PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

freedom
04-13-2007, 06:52 AM
I sighed and laid my head back on the chair. I hadn't done anything wrong. I had been nice and even smiled. I was uncomfortable. I couldn't help it. Like the song says "Once bitten twice shy."

I knew Damian was mad. There wasn't anything I could say. I had tried. That was all I could do. I would never be rude on purpose but I guess Kate had been able to read me pretty well.

There wasn't anything I could say to make him happy with me right now but I was stupid enough to try. I walked to the bedroom and stood in the door.

"You know, I didn't say anything out of line back there. I even smiled. I tried. What else can I do?"

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 06:59 AM
“Women I even told you. She doesn’t drink blood. She has dealt with people that think all vampires are cheating bastards only out to drain you. I will have you know Kate has killed more of her own kind then even you have.

I have four more friends coming. One is a hybrid, another Halfling vampire, and two full fledged vampires. None of them have ever drunk human blood. The two that have to drink live off of pig’s blood they get from a slaughter house.

JD is coming tomorrow as well as the wizard that fixed your bow. They all want to wish us well and hope with our combined strength we can end suffering. Most if not all can read minds so be careful what you think.”

I opened the covers for her to get in. I had made a promise. I grew my ears out and tail. She hadn’t said anything so she deserved them.

freedom
04-13-2007, 07:06 AM
Looked at him surprised as he grew the ears and tail out. I figured I was in the dog house but I wasn't going to argue. I smiled and slipped into the covers.

I kissed his ear and waited for the expected shiver.

"You should grow them out when we get married. It is just so cute."

I reached behind him as he laid on his side and ran his tail through my hands. It was so soft and silky. My hand trailed to the front and cupped his balls rubbing them softly.

"I could just eat you up when you look like that."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 07:09 AM
“Oh so normal me isn’t good enough huh?”

I pushed a few fingers into her. She gasped as I did so. I decided to be mean I cast a spell so she became as tight as a virgin again. watching her get my dick into a vigin tight pussy would be her punishment.

freedom
04-13-2007, 07:11 AM
I felt something in me shift.

"What did you just do?"

It seemed like his fingers felt huge. I wondered if he had shifted them without warning me. He was bad about that.

I leaned forward and kissed his ears again.

"And to answer your question normal you is just perfect. I just think the ears are cute."

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 07:14 AM
I brought my fingers out and showed her. I knew she would get the message. I pressed the head of my dick to her slit and it popped in. saw her eyes grow wide.

“Get it all in or no more ears.”

I shifted my ears back in and my tail. I saw the look on her face and knew she was going to be in a little pain.

freedom
04-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I hadn't felt this sensation in over 1200 years. The man that had taken my virginity had been a normal sized man. Not a monster like Damian. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I forced myself down on him.

I had just a couple of inches in and I was breathing hard. I was determined that I would take him all the way. I took a deep breath and shoved myself down. A scream ripped from me as I did so but I felt him hit deep inside me and knew the worst was over. One more shove and he was as deep as he could go at this length.

"Now give me those damn ears."

I breathed through clenched teeth.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I saw she was pissed at me. I also knew she could really hurt me with my ears. But a promise was a promise. I grew out my ears but not my tail. I was on my back and it would hurt.

I saw her got for them and her nails shift. I grabbed her hands and grew my dick thicker as punishment.

“Bad girl play nice. “

freedom
04-13-2007, 09:57 PM
I threw my head back in pain. I held the tears back this time. I put my nails away and jerked my hands out of his.

"I am being nice." I said through gritted teeth.

I put my hands back on his ears and ever so lightly ran my fingers down the outside edge of each one.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 10:00 PM
The tears were more then enough punishment for me. I shrunk down till her face changed to one of comfort and pleasure. I hugged her and let her lick my ears and nibble on them.

“Is that better love? I think you have suffered more then enough.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 10:07 PM
I didn't say anything. I just set in to playing with his ears. It hurt to move my pussy as bad as I wanted to. I took a deep breath and blew into his ear as I ran my tongue just around the inside.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 10:09 PM
This was why I hated my ears. They were a billion times more sensitive then my dick was. I cam hard into her and filled her beyond full. I knew she wasn’t done. She would use them till I couldn’t change back again.

I began to thrust into her. I knew it would hurt her some but it keep her distracted from my ears. She would torment me with my ears.

freedom
04-13-2007, 10:19 PM
I closed my eyes and held him tight as he began to thrust into me. It hurt but it felt good at the same time. I laid my head against his shoulder and tried to move with him but it was hard to do. I was breathing hard once I orgasmed. I smiled and let my had drift back to his ear one last time and ran a finger around the edge.

"OK...I can't take anymore it hurts to bad. Take the ears away before I drain you."

I didn't want to do that again even if it had been funny. In his position now he needed all the energy he could get.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 10:24 PM
I slipped my cock out of her and shifted back. I cupped her pussy and healed it. I also cast a spell to revert her to her normal self. That sex magic book had come in handy.

“Well love we have a huge day tomorrow. So we need sleep. We have to be up in about 7 hours. Jenna will come and wake us. Full day planned from sizing to the parties it will be hell.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 10:28 PM
I sighed and curled around him. It was exciting but annoying all at the same time.

"Hell I think will be an understatement. I hate getting fitted for clothes."

I wasn't really looking forward to a lot of the guest he had invited but there wasn't much I could do about it but play the gracious wife and grin and bear it.

I kissed him goodnight and closed my eyes.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I never got it why all of my friends Raven and company hated and yet I had no problem getting along with ravens friends. It really pissed me off that no matter the circumstances she would shut down if outside of her comfort zone.

It was the one thing I truly hated about her. The good by far out weighted the bad. I was willing to deal to be with her. I just hoped she would come out of her shell. The sooner the better.

freedom
04-13-2007, 10:47 PM
It seemed like I had just closed my eyes when Jenna was in the bed jumping up and down. I rolled over and looked at her with one eye. I poked Damian in the ribs.

"Looks like someone is excited about today."

I rolled over to face him and kissed him. I was going to make an effort to be nice to his friends without silently implying anything. It was going to be hard but I could do it. I was starting now.

"If you would like to call Kate she is more then welcome to come to the party tonight."

I kissed him again and stood up and stretched. I went to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a spaghetti strapped tank. I needed stuff that would be easy to slide on and off for the fittings.

Akuma-san
04-13-2007, 11:02 PM
“Actually love. I suggest you wear a full length robe. You are getting fitted for a dress, bra, thong, stockings, garter belt, and a garter. So a robe would be best.”

I headed down to the springs and took her with me. Breakfast was already waiting one the floating bar when we arrived. I pulled the bar over to the edge and began eating. Dolly was washing me as I at the same time Jenna was doing the same for Raven.

“Well your first stop is to the hall and hill. You have to give final an ok for the decorators. Then you are off to the kitchen to give final approval for the cake taste and decoration. After that lunch. The to the fairies place for the fittings. That will be a several hour ordeal. Then home and the party. I will contact Kate and tell her she is invited.”

freedom
04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
I felt tired just thinking about all the things that had to be done. I wanted to stay here with him but I knew the sooner things got started the sooner it was over. I finished the food and grabbed the robe he'd given me. I would change into it after lunch.

I kissed him after I dressed.

"I'm going to get started otherwise I'll never get done. I'll see you at lunch I guess love."

I headed out the door with Jenna close on my heels. I walked into the hall and saw the decorators pouring over a list of things.

"Good morning. I understand you have some things for me to look at and approve."

I moved to the table as they smiled and spread the samples out on the table. The flowers were to be forget - me - not's and white roses. The tables were done with blue silk table clothes and silver candle holders.

They laid out the napkins, the silverware, and several other decorations. Everything was so beautiful. I approved of everything that they had picked. I really loved the flowers. After we went over a few details on the different set ups I made my way to the hill where another set of decorators waited.

They had a white arch set up with piles of different blue flowers sitting at the bottom. I walked up and looked at the flowers. Roses, carnations, and forget-me-nots were waiting on my approval. I smiled and nodded. There was a carpet rolled up to the side. It was for us to walk on. I lifted the edge. It was the first hint of black that I had seen in the arrangement.

The men rolled the rug out a ways so I could see the pattern. It was black with blue shadowed wolves running under a full moon. The pattern repeated down the length of the rug. I would be keeping this for the house. We needed a rug for the main hall anyway. The chairs were also going to be covered in blue and black. I signed all the approval papers and smiled at Jenna.

I put my arm around her and we walked to the kitchen. The highlight of the day was coming up. We got to sample the cakes. I was grinning when I walked in the kitchen. There were 25 plates set out with different types and flavors of cake. I gladly sampled them all. We decided on a chocolate cake with blue and white icing. I was on a sugar high when I headed to lunch and I sure wasn't hungry.

I plopped down in a chair to wait on Damian. This day had flown by.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 02:11 AM
Once Raven had taken off I went do to the kitchen and approved the menu. Krug Clos du Mesnil, Bollinger Blanc de Noir, and 9 year old Dom Perigon "Karl Lagerfeld" would be the champagne served. I would also be stocking most other alcohol. The wine served was made my pixies. They were giving me around 2000 bottles of wine that was over a millennium old.

For the caviar I would offer a half dozen different varieties, ranging from Black Sea Beluga, to Caspian Golden Osetra caviar flown in. The best bread artisans had been flown in to make everything.

Johnny Iuzzini Had been flown in for pastry. Fabio Trabocchi was also flown in to prepare the Dinner. Seared Sea Scallops in Tomato Broth with Asparagus Batons for the first course. The main course was steak each table was allowed a different steak choice. I knew Raven would want Ribeye and I was a Porterhouse kinda man myself. Desert would be the cake.

I also looked in on the ice sculpture. A dragon winding around a wolf the two joined at the base and ice cold spring water would be pumped through the mouth of the wolf. It would land in the mouth of the dragon and wind it’s way through the dragon to the end and back into the fountain. You would be able to get water from the gap between mouths.

One thing I wasn’t going to touch was the music. I knew what I wanted but Raven was final say on that. We also still had to pick out our song. I came out of the Freezer and started to the dining room.

I walked in and saw Raven chugging a gallon of chocolate milk. I could see she was on a huge sugar high. I called Jenna over and made sure she would watch Raven. She was bound to want more sugar and she would need sleep tonight.

“Well Raven what kind of cake did you pick? I left the icing and décor up to you. But I made sure to get a layer of white in. I was pretty sure you would pick chocolate. Also did you like the décor I picked out?”

I sat down and piled my plate high with potato salad and BBQ Ribs. I sat down with a digital display in hand and showed Raven the music list.

“So songs to be played tomorrow and we have to pic our song.”

freedom
04-14-2007, 02:34 AM
I looked over the display. It was full of our favorite songs. That was one thing we'd never argued about. We both liked rock. It was a little strange for a wedding but it was what we liked. We'd never really had on song that related to us. So I was hard pressed to think of one special song that would fit us.

I started talking about the cake as I thought about the song. "Your right I picked chocolate. The icing is white and blue with blue flowers. The decor was wonderful. I loved all the blue. OH!" I jumped when I thought of the rug.

"We are SO keeping that rug up on the hill. It's gorgeous!"

I was looking through his list of music when I saw it. Our song. The one that fit us the best.

"I think this should be our song."

I turned the display and showed him Seether featuring Amy Lee "Broken"

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 02:40 AM
I had made sure that song got on. It was a glove fit to us. We tried to bare it all for the other. To take away the others pain and we never were able to. I grabbed the pen and entered a key code to reveal it was the song I had picked.

“As you can see great minds.”

I looked at the time and noticed it was almost fitting times. I stood and grabbed Raven. Before she could speak I had her stripped. I played with her for a while. The first time she begged me to fuck her I put the robe on and scent her to get fitted. I knew the bumping would be such sweet torture on her.

“See you around love. Oh and grab Beo he is at the front door. Take him with you.”

I went to the library and split. I scent the clone to get the measurements and I shifted and waited at the door for Raven. I smelt her before she rounded the corner.

freedom
04-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I was mumbling under my breath about Damian being a tease. I rounded the corner and saw Beo as he sat by the door wagging his tail. I scooped him up and kissed him on the head.

"There's my little sweety."

I didn't want to go get fit for clothes. I hated it.

"He just had to tease me before I went to the fitting didn't he. I'm going to be jumpy as hell when they touch me."

I laughed as I made my way to the tailors. I opened the door and was swamped by faries. I sighed and let them take Beo. I was stripped and on a stand with a tape around me before I had been in the door for even a minute.

I looked at Beo and rolled my eyes. He barked at me and I smiled. At lease I wasn't alone. Jenna was supposed to meet me here but she hadn't showed yet. Until then it was just me and Beo.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 02:57 AM
The fairy’s measured everything on Raven. I was laughing so hard as the measured the area for her thong. Each time one of them bumped her pussy she moaned. Jenna walked in with the other girls. They were all stripped and given a stand.

I was happily running around and generally trying to be as cute as possible. Once the measurements were taken and the fabrics came out I ran out and waited with Dolly. I wasn’t going to peak at the wedding dress.

freedom
04-14-2007, 04:07 AM
I sat down in the chair as they finished measuring the girls. I was going to make Damian pay for teasing me like that. I was shaking by the time they were done.

Lith's dress was to be different from the other girls. Hers was strapless and done in black and white. It was going to be beautiful.

Lilly and Jenna were getting ocean blue tight fitting dresses that made them look sexy yet glamorous at the same time.

My dress I was pickier about. I wanted it soft but not all ruffles and frills. It was going to have a corset type top with a soft full skirt. The whole dress had a thin layer of lace that make it look soft.

I walked out side while the tailor finished the dresses and played with Beo.

"Come here little one. I miss your daddy already and the nights no where near through."

I sighed and rubbed his belly as he laid in my lap.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 04:27 AM
As she played with me I was getting the memories of the fitting for the guys. We all were in the same type of suit. Only Red and I had Black vests and ties while Drake and Scott would have Blue ones to match the girls. It was a black and dark gray jacket and pants with a white shirt and handkerchief. They were all made of the best material the magical community had.

Scott was taking an interest in Lilly it seemed. The more my clone talked about her the more he wanted to meet her. Scott is a great guy the best. If he took an interest in Lilly then I had no quarrels. I knew Raven would be harder to please he was a hybrid.

As the girls filed out and headed back to the room I was passed around and cuddled petted and rubbed everywhere they could find. Being a pup had it’s good points. That was for sure.

freedom
04-14-2007, 04:31 AM
Jenna took my hand after she handed me Beo back.

"Are you ready to have a blast?"

I looked at her wondering what was in store at this party. I smiled and nodded yes. I wondered what Damian was up to and if he was missing me too.

"I'm sure it will be a blast! Let's go."

I sighed and snuggled Beo close.

"I just wish Damian was here."

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 04:37 AM
As she mentioned me I climbed up and started to lick her face. She started laughing then I nibbled her ears. I was having fun. They walked into our bedroom and started changing. I decided to be a brat to Raven.

I knew Jenna would have a special outfit and make Raven sit naked. I also knew when she didn’t have to she would never cross her legs. She sat on and bed and laid back. No sooner did a path open then I took it.

She parted her legs and dived it cold nose ready and deadly. My nose made contact with her hypersensitive clit. At that she tensed and a scream erupted from her lungs. I licked her clit and heard a sigh. Then pressed my nose o it and she screamed again. I felt a presence and took off. I ran to the corner and hid under a desk.

freedom
04-14-2007, 04:58 AM
I sat up as Jenna walked up to the bed. I was laughing. That damn puppy had made me orgasm. I couldn't be mad. I was the one laying naked on the bed. If I hadn't of laid back he never would have gotten down there.

"What's so funny Rav?" Jenna asked. She shortened everyones name.

"Nothing sweety. Just the puppy being silly. So where's this outfit you got for me?"

Jenna smiled at me slyly. I knew she was up to something.

"Since we ordered take out and don't have to leave. I got you something to wear for the party."

