PDA

View Full Version : Training of a Cum Slut 01-07

niteowluk2003
05-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Training of a Cum slut.

Part 1.

Karen was blonde haired, five foot two tall and what can only be described as a BBW figure including as I found out her 44DD breasts.

We actually met through the company I run filming female fantasies, and her tale there like in another story entitled The Idea chapter 3.

To save you having to find this story, I will include excerpts here now.

Basically Karen had a deep desire to be Dominated, Humiliated and Used, now I could go into the psychiatric reasons for this but I believe that in her case it was a simple case of low self esteem and underlying need to have wild sex without guilt.

When we filmed her fantasy, it was decided that because of my past experience in a dominant role that I play the lead role myself and this is the story of her fantasy.

I built a crucifixion Cross to my own design, that having a 2.6 meter vertical column, a 1.8 meter cross beam some 0.5 meters from the top and a second lower 1 meter cross beam positioned 0.5 meters from the bottom. At the ends of all lengths a 25 mm hole was drilled through the 55mm x 55mm soft timbers. This would allow for the soft ropes to be attached. The cross beams were connected to the upright by two half mortise housing joints, allowing the cross to be dismantled and assembled by simply removing 4 screws.

On the top hole of the vertical beam, a loop was made using 1.5 meters of the soft silk rope and this would allow the entire cross to be suspended if necessary. 2 meter lengths of the rope were fed through all the horizontal beam holes, giving for securing points for fastening the slave to the cross. A 6 meter rope was attached to the vertical beam lowest hole.

During my design and build weeks, Mick had checked out a couple of dogging sites close by to London, he had also arranged the hire of a Ford Transit vane with roof rack, for the date of the filming.

Karen had arranged to come to stay over night at my home as she did not live in easy traveling distance of London and she was due to arrive at 7 pm. She had no idea that I was to become her master for the filming and agreed to sleep in the spare room at my home. Mick picked up the Van at 8 am on the Friday. This gave us the only chance to test my plans without tipping off Karen.

Everything worked out really well, when we attached the top loop of the cross to the van’s roof rack. It allowed the cross to stand upright with the bottom of the vertical bar just touching the floor.

Everything was now ready, at 7.00 pm prompt Karen rang my front door bell. I introduced Mick and myself and led her into the living room. After a take away meal we sat chatting about the filming the following day. Karen admitted she was both curious and nervous about meeting her temporary master. I jokingly said “why he is no worse than I am!” of course the hint went clear over her head.

She began to settle down and relax as she sipped her second glass of wine. I suggested to Mick that we lay out the plan for part of the filming, for Karen’s approval. I then explained to Karen, that having had my own sub slave for four years, although it had been some time ago, I was her temp master. She smiled and said “Well that’s one relief at least we seemed to be getting along ok”. She then added “So do you want to start your role tonight, so as to get used to my and my behaviour and I could get used to the way you work?” I replied “If you’re happy to, it sounds an excellent idea”

I set up a safety word with her, which she could use to stop instantly anything she felt too threatening. She then suggested that I take charge of her mind and body for the whole of the night, pre conditioning her for the filming to take place tomorrow night. I asked if she was aware then that would mean her not sleeping in the guest room as originally planned, but on hand in my room to carry out any orders during the night. She smiled as she nodded.

Mick then excused himself and went off home. Karen and I continued to chat for a while as I discovered the kind of experiences she had previously had as a sub. I also asked “What have you brought with you by way of clothing and toys?” She offered to take me upstairs to show me.

We were both stood in the guest room, as she opened her suitcase. There was an absolute mountain of toys, too numerous to mention them all but I selected a few things to be used tonight and for the filming. I picked out a large 15 inch black dildo, a large sized butt plug, a smaller butt plug that inflates a large sized paddle, and finally a riding crop. I asked what about your clothing. She retrieved a small hold all and unzipped it. Inside was clothing. She laid out a white blouse, black midi skirt and white stockings, saying “I thought I would start dressed in these with these special leather bra and panties beneath”

I picked up the leather panties; they had pointed studs strategically placed inside them to obviously make contact with her cunt lips and her arse cheeks. The sides were held together with long laces, they were ideal for what I had in mind, after all if she was tied to my cross, I did not want to have to release her to remove her underwear. Examining the bra, it also has the pointed studs inside but these were almost twice the length of the ones in her panties, I could only imagine how much they would stick into her breasts when fully tightened. Upon further inspection I noticed each of the bra cups were held in place with press studs allowing one or both cups to be removed and re attached.

At this point Karen feigned a yawn. “What, my lazy bitch of a slut is tired!” I demanded. She looked a little taken back as she nodded. “Right bitch, time for you to visit the bathroom before we go to my bedroom!” I added. I led her to the bathroom and allowed her to enter, as she turned to close the door, I slipped my foot in the way and said “did I say you could have privacy, slut” “I am going to watch you and check you do things properly!” “Now let me see you undress!”

Without a murmur she began to undress, once totally naked I inspected her tits, making sure to tease the nipples as I did so, her pendulous breasts barely sagged when freed from her bra and her nipples took little effort to arouse. “You like my body, master?” she enquired.

“I will tell you when to speak, insolent bitch” I replied. I then thrust my hand between her legs and said “Rock your cunt against my hand, cunt” She began to rock her hips back and forth as the back of my hand was against her cunt. A low guttural moan escaped her lips, “Getting turned on are you, slut?” I asked. She nodded. “Right, time for your toilet training, bitch” I informed her. “Get over there in the bath, face me, crouch down, spread your fucking legs, twat! Now let me see you piss” I demanded.

She blushed as she finally managed to release a stream of golden yellow urine. “Put your hands in the flow, cunt” I barked. Quickly her hands began to disrupt the flow as it hit the bottom of the bath. “Ok now lick clean your hands, you cock teasing bitch!” I demanded. Again I expected at least some hesitation but found none as she quickly began to lick clean her hands. When she had finished I turned on the shower head, set the temperature to lowest and then sprayed all over her, taking particular delight in hitting her tits and ordering her to hold open her cunt flaps whilst I directed the jets onto her clit. Switching off the shower, I threw her a towel and told her to dry herself. She was then told to present herself at my bedside in her leather panties and bra.

Ten Minutes later, she stood beside my bed, wearing as instructed, the leather bra and panties. I walked up to her and checked how tight the leather panties were; I noticed that they could have been a little tighter to utilize their full effect. So I untied the bow on the right side and pulled the laces tight, re tied it and repeated this on the left side. To my surprise Karen never even murmured.

I instructed her to bend over the side of the bed, as I said “Just so you know what to expect, if you disobey me, I am going to paddle your arse with three strokes!”

She immediately replied “Yes, Master” I aimed the first slap at the stud end showing on her left cheek.

Whack.

“One, thank you for correcting my behaviour, master” she said. The second was aimed at a similar stud end on her right cheek.

Whack.

“Two, thank you for showing me the error of my ways, master” was her response.

I then said “stand up, turn round and lay down with your legs held wide apart” she immediately did as she had been instructed. The third slap was a straight downward stroke over the area of her cunt and clit.

Whack.

“Three, you are so generous, Master, educating your worthless slut” was her reply.

Picking up the riding crop, I said “Just two more strokes, to help you know your place!” The first fell on her right breast where the stud end appeared to be directly over her nipple.

Whack.

“Four, Master your slut promises to try her very best to please you!” the final stroke fell on her left breast again in the area of her nipple.

Whack.

“Five, How can your worthless cock sucking slut, serve you better master!” she replied.

“You can serve me better by proving to me I own you, mind, body and spirit. Bitch” I ventured.

“Yes, Master, if it was your wish I would walk ten miles on red hot coals, if it pleased you Sir” came the response.

I had to admit, by this stage I was beginning to miss the authority I had previously had over my slave Eleanor. (But that’s another story). I offered my hand To Karen, helping her to stand. “Remove you clothes, now!” I demanded. Quickly she shed what few items she had on. As I watched her I saw flecks of blood on the surface of her arse and on the lips of her cunt, similar marks were also on the breasts near the nipple area.

She saw me looking and said “Ray, do not worry, they will be gone in half and hour or so, I have had much worse”

I asked her “As a sub, is there anything you would not do, if ordered to do so?”

She replied “A previous master, thought me unworthy and ordered me to light matches, which I had to hold against my cunt, I just could not do it! So he disowned me” “I have been looking for a more understanding master ever since” she added.

I instructed her to insert the inflatable Butt plug up her arse. I asked “How many times would you normally puck up its size?” she replied only three. Then told her to pump it up twice, taking the base of it I eased it out of her cunt then slotted it back home.

“Pump it again!” I ordered. Again I repeated the test of easing it out.

“Pump it once more!” I ordered. Again I repeated my simple test and again got her to inflate it once more. This time when I tried easing it out it was far more difficult. I instructed her that she was to sleep with this up her arse until the morning when she would be expected to show me as she cleared be bowels. I slipped the Black rubber dildo into her cunt and ordered her to fuck herself whilst answering my questions.

We climbed into bed, I instinctively draped my arm around her shoulders, as I said “To me the Dom / Sub relationship is not all take on the Dom side, it’s about taking the subs Boundaries and giving them the chance to expand them with gentle persuasion not brute force.”

She turned her head towards me and kissed my cheek “thank you, Master”.

Next day, I told Karen to go into the Centre of London and do so sightseeing, while Mick and I carried out final preparations. I asked “Is it alright if I go through your case for some things we may use tonight?”

Her reply shocked me “master, my case is yours to do with as you see fit, I trust you completely!”

With that Karen was gone. Mick turned to me and said “Exactly what did you do last night, she is hooked on you!” I tried to explain, I had done nothing really apart from explain my ideals on the Dom / Sub relationship. “I am telling you, she is going to want you to remain her master!” he said

“Well she is a good kid, and could do worse than have someone care about her well being!” Mick teased me that I had fallen in love with her. I pointed out that I had not but did admit that I had rekindled my passion for being dominant.

By 5 pm everything was ready and we were just killing time before Karen arrived back, and then waiting for 7.30 pm to drive down to Epping Forest, to the Dogging venue. Karen walked in with a couple of shopping bags and waltz straight into the kitchen. “Have you two eaten yet?” She called out.

I entered the kitchen and said “no not yet, why?”

“Shoo out of my kitchen!!!” she replied. With in half an hour she had prepared a meal of Eggs, Gammon and Chips.

Mick jokingly said “When are you moving in, Karen?”

She blushed and replied “that depends on whether Ray, my master, wants me to!”

Mick gave me that, Told you so, smile.

We eventually loaded the van with a mattress in the back, the cross tied to the roof rack and all our equipment. Squeezing into the front with Karen between me and Mick the driver was fun to say the least. When we arrived at Epping it was already going dusk, so we pulled up to a corner of the car park roped off an area and set up our new portable 1,000 watt lighting rig. The two floodlights were aimed towards the side of the van and lit the area as if it was broad daylight. I ordered Karen into the back and told her to change into the leather underwear, white blouse, and black skirt. I also told her to stay inside the van until I told her to come out. Meanwhile Mick and I lifted down the cross and anchored the top to the roof rack of the van allowing the bottom of the cross to rest on the ground. I got Mick to catch the rope I threw under the van and we secured the bottom of the cross to the other side of the roof rack.

By now a small crowd of maybe a dozen people had arrived and began taking quite an interest in our activities. I decided to go speak to them. “We are here tonight to film a ladies fantasy, so if you do not want to end up on film I suggest you leave now!” “When we start filming I may ask for volunteers to come up and tease the lady, She will not object for she is my slut slave” “if I ask you to fuck her, it will only be if you put on a condom, which you will find over there on that small table!” I continued “Please be honest, as I said this is being filmed, is there anyone here with a prick longer than 12 inches?” From the back of the crowd, a coloured man stepped forward. “Are you longer than 12 inches?” I asked.

“No. but I reckon I am the biggest that’s here!” he replied “I measure 101/2 inches and 4 inches round!” he added

“Would you be willing to be filmed?” I asked

“Yeah, why not. After all you don’t know me or where I live!” was his response.

I took him off to one side and showed him our brochure, explaining that as of West Indian origins, he could have a great future as a film star with our company. I figured that a lot of women would be asking for a large black cock to fulfill their fantasy. He asked if he could keep the brochure and think it over. I agreed, but he did tell me his name was Cleve.

I returned to the well lit area. I quickly explained to Mick about my conversation with Cleve. Mick looked at his watch and said “we had better make a start!” I agreed. I called Karen out of the van. As she entered the ring of light, she was shocked to see so many in the audience.

She came to me and said “Master, I don’t think I can do this!”

I snapped back “You will do exactly what I tell you to do, Bitch.”

“Yes, Sir” she meekly replied.

