PDA

View Full Version : Safe First Anal Experience

wizardwriter
07-22-2007, 04:04 PM
A young newbie dudette asked the question on how to make anal sex pleasurable for the lady- I responded by saying foreplay, foreplay, more foreplay- relaxation is the key-

She replied she would have to re-learn being as they both like aggressive sex. I responded with I could give her written instructions or a demonstration. Well, she didnít see how I could fly all around for demonstrations and I said I was a good writer and get the message across

So I get this message-
Give it to me. I am very interested in knowing how to get him to do this easily. He can be aggressive and I don't mind that, but there I do. So your help will be much appreciated lol

I wrote her-
alright sweetie, need some info first
you ticklish? where?
you like your ears? played with, kissed, sucked?
what about toes-
any extra sensitive parts, besides your delicious nipples and clit? Usually it will be behind your knees, elbows, neck armpits or below
Wizard

She gave me her particulars-
I am ticklish on my feet and stomach.
With my ears I enjoy hearing his breath, not directly in them but by them, and that sometimes throws me over the edge.
Sensitive parts are really only my nips. Love them to be played with and not in a soft touchy type of away.
I am into more submissive role. Always curious and adventures(sp?) Grab me by the back of my neck and I am off to the races! I am simple but can be complicated in one of my moods. I have to go but if I think of any thing else I will write you.
Good luck lol

I start off with-
Has nothing to do with luck sweetheart, it has to do with tender loving care and trust in your loved one/partner-
You can graduate to harder stuff in the future, you must be seduced which is as much a mental state as physical- so a little beer/wine/smoke is cool (no stimulants) Oh, DO NOT get wasted, thatís how dudes usually nail you dudettes, just a little buzz!!

Safe First Anal Experience-

Should lay out a beach towel on the bed, or can do it on the floor, but my ladyís comfort is the utmost concern- this is not a wham/bam thank you maíam thing, itís a love session and you should plan on an hour or two minimum. Youíll have more than one orgasm, if you havenít before youíre about to get a first (or should I say a pair or better).

You start on your tummy, arms comfortable, rather at your side or over your head. I begin at your shoulders, massage them (with thumbs out digging a bit deeper than fingers for good tissue massage), kissing your neck, ears, and back til there is no tightness.

Go to your bottom and I massage with both hands each cheek, and gently, just barely run my finger up your butt crack (not even thinking of penetrating) when youíre lightly moaning I go to your feet, placing each in my lap and massage them (make sure my hard-on touches you, so you know how much I like this). I rub your calves, thighs up to your bottom but stop.

Absolute best is an ostrich feather, actually two, but you can use a hand towel. If feathers, I stand away from the bed and gently brush the feathers up and down your body, stopping now and then to kiss here or there (neck, back, behind the knees, both in succession not just one, butt checks, elbows, just below the underarm, both sides and both of them.)

You should be moaning constantly, or humming. I rub your cheeks, gently spread them, then run my tongue down you before running circles around your rosebud. Do not try to push it in, thatís your decision, you will probably start wiggling your bottom wanting more attention, then Iíll slip it in (tongue, no finger).

It is possible you want some serious attention and be willing to try, but I pat you on your bottom. ďRoll over baby.Ē More than likely you will not wish to, so a swat or two might work, if not, then I have to tell you Iím going to stop.

Look at that my little hottie hops up and settles back down on her back, showing off her hard nipples and glistening pussy. Because you have been good I lick around the edge of each of your areolas, then around the nipples before just sucking on the nipples, finally I suck in as much of your delicious titties I can get into my mouth.

No doubt your legs are spread and I kiss your thighs, knowing whatís coming you spread your legs farther, and I lick your sweetness for being such a good girl. You grab my head, and I have to stop. ďNo helping honey, hands on the bed, and keep them there.Ē

Being a stinker Iíll tease your clit with little tongue flicks, blowing softly on your exposed clit, and if my girl is close. Iíll slip a finger in your hot little pussy and take your clit in my mouth, sucking hard. With my tongue swirling around your cute clitty you enjoy a hard orgasm.