She held it out to me. It looked like a normal one piece pants suit till I looked at the front. I smiled and slipped into it. The sides came almost to the middle of my large breast. The only thing in the middle from my neck to just below my stomach was strings. I ran my hands down the front admiring myself in the mirror.

"This is absolutely going on my honeymoon."

I saw Beo peaking out from under the desk.

"Do you like it little one?"

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 05:06 AM
NO way was this puppy coming out for a while. That damn body suit had given me a hard on. I think the jig would be up. My hard on was only hidden by my head. If I came out they would know. I barked at Raven and tried to think of a 900 pound woman in that. It did the trick.

I walked out and rubbed myself against Ravens legs. The suit felt really nice. I was going to have fun taking it off her. I slide over to Lith and jumped into her lap. She started to rub my belly as I laid on my back for her.

freedom
04-14-2007, 05:25 AM
I felt like being playful. I dug around in my closet for a pair of shoes to match the pant suit. I found a pair of heels that were 6 inches easy. I slide them on and looked at how it made my ass look in the outfit. I smiled at Jenna.

"Hey my ass actually looks good in this."

I started laughing as there was a knock on the door. I smiled at the girls and went to answer the door. I wanted to mess with whoever it was. I was the boy with the food we'd ordered. I smiled at him as I stood in the door in my high heels.

"Hold on let me get you a tip sweety."

I went to the desk and bent over to the drawer with money and got him a few dollars our. He was standing with his mouth open. I heard Beo growl.

"Hush lil' bit. He's not going to hurt you."

I handed him the money and reached out and closed his jaw. I smiled and slammed the door in his face. I had all the food on my hands. I slid down the back of the door laughing.

We ate like a bunch of pigs then Jenna and Lilly started playing truth or dare. I knew Jenna was dieing to get the male strippers in and get that started but we had a long night ahead of us and lots of time to kill. Lith joined them in the game and I watched. They finally turned to me and asked me to play.

"Fine."

Jenna laughed and asked the loaded question. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Describe the best sex you ever had!"

I looked at her with a sigh. Why did these games always go to questions like these? I started laughing.

"Oh gods since I've been with Damian its all been good. I would have to say the best was when he learned the spell that gives him two dick. He slid them both in and grew and shrunk the sizes of them. I thought I was going to explode from pleasure. Nothing he does is bad though. It's all amazing."

I fell back on the bed with a sigh remembering.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 05:35 AM
As the boy gawked at Raven’s ass I was getting pissed. I hated when other men looked at her. She was mine and I would give her to no other. The newbie would be servant and not a sexual one at that. Raven had allowed Jenna to be that way and after the Jon incident I wouldn’t allow it.

As she handed the boy the tip I pulled his foot into the jam. When she slammed I heard him yell in pain. I contacted my clone and the boy was punished. It was plain no man was to gawk at Raven in my house. On the eve of our wedding only made it worse.

As they ate I stole food and listened as I was petted. It was funny some of the things they said. When Raven went on about our sex life I got a warm feeling. I knew at least I was pleasing her there now.

Then Raven turned on Lith and asked Truth or Dare.

“Truth.” Lith said and I saw the smile grow on Ravens face.

“If you couldn’t have Red what man that you know would you choose?”

freedom
04-14-2007, 05:47 AM
She blushed as she looked at me. I knew I had struck a nerve. I had seen her watch certain people around the town.

"Well I can have Red so that question is pointless."

I smacked her on the shoulder. "Nope you gotta answer."

She sighed and smiled at me. "Jerick."

I laid back and laughed. "I knew it. You wanna fuck my dad. How gross is that!"

As the other girls took their turns my mind wandered to Damian. I wondered what he was doing. Beo climbed in my lap and I petted him. Jenna jumped up and motioned for us to follow. There was a knock on the door before we could get up.

Lilly opened the door. It was Kate. I took a deep breath and smiled at her.

"Please come in Kate. I'm glad you came. I'm sorry about last night. I should have been more welcoming to you."

Jenna hugged her and talked ten miles a minute. I laughed as Kate looked at me. Jenna motioned us all to the movie room of the house. We all piled into the chairs and Ghostrider started. I loved this movie. Damian had been sweet enough to leave the coke open so we could use it. I tried not to drink too much cause I had to sleep.

"Time for the best part guys!" Jenna giggled as we walked back to the room. I knew it had to be the strippers. She was super excited.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 05:55 AM
I had Scott catch the strippers and send them home paid. He and my other friend were going to walk in and shock the hell out of the girls. Scott had dressed himself in the full dom get-up. Wesley was dressed as a fireman with the smoke shield down. No one would know it was them.

When the girls walked in me wrapped up in Ravens arms both of them were already waiting. I heard Jenna scream and hit the ground. I knew the sight had been too much for her. Wesley picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Scott had found Lilly and zeroed in on her.

He handcuffed her to a chair and was doing everything in his power to get her hot. It was so weird to think and watch this. I knew Raven was thinking the same. Wesley came over to Lith and Raven. I growled at him and he diverted to Lith. Soon the room was filled with the scream of women as the men stripped.

I had my head buried in Ravens lap. I heard Lilly scream as she came from a no touch orgasm. I buried myself deeper and tried to shut it out. I heard Jenna wake and start cheering. Kronos had cast a spell to mask the vampire in both of them. They knew to not take the masks off for anything.

freedom
04-14-2007, 06:01 AM
I was watching the stripper work on Lilly. He seemed to be really interested in her. I didn't think that strippers were supposed to pay that much attention to the customers but I knew Lilly was enjoying it.

The men were good looking but all I could think about was Damian. His body was perfect. I sighed as I thought of his hard chest and strong arms. His soft hair as it tickled my face when we slept.

I nuzzled Beo. "Nice show but not as good as my honey."

I smiled when Jenna looked at me. I didn't want her to be disappointed.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 06:36 AM
I sent the signal for the guys to wind it down. Soon they had gathered the clothes and taken off. I say Scott give me a smile. I knew he liked Lilly even more now. He was a great guy and a better fighter then Raven.

I jumped down and went over to a pillow. As I curled up and yawned the girls did the same. They all took a spot on the bed. Raven took her normal spot and curled up around her head. Once they had all drifted to sleep I got up and left.

I made my way to the guy’s room and they let me in. Once inside I dispersed the clone and shifted back to normal. First thing I did was wolf down a few pounds of meat to fill up. Then I punched Scott.

“Dirty cradle stealing bastard. Do you know how old Lilly is?” I asked him as we joked.

“She looks 22 that is all I care about. Good to see you man. The puppy thing is creepy.” Scott said as he gave me a hug.

Wesley came up and patted me on the back. “You live with all these hot women. I hate you. Not only that but you get to screw two of them at any time you want I loath you.”

I hugged him and set down. I was proud of Raven. I loved her even more if it was possible. At that I heard a knock and all the guys smiled.

“Wait guys you didn’t? I need sleep guys.” I asked with my hands in the air. At that Kronos and Jerick let in a group of women dressed in nearly nothing.

“You will. It is a wolf custom for the Groom to bed a random woman the night before he mates. No getting out of it pup.”

I was tired. I knew they would never let me get out of it so I looked through the women and found a small Asian girl dressed in a very small kimono. I grabbed her and made a B line to my bed for the night. She was human but knew about wolves. We did what we had to.

“Master I wanted to ask. Why is it that you didn’t drain me?” She looked at me and shivered. She was scared. Wolves had a bad habit of killing human partners. I grabbed her and held her to stop the shaking.

“I don’t do that. I hate being out of control. Blood is like a drug to us. The High you get is when you ingest too much blood. I never have and never will take a humans life for a high.”

She saw the truth on my face. She snuggled into me and presented her neck. She was a hopeful to become a wolf. So I bit her neck and healed it. We fell asleep. The next day would be crazy that was for sure.

freedom
04-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Jenna was shaking me awake at the crack of dawn. I pushed her away. I didn't want to get up. I pulled the covers over my head. Couldn't we get married at night in the dark after I had slept?

"Let me be. I'm tired."

She jerked the covers off the bed and I gave up. I sat up and looked at the women. The had all bathed and were waiting on me. I got up and stumbled to the springs. Jenna followed so that I would hurry and not try to sleep in there for a while. I sighed and washed quickly as I heard her patting her foot.

"Damn it I am hurrying." I slipped out of the water and back into my robe.

"It's not like I am going through all the stuff you guys are with makeup and shit. I could have slept longer."

Jenna grinned evilly. "That's what you think."

I hung my head. There was no point fighting it. It would just make it worse if I did. The dresses had arrived while we were gone. I hadn't told Lith what hers would look liked. I opened it and held it out to her. I thought she was going to cry.

I opened mine and sighed. It was so beautiful. I couldn't wait to feel the material against my skin. Jenna grabbed the clothes and chased us all out of the room towards the stylist that waited on us. I took a deep breath and braced myself for the worst.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 07:12 AM
I heard all the noise outside and pulled the covers over myself and Lien. She was to help me get around today. I would also learn later that she would become my servant. She poked me in the ribs and bit my arm.

“Get up lazy bones. You got to shower, shave, eat, go to the stylist, dressed, and flowered all that within the next two hours. Not to mention I need to get make up and my dress being as I am flower girl. Good thing I found out the colors before hand.”

She wasn’t taking no for an answer. I made the mistake of trying to cute act. I grew my ears and asked please. All she proceeded to grab my ear and drag me down to the springs. She where she gave me the oddest bath I had ever had. Instead of normal water milk with flowers was used at first. Then I was bathed normally.

I was given breakfast as she washed me. Then other guys were right beside me. It was odd all these men being washed with flower milk. I will always remember Wesley. A little of the milk got into his coffee he shrugged his shoulders and drank it. Then spewed coffee on the floor the milk wasn’t normal it was the milk of a certain sacred plant.

We were all scent to shave and get cleaned. Once that was taken care off I was tossed into a chair and had four women gawking over my hair. Soon they found it did nothing but fall flat. So they went to the others. I was hurried back to my room.

Lien was waiting with my tux ready to get on me. She tossed the robe and poured a powder onto her hands. After working the powder in she began to dress me.

“You know I can dress myself right?” I asked as she pulled my boxers up and adjusted my Johnson to the proper place.

“Yes and you know that on this day not only you but the whole wedding party get this treatment.”

I sighed and wondered what raven was up to. As I had my socks pulled on.

freedom
04-14-2007, 07:19 AM
I wanted to strangle the stylist that was ripping at my hair. Jenna assured me that it looked wonderful but it hurt like hell every time she pulled. After another 30 minutes that part of my torture was over. I looked in the mirror and took back every grumble I had made. My hair was up off my shoulders and piled in ringlets on top of my head. They had woven forget -me-nots into it.

"It's beautiful."

I only got to look at it for a moment when a make up stylist jumped into my face. I growled as she reached towards me with base.

"Calm down Raven. It won't be bad I promise." Jenna put a hand on my shoulder and I quited. I took a deep breath and looked at her and the other women. All they had left to do was dress. I closed my eyes and relented. I guess wearing makeup once wouldn't hurt me.

It seemed like a life time before she was done. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. I was shocked. I was pretty before but I was gorgeous now. My blue eyes stood out and my lips were full and red. I looked at the other girls and smiled.

"Ok so it's good to be a girl at times." I thanked the stylist and we headed back to the room to get dressed. I had twenty minutes to get a dress and heels on. I could do that. I hoped.

Akuma-san
04-14-2007, 07:38 AM
“I so bet I am going to have to pay to hide some bodies. Raven prolly ate the stylists and won’t fit into her dress now.”

Lien smacked the top of my head and buttoned my black vest. All I had left was to put the jacket on and head down to the florist to get the white rose. Then to the hill I had a white stallion ready to take me to the hill. Someone wanted a picture of me in a tux on a pure white horse. Kronos was already at the Hill and Jerick was to ride with the girls.

I walked out and saw the group. A group of Unicorns were waiting. One by each man and others for the women I saw the largest and knew he would be the one waiting for me.

“Hello Lord Damian My name is Alexander. I would be my honor to carry you to your wedding.” The unicorn spoke.

I walked up to him and rubbed his coat. He glowed with a white aura to match my own. I swung up onto him and felt our auras combine and intensify. Something happened and Alexander shifted. White flames sprung from his feet as his mane and tail turned to white flame.

“So does this happen often Alexander?” I asked as I ran my hand through the fire.

“No Sire this is a first. I am the king of my herd and it has never happened to me. It is a legend that when a unicorn finds his true master the white flames of the gods shall become his mane. I guess the legend is true. We shall talk of this later. Right now we need to get to the hill.”

At that we all took off through town. A group of four men dressed in tuxes on the back of unicorns. A crowd gathered as we neared the hill. The women gasped and a few fainted as we rode past.

freedom
04-14-2007, 10:51 PM
I walked out to where the horses waited. I'd heard of unicorns but I'd never been near one. The largest female approached me and lowered her head. I curtsied in return.

"I'm honored that you will carry me in my wedding. My name is Raven."

The unicorn moved closer. "It is my honor to be chosen. I am Grace."

I mounted her and stroked her soft mane. She was solid black except for the horn the glowed a brilliant white. I yelped in shock as she began to pour flames from her feet. The flames were black and spread from her feet to her mane and tail. Something was going on.

"Are you ok Grace?"

She lifted up on her back feet. "Never better Lady Raven."

She turned and made her way towards the hill.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 01:18 AM
The ceremony would begin when the sun set. The moon was almost full. It was June and the night would be warm. I decided to hold the wedding on the hill because of the constant wind from the north. I was sure the gods themselves would be coming to this.

Raven and the girls had arrived. I was standing next to her holding her hand. She looked amazing. Her dress was glowing in the moon light. The wedding party was stand with each of there respective partner.

The entire area was first consecrated with salt, water, and purifying incense of cedar, frankincense, sage, and sandalwood. Kronos and Fionn had erected the altar and placed upon it two, white, illumination candles, a censor of incense, a dish of salt, a brass altar bell, a wand, a chalice of water, A grail of wine, a plate of bread, a cup of rose oil, a quartz crystal, the wedding rings, and two white cords.

Kronos cast a circle in a clock-wise direction using the ceremonial sword of the wind. Each guest was blessed with greetings and incense, then the altar bell was rang thrice.

Raven and I walked into the circle holding hands. We faced the Alter and the wind blew caressing our faces. At this the crowd gasped. Raven and I were surrounded by none other then the gods to the north Dragda god of the earth, to the east Oya goddess of the wind, to the south Belisama goddess of fire, and to the west Coventina goddess of the rivers.

Dragda walked to Kronos and held his hands out. Kronos bowed and handed the god of the earth the incense. Dragda looked at the crowd and the guests formed the circle around the gods. The four gods all raised their arms to the sky and spoke. Their voices thundered and echoed with power.

“IN THIS SACRED CIRCLE OF LIGHT
WE GATHER IN PERFECT LOVE
AND PERFECT TRUST
O GODDESS OF DIVINE LOVE
I ASK THEE TO BLESS THIS COUPLE
THIER LOVE AND THIER MARRIAGE
FOR AS LONG AS THEY SHALL LIVE
IN LOVE TOGETHER
MAY THEY EACH ENJOY A HEALTHY LIFE
FILLED WITH JOY, LOVE, STABILITY
AND FERTILITY.”

Dragda set the incense down and took the sacred salts from the Alter. He held them before us we placed our right hands over it.

“BLESSED BE
BY THE ANCIENT AND MYSTICAL
ELEMENT OF EARTH”

We turned and faced Oya. She rang the Alter bell thrice and smudged out foreheads with incense.

“BLESSED BE
ELEMENT OF AIR”

We turned south and faced Belisama. She handed each of us one of the white candles. We held them in our right hands. She lights the candles and held the wand over them.

“BLESSED BE
ELEMENT OF FIRE”

We turned west and faced Coventina. She sprinkled water over our heads from the sacred Elvin chalice.

