PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

freedom
04-26-2007, 04:11 AM
I laughed as Sabia kissed me. It was so sweet. I felt my orgasm building just as he slowed down and I screamed in frustration.

"Lina can you take Sabia and play with her. She is...uhmmm...distracting Damian."

I tried to get him to build his speed back up my thrusting harder.

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 04:14 AM
Once Lina had grabbed Sabia I speed up and pounded Raven into he wall. The pool was awash with waves from my back. It was funny when one of the yelled surfs up. Raven was still locked around me thrusting like a mad woman.

I grew and locked her in place fucking her like that. Soon she went epileptic on me and passed out.

“Well uhm that sucks.”

freedom
04-26-2007, 04:16 AM
I awoke feeling relaxed. Damian was still deep inside me. I didn't open my eyes. I just started flexing my muscles around his still hard cock. I clamped down as tight as I could before I pulled back and started thrusting. I could tell I surprised him.

I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Your turn love."

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 04:19 AM
“I am good just to marinade for now love. I am saving up so I am good. This was for you not me.”

I pulled out and we all pilled into the shower. I began washing Ravens hair when I felt fingers all over me. When I looked down I saw the girls had decided to wash my. They each had soaped up their hands and were cleaning my body. I felt a pair of larger hands grasp my dick.

When I looked down I saw Raven has a hold of it.

“Yes?”

freedom
04-26-2007, 04:23 AM
"Can't let just anyone wash my favorite play toy now can I?"

I kept pumping him as the girls washed him.

"Sure you want to save it up? Sure you don't want me to return the favor?"

Akuma-san
04-26-2007, 04:44 AM
“Nope I am good.”

I washed off ad headed to the study. I was tired and wanted to read for a while. Once the door opened my mind wandered to the realm of the gods and why they were being so active now.

I stepped over to my desk and picked up my book. After pouring myself some scotch I sat down and opened the book.

freedom
04-27-2007, 07:24 AM
I finished and walked to the front porch. I couldn't have slept if I'd tried. Damian was in his study. I'd heard the door shut. I looked back at Lina as she talked with the young girls.

The gods seemed to be taking a real interest in Damian. More then I was comfortable with. I knew he had a destiny to fulfill but it still worried me. Just because we were going to win didn't mean there wouldn't be lose and a lot of it along the way.

I looked out at the stars and sighed.

"What are you up to?"

I asked the gods but got no answer except to see a star fly across the sky.

Akuma-san
04-28-2007, 07:51 PM
As I read I heard a knock on the door. I figured it was Sabia and Lina. They were the two that always wanted to be around me.

“Come in girls.”

The two of them opened the door. As soon as it was open enough Sabia made a v-line to my lap. Once Lina had closed the door she turned back into her sprite form and sat on my shoulder.

“Yes Lina what did you want to talk about?” I asked.

“I wanted to talk about the training. I know you understand we only have a couple ways to go about it. The mind fusion is far more dangerous and takes longer. I will try it once and if your mind doesn’t try to consume mine we will continue with it.” She said as she burrowed in my shirt.

“I understand. If and that is a big if my mind lets you in. Once we try to cross that bridge we will see what other bridges we have.”

“We have only two bridges to cross. The one will try first is a very long bridge made of glass. One false step and it will break and cut use both to shreds. The other is a very short bridge of stone and steel. Strong and invaluable to attack it is our safest bet.”

I felt Lina curl up on my chest and drift off to sleep. Sabia was long since asleep on my lap.

freedom
04-29-2007, 11:48 AM
After sitting for a few hours and trying to figure out the gods I decided it was hopeless and it was time for me to find my hubby.

I made my way to his study and knocked on the door softly.

"Lover you still up? Thought we'd head to bed."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 01:46 AM
As she walked in I stood up. Lina was asleep in my shirt pocket and I held Sabia in my arms.

“Sure lets just drop Sabia off. Lina can sleep in my pocket.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 02:45 AM
I stood in the door as he drop Sabia off in the bed. I took his hand as we walked towards our room. Once we laid down I curled around him.

"I'm worried that the gods are taking such an interest in you. I'm afraid after you do what they want I will lose you completely."

I buried my face in his hair and held him tight.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 02:52 AM
“What you think I am next in line to become a god or something? I already have everything I need and more. All becoming a god would do is give me more shit to do. Besides that hag Aphrodite has got nothing on you.”

I laughed as I felt a jab on my shoulder. I grabbed were the wrist would have been and a scream echoed in our bedroom. I passed electricity into the figure and soon the Goddess of love appeared laying on top of me.

“Yes?”

freedom
04-30-2007, 02:58 AM
I pulled back from him as I looked at the goddess. I sighed while I was thinking what now?

"Damian? Would you mind getting her to move off of you?"

