PDA

View Full Version : Collecting the Rent -

wizardwriter
06-30-2007, 06:58 PM
Jesus, it was finally Friday, which really didn’t mean shit, seeing as two of my crew were out sick the last two days. I was already a week behind schedule, meaning I had to work Sunday as well as Saturday. To say I was in a pissed off mood would be putting it mildly.

My old lady Didi’s car was in the drive, a good hour earlier than normal, and her mother’s wasn’t. Probably meant Miriam was off to the bar early. Back shower was going, grabbed a beer out of the fridge thinking maybe my luck had changed for the better.

Was out of my clothes and in the shower before she was through, knowing I was going to get a little early quick pussy, before taking care of it properly tonight. Startled she turned saying, “Dwayne, what are you doing in here?”

“Miriam, what are you doing with Didi’s car? She left in it this morning. And you’re in my shower, I’d like to point out.”

“Switched at lunch, had it tuned up and the oil changed for her. Other shower is broken, as you well know, and I didn’t want to take a bath. Now, do you mind? I’ll be through shortly.”

“No, I don’t mind. However, this big ol’ thing is hard, and there are only a couple of ways that it’s taken care of, jackin’ off ain’t one of them.”

“You’re fuckin’ kidding? Get out, and I won’t tell Didi–”

“Don’t give a shit what you tell her,” I stepped in the shower, and grabbed a handful of her hair, “but you’re gonna do it after you swallow my load. Trust me, you ain’t getting out of here without getting your tonsils tickled. We can do it the easy way, or the hard way, I don’t give a shit which.”

“I’m not doing it Dwayne.”

“This is how it is, you’re going to suck my dick no matter what. Now, you do a decent job, I’ll return the favor on your pussy before I fuck you.” I gave her hair a tug. “Miriam, you do a half-ass job of it, you just get fucked. You do a lousy job, and you get it up the ass. So, you can get started, and I’ll let you know how you did when you’re finished.”

She ran her hand up the length of my shaft, before dropping to her knees. Was not a lot of room in the shower and my back was pressed up against the wall. Hey, it wasn’t my fault they looked so much alike, well from the back. Miriam definitely looked the forty she was, and she wore her hair shorter, naturally those big titties sagged a bit. As for Didi her twenty-one year old ass was about fifteen pounds overweight, giving them about the same build. At thirty, I fell about in between them. We had some things in common and got along decently, but had I known our marriage included putting up mamma, I probably would’ve passed.

Still, she was doing a damn good job on my cock, but couldn’t get more than seven inches in. Her daughter on the other hand, had no trouble taking all ten thick inches deep. Hell, I bet she could’ve swallowed thirteen with no problem, and she liked swallowing, which I was just about to see if mamma liked as well.

With my first blast she didn’t pull back, just took more in, then sucked it dry. Miriam was a bigger cum guzzler than her daughter. She looked up at me, wiping the corners of her mouth. “Not bad. Dry off, get me a beer, and climb up on the bed. I like the legs spread wide when eating pussy. I’ll be in after I rinse off.”

She was out of there like her ass was on fire, and I don’t think she dried off much, if at all. In no time she stopped back by the shower to give me my beer, before hauling ass for the bed. Hell, I don’t know what her hurry was, unless she was going to start without me.

Sure enough she was frigging that hairy box with three fingers, getting it to make slurping noises, by the time I got out to dry off. Glad she was like her daughter in that regard, I didn’t like messing with dried pussy. I took another slug on my beer before replacing her fingers with my tongue. She slid her slick fingers up to start flailing away on her extended clit.

She finally moved her hand, so I figured she wanted me to give that bad girl a tongue-lashing. Two flicks of my tongue and she was screeching about, ‘cumming,’ so I latched on to her clit and played tug of war while she thrashed about the bed screaming nonsense.

When she was through flopping around I stood and picked up my dick proclaiming, “Time for the kitty to feed the bull dog.”

“I like it rough,” she tells me as I finish my beer.

“Hell, what a coincidence, that’s the only way I know how to dish it out. You want it soft and cuddly go find a fucking woman.” Instead of crawling on the bed I drag her ass back to the edge by the ankles, then swing her legs up in the air, and stuffed her in one thrust. She let out a loud grunt, as all the air went out of her.

