I lost him when I came down the hall to find you. He was so little."

I leaned over and kissed him as he smiled at me.

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 11:22 PM
“Really what did it look like?”

She started explaining about what I looked like in puppy form. I laughed as she went on about what I looked like playing around by the fountain.

“Well I hope you find it love. Anything else exciting happen?”

freedom
04-12-2007, 11:26 PM
"Oh some stupid kid grabbed my ass but I threatened to put his head on backwards and he decided he should leave. There's you a funny picture. Me dressed like this, puppy in hand trying to threaten someone."

I laughed loudly realizing what an idiot I must have looked like.

"I stopped by and told Lith that she was my maid of honor. You know she really likes you a lot."

I stood up and moved to sit in his lap.

"You haven't commented my outfit. I know you've never seen me in a skirt before. What do you think?"

Akuma-san
04-12-2007, 11:35 PM
“Oh sorry I was listening to you. I love it. I got the picture and I would have laughed my ass off. I can just see you. Grab his shirt and pull him up. Snarl at him as your ass wiggles.”

I slide a hand up her skirt and played with her as I talked.

freedom
04-12-2007, 11:42 PM
I remembered now why I like to wear skirts from time to time. I leaned forward and kissed him again.

"Skirts seem to come in handy."

I uncrossed my legs and turned to face him. He seemed kind of distant.

"Talk to me lover what's the matter?"

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 12:00 AM
“Huh? Sorry we have a lot to get done before the wedding. Just going over the list of stuff we have to do. We have the hall and plenty of food. I got Jenna making up the list of things to have. The cake is ready and the final touches will be done during the ceremony.

Dresses for the maids, and your self will be made tomorrow. I called that fairy we meet in DC. She is due in at about 5. She and her friends will be making the dresses from. The tuxes will be maid by my personal tailor and his crew. I have a large group of florists on the flowers.

A 50 person decorator crew is doing all the stuff in the hall and at the hill. Out door wedding by the way love. They will be done tomorrow. Also I have a team of hair and make-up artists coming in from France. We will have to sleep in different bed tomorrow night lover.”

I had worked her panties to the side and had three fingers in her as I talked.

freedom
04-13-2007, 12:22 AM
I was enjoying his fingers inside me as he talked. I froze when he said we had to sleep in different beds. That brought back bad memories and I shivered. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It wouldn't happen again. There was no one in their right mind that would touch me like that after seeing what he did to Jon.

"Sounds like you have everything all planned out. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Why the makeup artist? I don't wear that crazy shit."

I laughed imagining the circus tomorrow was going to be getting fitted and getting everything else finished.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 01:33 AM
“Well love you aren’t the only one I worry about. Lith, Jenna, Lilly, and the flower girls. They all wear makeup.

Also I will be arranging a large supply of pizza and the like for you girls tomorrow night. Lith, Lilly, and Jenna will be sleeping in that room with you. While all the guys share other rooms and have a bachelor party. Kronos and Jerick are setting it up for me. I have Jenna and dolly setting up a small party for you as well.”

I rubbed her clit as I played with her. I wasn’t planning on having sex. But I knew I could work her up and leave her hanging.

“So we will both be busy tomorrow. Also do you want me to find out if anyone owns that puppy? If not I can have him found and a collar put on him for you.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 01:40 AM
"If you could..." I was having a hard time thinking with him touching me like that, "If you could find out...aahh...uhm...about the puppy that would be great."

I leaned forward to kiss him. I over looked the Dolly comment. I was just glad he hadn't insisted that she be in my wedding party. I wanted to ride him while I was wearing this skirt. I scooted closer and tried to reach for his belt.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 01:43 AM
“Jeez women I am trying to talk and that is all you can think off.”

I slip my dick out and into her as I go on. She is facing the desk as I move a list of food in front of her.

“Check off what you want for the wedding on this list, and your party on the other. It will be ready. The party is more simple munchies where s the wedding is all uhm higher up foods.”

She was bouncing on me as I talked. I grabbed her hips and held her tight to my lap.

