PDA

View Full Version : The Clan

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

freedom
03-14-2007, 02:42 AM
This is a fantasy based RP with a full story line. It is open to anyone that wishes to join but please PM me or Akuma-San with character info or questions before posting. Thanks!

I was trying to get my herbs ready to dry when I heard the noise outside. There were people running all over the place. I changed into my public robes and made my way out to the center of the camp. The Cheif and several other leaders of the clan stood around a stretcher. I walked up and cleared my throat. When he looked at me he saw the old grey haired woman that everyone knew on site. It earned me the respect that I normally wouldn't recieve.

The Cheif turned and looked at me. "Mage Raven, I'm glad you joined us I was just about to send for you. Seems that one of our young warriors found this young man on the edge of our territory. I think he is in need of your healer skills."

I moved around the cheif and looked at the young man laying in front of me. I could tell something was different with him. I ordered him moved to my hut. The young man was a new shifter. He couldn't have seen more then six moons.

I tended to his wounds and settled down to use my powers on him. He had something going on inside him and I had to find out what it was. I sat next to him and sent my power into his body. Searching...trying to find what was wrong or different. Whatever it was that was setting my senses all afire. I was almost done. I had almost reached the center of the mystery when a hand grabbed my wrist. My eyes flew open and I found him looking up at me with eyes full of anger.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 02:55 AM
I let out a howl of pain as my senses retuned to me.

“Who the fuck are you granny? Where the hell am I? What in the hell happened to that guy who shot me?”

freedom
03-14-2007, 03:03 AM
"Hold on a minute young one. You will address me with some respect. I can put that damn bullet right back where I got it. You stay right there 'child'. I'll let the cheif know you are awake. I can't answer you questions. I wasn't present at your rescue. But when I come back I have my own questions for you."

I walk out of the hut cussing all the way to the cheifs hut. Insolate son of a bitch. I'd have him out of my hut by night fall. I'd be damned if I'd go through a full moon with a newbie in my hut.

The cheif was talking to his lead warrior when I entered. I started to speak. I wanted to get back to my hut. I was worried that injured idiot would destory my home.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 03:10 AM
After she leaves I lay back down my wounds still hurt a great deal.

“Damn senile old fool. Doesn’t have any idea what I am.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 03:21 AM
By the time I got the cheif to understand that the idiot in my hut was awake an hour had past. I left the cheif yelling questions at me as I left and head back to my hut. I wanted to be able to hunt tonight. It was a full moon and it made hunting even better then normal. It had been several weeks since I'd gotten to stretch my beasts legs in all their glory. I might not be great with a bow and arrow but in my wolf form I was one of the best hunters in the clan.

I let out a deep breath when I saw the young man still laying on the cot. "Thank the gods for one small miracle." I mummbled as I went back to my herbs. I still wanted to know what it was about this boy that was different from the others. As much as I hated to admit it I felt a kind of kinship with him. Kind of like I did with my master as he had taught me all those years ago.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 03:24 AM
“So granny did you find anything out?”

I ask I still have no name for her so I have no idea what to call her. I go to stand so I may introduce myself but my chest hurts too much.

“Well my name is Damian I would stand but I can’t.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 03:29 AM
I turn to face him. Shock that he has any manners at all show plain on my face. I laugh after a moment and introduce myself.

"My clan calls me Mage. I am Raven. As to you standing...I'd rather you not. You'll get out of my hut quicker resting. The cheif should be on his way to talk to you."

As I spoke the door to my hut opened. The only person in town that didn't know...the Cheif. I turned back to my work as he talked to Damian.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 03:34 AM
“Hello chiefy. How are you doing this fine…. Is it still day outside?”

I shake the chiefs hand from the cot.

“I don’t think MADam Raven likes me so much.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 03:40 AM
I turn around to face the young man. I take a deep breath and speak to the cheif.

"I think he will recover just fine. But there's something different about him. Take care and don't trust him. BUT GET HIM OUT OF MY HUT...NOW!"

I motioned for the warriors that came with the cheif to take the stretcher and the idiot on it out.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 03:44 AM
“Like I said I don’t think she likes me very much…”

“Sorry Raven. Until he is completely healed and can leave, he stays with you. That is my final order.” The chief says and leaves the hut with the warriors.

“Looks like you are stuck with me roomie. So where do I sleep?”

freedom
03-14-2007, 03:51 AM
"Right where you lay. You will address me as Mage or Mage Raven. I am your elder and you will treat me with respect! I am hunting tonight. You touch anything while I"m gone and you won't have to worry about that wound. I'll kill you!"

I wanted to wring the cheifs neck. How could he make me this idiots babysitter?

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 03:54 AM
"Can i call you MR? It is shorter and faster. plus shouting mage will make me look like a complete retard. Also why is your wormswood not in alcohol? It will last longer and not rot on you."

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:00 AM
I turn to look at him once again. If looks could kill this "boy" would be a dead man.

"Just what the hell would you know about it smart ass? And NO...everyone in this village calls me Mage. It's a title of respect. If you ever earned my friendship I'd let you just call me Raven but I don't think you'll have to worry about being my friend."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:04 AM
I roll my eyes at her and gingerly walk over to her herb table.

“A poultice to counteract the harmful effects of silver in a lycan you are doing it right. Yet you are doing it the long way.”

I grab a few herbs and roots with my right hand and grind them to a powder. Mixing them with the poultice I give it to her to apply to the wounds on my back.

"Very well Magey."

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:08 AM
I fight off the urge to hit him right in the chest over his wound. I rub the herbs on his back a little more roughly then nessicary.

"Call me that again and you will die in your sleep. Back in bed with you. I have a hunt to run. You're stupid ass won't keep my from my run tonight!"

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:10 AM
I lay down in bed and look at this old women.

“Just make sure you don’t break you hip. I can’t reach the middle of my back magey.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:15 AM
I was about to walk out the door when he called me 'magey' again. I turn and look at him angrily.

"Don't you listen?" I send a line of energy into his body and I watch with satisfaction as he starts to itch. "Sweet dreams boy. I'll see you after my run."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:16 AM
"Not fucking funny Granny."

I send a line of energy into her to make feet tickle.

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:23 AM
I laugh at his amateur attempt at payback. I squash his energy and head out the door to my favorite clearing in the woods to change in private. I have too many secrets to let just anyone see me change. With in minutes my solid black form streaks out across the night with a howl to my pack mates and the hunt has begun.

I laugh to myself as I think of the poor boy stuck in my old "granny" hut while we are out running down the moon.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:25 AM
After 20 minutes my wounds are closed and I am in no pain. I leave the hut and follow the scent of other wolves. I shift and my pure white form fly’s past a black werewolf.

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:32 AM
There are no solid white wolves in our pack. I sniff the air as he passes. It's the boy. I don't know how he healed that fast but I'll be damned if he gets the deer I'd been tracking for ten minutes. I raced to catch up to him. I leap and sink my teeth into the thick fur at his neck and throw him to the ground. He was young and inexperianced. He could easily be killed out here with a full hunt.

I growl at him, "Stay with me if you want to live."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:33 AM
The blood draw from my neck bubbles into the air and i raise my arm. The Blood bullets rip through the head of the deer.

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:39 AM
I let go of him, turn and walk away. I will find my own prey this night. I head out away from the rest of the pack. I run for miles just for the joy of running. Hunger breaks into my thoughts. I hear a rabbit in the brush. Moments later I'm enjoying a hare dinner on my little hill all alone.

"No idiot boys around to spoil it." I think to myself as I pick meat of the bones.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:41 AM
I appear next to her. The deer on my back.

"You tracked I killed. It is only fair you get the deer. I will see you back at the hut." A white flash is seen as i run back to the hut.

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:47 AM
If I'd been in human form I would have banged my head on the table. Instead I make my way back to the hut slowly enjoying the night. I stop at the creek to clean the blood from my fur. I admire my refelction. Not to bad for a 1,253 year old woman. Not one bit of grey in my fur. I make my way back to the hut after I find my clearing and change clothes. I don't speak to Damian as I walk in. It's nearly sunrise and I fall onto my pallet and sleep. Curled up with my anger.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:50 AM
I can tell she is pissed at me.

"You know you keep that frown and even more wrinkles will appear on that face. Mage"

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:53 AM
The meer fact that he called me mage makes me look over at him.

"You shouldn't have been out there. You could have been killed. If it hadn't of been me you found no one else would have recognized you. They would have killed you on site."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 04:55 AM
"The second my blood was drawn any one who dares attack me would die.I am sorry Mage i will do as you ask."

I walk over to her and cover her in my blanket.

freedom
03-14-2007, 04:58 AM
I wonder what has gotten into him in just a matter of hours. I was just about to doze of when someone starts beating on my door. I get up to find the cheif standing there with his advisor. From the fast talking and whispers all I could gather was that they wanted to talk about the boy. What the hell could they want? I followed them back to the main hall ready for anything.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:00 AM
I had left her hut and was at the stream bathing. I noticed a few large fish and decided to gather them for Mage.

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:08 AM
I sat and listened to the drivel that poored from the cheifs mouth. How had he healed so fast? Where was he from? Question after question that I couldn't answer. They wanted to learn from him one minute the next they wanted him gone. The cheif had been convinced that he was a threat. They knew he had some sort of power just not any idea what it was.

"Why don't you just ask him Cheif?"

At my suggestion they said that was why they asked me here...so that I could ask him since he trusted me. I shook my head and headed back to my bed.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:12 AM
I saw Raven leaving a hut looking rather pissed again.

"Oh great prolly my fault again..." I thought.

“Mage I caught some fish in the stream for breakfast. I know I am causing you a lot of trouble so I wanted to show some thanks.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:20 AM
"I'm glad someone realized what kinda trouble you are causeing. Look come inside. You can clean those fish for me while we talk. I have to ask you some questions and if you value your life...you'll tell me the truth."

I held the door open while he carried the fish in. I could see the muscles underneath his shirt. I sighed. 'To be that young again' I thought to myself.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:24 AM
"So what did you want to ask me Mage?"

I slice the fish open and toss the guts in with the composte to be used to grow herbs.

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:28 AM
"Several things. Who was after you? Where did you come from? But to be honest what I want to know...how far do your powers extend and how much training have you had. Cheif wants to know if you are a threat."

I stop and look at the fish he's cleaning. They came from the steam bath. They were hard as hell to catch.

"How'd you catch 4 of those? What kind of bait did you use?"

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:36 AM
"I was turned 5 Months ago. I am the son of a Demon Excorsit. I have the ability to mold water with my power. A group of Demon hunters killed my father and turned me.”

I look at the fish.

“These things I used my hands why?”

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:39 AM
"I'm willing to bet you used your water power without realizing it. Those fish are almost impossible to catch. Damn...5 months old. You're a fucking baby. Do you have any idea how old I am boy?"

