PDA

View Full Version : MMF me the wife and her boss

marko416
04-20-2007, 09:55 PM
MMF me the wife and her boss - My wife s a sexy woman. She loves sex. .......Knowing that my wife was having threesomes and more with guys before we met I knew I would be in for a life of good sexual adventures She has very nice breasts, a slim waist, a great ass and legs . She seldom wears a bra and dresses in sexy clothes that men wish their lady would have the guts to wear. I managed to come to be as willing as she when it came to her ways.........hear is our latest and wildest...........I knew that my wife fancied her boss John and over a year I had enjoyed his company at social events through their work or just partying..so one night I put things together........To my enjoyment all went well and we fucked all night ..till morning.....to see her sucking his cock is so horny and I was into it as much as she, and it was a major turn on for me to see her act like a slut. we have continued our romps usually once each weekend since....Wanna hear more?

davesmistress
04-21-2007, 02:32 AM
Welcome to the Forum...Im sure folks would enjoy more....Slut Wifes are a good topic...Thanks

larrykay63
04-21-2007, 04:25 AM
there is probably a great story in this if you give us all of the details. it sounds like a very exciting evening,thanks for sharing it.

freedom
04-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Thanks for sharing this

Badlybent
04-21-2007, 07:00 AM
Yes and feel free to share more. Sounds like you all had a good time. Welcome to the Blue Side.

marko416
05-11-2007, 04:19 AM
I knew that my wife fancied her boss John and over a year I had enjoyed his company at social events through their work or just partying..so one night I put things together........To my enjoyment all went well and we fucked all night ..till morning.....to see her sucking his cock is so horny and I was into it as much as she, and it was a major turn on for me to see her act like a slut. we have continued our romps usually once each weekend since....Wanna hear more?
......................My wife has always been horny...sexy clothes that show herself off and she enjoys the views she gets. She has had before we met sex with more than one guy..up to 5... and I knew that I would hve a life of sexual fun. We had a 3some with a friend who was a virgin at a New Years party and that was my first...his first everything...she sucked his cock as I fucked her doggystyle...then she rode him as she placed his cock in her wet pussy. I have always thought back on this night and wondered if it would ever happen again?

20 yrs. later........One night she was out with her friends from work and came home with her boss who was too drunk to drive..We have been out together many times to concerts and we all get along great. I thought this could be a night to put things together and if I could go through with it I knew that Pam may be good for it too.

Pam was upstairs in bed half asleep when I sat at her side and took off her panties. She I knew was ready for sex that night with me and she was well aware of John downstairs. I came down and told John to follow me...he did and we both went to our bedroom to find Pam still on her side with her bott uncovered to us..I told John it would be ok with Pam who pretended to be asleep as she in her past has had 3somes before....I placed his hand on her ass and we were both rubbing her and she still was motionless. All of a sudden she rolled onto her back and reached for my cock...as she spread her legs open to John and he asked me if he could go down on her pussy...ya sure ..... Pam was totally into this..I crawled over her and posistioned her sideways on the bed on her back with her head off the bed to have her in my faveourite posistion for a blow job...and wanted to see her suck Johns cock. She reached out to his crotch and helped him get his cock out and as fingered her pussy as she pulled as much cock as she can to her mouth. She was lucky I see as Johns cock was 2" longer than my7" and sucked him until I had her turn around to me and as she knelt and sucked me John stuck all of his cock into Pams cunt. TO BE CONTINUED

freedom
05-11-2007, 04:29 AM
Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum

marko416
05-13-2007, 07:28 AM
She wore this for us one night and as she knelt between us on the bed and had a cock in each hand I told John that she wore this out one night......he was shocked and yet not......

marko416
05-13-2007, 10:17 PM
One night Pam wore a seethrough white mesh top out to the pub and she earlier at the store wore it with no bra and I asked her if she was going to wear it out later that night.....she said yes....Pam turned all heads that night at the pub with her exhibitionist ways.

marko416
05-16-2007, 08:04 AM
When we left she sat in the back seat of the car and at one point she reached up and grabbed our cocks in our jeans and said....."I get to have both of these"......... We got to Johns and as we sat in the living room as Pam changed into her outfit she always brings for these nights. John and I looked
at each other as she sauntered back into the livingroom. What an unbelievable sight I thought as Pam was in a vinyl dress with clips up the front, suspenders, stockings and heels. . .. she came over to me and gave me a kiss and began stroking my cock........then walked over to John who was holding his cock...Pam reached and bent down and sucked Johns dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times and then I walked over and had her kneel between Johns legs on the floor as I laid on my back and had her pussy lips that hung down suddenly I pulled her tits apart and saw something I didn't expect to see.......a view of Pam sucking Johns long cock as eager as a girl could........she can't deepthroat but she will suck cock continually on these nights as we change ends and surprises me as she will suck our cocks right out of her pussy.. wet with our spunk and I love this..........

marko416
05-16-2007, 08:07 AM
One night was a memorable one .....Pam wore a seethrough white mesh top to the pub that earlier at the store tried it on with no bra. I asked her if she was going to wear it out later that night like that for me and John...she said yes....At the pub we were standing at the end of the bar and I told John that she was too scared to wear it like that and before I could say anymore Pam reached back and undid her bra. John and I looked as she stood before us her nipples hard and detailed through the thin silk of her shirt. ....the waiter was having a hard time keeping his eyes off them.

marko416
12-23-2007, 06:20 PM
One night Pam wore a seethrough mesh top to the pub. Earlier at the store she was trying on all the tops braless and I could see her nipples through the material when she came out of the dressing room it was totally horny.
She is known for her braless, see through blouses I asked her if she was going to wear it out later that night like that for me and John...she said yes....
She had left a couple buttons unbuttoned at top and her tits were almost hanging out as we got inside.She put a bra on before we went out and I didn't say anything at the time.
At the pub we were standing at the end of the bar and I told John that she was too scared to wear it with no bra and before you could bat an eye Pam reached back, undid her bra pulled it over both her arms and from under her top and put it in her purse. I couldn't believe her.....
John and I looked as she stood before us her nipples hard and detailed through the thin silk of her shirt. ....the waiter was having a hard time keeping his eyes off them. She loved the looks men gave her when they noticed they could see her her nipples though the top she was wearing. It was very evident to anyone that looked at her that her breasts were being displayed for them to look at.

davesmistress
12-24-2007, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the addition

hubbymelissa
02-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Very hot, I must cum now

oldreader
09-27-2008, 02:07 PM
Good story anf thanks for the pictures

hawk9934
09-27-2008, 05:21 PM
How in the heck did I miss this one. That is one nice ass

oldreader
12-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Good story and hot pictures. Thanks for posting this nice thread

marko416
07-18-2009, 08:31 AM
I told her how I saw her sucking John's cock a week or so later unaware of my view.....

jaydee253
04-25-2010, 06:48 AM
Your a lucky man! Sweet looking lady, thanks for the story and pics...