“Sit still and finish this I need it done today lover. After I will fuck whatever hole you like. I will even give you ear tonight ok?”

freedom
04-13-2007, 01:46 AM
I whimpered as he held me still. I quickly filled out the paper and handed it back.

"I think I'll pass on the ear love. The hole your in now is perfect."

I tried to get him to let go of my hips but he wouldn't let me move. He was teasing me badly and he knew it.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 01:49 AM
“Oh you don’t want to pet my ears. Ok I guess no ears for you.”

I let her hips go but grew my dick so she couldn’t move on me.

“Well are you not going to move?”

freedom
04-13-2007, 01:52 AM
I screamed in frustration.

"I can't! And I want ears just not right now! I want that later! Oh damn it man I can't move when you're like that!"

I was so frustrated I couldn't stand it. I was moaning in agony. I need release and I was impaled on him and couldn't move.

"Damian!" I moaned as I tried without success to move.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 02:00 AM
I was laughing at her as she screamed at me. I shrunk just enough to let her move.

“Is that better love? Or should I go smaller?”

freedom
04-13-2007, 02:04 AM
"That's good!"

I started thrusting against him hard. He had me so worked up that it wasn't long before I felt that familiar pressure building deep inside me. I was sitting with my head leaned back and my eyes closed.

I took his hands and put them on my breast. I could feel the pressure from his hands. I was feeling so good right now.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Right then Kronos walked in. No sooner did he enter then a smile went across his face.

“Damn you two are always at it. You haven’t even know each other a year. Yet mating and everything.”

I felt Raven tense and fall limp against me.

“Well when something is right it is right. Also how is the party going?”

I asked as I slid my hand from under her shirt and hugged her.

“That you I can’t tell either of you. Let’s just say it will be fun.”

Kronos was talking to me both verbally and mentally. The mental conversation was much different. He was going to show me a way to split my personality. A better word is cloning it. I will be able to use my pup form and my normal form at the same time. I nodded to him and he left.

freedom
04-13-2007, 02:27 AM
I laid my head against him. I was smiling. I was thinking of wearing skirts more often.

"Can I still have ears later? Oh and don't forget to look for the little puppy. He's so cute you have to see him. You'll just love him."

I snuggled and laughed as my stomach growled.

"I want chicken."

I wanted fried greasy chicken. I lifted myself up and smiled at him as I felt his juice run down my leg.

"Ok...bathroom then chicken."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 02:48 AM
“Ok lover I will call down and have the cook start it up for you.”

Once she had left I teleported to Kronos to ask him how it could be done.

“Ok Damian. You know when you meditate you see a flame. That flame is your soul. For those like us that have all this extra power. Picture the flame growing and an exact copy of it leaping out of the fire. Look at that flame and give it shape. It will be an exact copy of you.

Once it has shape open your eyes. You will be staring at yourself an exact copy with your mind and body. He will be you and you will be him. No power struggle either. The real you can command the other to do something and he will do it. Try it.”

I reached into my mind and found my flame. I did as he said and say the white fire shift and a copy appear. They moved the exact same. The color was the same a perfect copy. I opened my eyes and looked at myself.

“Nice it works. Ok other me. You will go to the bachelor party tomorrow and I will turn pup and have fun with the girls. Ok?” I asked myself.

“No problem boss. Kronos are you getting strippers?” Kronos nodded and I knew the copy was an exact me.

I had him turn into the pup and I grabbed him. I walked down to the kitchen and found Raven.

“So is this the little guy you were talking about? Kronos had found him and was going to give him to us anyway. So early present.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 02:53 AM
I squealed with delight as he handed me the puppy.

"There's my lil' bit!"

I held him up in the air and nuzzled his nose.

"Is he not the cutest thing in the world? I hope he stays this little. He is so adorable."

I hugged Damian.

"Remind me to tell gramps thanks for finding him. I thought he belonged to someone else but no one has asked about a missing puppy."

I set him in the floor and watched him hop as he begged for chicken.

"Awww...you are too cute. What are we going to name you though?"

I bit into a piece of fried chicken and thought.

"Got any ideas love? He is ours."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 02:58 AM
“What about Beowulf? I do believe he is a wolf pup. So he will prolly get bigger. But being as he is a pet we can give him a spell to stop it. We take the spell off and he returns to normal size.”

