PDA

View Full Version : Got Milk?

thearchivist
01-30-2006, 10:52 PM
I was less than two weeks from my due date and the baby had dropped. Should I make my bowling night tonight or not? I decided, what the hell, why not. I watched the girls bowl a few frames and went out to see if Ken would keep our monthly rendezvous. Sure enough he was parking his motor home in the usual spot. I decided to get it over with and waddled over to it, opened the door and pulled myself in. To say Ken was stunned by what he saw would be an understatement. My breasts had swollen form a C to a DD and with the baby dropped I was carrying low and jutting out like a house. I looked down toward the floor and shuffled my feet as I said, “If you don’t want to I’ll understand,” and turned to open the door. As my hand grasped the knob his strong arms encircled me from behind and he gently hugged me. “You sure you can do this,” he asked incredulously. I turned and kissed him greedily saying, “Believe it or not I’m horney as hell and have been looking forward to this,” I replied. Unlike times past, he slowly removed my clothing, kissing each patch of newly exposed skin as he went. He gently fondled my breasts examining each as if he were seeing them for the first time. He began to suckle my breast as he fondled my pussy. He was slow and meticulously gentle in his rubbing of my crotch arousing my passion. It was than I noticed a change in the feelings I normally had from having my breast being suckled. Normally his suction would cause a constant sense of pressure but this time I felt the pressure build to release. I could feel the milk flow from deep within my body and into his mouth and I cradled his head as he drained first one and than the other. The entire time his dexterous fingers were strumming my now inflamed clitoris and raising my sexual desire to a fevered pitch. I begged him to fuck me and his strong arms lifted me and he carried me to his bed. Ever so gently he laid me on the bed, my body at a diagonal and on my side, so he could fuck me without placing any weight on my distended belly. He laid at a right angle to me and we could look in each other’s eyes as he inserted his massive pole. With each thrust he would stare in my eyes for my approval to continue. I was moved by his concern for my comfort but wanted every inch of his being imbedded in me. His cock in my body felt better than it ever had before. There was no frenzied rush to passions door as we always had. I could not see his cock entering my body only savor the sensation of its passage, as every inch of my cervical canal was alive with feeling. My breasts leaked freely onto the bed as I achieved both a clitoral and cervical orgasm spewing my juices to flood his bed. He took me gently in his arms and we slept for a time. He brought a basin of warm water and a washcloth and sponge bathed me clean than dried me gently. He dressed me slowly taking time to admire each part of me as he covered it up. He offered his hand to me as I stepped out of the motor home and walked me to my car. There he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, our eyes met and I felt whole for the first time in many years.

davesmistress
10-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Thanks...hope others enjoy it as well

davesmistress
11-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Bumped for others to enjoy...great Author...hope they honor us with more stories.....:)

ADavid
11-19-2006, 01:13 AM
hahaha these story are really old. that one was from January

davesmistress
01-02-2007, 11:58 AM
its ok if they are old folks...still hot stories.....and this Author is still a member...just hasnt written in awhile....

freedom
01-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Good story...thanks for bumping it DM