I back off, let you calm a bit, then use the ostrich feathers over the front of your lovely body. If you start to giggle, I skip over that part, because relaxation is the key. Time for the oil, (your favorite edible oil, prefer strawberry, but one of the oils that warm you up is good too) spending plenty of time on your titties and pussy. When I have you nice and slick I pick up your feet, gently pushing them towards your shoulders, til your bottom is off the bed, then I lick your rosebud. I can easily push it in, and you like me in you, wanting more, but still not time.

Lower your legs, I step away, and pat your bottom. ďBack on your tummy, sexy.Ē

Now I donít have to tell you twice, and you make yourself comfortable. You immediately start humming at the oil massage, and thereís a beach towel under you, so I donít spare the oil. Also rub the sides of your titties, youíll raise trying to get more attention, but I gently push you back to the bed, kissing you, telling you youíre a bad girl (do not spank you now, but afterward Iíll discipline you properly).

Youíve gotten plenty of kisses and reassurances I love you, and any time you want to stop itís done, no questions asked. No doubt youíll beg to be fucked, and want to suck dick (thatís a non-no) youíre to do nothing but beg.

I get between your legs and lick your slick butt crack, itís mostly your sweetness not strawberry, (um-m, probably spend too much time on you, sticking my tongue deep into you, but youíre not complaining). Now, itís time for a finger, well-oiled, should be no trouble, (Iíve made sure my nails are cut short and filed, checking for hangnails and rough skin). While rubbing the small of your back I slowly insert my finger, no more than the first knuckle. Putting slight pressure downward pull it back, nearly out, then pushing against one side I slide it back in. Youíll determine depth by raising up to take what you want. Once my finger is fully in your bottom Iíll slowly wiggle it, running circles around your rosebud, stretching you out.

Pull my finger out, and give you my tongue, while oiling up a second finger. I repeat the process with the two fingers, while constantly massaging your back. Now Iím above average thickness, but two fingers work well, even the first time.

If youíre dealing with an extreme thickness you might take a toy the first time or two. Another thing to do is use both index fingers, then stretch your lady a bit. Can also slip a thumb in your bottom, laying my hand at the top of your butt crack, push my thumb up as if making a fist, thatíll stretch my cutie nicely.

Alright sweetheart, here it comes, the most important step, you Ďlittle ladyí are in control. You can take me while Iím laying down, sitting down on my rock hard dick, but do not recommend this method to begin. (Youíre muscles are tense just holding the sitting position, or even on your knees. However, in the future all positions are wonderful).

Stay on your tummy, I get between your spread legs, you raise up half a foot, if youíre very relaxed Iíll wrap a pillow in a towel, (depending on height difference it might take two pillows) and put it/them under your tummy. Iím behind you, and adjust myself so the head of my dick is on your rosebud (both well-oiled). Now, dick in hand I rub the head in circles around your rosebud, no pressure Iím not trying to enter you, just want a constant motion, while rubbing the small of your back.

Your sphincter muscle will be flexing, and youíll be able to feel it loosen, tighten. You keep backing into me, just a constant pressure. Youíll feel a tightness lovely lady, but the flex will be more pronounced, because of the circular motion itíll flex, so I make sure to wiggle my dick as much as possible.

If it doesnít feel slick enough, stop and oil it. Most likely youíll get half of the head in, without any trouble, but takes a while to stretch your sphincter (without pain that is). Although with as relaxed as you are it could slide in easily, but your goal is just taking the head, so no thrusting back, just a constant push.

Now darling, thereís going to be a little tightness, but itíll feel so good, and Iím whispering how hot and sexy you are, how much I love watching you slide back on my dick, and how much I love you. (This is so important, I need to take my ladyís mind off what sheís doing to herself. Back rubs and love talk is perfect, if everything is lining up right I might lean over to bite your neck or blow in your ear, but itíd have to be perfect for first timers.)

