PDA

View Full Version : What was that? (a joke)

Deputy Duffy
07-25-2007, 09:06 PM
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

She hears him mumble "Nurse" from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

"What was that?" The embarrassed nurse gushes.

He mumbles again into his mask.

The young nurse replies with a blush. "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other.

Then, she takes a close look and says, There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,

"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely......

A r e - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?

:rolleyes:

BlueGirl
07-25-2007, 09:13 PM
lol that was funny! :)

davesmistress
07-25-2007, 10:39 PM
HAhahahahahha you kill me Deputy Duffy...hahahahaha

g00ber
07-26-2007, 05:53 AM
loved that one:D

niteowluk2003
07-26-2007, 07:11 AM
Great one Deputy Duffy,

Have you heard the one about the two women playing golf?

They are waiting patiently on the first tee for an all male foursome ahead of them, when one woman says, "Go on they are far enough in front now, you will never hit them from here!"

Reluctantly the second woman tees off and shouts fore. The ball flies like an arrow, hits one of the guys and suddenly he grasps his hands to his groin and collapses.

Rushing over to the prone man the woman apologises and says "Look let me check that out for you as i am a physiotherapist!"

The man shakes his head and says "No it will be alright!"

The woman insists and quickly un-does the guys belt and slips her hand inside his trousers and begins massaging his testicles. after five or six minutes she asks "Is that any better?"

The guy manages a slight smile as she replies "Yes but my finger still hurts like F*** "

g00ber
07-26-2007, 07:14 AM
aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha FaF niteowl

BlueGirl
07-26-2007, 02:35 PM
LMAO that was good!

Deputy Duffy
07-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Great one Deputy Duffy,

Have you heard the one about the two women playing golf?

They are waiting patiently on the first tee for an all male foursome ahead of them, when one woman says, "Go on they are far enough in front now, you will never hit them from here!"

Reluctantly the second woman tees off and shouts fore. The ball flies like an arrow, hits one of the guys and suddenly he grasps his hands to his groin and collapses.

Rushing over to the prone man the woman apologises and says "Look let me check that out for you as i am a physiotherapist!"

The man shakes his head and says "No it will be alright!"

The woman insists and quickly un-does the guys belt and slips her hand inside his trousers and begins massaging his testicles. after five or six minutes she asks "Is that any better?"

The guy manages a slight smile as she replies "Yes but my finger still hurts like F*** "

---------------

Nice one but you blew the punch line....

It's supposed to be....

The guy manages a slight smile as HE replies "Yes but my finger still hurts like Fuck."

cum4me
10-19-2007, 01:09 AM
lol not bad