I knew that this water power could be dangerous. I had no choice but to tell the cheif or I'd be in deep trouble.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:42 AM
"The Mage Raven of the clearstone. Born 1,252 maybe 3 years ago. I don't remember your Birthdate sorry about that. No just my hands. right now i can only control my blood with my dragon."

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:45 AM
"Why do I think your father was more then a Demon Exorcist? How do you know that much about me? I swear...you best tell me the truth or my not live to."

It was eerie that he knew even that little bit.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:48 AM
"My full name is Damian Moonwater. My father was the fabled Dracous of the Red fang.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 05:54 AM
I was pacing and I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned to look at him. "This better not be a joke. Did your father finish your training?"

If he was untrained in how to handle that kind of power we were all in danger. I didn't want to tell the cheif who he was. It would mean trouble.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:56 AM
"I know all i can learn from another. At least for the water, earth, and metal gates. The rest is just what i must learn for muself."

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:01 AM
"This isn't good. I'm sure you know not everyone in our two groups see eye to eye. Some people don't trust your kind. I have to take you to the cheif. If I don't it will be worse."

I get up and motion him to follow me. I take him in the hut with the cheif. I explain what he has told me then I leave him to talk to the cheif by himself.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:05 AM
The chief is less then happy about the fact I am an Exorcist. He banishes me to the Black peak.

“Well Mage raven of the Clearstone It was a honor to meet you.”

I gather my few things from the hut.

“Mage those fish are already on cooking. They will be done shortly.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:08 AM
"Where are you going? What the hell happened boy?"

Surely they weren't going to send him out untrained as he was. He might have a handle on his powers but no wolf went with out a guide for at least the first year...some two. If they sent him out of here alone they sent him to his death. He was annoying but that was uncalled for.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:12 AM
"The chief had banished me to the Black peak. I will train myself until i am stronger then him. Only when i can defeat him will i be allowed to come back. Thank you for your concern."

I bow and begin to walk into the woods.

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:17 AM
"Stop right there young man. Take your young ass in my hut until I talk to that idiot. Don't move from my hut."

I marched into the cheifs hut angrily. I demand to know what he thinks he's doing sending a child out with out his proper training. Several hours later I emerge and head back to the hut.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:20 AM
As she walks back in I can see something bad has happened.

“I have been more trouble again haven’t I? It seems no matter the place all I ever do is brought trouble to those who show me kindness.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:25 AM
"Don't fret young one. I got myself into just as much trouble by myself. Let's just put it this way. You have your guide. I'll teach you our ways. Once you are ready you will come back and challenge that idiot. Let me pack."

I picked up my main herbs, polutices and the hard to find things I'd gathered over the years. I packed them all away and turned to the door.

"Let's go...it's not a short trip and I'd like to be there by night fall."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:32 AM
"OK i am all ready."

We set out and i an't help but feel bad that i have ruined yet another life.

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:34 AM
We walk in silence up until late afternoon. I didn't walk away from my arguement with the cheif with out some scars but I wouldn't tell the boy. I know that we wont make it by night fall since we started do late. I find us a good clearing near a steam bath and tell him to make camp. I make my way to the steam bath and was out the wounds I didn't have time to clean at camp.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:44 AM
I can smell blood in the air. I follw the smell to the stream and find Mage cleaning a cut. I walk back to camp a heavy feeling in my stomach.

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:46 AM
I hear him in the woods behind me so I don't do everything I need to do to bandage and clean my wound. That will have to wait till after he goes to sleep. I walk back to camp and start getting things set up.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I catch a few fish and fall asleep the heavy feeling in my stomach won't ease at all.

freedom
03-14-2007, 06:57 AM
After I'm sure that he's asleep I slip away to the steam bath with my herbs. I strip down to nothing. Then I change. I drop the false face that always wore in the village.

Where an old haggard woman had stood was now young woman no more the 25 by appearances. She had long midnight black hair and glowing blue eyes. She was 5ft 10 easily. Long lean and athletic with a well endowed chest.

I slid into the water and enjoyed the first night as myself in many moons. I put the herbs in the water and let them steam as I soaked. I drifted off into the sounds of the night only breaking my trance to clean myself from time to time.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:11 AM
I sneak up on her using the sound of the river. I use the thunder to cover my steps. I can see Mages clothes yet only a young wolfwomen. I fear the worst and rush in. I change to lycan and tackle the women in the water. I know i will prolly die.

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:14 AM
I can't help but cuss as he tackles me. I shift to my wolf and scramble up the bank. I take off into the woods. Not wanting him to know about my true form. Let him continue think me an old woman. He had speed but I had experiance and I manage to sneek back to my clothes and back to camp before he finds my trail. I step to the edge of camp and call his name. Hopeing he will quit hunting my true form and come back to camp.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:18 AM
I can hear Ravens voice from camp. I run back as fast as my legs carry me.
"Are you ok i saw another wolf next to your clothes i was worried."

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:24 AM
"You goof. You are going to run into a lot of lone wolves up here. I would have called if I'd been in trouble. I thought you'd gone and got in trouble. Try and get some sleep. We'll leave at daybreak."

I breathe a sigh of relief that my secret is still safe.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:27 AM
I notice a cut on her hand. The other wolf also had a cut on her hand. I dismiss it as happenstance.
“Very well you can have the cot I will sleep on the ground.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:30 AM
The sun broke through the trees way too early for my liking. I reached down and shook Damian awake.

"Time to go boy. Grab piece of that left over fish and eat on the go. I want to be there as soon as we can."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:34 AM
When she reaches down I am already gone. I have packed up camp and have cooked fish waiting.

“I woke up a hour ago. Once you are ready we can go.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:37 AM
"You are way too hyper. But I guess thats cause you're young and full of it." I grab a piece of fish and throw my bag over my shoulder. My cuts are better but still not 100% today but nothing that I can't handle.

Once again we walk in silence. Damian with a look on his face like he's lost his best friend. We top a hill and there before us is a small but comfortable place carved out of cave.

"This is home till your training is done. Let's set our stuff up."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:39 AM
I go to grab the front door and it falls apart.

"Uhm i think i may need to replace the furniture inside."

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:43 AM
I can't help but smile.

"It's been a long time since anyone was here. My master was the last. He was sent here to tutor a hard ass who refused to abide by the rules. He ended up killing that wolf. It was a shame."

The inside was just as bad as the door. I shook my head. I didn't like the idea of sleeping on a stone floor tonight.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:48 AM
I drop my pack and search.

"I knew it. We area all set."

I show an old tool box. The chopping and shaping I can do as a lycan. But nails are still needed. I work for 8 hours and we end up with a fixed front door, table, 2 chairs, and a single bed.

"I only had the stuff for one bed. I can get the floor so you sleep well mage."

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:51 AM
I wonder where all these manner have come from all of a sudden. When he came to my hut a few days ago he was a total ass. He make something of himself still yet.

"Thanks Damian. We'll start your lessons in the morning. Try to get some sleep."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:54 AM
"Graduation!" i shout Mage looks at me confused.
"You called me by my name and not "boy" thank you."

I laydown at the end of the bed. My thoughts drift to the woldwomen. "Mage is it true that you stay the same age as when you are turned? Will i look 19 for the rest of my life?"

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:58 AM
"Well that depends on you and how you live your life. Generally yes. Some magic users get drained. That's what happened to my master. He drained himself trying to stop a war. You'll learn about that later. Now...let an old woman rest."

If he ask me if I was old when I got turned I might just hit him. I chuckled to myself softly and laid down on the new bed.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:00 AM
" You are a magic user. So that means you are draining yourself. I bet you were amazing before you stated using magic."

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:04 AM
I feel a blush creep across my face. I try to make a joke out of what he's saying.

"What you don't think I'm amazing now?" I laugh and roll over in my blanket and pretend to sleep. Wishing I didn't have to hide. But it saved me power and trouble.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:07 AM
"You know what I mean Mage. You power is amazing now. I mean your form when you had just been turned. After I saw your lycan form you had to have very long black hair. When you tackled me it felt like silk. You prolly were the inspiration for many an epic poem.

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:11 AM
I don't answer him. I pretend to have dozed off already. The less we talked about age the better. I couldn't tell him the truth. That I had been the cause of many epic battles.

I waited until I heard him settle before I even moved to get comfy. This was going to be a tiring undertaking.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:13 AM
I awoke the next morning with my long white hair tangled around the foot of the bed.

“Mage are you up? Please get up I can’t move. MAGE!”

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:16 AM
I sit up startled by his yelling. I can't help but laugh at his situation.

"Guess your first lesson is to keep that mop tied up somehow huh?"

I move to the foot of the bed and start helping him untangle it from the bed. His hair was as soft as mine. Pure white wasn't something we saw often. I could only think of one other person with white hair and I didn't really want to think about him at all.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:19 AM
"Funny funny. No matter what i try everything slips off it. I cut it and it grows right back. When i was mortal my hair was short and i loved that."

"So after i am freed what do we do?"

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:22 AM
"First off you need to work on your stealth and learn to kill like a regular wolf. People with your powers are readily accepted amongest all the clans as you've learned. There you're lose. I'll fix it for you. Sit still."

I get a brush out of my pack and pull it back in a braid. I managed to find a piece of sinew or animal tendon. It was slightly sticky and it stuck to his hair perfectly.

"That should do it for a while."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:25 AM
"Thanks. OK so no powers then i gotta learn the old fashioned way correct mage."

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:27 AM
"You got it. Scent, stalk and attack."

As much as I had fussed about him showing respect the whole mage thing was getting on my nerves.

"What do you know about wind? About using your nose?"

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:29 AM
"Stay down wind of your pray. you can then track the pray by scent and they don't know you are there."

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
"But what if you don't have a prey? Then what? How do you scent on out? If not what else can you use?"

I knew this whole day would be like this question and answer. Oh well...that was the life of a lycan...train younger lycan. Help them stay alive.

As he answered questions I corrected him or congtratulated him. Several hours in he started getting figidity.

"Go run for a while but not too far."

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:35 AM
In a flash i was out the door. I ran down to the stream and dove in. swimming and enjoying the day.

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:43 AM
I walked out the door and stood enjoying the sunshine. I couldn't help but watch him swim. I wish I could do those things again but my status wouldn't let me and seeing an old woman dive in the water like that would give someone a heartattack. I got a sly smile and left him a note that I went for a walk. I ran about 5 miles down, hid my clothes, and went for a run. I crossed the river a few miles about him. Soon enough I was stretched out on the river bank a few miles below him. I knew he wouldn't leave camp for fear of me calling him so I shifted back to human form and enjoy the sun on my long limbs. I dozed off relaxed as I hadn't been in years.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 05:05 PM
I found her note and decided to test some of my new tracking skills.