“BLESSED BE
ELEMENT OF WATER”

We turned to face Dragda once more. Each of the gods had a crystal. Dragda took the rose oil and anointed our foreheads with it. Each of the gods held the crystals over our heads.
“MAY THE DIVINE GODDESS OF LOVE
IN ALL HER GLORY
BLESS YE WITH TOGETHERNESS
HONESTY AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH
FOR AS LONG AS YE BOTH SHALL LIVE
FOR THE MARRIAGE IS THE SACRED UNION
OF THE FEMALE AND MALE ASPECTS
OF DIVINITY”

Coventina consecrated our rings with salt water.

“LET ALL NEGATIVE VIBRATIONS
IMPURITIES AND HINDRANCES
BE CAST FORTH HENCEFROM
AND LET ALL THAT IS POSITIVE
LOVING AND GOOD
ENTER HEREIN
BLESSED BE THESE RINGS
IN THE DIVINE NAME OF THE GODDESS
SO MOTE IT BE.”

The gods departed us. They left not but the spark in the air. Kronos and Fionn moved to stand before us. Kronos was holding the ring Raven would give to me. Fionn had the ring I would give to Raven. Fionn stepped forward and I took the ring.

“Damien I have not the right to bind thee to Raven; only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in her hand. “

I placed the ring in her hand and squeezed her it.

“It is my wish. “

The light in her eyes jumped. I could hear the sobs of the wedding party. Kronos stepped forward as Fionn stepped back.

“Raven, if it be your wish for Damien to be bound to you, place the ring on his finger.”

Raven slipped the ring onto my finger.

“Raven I have not the right to bind thee to Damien only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time and place your ring in his hand. “

Raven looked at me and smiled.

“It is my wish.”

Kronos and Fionn joined hands and spoke as one.

“Damian if it be your wish for Raven to be bound to you, place the ring on her finger.”

I slipped her onto her finger and held her hand.

Kronos and Fionn spoke to me.

“Repeat after me: I, Damien Moonwater, in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all, by the life that courses within my blood and the love that resides within my heart, take thee Raven Clearstone to my hand, my heart, and my spirit, to be my chosen one. To desire thee and be desired by thee, to possess thee, and be possessed by thee, without sin or shame, for naught can exist in the purity of my love for thee. I promise to love thee wholly and completely without restraint, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty, in life and beyond, where we shall meet, remember, and love again. I shall not seek to change thee in any way. I shall respect thee, thy beliefs, thy people, and thy ways as I respect myself. “

Kronos and Fionn turned to Raven.

“I Raven Clearstone, in the name of the spirit of God that resides within us all, by the life that courses within my blood, and the love that resides within my heart, take thee, Damien Moonwater to my hand, my heart, and my spirit to be my chosen one. To desire and be desired by thee, to possess thee, and be possessed by thee, without sin or shame, for naught can exist in the purity of my love for thee. I promise to love thee wholly and completely without restraint, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in poverty, in life and beyond, where we shall meet, remember, and love again. I shall not seek to change thee in any way. I shall respect thee, thy beliefs, thy people, and thy ways as I respect myself. “

Kronos and Fionn each took a white cord. Fionn gave hers to me as Kronos gave his to her. Fionn and Kronos tied the cords together in the middle and spoke.

“BY THE KNOTS ON THIS CORD
YOU'RE LOVE IS UNITED”

Kronos turns and takes the grail from the Alter. He turns and hands it to me saying.

“May you drink your fill from the cup of love. “

I hold the grail to ravens lips as she drinks. Raven then takes it and places it to my lips. I drink. We hand it back to Kronos our eyes never leaving each other. Fionn takes the plate of bread and passes it to me. I take the piece and allow Raven to eat half. She then takes the plate and presses the last half to my lips. I eat the bread and we hand the plate back to Fionn. Both join hands once more and speak.

“BY THE POWER OF THE GODDESS
AND HER HORNED CONSORT
I KNOW PRONOUNCE YE
HUSBAND AND WIFE
FOR AS LONG AS YE BOTH
SHALL LIVE TOGETHER IN LOVE
SO MOTE IT BE.”

A white aura enveloped Raven and I. then it spread to Kronos and Fionn. It keep going soon the hill was enveloped by it. All I saw was Raven eyes. We both leaned in and kissed each other. When our lips meet a beam of light shot out of the moon and hit the two of us. It surrounded us in warm light as kissed.

I opened my eyes just as Raven did. We both looked at each other and spoke the same thing.

“So mote it be.”

freedom
04-15-2007, 02:24 AM
The glow faded and I stood still holding his hands. The ceremony had been more amazing then I had ever dreamed it could be. I looked to where the gods had stood. I couldn't believe I had lost faith in them so long ago and still the had blessed us.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. I needed to feel him touch me. To know that it was all real. I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed his scent into me.

We had only a moment and then we were swamped with well wishers. The crowed managed to pull up from our hug but we were never more then a step away from each other. I was hugged, cried on and my cheek kissed so many times I though it was never going to end.

Jerick saved us by announcing that it was time for dinner to begin. I took Damian's hand and we walked to the dining hall. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"You look handsome my husband."

I laid my head on his shoulder as we walked.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 02:37 AM
“And you look breathtaking. Although. I need to wash my face and the same goes for you. You are covered in lipstick. So we need to get washed.”

We walked up to Grace and Alexander. They were together and ready to carry us back to the hall. I had arranged food for the horses but I was glad Jerick had taken over. Then Unicorns were a surprise.

I lifted Raven up onto grace and watched the black flame grow out.

“You to… At least I am not alone.”

I swung onto Alexander and his mane turned to white flame. We took off. We never hit the ground. Alexander and Grace were able to fly when the inner fire was awakened. As we soared through the sky the clouds formed a face.

It was the goddess of lover herself. Alex and Grace stooped and lowered their heads. She came down and kissed both of us on our foreheads. From the kiss a tattoo formed in the shape of a crown. Mine was spiked and harsh. While Ravens looked like vines gently intertwining.

“So mote it be.”

The goddess spoke then vanished into cloud once more. We looked at each other and I had to be a smartass.

“No gods huh last time a believe a word out of your mouth.”

freedom
04-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I leaned forward and whispered in Graces ear. She turned and kicked clouds into Damian's face and took off. We landed at the fountain and I went inside to clean the lipstick off my face. I laughed as I held my skirt up and ran to the small bathroom next to the dining hall.

I washed my face effectively ruining the makeup stylist thirty minute effort in seconds. I laughed and looked at the tattoo on my forehead. It looked like one of the tribal tattoo's I used to see when I was a child. I sighed and smiled. I knew nothing was going to keep us from being happy. It might be a long hard road but we would always make it through. I walked back out to find Damian waiting on me. I could smell the food. I hadn't really eaten much and was starving.

"Let's go love. I'm starving."

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 03:33 AM
“I agree. Frankly I know why they call that bread sacred. You have to be saintly just to take a bit….”

Our trip in the stars had lasted long enough for everyone to have gathered. We walked into the lobby leading to the hall. Everyone was on either side. We were covered in Pixie dust. The shimmered with magic.

We entered and went to our table. Our table was set high on a platform. The table covered in black silk. A crest was placed on the front of our table. It showed a white and black wolf side by side. Dragons flew in the skies above the wolves.

We had no time to sit and chat. Once the entrance was made our song came on and we joined. I held raven close to me as I began to sing out load to her. I had always been an amazing singer. I knew Raven wouldn’t leave me hanging.

“I wanted you to know
That I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
And I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain”

Raven joined in and the vocals of the song faded.

“'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't wanna feel right
when you're gone away”

My voice faded back so Ravens was heard.

“The worst is over now
And we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high and steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn
And no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away”

We both fell silent as the instrumental section began. Soon we began to sing together once more.

“'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

You've gone away
You don’t feel me anymore”

The song ended and a roar of applause filled the hall.

freedom
04-15-2007, 03:41 AM
I blushed and hid my face against Damian's shoulder. I punched him in the shoulder and laughed. I'd never sung like that in public. I was happy but embarrassed at the same time.

We finally got to sit at the table. I held his hand and looked at him as they served the food. I hadn't thought this ceremony would be that big a deal since we had technically mate many months ago. But it was like we were falling in love for the first time all over again.

As we ate people began to stand and congratulate us. Everything was so perfect. The food, the wine and champagne were amazing. It was all perfect.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 03:49 AM
As the night wore on I was able to see all of my old friends. I even meet a few of Ravens friends and former lovers. I had to say that the former lovers were an interesting one. We would go on about the retarded things she did.

We also thought the cute things were the same. They way she would always stand on one foot leaning over a sink when she brushed her teeth. Or the way she would spend hours looking at her ass in the mirror.

Finally it came time to cut the cake. We made our way over and she took the cutter. I wrapped my hand around her and looked into her eyes. As we slide into the cake and set the slice on a plate I grabbed a bit feed it to her. She did the same to me. Unlike most humans we didn’t find it funny to cover our faces in cake.

freedom
04-15-2007, 03:53 AM
Everything was going so amazingly. I had managed to meet all of Damian's vampire friends without insulting anyone despite my discomfort. I found that Scott was a really awesome guy and I watched him as he danced with Lilly as we cut the cake. They seem oblivious to what was going on around them.

As we took the plate and moved out of the way for everyone else to enjoy the cake I nudged Damian and pointed at Scott and Lilly.

I didn't smile or anything I just pointed. I wanted to know what he thought because I was ready to approve if they wanted it to go further.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 03:59 AM
“Point oh you still don’t know the nice trick the guys pulled do you. Those strippers we intercepted and replaced them. With Scott and Wesley I was given the full story. And I can say one thing. Boe is getting a very expensive collar. I approve of it.

Lilly is an amazing Healer. Scott can hold his own in a fight against me. He is 75% lycan. But that vampire gives him healing powers that even I don’t have or could get close to. I already gave my approval when he asked to try and date her.”

I walked over to Red and Lith. It was time for the mother son, father daughter dance. My mother was long dead and Lith was good enough for me.

“May I have this dance mom?”

freedom
04-15-2007, 04:11 AM
I smiled as Jerick took my hand and lead me out on the floor.

"Dad did you ever think that when you found me you'd end up at my wedding almost 900 years later?"

He laughed as he spun me to the upbeat song they were playing.

"Honestly I didn't know after Drake if you'd ever drop that horrible disguise and let anyone try to get close to you. But I always hoped."

I laughed and hugged him close to me. I had been so lucky when he'd taken me away from the council village. He never had told me what price he paid to get me but I knew he had given a lot of something. He dipped me backwards as the song ended. I came up laughing. I kissed his cheek and walked over to Lith and Damian.

"Can I have him back now?"

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 04:19 AM
“Aww but I like your ma she is cute. Can we keep her?”

Red walked over and I handed off Lith and Raven fell into my arms. Another slow song came on and we danced. Scott and Lilly were kissing in the corner and I decided to be a brat again.

I told the DJ to put the spot light on them Once the light was on them he announced.

“Well well well we got more then one set of love bird here.”

Scott saw me and flicked me off as he went back to kissing Lilly. I laughed and had the spot light turned back. They made a cute couple. I just hoped Drake would find a new girl. Either that or Danni get over herself and come back.

I heard Kronos stop the music and the place went silent. Raven stopped us dancing and pointed to the door.

freedom
04-15-2007, 04:32 AM
I honestly could not believe what I was seeing. I moved to stand in front of Damian. Danni was standing at the door. Her clothes were torn and her hair was a mess. I shift my teeth and claws. I felt Damian's hand on my shoulder and I stayed where I was.

There was no was she was getting near him. I would kill her before I let her hurt him. Emotionally or physically. Scott moved from Lilly and Wesley joined him to stand in front of her. She whispered something and they took her by the arms. They stopped in front of us and Danni hit her knees.

I turned and looked at Damian. He was the one that had been hurt through all this so it was his decision as to what happened.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 04:40 AM
I kneeled down in front of her and raised her chin. I had secretly placed a barrier around the house. Anyone with any ill will towards my family would die if they touched it. She had been hurt by what looked like a group of human hunters.

I kissed her forehead and she began to cry. Scott and Wesley let go of her and her arms circled around me. She balled into my jacket.

“Welcome home Danni. Welcome home.”

Drake moved over to stand by me. I lifted her head and she saw him. He hit the floor as she tackled him. It was plain to see she had seen the error of her way of thinking. I knew Raven would take a while to realize it but I could see it.

“Drake please take Danni and get her cleaned up. I had a dress made for her in case she showed up. It is in my room in the closet. Then she can get some food and I want a dance with my lost little girl.”

I stood her up and sent her with Drake. I turned to see the whole room in awe. Raven was fuming and I knew she would be pissed. I put my hand on her shoulder and scent the sorrow Danni had felt at the thought of me dead into her.

freedom
04-15-2007, 04:53 AM
I looked at him as he sent the sorrow into me. It was almost a match to mine when I thought that I was going to lose him. I looked at him an nodded. For his sake I would let it go. I would watch her just like I was the kids but I wouldn't say anything for now.

I wish that he understood how bad I had been hurt. Not just the kids. How would he of felt seeing me on the floor bleeding to death? I never could explain my feelings but I wasn't going to let this ruin our day. I smiled and touched his hand where it was on my shoulder.

"If you're happy...I'm happy."

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 04:58 AM
“Bull you hate it that all I seem to do is worry about the kids. I know your pain love. I know it all to well. But it is getting late. So shall we hit the bar for a drink?”

I pulled her close to me and kissed her again. This time I sent the sorrow I had at almost losing her when I was about to die. I also scent the joy I felt each time I say her smile or heard her sing.

freedom
04-15-2007, 05:01 AM
"I don't hate that you worry about the kids. I hate that you blame yourself for every little thing that goes wrong. You can't do that. Kids have to make mistakes or they never learn."

I could feel his emotions flowing into me. They matched mine a lot. I returned his kiss and told him to lead the way to the bar.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 05:08 AM
“It is a parent’s job to worry about their kids. Lilly I can stop worrying about. Scott can take care of her. Drake and Danni are both not the smartest kids around. Danni is about as old as me but acts far younger sometimes. Drake is a hot head of the worst sorts.”

I set down at the bar and ordered my normal Brandy and Raven ordered her normal Long Island Ice Tea. We sat and chatted as the party slimmed down. I smelt Lilly getting excited and knew if she wasn’t already she was going to lose her virginity tonight.

“Well looks like we are almost alone. Everyone is taking off to bang their brains out. So I do believe we should retire to the bedroom.”

freedom
04-15-2007, 05:16 AM
I took his hand and smiled as we walked to the bedroom. I stopped him in the hall and pulled him to me.

"Thank you for making this so wonderful. I was happy with the way things were but now I don't think anyone that was at the wedding will ever challenge our relationship again."

I hugged him and kissed him deeply. I didn't want to let him go.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 05:25 AM
“Uhm love I think everyone in the world will know about this night. I have been informed that a helicopter was over the event. I do believe the god may have covered it up. But we will have to wait and see.”

I touched the jewel of each of out forehead tattoos together and a light began to eminent from them. It calmed us and drained the stress from our bodies. It also at least made me incredibly horny.

I grabbed Raven and pulled her into my arms. We got to our bedroom and I kicked the door open. I hadn’t let the decorators go without hitting this room. White lace fell to the bed and wrapped around it. The whole place was light by candles that floated in mid air. The lace glowed and looked like a waterfall.

“So how does my surprise stack up?”

freedom
04-15-2007, 05:30 AM
I was speechless. I'd never seen anything so beautiful before. I looked at him and smiled.

"It's...oh...wow...I've never seen anything so beautiful."

I tightened my arms around him as he held me. Nothing could ruin this day. Everything was perfect. I closed my eyes and just breathed him into me. I kissed his neck and nuzzled him as he moved further into the room.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 05:39 AM
I stood her up and closed the doors. After that I stripped down to nothing. I hoped up on the bed and shifted my hands into paws, my eyes turned to slits as my ears and tail grew out.

“Welcome Home Mrs. Raven Moonwater.”

freedom
04-15-2007, 05:46 AM
I felt my smile grow as he said my name. Mrs. Moonwater. Wow...I liked that alot. I reached behind me and undid my zipper. I let the dress fall to the floor and jumped onto the bed.

