PDA

View Full Version : Carrots for revenge.

niteowluk2003
06-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Carrots for revenge.

Rosey, was a 45 year old, married lady whom I made the acquaintance of through a mutual friend. She stood five feet eight tall and although what would be commonly referred to as a bbw figure, her largish breast had very responsive nipples. She was a very sexy lady who reveled in being told what to do.

I had been seeing Rosey, for a few weeks now. Even though she was married the sexy fun was too good to call a halt. One day whilst chatting on line, She mentioned her husband was an absolute pig and joking she said she wished she could get him back for being so.

I asked “what is your sense of revenge like?”

“I would have no problem carrying out a revenge prank” she replied.

So here is the story of her revenge over a pig of a husband.

I informed Rosey, that she should purchase some carrots, big ones but not too large. She should then whilst home alone beginning around 9.00am by placing one carrot up her pussy, during the rest of the day she should keep the carrot inside her and frequently masturbate herself on the carrot.

Rosey informed me that she managed several cums on the carrot and it felt really weird parading around in front of her unsuspecting husband with it wedge inside her pussy. On more than one occasion she had to be really careful how she sat down and she admitted feeling being pushed inside her on more than one occasion.

When it was time to go to bed, she should again make sure she orgasmed on the carrot and if possible to leave it inside as long as possible. Then remove the carrot and pop it into a plastic bag, put it safe until the following day. She managed to go off to the bathroom and have a leisurely fuck on the carrot managing not one orgasm but three. Fearing her husband may want his conjugal rights, she popped the soaking carrot into a re-sealable plastic bag.

By now the carrot would have soaked up loads of pussy juice and keeping it in the plastic bag would keep it fresh for the next day. Next Morning Rosey had to go to work so the plastic bag was stored in the fridge and upon returning home that afternoon. She popped it back into her pussy for good measure. She said that she felt the chill of the carrot right up her spine but it soon chilled out and after a further three or four session of masturbation with it, she removed it returning it to the plastic bag for later. When she prepared her husbands evening meal which just happened to be a salad, she was to grate the carrot and add it to her husband’s plate.

She took great delight in grating this carrot and even made sure the whole carrot was grated in to place on top of his salad. When her husband walked in he asked what was for dinner and she had trouble not laughing as she replied just a salad.

This done, she sat opposite and watched her husband ate into the special carrot salad. Next day we discussed the facts over the internet. She admitted she had a difficult job not smirking as she watch each fork full of the carrot disappear into her husband mouth.

The poor sucker never even realized the special treatment that carrot had undergone. Even to this very day, she can not look at grated carrot without inwardly smiling at the revenge she took on her husband.

So all you husbands out there, be wary of upsetting your wife, least your food my have that special grated carrot flavour……

davesmistress
06-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Cute story...thanks

freedom
06-08-2007, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the new stuff

Deputy Duffy
06-08-2007, 05:54 AM
Ok that was too funny.