Anyway sweetheart you should have the head of my cock in your bottom. Iíll keep wiggling my dick, as you flex your muscles getting used to the fullness. You might try clenching your butt cheeks, or arching your back, that gets a lot of parts moving. Once you, I MEAN YOU, darling, feel comfortable keep backing into me.

Youíll probably get another inch or two in before thereís a tightness, donít rush, Iím not going soft any time soon. Fact is Iím telling you how hard I am, how tight your bottom is, how slick, how hot, how happy I am, and how much I love you.

Soon as youíre getting close to backing into my hand I remove it, rubbing your back with the other, NOT grabbing your hips and helping you. Sorry honey, you gotta do all the work here, Iím just a dick.

Once my balls are nestled against your thighs, you stop, relax, and get used to me fully in you. When you start sliding up and down me I then grab your hips. If you want, reach down and finger your clit, but youíll probably need both hands on the bed, because youíre squealing, ďFuck my ass harder.Ē

Now these are directions I can listen to, and do. Youíll have an orgasm shortly, and I pull out immediately, even if I havenít cum, which is doubtful. After orgasm dick in your bottom can go from pure heaven to pure hell in seconds, and you donít want to end this on a sour note.

On the other hand, after you calm down, and with a bit of cuddling youíll probably be up for more sex. Nothing up your bottom, and make sure I wash my dick. You could do more anal the following night, but I suggest you wait til the following weekend. Look at it this way, one bad experience can easily destroy five good ones, and youíve waited this long, whatís a few more days.

there you go, you cute little dudette- hope it's helpful, and it only gets better
PS- Oh btw- Ostrich feathers are fun with a sub, mask covering her lovely eyes, crop in one hand, feather in the other, um-m, delightful, my lady you never know what's cumming, well besides you
have fun dudette,
Wizard

I add the site messages only take so many words- questions or whatever please feel free to e-mail at:
wizardwriter@att.net
Can usually catch me any time I've been trying to sell some of my stories, so I'm always working- you can see a lot of my stuff in non-erotic, not just a dirty old dude

So, another lovely dudette gets a hold of me- she wants a demonstration, or at least the instructions, and I would love to fly all over the world performing such the admirable task as Stomping Out Anal Sex Ignorance, but I hate lines and Iím probably on the no-fly list by now-

Still I send a note- okay lovely lady-
Being a man of my word off it goes, and I get lovely thank youís from the ladies-
This is all posted so, now I get three lurkers PMing requesting said information, apparently they will post- I do so, then post the instructions on the thread-

Since everyone has appreciated it, and at least two dudes have wholeheartedly agreed I thought I should post it mainstream, and there it was above.

So, there are certainly other ways to handle this delightful task, but I guarantee no pain to speak of and the lady is far more comfortable knowing sheís in control instead of the dude just ramming her.

Just another helpful tip from Mr. fuckiní Wizard

davesmistress
07-22-2007, 09:51 PM
thanks Wizard

frozen_north
07-22-2007, 10:48 PM
Great thesis wizard:D I almost think we should put this in a "how to" section.

wizardwriter
07-22-2007, 11:22 PM
FN- yeah freedom and me were talking about it, yeah there's a lot of folks out there go about a lot of things the wrong way- And it got some of the lurkers out, well they PM'ed me for this-
DM- you're welcome

jaguar
07-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Well done wizard, wish you hadn't stolen my ideas tho, is that virtual plagiarism? ..lol... But seriously that was well put together. Let's hope some other people learn that patience is a virtue and you have to give something to get something.

wizardwriter
07-23-2007, 06:46 AM
hey, beats getting them drunk as hell every time

jaguar
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Hell yeah...lol....and cheaper...loltm

gypsy
07-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Very well said very ones first anal should likes this or very close to .
So thank you Wizard for posted this .