“Bitch, All these people have come to see my bitch do a strip for them!” I announced loudly. “You are not going to let your Master and these people down are you?” I added.

“No Master” she mumbled.

“What was that, you slut. Speak up” I demanded.

“No Master” she said louder.

“Right then Start stripping” I ordered.

Dancing to imaginary music she removed her blouse, to a cheer from the crowd, next he skirt slipped to her knees and then to her ankles, stepping out of it she picked it up and handed it to me. Just as she was about to reach behind her for her bra strap, I interrupted her. “Stop Slut.” She froze. I went up to her and taking her hand, I led her to the rope surrounding the lit area. I then paraded her along the front of the group watching.

“Pick a man or woman to assist us” I demanded. She looked at me and then out to the audience. Two rows back she spotted a woman, maybe in her late forties dressed in a short mini skirt and a boob tube top. The woman hesitantly approached the ring.

Slipping under the rope she told us “my name is Sonia, me and my Husband there are first timers at this.” I called her husband forward.

When he joined us I said “Don’t worry, I will tell you exactly what I want you to do!” They nodded. “Firstly, if you notice her bra cups are held in place with press studs!” they both nodded “please remove her bra cups, one each!”

They moved towards Karen and popped the bra cups off. I instructed Karen to stand still with her hands behind her back, saying “Show this nice crowd, your fucking tits, bitch”

I turned to the couple and asked them to examine the inside of the cups, and then show them to the audience. The woman ran her finger inside the cup and remarked “Wow, I bet they stimulate her tits”

I stepped forward and took the cup from her, “Tell everyone here, Bitch, why you like this bra!” I said

“The studs stimulate my breasts and the two that rub my nipples cause them to become really aroused” she replied.

I spoke quietly to the woman, Sonia, “are you wearing a bra, my dear” I said.

“no.” she replied.

“Would you like to feel this cup on your tit” I asked.

“Oh wow, could I?” she asked.

“Only if you’re prepared to expose at least one of your breasts to all of us here!” I ventured. By way of answering me she pulled her boob tube down exposing both her breasts. I slipped the bra cup over her right breast and pressed it home. Almost immediately, whether because of the cup or because she was exposing herself to strangers, her left nipple became very hard and erect.

She sighed “That feels weird but wonderful, she certainly is a lucky slut to have these to use all the time!”

I removed the cup and allowed her the opportunity to replace her boob tube; she whispered to her husband and then declined to replace the top. “Right if you two would like to stand either side of my slutty bitch” I continued. “Check the sides of her panties and undo the laces, then remove the laces.” I carried on. “Now Sonia, hold the front apron of her panties against her skin, whilst sliding you hand down the front of the panties”. “Tell everyone what you feel?” I asked.

“There are more of these studs, like tiny pin pricks in the back of my hand.” She offered “They really must stimulate her cunt as she is walking or sitting!” she said. Turning to her husband I instructed him to remove the panties. Again they turned them inside out and showed the inners to the crowd.

“Open your legs, Bitch” I commanded of Karen. She moved her legs about eight inches apart and stood there. I then ordered her to come to me and stand in front of the cross. I got her to raise her left arm as I tied that to the upper cross beam. I repeated this on her right arm, before ordering her to spread her legs wider. These were then tide to the lower cross beam, a further rope was fastened around her waist securing her back to the upright beam. I then invited the husband, (who I found out was called Ray) to check the bindings and hinted that he should try to pull her from the cross by her nipples. His wife Sonia looked on enviously, so I invited her to try pulling her from the cross by her cunt. Karen never made a sound although I could see her biting her lip.

I announced “My Bitch, here has a thing about black cocks” and as if to prove my point I held up her Black dildo. I gave this to Sonia and asked her How she felt about such a thing sliding in and out of her own cunt. I really stressed the sliding and cunt as I said this.

“Oh no, I could never consider something this big, my own cunt is delicate to me and this would damage me for weeks” she replied.

“Bitch tell everyone, what you feel about your black rubber friend” I demanded.

Karen Spoke with trembling voice “I just love to have it thrust deep inside me, sometimes my cunt, oh master, and sometimes when permitted I love to feel it forcing its way up past my anal ring”

I asked Sonia “Would you like to take that up your arse?”

She declined fervently.

“See, you slut, a normal woman may enjoy anal sex but not with something this hideously big and certainly not made of rubber!” I stated. “Sonia, would you please tease, this slut’s cunt with the weapon in your hand” I asked. “In fact, just fuck her with it” I added. Sonia stepped up to Karen and slid the dildo against her cunt. “Don’t be gentle, Sonia, this bitch likes it hard and fast, Don’t you Slut!” I said

“Yes, Master” Karen replied. With this Sonia began thrusting the Black rubber prick up Karen’s cunt.

“Ray, you seem to have nothing to do!” I offered, “Here take this riding crop and tease her nipples with flicks from it” He took the crop and immediately flicked it against his own wife’s breast, she yelped. “No no please use it on my slut’s nipples” I corrected.

Whilst this was going on, I slipped away, passed out some handbills for our company, and found Cleve. I asked him if he was ready to fuck Karen. He agreed. He went over to the table and picked up a condom. When he stripped off all his clothes, he certainly was not lying about his manhood; it hung almost eight inches whilst slack. I asked Sonia to stroke his cock and compare the real thing to the rubber one she had in her other hand. She immediately knelt and began to suck on Cleve’s cock, as it hardened it lengthened; soon it reached it full glorious size. Cleve then slipped on the condom and stepped up towards Karen.

He pulled out the rubber cock and pushed it up to her mouth, saying, “Taste this, Bitch and if you like it I will give you a real one later”. Karen Began feverishly sucking her own cunt juices from the rubber cock as Cleve began to fuck her cunt with gusto. The crowd began to urge him on to even greater speed of thrusts.

Karen Suddenly went rigid and the dildo fell from her mouth. I urged Sonia and Ray to step in close and suck on a nipple each to send Karen into an orbit of orgasmic proportion.

When Cleve felt the closeness of this couple and his sustained fucking frenzy, he was not able to last too long, He too when rigid as his spurting cock deposited a whole load of cum inside the condom. As he withdrew and as Karen came down from her orgasm, I asked Sonia to remove the Condom and to step up to Karen and have her open her mouth whilst she poured the contents over her forehead, causing it to trickle down before Karen would be able to get any on her tongue.

“Open Wide, You cum slut” Sonia shouted.

When Karen had manage to clean herself up or as much as she could, we continued filming her fastened to the cross as we allowed everyone who wanted to, to walk by her and cop a feel of her cunt or tits. Meanwhile I spoke to Sonia and Ray, thanking them for their help. Sonia never bothered covering up her breasts and Ray invited me to have a feel or a taste. My one specialty I suppose is I have a definite passion about oral, I can give oral for hours with out tiring, I joking said to Ray, if it was licking Sonia’s cunt he had offered I would have whisked her away inside the van for at least two hours before returning the orgasm ravished body to him. Sonia’s eyes widened when she heard this. I quickly felt Sonia’s nipples; they were already rock hard and thanked them once again.

As they were leaving, Ray returned and asked for a business card, which I happily gave him.

By now the crowd had thinned out and I untied Karen and allowed her to rest in the back of the van on the mattress, whilst we packed up our equipment. We arrived back home around 4 am, but Karen wanted to see the footage so we left her watching the two tapes. Next morning as I awoke, I felt movement beside me in the bed. Bleary eyed I gazed upon Karen as she opened her eyes, reached up and kissed me. “Morning, Master” she greeted me.

After Karen left for home, I Edited the Footage and mixed the DVD, Before arranging to go up to Leicester the following Friday to deliver the finished product. Again Karen greeted me each morning of the weekend I was there with “Morning My very own Master”.

We now jump forward two months to when Karen had moved from Leicester and in with me. Karen had this habit of always making sure she misbehaved first thing in the morning so that I would plan a punishment for her to be carried out that night. Today was no exception; she spilt my morning cup of tea all over the tray she was carrying. Now this may seem trivial to most people but I originate from Yorkshire England and dearly love my cups of tea, so this was sacrilege.

I told her she would be punished that night and spent the rest of the day thinking up a suitable punishment for her. Karen had managed to get herself a job in a local supermarket and had to disappear off to work, but she knew that she would not get off lightly for her misdemeanor.

By lunch time I had decided her punishment and spent the afternoon making several flasks of tea. When Karen returned home from work, she asked “Master, have you decide on my punishment for this morning’s mistake”

“Yes, I have decided on a suitable punishment.” I replied. But refused to let her know what it was to be. I ordered her to go change into her swimming costume and report to me in the shower room. She looked puzzled as she hurried upstairs; returning ten minutes later in her blue swimming costume.

In the shower room I had set the shower chair in place and told her to sit in it, then to lower her top exposing her 44DD breasts. I noted that her long nipples were erect and there was already a slit damp patch between her legs. I tied her legs to the front legs of the chair and then tied her hands behind it.

Taking hold of a funnel, I had secreted in the bathroom and checking that the tea in the first flask was not too hot, I ordered her to place the nozzle of the funnel in her mouth and began to pour the Luke warm tea into the funnel. She was told to swallow as much as possible. She did her best but could not keep up with the flow so some spilled out of her mouth and dripped down on to her tits. I kept pouring through 5 large flasks of tea, “Master, I can not take anymore I need to pee, really badly!” she gurgled.

“You will hold it! Until I say you can pee! I instructed her. “You have only two more flasks to go!” I continued.

She nodded but I noticed she was swallowing less and less and much more of the tea was being allowed to splash her tits, her rolled down costume was already soaked. I then Instructed Karen “ I am going to release you now but you must sit there till I return and if I find you have pee’d yourself I will be extremely annoyed and we will have to start all over again, only this time with water and a slight touch of washing up liquid.”

This was an idyll threat but she was not aware of this. When I returned 5 minutes later with the cross I had designed for her fantasy filming; she was sat crossed legged and rocking trying not to pee herself. I quickly spread eagled her and tied her to the cross; I then struggled to invert the cross so her head was below her cunt.

Having finally managed this I took the funnel and again put it to her lips only this time pointing it towards her feet. Pulling the gusset of her costume to one side, I ordered her to pee. I noticed a small trickle running down from her cunt towards her breasts, then the trickle increased as she became more forceful in contracting her bladder muscle until a fountain of piss rose from her cunt and cascaded down, some of it landing in the funnel and filling her mouth. She simple let this fill her mouth and then spat it out.

By this stage, I walked to her side and slowly methodically spanked her arse, using her favourite paddle. I counted 20 slaps before her flow ceased; she looked a real mess now with her eyes tightly shut, her body glistening with the drying piss and her hair completely soaked in the piss, small rivulets of urine streaked away to the drain built into the floor.

I struggled again to right the cross, and released her from her bindings; she thanked me for her punishment as she usually did, by kneeling and kissing my feet. This was something she had told me was important to her as part of any punishment she undertook.

I then removed the cross and allowed her to shower, while I selected her clothes to wear for the night. I chose a satin Basque, I had bought her when she moved in, and it was bright red with laces up the back and two deep cups to hold her large tits. I also chose a medium length skirt, no underwear and no blouse to cover her Basque.

I helped her put on the Basque, and tightened the laces up real tight, this had two effects, it constricted her breathing so she was almost panting all evening and secondly it forced her tits together and upwards creating a large deep cleavage. I announced that we were going out in thirty minutes; she asked where which I ignored.

So I led her out to my car and off we went, I drove back to the site of her filmed fantasy, Epping Forest, only this time I drove much deeper into the forest until the trees over shadowed the road and the light became dim. I pulled off to the side of the road and eventually located a car park; pulling up in the centre of this, I walked round to her side of the car and opened her door. As she got out I told her to stand perfectly still; I took hold of her right breast and eased it from its cup, flattened the cup to form a platform to support her breast and let go of her tit; this I repeated on her left breast. She now stood there with both large breasts fully on display and her erect nipples standing at least half an inch proud of her tit flesh. I reached into my pocket and produced a gold chain with a name plate in the centre. I read the inscription aloud to her ‘RAY’S SLUT’ and then I showed her the two ends of the chain. Instead of the normal clasp this one had two miniature clamps one at each end and I gently attached them to her nipples.

“You will wear this all the time, unless told to remove it!” I instructed her. “Now we are going for a little walk!” I continued.

We set off until we saw the lights of a burger stall and I suddenly said “Wow, I suddenly feel hungry! I think we will have a burger snack!”

“Please Master, may I cover up then?” she begged.

“Why was it not here in this forest you actually enjoyed giving blow jobs whilst virtually naked and were it not here that you got fucked by a large black cock” I demanded.

Karen meekly nodded and we went to the burger stall where the guy cooking the food stared openly at Karen. “Show him your new charm?” I instructed her.

