PDA

View Full Version : Through the Light

Pages : 1 [2]

freedom
08-27-2007, 02:24 AM
"Yes I was sure. It's just that when it was happening I could hear a wolf howl. It felt like my body was twisting. It startled me. But dear it wasn't fear of you."

Ana set up and stretched. Her hair fell in her face. She gasped as she saw white strands. Looking to Kelan confused he pointed to a mirror. There before her stood a stranger. The girl she looked at had longer hair. It was still her deep read but the front of her hair was frosted with white. Her green hazels eyes were a brighter green. Her skin was almost porcelain white. She smiled as she watched Kelan step up behind her.

"Wait I thought vampires couldn't be seen in mirrors?"

wizardwriter
08-27-2007, 04:20 AM
I bat a harpy away, wondering where the hell the pixies were, and why they hadn't given me warning. I half turn, and one straddles my face humping away. "Where's-s Malinas-s? You gots-s his-s s-scent."

Swatting away one ripping at my britches I peel the feathery bitch off my face, cursing my keen sense of smell, as the monster squirts me. "Yeah, and now I got yours, haven't seen him for better than a day. Back the fuck off, or I'm gonna be fucking you bitches up."

"Yes-s that's-s what Malinas-s s-says-s."

"Does-s s-sis-ster," one ripping at my britches hissed, "done did."

"Yes-s, two-timing elf, does-s three of us-s, no call, s-sneaks-s off in morn, rat bas-stard."

"Yes-s," the one in the dirt got up, "leaves-s elf s-spunk all overs-s no helps-s tongues-s little, but no clean feathers-s."

"Hey," I held up both hands, "ran across his trail back a ways, headed that way." I pointed, and when they looked away I pulled my blades, getting in a defensive stance. "Now, you ladies wanna go settle your score have at it, or I can carve you up. I'm just passing through to Dark valley."

"Not this-s way you not." The bigger of the three came closer. "You los-st wolfman, yous-se s-superhero in fores-st, not like wampire, s-silly batman."

"He Llod's-s boy, s-sis-ster?"

"Yes-s," the third rubbed her hands together, "you thinks-s like me?"

g00ber
08-27-2007, 10:03 AM
"But of course, please forgive my ignorance Ana, I believe that in the human world they are many myths that surround vampires, most of them contain no truth and some are twisted versions of the reality that is our kind. As you can see, the legend that says vampires cast no reflection is just a phallusy. You will learn in time that we are nothing like the monsters that mortal minds have us cast as"

Kelan lightly cupped his hand over Ana's cheek, brushing soflty back through her hair until it rested just under and behind her ear.

"You will remain as beautiful as the night sky, and as radiant as the dawn sun for all eternity my love. I am pleased that you would bestow such immense honour on me, that you would show this deep a trust in me. Know this my Ana, I will never break that trust and I will never let you down nor cause you harm. You are the most beautiful soul I have ever seen, we are as one, destined to be, for it was so written before our paths even crossed, a love that could not be broken despite the best efforts of my brother"

Kelan paused for a moment and gazed into Ana's eye's, eyes that were now filled with vibrant green and that gave out a feeling of warmth and love. He could sense that his brother was getting nearer and knew that soon would come the final battle between them. This caused a mix of emotions inside his soul, he had hated his brother deeply for what he had done but he was still his brother. He didnt want for the moment with Ana to end but time was running out for them.

jaguar
08-27-2007, 10:09 AM
Malinas heard the harpy's cry,but thought that if someone made them cry, that someone would be able to take care of himself.
So he kept going north, thinking that Gurnar was ahead of him, and knowing what he was going for.....

wizardwriter
08-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I looked at the three harpies, and wasn’t liking the lustful gleam in their eyes. “Ya’ll just plant those bird legs on the ground, or I’m going wolf on your asses.”

“Yes-s, s-sounds-s good.” She shrieked, and about ten more of the bitches rose up out of the trees to my right, and about that to my left.

“This might be tough, but you three bitches ain’t gonna see the end of this fight, I’m gonna fuck you up.”

“Yes-s, you are,” the big one cackles, “fuck us-s good, we s-shows-s you way to Dark valley.”

Oh, this wasn’t going to be good, either way it played out! “Just you three, and I ain’t doing no face feathers.”

“Deals-s,” the big one shrieked, “changes-s wolfman, fucks-s us-s good.”

I was so going to kick Malinas’ ass.

freedom
08-28-2007, 06:47 AM
Ana still didn't feel quiet whole. Something was at war inside her. She shrugged it off figuring that it was her body adjusting to the change. Turning back to the mirror she admired herself. The freckles were gone along with the frizz in her hair. It hung on long silky curls.

"Thank you Kelan for sharing this with me. It means a lot to me. I promise you I'll stand by your side against your brother. I have so many questions though. So many things I don't understand."

Taking his hand she walked to the window and looked out at the star filled sky. She wanted to know about their father. Her mother she had a hard time believing was from this world but there were many things that she was trying to understand. Why had Grunar done this? He had seemed to want to help her so badly.

The thought came to her mind, did he trap her in wolf form on purpose? It was like he was waiting on her when they entered the woods. She also recalled him saying he had called her here.

"Had you tried to contact me in my world? Grunar said he called me here. Why would he do that? Makes no sense unless he wanted to use me against you. I don't understand why your brother would do such a thing."

g00ber
08-28-2007, 05:56 PM
" I did not become aware that you were still alive until you turned of age, since that day I have waited for you to return. Many nights I have visited your home in spirit but alas I could not communicate with you, unlike my brother I cannot pass through the portal in physical form. As for why my brother would call you here that much is obvious, he had intended to turn you, as he did, then use my love for you to weaken me enough for him to finally kill me. He is more than capable of such an act against his own family. "

Kelan looked at Ana wondering if she was ready for the awful truth about his brother, almost scared incase she thought him capable of the same thing being as they were of the same blood. The look in her hypnotic eyes told him she wanted the truth no matter what so stealing a breath he continued.