I grabbed some chicken and ate. I dropped him some and he ate it. I knew this clone power would come in handy.

freedom
04-13-2007, 03:04 AM
I knew the Beowulf story.

"That's fine. We can use the spell here. If we take him with us running or anything he can be normal sized."

I scooped him up and rubbed his belly. I smiled at Damian. There was something strange about the puppy but I wasn't worried. I loved it.

"Don't feed it that greasy food you'll make him fat!"

I took him over to the counter and feed him the baked chicken that was set aside for a salad I had wanted the other day and never got to eat.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 03:08 AM
“Dork the grease is good for his coat. He needs it. But we will just let him eat normal wolf things. I know dog food would be out of the questions.”

I went over to him and dangled some chicken skin. Teasing myself this was weird. I let myself have it and grabbed Ravens ass.

“So are you going to bad mouth me to this little guy when I am not around?”

freedom
04-13-2007, 03:16 AM
"I got to bad mouth you to some one. I do it to your face and you get all mad and go hide in a rock some where."

I laughed and kissed him nearly stepping on the puppy.

"Sorry Beowulf. Guess maybe you do need to grow a little."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 03:23 AM
I watched him nip at Ravens toes as she had almost stepped on him.

“Good boy don’t let her step on you. She does it all too much.”

I laughed as Raven smacked my head. It seemed this would work out perfectly. Granted the two sets of memories I got was going to take some getting use to. I lifted myself up and undid the ties on her shirt.

“Here mom you keep him safe.”

I settled him between Ravens breasts and tied her shirt back up.

“There now he is safe and warm plus he has pillows where ever he goes.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 03:28 AM
I shook my head and smiled down at the puppy. He seemed very happy.

"OK you can stay for now but don't get too comfy."

I kissed his nose as he snuggled in. I smiled at Damian and pulled myself up on the counter.

"So what time is this party tomorrow?"

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 03:41 AM
“For that you would have talk to Jenna and Dolly. Jenna is planning and Dolly is doing what Jenna tells her to do. Dolly is going to be servicing the men. And I got a new girl to service the girls.”

I petted myself and watched him burrow deeper into Ravens chest. Soon all that could be seen was a nose and mouth.

“Ok I am jealous I wish I was that small so I could do that.”

I poked my nose and I nipped at myself. Damn that was weird I almost got bitten by myself…

freedom
04-13-2007, 03:46 AM
I reached out and touched his cheek.

"I much prefer you the way you are love."

I kissed him softly on the lips.

"You gotta remember. There's more to me then just my boobs."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 03:53 AM
“Yes I know that. Still that has to be very warm and very comfortable.”

I kissed her and grabbed some chicken and started eating. I went over and got a plate. I loaded it with smashed potatoes and chicken grave. Then a few big pieces of friend chicken to go with it and a coke to drink. I made sure I had the coke in a lock box so raven couldn’t get to it.

freedom
04-13-2007, 03:57 AM
I saw him get the coke out.

"That's just mean. We are at home you know. Damn you'd think it was alcohol and I was an alcoholic."

I laughed and tried to get a sip of his drink.

"Oh come on! Be nice to me and Beo. We like coke."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 04:01 AM
“You get crazy hyper when you drink it to. No go drink water.”

I downed the coke and tossed the can as I put the plate in the washer.

“You miss can come with me. We already have our rings but we need to take them off and give them to the respective people. Red for yours and Lith for mine so we can exchange them at the ceremony.”

I tugged her down the hall and heard the sounds of the both of them screwing away.

I grabbed her and teleported us in. We were behind them. All you say was a mass of red hair and all you heard was moans.

freedom
04-13-2007, 04:26 AM
I tried to keep to keep from laughing as I watched them. I couldn't do it. I wondered if we looked as crazy when people walked in on us.

I sat Beo down and told him to get Red. He started licking the big mans foot. Red started laughing because he was ticklish. He stopped and realized they weren't alone.

"Uhm Lith honey, I think we have vistors." He turned to look at us and smiled. "I really hope it wasn't one of you licking my foot."