"I'm happy to be home Mr. Moonwater."

I kissed him and ran my hand down his ears ever so softly.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 05:52 AM
We made love for hours that night. Soft and it seemed I never blinked once. We finally woke up around noon. Jenna was hopping around the room. I planned to collect these candles and keep them for future use.

“Get up lazy bones Island time island time.”

She had on her bathing suit. I had gotten her. It was animal skin and made to look homemade. She looked the part of a jungle girl alright. We all got ready. We had no need to pack I had all of that taken care off.

The house meet us outside as we got ready to leave.

“Red Lith you are in charge while we are gone. I left all the numbers for your mating ritual. We will be back in 3 weeks. I want to be attending your wedding the next week. Got it you to?”

They both turned beet red.

“Also I locked our room with a special seal. So as to make sure you Horny monkeys don’t screw in our bed.”

I kissed Lilly and Drake. When I came to Danni she hugged me and wished me a safe trip.

freedom
04-15-2007, 06:00 AM
I held Lith's hands as I told her goodbye. I really hoped that they decided to go through with it. They were always so happy together. I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks for always being there for me mom."

She laughed when I called her that and hugged me tight. "You're welcome love."

I went down the line hugging everyone until I got to Danni. I paused for a second. We looked at each other. I hugged her. I thought she was going to pass out. "Welcome home daughter."

Things were going to good here to hold grudges. I returned to Damian and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Ready when you are love."

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 06:06 AM
“Holy shit who else about passed out when Raven hugged Danni?”

Every single hand went up. It was a miracle. I hugged Raven and Jenna and teleported us to the island home. I landed us in the Living room. We were in the middle of the pacific right on the equator.

“So do you guys like? OR do I have to take you to the other island?”

I smiled at them as both of the girls gasped in awe.

freedom
04-15-2007, 06:28 AM
I'd never been anywhere like this. I walked through the house looking at the elaborate rooms and scenery. I walked back to him and hugged him.

"It's beautiful but that beach is calling my name."

I walked out the door and down to the beach. The water was so beautiful. I waved him down to join me.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 06:32 AM
“Actually love I wanted to give you something before you went down to the beach.”

I handed her a digital display and pen to write on it.

“Fill out the form. Then when you have finished your surprise shall be selected.”

I sat down and she began to fill things out.

freedom
04-15-2007, 06:45 AM
I looked over the display. There were various questions. They were all about my prefrences in men. I looked at Damian confused.

Favorite eye color, favorite hair color and the list went on and on. I started filling it out still confused.

Favorite Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Dark
Build: Muscular but slim
Height: tall

I felt like I was ordering a pizza by the time I got done. I handed the panel back to Damian.

"What this all about?"

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 06:54 AM
I looked over the list and entered the code. A panel in the floor opened and the man who met all of her specifications was raised into the room. I hit another button and the others were sent home.

“Meet Ryan. He will be your servant. Jenna is mine and once you feel you want to and if he works out. You shall brand him and we can go from there.”

I watched as she stared at him. Just her ogling over him pissed me off. I went over her list. I met less then half of her answers. I wasn’t half the man she wanted.

I left them to get to know each other as I went to the kitchen. Jenna was waiting and I walked over to her. I had already told her that once married I wouldn’t be sleeping with her anymore.

I made some tea and sat down to go over the list of things that hadn’t been able to be delivered on time. Most was here only my Machines had never made it. It was better that way.

I heard laughter from the living room. Raven had never laughed like for me. It seemed all I ever did was make her worry and cause her pain. I felt the tattoo throb with each laugh.

freedom
04-15-2007, 07:15 AM
I never thought I'd meet the man that filled all of my physical qualifications. I really didn't understand why Damian wanted to give this man to me. I sat down to get to know him.

It was awkward at first but I was soon relaxed and we were sharing laughs. It was relaxing to sit with him and not worry what was going to happen next. I sighed. I'd rather have all the stress and worry of Damian then give up one minute for this man. He was amazing to look at but he wasn't the man I loved.

I excused myself and went to find where Damian went. I didn't need a servant. I was going to have him send him home. Damian was in the kitchen going over a list.

"Sweety...uhm...I really appreciate you trying to get me a servant but I think I'd be happier without him. I don't need him."

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 07:24 AM
The throb in my head stopped finally. I leaned back a sighed. I hit a button under the table and a few wolves in suits came in an escorted him out.

“Thank you so much love. The mere thought of you having a good time with another man was giving me a pounding headache.”

Jenna had finally found the ice bag and was putting rock salt ice and water into it.

“Master please go to the bedroom and lie down. I have closed the curtains so it is dark for you.”

I got up and kissed Raven. My head was still pounding and my stomach was hurting. I grabbed a bottle of Pepto and popped a few tablets. I went to lie down and wait for the ice bag.

freedom
04-15-2007, 07:28 AM
I sighed and sat down next to Jenna as she fixed the ice bag.

"I don't understand him sometimes. It's almost like he wants to push me away. I know he doesn't really want to but it seems like it sometimes."

I took the bag once she had it ready and took it to him in the bedroom. This wasn't how I had wanted to spend our honeymoon. I laid down next to him and held him as he rested.

Akuma-san
04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
“Well I guess my servant idea was a flop. Well I will just have to hire another girl to be your personal.”

I closed the door with a wave of my hand and locked it. I told Jenna to go to the beach and have fun. The three of us were alone on the island. I pulled Raven close to me and kissed her.

“Well that fake headache got ride of Jenna pretty damn quick.”

I touched her jewel to mine and the light fell over us.

“So Love what do you want to do?”

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:03 AM
I sank into his arms grateful to have him alone for a while. I sighed and snuggled tight against him. I looked at him and smiled.

"Well...it is our honeymoon..."

I let the sentence hang. There was no need to finish it.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 04:07 AM
“I will get the cards. Gold Fish time baby!”

I got up and ran over to the desk. I fished out what looked like a deck of cards. It was really a cover for a remote.

I hit the top as I jumped on the bed. The floor opened up and the bed lowered into the basement. This was the only way in or out of the basement save teleporting.

I hit the lights and a complete sexual heaven was unfolded.

“Have you ever had sex in Zero gravity?”

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:12 AM
"That would be a no."

I looked around the room in shock and amazement. This room was amazing. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"Gold fish huh?"

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 04:16 AM
“Do me a favor just strip and go over to that circle on the floor the giant blue one.”

After she had stripped I walked over to the circle with her. I hit a button on the remote and the gravity within the circle was turned off. We floated in the circle as a glass tube came down. If we left the circle gravity would kick back on.

“So shall we do it upside down? Or maybe doggy on the ceiling?”

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:18 AM
I started laughing as we floated. I'd never felt anything like this before.

"Darling we can do what ever you want! This is amazing."

I turned upside down and looked at him with a smile. I grabbed his foot and flipped him over. I pulled him to me and kissed him.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 04:22 AM
“Oh just wait till I show you the oxy tank. It contains a liquid that directly puts oxygen into the blood stream through your skin. So we can fuck and fuck and fuck underwater and never have to go up for breath.”

I pinned her to the wall as best I could and slipped into her. I pushed off and floated with her back facing the wall.

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:26 AM
I sighed as he slid into me. The sensations were odd. I had to keep myself from floating away every time he thrust into me. It made it all the harder to build an orgasm that way. I was practically being driven insane from it.

I locked my legs around him and held him tight.

"Oh you're driving me insane love!"

I laughed. It was a good kind of insane and I was loving it.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 04:29 AM
I unlocked her legs and rubbed her clit. I pushed it and sent her away from me. A steady stream was coming from her pussy. Where ever I moved a drop of her juice hit me. I pushed off the wall and impaled her on my cock.

We hit the glass and I began to thrust into her hard. Each hit made us twist and spin. I had us going in a million different directions.

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:32 AM
My head was spinning when the orgasm finally hit me. It was the wildest feeling I had ever felt. I gasp for air and slumped against him. I felt like I had just ran for a month without stopping.

"Oh wow. That was amazing lover."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 04:38 AM
I hit the gravity on button and we gently floated to the floor. As we hit Raven fell onto me. She was spent and I knew Jenna would be back soon. We got back over to the bed after I gathered the clothes.

Once we were back up I tossed the clothes in the laundry basket and got under the light blanket with Raven.

“So good?”

freedom
04-16-2007, 04:45 AM
"Very good. Can we get one of those at home?"

I snuggled him against me as we got under the blanket. It was nice to not have to worry about everyone running in and out and burdening us with their problems.

I wanted to swim. I loved water.

"Can we go swim please?"

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 05:16 AM
“Already got one being put in love. Sure lets go. I am sure Jenna wants some company.”

I got up and walked out. As I opened the door Jenna was running towards the house. I looked behind her and saw what looked like a giant Panther. I shifted and blocked its path. Jenna got inside and I Locked the door.

The panther got up on two legs and swung at me. I jumped and got it in an arm locked. It brought a leg up and almost hit my balls. I released it and jumped. As I was in the air I kicked it in the head.

I saw it go down and looked around. I was surrounded by what looked like giant versions of Big cats Lions, Cheetahs, Panthers, Leopards, and more. I decided to end it. I released my dragon powers. I shifted in my 30 foot form. My wings grew out and my claws grew.

The cats all fell over as I roared. I sent out a binding spell and froze them all in place. I shifted back to my human form and walked over to the Panther. It shifted like a werecat but I had thought they were long extinct.

I unsealed the door as I healed the cat. I had released the binding but the cats were smart enough to know they were no match for me. Soon the group had all shifted back to normal human state. The largest of the group was a female panther. I saw she had to be the first panther’s mother.

“We are sorry to have attacked you. My daughter smelled a wolf and freaked. She attacked the silver haired one. We tried to stop the sliver hair but only managed in angering a god. My name is Sana and this is my pride.”

Sana was a very small woman. She had to of been only 4’7 and les the 80 pounds. All of the girls were very short. Yet they all seemed to be normal. Limb had good proportion. They were just very short.

“Hello Sana I am Damien Moonwater. The girl you attacked was my servant and friend Jenna. I am here on my Honeymoon with my wife Raven. May I ask what you are doing on my island?”

freedom
04-16-2007, 05:22 AM
I came out the door after I calmed Jenna. Damian was talking to a small woman on the beach. I walked down to join them. All Jenna would say was "Cat...big cat!"

I caught up with Damian just as the woman began to speak again.

"Your island? My family has lived her for generations. If anyone should be asking that question it is me but you are a god and I have no right to question you."

She had started out strong but back peddled for fear of enraging Damian. I reached out and touched his shoulder. I had a confused look on my face when he looked at me. I smelled cats. I thought the High Council had killed them out centuries ago.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 06:46 AM
I put my hand to Raven asking for a minute. I knew the council had tried to kill them off. They were as powerful as Wolves and didn’t have a good history with us.

“Well my family has owned this Island for over 2000 years. I am the head of the Dragons. Not only that the wolves that hunted down your kind. Those bastards of the High council, I killed them all.”

I turned to Raven and keep her behind me.

freedom
04-16-2007, 06:54 AM
The small woman bowed to him.

"The Dragons I know and respect. I can't say that I am sorry the High Council is gone. Those men were evil. They sent there assassins after us time and again. We used to rival the wolves in numbers. Now only what is on this island and the few we have turned are all that remain."

I stayed behind Damian gladly. I knew what she spoke of. I had killed many of them myself. They didn't have a good history with us but it was mostly the wolves fault. The old high council couldn't tolerate or let anyone that was a challenge live. I knew that I had started these peoples down fall by killing all the Alpha were's in their prides. I put a hand on Damian and walked away. I needed to be alone.

I walked a ways down the beach as he continued to talk to the cat people. I still had a lot of black on my soul from those 200 years working for the council. It would be many more before it was all gone.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:10 AM
As I was talking to the leader I was keeping an eye on Raven. I had heard a few of the cats talking. The older ones knew of Raven and what she had done. Raven had no weapons and these cats had many.

I saw a group of 15 cats walk after Raven. I pointed to the Chief and she hung her head. We followed them and topped the hill just as they had surrounded Raven. I could hear them talking as they closed in.

“You are the bitch that killed my father and mother. I watched as you cut them open. I saw the cold expression on your face you murderer!”

One of them yelled. I knew Raven was no match for them. I saw the fury in the chief’s eyes. I knew she wouldn’t stand in the way of them. I would though. Raven had a dark past but that is what it was a past.

I jumped and landed on the one about to attack. I pulled both her shoulders out of their sockets with a chop. The two that went to attack me were met with the bottoms of my feet. I stood over them and spit at them. The cats had long served the Dragons and they had attacked my wife.

“Hold your claws fur ball. Raven hated her job for the council. If she didn’t then the horrors she had finally gotten away from would come back. She is also my Wife and a member of the Dragon clan. If you so much as hard a hair on her head. I will rip your intestines out you ass and shove them down your throat.”

I formed the special hand seal that only a Dragon could use. It made the Cat crazy with lust. It was our way of controlling them. We only used it to get their minds off of whatever they were set on.

I walked off as the group was grinding themselves non anything they could find. I approached Sana and whispered into her ear.

“Have your pride make camp outside my house. I want you and your daughter in my house at Sunset. You are free of being hunted and when I go back to town you will come with me.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:20 AM
After Damian distracted the group I sat back down in the sand. They were right. I had killed their families. Part of me...a very sick part had liked it. It wasn't a personal thing. I had...at that time...enjoyed killing. It had given me a purpose and a meaning.

If they had ripped me apart they would have been in the right. I sighed and looked out at the beautiful ocean before me. I wouldn't have tried to stop them. I hadn't made a move to defend myself when the first one attacked. If the gods had decided to punish me for what I had done then so be it.

I knew Damian would never understand. His soul wasn't black with thousands of murders and even a few black spells I had twisted to help with those murders. I tried to shake the shadow of my past out of my mind. I saw Damian talking to Sena. She went to her cats and started giving orders. There would be no more problems I was sure but it didn't make me feel any better.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:25 AM
“Well so much for no stress trip.”

I flopped down on the sand next to Raven. She was all closed up again. I was tired of her beating herself up over everything. She had killed so what so had I.I knew I had killed being in worse ways then she could even imagine.

“Talk to me. I know what they said was true. You wanted me to be more open same goes to you.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:33 AM
"Nothing to say. They are right. What can I do? I have to deal with it as it comes. If they'd ripped me open it would have been their right and I wouldn't have said a word or tried to stop them. I would have had no right."

I pulled my hands together and a black ball gathered between them. You could feel the evil radiating from it. I closed my hands and watched it disappear.

"Do you know how many people saw that black light as their last sight? Do you have any idea how black my soul truly is? I don't think I can ever do enough good to repay it."

The fact that enough of my was still evil enough to twist that curse bothered me. I had thought all that was gone but I guessed it would always be part of me. I laid my head on my knees and sighed.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:45 AM
“Negative energy ball it size is an indicator of the darkness of your soul.”

I did the same spell and a black orb the size of a dump truck appeared. In the center swirls of red energy rotated around each other.

“You have killed thousands in your time. In my short 19 years of life. I am responsible for the deaths of millions both good and evil. Stop trying to act all emo-ish.

Did I ever tell you about the dragons coming of age ceremony? When I turned 12 I had to kill everyone from my school. My father enrolled me when I was young. I became popular and was well liked.

On my 12th birthday I was forced to slaughter every one of my friends. My first real friends I cut down. They were only children innocent and pure. I cut them down and tortured them.

After that I was enrolled into another school. Each year it happened again and again. Bigger schools each time and more lives taken. When I turned 18 I was air dropped into the middle of a city. I hunted down and killed every living soul in the city. Women, children, even babies sleeping in their cribs.

My kill count is in the millions. My soul is stained black from my past. The thing about people though. We grow and change. We cast off our old skin and grow a new one. Our soul is the same way. “

I tossed the black orb and watched it fly off. It exploded and a mushroom cloud formed. The shock wave hit the island and some of the trees snapped. I pushed it back so it didn’t hit anyone.