I really wasn't in the mood to play games with gods or goddess at the moment. I felt like they were up to something and I didn't like the feel of it at all.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 03:01 AM
I pushed her off and she hit the floor.

“Oops you know for the embodiment of beauty you sure are rather clumsy.”

Her blond hair swung into view as she came into view fuming. I felt her put out a lot of power. Raven froze as the goddess came at me. She was pissed beyond reason and I was smiling.

freedom
04-30-2007, 03:07 AM
I knew this wasn't going to be good for the goddess. I think they all underestimated Damian's powers. I froze for a minute but then I decided to move back away from the power exchange.

This wasn't going to be pretty at all.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 03:15 AM
No sooner did her nail touch me then her face went into the bed. Her hands bound behind her back by ice infused with more spirit power then the rest of the world 5 times over had. I was sitting on her back with my shifted hands about to rip her chest off.

“If you wish to keep these breasts I would shut the fuck up and sit down. I have no patience for your kind.”

She spun and caught me between her thighs. She squeezed with enough power to kill even the strongest wolf. I felt nothing and was getting irritated.

My hand pulled back and a white orb appeared in it. When the orb became stable the goddess froze. I shoved the orb into her forehead and watched her eyes roll into the back or her head. Every muscle in her body went tight as she flooded her gown and my floor.

“Now unless you want that to happen again I would talk and stop acting like a all powerful idiot.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 03:19 AM
I climbed up on the dresser to avoid the fluid that was quickly covering the floor. I sent out a call for Jenna to bring me a mop.

Aphrodite was still. She was trying to breath and having a hard time of it. Lina was awake and peeking out of Damian's shirt pocket.

"Damian just send her home. We don't need this shit on our honeymoon."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 03:24 AM
“I would but unless you have been to the place you are teleporting to you can’t do it. I have never been to the god’s mountain so I can’t send her away.”

Soon she came around and unlocked her legs. She blushed bright red as she saw the tidal wave she had created.

“I am sorry I heard my name and came to see what was being said. I poke people all the time if they say I am old or ugly. I never expected you to be they Damien.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 03:31 AM
Just as she began to speak Jenna came in with the mop. I took it from her and sent her back out of the room. I didn't want her exposed to a lot of the things we had to deal with.

"Then why did you attack him after he pushed you off the bed? You could have stopped right there if you had wanted."

I leaned against the mop and looked at the goddess as I spoke.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 03:36 AM
“Ok after thousands of years of no pain I feel pain for the first time. I was scared shitless and all I thought was I was trapped and had to kill him. That white pleasure ball is an attack that needs to be feared.”

I pulled her up and melted the ice. She rubbed her wrists and thanked me.

“So you were just reacting to the first pain you have felt in thousands of years. Well I really can’t blame you. You get used to feeling no pain then you feel it and get scared.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 03:40 AM
I could understand what she was saying. It must be hard to feel something like that for the first time. I started laughing as I thought about what he could do if he actually loved you and wasn't trying to hurt you with that power. I knew Jenna was outside the door listening and thinking the same thing.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 03:45 AM
“Ok so being as this was all a huge misunderstanding……”

I sat silent my brain had died.

“I got nothing. I think the fumes are getting to me.”

At that both women busted up laughing. Aphrodite stood up and a mop appeared in her hand. I waved them off and used my water dragon to channel the flood into a planter.

“Ok so now what?”

freedom
04-30-2007, 05:14 AM
I looked at the goddess and shrugged.

"Should we start with hoping the plant doesn't die?"

I kept a straight face as I looked at Damian. I was starting to lose it and about to smile when the goddess started laughing.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 05:16 AM
I look between the two of them. I wasn’t getting it at all.

“What is so funny? It is mostly water or I wouldn’t be able to control it?”

Both women stare at me and fall to the bed laughing.

“WHAT?????”

freedom
04-30-2007, 05:26 AM
"Don't worry about it lover. I guess it's just something that only a female would get."

I liked this goddess. She at least seemed to have a more human side to her. I was starting to wonder if I could find out from her what the gods were up to. If she would and I didn't like it I might have time to put a stop to it.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 05:33 AM
I burrow under the blankets and hide myself. I had just got it and felt like a complete moron.

“OK ok ok I get it.”

I pull my head out just in time to see Lina shift to human form and walk over to Raven.

freedom
04-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Lina put her hands on her hips and frowned at me.

"You didn't see her as a threat to Damian? But you saw me in my regular size as one? I don't get you at all."

I looked at her and laughed.

"I don't get me either sometimes. You have to admit that Aphrodite isn't getting her slit licked by my husband either."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 05:44 AM
At that Aphrodite went wide eyed and looked at me. She blushed and the other two did as well.