She slowly walked forward till her waist was pressed against the serving counter. The Chef leaned forward and took hold of the name plate and read aloud ‘Ray’s Slut’.

He looked at me and smiled, before saying “I take it your Ray”

I nodded as I noticed him gently pulling on the chain stretching even further Karen’s nipples. I placed my order and waited; reluctantly he released the chain and walked to the door of the stall. Calling me over he said “Would I be allowed to feel those great looking tits?”

“Maybe, but what is in it for me?” I asked.

“Free food and drink for a ten minute feel of her charms!” he replied.

“I take it you mean all her charms, not just her tits” I responded.

He nodded and smiled. “OK but no fucking, you may tease her arse and cunt, you may even suck her tits, but absolutely no fucking” I offered.

“You’re on Man” he said.

So he went over to Karen and I instructed her to allow him to feel her anywhere he wanted but not to allow any fucking and that included finger fucking. He immediately began to suck on her left breast whilst sliding a hand up under her skirt, he had her hips thrusting as he rubbed her cunt; and when I announced his time was up he withdrew his hand and raised it to his nose.

Smelling the cunt juice he then licked his hand clean before returning inside his stall washed his hands and prepared two burgers and two coffees. “You know you really should bring her here on a Friday night around 9.30 pm!” he said.

“Oh why is that?” I asked.

“Usually there are a group of bikers that turn up her with their molls, and they would love to play with your slut here, male and females that is!” He continued.

“You never know!” I ventured. “You never know”

With that we took our burgers and drinks and walked back to the car, Karen admitted she felt really horny as he played with her and the thought of being in the centre of a group play like he suggested both frightened and excited her.

We finished eating the food and slowly drove home, with Karen still displaying her charms, although she did duck down in the seat as a police car pulled beside us at a set of traffic lights. I think she was too late as the two police officers simply smiled in our direction.

As we pulled away, the police car tucked in behind us and on a quiet stretch of road; the blue lights came on and I had to pull in. It was time for my heart to race as I knew that under the obscenities law we could be guilty of flashing.

The First officer walked up to my side of the car and asked me to step out. The second officer did likewise but on Karen’s side of the car and walked her round to my side. Both the officer’s then examined the chain and name plate attached to Karen’s nipples.

“I think we should book them” The first one said.

“No hang on, after all we don’t exactly love the paperwork, do we?” replied the second.

“Are you both prepared to do what we tell you in exchange for a caution, or should we take you to the police station and charge you” said the first one.

“Whatever you say; we will do!” Karen quickly responded.

I nodded and was then told to sit back in the car. Karen then had to raise her skirt and finally had to give both officer’s a blow job allowing them to cum over her tits. She looked at me as she agreed.

She was then returned to the passenger side of the car still drenched in the white streaks of their spunk. We were told to fuck off before they changed their minds and to watch the speed limit.

I pulled away sharply and finally managed to get home without any further incident. Karen Confessed that she loved being made to suck their cocks; and felt even closer to me because her actions had saved me from prosecution; with that she went into the shower room and took a leisurely shower before joining me in bed. She relived the evening giving me her side of things, including feelings and impressions not to mention her level of horniness.

niteowluk2003
05-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Training of a Cum slut.

Part 2.

I woke up next morning to the wonderful sensation of Karen’s mouth caressing my cock. I allowed her to continue to the point she received her reward of a mouthful of fresh hot Jism. She raised her smiling face; and joking said “Well I have had my morning cock feast, would you like your tea in bed or shall we adjourn to the shower room where you can refresh me some more with a nice golden shower.

I declined the shower for now and Karen, leapt out of bed and returned 20 minutes later still naked with tea and toast. As she sat on the edge of the bed, I noticed something poking out from her pussy; I reached over to try to pull it out to see what it was but she playfully pulled away from me causing the tray to tip and my tea to tip all over me. Although it was warm it was not as hot as I would have expected, so I figured she had cooled it to deliberately spill it over me.

I used our code word ‘Eyeore’ (pronounced e – or) a donkey character from AA Milne’s Winnie the Pooh. Karen immediately knew that she was in trouble and could expect to receive punishment for her actions. I told her she could expect it to happen before bed tonight; she meekly nodded, I then climbed out of bed and reached forward slipped my hand between her legs; I took hold of the strap and gently pulled, her cunt lips opened as the head of a plastic tube emerged.

When I had fully extracted it, I saw it was a plastic tube with some shiny paper inside; when I opened it, unwrapped the item and it revealed a little ankle bracelet which read ‘RAYS PERSONAL SLUT’; Karen said she had bought it to mark my property and once it was put in place it was designed to be soldered into place and therefore never to come off.

I told her that I would consider her wearing it, but only if she actually earned the right as a reward. I told her that as she ruined my cup of tea; we may as well take our shower together; after which she would have to leave for work. We walked hand in hand downstairs to the wet room. As we started to shower, Karen soaped her hands and ran them over my cock, she started a slow sensuous massage which had my cock erect in seconds.

Then rinsing the soap; she knelt before me and began sucking my cock, I warned her that I needed to pee. She pulled back and said “your toilet is waiting master”

I nodded as the first trickle emerged from my cock head, she quickly engulfed the head in her mouth and allowed me to piss straight down her throat, and she never spilt a drop. She then stood up and I soaped my hands and washed her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples; I pinched them and twisted them before running my hands down to her cunt and arse. I inserted a soapy finger into her arse; I began finger fucking her arse whilst telling Karen “Use the shower head to wash the soap off your cunt”

She did this whilst I was knelt before her; and as I finger fucked her arse, I leaned forward and began licking her cunt. I circled her clit flicking it with my tongue then plunging my tongue into her cunt my nose would rub against her clit, on and on I went noting the increase in pussy juice and her thrusting hips.

I knew she was close to her orgasm, so a doubled the fingers in her arse and took her clit between my teeth and lightly nipped her. She jerked away as he climax crashed over her. Suddenly as I continued my licking she started to pee, it splashed against my tongue and ran in to my mouth. Instinctively I swallowed the amber nectar; for the next few minutes, Karen continued to flood me with her piss.

We then finished our shower and both dressed for work, Karen to go to the supermarket and I to go see a client re filming.

At lunch time, I received a call from Karen saying that she was sorry for this morning and it was unforgivable for a slave slut to piss on her own master. I reminded her that away from playtime she was my equal and I would overlook the incident. She asked “Can you meet me at my finishing time tonight; someone here wants to meet you?”

“Yes, I can be there by 4.30 pm although I may be a little late” I replied. So we arranged to meet in the cafeteria at the supermarket.

When I arrived; Karen was sat talking to a woman in her mid forties; she introduced her as Carol. I noticed that Carol would not look me in the face as we shook hands; Karen then prompted Carol “Go on tell Ray what you told me earlier!”

“Well, it’s like this!” she began shyly. “Tom, my husband and I would like to find out if we are both submissive and I know my son Stuart and daughter Sally are definitely submissive!” she added.

“Well what do you want from me?” I asked.

“Carol wants us to go over to their house Friday night, and see if they are all submissive and to play a little to find their levels!” Karen interrupted.

Carol nodded; I agreed to try out their plan but only on my terms. I instructed Carol to go to the ladies toilet remove her bra and panties and return to place them in my hand. Carol quietly stood and walked off in the direction of the toilets, returning 20 minutes later; she sat down and slipped the items into my hand. I looked at the items and then selected her panties and raised them to my nose, watching Carol as I did so. She scanned the surrounding tables; making sure no one was watching me as I sniffed the gusset of her freshly removed panties.

I slipped her things in to my pocket; stating I would return them to her on Friday night. “You are quite aroused by this! Are you not?” I asked Carol.

“Yes, I am; being honest about it” she replied.

Karen quickly interrupted “Carol, you forgot to show proper respect for my master, you must always call him Master or Sir!”

“Sorry Sir” Carol repeated.

I moved over to Carol’s side of the table and whispered “you will pay a penalty for that on Friday night, slut”

“Yes Master” she replied.

I slipped my hand on to her knee and gave it a slight pull; she reluctantly allowed her legs to part; as my hand worked slowly up her thigh and on to her hairy pubic bush. “That will have to go!” I remarked.

Then my fingers found her clit and stroked it as I found her already open cunt lips; I slipped the finger in to her cunt. Her eyes shot wide open and Karen smiled at her, saying “He has a way with women, don’t you think?”

Carol could only nod.

I then withdrew my finger and held it up to Karen who immediately licked it clean whilst never losing eye contact with Carol.

“Make sure that all concerned are present; when we come over on Friday night!” I instructed Carol.

She replied “Yes Master, I will do my best to make sure all four of us are present!”

“I hold you responsible if they are not!” I informed her.

With that Karen and I left and drove home; during the trip she casually asked “what have you got planned for Friday, Master!”

“Wait and see!” was my reply. “Besides you have a little matter of punishment to face tonight for your escapade this morning!” I reminded her.

She sat quietly; for the rest of the journey. We arrived home and Karen immediately went into the kitchen and began preparing a meal. I walked upstairs and put out a pair of handcuffs, a length of soft silk rope and a medium sized butt plug.

I called Karen to come upstairs, where I instructed her to strip; tie her own tits up using the rope and insert the butt plug before putting on the handcuffs behind her back.

She reminded my that Dinner would be ready in 45 minutes; so I agreed to suspend her punishment till after Dinner but shocked her by telling her that she would have to wear the butt plug and have her tits tied from now. I left her to carry out my wishes; before returning with my long dressing gown; allowing her to wear this whilst cooking dinner.

When she returned to the kitchen, I followed and checked her bindings; her tits swelled beyond the rope binding forcing her nipples to look more exaggerated; and her anal ring gripped tight onto the butt plug.

I deliberately teased her nipples inside the gown she wore; occasionally slipping one or two fingers into her cunt as my thumb stroked her clit. I kept her on edge until she announced dinner was ready; so we ate in the living room and simply put the used plates in the sink to be washed later. Leading her upstairs I handed her the handcuffs and she removed the dressing gown before putting on the cuffs behind her back. I reached over and picked out a large flesh coloured dildo, 12 inches long and at least 3 inches round; I had Karen suck this before inserting it into her cunt. I turned on the dildo; and taking the riding crop, I applied a quick swishing slap with it to each breast.

Her nipples really bounced because of the bindings and two small red marks appeared just above and touching her nipples. I made her lean back on the bed and applied six strokes with the crop on to the clit, each slap caused her to jump slightly and I saw the dildo begin to slip out of her cunt; I reached forward with my foot and pushed it firmly back into place.

A further 5 strokes were applied to each breast and then I released her hands from the cuffs and ordered her to stand in the corner on tiptoe and apply the crop six times to each cheek of her own arse. She had to count each one out saying “Master’s slut needs a well whipped butt”

After she had completed her self punishment, I had her bend over the bed and removed the butt plug before sinking my prick into her arse and fucked her hard, well aware of the dildo still stuffed up her cunt. She began to moan and rising in pitch till the orgasm broke over her body. I then plunged my prick deep into her arse and shot my load up her anal canal.

I then allowed her to release herself and go shower; she insisted on sucking clean my cock before she went to shower.

Friday Night; I met Karen at her work and drove over to Carol’s house. I instructed Karen, that for tonight she would be my assistant and she should be prepared to carry out anything I told her to do with who ever I told here to. She agreed; when we arrived; I had Karen pick up my travel bag and carry it into Carol’s home.

I was introduced to Her Family; Tom her husband, Stuart her son and Sally her daughter all responded to my question the same way. “Are you prepared to accept me as your master and do as you are told exactly; or face punishment for even the slightest hesitation?”

“Yes Sir” Tom said.

“Yes Master” Carol Responded.

“Yes Master Ray” Sally replied.

Yes Sir” Stuart responded.

I then informed them of my ground rules; arranged individual safe words for them and then asked “Are there any limits to your actions tonight, knowing that you are family members!”

They all agreed no limits.

“Karen take these slaves upstairs and strip them all naked; then bring them back to me with their hands on their heads” I instructed her.

They all trooped out behind Karen; I opened the bag and began removing the toys and tools I intended to use tonight. Thirty minutes later; All 5 trooped back into the living room stark naked and hands on their head; I noticed Sally and Stuart were blushing a little. Both males were already sporting hard cocks; Tom’s measured around 5 inches and Stuart’s around 7 inches.

I instructed them all to sit; and turning to Tom and Stuart said “As you are not fit to be classed as males so you will be called; Tom you will be slut and Stuart you will be bitch!”

They both lowered their eyes and nodded. “Carol you will be called ‘Old Bitch’ and Sally your will be known as ‘Cum slut’” I continued.