"If I can find and sneak up on her she would be very proud of me."

I go outside and catch her trail. About 4 or 5 miles I find her clothes and see some of her black fur. I grab the fur and put it in my pocket.

“So which see which way did she go.”

I follow a trail of long black hairs to the river. I notice the same wolf that I had attacked on the opposite bank. I decide I might as well apologize for attacking her yesterday. I sneak over the river and notice her sleeping form. Long black hair down to her butt, pure white skin of porcelain glass and a figure the likes of which would make any man go crazy. I sneak up on her standing over her nude frame I take my shirt off and toss it on her.

“Calm down I don’t want to fight. I am the one who attacked you yesterday. I wanted to say I was sorry for it. I am here with my Master. I couldn’t find her and you were by her clothes. She straightened me out.”

Her sky blue eyes look endless and powerful. I lay down next to her and pull the long black hairs from my pocket.

“So did you see a large pure black wolf run by here?”

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:03 PM
I looked at him in shock. How could he have tracked me this far and not relize that I was the mage? Surley he was smarter then that.

I tried the shy approach and only shook my head no. I laid back down and acted like I was going back to sleep. If he forced me to change it would take a huge chunk of my magic to change my color. I wouldn't be able to teach him anything else today. But I might have to make the sacrafice to keep my idenity safe. If he took a deep breath I was a goner.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:08 PM
“So uhm… The strong silent type huh. Well if you are ever looking for company. I am staying about 7 or 8 miles down stream. I only have mage for company. She is nice just well I think she is pissed I got her kicked out of the village. Sorry for disturbing you. Keep the shirt I don’t need it right now. Return it if you ever drop by.”

I shift and run back to the cave and wait for Mage to return.

“Damn I don’t know what it is about that wolf. Whenever I am around her my nose gets blocked up.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 07:48 PM
I watch as he runs away. I take a deep breath. I was still safe for now. Where was I going to hide this shirt. I know he can sniff his own stuff out. I decide I better head back. I stop and catch some rabbits on the way. I go back to my clothes and I change back and slip into old woman mode.

I wasn't mad at him. I was mad at the cheif for acting like an idiot. This boy has powers that I had only seen once before. He would be valuble to us.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 07:59 PM
I had found some wild potatoes and wild carrots. I was cutting them up when Mage returned with some rabbits.

“Well looks like rabbit stew is for dinner. If we can catch about 20 maybe 30 more rabbits I can get a good blanket out of them. I saw some bear tracks as well. Winter is fast approaching and we need warmer clothes and blankets.”

Mage walks over to the table and leaves the rabbits for me to clean. She sits in one of the high back chairs I made yesterday.

“I when tracking after my swim, I wanted to test out what you had taught me, I tracked you till I lost you scent at the river bank. I also found the wolf I had attacked yesterday. I apologized for being hasty. I didn’t want to spend too much time around her though. She is far too beautiful and didn’t talk. Those two things and I tend to make me even dumber then I already am.”

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:04 PM
I start laughing at him. Beautiful huh?

"Well dear, it's probably best that you don't get any dumber. I say you talk to the girl. I w/'as very close to you but yet you didn't smell me. Is your nose that weak

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
“I will stay away from her as you ask. Something about her it makes my nose sting. It is like the air around her is charged with something. It felt like someone had shoved a mad hornet up my nose when I am around her.”

The annoyance on my face is plain.

“Does that happen to all males around a female wolf? Or am I even weirder then I already was?”

freedom
03-14-2007, 08:50 PM
"It only happens when emotions are involved. You have to learn to seperate yourself sometimes from your emotions."

I laughed again.

"Make sure you're thinking with the right head. The other one has no nose at all."

As he finishes cleaning the rabbits I put the meat in to cook. I take some of the skins and help him clean them to that he can make the blanket he was talking about.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
“Well it is easy to say. The other head has way to much power over me. Plus when it gets going nothing short of pain can bring me back”

After we eat and the fur is set to dry I lay down on the stone floor and fall asleep.

freedom
03-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I sit and watch him sleep. You can't help but notice that he's a handsome young man. I knew he was smart. He was already thinking of the coming winter. He still had a lot to learn and I had very little patience for young wolves. I took a deep breath and stretched out on the bed.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Once I am sure she has fallen asleep I run out to track a giant black bear. After 20 minutes I find him. A large male I run up and shift and tackle the bear. After a hard fight I have killed him. I drag his large body back to the cave. I had made a smoker out of a large locker unit some humans had left in the area. After I have cut the flash form him and skinned him it was almost dawn. I stretched out his fur and washed off the blood form the fight. I hadn’t paid much attention to the amount of blood I lost. By The time I made it inside I passed out.

freedom
03-14-2007, 09:27 PM
I heard a loud thump and jerked awake. I looked towards the door and saw Damian laying in the door. He had blood smears all over his body. I walked over and gently turned him over. He had a large tear in his stomach and was slowly bleeding death. I picked him up and carried him to the bed. Most people thought that as an old woman I was weak but I was as strong if not stronger then some men.

I laid him out on the bed and shifted to my normal form. I would need all of my power to heal him. I couldn't waist a drop of it on anything. I held my hands out over him and reached out with my powers. I could feel the tear. I felt my power stitching his muscles back together. It was much deeper then I thought. By the time I finished I was badly low on power. I covered him and started to get up but passed out before I could move very far.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I woke up about an hour after i had pased out. I had a heavy feeling on my chest like something was ontop of me. I opened my eyes to find the female wolf i had saw the day before. Yet she was wrapped in Mages clock. Then it clicked.

"How could be so blind to all of this." I dropped my head back down and fell back alseep. Talking had drained what strength i had left.

freedom
03-14-2007, 09:45 PM
I wake up a few hours later still feeling drained but better enough that I could put the old lady back on and move to the fire to sleep. I was greatful that he was still passed out. Too much would have happened if he had seen me like this.

I decided against the old lady for now and knew on the floor I would sleep better in my wolf form. I change and curl up. I dozed of quickly into an exhausted sleep.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 09:54 PM
I wake up and find mage sleeping in lycan form at the foot of the bed. I take off to the river to gather fish for breakfast. ”When she is ready she will tell me.” I say to myself on the way back.

freedom
03-14-2007, 10:07 PM
I woke up and I found myself alone. I didn't feel like putting close back on so I stayed in my wolf form and went to find the boy.

When I made my way outside I begin to understand why he was hurt. There was a bear hide hanging on the stretcher outside.

"That child tries to hard. He needs to learn his limits."

I find him fishing at the river. I walk up to him and growl to get his attention. Mentally I speak to him.

"You need to learn your limits. Come pup...you will fight me. If and when you can best me...you can ask any one question or thing of me. Now...if you can catch me...you have to fight me."

I take off in a blur. I feel like a pup myself. Leaping over rocks and streams in single bounds. I look behind me for a moment and see him many miles down the mountain scenting my trail.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 10:12 PM
I still have her hair in my pocket and find her trail fast. My eyes follow a trail of hair left floating in the air form her. I find a scratch mark on a boulder and see her about a mile ahead. I take off at full speed and catch her.

"What next you need some time. after all you used a lot of magic to save me."

freedom
03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
When he landed on top of me I was in shock. The fact that he had caught me so quickly.

"Yes I used more then you know. Go finish fishing. Give me time to rest and you can claim your reward."

My head was spinning from exhaustion. I watch him head back towards the river and I headed for the hut to put my clothes back on. When he came in the old mage was curled up on the bed just as he was used to seeing me as.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 11:06 PM
I bake the fish with some of the potatoes. the smells make Mage wake. She walks over and sees that breakfast is almost ready.

"I am worried it is already fall and i have no idea how much food we are going to need for the winter. We need more then meat. the wild potatos that i found aren't very common up here. Same with the carrots. If i can get another bear we will be good for meat. I also need to make a better door. i found a large stone slab. If i can break it down to size it will be a far better door. We also need either another bed. or a larger one."

I bring the fish and potatoes to the table and set them on leaves.

"We also need something to eat off of. Leaves won't work in the winter."

freedom
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
"Well be fine. We can always hunt. We won't go hungry. A diet of pure meat may get boring but it's better then starving. Now...I made you a deal. You succeeded yesterday pup. I said you could ask one thing of me. Have you choosen?"

I sit down and wait for him to answer while we eat.

Akuma-san
03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
"I won't ask. You were drained form saving me. If I can do it again when you are at full strength I will try again. Only then will I ask."

freedom
03-14-2007, 11:59 PM
I was shocked at the fairness from such a young one. I nod my acknowledgement. We eat in silence. I send him out to test his herb knowledge. If he can find the basics he will be ok on his own at some point.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 12:12 AM
"I have all that you gathered. I was even able to find a bit of bloodwood."

I set the herbs down.

"I also got that bit of rock down it will fit perfect over the door to the cave. I will have to cut a chimney for the smoke but that is easy enough."

freedom
03-15-2007, 12:23 AM
"Have a seat. I want to talk to you."

He's been doing so well over the days that we've been here that I think he's ready to learn some of the finer arts of the power I feel in him. His water power is strong but he has a natural ability for healing powers. I can feel it when he changes.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 12:32 AM
I take a seat and the chair snaps under me.

"ow.... one more thing to the list...."

I stand up and ask her to go on.

freedom
03-15-2007, 12:44 AM
"I want to know if you've noticed your powers growing. I have felt it growing. You will need it trained. or you could get killed."

I watch the confussion cross his face.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 12:45 AM
"Uhm powers growing? i am lost what do you mean?"

freedom
03-15-2007, 01:06 AM
"Everytime I have felt you change I've felt a power simular to mine begin to emerge in you. Normally you are born with powers. But since you have other powers from your father it can be where they came from. But if I don't train you on how to use them....you could die. Or get killed trying to use them."

I handed him a book. It was one my master had wrote. I knew it would hold all that he needed. I needed to go and meditate for a few days. Ever since I had healed him something was wrong. I'd gone over my limit and I needed to refuel somehow. Even wearing my old lady face was draining me. If he stayed here and read I knew hed be ok till I came back

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 01:11 AM
"Sure it should only take me a day or so to read this. I know you over did it when you healed me. Head up to the peak and take a day."

I hand over a small crystal necklace.

"that should recharge you in about half the time."

freedom
03-15-2007, 01:15 AM
I take the necklace. His father must have taught him a lot.

"I appreciate it but I should be fine. I'll be back in a couple of days. If I'm not back in 4 then something has happened. Until then don't leave the area allright?"