“What it was in front of my face and I decided to use a non painful way to get it out of the way.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 05:47 AM
"I think you need to think harder next time. You make it hard for me to make friends lover."

I laughed trying to lighten the situation. Lina was starting to pout.

"Oh Lina don't take it personal. It's very hard for me to get along with most women. It's not just you."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 05:49 AM
“Lina think of it this way. At least her greeting wasn’t trying to kill you.”

I went over to her and hugged her. For as old as she was she was very soft hearted.

“It is ok you will have many friends if you choose to stay with us for a longer period of time that is.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 05:55 AM
"He's right Lina. If you stay a long time you will have tons of friends. You're really nice when your pussy isn't in my hubby's face."

I smiled at her to let her know I was joking. My brain was going a hundred miles a minute trying to figure out how I could get to talk to the goddess alone.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 05:57 AM
“But it tasted good.”

I grabbed Lina and tossed her over my shoulder. As I went to run I winked at Raven.

“Bye.”

I ran out the door and took off to the beech with Lina in tow.

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:05 AM
I took the opportunity to talk to Aphrodite.

"Will you stay for a little while and answer some questions I have. I am worried about the god's plans for him. I feel like I might lose him after this battle is over."

Aphrodite smiled a sad smile.

"I can't tell you that Raven. I wish I could. I will tell you that yes the time after the battle will be just as hard as the battle it's self. But I have faith in you. You are strong."

I sighed and smiled.

"I hope you're right. Now I have to catch my hubby."

I took off after him at a run. I wanted to sleep but it could wait.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:08 AM
No sooner did she leave the room then I sweep her into my arms and kissed her.

“Hi.”

I picked her up and lead her to our secret room. The seals on it keep even the gods out of it. I sent Aphrodite a mental message to stay the night and we could talk in the morning.

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:12 AM
I locked my legs around him held on tightly. I was finally getting him alone.

"I don't want to leave this room for a while. I just want to be alone with you for a while."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:14 AM
“Well love how does eight hours sound.”

I waved my hand and the door sealed. As my feet crushed the thick black fabric of the carpet we neared the bed. Black silk sheet with the best pillows on earth to match, the mattresses was memory foam and made all the pain go away.

“So sleep or fuck?”

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:17 AM
"I say both."

I kissed him and held him tighter.

"And 8 hours is a good start."

I laughed as we fell onto the bed.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:19 AM
“OK I will sleep and you can molest me as I do.”

I rolled into place and closed my eyes. My dick hardened and soon stood at full mast.

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:24 AM
I laughed as he closed his eyes.

"Oh I don't think you'll sleep through this."

I slipped my mouth around his hard dick. I ran my tongue softly up and down his shaft. Then I moved my mouth down and began to suck and pull on his hard member.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:27 AM
I rolled over and pinned her under me. My dick slipped deeper and deeper down her throat. Soon my balls rested on her chin. I felt her sucking harder and harder as she worked my balls.

“You do good work.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:31 AM
I loved the feel of him in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around him as I pulled on him. I could feel his balls tightening as I worked him deeper and deeper.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Once I filled her I pulled out and let her breath. It had been a very long day. I gather the last of the energy I had and pushed it into her. Her whole body went tight as she sprayed and convulsed.

“Sleep now……”

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:35 AM
I sighed and curled up around him in exhaustion.

"Told you that you wouldn't sleep through that."

I kissed his cheek and dozed off to sleep.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 06:50 AM
I wrapped my arms around her and drifted to sleep.

We were awoken by the sound of meowing outside the bedroom door. I let her in and sealed it once Lina had gotten in. They both curled up to Raven and myself. As much as I love being alone with Raven. Sometimes being around many people you love is the best.

freedom
04-30-2007, 06:58 AM
I was too sleepy to worry about who was inside or not. I dozed back off shortly after he let the girls in. It was a cool night and the body heat felt good. My dreams were peaceful for a change.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 07:05 AM
We all snuggled to get her as the coldest part of the night came. It was nice to be surrounded by warm soft bodies.

Soon dawn hit and I stirred first.

freedom
04-30-2007, 07:08 AM
I groaned in complaint as Damian began to move around.

"Can't you ever sleep in? Just once?"

I was starting to get to much awake to go back to sleep so I stretched and yawned. I rolled up on one elbow and looked at him as he moved around.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 07:11 AM
“What I am hunger and need to piss very bad. So if you three would get off me so I can run for the bathroom.”

Once Sabia had rolled off my chest I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I didn’t even hear the shower going. When I leaned against the wall and let lose the torrent my bladder was holding.

“Damn morning piss is as good as sex sometimes…” I breathed.

“Really now Damien I beg to differ.” Aphrodite laughed as she licked her lips looking at my limp member. “Damn Raven you are one lucky girl.”

freedom
04-30-2007, 07:15 AM
I walked in behind him. I had heard the shower and realized this was either going to be very funny or very bad.