Again they lowered their eyes and also nodded. I instructed Slut (Tom) to stand and come over here; I pointing to a dining chair; I instructed him to sit and Karen to tie him to the chair. I took a glass and handed it to bitch (Stuart) telling him to get rid of his stiffy, by wanking into the glass; he went bright red looking from his mother to his sister but slowly started stroking his prick. I saw his mother smirk; so I ordered her to give him oral until he came in the glass.

I then instructed Cum slut (Sally) to come to me; I made her sit on Slut’s (Tom’s) lap facing him; I instructed Karen to make sure that Slut’s cock was trapped against Cum slut’s cunt; then tie her to the chair. When she did this Sally’s tits were pressed against her dad’s chest.

I then removed the leather tawse, and began to lay it on Sally’s arse, gentle but firm strokes; each stroke made her lurch away from the sting and in the process she was rubbing her cunt against her dad’s cock.

After ten minutes of this; Tom suddenly groaned and spurted his seed over his own abdomen and his daughter’s cunt. Mean while Stuart’s mum was busy sucking her own son’s cock until she felt the beginning of his orgasm and then she wanked him off into the glass. I then had Karen start licking Carol’s cunt and arse; directly in front of Stuart and in true youthfulness his cock began to harden again. I made him sit behind his sister on his dad’s knee and slipped his prick beneath her cunt and along side his dad’s. again I applied the tawse to his arse causing him to rock back and forth rubbing his cock against his sister cunt and his dad’s prick.

He lasted much longer this time; as did his dad; Sally how ever soon started to moan and buck between them as her orgasm broke forth. Karen and Carol also began moaning as they moved into a 69 position eating each others cunts.

I instructed Karen to untie the three on the dining chair and had all four of them kneel before me; as I slowly removed my clothes.

“Slut (Tom) I understand you have a thing about anal sex; And your one desire is to take a cock up your own arse! Is this true?” I asked.

He blushed as he answered “Yes, Master”.

“Bitch (Stuart) I also understand that you have wanked other boys at school! Is this true?”

“Yes Sir and a teacher as well!” Bitch answered.

“Old Slut (Carol) I understand you want to be double fucked whilst sucking on a cock! Is this true?” I demanded.

“Yes Master, I suppose I want to be a real slut!” she responded.

“Cum Slut, Is it true that you want to try out a lesbian experience?” I offered.

“No Master, I actually want to be fucked up the arse while a woman is licking my cunt!” She ventured.

“Very Well; we will see what develops” I concluded.

By now I was as naked as the rest of them; and standing directly in front of Slut (Tom). “I am going to fuck your wife and Daughter in front of you; Slut!” I informed him. “But first you are going to prepare the way; by sucking me until I am hard enough to give your wife the real cock she obviously is missing!” I continued.

Tom simply leaned forward and began to suck my cock; I turned to Karen and said “Have Bitch (Stuart) begin to lick his mothers cunt and arse ready for my cock!”

Karen Nodded and pulled Stuart to his mothers side and slapped his arse saying “You heard the master; so start licking and make sure you get well inside her cunt and arse with your tongue!”

The couple immediately set about the task at hand; I then instructed Karen to have cum slut (Sally) lick her cunt and arse. They moved to one side and Karen sat on Sally’s face.

Soon the room was full of female voices groaning; I pulled my now hard cock from Slut’s mouth and moved over to Old slut. I informed Bitch to go suck slut’s cock but to deliver the load into the glass where his first load was still laying.

I knelt behind Old slut and eased my prick into her cunt; a couple of thrusts later, I was buried to my balls in her tight wet cunt. She began to get really vocal saying “Oh Yes, I love the feel of a real cock, so deep inside me!” I slapped her arse.

“Oh Yes Master, Show that worthless fucking husband of mine how a real man fucks his bitch” “Deeper Master, oh how I wish I had this cock to fuck me every minute of every day” she continued. I saw Karen grimace when she heard this; it was the first time I had ever seen Karen get jealous.

Soon Carol’s orgasm broke and she was wailing like a banshee; as I slipped my prick from her cunt and plunged it up her arse in one go. He went ridged at the sudden intrusion of her anal canal, but such was her arousal that at the self same moment another orgasm wracked her body. I began the see saw motion of fucking her anal ring.

Tom suddenly announced he was going to cum and a scramble for the glass just about got in place in time as he poured his cum to mix with his son’s. Karen was still directing the inexperienced tongue of Sally to where it gave most pleasure and was soon joining the climatic scene.

I pulled my cock from Carol’s arse and had Stuart, lick it clean; then I had Karen tie Sally to the dining room table face down and I was soon buried in her cunt. Tom was then allowed to fuck his own son’s arse but not allowed to cum up him; again his load had to be added to the glass. Meanwhile Carol had to suck her son’s cock again adding the spunk to the glass whilst Karen was licking Carol’s freshly fucked cunt and arse.

Again just as Sally broke into her orgasm, I switched to her arse and slowly eased my cock up her anal canal. I kept pausing to allow her to get used to the intrusion after all; I correctly guessed this was her first taste of anal and wanted to make it as pleasurable as possible for her.

This time I shot my load deep in her arse and afterwards instructed Tom to lick her arse and suck out my deposit.

By now it was late and most if not all participants were tired; so I announced that we were nearly at the end for tonight; “Just the matter of punishment for Carol and the disposal of the contents of the glass” I announced.

I had Carol stand; spread her legs then lean forward to grip her ankles. I then took the 10 paddle from my bag and said “For disrespecting my the other day you shall receive three slaps from everyone here on your arse, eighteen in all”

She looked puzzled “How am I to give myself the slaps, master?” she queried.

“You will go stand in the corner on tiptoe and with your mouth lips touching the wallpaper, you will reach behind you and apply the paddle; that is after the others have finished there turns though!” I instructed her.

Sally went first; Carol’s arse cheeks barely blushed; then Karen went and to be honest I think the jealousy thing reared its head again as Carol’s cheeks turned a much brighter red colour. Then Tom had his three slaps before Stuart added three more; I stroked her burning arse and then applied my own three slaps.

Carol then stood up, moved to the corner and on tiptoe kissed the wallpaper as she applied the first of her three slaps; she could not balance on tiptoe between the slaps but I allowed her to continue. She turned Red arsed and slightly blushing; I Turned to Karen and said “You took too much upon yourself with the heavy handed slaps you applied”

She immediately looked at the floor and said “Sorry Master”

“Carol will now give you double what you gave her!” I announced. Karen immediately lent forward and grabbed her ankles. “NO, on tiptoes in the centre of that wall and your lips should touch the wall” I demanded.

She moved to where I indicated and carried out the commands; Carol applied the six strokes with a fair hand, not too heavy or too light. I then took the glass and called Tom and Stuart forward; made them kneel before me as I tipped the glass half over Tom’s forehead and the rest over Stuart’s forehead. I waited till the thick white cream began to slide down their faces before telling them to lick clean each other’s faces.

I then allowed every one to dress and we sat around for a further half an hour discussing what they thought of their first time as slaves to a single master. In general they all agreed that it was erotic and exciting and they could not wait to sample it again. In fact Carol invited us over again for a party in two weeks. We declined but invited them to our house instead the same date.

I gave then specific instructions as to what each of them was allowed to wear at that party.

niteowluk2003
05-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Training of a cum slut.

Chapter 3.

It was the day of the party; specifically for Karen but also as an introduction for Carol, Tom, Sally and Stuart. All afternoon Karen had been busy making tit bits and nibbles to serve tonight; I had been busy myself; working in the workshop, I had created the main centerpiece for the party. We had invited Six males (Andy, Dave, John, Paul, Pete, Sam), Cleve (the coloured guy from Karen’s fantasy film), Ray and Sonia, (the couple from the fantasy film) and Carol’s family.

By late afternoon, I slipped upstairs to lay out Karen’s costume for tonight; I called her up to put them on. I had chose the black satin Basque, bra cups folded in as before, a white mid thigh skirt; I had carefully cut two panels from the skirt, so that when worn her cunt and arse would be on full view, A red suspender belt which I made her wear outside the skirt, red fish net stockings. I wanted the appearance to be as sluttish as possible. She was not allowed any knickers.

Carol and her family were given express instructions to be at my house by 6.45 pm with the rest of the guests due at 7.30 pm. I had plans for Karen and Carol should serve the guests (In more ways than one), whilst Tammy (Tom) and Sue (Stuart) would assist. My plans for Sally were that she would be the crowning glory of a table top adornment.

At 6.40 pm, Carol and her family arrived and I led them up to the guest room; where I told them to remove their coats and show me what they planned to wear for tonight. “This will never do!” I advised as I saw what they were wearing.

Carol had on a white blouse with clearly visible red bra beneath, a mid thigh black skirt and when she raised this (At my specific order) she wore matching knickers.

Tom wore a casual polo shirt and jeans, with boxer shorts beneath.

19 year old Sally wore a yellow boob tube and a red short skirt red thong type knickers and yellow self supporting stockings.

20 year old Stuart wore an Arsenal football shirt and shorts with matching football socks finished off with trainers.

I ordered them to strip off and I would select what they would wear; once they were naked I turned and began looking through the wardrobe. I selected the following for Carol.

A black platform bra with matching crotch less knickers and finished off with black self supporting stockings. I informed her she was to wear nothing else.

Tom, I informed tonight would be called Tammy; and would be wearing Carol’s red bra, stuffed out with socks, red suspenders and matching fish net stockings; over this he was to wear a yellow see through PVC rain Mac which came to mid thigh.

Sally was given a pair of old navy blue school knickers and nothing else.

I informed Stuart that for tonight he would be called Sue, and he would be wearing a strapless bra again filled out with socks; His sister’s yellow boob tube, her red skirt, no knickers and a red suspender belt and the yellow stocking just freshly removed from his sisters petite legs.

I ordered Carol, Tammy and Sue to remain in the guest room, whilst I took Sally downstairs. I had her lay on her back across the coffee table and secured her arms and legs to the legs of the table. I then threw a tablecloth over her.

I called the other three down and instructed them on their duties for the night;

1. Tammy would concentrate on answering the door until all the guests had arrived.

2. Carol and Karen would be waitresses fro the main part of the party until told otherwise.

3. Sue would cater for the needs of the guests in any way they wanted, but would not indulge in full sex.

4. Everyone would accommodate my guests up to a certain point; they would not allow full sex until I expressly granted permission.

5. When all the guests had arrived Tammy would assist Sue in catering for the whims of my guests.

Around 7.30 pm, the door bell rang and Tammy trotted off to answer it; returning with Paul and Andy. Karen stepped forward with her tray of drinks and did a little courtesy. I mention to the two guys that they were free to handle the goods but must refrain from sexual intercourse until I announced it was time. I whispered to Sue, that some of the guests turning up tonight were bi sexual and would expect certain services from him/her.

Slowly all the guest arrived, with Cleve, Ray and Sonia being last to arrive. I took the opportunity to welcome everyone and laid the ground rules that no sex would take part till later, meanwhile enjoy the food and drinks. Stressing that unfortunately the toilets are out of bounds and we would solve the problem later.

My parting shot was that the servants, Karen, Tammy, Sue and Carol, were here for your enjoyment and please fee free to indulge.

As they began to relax, I noticed that Paul and Pete had collared Karen; Pete was sucking Karen’s left breast as Paul was doing the same to her right, both had fingers buried in her cunt and arse.

Sam and John were likewise engaged with Carol. Only they both had two fingers up her cunt; Sonia was casually stroking Sue’s cock whilst her other hand was inside her husband’s trouser repeating the action on him. Ray was stroking Sue’s arse and I was sure the little jerk of Sue’s body indicated that he had manage to get a finger up him.

Cleve pulled me to one side and pointing at the coffee table asked “What’s under the table cloth only I can see the rise and fall of something breathing!”

I replied “Wait and see; I am sure you will like it when it is revealed.”

I asked for two volunteers to carry carefully the coffee table to the centre of the room, whilst I just fetched something from the kitchen. When I returned carrying the aerosol can of whipped cream and strawberries, all the guests were stood around the coffee table. I pulled back the cover to reveal sally; I then squirted two lines of the cream from her shoulders over her nipples to the edge of her knickers and placed six strawberries along each side. I took a further two strawberries and slipped my hand in to her knickers pushing the strawberries up her already excited cunt.

Then I announced, “Desert is served! Every one is to eat a strawberry and cream form this living dish” “Then the Guests will draw cards for the privilege of eating one strawberry which I have just deposited in Sally’s cunt!” I added.

I produced a pack of playing cards and said “The second card nearest to the Queen of Hearts will eat the first strawberry from sally’s pussy and the one who gets the Jack or King of Hearts will get to not only eat the deepest strawberry but also be allowed to fill her cunt with his own fresh cream” “Which Tammy (Tom) here will then suck out and swallow, whilst Sue (Stuart) will take care of cleaning up the winners cock” I added.