I stand up and put the necklace in my pocket as I head out the door.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 01:18 AM
I know she is weak. Her power has been flickering since she healed me. I have already read the book her master wrote. I decide to follow her so i know she will be alright. I fear part of my dragon energy may have entered her when she healed me.

freedom
03-15-2007, 01:29 AM
I find a spot to hide my things and shift. I run for miles. The scents filling me with energy. My depletion hurts less in my wolf shape. I find a huge steam bath. I shift to my true form and slide in. The steam eases he ache in my body. I look down at the scar on my stomach. The scars from the wolf that changed you never faded. I thought back to that night. i wasn't meant to live. I was supposed to die. But someone intervined. I never knew who but I know I'm greatful.

I hear brush moving and I look around but don't see anything.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 01:32 AM
I noticed she was still hurt. I knew it had to be my dragon energy. Once she passed out i would be able to get it out of her.

freedom
03-15-2007, 01:40 AM
After a nice long soak I crawl up on the bank of the steam bath to sleep. I shift to my wolf for more comfort. I doze off quickly. I didn't seem to have enough energy to stay awake for long periods of time.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 01:44 AM
As she passes out i know it is my only chance. I walk over to her. My hair turns black and spikes. I summon all the power of the dragon of fire. The water dragon energy inside her wil be drawn out by the heat. Once i am donr i can see the crystal has cleared and i no long a blue tint.

"You will be Fine Lady Raven."

I kiss her cheek and run to the cave. my hair flowing behind me. The fire had burnt the tendon holding my hair together. I would take on from the bear.

freedom
03-15-2007, 01:53 AM
I dreamed of fire as I sleep. I feel like I am burning. I awake with a scream. I notice immediately that I feel better. The rest must have been what I needed. I take a deep breath and stretch. I smell the boy. I told him to stay put.

I run back to the camp after I stop and grab my bundle of clothes in my jaws. When I get there he's working on the bear hide. Without thinking I change. I walk up behind him and spin him around.

"What the hell were you doing on the peak with me? I told you to stay here!" I yelled at him. He would learn to do what I said.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 01:58 AM
"When you healed me. I figured some of the waterdragon entered you. It was hurting you. So when you left the crystal i gave you proved it. I followed you. When you passed out i drew the dragon from you. Also it is nice to see you were kind enough to show me this form while you arn't passed out..."

I got back to working the bear hide as she looks at me stunned.

freedom
03-15-2007, 02:04 AM
I start to yell at him but I realize what he said. I look down at myself. I'm in my real form and naked. I feel a blush climb up my body. I run in the hut and slam the door.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 02:06 AM
"Ah shit i am in trouble..."

I go to the door and knock.

"Mage may i come in please?"

freedom
03-15-2007, 02:19 AM
I'm looking for my other set of clothes. I know there's no point in hiding me anymore. I find my favorite pair of black leather pants. They have a red trim that runs down the side. I hold them for a second before I slide them on. Someone special to me gave them to me many years before. The top is a red halter top. I leave my hair loose. I pull on a pair of knee boots and walk to the door. I open it and walk back to my things. I take all my old lady clothes and pack them away. I'm angry that he never told me that he knew. I wasted energy for two days.

I don't turn to look at him. "What?"

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 02:38 AM
"If you are pissed at me i just wanted you to be redy to tell me. I didn't want to just catch you. It wasn't nice. BUt itwould have been worse i just told you i knew."

freedom
03-15-2007, 02:42 AM
"You knew I was ill and yet you didn't say anything. I could have used that energy. I might have gotten better on my own."

I turned to look at him. He had his arms crossed. Standing like that you could see the muscles in his arms. I look down at the ground to keep from looking at him. Something about him seems so familiar.

"So...I know your full of questions. Ask them."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
"Nope no questions. It would be a big hassle to look that hot around so many men in the village."

I walk over to her and hug her.

"I didn't know if it was the dragon untili found the crystal. I also thought that the old women form might have been to save energy. I was wrong on one of them i am sorry."

freedom
03-15-2007, 02:50 AM
At one time in my life I would have welcomed his embrace. Now I push him away and turn back to the table.

"Go bring me two baskets full of moonflowers. I need to start getting things ready for winter."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 02:51 AM
"Yes mage..."

Back to square one. At least she is alive.

i bring the moonflower and go back to the bear.

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I sit and look at the basket of moonflowers. I need to start them drying for winter. I need to be teaching the boy. Why was i bucking at teaching him? There was something about him that was familiar. It bothered me.

I had also caught herself watching him when I should be doing other things. I lay my head on the table. I'd never been like this before. i taught and moved on. What was wrong with me?

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:06 AM
I brought in two chairs with cusions of rabbit fur stuffed with cotton

"these will be better for winter. The blanket will be done soon aswell. We will have to make due wih one large bed. i don't wheve the stuff to make a second small one."

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:19 AM
I jumped when I heard him sit the chairs down. I look over at him and try to smile.

"Thanks Damian. You're talented with your hands."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:23 AM
"thanks You look damn tense."

I walk over and push her down so she is laying on the table, I begin to work her shoulders an back. Messaging the mucsle with my warm hands.

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:27 AM
I start to push him away but he has me relaxed in a few minutes. I decide it would be ok to enjoy it for right now. I close my eyes and take a deep breath as he works on my shoulders.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:28 AM
Her back is full of knots and tense.

"I gotta make a better bed for you."

I work on her lower back and she is tense all over.

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:34 AM
I move a little uncomfortably as he moves lower on my back.

"Don't go to low pup. The beds fine. Its not the bed."

I don't feel like explaining my feelings to him so I just go back to enjoying the rub down

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:37 AM
I push her up farther on the table.

"For once just enjoy and don't talk."

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:44 AM
"Pup this is getting uncomfortable." The table was digging into my ribs. "Let me move or something. The table is digging into me."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:47 AM
I grab her around her midsection and carry her to the bed. I lay her down on the feather bed. Then i staddl her butt to keep rubbing.

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:52 AM
"This isn't exactly what I had in mind." I try to get him off me but I'm so sore and stress I just can't get the energy to move him

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 03:56 AM
I undo the strings of her corset to get better access.
"That is better no strigs in the way."

freedom
03-15-2007, 03:58 AM
I jerk up violently at that. I can't let this go on.

"That's enough. You're my student. We have much to do. Let me get back to work."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:03 AM
"You aren't done yet lay down damnit."

I push her down and continue. each pass draws closer to her breast and butt.

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:07 AM
"Don't tell me what to do. you're my student. Now get off me!" I yell at him trying to get my tired body to respond as it should.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:10 AM
I cup her breast and lift her to my chest.

"Why can't you just let go for once and enjoy the moment."

I roll and tease her nipples as i message her breasts.

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:16 AM
"Stop...I really mean it Damian. Stop. This isn't right."

I knew I couldn't let this happen. He was my student. Not to mention he was almost 1230 years younger then me.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:19 AM
I pull her close and kiss her neck. My tongue trailing from the neck to her ear as i suckle on it. I rub and message her breasts. As my large cock grinds against her firm ass.

"Mage just shut the fuck up. I can feel it in your muscles. you need to get laid bad."

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:21 AM
I open my mouth to argue but about that time I feel his cock grinding against me. All I can mange is a whimper.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:24 AM
I pull the corset from her and suckle her neck. My right hands leaves her breast and travles down her firm stomach to her pussy. I can feel the wetness as soo as i touch her lips. Her clit is throbbing in my hand as i slip a finger in her and rub her clit with the palm of my hand.

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:29 AM
I feel a low growl come from my throat as he touches my clit. All I can think is that it isn't right. But I can't stop him. My body has taken control from my mind. I reach behind me hands slide down his body. Why him? Why this pup? My mind didn't get it at all.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:38 AM
I flip her over. Her firm breast greeted me. even after 1000 years they were perfect. I sucked one of them into my mouth and teased her with my tounge. I pulled the pants form her and began to work her pussy into a frenzy. he breathing became panting. I pull her back to me as her naked body is open to me.

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:42 AM
I tried to remember the last time I had someone touch me like this. I stopped. That memory hurt too much. I was a long long time ago. He took my heart with him when he walked out on me all those years ago.

I gave up all resistance and let him have me. I let my body run the show and let my mind shut down.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:48 AM
i kissed down her firm body. as i reached her pussy i could smell her. It was intoxicating. I shifted my tounge and pressed the 12 inchs of it into her. as i wrked her clit with fingers. Her honey was sweet and i wanted more and more of it. I shift my tongue back. My brain has returned. I slip the blanket over her body.

"I am sorry Mage. I will leave you. I don't deserve to be around someone as kind as you."

freedom
03-15-2007, 04:52 AM
I sit up quickly.

"No! Don't leave. Please. It's been a long time. You maybe young but you're still an adult. I'd like to continue if you want."

I crawl to the end of the bed and touch his arm. I look him straight in the eyes and smile to ease his feelings.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 04:55 AM
"I am sorry for doing that to you. It wasn't right."

I sit next to her. I can hear her say these things. Yet my heart tells me she has been hurt. "

The only person to show me kindness and i do this to you. I guess the chief was right. I am a monster."

freedom
03-15-2007, 05:01 AM
I turn to look at him. Why would the cheif say such things to him.

"You're no monster. I wouldn't have fought for you like I did if you were." I reach out and touch his face gently. I kiss him on the cheek. I turn his face to me so that I can look him in the eyes. Very few men can look me in the eye and resist.

I want him to feel better. I couldn't stand the sadness that I saw in him. It broke my heart.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 05:04 AM
I hug her to me. I can't look in her eyes. I am not worthy of it.

"I am sorry. I need to finish the new stuff before nightfall."

I give hermy shirt to cover up with and head outside once more.

freedom
03-15-2007, 05:20 AM
I watched him walk out. I actually felt sorry for him. I couldn't believe that the cheif had called him a monster. I sat on the bed for a long time thinking. I lay his shirt on his bag and get dressed in my own clothes. I put the incedent out of my mind and get to work on readying things for winter. It's late afternoon when I stop working on the herbs. I decided to go hunting. I was tired of rabbit stew and I didn't want him trying to hunt again for a while. One close call was enough. I open the door of the cave, take my clothes off and go running across the field in a streak. I notice him look up from whatever hes working on.

I quickly find the trail of a deer. I'm slinking up to it on my stomach when I hear a noise off to the left. I look over and see a strange wolf looking at me. I prepare for a fight. We've both tracked this deer but I was here first. It was mine. I move in closer to the deer but the other wolf doesn't move. I take it as a good sign and take the deer down in swift move. I snap it's neck in my jaws. I hear the other wolf moving behind me. He was going to try and take my kill. I was in a foul mood. Not today. I listened for him to jump. I moved out of the way at the last second.

He spun and leaped at me. I sank my teeth into his shoulder making it hard for him to move. I move around to put me between him and the deer. But that was a mistake. He leaps and I can't dodge him because of the deer. He sinks his teeth deep into throat. I can't get lose with out tearing something vital. I don't have a choice but to let him have it. I whimper my submission cussing myself. He lets me go and watches as I slink away.