"Thanks. I know I am but for more then just that."

I turned him out of the shower and towards the kitchen.

"Let the goddess finish her shower in peace lover. Let's go eat."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 07:17 AM
“But……Raven I have uhm…..other business to attend to love……”

I heard Aphrodite leave the bathroom. No sooner was she out then I bolted past her and closed the door.

freedom
04-30-2007, 07:20 AM
I stood against the door and laughed. Aphrodite smiled and went to the kitchen. It was a few moments later that I heard food sizzling on the stove top.

"Sweet."

I headed to the kitchen to help. I hoped she was a good cook.

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Once I was done I left the bathroom putting up the Biohazard sign as I left. When I entered the Kitchen The Goddess of love and Raven were naked save aprons making breakfast.

“Fuck me if that isn’t the damn hottest site I have ever seen….”

freedom
04-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Aphrodite looked at me and smiled.

"He's truly young is he not?"

I laughed at her and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Young but wise. I couldn't ask for better."

Akuma-san
04-30-2007, 07:27 AM
“OK you old hags I guess this young whipper snaper better go change his diaper while you girls get some fresh depends then.”

I walked over to that bar stool and sat down as I watched them cook.

freedom
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
I smiled at the goddess. I hadn't planned to let him see me help her cook. I could cook if I wanted to but I preferred to let him do it. It was too late now. I was already in the middle of fixing pancakes and I wasn't going to ruin them on purpose. I had been craving them for a while.

"Hope you're hungry. We've got plenty of food. But I'll warn you love, touch my pancakes and die."

I leaned over the counter and pinched his cheek.

Akuma-san
05-01-2007, 11:55 PM
I noticed the huge plate of pancakes and decided to be nice.

“I will leave them if I get strawberry waffles stuffed with chocolate banana cream.”

At that Aphrodite quivered and the smell of sex filled the air.

“Did you just orgasm from me talking?” I asked with one of my eyebrows rasied.

“My five favorite things on earth are sex, chocolate, strawberries, waffles, and bananas. You just hit four out of five of them in one dish.”

freedom
05-01-2007, 11:58 PM
I laughed as I turned the waffle maker on.

"I guess you can have that since you promised to leave my pancakes alone. I'm making extra though cause I want one of these waffles too. They sound wonderful."

Aphrodite looked over my shoulder as I worked. She sniffed from time to time.

"Oh those smell amazing. Fix me one too please?"

I laughed and nodded. Today looked to be a good day.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 12:09 AM
At that Sabia ran into the kitchen and dove into my chest. She sent us both through the open back door and into the grass. I felt hot tears on my chest. When I lifted her head I saw scratch marks on her face.

“Love what happened why are you cut?” I asked as she buried her head in my chest.

“It was the girl with red hair. She says I am a baby and I shouldn’t hang on you all the time.” Sabia sobbed as her face bleed.

“Jenna bring the red headed cat to me NOW!” I screamed.

Once I had Sabia healed I held her as she cried and shook. Jenna walked in holding the redhead out. I saw the tears in the cat’s eyes.

“Why did you scratch Sabia? Don’t give me the she is a baby reason either. I can see the reason and I want you to voice it. Lying and attacking someone else to ease your own pain is wrong.”

The redhead said that I never spent anytime with the rest of the girls. I am always with Sabia. She wasn’t the only one that was jealous either. All the other girls wanted more time with me.

“Do you girls have eyes? I don’t seek out Sabia to spend time with her. I figured if you wanted to spend time with me you would come and see me. Sabia comes to see me all the time. I figured the rest of you just didn’t like me.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 12:25 AM
I took a deep breath and sighed. That's what I got for thinking today would be a good day. I had jinxed us.

"Lets all eat breakfast and try to make the rest of today a good day. With no more fighting."

I walked to the door and called the other girls in.

"You can talk to them all after we eat love."

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Sabia set the table and decided to sit in Ravens lap today. I took the redhead and set her in my lap. Soon the others walked in and sat down. After we prayed to the gods and I made one orgasm.

“Aphrodite you have a hair pin trigger girl. I touch your hand and bam you orgasm. You need a locked and loaded tattoo on your ass or something.”

Soon we dug in and no sooner had Aphrodite sunk her teeth into the waffle then she soaked my leg again.

“Damn girl I am going to put a diaper on you if you keep that up.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 12:37 AM
The goddess blushed as Damian teased her.

"I will be going home today so have no fear of diapering me. You said you wanted to talk this morning. We shall enjoy this wonderful meal then we must talk. I have duties to attend to."