Well after several rounds of cards dealt to each guest, Sonia had the ten of hearts and Cleve drew the queen of hearts. So Sonia went between the bound legs of Sally and began to pull down her knickers. However she was unable to get them low enough to expose Sally’s cunt, so I provided a pair of scissors and allowed Sonia to cut them away.

She then dived in and began eating away at sally’s cunt; Sally began moaning and her hips suddenly began bucking as her climax broke. Sonia stood up with clear glistening of Sally’s cunt juice around her mouth, Ray her husband stepped forward and licked her lips and shared the flavour of Sally.

Cleve moved into place and preceded to lap away at Sally’s cunt bring out further climaxes from her. She was extremely vocal when he began slipping his 10 inch black cock into her tiny white cunt. The group stood around cheering his efforts. I left the living room and slipped into the workshop returning with my work of art.

I placed this near the coffee table and pointed out these stocks were for one of the servants and would then allow all the guests to fuck them but on one condition, any spunk should be deposited on or in the face of the victim. I drew lots between Karen, Carol, Tammy and Sue; to see who would be fastened in the stocks. By manipulation of the draw, I made sure it was Karen who lost (Won really). She was then knelt before the stocks, her hands and head were securely fastened in place and her butt stretched back; she looked especially vulnerable with her 44DD tits hanging down.

The guests then drew lost for the order of fucking my very own cum slut. Cleve agreed to go last with Karen as he was already preoccupied. Sally’s climatic screams were now reaching a crescendo as Cleve’s thrust intensified and he suddenly announced his impending cum. As soon as he withdrew; Tammy (Tom) was between his own daughters open legs and he was hovering out the thick white black baby seed, whilst Sue (Stuart) was busy cleaning Cleve’s impressive cock.

Paul drew his lot and went first, followed by Ray, Andy, Sam, Sonia, John Dave and then Pete with Cleve taking last turn. Paul went behind Karen and slipped his prick into her cunt; he began slamming into her and even managed a couple of slaps to her arse cheeks as he thundered to his climax, Suddenly he pulled out and rushed to deposit his load on Karen’s face, it went in her eyes, hair and the last dribbles on her nose. Ray smiled to his wife Sonia as he slipped into Karen; Sonia knelt by the side of Karen and as her husband fucked away at Karen’s cunt she was pinching and twisting Karen’s nipples. Karen was already climaxing through her second orgasm when quickly Ray pulled out to add his spunk to the cooling load from Paul. Andy quickly followed suit; by the time it got to Cleve’s turn Sue (Stuart) had him rock hard again. I noticed as this went on the look of jealousy on Carol’s face.

Cleve whispered to me “Am I Allowed to fuck her arse as long as I cum over her face!”

I nodded. So he slipped his magnificent member between her arse cheeks and slowly pushed open her anal ring. Because he had already cum, he lasted much longer and had Karen crying out gibberish. Eventually he delivered his load to the already white spunk face mask that was Karen’s face.

When they had finished I released Karen and told Carol to lick Karen’s face clean but not to swallow the cum instead to share it with Karen, by allowing it to drip from her mouth into Karen’s.

Sally was now released from her bound position and helped to stand. She had a beaming smile on her face. I was asked by Andy if that meant that it was free for all time; I nodded. He suddenly grabbed Sue (Stuart) and had him sucking his cock in 10 seconds flat before turning around, bending over a chair and slipping his prick into his arse, Paul managed to get his head between Sue and the chair and as Andy thrust forward, Sue’s prick was forced into Paul’s throat. Sonia grabbed Tammy and knelt in front of him before taking his cock in her mouth, she then signaled her husband who went behind Tammy and slipped his prick into Tammy’s arse. Sonia slipped her hand between Tammy’s legs and managed to grip both male’s balls in her hand; where she started pulling on them.

I again left them to their devices as I fetched a child’s inflatable paddling pool. I placed this on a sheet of protective plastic and instructed Carol to lie in the pool. I then announced “Public toilets are now open”

Pete and Cleve immediately approached the pool and began pissing on Carol, aiming their sprays towards her mouth; Carol allowed her mouth to fill then spit out the golden fluid. Soon others joined in the piss party and Carol was soaked from head to toe as she lay in an ever larger pool of piss. Karen then climbed into the pool and standing at Carol’s knees she squatted slightly and began to add her torrent of piss aiming a trail up from her cunt to each tit before the last squirts hit Carol’s mouth. This time Carol swallowed mouthfuls of Karen’s piss.

When they had finished both girls dashed off to the shower, while John and Dave grabbed Sally; Dave then lay down beside the pool and John pushed Sally down until she was riding Dave’s prick; he then lay between her legs and tried to insert his prick in alongside Dave’s Sally begged them not too as she was already stretched with Dave inside her; I tapped John on the shoulder and reminded him not to hurt her, he nodded and then slipped his prick into her arse.

When the built up a reasonable rhythm, John pushed Sally’s head into the cooling pool of piss, it covered her nose and mouth; Sally thought she would drown until Dave suggested she drink it up. She began drinking the mixed piss.

Eventually using the two guy’s rhythm to gasp lungful of air as she lapped at the piss. Both guys seemed to cum around the same time and when the both withdrew, Dave picked Sally up and placed her in the pool of piss, telling to bathe herself in it and let them see her eject the spunk from her cunt and arse. Soon there were strands of semen floating in the urine.

The party then started to break up; after all it was now 3 am and the last to leave were Cleave and Dave. As everyone left they personally thanked me for an excellent party; with Sonia kissed me as she said she envied the girls getting so much attention and remarked that she was sorry she never got to sample my cock. I suddenly recalled I was the only one still dressed at the height of the party and I was the only one that had not yet cum.

Carol and her family decided to stay over night; and apart from Sally went to sleep in the single bed in the guest room. Sally joined Karen and me in my bed where whilst they enjoyed a 69 session I was able to fuck sally’s cunt, feeling Karen’s tongue bathing my cock as I did so.

niteowluk2003
05-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Training of a Cum Slut.

Chapter 4.

About a week after the party, Karen asked me if I remembered the burger stall man’s comments about the bikers get together on Friday nights. I admitted I did remember but at the moment had no plans about it one way or the other.

“Please Master as tomorrow is Friday, Can we go and see what it’s all about?” she begged.

“Very well, then but I must warn you that I will select your clothing for the visit!” I replied.

Next morning; Karen was up early and was obviously excited, I think when we made love the night before she was already thinking I was one of these bikers. She carried out her normal morning duty of swallowing my fresh load and took all my piss into her mouth in the wet room downstairs.

She quickly dressed for work; but before she could leave; I slipped my hand into her knickers and slowly popped a vibrating egg into her cunt. I set the controls to a slow vibration and tucked the control into her knickers; also I informed her that if she saw Carol at work today she was to show her the control box and ask her to turn it up a notch.

I knew Carol was on the late shift and would not see Karen till half way through Karen’s shift, so the first half she would have a gent buzz going on in her cunt and then later a more intense buzz fro the rest of her shift. Karen knew the only one who was allowed to remove this vibrator was me and now she also knew the only person to be allowed to adjust it was Carol.

I drove Karen to work and then went off to see a film client. As I drove away I wondered if someone on the same counter as Karen would hear the buzzing and get curious. I would have to remember to ask Karen when she came home.

The day seemed to drag until I received a phone call at 4.30pm asking me to pick Karen up from outside the supermarket. I hastily set off and was soon parked outside the supermarket when I saw Karen being helped out by a laughing Carol. I got out of my car and walked over; to see what the problem was! Apparently Carol had put the vibrator on almost full and Karen had been biting her lip whilst serving customers to prevent her moaning out loud. Almost constant orgasms since 2.30 pm had took their toll on her legs as they felt like jelly to Karen.

I got Carol to help me put Karen in the passenger seat, and whilst on the far side from the supermarket; I made Carol open her legs and I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. She admitted the knowledge that Karen was buzzing and have such difficulty from alerting customers to her horny orgasms had turned her on no end. She also added that she would love to be made to do something similar but having seen the results of turning the vibrator up to high would want to try it on low speed only all day.

I withdrew my hand and made Carol suck my wet fingers; she then had to dash off back to the meat counter where they both worked. I told her to imagine every Saveloy (Long Sausage) you sell to be a man’s prick and one that has just fucked you at that. I knew she could never use one on herself because of the food hygiene laws, but the idea in her mind would work just as well.

I then carefully drove a trembling Karen home; obviously Carol had not turned down the vibrator and poor Karen was constantly on the verge of her next orgasm. When we arrived home, I helped Karen into the house only a neighbour stopped us and asked if Karen was ok, as she looked flushed and seemed to worse for drink.

I covered for Karen saying, a friend had a leaving do where they worked and because she had not eaten. The drink had gone straight to her head. She seemed to believe me and I got Karen indoors; just as her biggest climax hit her. She said she had lost count of the number of times she had cum but when Carol inspected the controls, her knickers were already soaking and by now there must be enough cunt juice to fill a wine bottle.

I reached inside her soaking knickers and removed the vibrating egg, before turning it off though I accidentally on purpose caught it against Karen’s clit causing another cum from her. I told her to take her knickers off and raise her tunic bottom. Her cunt lips looked extremely swollen and puffy, her clit stood proud and erect, and I could not resist and knelt down and brought her to yet another climax with my tongue lashing her erect clit.

I then took the knickers and popped them into Karen’s mouth telling her to suck the cunt juice from them. I instructed her to take a shower and I would lay out her clothes for tonight. I had decided on something simple for her to wear. I low cut summer top and the skirt she wore at the party, as the idea was going to be her cunt and arse should receive lots of attention tonight. I made sure there was no bra or panties; she would be on show from leaving my home to us arriving back there in the early hours; plus I loved the way her 44DD tits would poke through the top, and bounce around unfettered by a bra.

When she came out the shower I told her to go to bed for a couple of hours because she looked shattered; and I knew she would be busy again later. Gladly she accepted my advice and I set the alarm for 8.00 pm

At 8 pm I gently woke her with a cup of coffee; telling her that her clothes were already laid out in the guest room and she should wear only what was put out for her. She smiled and sipped her coffee before mouthing the words ‘I LOVE YOU’. I jokingly replied; let’s see if you still love me when we come home later.

I asked “when you were working on the counter, with the egg buzzing away inside you, could you and more importantly could those around you hear the buzzing?”

“I don’t think so, but Tim the department manager kept finding an excuse to put his hand on my arse!” “I also think that carol must have said something, because he came up to me late in the afternoon and asked me to go with him into the big freezer!” she said. “He then took the opportunity to press his groin into my backside as he asked me to pick up some low lying meat packs!”

“I felt his hard cock against my anal ring” she continued. “I was tempted to turn around and blow him right there, but you never said I could do anything if the chance arose! So I did not” she added. “He did manage to feel my tits up though” she laughed. “Then Carol caught us and just said don’t think Ray would too happy to see you two like this!” she remarked. “The little bitch, she knew I was hornier than hell and she stopped my bit of fun!” she finished.

“If he had gone any further you would have ad to tell me and I would have punished you severely, not for cheating on me but for doing so without my prior permission” I scolded.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the clothes I had laid out for her; and she was dressed inside 30 seconds, with only two items to put on. It was now 8.15 pm and I knew it was an hour’s drive to the forest, so I announced we should be going and we could grab a burger at the stall before the festivities commenced. Karen coyly exited the house hoping no one saw her as she got into the car; she was eager for us to get off; I deliberately took my time as I reversed out of the parking space and paused to fasten my seat belt. I glanced across at Karen and reminded her to fasten her seat belt, the belt fell down between those lovely large breasts causing the fabric to pull tighter and outline the fullness of her chest.

I joked that I would need a crowbar to get the seat belt out of such a tight area. Then we drove off and 58 minutes later we pulled in front of the burger bar. Charlie the chef recognized me as I walked over, Karen sat nervously in the car; “Karen come here, now” I shouted over to her.

Reluctantly she stepped out of the car and I heard a low whistle come from Charlie. His eyes were glued to the skirt Karen was wearing he could see her cunt lips clearly through the missing panel. “Where did you get that skirt?” he asked.

“Oh ray adapted one of my old skirts, I take it you approve!” she said excitedly.

“Oh, yeah I approve, If I could only get my old missus to wear something like that, I’d die a happy man!” he quipped.

I ordered 2 burgers and 2 coffees, as I stoked Karen’s bare arse. “You here for the fun tonight!” he asked.

“Yes, if it’s ok!” Karen replied.

“Looking at the way your dressed, darling, it will be more than ok!” she shot back.