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:59 AM
I felt the ground shake. It was good to know that the black could be gotten rid of that easily. I looked at him and gave a sad smile. I would carry mine and I would make up for what I did.

"I'm sorry that all that happened to you. There's only one difference though. You weren't given a choice. Your father made you. I chose to do what I did. I fought it at first but then I started enjoying it. That's what bothers me love. I think I could do it again and not think twice about it."

Just the thought of it made me feel cold. I knew that I could slip right back into that old life and not miss a beat. I fought it on a daily basis. It was especially hard to fight it now that I had my weapons out of hiding and faced with different ordeals on a regular basis.

I scooted over to Damian and laid my head on his shoulder and tried to let his warmth warm my soul. It seemed like my life was going in a circle. I tried to smile but I knew it didn't reach my eyes.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 06:50 PM
“Oh you think that got rid of my evil. You are dead wrong. That spell creates a magical materialization of the evil in our soul.”

I pulled her between my legs and started a spell using her magic and her soul.

“You see a white magic spell does the same thing.”

A brilliant white orb with soft blue halos circling around the inside appeared. It was the size of my black orb.

“You see Light and shadow live together. Everyone has darkness and Light in there soul. It all depends on which side you choose to face.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:00 PM
I laid my head against him and sighed. He was right. I just didn't know if it ever came to a decision what I would chose. I just prayed I would never have to chose. If it involved protecting him or my family I would do whatever it took to keep them safe.

"Let's change the subject. It's our honeymoon. We have a chance to make things up to the cat were's and we should take it. But right now. I want to swim in the ocean with you."

I stood up and held my hand out to him.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:03 PM
I dove at her. When I hit we both went sprawling into the ocean. She came up as I did. As soon as she had a breath I jumped on her and drug her under again.

“Aww the poor puppy is all wet.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:09 PM
I swam back away from him and opened my eyes under the water. I'd never seen such a beautiful place. I watched the fish swim around the reef the was further out.

I kicked for the surface as I managed to swim away from him. I slung my hair out of my eyes and grinned at him as he came back up too.

"A little water never hurt a bitch like me."

I laughed took a deep breath and dove back under the water. I loved it here. The water was so clear and blue.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:13 PM
I followed her down and snuck up behind her. My arms circled around her as we watched the fish. I slide into her once more as a school of small sliver fish circled around us.

She relaxed as I became one with her body. It seemed she was never able to completely relax unless we were one. I opened my mouth and licked her neck. As the water rushed into my mouth the taste of salt filled my tongue.

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I relaxed as he slid into me. The more he touched me the happier I was. All the tension disappeared as he touched me. I felt his tongue on my neck. I knew that saltwater had to taste bad. I need to laugh and I motioned up. I came out of the water and started laughing.

"That had to taste bad!" I was laughing as he kissed my neck again.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I was flicking my tongue out and scraping it against my teeth. The water had tasted horrible. I swam to the shore and grabbed a rip banana off a tree. After I ate it the taste was gone.

“Gross. Remind me never to do that again.”

I walked up to the house and saw the werecats had mostly made camp. They could take care of themselves but I was hungry and thirsty. We made our way through the cats without much trouble.

“Ok they need to learn manners in the worst way damn it.”

A few had taken swipes at Raven again. I had used the seal and binded them in place. Horny to end all and nothing they could do to help it. I would teach them to respect her if it was the last thing I did.

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I hid a cut on my leg from one of the cats. I slipped in the bathroom and cleaned it up. I wasn't going to get mad over it.

I sat down in the living room on the huge couch in the living room and looked out the huge window.

"You know love there was a reason behind trying to wipe them out. It wasn't done with out reason. No reason is a good reason but there was one at least. If their numbers grow too much they get out of control and hurt humans and other were's. Their claws are hard to fight against."

I knew there was no good excuse for trying to wipe them out completely. I could understand controlling their numbers though.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 07:45 PM
“That I understand all to well. They think they are better then everyone else. An old saying I heard once fits here. Dogs think they are humans. Cats think they are god.”

I watched them. I knew they were annoying to deal with. The dragons keep them around for several reasons. They are strong fighters. Easily controllable and stupid. I would get them under control and make sure they stopped this damn feud

freedom
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
"If we take them home all hell is going to break lose. No one will trust them no to try and kill us all. I couldn't blame them if they did though."

I remembered huge piles of bodies burning like a bon fire. I could still smell the stink of burning flesh. I shook and tried not to think about it.

"That old saying could be because they were treated as gods at one point. That was why they got out of control in the first place."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 08:00 PM
“I know they were. They were treated as gods because the dragons made them the face of our family. The ones with the real power were us. The cats tried to take that power from us and lost.

A million cats’ verses one dragon and the dragon will always win. They know that they are not the smartest creatures. They cannot form strategy. They fight blindly and attack without a plan.”

I knew Sana was standing behind me the whole time she was fuming. She shifted and went to attack me. Before she could leave the ground I was behind her with my hand around her throat.

She spun and I went with her. I grabbed her tail and yanked hard on it. She screamed in pain as I pushed her to the floor. She was clawing at the air trying to get me. I knew in were form cats sexual organs were hypersensitive.

I grabbed her clit with my fingers and rubbed it. She sprayed and flooded the floor as she passed out. Her daughter wasn’t like her. After fighting me she just went over to see and greet Raven.

freedom
04-16-2007, 08:07 PM
I got still as Sena's daughter moved over next to me. She sniffed my leg where it was cut. I shivered at the roughness of her tongue. I tried to smile at her but I wasn't sure if she was being nice or thinking about eating me. She turned her green eyes up to look at me.

"You are truly sorry for killing my people?"

I felt sorrow hit like a rock in the base of my stomach.

"Sorrier then you'll ever know little one. Things in my life have changed so much since those days. I have pups and a husband. The horrible men that had me do are all gone. It will never happened again. I promise."

I reached out and touched her hair. She was so young. Maybe the cat's could change if there were more young ones like her.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 08:14 PM
I went over and picked Sene’s daughter up. She curled up into my lap and let her tail and ears grow out. This was a sign she was feeling safe and trusted us. Her tail wrapped around Ravens hand and I petted her ears.

She was cute and her black fur was soft as she rubbed against me. I hit a spot on her ears and my lap became wet. I had made her orgasm from petting her ears. Raven smelt it and saw the dark spot on my jeans.

freedom
04-16-2007, 08:28 PM
I couldn't help but laugh. It seemed that a were's ears were sensenstive no matter what kind of were animal you were.

"Feel better to know you aren't alone anymore? It's not just a wolf trait it's a were trait."

I ran her tail between my fingers. I wondered if there were still cats what other types of were animals were hiding around the world. I'd always heard rumors of other kinds but cats were the only other ones I had ever met.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 08:30 PM
“Yes at least I am not the only one who does that. But now I need a shower and a change of clothes.”

I got up and she climbed onto my back. She clung to me as stood.

“Yes little one?”

Well you aren’t the only one who got messy because of that. I need to bath as well so save the water.”

I looked at Raven and grabbed her hand. The three of us went to the shower as I pulled my jeans off.

freedom
04-16-2007, 08:37 PM
I smiled at the young girl. She was smart. I hoped everything worked out and there wasn't much trouble when we went home. I started the water as the girl hung onto his back.

We moved into the shower. I helped Damian wash as the girl washed herself. She slipped out when she finished. She waved and walked out of the bathroom.

"If there are more like her then their people might have a chance."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 08:39 PM
“I second that. I am worried. You did see the bruises on her right. They are recent. A bruise for a cat will heal in a matter of hours. I think her mother beat her. I will search her mind and if she did I will confront her about it.

I just hope you wouldn’t mind adopting a new daughter if that is the way it goes.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 08:46 PM
"Family is what you make it. There's plenty of room and love to go around. I saw them as she washed."

If her mother had beat her then her mother deserved whatever she got. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around his slippery body.

"If she did beat her love...I want her. Make it a honeymoon present. I'll bring her worst nightmare back. But I can't promise that she'll live through it."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 08:54 PM
“She beat her child. That is the worst crime a cat can commit. She is already sentenced to death if it is true.”

Jenna walked by and I asked her to make sushi for dinner. I had a pound out back filled with the best tuna on earth. Sea urchins and many other types of fresh sea food all ready to be caught.

After we dried off I went out and searched Sana’s mind. She hadn’t just beaten her daughter. She had violated her with a sword handle. She was a dead cat that was for sure. I would search every cat in the pride. Any that had done those acts would die.

freedom
04-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Damian was sitting on the front porch with his eyes closed. I knew that he was trying to find out what the cats had done or hadn't done. I couldn't stand the thought of someone abusing their children. Even after what our own kids had done Damian and I would never hurt them.

I hoped he was wrong for the girls sake. I would make her mother suffer if he wasn't wrong though.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 09:29 PM
I finished the search and was disgusted with what I found. They turned young women just to torment and molest them. More then 90% of the pride were already on the death list. The remaining 5 girls would be brought back.

I also found that Sana was the only one with a name. Complete memory lose was a common trait of turning. I opened my eyes and tears streamed down my face. The little one saw them and curled up in my lap again.

Raven stared at me as I looked at the little one. Only 5 cats weren’t dead and they had been badly abused by the others. I held up a hand and opened all my fingers. I sent the message and images to Raven.

freedom
04-16-2007, 09:33 PM
I felt my stomach twist. I hated this. I walked to Damian and put my hand on his shoulder. I had let myself go cold to keep from walking down into the temporary camp and killing all of them.

"Please let me. It's there greatest fear to see me killing their kind again. I'll blacken my soul further to make the bastards pay and I'll do it with a smile."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
The little one heard and knew we had found out. I wouldn’t let them die easy. I knew Raven would have too much fun and I didn’t want her to do it. The cats were my clan’s responsibility.

“No they are my responsibility and I will do it.”

I passed the little one to Raven and she clung to her. She was older then I but so small she looked like a child.

I gathered the cats and called the names of the 4 other ones. They came to me and I sent them over to Raven. They all clung to her for dear life. I formed an orb of power in my hand. I would let their souls decided their fate.

The orb grew hundreds of vines and pierced the heart of each and every werecat. The pain they felt was a direct result of the evil they all held. I watched them all burst into flame and their ashes fall to the earth. A wind picked up the ashes and they flew out over the ocean.

“Well my young cats. You five are the only ones that deserved to live. I will give you a few chooses. Either come with Raven and I. We will adopt all of you as out children and care for you. Or you can stay here and live on your own.”

I saw the tears in their eyes as they all ran over to me and hugged me. I sent out a white aura and healed their pains. I picked up two of them in my arms as the other held on to my legs.

“I will take that as a yes to option one then.”

freedom
04-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I turned and walked away. It had been horrible to watch but I had felt a thrill run through me as I had watched. That sickened me and worried me. Why was I reacting like this? When I had left I had locked it all away. I had never really dealt with it. I knew I would have to one day if I was going to stop feeling this way.

I was glad we were taking them with us. It would be better and they could start a good sensible clan near ours. Once they were big enough we could move them or help them with whatever they needed to succeed and survive.

I took a deep breath and walked back to Damian and the cats. I sat down and the first little girl cat came over and crawled into my lap.

"You need a name little one. I shall call you Sabia. It means sweet and good. That's exactly what you are. I hope you stay that way."

I cuddled her to me and sighed. She was more needier then the others. I had a feeling she would be a constant shadow until sh felt safe again.

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 10:00 PM
I was covered in them. They all wanted contact and all wanted something. Jenna walked out of the house and saw the other cats were gone. I sent the images to her and saw her grimace.

She sat down with the food and the smell of fresh fish had the girls dragging us over to Jenna as they drooled.

freedom
04-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Sabia stretched for a plateful of food as she laid in my lap on the porch. I laughed as she handed me a handful and she swallowed hers whole. I watched as they ate their fill.

Damian had managed to get the cats unlodged and sat down to eat. I looked over at him and smiled.

"If there are still werecats I wonder what other races are out there? If we are going to help bring awareness to the world about us then we need to help them as well if there are any."

Akuma-san
04-16-2007, 10:13 PM
“I agree. I know the legends of many other kinds. Not to mention Hybrids and half bree dusgs…..”

Before I could finish a small cat shoved a few large pieces of sushi into my mouth. I went to spit them out but she covered my mouth and made me swallow. She looked at me and kissed my nose as she licked rice from it.

“You little one are a brat. Raven know any names that mean mischief maker?”

freedom
04-17-2007, 02:22 AM
"I think we should call her Leda." It was a version of the word annoy in Latin.

"I guess you better not talk a lot at the dinner table or you'll get more stuff shoved in your mouth."

I could help but laugh as she started to shove more in his mouth. I knew we had to name the other girls too. I was waiting on them to show their personalities before we tried.

Akuma-san
04-17-2007, 02:25 AM
I keep my mouth shut and started petting Leda. She began to purr and her ears and tail grew. I took my chance. I rubbed her ears for all I was worth. I felt her go stiff a few seconds later. She passed out into my lap.

“Now I can talk without getting food shoved into my face…”

freedom
04-17-2007, 02:47 AM
I laid back on the porch and laughed. Sabia was nudgeing Leda trying to wake her up.

"Can I take her to the shower please Rav?"

Sabia had shortened my name and it made me smile. She seemed to like things short sweet and to the point.

"Sure thing Sabia. Go right ahead and ask Jenna to come out and with a mop for the porch please."

I looked at Damian and shook my head.

"Stop making a mess you goofball. Jenna is going to kill you!"

Akuma-san
04-17-2007, 02:50 AM
“What she doesn’t mind do you Jenna?”

At that Jenna stuffed the mop into my mouth. My face turned green as I ran to the bathroom.

“I am going to kill him if he keeps pulling this. Cat cum is hard to clean up.”

Jenna said as she mopped.

freedom
04-17-2007, 02:58 AM
I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Damian came back out of the bathroom still wiping his mouth.

"Guess you got your mouth washed out didn't you little man?"

Jenna and the other girls were laughing at the look on his face. I was gasping for breath as he grabbed a piece of fish and tried to get the taste of mop water out of his mouth.

Akuma-san
04-17-2007, 03:03 AM
“Jenna your ass is grass tonight I hope you know that.”

I say the trail of honey flow down her leg as I threatened her. She took the water back in and the little one came back out. Sabie crawled into my lap and I heard her begin to snore.

“Time for a few kitties to hit the sack.”

I grabbed a few and Raven and Jenna grabbed the others. Once the 8 of us were all in bed I laughed as the kittens played around. They were so happy to be around nice people. Sabie was curled up between Raven and I. She was clinging to me as Raven was pressed to her back.

freedom
04-17-2007, 03:11 AM
I knew things would be interesting with the cats around. They were nocturnal while wolves could do either but most of our human business and the school were held during the day.

I waited as Sabia drifted into a deeper sleep and moved over next to Damian. I kissed him deeply and pulled him out of the bed. I walked into the living room and sat down on the huge couch.

"This is wonderful of you to do lover. You know it won't be easy but I'll back you up with those stuffy old men all the way."

Akuma-san
04-17-2007, 03:14 AM
“Those Old men have pissed me off long enough. All they ever do is talk. Not one of them has ever taken action. I am sick of it.”

I drained a glass of water and walked back to the bed room. Jenna was covered in cats. They were licking her and generally having fun as she squirmed.

“Oh now that is adequate punishment. Continue kitties.”

freedom
04-17-2007, 03:20 AM
I walked in behind him and peeked over his shoulder. I watched as Jenna squirmed under the cats. I laughed as I saw she struggled against the weight of the cats. She was effectively stuck.

"I still think the mop in the mouth was funny. I think she deserves a treat not a punishment."

I slapped him on the ass and ran outside. The sun was starting to set over the water and it was amazing. I stopped and looked out over the water totally forgetting that I was running from him.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 02:33 AM
I run after her. As she stops I fall into her and we both go sprawling on the grass. I pin her arms to the ground and tear her clothes off.