I looked from Damian to the goddess. I wondered what he wanted to talk to her about. I had asked and gotten no answers. Why did I think she would tell him things that she wouldn't tell me.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 12:41 AM
“Ok once the meal is done we can go to the study and talk. I will put up a few seals to keep these nosey girls out.”

As I ate I noticed the red head would suck the filling out of the waffle before eating it. It has the single most innocent and sexy thing I had ever seen. Of course once the filling was gone. She took great pride in shredding the waffle.

“Ok girls would you all clear the table while Aphrodite and I talk.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 12:45 AM
I looked at Jenna as the two of them walked down the hall. It was irritating to only have half the story. I wanted to know what we were facing but I was always left out of the loop till the last minute.

I shrugged as she met my gaze and started clearing the table. I watched as the girl cats all ran out to play. I sighed and set into loading the dish washer. Getting those girls to help was pointless.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 12:50 AM
I let Aphrodite into my study and ran outside. The girls came running as I whispered into their ears. Soon all of them ran inside and were cleaning the house spotless. As I walked past Raven I smiled and entered the study.

“OK lets get started.” I said.

“Sit on the chair we have to do this while joined or the training is worth less.”

I sat down and watched her sink my whole girth into her tight tunnel. Our foreheads met and we talked for close to 6 hours.

freedom
05-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I heard stuff crashing from the living room. I ran in to find the girls fighting.

"Ok that's it. Outside. If you all can't behave you can sleep out there tonight. NOW OUT!"

I locked the door as they all gathered around the porch. I sighed and flopped on the couch. Lina wondered through.

"What in the world are they talking about?" They had been talking for hours and not a sound from the study. I was tempted to knock on the door but I knew better.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Soon the collected knowledge of the best fighters and masters had been transferred into my brain. My own style was self made but I soon found it to be akin to ancient style used by warrior monks. I assimilated all the collected knowledge and experience.

Soon I was sweating and limp from the strain it put on my mind. Aphrodite was also sweating and panting from the amount of energy she was using to transfer the knowledge. Her pussy was going insane around my dick. I had lost the power to keep it at a manageable size and it ballooned out.

Soon my dick was near a foot around and well over 3 long. I was glad she was a god. Any other being would have died from it. As the last of the knowledge poured into me I came and she went into convulsions. She screamed at the top of her lungs and my seals faded.

freedom
05-02-2007, 01:14 AM
I heard the goddess scream and I ran to the study. The seals were gone. I opened the door afraid something bad had happened. What I saw made me catch my breath.

The goddess was convulsing from an orgasm and Damian looked like he was about to pass out. I took a deep breath to keep from ripping her throat open.

"I really hope you have a wonderful explanation for what I am seeing because otherwise I'm going to shed someones blood and it won't be mine."

I crossed my arms and leaned against the door jam.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 01:31 AM
“Direct memory transfer only way it can be done even for so many memories. Our bodies and minds have to be one.”

I rasped out as I tried to move. I was too tired and about to pass out. Aphrodite had already passed out. She came around very fast and saw Raven.

“I am sorry Raven. I was under direct order not to tell you about this. After the fit you had over Line either we put you out until he is done training or we go around you. I understand he is your husband. But to risk the safety of the universe over a woman’s jealousy is insane.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
I walked very close to her.

"Maybe if you stupid beings that call yourselves gods would talk to me I might not be so fucking upset. Fuck you and your fellow gods. If I'm causing so much of a problem maybe I should just leave."

I wanted to hit her. I wanted to scream at her. I knew she was right though. I sighed and felt my heart drop as I turned to walk out. I had never meant to cause an issue with what needed to be done. I just wanted to be told what was going on. I didn't like surprises and I was tired of being surprised and hurt. I had gotten dress while they had talked.

I walked out the front door and headed down the beach. I wanted to to be alone and I wanted to think. I wanted Damian to succeed. I was starting to think that he would do better without me. I did nothing but cause trouble. Maybe him marrying me had been a bad idea. I started running and ran into the mountains. I found a large spot that opened to the sky and I laid down and looked up at the moon.

"Fuck the gods. I gave you up once. You've let me down again. I'll make it just fine with out you."

I felt my head begin to hurt and I started to cry. I kept crying until I fell asleep.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Once I was able to move again I cut Aphrodite’s head off and kicked it into the fire. She screamed and vanished as I walked out the door. I tracked Raven down and found her asleep under the stars.

I walked over to her yet I wasn’t able to get any closer. I looked down and saw my feet were no longer on the ground. A beam of light hit me and the next thing I saw was a world of silver glass.

The gods appears one after the other. Each more pissed then the last. Soon the kings arrived. Odin, Zeus, Amen-Ra, Shakra, and the others they each looked to kill me and I knew it. All spoke at once and the heaven shook.

“You have defiled a god and we shall punish you for it you worm.”