I make it back to camp entirely pissed off. Damian looks up but I ignore him and go lay at the river to clean myself. I'm too mad to pay attention to my wounds. I'm suddenly very sleepy. I close my eyes and doze off.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 05:28 AM
I notice the blood on her as she goes back. As well as bit marks. I fucked up bad and I am going to repay her. I take off at full speed. I track a deer and find the spot she was attacked. I can spell the other wolf. I take off after him. He was changed and carrying the deer on his back.

Before he could move I had ripped his arms off. The deer fell to the ground as he screamed in pain. I used my water dragon to force his blood to form spikes in his legs. He collapses to the ground in pain.

“You hurt my master and stole her meal. That is the LAST mistake you will EVER make!”

I grab his head in my claw and crush his head like a grape. I grab the deer and head home. I arrive just as Mage returns from the spring. I have skinned the deer and it is hanging by a tree to drain.

“He fucked up. It was his last mistake.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 05:35 AM
I wake up a short time later. I look over at the deer hanging from the tree. I turn to look at him. I haven't changed back yet. So the question in my blue eyes is lost on him. I'm still bleeding from my neck wound and really don't feel like arguing with him over it.

When he tells me the guy fucked up I knew he was dead. I shook my head and walked into the cave. This is where his lessons begin. There is a way that we do things as wolves. He was going to have to learn that.

I don't want to change cause when I do it will make the wound in my neck bigger, worse and cause it bleed more. So I just lay in the floor and stare at the fire.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 06:02 AM
I cut a few steaks for dinner that night. I had made a grill out of a large piece of volcanic glass. I could fry the steaks on that. I had found some winter wheat when I found the Black glass. I gathered all I could and put it in the cave. It would last a few months after it was ground down. We needed milk that was for sure. I had heard a goat up near black peak. I would head up tomorrow and capture it.

“Let me look at the wound. I know it needs herbs.”

I mix up a large batch of herbs and apply it to her neck. I tie it down with some cloth.

“You will be fine by tomorrow morning. But you need to stay still. It is in a bad spot and if you talk it could open it.”

I break apart the old bed and assemble the new one. It is a king size with more then enough room for 3 people. I bring in the bear blanket and lay it Next to the fireplace. The rabbit pelts made a great blanket that would be both soft and warm. I had gathered enough feathers to make a large pillow for the both of us to share.

I tossed the deer steaks on the hot glass and watched the cook flipping them with my claw when one side was done. As the steaks cooked I thought about all the things we needed for winter. The big things were done bed, chairs, table, cooking surface, grain, and meat. We really still need a couple plates and cups. Drinking from the stream worked for now but winter would freeze the stream. We would also need more clothes. I would have to hunt another two bears to get the fur we needed. I would have to use my dragon this time. Bringing the bear down the old fashioned was almost killed me.

“The food is ready.”

I walked over to her and sliced small strips form the steak and feed them to her. She knew moving around would only make it worse.

freedom
03-15-2007, 06:11 AM
I hated having him baby me. The bandage made me itch and I kept doing the one thing I always told my patients not to do. Scratching at it.

I still hadn't changed back. It was easier to keep from talking and to ignore him babying her. I had looked around and saw what all he had done. I had all the medical herbs and things of that nature ready to go.

I thought about changing back to human form but the idea of crawling into bed with him made me uncomfortable right now because I seemed to be getting too much of an emotional connection to him.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 06:26 AM
“I am going out real fast. I need to go see a man about a goat. I want you to change back to human form and get in bed. I will sleep on the bear rug so you can have the bed again.”

I shift and take off. Catching a goat would prove to be very hard. But worth it in the long run. I found it easy enough. I was luck the goat was a female. I knew mage could mix up a potion to keep the goat producing milk.

On my way back I find another set of bear tracks. It is heading towards home. I toss the goat over my shoulder and get back in time to see the bear come out of the woods. I toss the goat in the cave and claw my chest. The blood flows and the bullets form.

The bear sees me and runs at me. The bullets fly and rip his head open. He drops about 4 feet from me. I still have about 3 hours of day light left. I skin and stretch his skin. I put the rest of the meat in the smoker and head in. I see the goat licking Mages face as she growls at it.

“Looks like you made a friend.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 06:33 AM
I'd taken the bandage off cause I felt like I was chokeing and the bleeding had eased off. I was sleeping soundly in front of the fire when I felt something was licking my fur. I opened one eye to see a goat inside the cave.

What the hell had he been up to? I don't find it funny when he walks in and comments about the goat. Or when the goat carries my bandage back to him.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 06:39 AM
I take the bandage form the goat.

“You took it off. Shift back to human form. I will put some soothing ointment on it”

I tie the goat to the wall and leave it some grass I had collected for it.

I see Mage shift back and her wounds don’t bleed this time. I rub the ointment onto her neck and the claw marks I had missed on her side. Once a new bandage is back in place I carry her to the bed and lay her under the soft blanket.

“You should be able to talk now. The wounds are closed but will sting till morning.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 06:44 AM
I didn't like him touching me while I was naked. Not because I didn't like him but because I was starting to like him too much. Last time this had happened I had watched him walk away from me. I was trying to fight what was happening but the strength in him made me sigh with need.

I tried to banish these thoughs from my mind and snapped at him instead.

"I think I've been doing this longer then you have I know exactly how to take care of myself. Just because I look 25 now doesn't mean I got dumb all of a sudden."

I roll over and face the wall.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 06:50 AM
“That is true. Can you see your won neck? We have no mirrors. You are acting like a child. If you want to act like a child you will be treated like one.”

She has turned her back to me and I see yet another claw mark on ass. I rub cold ointment onto her ass. She jumps at the cold feeling. I hold her down as I finish applying it.

“By your age you should know when to ask for help. You should also know to say thank you. I can understand you are still pissed at me not only for the village but this afternoon as well. I will look in the spring for a new master. The pass has already closed. We are stuck her till spring.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 06:59 AM
I sigh in disgust.

"There's no need for you to look for a new master. I will finish your training. I've just got a lot on my mind. And I"m not mad about the village. I want you to succeed."

I rolled over and look at him. I lock his gaze with mine so that he know's I'm not lying to him.

"I'll be better soon. Just that certain things around here have stirred old memories. I have to deal with those then things will be better."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:05 AM
I lie down next to her and look into her eyes.

“Okay. I believe you. Just do me a favor from now on. Let’s hunt together. Both times either of us have hunted something larger then a rabbit. We almost die…”

freedom
03-15-2007, 07:12 AM
"That's fine. Tonight I let my emotions get in the way. I let myself be tricked. I normally have no issue with large game. Next time someone steals from me though. I will deal with it. That's my place not yours."

I sat up and touched his shoulder.

"I know you are still learning so I appreciate the reasoning behind it."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:17 AM
“I wish I could say it was a noble and fair fight. But I disarmed him before he even knew I was there.”

I reach up and touch her lips. A small split in them has almost healed.

“I think you are the first person ever to appreciate anything I have ever done.”

I get up and give the goat enough grass to last to tomorrow. I go to the bear rub and lay down.

“Goodnight Mage Raven.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 07:22 AM
"When you've lived, loved and lost like I have you learn to appreciate things people do. You also become a great judge of people. You're a good person. I've know others from dragon clans. That doesn't make you a monster like a lot of people say. Some of you are wonderful people."

I choke on the last words and turn over to go to sleep.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:26 AM
“Wait a second… In the dragon clan for the past 300 years we have had few children. Only one other clan is still alive. Once the clans began to merge with the Demon Exorcists they died off. What was the name of the other one you knew?”

freedom
03-15-2007, 07:30 AM
"That was a long time ago. I'm sure you are much too young to know him. Go to sleep."

I can hear the pain in my voice as I speak. I had tried for many years not to think of Drake but something about Damian reminded me of him. It was eerie.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:33 AM
I climb into bed with her and snuggle up to her back.

“I may be young but it isn’t like I don’t know my own ancestors. I can name every one from both sides of the family going back 500 years. So if it is in that time I will know of them.”

I wrap my arms around her and cuddle to her back.

freedom
03-15-2007, 07:38 AM
I lean against the warmth of him. I hadn't snuggled like this since Drake had left. I turn my face towards him and manage a soft smile.

"Why do you care? What does it matter? It's an old heartbreak. But I guess it won't hurt to tell you. Not like it matters so many years later. His name was Drake."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:44 AM
“I know of no drake in the Dragon clan. My father’s title was Draco. You gain your title by the mortal name of the mage before you. My grandfather The White Mage Arkady was a great man. I do not know his mortal name. The only one who knew was a single woman. Only the one you love will know your mortal name. Arkady was a tall fellow. Many say I look just like him.”

I pull her close and wrap the blanket around us. For once I feel what it is like to be cared for.

freedom
03-15-2007, 07:52 AM
I had to admit to myself that Damian favored Drake a lot.

"I don't recognize any of those names. I only have the one he gave me and that was Drake. We'll probably never know. "

I let my head rest against him. It was actually a relief to talk about it somewhat.

"All I know is he was a wonderful person. I only wish I knew what happened to him."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 07:54 AM
“We can talk tomorrow. For now lay your head down child i won't let the boogey man come.”

I kiss her forehead and close my eyes to go to sleep.

freedom
03-15-2007, 08:00 AM
My whole body goes cold. I'd heard that expression before. Drake used to say it everynight before we went to sleep. Where had he learned that phrase? I start to turn to ask him but a soft faint snore let me know that he was asleep. I tried to close my eyes and sleep but it didn't work. I could only toss and turn. Things I hadn't thought of in years came back to me. Touches, kisses, smells from long ago. I give up the idea of sleeping and go sit by the river.

I remembered everyday as if I was reliving it. I hadn't been that happy in so many years. We'd go for long walks. Go hunting together. I remembered his long white hair...like Damians...as it would blow in the wind. I loved to sit and run my hands through it. His eyes were beautiful. I could stare into them for hours.

I sat by the river all night and was watching the sun come up.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 08:07 AM
I woke to find her no where. I ran from the cave naked. The family chest tattooed on my lower stomach visible. I see her by the river and walk down to sit next to her.

“You really scared me Mage. I thought something had happened to you.”

I sit next to her and wrap my arm around her slim body. I kiss her long black hair and watch her stare.

“Don't fret precious I’m here.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 08:13 AM
I turn and look at him when he speaks the last time. He's naked and I notice the tattoo for the first time. I know that tattoo. Drake had one just like it. I gasp and pull away from him. There was too much. He had to be related to Drake.

"Please Damian...where did you learn that saying? And the one you said last night before you went to sleep? Describe Arkady to me...please. I need to know."

I was holding his hands kneeling in front of him pleading for him tell me what I needed to know. I had to know what happened.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I have never seen her beg anyone before.