“Reward well how about you get it instead.”

I shove my full length into her ass and watch her squirm. I can feel her legs flailing around as I hold my dick in her tight little ass.

freedom
04-19-2007, 02:40 AM
I smile up at him as he holds me down. I finally wrap my legs around him. I'd learned to love the feeling of him in my ass.

"If this is the reward I hope she does it again."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he starts to move deep inside me.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 02:46 AM
“Well that gets you no rewards now!”

I pull out and slip out of her legs.

“Aww does little baby want a good fucking? Well NO not until you say that mop thing was nasty. I just wanted to talk and I get a nasty cum covered mop in my mouth.”

freedom
04-19-2007, 02:52 AM
I leaned back on my elbows and looked up at him pouting. If he wanted to play then we'd play. I jumped up on my knees and smiled.

"You'll have to make me. I think it was funny."

I took off down the beach at a comfortable pace not really trying to out run him. I had never made love on the beach at night. It was so pretty out here.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 02:57 AM
I wasn’t in the mood to run after her. As I walked down I started to think. Life had become so different since I met her. Not just for me or her. The world itself had changed. The gods had once more made a visit to earth.

I rounded a corner and found her tracks in the sand. She was at a run but a slow one. I followed her and saw them slow down. Every once in a while she would turn to see if I had followed.

Her scent became strong and I moved behind a rock. I knew she would find me but hiding was half the fun. The rocks I was on had a thick layer of moss. It made the rock a natural bed.

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:06 AM
I was starting to wonder if he was even following me. I back tracked my steps and the sea wind blew his scent to me. I followed it to a bunch of rocks.

"Damian?"

I worked my way around the rocks and nearly stepped on him as his scent got extremely strong. I fell on top of him laughing. I could tell he had something on his mind.

"Uhm...I think this was supposed to work the other way around."

I kissed him and looked deep in his eyes. There were unspoken thoughts there.

"What are you thinking about husband mine?"

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:10 AM
“The fact that since I met you ugly fat ass the whole world has changed. Gods have come to the earth. Cats have been fund once more. Vampires and Wolves dinned and laughed with each other. The world has been turned upside down by the two of us.”

My arms circled her as her ample chest pressed to mine. She laid her head on my shoulder and licked it. As Raven licked my neck she al slipped me into her again.

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:17 AM
"Let's not think about the world right now. This is our moment. This is our time. The world can wait a little longer. Let me make you forget all that for a few minutes."

I slowly ground my hips to his as I set up and looked into his eyes. I started moving faster making my hips go in circles. I leaned forward and nipped at his neck leaving little teeth marks. Almost enough to draw blood but not quiet.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:19 AM
“How are you going to make me forget anything with that cave you call a pussy?”

I ran. To her that was the worst insult. I knew it would make her pissed for sure.

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I watched him run away fuming. I climbed the rocks. I could see him from where I was easily. I took a small rock and hit him with it and ducked behind the rocks to work my way down to where he was. He was looking up at the rocks trying to spot me when I jumped on his back.

"If my pussy is such a cave it would because you are huge and you use it constantly. You bought it now you're stuck with it baby."

I bit his ear sharply enough to draw just a little blood before I jumped off him and stood with my arms crossed behind him.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:29 AM
“What it was a cave before I ever met you…Oops did I say that out load?”

I took off down the beach. That one was really going to piss her off. She was screaming at me as I ran. My laughter filled the air as I jumped into a clearing of pine trees.

“Maybe we could find a few lost civilizations in there if we look?”

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:33 AM
"Get back here!"

I ran after him. I tried to be mad but I just laughed. I dove into the trees and chased after him.

"You're going to keep on and I won't ever let you go cave exploring again!"

I saw him duck behind a huge pine tree and I went right behind him.

"Get your sexy ass back here!"

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:37 AM
The pine sap from these trees was special. Magic had been pressed into them by the past members of my clan who raised them here. It was a powerful sap that would heal any wound. It also smelled very strongly so it blocked her senses.

She rounded the tree and I came up behind her. My arms binded her as she fell into a hallow tree base. My body followed as my dick slid into her ass. When we hit she screamed and my balls were coved in her honey.

“Oh really or maybe I should just use a spell I learned to tighten you so it can increase your pleasure. Or would you not like that?”

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:42 AM
"Go for it baby. I'm game for anything you want to do tonight."

I had sticky pine sap on my hands where I'd landed in the tree base. We had landed so hard it had cause enough pressure to make me orgasm.

"Just as long as I can make you happy."

I pressed back against him as I talked to him. I ground my hips against him hard.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:49 AM
“There is a reason I said those things. I had to bait you here. I needed the sap that you are covered in for this spell.”

I flipped her over and cut the tree with my claws. The sap poured onto her stomach right above her pussy. My dick slid out of her ass and into her pussy. My finger dug into the sap as I drew the seal and formed the hand signs to channel the magic.

My palm pressed into the seal as magic poured from my arm into it. The seal glowed and felt her tighten around me. Soon she was like a vise and I knew the tighter she was the better it would feel.

freedom
04-19-2007, 03:55 AM
I could feel my muscles getting tighter and tighter as he poured magic into the seal he'd drawn. It was so tight it was almost painful. I moaned as the worked. I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding.

I began to writhe beneath him as he ended the spell. I felt him start to move and I moaned in response.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 03:57 AM
“So does baby like her new self or shall I redo it and make you tighter?”

My thrusts grew in speed and power. She was moaning out of control as I fucked her. Soon she passed out as the pleasure was to much for her.

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:08 AM
I woke a little while later. I looked up at Damian as he sat next to me. I was sticky and I knew a lot of it wasn't pine sap. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Wow. That was wild."

I was still breathing hard even after I had passed out. I raised up on my elbows and kissed him.

"I"m all sticky. How about a swim to clean up or do you want to play with me more."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:11 AM
“Salt water and this sap is a bad idea. Trust me on that. We need fresh water. So let’s go to the house and hit the showers.”

She was far too weak to stand and I knew it. She was light as a feather on my back as we walked into the shower. I turned the water on and watched it begin to wash the sap away. Dissolving the sugars in the sap.

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:18 AM
I held on to him tight as the sap washed off me. I felt like all my energy was gone. I sighed and kissed his neck as I let him help wash me.

"That was amazing. Gods I love you so much. Can we just stay here forever?"

The warm water felt so good. My stomach growled loudly. I laughed as it continued.

"Sushi's all gone I guess."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:21 AM
“Yup it is. I will whip something up for you to eat. I am kinda hunger myself.”

I slid into her once more and began to pound into her as we stood in the shower. A side effect of the sap was greatly increased blood flow. I was hard as a rock and needed relief.

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:32 AM
I held on to him tightly. I could hardly hold myself up as he pounded me. I was moaning. I started grinding against him. I was more prepared for the sensations this time. I managed to match his thrust and felt him building to his own orgasm. I knew mine would be close soon.

I licked and sucked on his neck as he pounded me. I felt the pressure building even more in both of us.

"Cum with me lover."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:35 AM
I pulled out just I was about to cum and shoved balls deep into Ravens ass. She screamed and I heard a few bodies hissing behind me. I turned and smiled at them as they hissed at me.

“No worries Kittens she is in great shape. That wasn’t a scream of terror or pain.”

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:40 AM
I was clawing into his back as he shoved into my ass. The spell had tightened it too and it sent me over the edge as he slammed into it with no warning. It hurt for a moment but was very quickly replaced by my orgasm.

I collapsed against him as I tried to breathe. I was worn out. He slipped out of me and I held on to him for dear life.

"Don't think I can walk right now love."

I laid my head against him and closed my eyes.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:42 AM
She was leaking another ass load of cum on me. I decided to be meaner. I stepped out of the path of the water and turn it on cold. When it reached its coldest I had it stream up into her ass and wash the cum out.

“Aww that wasn’t nice.”

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:45 AM
I caught myself against the wall as he moved over to adjust the water. I screamed as the cold water hit my ass. It was freezing.

"No that wasn't nice."

It had taken my breath away. I slid down the wall as the water disappeared. I started laughing. I couldn't stay mad at him for long it seemed.

"I'll get you back. Don't worry lover."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:48 AM
“Really Miss. mammoth cave?”

Jenna had walked in on that one and smacked me. She wrapped her arms around me and dug her claws into my legs.

“OOOOWWWIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!”

I screamed as the blood ran into the water.

“OK I give I will be nice.”

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:50 AM
I laughed as Jenna clawed him.

"You better you're way out numbered by us wonderful women. And we have to stick together."

I managed to pull myself up the wall but my legs were still weak.

"Help me to the kitchen lover I'm starved."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:52 AM
I saw a bit of sap left on her chest and scrapped it off. After having it heal my leg I washed us the rest of the way and made a B line to the Kitchen. After a few minutes I have some hamburgers done.

“OK food is up. It isn’t a whole cow but you gotta deal.”

freedom
04-19-2007, 04:54 AM
I threw some of the chips at him as he smarted off to me. I was glad he was in such a good mood. I just dreaded going back because I knew he would go back to being serious.

"I think I'll live. I'm just hungry not dieing of starvation. It's your fault I'm so hungry anyway."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 04:58 AM
“Aww well maybe that ass need another tightening and breaking in session. This time no lube and I should grow a bit thicker.”

At that I felt a warm wet mouth cover my dick. I looked down in time to see Leda smile as her fangs grew. She sank them into my dick then ran. I fell to the floor in pain.

“You WILL PAY FOR THAT LEEDDDAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

freedom
04-19-2007, 05:03 AM
I knew it hurt but I couldn't help but laugh.

"I tried to warn you. Women stick together."

I moved around the counter to check on him. I saw his dick was bleeding so I healed it and soothed his pain.

"Is baby going to be ok now?"

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 05:05 AM
My fist lined itself up with her pussy and buried itself stretching her. She Screamed as I forced yet another orgasm from her. Her ass hit the floor as I pulled my fist from her and she came again.

“Aww is babies ass ok?”

freedom
04-19-2007, 05:11 AM
I was trying to breath. I couldn't answer him. I finally got enough air to speak.

"No it's not. I'll let them eat your damn dick next time."

I smacked him playfully on the shoulder. I crawled to him and wrapped myself around him.

"Picking on me after I healed you. Meanie."

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 05:15 AM
“Picking on me after I got my dick bit is much worse. Lets go to bed I am tried of getting punctured.”

I slid off to bed. No sooner were we settled then the Cats and Jenna were all over us. I knew nothing was going to happen. Leda was dangerously close to my crotch. Sabia was curled into my chest. I had Raven on my right and Jenna to the left. Each had a cat on them and the last on was at the foot of the bed.

freedom
04-19-2007, 05:20 AM
I tossed and turned. Having that many bodies in the bed made it hot despite the air conditioning. I finally gave up sleeping and slipped out on the front porch. I sat in the cool night air.

I couldn't help but wonder what else he could do with that pine sap. I knew the dragon's based a lot of their powers on nature but I had no clue of how much they could do.

I curled up in the chair and tried to rest in the cool air. I watched a shooting star sail across the sky. I made a wish. It was a simple one. Peace.

Akuma-san
04-19-2007, 05:23 AM
“You know that wish will have a great cost to it. We have 20 years to prepare. I have a feeling it will be all out war.”

I slide down next to her and picked her up.

“Back to bed with you.”

As we walked I passed the first bedroom and paused before a plain wall.

“KAI!”

I released the magic and a door appears. It leads to our real bedroom. When we enter the seal forms again only I could release it.

“Night love”

freedom
04-19-2007, 05:28 AM
I looked around the room and smiled.

"This is much better."

I kissed him and curled up next to him. I didn't sleep though. I thought about what he said. I knew it would be a long hard road and we would lose much but I also knew in the end we would win. I smiled. The prophecy said so.

I finally dozed off as the sun was rising.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 03:34 AM
I had it freezing in the bedroom. I had always loved the cold. I was pressed to Raven and held her tight to my chest. She was warm and I was happy. The cats could take care of themselves. I wanted to see Raven in the jumpsuit again.

freedom
04-22-2007, 03:46 AM
I woke up shivering. I smiled as I thought of a way to get warm. I opened my eyes and made sure that Damian was still asleep. I started slowly kissing my way up his neck to his mouth. He didn't move so I started kissing lower until I got to his dick.

I slipped it in my mouth and started licking it slowly. I circled the head of it with my tongue. I took as much of it as I could into my mouth and began to suck slowly. I felt him start to move but I was having to much fun. I centered all my concentration on his dick.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 04:12 AM
“Shit this is a wake up call. Why can’t hotels do this? Shit single men would pay double the cost of the room for this………OH shit I am so opening a hotel when I get home.”

A sly smile crossed my face as she caressed my balls and sucked my dick. She was having fun and I was enjoying it. Only thing I needed was something to do. The light bulb kicked on. I teleported Raven and had her 180. We were now in 69 and I could have fun aswell.

freedom
04-22-2007, 04:29 AM
It took a second for me to adjust after the teleportation but I quickly settled into a comfy spot and went back to enjoying myself. I moaned around his dick as he began to play with me.

I took him as deep as I could and pulled hard as I came back up. I could feel his balls getting tight as I worked him harder and harder. I continued to moan and hum as I worked.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 04:35 AM
I work my hand into her and begin to explore her. She was flowing and I knew we would both cover each other soon. I began to pump into her and almost punching her g-spot.

freedom
04-22-2007, 04:40 AM
The more he played with me the harder I sucked. I was about to orgasm. I could feel his flowing from his balls. I wanted to hold mine until he came but I couldn't. I began to jerk and shiver as I orgasmed.

I started swallowing as I felt the warmth of him finally hit my mouth. I sucked him as he came in my mouth pulling every last drop from him. I laid my head on his thigh when he finished.

"Morning Love."

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 04:44 AM
I look over at the clock it was almost 4 in the afternoon.

“Morning right more like afternoon.”

I heard clawing at the wall. I knew they could smell where we went and it was prolly Sadia. I went over and let in. I saw Leda make a mad dash for the door. I slammed it and sealed it just as she hit the door.

“Teach you for Biting my dick!”

freedom
04-22-2007, 04:58 AM
I couldn't help but laugh as the young werecat hit the wall. I knew it was mean but it was still funny.

"Damian be nice. She probably hasn't been taught any better."

I crawled to the far side of the bed where he could reach me immediatly.

"You never know...she may have thought it was a sausage. It was kinda hanging like a piece of meat."

I laughed as he turned to look at me.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 05:06 AM
“Sausage my ass she knew what it was and what it would do. You need to back me up every now and again love. Or else I may let my dick happen to grow a little too big in you.”

I smile at her as Sabia cuddles into her lap. It was weird. Sabia was a very small girl and I saw nothing that resembled the shapes of puberty in her. It hit me. Her so called mother had turned her way to young. Her brain had never shifted to even a teenager. She would be forever stuck as a young child that clung to her protector.

“I think we have a problem. Sabia how old were you when you were turned?”

freedom
04-22-2007, 05:13 AM
I looked down at Sabia as she blushed. I knew what Damian was seeing. I'd seen it way to many times in my life. Women who couldn't have children would kidnap and turn a young child to have as their own.

She wouldn't answer him. I whispered encouragement in her ear. It reminded me of raising our young ones when they were learning to fight and shift. sabia looked up at me and smiled.

"I was 10 when she turned me but that was 290 years ago. I'm all grown up now. I'm 300."

She smiled and cuddled back in my lap. I was pissed. How could someone do that? The worst crime is that they hadn't even taught her how to function as an adult. It was awful and life was going to be hard off the island for this one.

I looked at Damian and shook my head.

"Problem might be an understatement love."

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 05:20 AM
“300 years of being ten. I can’t even think of how we could change her and teach her to be an adult. I am sad to say this but she may be permanently frozen in that state.”

I spoke to raven in her mind. I had heard about it and knew that those 300 years would take thousands to set straight. I sat down and Sabia crawled over to be. She kissed me and hugged me.

“Daddy thanks for saving me from the scary lady. She wasn’t nice at all.”