Each god fired every last bit of energy they had at me. I was so pissed I let them hit me. A mass of swirling colors was all that was seen. Soon the colors faded and only blue and white energy was left.

The orb of energy condensed into me and the gods quaked in fear. They had all used their full power to kill me. I was able to absorb every last bit of it. Odin came up to me and tried to talk me down.

As soon as he was in range I awoke my inner self. My hair turned black and the tattoos formed on my body. Each of the gods started to fade away as I turned. My aura filled the heavens and the gods were paralyzed in fear.

My mind searched and found raven still asleep. I teleported her to my arms and woke her.

“Love the gods have something they would like to tell you.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 02:08 AM
I was confused when I awoke. Damian held me but he power was everywhere. I shook with the sensation of it.

"They have nothing to say that I want to hear."

I felt the tears start again. I curled into his arms and cried into his shoulder. I didn't want to ruin anything else for him. I was done with the gods. I didn't need them.

"I'm sorry Damian. I've made things so hard for you and I don't mean to. I love you but I'm done with the gods. I trusted them once and got hurt. Did it again and look what happened. I give up."

I started to shake. I just wanted to be happy. I didn't need the gods to do that.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 02:13 AM
I saw the hardened gods soften as they looked at poor Raven.

“You all heard her thoughts. All you gods have done is making our lives harder. Stop leaving her out of what happens. Anything you have to say to me you will say to Raven.”

I saw a fat old god laugh as he drank.

“That little cunt isn’t worth the leather of the sole of my sandal.” He laughed as his head rolled to the ground and his body turned to ash.

“Any more comments or shall I leave you all as heads and use you for bowling balls?”

freedom
05-02-2007, 02:19 AM
I heard what the fat god said and I looked up just as his head hit the ground. Damian spoke again and I looked up at him.

"Please love stop. Just because I don't need them doesn't mean you don't. You need their knowledge. Don't ruin getting their help over me. I won't be to blame for this as well."

I tried to wiggle free of his arms but he wouldn't let me down.

"Please Damian. Don't do this over me. I'm nothing compared to you and what you mean to the world. Please."

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 02:24 AM
“What I mean to the world means nothing to me. You are my world and if they can’t accept it then they can fight their own battles.”

I saw Aires walk over to me and put his hand on Raven. He lowered himself to one knee and spoke.

“Lady Raven I am truly sorry for the way we have treated you. You are his world and that is something we didn’t take into account. I pledge on my life to always consult with the both of you on matters that concern Damien or yourself.”

The rest of the gods followed suit and bow pledging on their lives to never take Raven out of the loop again.

freedom
05-02-2007, 02:31 AM
I didn't really know what to say. I was still angry. I was still hurt but I would make the best of it. I nodded to the collected group.

"Thank you. I appreciate that. You will have to forgive me if I don't feel the same as I did about you all. I don't give my respect lightly and it has to be earned. If you want that from me then you will have to earn it again."

I looked at Damian and laid my head against his shoulder. I just wanted all this over.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 02:36 AM
“Your respect who the hell do you think you are? You are nothing but a whore and you should bow before us and hope for our mercy. Without him you are nothing but a piece of fuck meat.”

Hades thought. Soon he hung upside down as a billion needles pierced his flesh. As his black blood dripped onto the silver glass the other gods gasped as his skin pealed back. Soon his muscles boiled and popped. Bones turned to ash and all that was left was a pile of sledge.

freedom
05-02-2007, 02:42 AM
"Damian let me down. I want to go home. I want away from these horrible people. I may have been a whore at one time but not any longer. Now Damian please...let me go home while you finish your talk. I am being nothing but a distraction."

I managed to get out of his arms and wrap my arms around his waist. I wanted far away from these assholes and fast.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 02:47 AM
A sprite of the earth god came up to Raven.

“Hi Raven my name is Stephanie. I am Lina’s sister. I will take you home if you want. My mother the earth god has asked me to do this. And I beg of you. Please do not bunch her in with Hades and that cow. She has always had a rather large spot in her heart for you.”

As the sprite talked a elderly woman walked up and touched Ravens back. She was the goddess of the earth and I could sense the aura of love and peace from her. The rest still held a bit of hatred and anger towards her. This goddess had nothing but love for Raven.

“Please my child Stephanie and I will take you home and sit with you. Your love will be back soon. The speed he works is amazing so he won’t be long.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 02:53 AM
I looked back at the goddess and started to refuse. There was something in her eyes that made me smile and nod. I couldn't believe that these two were being so nice.

"I'd be honored if you took me home my lady. Why you favor me I know not but I am glad."