As if on cue Beo jumped up and licked his face. The big man looked down at the puppy and laughed. "All right little one. What do we owe this visit to?"

"We came to give you the rings so that you will have them for the ceremony."

We handed them to them and sat down to talk for a few minutes while Beo licked Reds face over and over.

"Well I guess we will let you get back to your fun."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 04:30 AM
I dropped a bit of meat to the ground and saw “Beo” eat it. I knew Reds foot had to taste bad. I wasn’t looking forwards to that memory.

“Well where to now love? It is only 2 in the afternoon.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 04:39 AM
"Let take Beo for a walk. He's way hyper and needs to work off that energy."

I craddle the puppy in my arm and rub his belly as we make our way outside. I saw a bunch of frogs at the fountain and set him after them. He dragged on back.

"Well don't waste it. Eat it if you are going to kill it."

I waited as he gobbled it down. It was like he understood every word I said. I knew animals were smart but I wasn't sure they understood human language. Beo stopped a few feet away on the steps to the house and used the bathroom.

"No Beo! In the grass!"

I took him and pressed his nose in it and said no again. He ran for the grass and rubbed his nose in it. He turned and barked at me. Damian had the awfullest look on his face.

"What it's the best way to teach them."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 04:42 AM
“Well I have a feeling that you are going to regret that one love.”

Just as I said that the other me bit her on the ankle and hide behind me.

“Told you.”

I crouched down and talked to me. I knew I was going to get way to many bad memories.

“Just leave the training to me ok love.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 04:46 AM
I rubbed my ankle. I felt bad but that was way I had always trained dogs.

"Fine. It's always worked before. I'm sorry Beo. I wubs you lil' bit."

I sat down on the side of the fountain and enjoyed the sun. I knew tomorrow would be crazy and just wanted to relax for a little while. I loved the lite mist of water that hit me as I sat next to the fountain.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 04:49 AM
I was talking with myself and decided to play a little trick to get her back. I had “Beo” jump on her and keep her attention. Then I came up and he jumped onto me as I dumped her into the fountain.

“Aw she got all wet…”

I started laughing as “Beo” started to rub his nose on hers.

“Uhm hun you got a little brown on your nose….”

freedom
04-13-2007, 04:53 AM
I reached up and cleaned my nose off. I laughed but knew that my leathers would be ruined after that dunking. I didn't care it was hot and the water felt good. I stayed below the edge and slid them off and threw them to Damian. Then my boots followed.

"Might as well enjoy the day now."

I started swimming in the fountain. I knew I was getting looks but it was perfect pay back. I would shift before I got all the way out.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 04:56 AM
I tossed her skirt and hung her shirt up to dry. She was still in panties so once her shirt dried I would give it to her.

“Come on love time for a little quit time. Let’s go watch a movie.”

I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to her as she got out. As we walked back in Beo trailed behind.

freedom
04-13-2007, 04:58 AM
I slipped on his shirt and it clung to my wet body. I skipped along next to him and whistled for Beo to catch up.

"What are we going to watch?"

I snuggled up to him as we walked and got him wet all down one side.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 05:02 AM
“Punishment for a rotten women damn my pants. If you wanted me naked you could have just asked….”

As we walked in I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and dried off as I tossed her one. I grabbed two robes and gave her one. It was keep cold in the movie room. We grabbed popcorn, drinks and candy. I let Raven have a coke. I had the fountain machine coded so only I could use it.

Once we sat down Underworld evolution came on. I had always loved to watch the vampires get the shit kicked out of them. I knew a few good ones. The rest just pissed me off.

freedom
04-13-2007, 05:10 AM
I sat enthralled as I watched the movie. I like everything about it except for the romantic part. I just couldn't imagine any sane wolf mating with a vampire. They were just too damn needy. It was true that he was a half breed since he'd been bitten by both but it was still an odd mix. The action and blood and gore were great.

I was starting to feel the coke. If he would let me have more of them then it wouldn't bother me so much and make me feel like a freak if we went out somewhere. I was yelling and bouncing as the final fight scenes came to a close.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 05:14 AM
I went and got refills and had the second movie start. I knew she loved the first one the second would be even better. I sat back down and hit the play button. The large I max screen came on and the movie started.