g00ber
07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
If you are a male wanting to try anal on your partner for the first time(or even the 10th time) then use this method and not only will it be a pleasurable experience for both of you but your partner will appreciate it much more than if you just get her drunk and use the old and frankly unbelievable "oops it just slipped in" method. If you are a female wanting to try anal then show your partner wizards post or even print it. Unless he is pigheaded he should realise this is great advice and it is what you would like and should follow it as best as he can.

wizardwriter
07-23-2007, 03:56 PM
I've already had reports of success with said method- And while not my thing this could also work for dudes, rather your dudette or dude is seducing you- and that's the key seduction more than fucking

g00ber
07-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey I will pass on the tips to hamish. He will be dying to try them out :D

wizardwriter
07-24-2007, 05:20 AM
shit, I thought his constant leg humping was bad

jaguar
07-24-2007, 07:01 AM
I've already had reports of success with said method- And while not my thing this could also work for dudes, rather your dudette or dude is seducing you- and that's the key seduction more than fucking

Well said ww. Couldn't agree with you more. Because the main aim is to have experience the pleasure as much as you do ;drool

BlueGirl
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Thank you wizard for this and may many more people get the chance to read this and be fortunate to experience this. Thank you again!!:p

wizardwriter
07-24-2007, 03:38 PM
You're welcome the oh so sweet BlueGirl- it's getting quite a bit of circulation and making some dudettes very happy, their dudes too
have fun,

Badlybent
07-25-2007, 03:32 AM
Since the government shells out money for all sorts of things I think you should apply for a butt funk grant. Wouldn't it be more fun to go around and give demonstrations? Hahaha.

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 03:41 AM
Hell, Bent I'd settle for just transportation money, I'm thinking the title of Professor Butt Fuck sounds cool, teaching Anal 101

Kristin
07-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Hehehe "Professor Butt Fuck" - just love that tilte, Wiz *hugs*
You know I love this article - but alas, I have no candidate to try this with...
Thanks for a lovlely read - very, very hot!!!

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Um-m, a little beauty from Norway,
yum-yum- it was one of my more fun stories because of all the feedback i got before, during and after writing it. Who knows, always wanted to visit Norway-

Kristin
07-25-2007, 06:42 AM
Yay! You know - I have a guest room.... or would you rather like to see my bedroom? Heheheh - I know where I'd like to have you sleeping, sweetheart ;)

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 06:45 AM
Let's go, I'm a wizard

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 06:45 AM
and I'm not talking about the guest room

Kristin
07-25-2007, 07:28 AM
Hehehe .... want to help a lady in need, sweetheart?

wizardwriter
07-25-2007, 07:38 AM
Don't I always

darcylynn
09-30-2007, 03:15 AM
God...I think you could fuck my ass with a telephone pole using that method. I love anal sex but I remember my first few times were not that pleasureable. I have anal sex often now and I love it but I have never met a guy that was that patient.

wizardwriter
10-01-2007, 04:14 AM
there's a few of us DL, half the fun is the foreplay, especially if it involves a little light bondage too

darcylynn
10-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Emmm...bondage and anal sex ....Add a little sexual torture to that too. Oh my...I'm making myself wet.

wizardwriter
10-01-2007, 11:59 PM
hm-m, my kind dudette

niteowluk2003
10-02-2007, 05:21 AM
Another great story Wizard...thanks

wizardwriter
10-03-2007, 04:45 AM
welcome niteowl

blueshark
10-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Perfect instruction. My first Anal was similar but she knew exactly what to do. How cool is the human body? Yum.
I like the way you write. Nice job.

wizardwriter
10-11-2007, 11:09 PM
thanks blueshark,
it can be a lot of fun or a one time thing, and nothing wrong with taking your time- I say bring a lunch and make a day of it
Wizard

Kristin
10-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Jeah,,, Wizard has a magic way of writing.... always very, very hot..... ;)

wizardwriter
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Thank you Kristin, but you help kosejente, and are always very, very hot