I bowed to her. When given respect and honor I returned it in kind. I smiled at Damian and took the goddesses hand as she held it out.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 02:57 AM
The three of them were swallowed by a large flower and I sensed they had returned safely home. As I turned to beat some sense into the other gods, I noticed that Aires. He was standing and had a smaller god held in the air. I searched the minds of both and saw Aires was threatening him for being rube to Raven.

“Aires that is enough he understands his error as do the rest of them. You will come with me to my home and with the Earth goddess the two of you will tell Raven and I everything.”

He nodded and we both appeared in my living room.

freedom
05-02-2007, 03:02 AM
I was just starting to relax as Damian and Aires appeared in the living room. They had one of the other lesser gods with them.

"What now Damian?"

I couldn't take much more bullshit. I felt like I was falling apart over all this shit. I sat back on the couch and pulled my knees up to my chin.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 03:07 AM
“We are going to do exactly what you wanted. The three of them are going to sit down and tell us everything. Start to finish what they planned for me to do and what it entails.”

I sat down next to Raven as Sabia ran in and dove into our laps. Lina walked in with Stephanie and sat by the earth goddess. As the gods revealed their plans I saw a pattern in them. Fast and hard sessions like I had with Aphrodite were to come more and more.

Soon the goddess of love showed back up. She wasn’t harmed as I only meant to hurt her not kill her. She also apologized to Raven and from the bottom of her heart asked to be forgiven.

freedom
05-02-2007, 03:12 AM
I looked at the goddess of love and turned away from her. I would forgive her eventually but right now I was still angry.

"I need time. Give me that and I'll give you your forgiveness."

I turned back to Damian and leaned against him.

"What good am I to you in all this? I just don't see that I am anything but a distraction and something the enemy can use against you."

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 03:18 AM
“Love from what we have gathered the enemy is but one being of great power. He is bound to me and I am bound to him. He can only hurt me and I can only hurt him in the time span he will be here.

The red moon will cast grand spell allowing him the opportunity to kill me and take my power. If that happens then the world will surly end. The prophecy says I win but I must still train if I am to stop him. He feeds off of the hate of others. While I will feed off of love.

You are my strength. You and my family are the ones who will give me power.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 03:22 AM
I shook my head. Things like this were never this simple. I tried to believe he was right that there were no hidden catches.

"I hope you're right lover. The hate is the world is strong. I just hope our love is enough to counter it."

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 03:25 AM
“His world is mirror of ours save one thing You. In his world you died giving birth to two still born children. That is why he wants this world. He wants it for you.”

Even after the gods themselves revealed all that was to come. She still wouldn’t believe them. I understood why they had wanted to leave her out of it. All she was doing was slowing us down by making us explain things over and over.

freedom
05-02-2007, 03:32 AM
I couldn't help but feel sorry for the man. He lost his wife and his two kids in one blow.

"I can understand him being upset. It would have killed me to lose our kids. Is it wrong of me to feel sorry for him?"

I held Damian. I was glad I was in this world. In the other I would be long dead. I sighed and decided to trust the gods one last time. I let my love pour over him blindly. I would make sure he was plenty strong enough to keep our children from facing a world with out their parents.

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 03:41 AM
“Well take into account he abused her. Treated her like dirt. Raped her everyday. Not to mention the fact he was a complete and udder evil bastard. Yes it is wrong you feel sorry for him.”

Completely off point can’t even focus damn I need to get her a new brain.”

freedom
05-02-2007, 03:51 AM
"Well it maybe wrong but there had to be something in his life to make him act like that."

I sighed and tried not to think about it.

"So what's next on the agenda. There are years before this happens. But from the way you all are talking Damian will be busy the whole time."

Akuma-san
05-02-2007, 07:05 AM
“Some people are just evil. The world is a mirror. The exact opposite of what is here. I was born good and he was born evil. All I have to do is hold him off until the moon turns white and he will be sent back.”

freedom
05-03-2007, 01:09 AM
"I'm sure you can love. I just know that things are rarely as easy as they appear. I have faith in you though. I want you to do whatever you need to to get your training done. You can never be too prepared."

I hugged him and leaned back on the couch.

Akuma-san
05-03-2007, 03:07 AM
“So you ok the fact I am going to be fucking near ever goddess and sprite is ok. Well you know the old saying. It doesn’t matter where he gets his appetite so long as he comes home for dinner.”

I ask the gods to leave and lay on her lap.

“I am sorry for all this.”

freedom
05-03-2007, 03:52 AM
I ran my fingers through his hair as he laid in my lap.

"Don't be. You didn't ask for this. I knew that life would be hard. I chose to face it with you. Would it be easier for you if I went home and left you alone to do your training?"

Akuma-san
05-03-2007, 03:54 AM
“Nope you are staying. Just don’t kill me if you walk in and I am buried inside a goddess and we are sweating. Okas?”