“Tell you what about him. Well he had a sad life. He found his lover very late in life. He had already promised to wed my grandmother a young women of the green dragon clan. He didn’t love her he loved another. He hated himself for having to leave her. As far as those sayings my grandfather would say them to my father. Then my father to me.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 08:26 AM
I hung my head. It had to be him. I'd heard them too many times. So he'd left me and married another. All the pain that I'd turned inward all those years started fighting their way to the surface.

"So he married her...is he happy? Is his life good? Does he have everything he wants?" I'm trying to think, choke back tears and talk at the same time. I still look at the ground as the tears come closer to the surface.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 08:36 AM
"He died a long time ago. My father was only 38 when my grandfather died. He loved his son. His wife died during child birth. He raised my father until he used the very last of his power. Once that was done he passed on. Mages aren't immortal like Wolves. They can extend there life with magic. But once they no longer have the power they die. I remember he changed our family crest for the women he loved.”

I lean back and show how the dragon on my lower stomach has a small scar on it’s stomach.

“Are you ok.”

I am hitting myself trying to put everything together but it just isn’t clicking.

freedom
03-15-2007, 08:43 AM
I look at the crest on his stomach and touch my hand to my stomach. I remembered the long hours I laid with him while he rubbed the scars on my stomach.

I started trembling. He was dead. This was too much. I lean back and let loose a howl full of sadness and anger. After I stop i lean forward and break down in tears.

I slam my fist into the gravel on the side of the riverbed ripping my hands to shreds but I'm oblivious to the pain. I'd held it all in for too long and there was no stopping it now.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I grab her and pull her to me. I just put it together. Mage is the women my grandfather loved. The scar on the dragon is the same scar on her stomach. I hug her to me and let her pound away at my back. I can feel the rocks in her hands cutting up my back as I hold her and kiss her neck.

“It is ok. I won’t ever leave you. I may not be my grandfather. But I am the closest you are going to get to him.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 08:58 AM
I cry and scream until my throat is horse. I collapse into his arms. I look up at him and could see Drake in every inch of him. I reach one of my bloody hands up and touch his face.

"Their right you know. You do look just like him. He was a wonderful man. The only one I ever loved in all my long years. But he would never have broken a promise. Your grandmother was a lucky woman to have him."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 09:02 AM
"No they didn't love each other at all. His heart was yours just as mine is yours also. It would seem the gods have given you a second chance at love.”

I grab and kiss her bloody hand. Picking her up I walk us nude into the stream to wash the blood off. Then we walk back to the cave arm and arm. She has still to get any sleep so we lie in the bed and hold each other. Yet sleep comes to neither.

freedom
03-15-2007, 09:08 AM
I lay wrapped in his arms. All I can think about is Drake and how fate had brought me the closes thing to him I was ever going to get.

I rolled over and looked at Damian. "I don't know how you could have feelings as cold as I've been towards you. You didn't even know what I looked like till recently."

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 09:12 AM
“Love has nothing to do with looks. When you were in your old lady form I felt love for you then as well. I though it was a replacement for my mother. I was wrong. The more I was around you the more I loved you. I lusted after the real you when I saw you twice. So I guess when the gods want something. Nothing gets in the way.”

I pull her close to me and kiss her forehead.

freedom
03-15-2007, 09:18 AM
I took a deep breath and looked deep into his eyes. Even that was the same. I decided that should go with my instincts and I kissed him. I felt something in me click. Like everything was right in the world again. I ended the kiss and looked at him again. I was running my sore hands up and down his chest as he held me.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 09:20 AM
I grab her hands and kiss them. i hold her close until i hear her fall alseep. I am soon to follow. for such a short day it drained a lot of energy.

freedom
03-15-2007, 09:25 AM
My dreams are peaceful for the first time in years. I wake before him but I don't move. I just lay an look at young man before me.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't want to open m eyes. I am so afraid that i have only dreamed this. I slowly open one and look at the breath taking beautiful face across form me. I just want to stay in bed with her for the rest of eternity. Yet I know we have far to much to do.

“Well love as much as I want to stay right here with you. We have far to much to do. I found a road and a old truck when I went to get the goat. I saw some smoke from a town. I figure we can get the rest of the things we need in town.”

I pull her close to me. Her ample breasts are soft and warm against my chest. She snakes one of her long legs between mine and pulls herself closer. The warm rabbit fur of the bed and blanket make it easy for her to slide. I can smell her honey and wild flowers it envelope me. Her warm body wakes my sleeping cock as she buries her head in my chest.

“You know you keep this up and I may never leave this bed.”

I lean forward and kiss her lips. Our tongues meet and battle. She wraps her hands around my back as I roll over to be on top of her. She parts her legs and grinds her wet slit against my stomach. I know if I let this happen we won’t get anything done.

I un-wrap her arms from around me as I stare into her eyes the disappointment in them is plain to see. I slowly crawl out of bed and set foot on the cold stone floor. I make a mental note to make a large rug for under the bed.

We also need lamps and many of them. The town will have them the truck looked to be one that a hunter had used. The back had empty shell casings in it and a shotgun in the front with many boxes of cartages. I had hotwired it and it ran fine. I would get us around and set out to town.

I walked over to the table and grabbed a piece of paper. The list was long. I knew it would take a lot of money to get it all. If it came down to it I would sell the gems I had. One or two blood diamonds would be more then enough for this lot. If the merchant didn’t want to sell I knew I could convince him.

I walk over to my bag and pull out a large black button down shirt. I slip on a pair of tight black jeans with read threading. I slip on my socks and boots and head out to finish the second rug. It would be dry after a full day in the sun. I also saw that the bear meat was almost cured. I would add the deer meat to it as well.

I walked back in with a large amount of bear meat for breakfast. I also knew we needed more grain along with lots of salt. This winter would be hard and we needed lots of things. I would get a large amount of tea while we were in town. I noticed that Raven was running low on her tea.

“Well mage I found a truck that runs and a road to a human town. We need a lot of things and it is the only place we are going to get them. I am good with my hands and have been lucky so far. But I can’t make glass nor can I mine salt on this mountain. Once we eat we will head down. I have already made a list of the things we need.”

I grabbed the list and added the few things I had missed. Then I handed the list to her.

“If I missed anything tell me now. We have to be prepared for everything.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 09:23 PM
I sat on the edge of the with the rabbit blanket wrapped around me. I didn't really like the idea of going into a human town. It never brought me anything but trouble. I didn't have any clothes that did show a lot of my body. They were all cut to be easy to move when I was working or hunting.

I looked over his list that he had made. It was complete. There was nothing else that I could think of that we would need.

I looked up at him as he sat the food on the table.

"Do you know how long it's been since I've to a human town? Last time I went I nearly ended up killing a man. Humans and I don't mix well."

I thought back on what he said he'd found out in the woods. A truck.

"What's a truck? I've never seen one of those. The last time I was in a human village they had carts and horses."

I walked over to my pack and look through my clothes trying to find something that would work but not knowing how times had changed she figured she didn't have anything that would be appropriate.

"Damian...got any suggestions on how I should dress?"

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I smile I just realized that all her clothes save the granny ones were way to revealing. I think about the way most men would act around her and can’t help but laugh.

“Ohm just grab one of my shirts. Also take a pair of my jeans. I have an extra belt. Just wear the boots you had yesterday. That should cover you well enough. Granted you will still be smoking. No worries though with my size and build. No man would be dumb enough to try anything.”

I lay the meat on the table and go over to her. I bite a piece of and swallow it. I hug her and offer a bit of the meat to her.

“I know you hate humans. They have what we need. I may be good with my hands but I don’t have what I need to make what we need. Hell if I can find a good a large battery in town I can charge it with my earth dragon. Then we can have lights and even music. I do ask one thing. When music comes out of a silver box don’t break the box.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 10:11 PM
"I'll make one funny picture in your clothes."

I take the meat that he offered. It was a little tough but it filled the empty spot in her stomach.

"Umm Damian...gods I feel like and idiot. What's a battery?"

She knew despite her hatered of humans that she should have kept up with their world. You never knew when you would need something they had.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 10:37 PM
“Humans found a way to store lighting. A battery is a small or large metal box or cylinder. It has acid in it. The acid stores the Lighting. I can create lighting with my earth dragon. So if I can find a large battery I can get us lights and even a heater. I know we will need a bath tub. I love you but you can stink after a run. No stream bath means a stinky Mage.”

I pull on of my button down black velvet shirts and put it on her. She slips on jeans and her boots. She has the top buttons undone so you can almost see her nipples. The jeans are so big the hang off her. I am afraid they will fall off. My dick hardens as I look at her.

“This is bad…”

I undo the jeans and tuck the shirt in, I button the shirt most of the way up so no cleavage shows. I put a belt on her. Now I am only getting hot under the color. Her ample breasts strain my shirt. You can see the outline o her nipple on the black material. I walk behind her and her butt is clearly outlined in the jeans.

“I really hope we don’t meet any old men. They might die…”

I grab the list and the bag of gems and head for the truck. I open the door for her ands she slips in. I can see her looking at the stereo in the truck turning the knobs. I set down and she slides over next to me. I slip the touch a couple wires together and the engine roars to life.

freedom
03-15-2007, 10:44 PM
I watch as he touches the wires together. The compartment in front of us roars like a monster. I scream and bury my face in his chest. I know he's angered some kind huge beast. I've never heard such a noise in my life.

"Make it stop!" I scream as the vibrations start shaking the seat

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 10:53 PM
I bust out laughing at her.

“If I make it stop we can’t go anywhere.” I turn the engine off.

“Come with me.”

I drag her form the cab and pop the hood. I show her the engine.

“See nothing but metal and rubber. No monster. Just stay right here and watch. DON’T touch watch.”

I start the engine again and I hear her scream. I walk back over to her just in time to see her touch the hot engine block and scream. I run over to her and look at her fingers.

“Idiot I told you not to touch. The metal gets hot.”

I suck her fingers into my mouth to cool them. I hear her whimper from her as my tongue wraps around her fingers.

freedom
03-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I shiver as he wraps his tongue around my fingers. I feel my body respond but I want to get this trip over with and come back to my own world.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would get hot. Are you sure it isn't alive? It makes such a horrible noise."

I don't wait on the answer. I run my other hand down his face to say thank you.

I swing wide around the engine and reach for the door. I fumble with the handle for a minute but manage to get it open. I slide back in the seat. Determined to make it town and back with no more incidents.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I slam the hood down and step back into the cab. I pull her close I know she is still scared of the engine so I let her hold my arm. I reach for the radio to try and give something better to listen to. I turn it on and Breakdown by Breaking Benjamin has just come on. I turn it up and the engine is no long heard.

We take off down the road. I can see the town. It turns out to be a large city. I knew this could be bad but we needed stuff. I see a jeweler and stop the truck I take Mage in.

