PDA

View Full Version : Carol's Big Beautiful Ass

usedtichue2
07-16-2007, 07:33 AM
My wife runs a home based business. Part of the success of her business revolves around helping others succeed in their personal business. It has been very lucrative for us. The main reason why is because my wife really believes in people and is very wise in how she helps to invest in them. Thus, their success helps to make her a success. I love it because it helps people to realize their dreams both financially and personally.

But that is not the main reason why I am writing this story. The main reason I am writing you this story is to tell you about Carol. Carol is one of the people who my wife has taken on and is helping her to truly succeed. It is amazing to see what is happening in her life.

There is something else that is amazing about Carol. She has this wonderful big, beautiful ass. The first time I met her, my initial thought was, “Damn baby, how did you get all of that in them jeans?” It is not that Carol is fat at all. I actually believe that she is in pretty good shape. I just think that she has been endowed with the luscious, round ass. If you were to take her measurements, I believe that her’s would be 36-24-46.

As many of you who have read my stories know, I am not shy about admitting that I am an “ass man” through and through. I have to confess that I would make it a point to greet Carol when she came in because I was hoping to catch a glimpse of this dream of an ass.

Well one day, my wife had taken my son to his mommy and me class. I was sitting at home trying to get some work done on the computer since my wife and I share it. And I know that I would have at least three hours of uninterrupted time.

After about half an hour or so, my concentration was broken by someone knocking on the door. I peaked out of my office window and there stood this big, beautiful ass stuffed in a skirt.

“Hey Carol,” I said as I opened the door.

“Hey is Hannah here?” she asked as she walked in the door.

“No, she took our son and they went to his mommy and me class.”

“Well, do you mind if I drop some stuff off for her?”

This was not an unusual request being that my wife had people coming over all of the time to drop things off. Also, this was my chance to walk behind that curvaceous ass. So, I followed her into the dining room where she laid some items onto the table.

Now I have to update you, I was not expecting any guest so I had not gotten dressed yet. I just had on a t-shirt with my PJ’s and I do not wear any underwear when I sleep. I like to be free and give my boys some room.

Unfortunately, my cock started to grow because of this ass that just walked in front of me. As Carol turned to walk away, I thought I saw her look down at my crotch which at this point was semi-hard.

“Al, may I ask you something because I need a guys opinion?”

“Sure, shoot.” I was thinking that she was going to ask me about the home business.

“My husband thinks that my ass is too big and that I should consider getting it reduced. What do you think?”

“Turn around and let me look at it.” Of course I had ulterior motives.

She spun around in front of my and I felt my cock twinge again.

“My, is that for me?” She said as she eyed my cock.

“You know, there is something else that my husband will never do that has always been my fantasy.” As she said this, she walked over and grabbed my cock. She started stroking it as she spoke.

“I have always wanted to be fucked in the ass but my husband would never go for it.”

“Carol, I have always wanted to fuck Hannah in the ass but she has always told me no.”

Right then, Carol worked my cock through the hole in my PJ’s as she stated, “Well, it sounds like both of our lucky days.”

“Mmmm what a beautiful, black cock you have. I have also fantasized about fucking a black man. So I get to kill two birds with one stone.”

Carol took my cock into her mouth and started blowing me right their in our kitchen. At this point, I already knew what my plan was. I was going to bend her over our kitchen counter and fuck her from behind.

I could tell that Carol had an agenda. She was not sucking my cock to get me off, she was sucking to just get me hard.

“One second Carol,” I said as I pulled up my pants and ran into my bedroom. I opened my drawer and pulled out a bottle of astroglide. A great lubricant if you ever need it. I ran back into the kitchen and I saw that Carol was thinking like me. She had her pants down to her ankles and she was bending over the countertop.

I dropped my pants and put some astroglide on my cock. I then pushed my cock right into her cunt as she was bending over.

“Damn, your cock is so thick. I can feel it stretching me open.”

Once I got my cock in, I begin fucking her from behind.

“I love the feel of your cock but do not forget our fantasy that just have to fulfill,” she panted as I begin to drive my cock in harder.”

I put some astroglide on my hand and started working two of my fingers in her ass as I laid the pipe into her from behind.

“Oh my goodness, that is it. My husband would never do that. Oh it feels so good that I am about to cum”

Right then, Carol jerked on my cock. She trembled so hard that she almost fell onto the ground. I grabbed and stabilized her until her orgasm subsided. Then I pulled my boy out of her ass and started placed the head of my cock right at her arse.

“Here is the moment of our dreams Carol.”

I opened up her ass cheeks and started pressing my cock in. I could tell that Carol was in pain with each inch that entered her ass. So with each inch, I would press my cock in then I would give her a couple of pumps and a moment to get adjusted to my cock filling her ass.

“Oh god, your cock is so big. It hurts but it feels so good.”

It took a good fifteen minutes to get all of my cock into her ass. But when I did, I started to work my cock with bigger thrusts into her ass. I have never felt a sensation like this before. I was tighter than some pussies that I have fucked.

Carol was great because she started working my cock as well. She met each thrust pound for pound. Pretty soon you could hear my balls slapping against her ass. I reached around underneath us and started working her clit.

“Oh that’s it, I am going to cum again.”

Sure enough, she started to jerk on my cock and this was enough to send me over the edge. I shot my load into the bowels of her ass and loved each moment of it. Finally, I gave her ass one hard slap and pulled out. There was so much cum that her had to use a paper towel to clean it all.

Carol was the best ass of my life.

davesmistress
07-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Great Story...Thanks

cum4me
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
nice story
keep em cumming

bumlover
11-16-2007, 12:51 AM
nice one hope there is more to come