PDA

View Full Version : Reporting to Master Ray.

niteowluk2003
05-29-2007, 09:08 AM
Master Ray,
I hope this form of reporting pleases you as much as following your instructions pleased me. I filled it out like a government form as I went along.... sort of diary.

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:51 a.m. (EDT): Begin

PREPARATION.

Freshly Shave your cunt, then shower douche both your cunt and arse.
9:07 a.m. Done, Sir

Dress in a light summer frock, preferably one which buttons down the front and comes no lower than 8 inches above the knee.
9:09 a.m. Zips in back but is short, Done. Sir

You will spend the next few hours meditating about your recent slutty behavour. You will stop playing with yourself for a period of 24 hrs, but will read at least 3 erotic stories during this period.

Restriction period already served, as you know, Sir and I have now read six.

EXECUTION.

Further more only after 2 hours have elapsed from the last story you read,
Read your story around 7:30 this morning so I wait....

you will insert the handle of your hairbrush in to your pussy. Fuck yourself with it until on the verge of cumming. You will not however cum. You may remove the hairbrush, you will need it later.
9:42 a.m. Thank you, Sir

You will then un button your frock, expose your body in the privacy of your own bed room ( actually carried out in the computer room as I'm alone ) and take a ping pong bat apply six slaps on each cheek with sufficient force to cause your cheeks to flush pink and become warm to the touch.
9:46 a.m. Twelve of the finest, Sir

Take your bat with you, remove your frock stand naked in the corner, face into the corner on tiptoe with your lips (Mouth) touching the wall. Wait there 5 minutes and then apply a further 3 slaps harder than before on your cheeks. After this you may come off your tiptoes, 9:53 a.m. ( my heels touched down three times, sorry.. I will pay nude night-time penance tonight in my backyard: six slaps on each nipple with the hairbrush )

you will then turn around pressing your red cheeks tightly to the wall and taking the hairbrush handle in your hand, use the back of the hairbrush to spank your cunt lips. Apply six such strokes hard enough to tingle. 9:57 a.m. Done

All the time your standing in the corner you must repeat to yourself “I am a very naughty little slut, My pervy daddy is right to punish me. I must stop thinking about sucking and fucking Cocks”

Remain standing in the corner for a further 30 minutes . Many interruptions but in corner by about 10:15....
10:45 a.m. Execution done!

Reflection.

Reflect upon the reason you were punished in this manner, confess your recent sins and explain why you are genuinely sorry for your outrageous behaviour in flashing innocent people. Reflect on why you do this.

Forgive me (pervy ) Father, for I have sinned. It has been ages since my last confession .. but in the past seven days alone I have done such naughty things you will NO DOUBT expect me to self-flagellate for days...

* Last week, on a dare, I drove 6 km from my house and took off all my clothes except sox and runners.. then ran home naked.. I was seen by several people
* Before that, I went to an adult movie theatre in Hull and let two strangers fuck my mouth
* Last week I exposed my pussy to anyone who cared to look as I sat on the steps of the War Memorial Monument
* I dared a stranger to strip late at night and then stole his clothes and made him run home in the nude.
* The other day I flashed my bare ass for 15 minutes in the city's busiest shopping mall
* This evening I'm daring a man to jerk off in his pants in another shopping mall.
* and I'm going to let this guy set me up for a multi-blow job / naked run dare sometime soon ( hopefully when it's warm out at night )
Am I sincerely sorry... I'm sorry I didn't chuck my sox and shoes in the trunk... I could get all psychological and say it's because my daddy spanked my bare bottom and made me do naked corner time ( as do you ) .. It could be I flash on dares because my brothers and I always played sexy games and involved their friends too. Maybe I accept dares involving oral sex because Steve made a 'let's pretend ' game of it.. or because I'm a cockaholic.

I think I do all this for fun! Sorry. Am I going to have to do an act of contrition ( other than tonight's breast beating out in the back yard ) ? Or will you let Karl punish me? ( Remember, no hints this time! )

LSHIPM

Finally

Diary,

Email me extracts of your diary on how you feel being told to self punish yourself in this manner, your feelings and thoughts should also be included’

The above is the diary and how I feel? Sore butt, but not sore LOL.. I like the style of order and required reply. It's less serious and heavy than the usual responses I've given Mirror Masters ( some of whom are just plain sickos ), but that's because you're intelligent and you clearly care for me ( shoes, worried about my dad finding out, cautioning Karl about dangers of getting me pissed ) even though you're a real life DOM ( I only half believed it at first.. the film business and all ) and it leaves the degree of pain up to me

Conclusion.

Await my replies and pleasure/displeasure.

Master Pervy Daddy.

I'm waiting.... 11:50 am three hours start to finish.. wow!

01TACO
05-30-2007, 02:11 AM
thanks for the story.

freedom
05-30-2007, 02:20 AM
wonderful stuff thanks