“Mage I am going to have to call you raven for now. People would think it odd to for me to be calling you mage. Is that ok?”

freedom
03-15-2007, 11:24 PM
I looked at him surprised. I would have thought him calling me that would have been a given since we'd gotten so close. But then I realize he's just been trying to be respectful.

"Of course. I should have told you that a long time ago. I just kinda took it for granted."

I look around the shop as he goes to the man behing the counter and starts talking to him. All the jewels are beautiful. There are many things that catch my eye at their beauty. But the one thing that stood out was a bracelet with a wolf on it.

Akuma-san
03-15-2007, 11:48 PM
I talk to the man. Blood diamonds are very rare. The chance to get them has him going far and above the price I thought. I end up selling only one of them for a little over 4 million dollars. I leave a three other diamonds with him.

“Raven we are ready to go. I got a lot more for them then I thought.”

I wrap my arm around her and we head down the road to a dinner. We sit down for breakfast. I order a omelet for each of us.

“Eat you will love it.” I order a French vanilla cappuccino and Raven some tea. As soon as the egg hits her tongue she digs in like it is going to run away.

“NO one is going to take it just enjoy. If you like this wait till dinner tonight.”

freedom
03-15-2007, 11:58 PM
I'd never tasted anything like this before. I'd had eggs but not with all these differnent things mixed in with it. The tea is super sweet and taste wonderful. It's so cold and refreshing. I guzzle it down enjoying every drop.

I look around the restaurant and notice some of the humans looking at me. I try not to look them in the eye. I'd been in wolf form so many time over the years that my eyes didn't look human anymore.

"Thank you. You're making this trip very nice. I'm sorry if I'm makeing it hard on you."

I knew he was worried about how I would act. I was trying to be quiet and stay in the back ground. I could help but think about the last trip to a human town. I didn't want to get cornered like that again.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 12:05 AM
“Don’t hide your eyes. No one thinks you are weird. Look at that girl over in the corner. Her eyes also look like wolfs eyes. They are called contacts. I think you should try soda. Just don’t freak at the taste ok.”

I order a Coke for Raven and prepare for the worse.

freedom
03-16-2007, 12:12 AM
I take a sip of the drink. It's sweet and bubbly. I smile at him. I like it. I swallow the last drop and sit back while he finishes eatting. I feel a little funny after a few minutes.

"Was there something in that drink I should know about. I feel strange."

I felt like I needed to move. I was wide awake and felt like I was going to go crazy sitting there.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 12:23 AM
“Oh shit Caffeine… Uhm I saw a park a miles back. We can get some new clothes and go for a run. “

I give her a look to tell her not to change. I know it has been a long time since she was in town.

“We can also stop by the hardware store I need more tools and the like.”

I pay the waitress and tip her. As we go down the street I can see men staring at her and women at me.

“I never like town much myself. I feel like a steak at the butcher’s. Let’s get this done and get back.”

I hope in the truck and spot a large delivery truck we could use much better then the old truck. I drop the truck and buy the new one.

“We should be fine with this.”

I slip into the bench seat. Raven has calmed down from the coke.(Mental note: Never give Raven a pop) Town was a hassle to say the least. By the time the people stopped flirting with Raven or me they wanted us around as long as possible. By night fall I needed to let off some steam.

I find what looks like a seedy bar and pull in for a drink. I can see Raven isn’t happy about my choice of a nightcap.

freedom
03-16-2007, 12:31 AM
"I don't think this is a good idea. This place doesn't look like it will be very welcoming."

The people coming in and out of the bar were all very drunk and stumbbling about.

"I'm not comftrable with this. I think there will be trouble."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 12:51 AM
My black eyes hold an evil glare at the door.

"That is what I am counting on."

I slip from the truck and walk inside with Raven behind me. The men turn and look at her they stare as we pass. I grab a seat at the bar and raven hops into my lap.

“I will take a 5th element and a double of jack for the lady.”

I sip my drink and can feel the eyes of the men in the bar on me. Raven has her head buried in my neck as I drink. I can hear a large man move up behind me. He touches my shoulder and turns me around on the bar stool. He tells me to get lost and leave the women and I won’t get hurt. I can hear the bartender go into the back room and a few patrons leave.

“What do you say Raven. Do you want to stay with the Ape or should I stay here?”

Raven shakes her head at me when I go to put her down.

“Well it appears the lady would rather keep my company. Now go sit down before you hurt your self.”

At that the man flips out a knife and goes to stab me. In the blink of an eye I have taken the knife and buried it in his forearm. He screams in pain and goes to punch me. As soon as his fist is in range I grab and twist. His tendons rip as I twist his hand off.

A friend of his brings a pool stick down on my shoulder and it shatters. I stand and set Raven down. He breaks a second pool stick over my back as I give her a kiss. I spin around and kick him in the side of the face. His head breaking the floorboard as it hits.

I see another man come at me with a large hunting knife. As he goes to slash me I chop the knife out of his hand. It sticks into a mans coat pinning him to the wall. He looks at me I can smell the piss running down his pants. I slowly raise my leg over his head. He watches my foot go over my head. I bring it down into his shoulder in a flash.

The bartender comes out with a mop and bucket.

“Sorry about the mess.”

I slip the man a few grand to fix the damages and grab Raven. She smiles and waves at the bartender from over my shoulder.

“Ok I feel better.” I check the time and it is only 6 pm. Dinner time is the only thing I say.

freedom
03-16-2007, 01:01 AM
I sit down in the truck next to him. I can't believe that he fought with those men like that. It was amazing. He was so powerful to be so young.

"I'm glad you feel better but was all that really necessary? I hope we make it through the rest of the night with out any backlash from it."

It was hard not to worry. I knew how humans were obsessed with revenge. I was sure those men had friends and would not be happy at all with what happened.

"Well...where are you taking us for dinner?"

I tried to lighten the mood.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 01:29 AM
“Well I was thinking we go get some better clothes. You an update and myself some stuff that doesn’t have blood on it.”

I take off down the road and find a mall still open. After 30 minutes we both walk out and meet.

Me in a pair of black leather pants with chains running on them. A black silk shirt that floated about me it never seemed to touch my skin. My white hair free and floating behind me it seems to shimmer in the air. A pair of black leather boots And a black trench coat complete the look.

Raven comes to me giggling like a kid at Christmas. She is a going to kill someone in that outfit. Black leather pants that seem to be painted on her ass shifts with each step she takes. Her ample breast pushed up in a black and blue Corset top, and pair of black high heels clicking away beneath her. As she presses into me for a kiss the smell of honey suckle and wild roses over takes me. My cock twitches at her smell. I taste Strawberries on her lip.

“You are most defiantly a wolf in sheep’s skin my love.”

I walk beside her my hand in her back pocket as we walk.

freedom
03-16-2007, 01:36 AM
I feel amazing in these new clothes. The blue on the corset matches my eyes. I feel eyes on me in the mall but this time I don't mind. I know what my body looks like and for the first time in years I feel like flaunting it.

I sway my hips as I walk. I look up at Damian with a smile on my face. I feel much better in these clothes then in his. I can move, run and fight if necessary.

"Where to now? What do we have left to get before we leave?" Even though I felt better I'd still rather be back home.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 01:54 AM
“Well we need to get dinner. I got all the things on the list. Also a lot extra, we will have running hot and cold water by tomorrow night.”

As we walk out I realize it is almost 7 and the surprise I had for Raven would be almost complete. We hope back into the truck and stop by the same jeweler as this morning.

“Wait here I have something for you.”

After about 3 minutes I come back out with a small slim box. I open the box to reveal a pendant. The pendant is the head of a dragon. Eyes of Sapphire and a heart shaped Red diamond in its mouth.

freedom
03-16-2007, 02:02 AM
When I open the box my heart jumps in my throat. The pendant is beautiful. I can't even speak. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I look at him astounded.

I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him.

I finally manage to speak. "Thank you." I kiss you deeply. My heart a mix of emotions. I feel a new love growing for you and I remember the love I had for Drake. I sit back in the seat and just stare at the pendant in my lap.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 02:12 AM
“Well I remembered that you and my grandfather were in love. Now you will always have him near your heart.”

The confusion on her face is clear as day.

“When a member of the Dragon clan dies our body becomes a diamond. The larger the more intense the color is the stronger they were. That Heart in the dragon’s mouth is my grandfather’s remains. His heart was so full of love for you that his diamond became a heart.”

I pull a pendant from around my neck. It shows a wolf and dragon entwined, a large red diamond in the dragon’s eye and a Sapphire in the wolf’s eye.

“The red diamond in mine is my father. The sapphire is my mother.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 02:27 AM
I look down at the pendant with a new light. I couldn't believe that I was holding what was left of Drake.

"Why the wolf for you mothers stone? Was she not a clan member? You said they all become diamonds."

I reached out and touched the pendant softly. It was done beautifully. Strong yet delicate.
?"
"There's a story there. Stories are important to my people. Well our people now. Would you be willing to tell me?"

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 02:33 AM
“It was a forced marriage. In truth my mother hated my father. She even hated me. Once I was born she ran. The clan cut her off for it and she wanted revenge. One night she was bitten by a wolf and turned. She wasn’t even a beautiful wolf.

She chased my father and me. One night she got close enough and bit me. I turned. She has hopped that the virus of the wolf would kill me like it does some. It didn’t the dragon and wolf within me grew stronger off of each other.

Finally she gathered a group of hunters with her and came after us. My father took her and the hunters out but was killed. I found his gem and hers. The Hatred in her heart had turned it cold as ice. That is why her gem turned into a sapphire.”

The pain on my face is clearly seen as I hold the remains of my parents in my hand.

freedom
03-16-2007, 02:40 AM
"You loved her anyway didn't you?"

I reached out my hand to him. Touching the side of his face trying to comfort him.

"It is a sad story but things in life happen for a reason. You were meant to be a wolf. You were meant to do the things you've done in this life. Don't be to sad. Yes it's ok to be sad some but don't let it taint your heart. You'll end up like me if you do. It's a hard life to be cold hearted."

I go back to looking at the pendant that he'd had made for me. I'd become so cold after Drake had left. I'd moved to a new village with my old lady guise. I didn't want anyone to try to get close to me. I wanted to live my life alone. Now here I was falling in love all over again. And it scared me.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 02:43 AM
“Shit in those clothes I don’t doubt you are clod right down to your heart!”

I joke and kiss her as I pull her onto my lap.

“You are the only person the show me love. You are not cold hearted. You were hurt and scared. To love is to be brave. To lock yourself away is to be scared.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 03:01 AM
"Do you realize how long I have been locked away? Do you know that this is scaring the shit out of me right now? I never thought I'd feel for anyone again. I didn't want to. I'm not sure what's happening. But I know it feels right."