I looked at Raven as the tears formed in my eyes. All I could think of was I the other girls were as bad.

freedom
04-22-2007, 05:24 AM
I shook my head and pulled my knees to me. I knew that this was going to be bad. I looked at Damian. The sadness in him broke my heart. My heart jumped as she called him daddy.

"We'll figure it out lover I promise." I whispered into his mind.

I got up and moved over to him. I hugged him and went out to talk to the other girls. I wanted to know what kind of trouble we were facing.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 05:30 AM
As I got up Sabia made me carry her on my back. Almost as soon as we stepped out Leda climbed up me and latched herself to my waist. I searched her mind and saw she wasn’t much better. Turned at 14 and older then Sabia to boot.

As we turned I saw Jenna cuddling the three other cats. She had a sad look on her face. She knew I had found out.

“It is true for all of them master. The oldest was about 15 Sabia being the youngest. I don’t know what we are going to do.”

Raven sat down and a couple of the cats latched onto her. They were in constant need of attention and love. I knew I would have to use my clone power more often. I would show it to Raven later.

It would allow me to go to meetings, have more time with the kids, more time training. It would just put a rather large strain on my already stretched mind.

freedom
04-22-2007, 05:38 AM
I closed my eyes and sang an old lullaby that I knew as the cats clung to me. I felt so bad for them. It would have been better if we had wiped the cats off the face of the earth. They wouldn't be stuck like this now.

I wished to the gods that there was a spell to fix this. I knew there wasn't that I had ever seen. If we could get them with some of the young werewolves as they were growing it would help. I just felt sick. I wanted to go home and get these girls help. Seeing them like this made me want my own father. I sighed and closed my eyes rocking and humming the cats that clung to me.

Akuma-san
04-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Leda and Sabia were lying on the couch with their heads in my lap. They had their arms wrapped around my legs so I wouldn’t be able to move. I knew they needed to happy place to grow up in. I also knew that Red and Lith were going to freak when we got back in a few weeks.

I began to sing with Raven. As I sang I wove a spell so they would relax and sleep. The cats soon let us go and we carried them to one of the spare bedrooms I had. Once in I knew they would be out about an hour.

“OK we all need to talk and in the worse way. These girls are messed up and we have to help them. I need to show you both something that will help this process.”

I split myself and my clone and I stood before the girls. I saw Jenna had literally pissed herself and Raven looked like she was about to kill me.

“Don’t get mad Kronos showed me this about a week ago. I didn’t want to show you until I perfected it. I can create up to 2000 clones all with my powers. That isn’t what is important. These girls are going to need all the attention they can get. I can use this clone technique to help with that.”

freedom
04-22-2007, 05:55 AM
I felt my anger ease once he said he'd only know how to do that for a week. If he'd hidden it from me longer and I found out he'd been playing tricks with me I'd have to kick his ass.

"You're right love that will help but you can't keep yourself split all the time. It will mess with your head too much. Hopefully you won't have to do it much. I hope we can find a spell that can help them."

I stood up and hugged him. I should have know that even on our honeymoon it would be us verses the world. I sighed and I wondered if we'd find any of the other werebeast. I hoped they had taken better care of themselves then the cats had.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 06:08 AM
“Well let’s get lunch made. These girls have had a hard life. I want to show them as much love as we can. They need to be shown they are more then just things.”

I made my way to the kitchen and started to cook. Some rotisserie chickens, herb seasoned potatoes, steamed vegetables, and cornbread with bacon bits. The smells filled the house. Everything would come together about the time the girls woke.

“Can you two ladies set the table for eight please? I know the girls will be eating off our plates for now but we got to break them of that. At least at meals to have them sit on a chair instead of in a lap.”

freedom
04-23-2007, 06:14 AM
I set the dishes out on the table. It was going to be hard to break hundreds of years of habit. I knew we would have to be stern but fair.

"Damian you know there will come a point in this where we can't baby them. We will have to be stern and use our heads and not just our hearts."

My stomach was growling by the time he started bringing the food out to the table. I could hear the cats stirring as he worked. It was going to be an interesting meal to say the least.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 06:22 AM
“Yes I know that. Right now we need to be showing them love and care for them. A gentle hand and a firm mind. We set the rules and punish them with something they aren’t used to. They are used to being beaten and hit. So we starve them of physical contact.

I was in Leda’s mind. She was never cared for properly. They only time she got contact was when she was beaten. So she would get in trouble just to get any contact. We have to break them of that habit. Talk instead of hit. Listen instead of preach to them. Shit every one of those girls is at least 280 years older then me.”

I sat down once I had turned the cornbread out. I cut everything and watched as the girls took there seats. I was surprised that each of them save Sabia was sitting in their own chair. Sabia had gotten the worse of the beatings so I was going to be taking extra measures with her.

“Also Raven try your best to think of them as girls. The girls are cats yes but I don’t think of you as wolf chick one.”

I spoke into her mind as I pushed the fork past Sabia’s lips with a bit of meat on it. She snuggled into my chest as I took a bit of the green beans.

freedom
04-23-2007, 06:31 AM
I frowned at him as he said the last inside my head. I answered in kind.

"I don't just think of them as cats. I do think of them as girls as well. Give me some credit love. I'm not that cold hearted."

I watched as the girls that were in their own chairs started to fidget and fuss with each other. I got up and spoke to each one. I touched them but briefly and encouraged them to eat and sit still. I didn't promise them anything but I used my mental abilities to send out a sense of calm and good when they began to eat and be still.

I looked up at the ceiling and prayed silently. "Gods give us strength. We're going to need it."

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 06:51 AM
I watched the girls as they ate. It was funny all of them had no idea what cornbread was. They could smell the bacon and I knew it was driving them batty. I reached out and took a slice. As Sabia watched me take a bit and smile. She sniffed it and opened her mouth to ask for some.

“What do you say young lady?”

I told her with a stern look on my face. She thought for a moment. I knew she most likely had no clue what to say. I spoke the word please into her mind and saw her face light up.

“Please can I have some daddy?”

She looked at me with bright eyes and put it to her lips. She bit down and her face light up. As she also got the taste of cheddar cheese I knew the tastes were foreign to her. But I couldn’t wait to take them to waffle house. David was going to love these girls I knew he would.

“So Raven do you think David should meet the girls as soon as we get home?”

freedom
04-23-2007, 06:57 AM
I smiled as I watched the girls. David would have a fit over these sweet girls.

"Of course. I was wondering if Lith and Red would adopt one or more of them. Lith was turned to late in life to have kids. Don't you think they would make good parents?"

I laughed as I imagined the girls climbing all over Red as he tried to walk around the town.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:05 AM
“Eh Red would never be able to walk again at least by himself. He is way too much of a softy to pry one of them off of him.”

I said loudly as I looked at Sabia. She smiled at me with cornbread in her mouth. I smiled back as she dove to catch it when it broke. She was definitely not being adopted by anyone but me and Raven.

“Well I call dibs on Sabia that is for sure. Leda can go to who every the dick bitter.”

I stuck my tongue out at her as she stuck her out at me. She was a brat but a cute brat.

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:08 AM
I smiled at him as he played with Leda. He was a natural father and caregiver. The girls on my side of the table had finished eating. One of the ones we hadn't named yet came to me and asked if they could go outside and run and play.

"It's ok with me if it's ok with Damian."

I knew they needed to get out of the house but I worried one of them would get hurt.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:16 AM
The one that had asked Raven to go play was a small Asian girl. She had all the trademarks of Japanese. She was also very fond of nature.

“Sure Gen go play and have fun.” Gen looked at me funny. “Gen it is Japanese for spring. You remind me of the spring time. So you girls go play outside and we will clean up.”

All of the girls save Sabia ran outside. Sabia said she wanted to help clean up. I knew she just didn’t want to leave our side. I would take her out for a ride later with the other girls. In timber wolf form I could fit three girls on my back. Raven and Jenna could take the other two. I knew a spot deep in the mountain caves with a fresh water lake in it. The water was always cool and refreshing.

The food was gone all we had to do was wipe everything down and put the stuff in the dishwasher.

“OK time to go for a run.”

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:19 AM
It had been a long time since we'd been able to go on a run. I smiled and stripped out of my clothes and laid them on the couch. I smiled at Damian as he watched me walk out the door. I loved the response he had to seeing me naked.

I grew just my ears and tail then turned to face him.

"Are you going to stand there all day or are you coming?"

I walked out the door and called for the girls before I finished shifting. I heard the door open and I knew Damian was behind me. I swung my tail against him as he walked up behind me.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:27 AM
“Binding Spell 77: Tenteikuura!”

I shouted and watched Raven stop dead in her tracks. I reached around her and played with her until she was just about to come. Right before she crashed over I stopped and put a repealing spell over any area to get her off. Once I released the binding spell I turned her and showed the girls.

“Now girls take this as a lesson. Don’t be a cock tease to a person infinitely stronger then you unless you can handle the punishment.”

I shifted to my wolf form and let Sabia, Gen, and Leda climb on as the others jumped on Raven and Jenna.

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:32 AM
I shifted to get my mind off the spell he'd put on me. It made me feel weird when he bound me where I couldn't move. I took the tallest of the last two girls on my back. Jenna was too little to take anyone very large but she was still huge compared to these girls.

"Lead the way love."

I whispered into his mind.

"I can take the punishment. I'll show you what I've got later sweety."

I nipped at his tail as he went by me.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:36 AM
As she went to bit my tail I released a little gas that the bread had built up.

“Sorry about that excuse me.”

I took off at a dead run towards the mountain. Soon we reached the cave and I began to walk down it. We reached the lake and I said the incantation to activate the light seals on the ceiling and floor of the lake. A blue-ish light came out of the seals and the place was beautiful.

“Well lets swim.”

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:44 AM
I let the young girl off my back and shifted back. I took a huge breath and dived in. The water back home wasn't this clear. I loved being under water here. It was so clear and beautiful. I reached the bottom easily and let the sand run through my fingers. I looked up and could see everyone else playing above me.

I found a little cave that had an air pocket in it. I could get my shoulders out of the water and get a breath before I swam back to the top. The little cave was full of crystals but I had no idea what they were. I shrugged and took a breath then headed back to the top. I came up under Damian. I bit him on the ass as I came by him. I had drawn blood.

"That," I said as I flipped my hair out of my face, "is for farting on me as we were running."

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:49 AM
I dove under her and bumped her clit putting the edge back on it. She was thrusting to get pressure on it but the spell formed an air pocket around all her areas.

“That is for biting my tail.”

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:51 AM
I crawled out of the water hoping to get some relief. I growled at him playfully.

"I'm going to start making rules about when you can and can't use magic on me. Its not fair!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I needed to read that book he found and see if there was anything in there I could use.

"We're even now. Truce?"

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 07:54 AM
I went to shake her hand and grabbed her clit. I pulled it and watched her go into convulsions. She sprayed everywhere as she came.

“Now I will say truce. I am not mean enough to leave you that way.”

freedom
04-23-2007, 07:57 AM
I sat up breathing hard. I smiled at him.

"Ok...truce. And thanks for not leaving me that way. We may still talk about those rules though."

I slipped back in the water and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly. I knew this honeymoon wasn't going as expected but it was still wonderful and I wanted him to know I was enjoying myself. I kissed him again and made it a deeper longer kiss.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 08:01 AM
A few seconds after we started kissing a chorus of ewws and gross spewed from the girls. They had surrounded us and jumped all over as. One of them was having to much fun and I decided to toss her.

I grabbed her feet and pushed her into the air. She went about 8 feet up and landed with a splash in the water. She came up for breath and soon the girls all wanted to be thrown. I was becoming a jungle gym to these girls it seemed.

freedom
04-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I sat on the edge of the water with Jenna and watched Damian play with the girls. I worried what we would do as we broke them from their child type lives and they started to notice boys and wanted to date.

It wasn't something I was looking forward to at all. I tried not to worry about it and tried to enjoy the day.

Akuma-san
04-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I crawled out of the water and lay down on the black sand. It was cool and like sugar. Soon the girls were all laying with their heads resting on my stomach or shoulder. I had my head on Ravens stomach as she lay. We all drifted to sleep comfortably.

freedom
04-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I awoke to one of the girls licking my foot. I look down and saw Sabia smiling back up at me.

"I'm hungry mom."

I would have to get used to her calling me that but I would eventually. I laughed. A ten year old body equaled a ten year old metabolism. I shook Damian awake.

"Come on lover we have a hungry kid. I was thinking we should see what their hunting skills are. What do you think? It would be fun and we could teach them what they don't know."

I kissed his forehead as he looked up at me thinking about what I'd said. I worked my way out of the pile and dove in the water to wash the sand off my back. I came back up and shifted. I let one of the girls climb up and waited on Damian.

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 10:03 PM
I shifted and let Sabia get on. They others shifted to their werecat forms and Sabia buried her head in my fur. We took off and I watched the girls try to catch the small animals that lived on the island. Leda ran head first into a tree going after a squirrel.

“Ok this is painful. We are going to have to teach them everything.”

We walked back to the house as the girls shifted back and fell asleep again. They would nap as we made dinner.

freedom
04-25-2007, 10:10 PM
I set the table as Damian cooked. I would be glad to get the girls home. At least there we would have help to teach them what they needed to know. I sighed and sat down at the table and waited on him to finish.

So much for a relaxing honeymoon.

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I tossed a head of lettuce at Raven for her to clean. I figured she would sense it coming and grab it. I figured wrong. The head hit her in the side of the head. She hit the ground and the lettuce hit her dead on the nose.

“Oh shit that was about smooth. Those heightened sure are something damn.”

freedom
04-25-2007, 10:16 PM
I looked up at him from the floor. I hadn't been paying attention. I had been off in my own little world. I stuck my tongue out at him and rubbed my nose.

"Meanie!"

I took the lettuce to the sink and started cleaning it as I went back to thinking.

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 10:21 PM
As she stood at the sink I decided to get her attention. I slid my hand up her leg and pushed a few fingers into her. She was so lost in thought I got nothing from her.

My other hand grasped her breast as she worked on the lettuce. She wasn’t even batting an eye at me. I gave. I washed my hands and went back to work. She always got pissed at me if I didn’t talk but I guess that was another double standard.

freedom
04-25-2007, 10:25 PM
I was worried about the girls being accepted at home. We might not have the help that we needed after all. And to top it off none of them were showing signs of having any special abilities. No mage powers and defiantly no fighting skills.

I felt Damian touch me but I was thinking to hard to pay attention to him at the moment. I was thinking of the fact that we might be stuck forever with a group of kids that could never be truly left alone. How would he face the prophecy if that happened?

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Sabia was attached to my leg the whole time. She hadn’t had to hunt or fight for a long time. None of them had. It would take a lot of time before they would be ready to fight.

When Leda was chasing the animals I saw the way she moved. She was strong and very fast. She would just lose focus of everything but he target and run into things. The others were the same and I know they would be fine.

Sabia on the other hand. She had no skills for fighting. No magic or healing powers to speak of. She also bruised easy so easy that even a bump hurt her. I also saw she had no fighting or hunting talent. She was about as magical as my waffle maker.

She only had one thing going for her. That was her ability to calm everyone down. I was in a bad mood but her purring always seemed to calm me down. The way she would touch you was as if she drained the tension from your body.

freedom
04-25-2007, 11:08 PM
I shook myself from my thoughts and handed the lettuce over to Damian. I noticed Sabia curled around his leg. I had to smile. She seemed to be the one out of the girls that kept everyone else calm.

I hoped this would come in handy with teaching them.

"Anything else you need done love. I'm sorry I've been distracted. I was just thinking too hard I guess."

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 11:17 PM
“No problem. Could you wake the other girls and get them showered and ready to eat. We are having steak, salad, baked potatoes, and honey wheat bread.

I want them in some decent clothes as well. In the room with the 5 beds at the end of the hall you will find them. I had a crew get clothes for the girls. Sabia is already cleaned up. We took our shower when we got home.