Instead of handing the burgers over the counter, he brought them outside and stood beside Karen. He glanced in my direction and as I smiled he slipped a hand between Karen’s legs from the front and was clearly finger fucking her whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Karen closed her eyes and began rocking her hips in time to his finger thrusts.

I coughed, Karen suddenly pulled away from Charlie’s hand as she said “Sorry Master, you never gave me permission to do that!”

I smiled as I replied “It’s ok, after all it’s only natural for Charlie here to want to get in first before everyone else gets here.”

Just then the low rumble of bikes began to grow louder and the first of twenty bikes turned into the car park; sat astride the bike was a hairy hells angle type bloke with a young woman sat behind him. He pulled up on his bike, beside us and looked Karen up and down; before Charlie said “Hi Griff, this is Ray and his slut slave Karen” “She is here to be well fucked tonight” he added.

Griff, smiled and thrust out a grubby looking hand in my direction, I took his hand and gave it a firm shake. Griff then pointed at the woman who had just dismounted his bike and said “This fuck slut is Sandie! She loves to suck spunked up cunts!”

Sandie gave me a smile as she nodded. She looked around 22 years of age with small pert tits; she wore a button down floral dress, with the top 6 buttons undone. I acknowledged her nod and smiled back. “You will get plenty of practice tonight if my slut here obeys my commands tonight” I announced.

Sandie walked round and knelt in front of Karen, clearly examining her cunt; “open your legs slut” I ordered.

Karen immediately spread her legs and Sandie looked up to me and said “This cunts been well aroused, has she got a load up there?”

“Tell this bitch, Karen, Why your cunt is so excited?” I demanded.

“My master sent me to work with a vibrating egg in my cunt on a low setting, and then at lunch time another sub we know and works with me adjusted the vibrations up high and I lost count of the climaxes I have had today, but there is no spunk up me; yet” She replied.

Sandie looked at me and said “May I?”

“Be my guest!” I replied.

With that she began licking Karen cunt, as Griff came over and stood watching. He then said “I swear, this bitch can smell a horny cunt at three miles”
Karen quickly began moaning and thrusting her cunt in the direction of Sandie. “Enough! Bitch!” snarled Griff.

Sandie duly pulled away and stood up showing the glistening cunt juice around her mouth, she then turned to Charlie and gave him an open mouthed kiss, and I saw his tongue flick around her mouth searched the flavour of Karen’s juice. Griff then said “See here we share everything and no one is excluded, so if you want a fuck or a blow job from Sandie, be my guest”

“Maybe later!” I announced. “First of all I want to see this bitch get what she wants more than anything. A multi man fucking” I added.

Griff laughed and said “We are expecting around twenty guys with their other halves tonight, so she will get that alright.”

Karen looked at me wide eyed at the thought of twenty guys giving her a good seeing to. Slowly but surely other bikes and riders began to appear and Griff introduced us to everyone. Just then a pick up truck arrived a large tarpaulin was off loaded. A generator sprang into operation and the tarp began to fill with air making a giant lilo. Griff joked nothing but sheer comfort for us. “Do you like our giant inflatable bed?” he added.

I nodded and said “Well when do we start?”

He replied “Right now!” he answered.

I ordered Karen to pull her top down to expose her tits; she did so as Sandie leaned forward and read the nipple chain tag. “How sweet, it says Ray’s cum slut!” she announced. They led her over towards the large lilo, and I instructed her to kneel. Charlie came over and unzipped his pants pulling out his large prick; he demanded first go because he said he was the one who induced us to come tonight. Karen meekly opened her mouth and began sucking on Charlie’s prick. Griff said “Do not forget, this bitch gets facials only this time!”

I looked around as the men got their partners to unzip them and start sucking cocks to get them ready for Karen. Soon Charlie began spurting his cream all over Karen’s face; she had his spunk in her eyes and her hair, the very last few spurts landed firstly in her mouth and then on her tits. Griff quickly replaced Charlie and began fucking her mouth, again he shot his load over her face, hair and tits. As Charlie came away from Karen, Sandie knelt and cleaned his cock for him. He zipped himself up and offered me a coffee. So I stood drinking coffee as Karen took load after load of baby making sperm on her face and chest.

I stood amazed as male number four began fucking Karen’s mouth with another six at least lined up to take his place. Cock after cock fucked her face and left its load on her face and chest. After the twelfth cock Sandie called a holt and began licking the cum from Karen’s eyes; satisfied that she could now see again, Sandie stepped back and allowed the next man to resume fucking Karen’s face. Every time the man came a shout of the number rang out; thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty. It was the count of the number of guys who fucked Karen’s face. Again Sandie stepped in and licked the cum out of Karen’s eyes.

Twenty three, twenty four, and then the last man stepped forward and started his fucking of her face. By now Karen’s face was unrecognizable, her hair was plastered flat with the drying cum of 24 guys, her face was now covering in thick white sperm; her tits had strands of sperm hanging from each nipple. Her Top was almost transparent where the spunk had soaked in. The twenty fifth guy then announced her was Cumming and a massive cheer went up. I stepped up to Karen and asked if she was alright, she beamed a massive smiled and said “Apart from jaw ache, I am on top of the world, what’s next?”

Sandie said “Come on girls lets daisy chain!” and all the females climbed onto the inflatable and it was like a military maneuver, as female latched her mouth on to the cunt in front of her face, Karen appeared to be centre of attention as Sandie made sure that she had Karen’s face attached to her cunt and a big black woman forced her head on to Karen’s cunt. I looked and there must have been nearly thirty women eating cunt and being eaten at the same time. I just wished I had brought my digital camcorder to record the amazing sight.

For the next thirty minutes; the air was full on moans and groans as woman after woman thrashed out their orgasms. All they guys were cheering the women on as Griff slipped away and brought back a large picnic bench and announce “It’s victim time”

The women began to break up their daisy chain, and they began lining up; Griff said “Karen here is the first victim as she is new here!” he then instructed the guys to tie her on her back to part of the bench. It was pointed out that there was another first timer present who happened to be the black woman who been eager to eat Karen’s cunt. She was led to the opposite end of the picnic bench and she was tied face down with head touching the side of Karen’s head. They were soon kissing wildly as the coloured woman began cleaning up the smudged cum still on Karen’s face.

For the next two hours these two women took prick after prick in either their cunts or the arses, but always the cum shots were deposited on their bodies. Eventually all the guys had fucked one or both of the women; and several of the women has returned to the inflatable and were back sucking each others tits and cunts.
Slowly the number of men interested in fucking these two bound women began to decrease, and they were then released and ordered to lie in the middle of the inflatable, then a plug was pulled and the entire centre panel deflated making a pool area. Then men and woman crowded round and began to piss all over Karen and Samantha (As I found out later) as they all pissed the hollow began to fill with cooling urine. The coloured woman was stark naked but Karen still had on her top and skirt. Soon there was six inches of piss in the hollow with two women splashing around in it. Samantha even dived face first into the piss took a mouth full and nudged Karen before swapping the urine from mouth to mouth.

Eventually the fifty or so people had finished pissing on these two women; they crawled to the edge of the inflatable, Karen came to absolutely soaked in piss and semen. I then pointed out to her that she had no other clothes with her and she would have to ride home like that. Charlie came to her rescue giving her a large bin bag with holes cut for her arms and head. Karen began to undress as Charlie asked if he could fuck her one more time and this time stick his cum where it belonged up her cunt. I replied only if you’re prepared to suck it back out afterwards. Charlie laughed as he nodded.

So behind the Burger stall Charlie, fucked Karen once more and deposited his baby making seed deep in her cunt; he than spent the next ten minutes sucking it back out of her cunt.

Griff came over to me and said “Here Ray, you and your slut have earned these” he placed in my hands a pair if clip on BSA insignia badges. I tore a hole in Karen’s plastic bag dress and attached them to her nipples. Griff explained they were the badges of honour for the group.

Karen was now absolutely exhausted, I had to help her into the car and she was soon asleep as I drove home. We managed to arrive home without any incident and it took me quite awhile to wake Karen when we got there. She went straight into the shower and then bed. I put her soiled clothes in the washing machine before joining her. Just before she fell asleep again she said “Thank You Master, I don’t think that experience could ever be out done” she kissed me and turned over to drift off into a deep relaxing sleep.

freedom
05-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks for sharing that

davesmistress
05-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Great first chapter...thanks

davesmistress
05-28-2007, 01:25 AM
Another good chapter...thanks

davesmistress
05-28-2007, 01:26 AM
well done....thanks again another good series....

freedom
05-28-2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks

freedom
05-28-2007, 01:47 AM
great stuff...thanks

ADavid
Thanx for sharing this with us.

ADavid
Nice addition

ADavid
Nice addition

freedom
05-28-2007, 01:48 AM
thank you

ADavid
05-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Nice addition

niteowluk2003
05-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Training of a Cum Slut.

Chapter 5.

About a week after the party, Karen asked me if I remembered the burger stall man’s comments about the bikers get together on Friday nights. I admitted I did remember but at the moment had no plans about it one way or the other.

“Please Master as tomorrow is Friday, Can we go and see what it’s all about?” she begged.

“Very well, then but I must warn you that I will select your clothing for the visit!” I replied.

Next morning; Karen was up early and was obviously excited, I think when we made love the night before she was already thinking I was one of these bikers. She carried out her normal morning duty of swallowing my fresh load and took all my piss into her mouth in the wet room downstairs.

She quickly dressed for work; but before she could leave; I slipped my hand into her knickers and slowly popped a vibrating egg into her cunt. I set the controls to a slow vibration and tucked the control into her knickers; also I informed her that if she saw Carol at work today she was to show her the control box and ask her to turn it up a notch.

I knew Carol was on the late shift and would not see Karen till half way through Karen’s shift, so the first half she would have a gent buzz going on in her cunt and then later a more intense buzz fro the rest of her shift. Karen knew the only one who was allowed to remove this vibrator was me and now she also knew the only person to be allowed to adjust it was Carol.

I drove Karen to work and then went off to see a film client. As I drove away I wondered if someone on the same counter as Karen would hear the buzzing and get curious. I would have to remember to ask Karen when she came home.

The day seemed to drag until I received a phone call at 4.30pm asking me to pick Karen up from outside the supermarket. I hastily set off and was soon parked outside the supermarket when I saw Karen being helped out by a laughing Carol. I got out of my car and walked over; to see what the problem was! Apparently Carol had put the vibrator on almost full and Karen had been biting her lip whilst serving customers to prevent her moaning out loud. Almost constant orgasms since 2.30 pm had took their toll on her legs as they felt like jelly to Karen.

I got Carol to help me put Karen in the passenger seat, and whilst on the far side from the supermarket; I made Carol open her legs and I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. She admitted the knowledge that Karen was buzzing and have such difficulty from alerting customers to her horny orgasms had turned her on no end. She also added that she would love to be made to do something similar but having seen the results of turning the vibrator up to high would want to try it on low speed only all day.

I withdrew my hand and made Carol suck my wet fingers; she then had to dash off back to the meat counter where they both worked. I told her to imagine every Saveloy (Long Sausage) you sell to be a man’s prick and one that has just fucked you at that. I knew she could never use one on herself because of the food hygiene laws, but the idea in her mind would work just as well.

I then carefully drove a trembling Karen home; obviously Carol had not turned down the vibrator and poor Karen was constantly on the verge of her next orgasm. When we arrived home, I helped Karen into the house only a neighbour stopped us and asked if Karen was ok, as she looked flushed and seemed to worse for drink.

I covered for Karen saying, a friend had a leaving do where they worked and because she had not eaten. The drink had gone straight to her head. She seemed to believe me and I got Karen indoors; just as her biggest climax hit her. She said she had lost count of the number of times she had cum but when Carol inspected the controls, her knickers were already soaking and by now there must be enough cunt juice to fill a wine bottle.

I reached inside her soaking knickers and removed the vibrating egg, before turning it off though I accidentally on purpose caught it against Karen’s clit causing another cum from her. I told her to take her knickers off and raise her tunic bottom. Her cunt lips looked extremely swollen and puffy, her clit stood proud and erect, and I could not resist and knelt down and brought her to yet another climax with my tongue lashing her erect clit.

I then took the knickers and popped them into Karen’s mouth telling her to suck the cunt juice from them. I instructed her to take a shower and I would lay out her clothes for tonight. I had decided on something simple for her to wear. I low cut summer top and the skirt she wore at the party, as the idea was going to be her cunt and arse should receive lots of attention tonight. I made sure there was no bra or panties; she would be on show from leaving my home to us arriving back there in the early hours; plus I loved the way her 44DD tits would poke through the top, and bounce around unfettered by a bra.