I lay my head against his chest. All of this was so strange. I hadn't even allowed myself to have friends for so long. Friendship could have lead to more the I was prepared to handle. I didn't even know if I was ready to handle this but I was willing to try.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 03:09 AM
“The reason you locked yourself away is because the man you loved left you. Not because he didn’t love you, because he loved you to much to make you watch him die. Did you know if you channel energy into the Gem of a dead dragon member you can hear the last thing they thought?”

I hold the pendant and channel energy into my grandfather’s stone. An image of him standing with Raven kissing is seen in vivid red. A small child runs to raven and the two of them kiss the child as she holds it.

“The last thing my grandfather wanted the last thing he thought about before his death was a life with you. A happy family with the women he loves.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 03:17 AM
I gasp and turn away from him. The image that he had brought from the stone was too much. I opened the door and step out of the truck.

I feel cold all over. Seeing him was too much. The child in his thoughts was too much too handle. I slid down the side of the truck. I want to let loose the howl that fills my throat but I know I can't in this stinking human town. I just want to go home and run. I want to feel the ground under my paws.

I know Damian cares for me. But the emotions he stirs are as painful as they are wonderful. I lay my head on my knees and try to get the image he'd shown me out of my mind. I'd never forget it but I could bury it.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 03:25 AM
I step from the truck and pick her into my arms. She is sobbing for the first time since I have known her. I set her on the seat and make her look at me.

“Do not bury it. Keep that image of the life both of you wanted. Hold on to it instead of your anger at him and the world. He loves you more then anything. As do I. I won’t sit by and let you go back to the bitter old women. You need to embrace what the gods have given you once more. Don’t fight it. The pain you feel is the pain all that are in love feel.”

I hold her to me as I talk in her ear.

“I know you can never love me like you do him. If I could bring him back I would give my life to see you happy again.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 03:34 AM
I try to hide the rest of my tears. It had been so long since I had cried and I didn't him to think I was weak.

"I don't think you can understand how bad seeing that hurt. I was never angry with him really. I was hurt. He never told me why he was leaving. He just left. He would only say that it had nothing to do with me. Can you understand how that would hurt."

I wanted to pull away from him but I let him hold me as I get my emotions under control. Embrace what the gods had given me? Where were the gods when I needed Drake? What had they ever dealt me put pain?

"Fuck the gods. I've survived this long with out them. Why count on them now?"

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 03:38 AM
“I never told you to count on them. They have given you a gift. Why spit on it?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 03:45 AM
"Cause the spit on me every chance they get. Trust me I'm very glad that you've come into my life but I call it fate not the gods."

I turn around in the seat and look out the front window.

"You know...the village where you met me...isn't where I'm originally from. I left there when Drake left. Everyone just wanted to pity me. I wanted to forget. So I left. Seems like I do a lot of leaving. That's how I became a wolf in the first place."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 03:54 AM
“Let me guess…Irish… Only the Irish are as hard headed and stubborn as you…”

I push her over and start the truck up. We are both sick of the town. When we need something we can come back. I am more concerned with making the cave as comfortable as possible. I know as dumb as I am we will be in it for a very long time.

freedom
03-16-2007, 04:01 AM
I can't help but laugh.

"If you'd do as your told sometimes it would go much faster. Your strength is amazing. Your speed is great. Now...your blind rushing in. That you have to work on. Think before you act. If you always use brawn and no brain...you'll lose every time. Some times someone weaker then you will best you because they use their mind."

I move closer to him and smack his arm.

"And what do you mean stubborn and hard headed? We're a proud people that's all. Nothing wrong with that."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 04:04 AM
“Oh that is what you call it. Then I guess a mule is just a proud creature…”

I give her a sideways glance and a smirk.

“I think I thought out every move in the bar.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 04:17 AM
"You thought about ripping that man's hand off? That's great. You have an anger issue to deal with. You could have broken it badly. There are ways to put an adversary out of a fight with out seriously injuring them. You must remember...they may be your enemy but most likely they have a family waiting on them at home. How will they care for them? Will it cause more enemy's in the future. See...you have to think."

I look at him as he's driving. I can't help but smile. He's so young.

"Just remember to think about more then your moves. Think about the future. You'll be fine. I think you will learn the rest of your lessons quickly."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 04:26 AM
“Didn’t you notice the women he was with? She had a bruise on her arm, A black eye, at least 2 broken ribs, and was missing 3 teeth. He was abusing her. He used his hands to hurt women. So I took his hands from him. The other two got off easy no broken bones and nothing a good days rest won’t fix.”

I know she is my teacher. I respect her knowledge and I see where she is coming from. But men who hit women are dead to me.

freedom
03-16-2007, 04:34 AM
"I can understand that but there is law to handle that. Even in the human world there is some law."

I turn and face the window. I knew all too well how abusive men were. I'd lived a long time and lived through a lot. But he didn't need to know about my life history. He knew enough as it was.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 04:37 AM
“The law doesn’t do shit. When you are tied to a chair and watch your best friend killed and raped. Then you can talk to me about the law. Those men killed and raped her. They got out in 7 years. She was like a sister to me.”

She had no clue what monsters humans really were. They protect murders and rapists yet let children live in slums and on the streets.

freedom
03-16-2007, 04:42 AM
"Oh I know very well what happens. I've seen as bad if not worse. And yes...I've seen them walk away from it. But this is not our world. We can't take their justice into our hands. What if you had infected one of those bastards? Life would be even worse for that woman."

He had to learn to pick his battles. It was admirable that he wanted to help people but then he had to learn there were times that he couldn't.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 04:50 AM
“I know that. I also know that when you turn some one you get a mental link with them. I one of those bastards tried to hurt her I could kill them with no problem. Wolves that hurt humans are dead.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 04:56 AM
"You can't avenge every wrong in the world. We have our own justice system. The Blood Wolves take care of it. If a wolf hurt a human with out just cause his hide will hang in the Blood Wolves castle for all to see. They are swift and fair."

I can see that he's passionate about his beliefs. I know it will be hard for him to learn our ways and be at peace with them but he would have to. I had a feeling that his destiny would require it of him.

"You'll understand someday Damian. It's not easy our world. But I think you'll be fine. Just try to think before you act. That's all I ask."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 05:01 AM
I pull in front of the cave. The path was large enough for our new truck to fit. After a few hours I had the thing that had to be set up running. We now had a large generator that I could charge at will. A refrigerator and large chest freezer as well as a electric stove. The cave had many inner rooms that I had yet to clean and fix. With the town near I could to a lot better.

“We I understand this. I don’t like it but I understand it.”

I fall onto the bed and lay my head in her lap.

“I just wish others would think as well. Then I wouldn’t have to so much.”

freedom
03-16-2007, 05:04 AM
I let my fingers run through his hair. I smile down at him.

"That is life love. You must always do what others can't. You know I hope you know how to use all these things cause I don't have a clue. The generator is loud. We will have to run many miles for game now."

I didn't like all these modern things. Just give me a fire and a roof and I was happy.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 05:21 AM
“We run miles away for game anyway… It is easy. I will move it inside. I am only using the battery side of it.

The big white things over there ( I point at the fridge and freezer.) the will keep things cold so we don’t have to smoke or cure all our meat. The other white thing (stove) lets me cook and bake things with more control then a fire can.

Those large tubs are air tight and will keep out grain and rice longer. Plus the rats can’t get to them. Then tomorrow I will run the water and set up the Sink and tub.”

I curl up in her lap and nuzzle into her.

freedom
03-16-2007, 05:27 AM
I laughed softly as he curled into my lap. It was like having a puppy and kind of sweet. He had his eyes closed as he nuzzled me. I run my hands down his shoulders enjoying holding him.

I was once again thinking of the image that he'd shown me of Drakes last thought. Seeing it made more memories poor through me but I pushed them down. That life was over. I needed to pay more attention to this one. But yet...I never would forget...only move on.

I lean forward and kiss his head.

"If you say there good things then ok. But don't expect me to use them. That's all you love."

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 05:31 AM
“Oh you will use the tub. I love you but you smell when you get back form a run. When the stream bath becomes to cold to use, I expect you and the tub will become fast friends. I got a huge one and I found out the cave is right over an underground well. So with the stuff I got I can tap into it easy enough.

Besides are you that against a hot bath?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 05:35 AM
"Well no...I guess once it gets cold I could try it out. I've taken bitter cold baths before. Wouldn't be a first. The winters here are much milder then what I grew up in. You never would have made it in the times that I grew up in."

Tease him feeling playful. I know rough housing would be a good way to teach him a few things about his abilities with shape changing. I let my nails grow just a bit and scratch lightly down his chest. Not pressing hard enough to really hurt but enough to draw a little blood and sting. Not many wolves knew the are of partial change. I would teach him if he would listen.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 05:42 AM
“Oh getting playful on me are we.”

I try to shift just my nails and my whole arm goes.

“Well shit I guess I need work on that. I know I can do this one right.”

I shift my tongue and burry it into her slit. We always seem to be naked in the cave anymore.

freedom
03-16-2007, 05:49 AM
I moan as his tongue slids in my slit. It takes me a moment to catch my breath but I smack him and push him away. He moves back away from me and I tackle him. I shift my claws and teeth a little further as we roll.

"You have to visualize and concentrate. Not just think what you want...you have to see it."

I bite his neck lightly drawing more blood. I'll continue until he learns

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 05:52 AM
I visualize my fangs turning and they turn as I sink them into her. I rake my claws down her back.

“I get it. Imagination is a powerful thing. I wonder.”

I visualize and a small set of ears grow them the top of my head, A long furry tails swings into view and my teeth and claws go back to normal.

“So am I cute?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:00 AM
I stop mid move and break out in laughter.

"Your something all right." I dive under his legs and jump on his back. I sink my teeth into the back of his neck. It's very difficult to dislodge someone from this position. I don't want to injure him badly but he needs to start learning to use more then just strength.

I let my nails out furthur and drive them into the joints of his shoulders. If he lifts his arms too much it will just hinder him and cause a worse injury.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:07 AM
I start laughing at her.

“Oh you think it will be head to get you off huh?”

I grow my tail and can feel it enter her slit. I feel her body tense as I wiggle my tail around inside of her. No sooner does she moan then I flip her over and pin her to the rug.

“You were saying?”

freedom
03-16-2007, 06:14 AM
"That is fighting dirty." I try to look mad and upset but it's just too funny. I manage to stop laughing and go back to training. I let my body grow longer partially changing to a wolf and toss him over my head after I take a swing at his face making him close his eyes.

I run out the cave door waiting on him to follow.

Akuma-san
03-16-2007, 06:16 AM
I walk to the door and kick it open. I know she has to be to the open side. I dive out and tackle her. I change my hand and pin her neck to the stone.

“Next?”

I grow my tail once more and it tickles her. I smile sweetly at her and peck her lips.