So if you and Jenna can get them clean dinner will be ready when you get out and clothed.”

I turned the oven light on and watched the bread. It had about a half hour left before it would be done. The potatoes were the same and the lettuce was in the spinner. And the steak was still in the marinade of spices and sauce.

Sabia grabbed the bags with the steaks as I grabbed the tools for the grill I had going. When I lifted the lid she opened the bag. When the smell hit her, her knees shook and I had to catch her.

“So is daddy a good cook or what baby doll?” I smiled as I lightly kissed her lips.

She jumped at the spark that she had never felt before. She kissed me again and held the bag open. Once the steaks were cooking I sat down in my giant wooden chair next to the pool. Sabia crawled into my lap and I started to rub her belly.

freedom
04-25-2007, 11:26 PM
I gathered up the other girls and Jenna. We headed towards the shower. It was a task to get them all washed and headed down the hall to get dressed. I sighed. I was glad me and Damian had only had two pups. If we had raised more then that I wondered if we would have made it.

I got the last girl dressed and headed her towards the kitchen. Damian was still outside cooking. I got the girls settled and walked outside.

"Finally got them all ready love. So we're ready when ever you get done. It smells great."

Akuma-san
04-25-2007, 11:35 PM
As she walked out the steaks had just finished. I piled them onto the table and carried them in. Sabia closed the grill top and grabbed the tools to clean them. We entered and I set the steaks down and covered them as I checked the bread. The steaks had to rest for ten minutes so I had time for the bread to be buttered.

“Ok girls grab your plates and form the line. No pushing.”

They all grabbed a plate and I placed the proper portions on each one. They sat down and I watched Jenna make them wait to eat. Soon everyone was served and ready to eat. My plate was stacked far higher then the others. Sabia wanted to sit on my lap still.

I grasped Leda’s and Raven’s hand and the rest followed suit. We prayed to the gods and thanked them. I felt a flicker of energy in the room and knew the goddess of the harvest had done something.

freedom
04-25-2007, 11:50 PM
I opened my eyes when I felt the flicker of energy. I squeezed Damian's hand to see if he had felt it too. The girls seemed to all be quick learners. Each one was following the lead we sat so far. I hoped that the trend continued.

I watched the girls as everyone started to eat. I could see the struggles they were having. Trying to master the forks and manners. I sighed and started eating my own meal.

I thought back to the energy we had felt. I wondered what was going to happen. The gods didn't send signs lightly and I knew that was exactly what that had been.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 12:00 AM
When I cut into my potato a green light shone out of it. Then I pealed the skin back a small earth sprite was inside of it. She stood and flew up to inspect me. She was naked and her tiny breasts jiggled when she bumped my nose.

“I don’t get why I had to be the messenger. You don’t look that impressive. You even have a bit of bread on your cheek! Damn it you are prolly an idiot and I am going to have to teach you everything.”

Sabia reached up and ate the bread on my cheek. Next thing she did was grab the sprite and dunk her head first into her glass of ice water.

“Be nice to my daddy pest or I will turn you into a sprite-pop.” Sabia hissed at the sprite.

“Be nice Sabia she is used to dealing with idiots. I can understand that.”

I grabbed her and let her hug up against my chest for warmth. Soon she was a normal shade of green again. Her little wings were still to wet to fly so she just walked up and began to whisper into my ear.

“Ok the gods wanted to let you know they sent the last of the lore items to your home. You are set but I have to train you in the proper use of them. Ok?”

I nodded and passed her a large bit of bread. She stared to eat as I feed Sabia the last of her food. Soon she was sleeping in my lap as I watched the rest eat.

freedom
04-26-2007, 12:12 AM
I looked at Damian as the sprite whispered in his ear. I wanted to ask what was going on but about the time I started to the girls began to throw food and argue. I was getting fed up quickly with the whole situation. It wasn't the girls fault it was the people that had raised them but it was still stressful.

"STOP IT!" I yelled and slammed my fist on the table.

"That is not how we act at the table. If I see that again I will punish whoever started it! Now settle down and act like civil people. Finish your food and then you can clean the dishes."

I sat down and began to finish my own meal. The girls ate in silence then began to clear the table.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 12:20 AM
I laughed as the other girls cleaned. Sabia was calm and well behaved.

“Glad we clam Sabia?”

The sprite had by this time worked her was down and into my pants.

“HOLY SHIT!!!” She screamed as she flew from my fly. “The rumors are true you could satisfy a elephant with that thing.”

I blushed a bright red as she flew back into my pants. You couldn’t be rough with them. What Sabia had done was dangerous. She could have killed the little one.

freedom
04-26-2007, 12:29 AM
I sighed as I watched the fairy fly back into his pants.

"Damian love can you ask the sprite to come out of your pants? I don't want to have to squish her."

I didn't mean it but I thought the sprite would get the idea. That was my play toy and I didn't plan on sharing it any time soon.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 12:34 AM
She popped her head out of my open fly. “Who the hell does this fit inside you girl? I am trying to figure it out. IT should kill you by how large it is damn I don’t understand it at all.”

She closed my fly and flew into Ravens pants. I heard Raven moan and the Sprite flew out.

“Tight as a vise no possible way this works at all.”

I laughed so had Sabia bit my leg so she could sleep.

“Daddy shusuhmsup!” she said groggily.

“Sorry baby doll.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I blushed as the sprite fly around my pants. I took a deep breath and smiled at Damian. I laughed as Sabia bit him and I watched as the sprite looked up at me totally confused.

"Damian is a talented man. Take my word for it that it works out very well."

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 12:48 AM
“Hell no will I take your word for it. I can’t fit in you and you are wet from me playing with your clit. You two are screwing when night hit and I am watching!”

She took off and flew up Jenna’s skirt and into her pussy. Soon Jenna was also wiggling in pleasure. The sprite flew back over to me and spread her legs to reveal a very small slit.

“If they can fit that damn thing then I can!”

I decided to be a jerk and licked her slit. She passed out and I moved my hand to catch her. She woke shortly and smashed into my nose hugging me. She was kissing my nose and humping it.

“I think I am in love. No one in all the eons I have lived has ever pleasured me. They just used me for training and ran off.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I rolled my eyes at the sprites behavior. I looked at Damian as he looked crossed eyed at the sprite.

"You can be in love all you want small one but he's already taken and I don't 'screw' just to put on a show for you."

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 01:00 AM
“Shit you can fuck in-front of the whole village and your own kids but blush because of little old me. I know I am cute but I didn’t think I would distract you that much.”

The little sprite flew over to Raven and planted a kiss on her nose. She sat down astride her nose and rubbed her pussy. Raven got crossed eyed at the sprite as a drop of juice dripped onto her hand.

“Well it isn’t the first pussy to rub on that nose. It won’t be the last either.” I laughed.

freedom
04-26-2007, 01:11 AM
"It will too be the last. I am not sharing you with anyone ever again HUSBAND."

I flicked the sprite off my nose and snapped at her as she flew in front of my nose. I growled to let her know I wasn't playing.

"We are not a freak show for the gods or anyone else!"

I didn't know why but this little sprite was pissing me off.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 01:25 AM
I opened my pocket and she flew into it. I saw Raven get up and swing her hand to hit my pocket. I put my hand in the way to protect the sprite. She poked her head up and I saw tears in her eyes.

“I am sorry I was just trying to give you something to focus on instead of all the troubles you are having I understand. I will take off and get a different sprite to train him.”

She vanished and the last thing I saw was a tear drop from her cheek and a sob rack her small body. My eyes turned blood red as I glared at Raven. The little one was being playful that was it. I picked Sabia up and went to my study.

After a few hours talking with the proper gods my sprite came back still crying. No sooner was she back then I kissed her and she gripped my face and I saw her eyes were puffy.

“Little one just leave my wife alone ok. We wanted a vacation and all we got was more and more trouble.”

I told her as I pulled her up so I could lean back and give Sabia more room to nap. As I watched the sprite grew and grew until she was the same height as Raven. She kneeled down and kissed Sabia.

“You sir are a gentlemen. I would be honored to train you and I will steer clear of your wife. Besides I am also here to care for the little ones.” She said as she floated at eye level lying on her stomach. She was cuddling my head as she finished her cry.

freedom
04-26-2007, 01:41 AM
I sat outside on the porch watching the sun go down. We had come on vacation wanting to relax but all we got was more and more trouble. I knew I was being unreasonable but I couldn't help it.

I felt magic stirring inside the house. I started to get up and go in to see what it was but I knew Damian was upset with me and I wanted to give him time to cool off. The amount of magic was minimal and I figured the sprite was back. I sighed and closed my eyes as the last rays of the sun shone on my face.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 01:54 AM
I stripped my shirt off and let her use it to cover up. She tried to close the shirt but had no idea how to work the zipper front. I kneeled and pulled the zipper up. As I did I bumped into her Pussy and she cried out as she came all over my bare arms and her legs.

“OK you need a warning label!”

My jeans were covered in her cum as I walked her out to Raven. She had black hair with green highlights in it. Her skin was the color of eggshells, her eyes an emerald green that put the gems to shame.

“What is your name I want to call you by something?” I asked as she sat down on my lap. She wasn’t going to be going far from me until Raven and she made up.

“My name is Lina. I am sorry I was rude Raven. I was sent to train Damien and help you with the new kids. I do have bad news to tell you though. You do know in order to train Damien what I have to do right?”

freedom
04-26-2007, 02:03 AM
I turned to look out at the beach. I put my head in my hands and sighed. Of course I knew. It was just the way my life went. I get happy and something comes along and messes it up.

"I'm sure you have to have sex with him. I thought I'd never have to share him again but the gods have other plans as always."

I was starting to remember why I had given up on the gods in the first place. I felt my head start to ache directly underneath my tattoo. I wished that in a way I could take it off and lay it down. I sighed and wished that I could just absorb the silence that reached out to me from the still ocean that stretched in front of me.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Lina raised an eyebrow at Raven.

“No I don’t have sex with him are you joking me. You want to kill me or something?”

Lina looked truly scared. I knew what she had to do. We did have sex but we would join bodies in a way.

“I have to enter his mind literally. I turn into energy and I enter the world of his mind. Jeez sex you pervert!”

Lina was shivering in my lap.

“Are you that scared of having sex with me? You know as well as I do that I can change the size of my dick. Shit if wanted to I could screw you in your sprite form!”

I had to defend myself. No one else seemed to. At that point Sabia came out and pushed Lina out of my lap. Once she had reclaimed her spot she started to yell at Lina.

“You pixie need to leave my daddy alone. Unless you want me to shove you in ice water again!”

freedom
04-26-2007, 02:19 AM
I looked over a Lina. I felt some of the tension fall out of my body.

"That's the best news I've had in a while. I'm sorry I assumed."

It was never easy for me to apologize. I stood and leaned against the railing and looked out at the water.

"It's hard to have a man like Damian. You'll have to forgive me for being hasty and rushing to decisions."

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 02:24 AM
“It is ok. The easiest and fastest way to train would be just as you said. But I would only do that if you said I could. I know far too many things have happened for you to trust many. I am here to help you for as long as you want me to.”

Lina hugged Raven from behind and grouped her boobs as she did.

“Besides I am more into women then men anyway.”

I saw Raven turn bright red at that. Lina grabbed her nipples and pulled them. The look on Ravens face priceless her eyes rolled into the back of her head as a flood came from between her legs.

“Let me guess you have read that sex manual as well.” I laughed.

“I was the one who wrote that book mister. Read the authors name next time you look at it.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 02:30 AM
I pulled away from Lina. I was breathing hard.

"Let's not do that again."

I wasn't connected with Lina as I was with Jenna and it just didn't feel right. I smiled. With her in his head he wouldn't have to read the book to get ideas she could feed them straight into him.

"Uhm...Lina...just how long will you be in Damian's mind? How are you going to help us with the girls if you are in there?"

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 02:35 AM
“I will be in his brain about a half hour a day for as long as it takes. Any longer and our minds would begin to fuse and that is bad.”

Lina went over to me and jumped up onto my shoulders. She clamped her legs around my ears. I was deaf and blind to the world.

“Just to let you know. I am afraid with the way his power has developed so rapidly. I may not be able to use the method I told you about. If that happens either he doesn’t get trained or I would have to do him every day for around 4 hours. Then we would be done in under a week. Your call we will try the mind method first.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 02:39 AM
I looked at her and nodded. I had to deal with the fact that Damian was going to save the world. I might not like how it happened but I had to put the well being of others before myself.

"We'll do what ever we have to do to keep the world safe. Doesn't mean we'll like it. But we'll do it."

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 02:46 AM
“Agreed the thought of having that tree shoved into me isn’t what I would call fun to say the least.”

She finally let go of me. My head was drenched from her pussy. She decided to be more of a brat and just sit on my head. Her slit drooled onto my head and steady stream was flowing down my hair.

“You know I may choose the sex method just to punish you!”

freedom
04-26-2007, 02:50 AM
I had to laugh as she threatened him.

I was trying to wipe the fluid from his face as the sprite continued to sit on his head.

I couldn't help but smile. I noticed that the girls and Jenna had been awful quiet.

"Has anyone checked on the little ones in a while?"

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 03:01 AM
“Jenna has them swimming in the pool to work off some energy. If Lina will get off my head we can go join them.”

Lina’s eye popped open and she bolted for the pool. I ran ahead and cut her right before she got out of the house. She had my shirt off and was ready to swim.

“At least let me walk you out. They have only seen you little.”

I tossed her over my shoulder and as I walked past the freezer I grabbed a large ice cube and shoved it into her ass. Then I tossed her into the pool.

“That is for getting my head wet brat!”

freedom
04-26-2007, 03:08 AM
I followed along silently as we headed for the pool. It was going to be a longer harder road then I had expected. I knew that in the end it would be all worth it but I just had to get to the end of this road.

I slipped into the water as I watched the girls check out Lina. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to relax.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 03:13 AM
I snuck up behind Raven and dumped a bucket of cold water on her head. I plunked an ice cube off her head and tossed it into the bushes.

“CHILL OUT LOVE!” I dove in and swam away she was going to be pissed at me yet again. She stressed over every damn little thing anymore.

“Stop worrying about what you have no control over. Go with the flow and stop fighting dork.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 03:20 AM
It was on of those times where I wished that Damian could see inside my head a little better and understand things from my point of view. I took off after him trying to relax and 'go with the flow' as he said.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 03:27 AM
I stopped swimming and let her dunk and tackle me with minimal resistance. When she stopped to look at me I pinned her to the wall of the pool and kissed Ravens neck. She was tense all over and I hated it.

“Lina once the training is done is there anything else to do before the battle takes place?”

I asked as I hugged Raven to me.

“No once that is done you have to rest. Train and leave the running of town to others. Minimal stress and you both need to relax. I sent for help on that front. A few sprites and demi-gods are going to take over a few aspects of the town.”

I relaxed. And I felt Raven wrap her legs around me. I lined up and slid into her with one clean stroke. Her eye flew open and Lina dove under to get proof.

freedom
04-26-2007, 03:38 AM
I moaned as he slid in deep. I didn't even care that Lina was swimming below us watching. I leaned forward and kissed him as he moved deep inside me.

I could feel the tension leaving my body as he made love to me. I couldn't help but match his rhythm as he moved deep inside me.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Sabia swam over and climbed on my back. She looked down and saw my dick going into Raven.

“Daddy you love mommy a lot don’t you…” she asked

“Yes I do love your Mommy very much. She is the most important person in the world to me.” I said as my dick pummeled Ravens cervix.

“I thought I was your most important person.”

“You are a different kind of important Baby doll. You and Raven are not even in the same category.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 03:49 AM
I couldn't help but smile as I listened to Sabia talk to Damian. I was the most important thing in the world to him and that made the last of the tension fall out of my body and I poured my love in what we were doing.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 04:00 AM
I kissed Sabia and she hugged my neck as her little leg wrapped around my torso. Each time I would thrust in she would kiss Raven on the lips. It was so cute I slowed down so they wouldn’t smash their faces together.