When she came out the shower I told her to go to bed for a couple of hours because she looked shattered; and I knew she would be busy again later. Gladly she accepted my advice and I set the alarm for 8.00 pm

At 8 pm I gently woke her with a cup of coffee; telling her that her clothes were already laid out in the guest room and she should wear only what was put out for her. She smiled and sipped her coffee before mouthing the words ‘I LOVE YOU’. I jokingly replied; let’s see if you still love me when we come home later.

I asked “when you were working on the counter, with the egg buzzing away inside you, could you and more importantly could those around you hear the buzzing?”

“I don’t think so, but Tim the department manager kept finding an excuse to put his hand on my arse!” “I also think that carol must have said something, because he came up to me late in the afternoon and asked me to go with him into the big freezer!” she said. “He then took the opportunity to press his groin into my backside as he asked me to pick up some low lying meat packs!”

“I felt his hard cock against my anal ring” she continued. “I was tempted to turn around and blow him right there, but you never said I could do anything if the chance arose! So I did not” she added. “He did manage to feel my tits up though” she laughed. “Then Carol caught us and just said don’t think Ray would too happy to see you two like this!” she remarked. “The little bitch, she knew I was hornier than hell and she stopped my bit of fun!” she finished.

“If he had gone any further you would have ad to tell me and I would have punished you severely, not for cheating on me but for doing so without my prior permission” I scolded.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the clothes I had laid out for her; and she was dressed inside 30 seconds, with only two items to put on. It was now 8.15 pm and I knew it was an hour’s drive to the forest, so I announced we should be going and we could grab a burger at the stall before the festivities commenced. Karen coyly exited the house hoping no one saw her as she got into the car; she was eager for us to get off; I deliberately took my time as I reversed out of the parking space and paused to fasten my seat belt. I glanced across at Karen and reminded her to fasten her seat belt, the belt fell down between those lovely large breasts causing the fabric to pull tighter and outline the fullness of her chest.

I joked that I would need a crowbar to get the seat belt out of such a tight area. Then we drove off and 58 minutes later we pulled in front of the burger bar. Charlie the chef recognized me as I walked over, Karen sat nervously in the car; “Karen come here, now” I shouted over to her.

Reluctantly she stepped out of the car and I heard a low whistle come from Charlie. His eyes were glued to the skirt Karen was wearing he could see her cunt lips clearly through the missing panel. “Where did you get that skirt?” he asked.

“Oh ray adapted one of my old skirts, I take it you approve!” she said excitedly.

“Oh, yeah I approve, If I could only get my old missus to wear something like that, I’d die a happy man!” he quipped.

I ordered 2 burgers and 2 coffees, as I stoked Karen’s bare arse. “You here for the fun tonight!” he asked.

“Yes, if it’s ok!” Karen replied.

“Looking at the way your dressed, darling, it will be more than ok!” she shot back.

Instead of handing the burgers over the counter, he brought them outside and stood beside Karen. He glanced in my direction and as I smiled he slipped a hand between Karen’s legs from the front and was clearly finger fucking her whilst rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Karen closed her eyes and began rocking her hips in time to his finger thrusts.

I coughed, Karen suddenly pulled away from Charlie’s hand as she said “Sorry Master, you never gave me permission to do that!”

I smiled as I replied “It’s ok, after all it’s only natural for Charlie here to want to get in first before everyone else gets here.”

Just then the low rumble of bikes began to grow louder and the first of twenty bikes turned into the car park; sat astride the bike was a hairy hells angle type bloke with a young woman sat behind him. He pulled up on his bike, beside us and looked Karen up and down; before Charlie said “Hi Griff, this is Ray and his slut slave Karen” “She is here to be well fucked tonight” he added.

Griff, smiled and thrust out a grubby looking hand in my direction, I took his hand and gave it a firm shake. Griff then pointed at the woman who had just dismounted his bike and said “This fuck slut is Sandie! She loves to suck spunked up cunts!”

Sandie gave me a smile as she nodded. She looked around 22 years of age with small pert tits; she wore a button down floral dress, with the top 6 buttons undone. I acknowledged her nod and smiled back. “You will get plenty of practice tonight if my slut here obeys my commands tonight” I announced.

Sandie walked round and knelt in front of Karen, clearly examining her cunt; “open your legs slut” I ordered.

Karen immediately spread her legs and Sandie looked up to me and said “This cunts been well aroused, has she got a load up there?”

“Tell this bitch, Karen, Why your cunt is so excited?” I demanded.

“My master sent me to work with a vibrating egg in my cunt on a low setting, and then at lunch time another sub we know and works with me adjusted the vibrations up high and I lost count of the climaxes I have had today, but there is no spunk up me; yet” She replied.

Sandie looked at me and said “May I?”

“Be my guest!” I replied.

With that she began licking Karen cunt, as Griff came over and stood watching. He then said “I swear, this bitch can smell a horny cunt at three miles”
Karen quickly began moaning and thrusting her cunt in the direction of Sandie. “Enough! Bitch!” snarled Griff.

Sandie duly pulled away and stood up showing the glistening cunt juice around her mouth, she then turned to Charlie and gave him an open mouthed kiss, and I saw his tongue flick around her mouth searched the flavour of Karen’s juice. Griff then said “See here we share everything and no one is excluded, so if you want a fuck or a blow job from Sandie, be my guest”

“Maybe later!” I announced. “First of all I want to see this bitch get what she wants more than anything. A multi man fucking” I added.

Griff laughed and said “We are expecting around twenty guys with their other halves tonight, so she will get that alright.”

Karen looked at me wide eyed at the thought of twenty guys giving her a good seeing to. Slowly but surely other bikes and riders began to appear and Griff introduced us to everyone. Just then a pick up truck arrived a large tarpaulin was off loaded. A generator sprang into operation and the tarp began to fill with air making a giant lilo. Griff joked nothing but sheer comfort for us. “Do you like our giant inflatable bed?” he added.

I nodded and said “Well when do we start?”

He replied “Right now!” he answered.

I ordered Karen to pull her top down to expose her tits; she did so as Sandie leaned forward and read the nipple chain tag. “How sweet, it says Ray’s cum slut!” she announced. They led her over towards the large lilo, and I instructed her to kneel. Charlie came over and unzipped his pants pulling out his large prick; he demanded first go because he said he was the one who induced us to come tonight. Karen meekly opened her mouth and began sucking on Charlie’s prick. Griff said “Do not forget, this bitch gets facials only this time!”

I looked around as the men got their partners to unzip them and start sucking cocks to get them ready for Karen. Soon Charlie began spurting his cream all over Karen’s face; she had his spunk in her eyes and her hair, the very last few spurts landed firstly in her mouth and then on her tits. Griff quickly replaced Charlie and began fucking her mouth, again he shot his load over her face, hair and tits. As Charlie came away from Karen, Sandie knelt and cleaned his cock for him. He zipped himself up and offered me a coffee. So I stood drinking coffee as Karen took load after load of baby making sperm on her face and chest.

I stood amazed as male number four began fucking Karen’s mouth with another six at least lined up to take his place. Cock after cock fucked her face and left its load on her face and chest. After the twelfth cock Sandie called a holt and began licking the cum from Karen’s eyes; satisfied that she could now see again, Sandie stepped back and allowed the next man to resume fucking Karen’s face. Every time the man came a shout of the number rang out; thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty. It was the count of the number of guys who fucked Karen’s face. Again Sandie stepped in and licked the cum out of Karen’s eyes.

Twenty three, twenty four, and then the last man stepped forward and started his fucking of her face. By now Karen’s face was unrecognizable, her hair was plastered flat with the drying cum of 24 guys, her face was now covering in thick white sperm; her tits had strands of sperm hanging from each nipple. Her Top was almost transparent where the spunk had soaked in. The twenty fifth guy then announced her was Cumming and a massive cheer went up. I stepped up to Karen and asked if she was alright, she beamed a massive smiled and said “Apart from jaw ache, I am on top of the world, what’s next?”

Sandie said “Come on girls lets daisy chain!” and all the females climbed onto the inflatable and it was like a military maneuver, as female latched her mouth on to the cunt in front of her face, Karen appeared to be centre of attention as Sandie made sure that she had Karen’s face attached to her cunt and a big black woman forced her head on to Karen’s cunt. I looked and there must have been nearly thirty women eating cunt and being eaten at the same time. I just wished I had brought my digital camcorder to record the amazing sight.

For the next thirty minutes; the air was full on moans and groans as woman after woman thrashed out their orgasms. All they guys were cheering the women on as Griff slipped away and brought back a large picnic bench and announce “It’s victim time”

The women began to break up their daisy chain, and they began lining up; Griff said “Karen here is the first victim as she is new here!” he then instructed the guys to tie her on her back to part of the bench. It was pointed out that there was another first timer present who happened to be the black woman who been eager to eat Karen’s cunt. She was led to the opposite end of the picnic bench and she was tied face down with head touching the side of Karen’s head. They were soon kissing wildly as the coloured woman began cleaning up the smudged cum still on Karen’s face.

For the next two hours these two women took prick after prick in either their cunts or the arses, but always the cum shots were deposited on their bodies. Eventually all the guys had fucked one or both of the women; and several of the women has returned to the inflatable and were back sucking each others tits and cunts.
Slowly the number of men interested in fucking these two bound women began to decrease, and they were then released and ordered to lie in the middle of the inflatable, then a plug was pulled and the entire centre panel deflated making a pool area. Then men and woman crowded round and began to piss all over Karen and Samantha (As I found out later) as they all pissed the hollow began to fill with cooling urine. The coloured woman was stark naked but Karen still had on her top and skirt. Soon there was six inches of piss in the hollow with two women splashing around in it. Samantha even dived face first into the piss took a mouth full and nudged Karen before swapping the urine from mouth to mouth.

Eventually the fifty or so people had finished pissing on these two women; they crawled to the edge of the inflatable, Karen came to absolutely soaked in piss and semen. I then pointed out to her that she had no other clothes with her and she would have to ride home like that. Charlie came to her rescue giving her a large bin bag with holes cut for her arms and head. Karen began to undress as Charlie asked if he could fuck her one more time and this time stick his cum where it belonged up her cunt. I replied only if you’re prepared to suck it back out afterwards. Charlie laughed as he nodded.

So behind the Burger stall Charlie, fucked Karen once more and deposited his baby making seed deep in her cunt; he than spent the next ten minutes sucking it back out of her cunt.

Griff came over to me and said “Here Ray, you and your slut have earned these” he placed in my hands a pair if clip on BSA insignia badges. I tore a hole in Karen’s plastic bag dress and attached them to her nipples. Griff explained they were the badges of honour for the group.

Karen was now absolutely exhausted, I had to help her into the car and she was soon asleep as I drove home. We managed to arrive home without any incident and it took me quite awhile to wake Karen when we got there. She went straight into the shower and then bed. I put her soiled clothes in the washing machine before joining her. Just before she fell asleep again she said “Thank You Master, I don’t think that experience could ever be out done” she kissed me and turned over to drift off into a deep relaxing sleep.

freedom
05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
very well written thanks

niteowluk2003
05-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Training of a cum slut.

Chapter 6.

I was contacted by Stuart and asked if I could meet him to discuss something that was important to him. I agreed and met him away from his home; he explained “I have been having this recurring dream; well more of a fantasy really; where I take over my family and dominate them” he said.

“What do you want me to do about that!” I asked.

“Teach me to be the dominant male in my family, like you are!” he pleaded.

“I am not sure it can be taught, it more something that is inside you; which you encourage to the surface” I responded.

“Can’t we at least try?” he begged.

“Ok we will try but how are you going to explain you being missing from home for all these lessons” I enquired.

“Oh, I have thought of that, I will tell them I am working with you on a voluntary basis, helping with your filming etc.” he replied.

“Ok but tell them you need to move in at my place for the time being” I offered.

That night Stuart moved into the guest room at my place; later I called him into the living room and ordered him to strip off. He immediately began to undress. “Stop, Stop” I yelled. “If your going to be dominant then you can’t give in at the first order!” I said.

He acknowledged his mistake and asked what the appropriate response should have been then. I explained a simply ‘Fuck off’ usually works.

“Can we try that again then” he asked.

“No point you are expecting it now!” I responded.

As the days and weeks went by, he became more self confident and assured; and a couple of times he even dominated Karen quite impressively. I told him there was no more I could teach him and he had to now live and breathe the dominant role. That self same day he packed and returned home.

Three days later I received a phone call from Stuart asking me to be at his mom’s home on the Friday night in the role of an assessor; just to see how he was doing. I agreed and asked if Karen was to be with me. He replied “I would rather she was not because I have exact plans for the night and I want it to be a real family night”

I agreed to give Karen something else to do.

