PDA

View Full Version : Humourous true tale...

niteowluk2003
06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Friends of Mine, Gary And Jane, were feeling really frisky one February weekend in Norfolk England, After much persuasion she got Gary to agree to drive in to the local forest, where she had intended to make love on the freshly falllen snow. The Snow was 6 inches deep whenthey arrived.

Still she had wanted this so she removed her clothes and whilst waiting for Gary she lay on her back in the deep crisp snow. No sooner had Gary joined her then she found her arse frozen. so at Gary's insistance she got up and laid on the warm bonnet (Hood) of the car.

Nature took its course until he filled her with his usual vigour, when they suddenly heard a loud round of applause. quickly looking around they were amazed to see a 7 ton army truck complete with thirty soldiers all cheering and applauding them. they quickly jumped naked intot he car and tried to drive off. the car lurched forward over their clothes and hit a tree.

Imagine when the repair truck would have turned up, either two very wet and dirtily dressed people or worse two still naked people having to explain the damage on their car.

I still would love to see the report put in for the ********* pay out on that accident....lol

freedom
06-22-2007, 05:25 PM
oh that's hilarious

01TACO
06-23-2007, 01:12 AM
haahahaha

davesmistress
06-23-2007, 02:25 AM
Hahahah Oh my goodness....hahahahaha

thanks for sharing that

niteowluk2003
06-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Any one else out there with true humorous tales to relate..

It just goes to prove you don't need to be blonde to have a blonde moment...

wizardwriter
07-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Gotta say, fuckin' in the snow has bad news written all over it-

Went up camping at a new site, arriving at near mid-night, saw #4, not the next site, but figured #5- shit-faced, can't even set up the camp, full keg in the truck bed, back it right up to the table, then decide to get a little on the picnic table, with plenty of grunting, groaning and howling-
pass out, wake up at first light, both buck-naked in the middle of about six tents (seems the odd sites were on the other side of the road).

My lady was none to happy about it, I was still drunk, and I think their dog took off with my pants, never found them, and only one shoe. They were packed up and gone in ten minutes, her bitching about never being able to eat on another picnic table again-

Other than the hang-overs it was a pretty good camping trip, needless to say I didn't get no more that weekend-