Pulling halfway out I started hammering her, sending those fun bags flopping crazily this way and that, not always in the same direction. She grunted like a pig saying, “More! Harder! Oh, fuck me cross-eyed,” while gripping the bedspread like it was a free drink.

I start giving her the full length, slinging the cunt juice that’s running out of her all over the place. Had enough of those wild titties, so I get a hold of them and use them like an anchor, pulling them down on every thrust. She is hollering, “Ow, ooh yes. Ow, harder god dammit! Ow, fuck me! I’m cumming!!”

Let go of one titty and latched on to her clit, pulling it up while slamming deep into her pussy and cumming. She’s huffing and puffing like an out-of-shape marathon runner, sweating as if she just got out of a steam room. “Sorry, about that blow job. Guess, I deserve what I got coming.”

“It wasn’t bad.”

“I couldn’t even take most of it, and didn’t swallow it all. No, I deserve what you said you’d give me if I couldn’t give a decent blow job.”

“Yeah, guess you’re right,” I said, finally catching on. “Crawl over here and get it hard again, then I want you on all fours.”

She crawled over and stuck my dick in her mouth, and once hard, licked her cream off my nuts. “Awright, that’ll do.” Started crawling back to the center. “Hey, stay on the edge. I like my feet on the floor, for a good push. If you need to, spread your legs out to lower your ass.”

“That good?” She asked, backing up to me.

“Yeah, to lube my dick. But, you might want it lower when I shove it up your ass.” While pumping it in her loose pussy, I thumbed her asshole, which wasn’t exactly tight. “Awright, get your ass lower.”

She did as told, and I ran my dick up and down her crack twice, before lining it up and pushing the head past her ass ring, getting her to gasp in pain and clinch her ass cheeks. She relaxed a bit and I pushed in about two or three inches before she gasped and clinched again. I waited and did it again, but didn’t get much farther than the last time. I thought fuck this, grabbed her by the hips and next time she relaxed I sent it home. “Ow-w, for Christ sake, little late, but how about taking it easy?”

“Fine, tell me when you’re ready.”

Hell, I don’t know what she was whining about, she was already pushing back into me. I started pistoning it up her ass, the full length, and she has the bedspread in a ball screaming into it.

“Dwayne, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” My wife screamed at me from the bedroom doorway.

“Collecting the rent your mother owes. Go get the camera babe, I’m up to my nuts in her shitter. She loves it in the ass as much as you. And I want a picture of the mess I left her cunt in. You know a real close–”

“You don’t see nothing wrong with this?”

“What? Ain’t like she’s about to stop, or not liking it. Hell, she’s already done sucked my dick twi–”

“Oh Jesus, I’m cumming again.”

“Hell, I rest my case.” I pulled out of her ass saying, “I’ll get a picture next time. You can clean her up–”

“I’m not doing that–”

“What? You ate plenty of pussy. Clean her up, and she can do you–”

“She’s my mother.”

“So what? You ain’t paying shit for rent around here either. Clean her up, then she can get you ready for the same. I’m going to go order a pizza, and wash my dick.”

The End-

freedom
06-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the new story...that's a hell of a way to collect rent..lol

wizardwriter
06-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I had a crazy ass roofer marry some young thing with a very dysfunctional family- and that little tale was based on the truth

freedom
06-30-2007, 09:44 PM
you know what they say...truth is stranger then fiction...lol

wizardwriter
06-30-2007, 09:53 PM
All the time- hands down

01TACO
07-06-2007, 01:22 AM
awesome story!

wizardwriter
07-06-2007, 01:39 AM
thanks

hawk9934
07-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Very good wizard, is there going to be a part 2 with the wife and mom together?

wizardwriter
07-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Have no idea, Hawk- I just wake up and write whatever crawls out of my head (things get lonely up there and need out)

Nightwater
07-14-2007, 08:05 AM
It is a bit of a scarry story for me. My mother-in-law is in the other room and turns 89 in a month. I changed the idea to my wifes friend. It worked just fine. Thanks.

wizardwriter
07-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Hell NW she wasn't 89 and i met her, she scared the shit out of me- What's even funnier he used to nail her everytime she passed through town, and his wife was a fucking little cutie- go figure
glad you liked it i got a bunch more floating around have fun-

Ident112233
10-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Wow thats a different way of collecting rent lmao

wizardwriter
10-14-2007, 05:36 PM
yep,but what are you going to do live there free