On the Friday evening, I set Karen a task to go into Soho and purchase herself some bondage gear that was tailored to her figure. I explained that she should then return home and put it on self binding her to our bed and await my return.

She responded “I take it your meeting up with Stuart tonight; Carol told me he has called a family meeting, so I guess this is it now or never”

I nodded and then left for Carol’s home. When I arrived I was shown in to the living room by Stuart himself. “Not a very good start!” I said. “It does not look good for a Master to answer the door himself!” I added.

“Yes but as the others are not aware of anything for tonight, I thought it better; please do not say anything until after tonight when you can tell me how I have done!” he stipulated.

I nodded as he walked out of the living room and I heard him climbing the stairs. “Mother, Father!” I heard “You should knock before entering our room, son” I heard in Carol’s voice.

“Shut up bitch!” Stuart replied.

“That’s no way to talk to your mother. Lad” I heard Tom say.

“You can shut the fuck up as well you old wanker!” Stuart responded.

“You will both present yourselves down stairs in FIVE minutes, Mum you will be naked and Dad you will put on that French maids uniform you keep hidden under your bed!” Stuart announced. “Or face severe punishment for disobeying me” he snapped.

Then I heard “Sister, You too will be downstairs in five, dressed in only stockings and suspenders!” Stuart announced. “Disobey me and you will not be able to sit down for a month!” he continued.

Stuart then returned downstairs; I gave him a thumbs up, I was truly impressed. Five minutes later not only was his sister stood naked apart from stockings and suspender’s stood in front of me but his mother was stark bullock naked and his father dressed as a French maid also.

“I am going to fuck the two of you in front of this sissy little French maid slut, and then she is going to suck my cum from what ever hole I fuck whilst I fuck her up the arse!” Stuart continued.

He then went up to his mother and placed two love bites one on each breast while fingering her cunt, he had his feminine dressed father sucking on his sister’s cunt preparing her for his fucking. He slowly exposed his prick and demanded that his father suck him to erection.

Then he set about fucking his own sister’s pussy, depositing a large amount of cum up her, all the time telling that she was his personal fucking whore from now on. While his father then sucked the cum from her pussy he bent his mother over the arm of a chair and fucked her anal ring, getting her to describe to everyone how her master was fucking her anal canal.

Again his father dutifully began sucking at Stuart’s mother’s stretched anal ring. He moved behind his father and flicked the frilly under skirt up over his arse cheeks and slipped his still dripping prick into his arse cheeks. As he ploughed in and out he sent his sister over to suck his honoured guest’s prick and to accept the cum into her mouth but not swallow it as his slut dad was to have that honour.

By the end of the night I congratulated him on his first dominant experience and advised him that it was a good start and he would have to find his own level of advancement from here on in.

I then let myself out as the four of them continued to fuck in a mixed daisy chain, noting how he had managed to position his father to sucking on his arse as he fucked for a second time his mother.

I arrived home and slipped up stairs to find Karen dutifully laid bound on the bed as ordered, I took her big dildo and eased it into her cunt as I twisted her over and slipped my prick in to her arse. I whispered to her all that had happened at Carol’s house.

niteowluk2003
05-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Training of a cum slut.

Chapter 7.

It was six weeks since Karen’s visit to the Adult theatre; she was on edge looking for further excitement along her path to becoming the ultimate cum slut. I wracked my brain trying to find the right test for her; I knew we were reaching the point where my expertise was reaching the limit and Karen would soon need to be released to find another Master.

I eventually came up with a new scenario; which I was sure would stave off her ever wilder desires for excitement. So on the Wednesday night, I announced “I have your new test planned for Friday” “I know your not working Saturday; so you can have a much needed lie in then!” I added.

“Yes Master!” she responded excitedly.

“Friday night at 11.30 pm you will dress in Skirt, knickers, and a top, you will also wear a pair of socks and your trainers!” I continued. Karen looked puzzled.

“Why the trainers and socks, master” she asked. “They are hardly an erotic addition” she added.

“Hardly erotic but I think essential” I replied “Besides how many times does my slut need telling not to question her master’s demands” I offered. “Upstairs now, Strip off and get your paddle and hairbrush!” I instructed.

Karen stood and immediately went up stairs removing her clothes as she went. I followed her upstairs and then instructed her “You will now self punish your arse cheeks with twelve spanks from the paddle!”

“Yes Master, I am so sorry, your slut seems to forget her place too often!” she commented.

“Stand in your corner and face the wall bitch!” I snapped. “Now begin!”

Karen Immediately moved to her special corner and the first slap of the paddle hit her on her right cheek, a pink flushed area began to appear; “I said both cheeks!” I reminded her.

She spanked her self again, this time making sure she hit across both cheeks; “One, your slut is sorry for offending you master!” she responded.

“That’s better slut” I replied.

Karen then administered the twelve slaps as requested counting them out as she did so; her cheeks were now an angry red colour, so I knew she had applied sufficient force.

“Turn around slut!” I ordered. She turned around and waited; her hairbrush was one that was oval shaped with wire teeth and made of wood. The back was smooth. “Now take your hairbrush and spank your nipples six times each with the plain back of the brush!” I demanded.

As Karen raised the hairbrush; I stopped her and added “Up on tiptoes, bitch, and the spank will not count if your heels touch the floor!” I warned. Karen raised herself up on her toes and applied the first slap. Again she counted them out; and only had to repeat two slaps because her heels touched the floor. Her nipples were now rock hard and her tit flesh was very red.

“Now you will remain there for 30 minutes contemplating your unacceptable behaviour!” I announced. “Then you may fuck your cunt with the handle of the brush; but you must not cum; with out asking my permission!”

I walked out of the bedroom and returned downstairs; forty minutes later I heard “Master, Master please!” I slowly returned upstairs and saw Karen still stood in the corner trembling “May I please cum now; Master!” she begged.

“Let me see what you have been doing!” I demanded. Again she began fucking her cunt with the hairbrush handle and her hips began involuntary thrusts. “Stop!” I snapped. She stopped the fucking, although her hips continued to thrust for a few seconds longer. She almost had tears in her eyes as she pleaded with her eyes.

I walked up to her and pinched her right nipple whilst I slide my finger lightly over her clit. “Very well you may make yourself cum!” I said as I pinched her clit between my finger and thumb. Her need to cum was so great she actually sprayed her juices all up my arm and her moaning rose to a crescendo.

I sent her to take a shower as I cleaned up the area; she was also allowed to enjoy further cums as she showered and select her own choice of dress when she had finished.

Later we sat talking as equals and I explained that she was rapidly reaching the level where I would no longer be challenging enough to complete her full training; also as much as I loved having her around, I knew she needed to find a stricter more demanding Master or she would forever regret never finding her true self.

She looked saddened at this; until I reminded her that I had predicted this when she first moved in; and the greatest gift of love I could bestow upon her was to release her to find her true destiny. Eventually she agreed and said “when the time comes, my darling Ray, I will leave with a heavy heart but fantastic memories!”

I too admitted it would be the hardest thing I would ever do, but it still needed to be done.

Friday morning; Karen was her usual bubbly self as she eagerly anticipated her exploits to come that night. She went off to work and I got on with my filming duties preparing for new client meeting on Saturday night.

When Karen arrived back home that night; she spent a couple of hours preparing a sumptuous meal and I noticed she drank a little more than normal, another sign of her excitement.

At 10.30 pm; I told her to go put on the things I had requested on Wednesday; “you will find them laid out in the guest room” I said.

Thirty minutes later she returned to the living room; appropriately dressed in the white blouse, black skirt and as she raised her skirt to show me, her red thong type knickers. I announced “At 11.30 we shall go for a drive, at 2 mile intervals I shall stop you will remove one item of clothing at each stop and run around the car five times before getting back in!” “The order of removal will be Skirt first, Top second, knickers thirdly” I added.

“Then the fun will really begin as you will then be allowed to make your way back home here, but you must finger your pussy as you run; and every time you feel your about to cum you will stop playing with yourself and walk until you have calmed down enough to start fingering yourself again and resume running!” I continued.

“In the bushes outside my front door; I have placed your favourite black dildo; you will find it and then fuck yourself to orgasm before entering the house; a word of warning though, if you take too long to get back here, you could be fucking yourself outside in daylight!” I chuckled.

We then climbed in the car; and I began driving. I tossed a pack of six condoms to Karen saying “Oh I forgot to mention that you have to collect all six of those with spunk inside along the route back; failure to do so will result in six buttock slaps and three tit slaps for each one you fail to use!”

Karen blushed and meekly nodded. I headed out towards Epping, having planned the route to give her maximum chance of avoiding detection as she carried out her test. Two miles from home, I stopped the car as Karen climbed out, removed her skirt, and ran around the stationary car five times before climbing back inside. I noticed she was a little breathless, but I put this down to her being so excited.

Two further miles from home, she again climbed out the car and removed her top again completing five laps around the car before climbing back inside. Her nipples were rock hard and her knickers showed clear signs of arousal.

At the next stop, 6 miles from home; Karen nearly chickened out as this was the final stop; she hesitated about getting out but did so and tossed her knickers in my direction as she ran around the car five times. I then turned the car around and drove off.

Karen began rubbing her pussy as she began jogging after the car; half a mile down the road I stopped and secreted the car from view and made my way to near the roadside. After ten minutes I spotted her still jogging along playing with her pussy. Suddenly I heard a noise and a young man walking his dog appeared from the direction Karen was running towards. I stood still and watched.

The guy obviously spotted Karen and stopped as he stared ass he approached. She stopped in front of him and jogged on the spot saying something to him, I saw him nod and then they left the side of the road and out of my view. Twenty minutes later the guy reappeared and smiling walked on his way; Karen then reappeared and seemed to be carrying a used condom. She passed me and I waited a while before returning to my car.

As I approached from behind her, she quickly ducked off in to the bushes as my car continued past. Again I drove a distance in front and concealed the car as I waited to catch a glimpse of her. I was beginning to think something had happened and was genuinely regretting setting the challenge; when I saw her still jogging along, only now she had three used condoms in her hand.

Further down the road again I waited and again saw her pass me still with three condoms in her hand, only this time she was walking. As she turned the corner she ran into four guys who had just come out of the public house by the roundabout. Again she stopped and spoke to them, all five moved away from the road side; later she returned with what looked like a load of condoms in her hand, and as I passed her she clearly had spunk on her face.

Running once again she suddenly stopped and tied all the condoms up and popped them into her cunt before continuing on her way still playing with her pussy. Each time I over took her she would dash into hiding and soon was passing me again.

Eventually she arrived home at 5.00 am a full forty five minutes before the dawn hour, she scrambled into the bushes outside my house and found the plastic bag that contained her dildo, sitting on the small wall that surrounded the bushes she then brought her self to a thunderous climax with the dildo before entering the house where I was waiting.

Triumphantly she showed me the six used condoms and smiled as I asked about the dried cum stains on her face. “I came up with an excuse as to why I was jogging fingering my pussy with the first guy I met; he was walking his dog; I explained that I was doing this as a dare for a university pledge and needed to collect six condoms with male spunk in them; he agreed to help me and we went in the bushes where he fucked me wearing the condom, it was unreal because his dog kept trying to lick me as he was shafting me.” She explained.

“It worked so well I decided to use it again with the next guy I met; which happened to be two brothers; both agreed to help and while one fucked my pussy the other slammed in to my arse” she continued excitedly.

“So far so good!” she continued. “Strange thing was that I could have sworn that the same car kept passing me over and over” she added. “then I ran into four guys from a pub and again the same story gain their help but I only had three condoms left so the fourth agreed a facial shower” She explained. “Its funny but six condoms don’t weigh a lot but after awhile my hand started cramping, so I tied them up and stuck them up my pussy for safe carrying” she continued.

“Finally when I arrived home; I really was in need of a good fucking and could not wait to use my trusty friends here to finish off the job” she beamed. “Although technically I have failed the task: but I succeeded in all that I had control over!” she added.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well every time I was on the verge of Cumming, I stopped playing and walked, but it was out of my hands as I was collecting the condoms, I must have cum several times as they fucked me and donated to my success!” She explained.

She then showered and afterwards made some breakfast before we went to bed and slowly made love. Karen continually talked about her exploit and how it made her feel.

I explained that the car she kept seeing and hiding from was mine! She laughed as she explained “I knew that silly, I may be dumb but I am not blind”

I asked “Why did you dive for cover then?”

“Well if it had been any other car, that’s what you would have expected; so I played along!” she responded.

We both slept in until late afternoon….

freedom
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
thanks for another new chapter

freedom
05-29-2007, 09:41 PM
another great chapter...thanks

01TACO
05-30-2007, 02:05 AM
thanks!

01TACO
05-30-2007, 02:05 AM