I had a few half breed wolf vampires coming in tomorrow. One had helped make these movies. That is why the transformations and powers were so dead on. I was sure Raven would be shocked when the star Scott Speedman showed up tomorrow and was able to transform just like in the movie. I would let her decided for herself if she liked it or not.

freedom
04-13-2007, 05:21 AM
I was enthralled in the second movie. I had adjusted to the coke for now and was munching on popcorn. I was perfectly silent as I watched the lead male cover the windows with paint to keep his love safe.

I smiled over at Damian. I liked the second one better. I was rethinking the whole wolf vampire thing. I loved the ending where they faced the sunrise together. I sighed and sat back. I tried to fight down a belch but it fought it's way up anyway. It filled the movie room and I smiled at Damian.

"Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the mood."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 05:24 AM
“Uhm nice….Any questions or comments on the movies?”

I leaned back as the screen went blank. It was about 7 and we had a little more time to kill. I decided to keep the mood. I had them set up the Blade movies. We always stayed up most of the night anyway.

freedom
04-13-2007, 05:28 AM
"I loved them. I don't know about the whole wolf - vamp lover thing but hey to each his own."

I settled back in the chair and waited as the next movie started. More vampires. I laughed to myself. This guy had it right. Kill the bastards but he was a half breed. I shrugged as I thought to myself oh well I liked him anyway.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 05:32 AM
I keep it hopping when Snipes and Speedman showed up tomorrow Raven wouldn’t reject them for being part vamp. They were friends I had helped get a life and job. Kate was the same. She was a halfbreed. It was amazing how many vampires were in the movie business.

I also knew that when my full blood vampire friends came trouble would be not hard to find. I had a protection spell around the hall so no one could die in it. I still wouldn’t stand to have blood spilt at my wedding.

freedom
04-13-2007, 06:26 AM
"So what's up with all the vampire movies?"

It seemed odd that he would pick all vampire movies for some reason. I'd never gotten along well with vampires. They just didn't like me for some reason. I turned to face him as he refilled our stuff between movies.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 06:37 AM
“Eh I was going…”

At that the intercom came on and Jenna said my first guest had showed up. Her flight had been delayed. I asked Jenna to show her up to the movie room.

“In about 5 minutes you will see why I am showing so many vampire movies.”

I sat down and realized we were both still in robes. It was a good thing she was really laid back. The doors opened and Jenna let in none other then Kate Beckinsale. I got up and walked over to her. She jumped onto me hugging me.

“Hi Kate glad you could make the wedding.” I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

She dropped down and hugged and kissed Ravens cheeks. I knew Raven could smell it on her. I decided to explain.

“You the movie I just showed you. The hero was a half vampire. Kate here is a Halfling as well. She was bitten by a vampire but given the cure a little too late.

The powers had already set in but not the thirst. She is like us eats and drinks normally. Even if the thirst had set in she would still be able to Eat. Not like in Evolution. They needed a reason for him to stand out.”

I saw Kate grow out her fangs and her eyes grow pale. Now to see how Raven handled it all.

freedom
04-13-2007, 06:41 AM
I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm. I smiled at her as I sat in the chair.

"That must be an interesting story. You'll have to share it with us sometime."

I really didn't feel comfortable around vampires. Last time I was around one it tried to eat me. I knew she was Damian's friend so I was going to try to play nice but if a vampire tried to spill one drop of unoffered blood, it was going to be a very dead vampire.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 06:47 AM
“Wow Damian she thinks I am going to try and eat her in the middle of the night… Well I wanted to stop by and say hi. I will take off and get to my hotel. I know you must have a lot of damage control to do because of this.”

Before I had said anything Kate had taken off. I growled at Raven and walked out and to the bed room. Kate had never drunken blood period. She hated that and how everyone always jumped to conclusions. I knew Scott and Wesley were the same. They never touched blood.

I through open the doors to the bedroom and tossed the white terrycloth robe to the basket. I was fuming. Raven was the same as always. Take he out of her comfort zone and she shuts up tight.