I teased her as she pulled my hair gently.

freedom
05-03-2007, 03:59 AM
"All right but don't get mad if I go off to the beach or somewhere while you are having your sessions. I can't stand to see it or hear it."

I kissed his forehead softly. I would let it happen but those heartless bastards didn't have to make me watch or listen if I didn't want to.

Akuma-san
05-03-2007, 04:01 AM
“Didn’t hear it earlier did you? I put a temp seal on the room. I will put a permanent one on. No entry or hearing inside until I say so.”

freedom
05-03-2007, 04:05 AM
"Yes but you have to realize that I will know what you are doing when you go in there lover. It would be easier on me to go sit on the beach or something so I'm not in the house as it happens."

It was hard to explain that I could ignore it better if I wasn't right down the hall from it. I wasn't trying to be difficult I was just trying to make it easier on everyone.

Akuma-san
06-20-2007, 02:36 AM
“Well if you wish. I just don’t like having you to far out of sight.”

freedom
06-20-2007, 03:08 AM
"I'll compromise with you I'll just sit on the front porch. I don't want you to worry about me while you're trying to learn."

I just couldn't be in the house. I was willing to come to an agreement with him over it. I love him too much not too.

Akuma-san
06-20-2007, 03:15 AM
“Ok but I really do doubt you will know I am doing it. Remember we are dealing with gods here. I could walk in and be inside for a minute and out. But inside a few days could pass.”

I watch as Jenna hovers on the edge of view trying to get my attention.

“Yes Jenna?” I ask her.

“I just wanted to let you know that I have found a interesting book you might like.”
She says with a smile.

“Oh and what would that be?”

It is a way for a goddess to pass information to others. She merely feeds it to them. So the goddesses could feed Raven and me the info and we in turn feed it to you. The way you are doing it is more dangerous. The two of us would act as a safe guard. Our combined powers are nothing to you. So anything the two of can handle won’t even affect you.”

freedom
06-20-2007, 03:33 AM
I looked at Jenna with a smile. She hated to share him anymore the I did.

"If you're willing to try I would be as well love. I just want you to be safe and the tension of my fears would be gone. Will you think about it please?"

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. I wanted him safe more then anything and I would sacrifice anything to keep him that way.

Akuma-san
06-20-2007, 03:40 AM
“Only issue is it will drain the both of you. I will be safe but you two will be dead tired after each session. Not to mention it will take a hell of a long time.”

I knew both of them would have it this way. They would sacrifice anything to keep me to themselves.

“I will do it. But I will only do it if you both promise to stay safe,”

freedom
06-20-2007, 03:47 AM
I hugged him tighter.

"We will be careful. But don't you need to run it by the goddess first? What if she doesn't agree?"

I could keep him safe like this. They had to agree. My heart was pounding. This had to work.

Akuma-san
06-20-2007, 03:51 AM
“Nope they will do it this way. Or I will turn the lot of them to ash.”

I smiled sweetly and headed to the pool. I was a warm and muggy night. The sea breeze did little to cool the air. As the salty air filled my nose my stomach growled.

“Swim or food?”

freedom
06-20-2007, 04:00 AM
I felt so relieved that he had agreed that nothing could upset me right now. I watched him walk towards the pool. I knew he hadn't eaten in a while. I turned to the kitchen and found Jenna one step ahead of me. I laughed and hugged her. She was a great girl.

We would have a feast ready when he came back.

Akuma-san
06-21-2007, 05:53 AM
I let Raven strip me as Jenna started dinner. I could smell the sushi rice cooking.

“Can I ask a favor lover?”

freedom
06-21-2007, 05:59 AM
"Of course you can. What is it?"

I sat on the bed and looked at him after I finished stripping him.

Akuma-san
06-21-2007, 06:06 AM
“Can dinner be on you tonight?”
I smirk as she strips to nothing and begins to put on a white bikini.

freedom
06-21-2007, 06:25 AM
I laugh softly as I slip the bikini on.

"Dinner on me huh? I suppose as long as you lick me clean."

I was will at this moment to do anything he asked of me since I was getting to keep him out of harms reach and not to mention horny goddesses.

Akuma-san
06-21-2007, 06:31 AM
“Well we are having sushi so we can use you as the boat.”

I smile on her as I pull up my black and red trunks and grab a light blue bikini for jenna.

freedom
06-21-2007, 06:43 AM
"That sounds like fun. I'm game."

She stepped in front of him and put her arms around his neck. She whispered softly in his ear as she licked it, "Are you my desert?"

Akuma-san
06-21-2007, 06:48 AM
“Well all is fair in love and war. Being as this is both I guess so.”

I saw the puzzled look on her face as I mentioned war. As she cocked her head to the side I pinched her nipple and ran. I tossed the suit to Jenna and yelled out what we were doing for dinner as I ran to the pool.