"We were all shocked at the first acts of attrocity that came, people started to dissappear at first then we started to find bodies clumsily hidden, their throats ripped out and their blood drained. It was not long before we found the bodies more frequently and each time the injuries inflicted upon those unfortunate souls grew more and more savage. The day your mother disappeared I came upon a village just south of the castle, every single inhabitant had been torn apart, their skin rendered from their bodies. Noone had been spared, men, women, children even the dwarf helpers had been slaughtered. That wasnt what sickened me the most though, every single female who's eyes remained in their head looked as though their soul had been torn apart, their faces distorted with a pain that no normal being could inflict. My father and I came across 7 other villages that shared the exact same fate. We had to stop my brother, I journeyed north to find him and my father turned south, normally I could have sensed where my brother was but either his bloodlust had hidden his thoughts from me or he had help from another being, perhaps a daemon. When i could not find him I returned to the castle but my father never came back. The only reason I could think for this was that grunar had killed him also. There were no more massacres after that but I knew my brother still lived, he hid in the forest, protected by pixie magic so that I could not find him. Now he is out of the forest and is nearby adn I will have revenge but I need your help."

wizardwriter
08-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Their scratching and biting gets me into werewolf form, and I resist the urge to grab a pair of legs and make a wish. One flies down on my dick, while another is trying to land on my shoulders. I bat her off, but the way her eyes lit up I think she liked it.
The biggest Is riding my dick, wings flapping, shrieking into the air. Look up and we have an audience of twenty circling overhead, squirting in the air.
I made a mental note to kick those pixies in the ass for getting me in this fix.
Another lit on my shoulders knocking me to the ground.

freedom
08-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Ana turned back to the window. Anger filled her that Grunar could do such things. There was a howl in her mind. She shook her head and thoughts of her mother flooded her mind.

Ana was only 3 as she sat by her mother's bedside. Her mother had always been very ill. She closed her eyes and leaned against the window seal. She remembered her mother laying on the bed smiling at her.

"It will be all right child. Stay here and be safe." She looked over Ana at the woman Ana had always called her Aunt Stephie. "Keep her away from Llod. Don't let him have her. He has twisted his other children into war. I never want her to go back there. My magic will keep her heritage hidden."

Her mother had began to cough and Ana was taken out of the room. This was the first time she had remembered this moment this clearly. She was even colder inside for some reason and the wolf howl she heard in her mind stronger.

Turning to face Kelan all of it faded as she looked into his sad eyes. Her memories flew away like butterflies scatter by running children. How could she let this man suffer? He needed her not her daydreaming. Grunar was close she could smell him easily. Her anger filled her eyes and she walked to Kelan.

"I am ready to fight by your side my love. I will not let your brother destroy this place."

jaguar
08-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Malinas was hoping that Gurnar was ahead of him, though the cacaphony behind was starting to make him wonder.....

g00ber
08-29-2007, 09:00 AM
"Then we will fight as one my love, my brother is......engaging the harpies around the base of the mountain at this very moment. They will keep his concentration long enough for us to reach him undetected. You must show no mercy with grunar and do not hesitate for even a second or we will lose to him. Remember what he has inflicted upon you and use that to spur you on."

wizardwriter
08-29-2007, 09:14 AM
bitches got me on my back and the feathers are flying, as they flighty bitches must think i have three cocks.
It's all i can do to keep them off my snout, and there ain't three of them.
We're rolling towards the forest, and I can feel Kelan, on his way.
'You two little morons quit-" I spit, "bitch get off my face. quit laughing and look out."

jaguar
08-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Malinas saw Kelan fly out overhead and realized the Gurnar was BEHIND him! So Malinas and his brothers started heading back at a quick jog.....

freedom
08-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Ana held Kelan's hand as they headed out after Grunar. The wind through her hair was amazing. The forest flew below them quickly and he brought them down right before a clearing at the base of the mountain.

The howling in her mind was louder but she shook it off as a trick of Grunar and went ahead with Kelan.

g00ber
08-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Kelan strode quickly towards the tangled mess that was grunar and the harpies.

"ENOUGH" Kelan's voice boomed above the harpies screeching and almost at once they halted their sexual assault on grunar and crawled away looking like scolded children.

"Go and take care of the Elven that are coming this way from the other mountain, Malinas is among them"

As soon as he had mentioned Malinas' name the harpies screeched and took to the skies, they would slow down the elf long enough for Kelan and Ana to deal with grunar.

"Hello brother"

jaguar
08-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Malinas saw the harpies and said to his brothers "Don't let them slow us down!" And as one, they aimed their bows at the harpies......
And long after their arrows had pierced the harpies, you could still hear their cries of anguish as they were clinging to the last drops of their life...
Malinas and his brothers kept going....

g00ber
08-29-2007, 09:54 AM
The elves obviously didnt realise that this was a ploy by the devious harpies to get them even closer to them. No weapon could kill a harpie, magic or otherwise, the only way they could die was by too much sex. They jumped upon the Elves as soon as they were close enough. 4 harpies to each elf, but 6 of them made a beeline for MAlinas.
"Caught you at lasssssst Maalliinaasssss, We needs yourrr seeeeeeed and wee will nottt let you passs without"

There was no escape from the harpies, malinas had no choice but to service these creatures, grunar would have to fend for himself, just as he had left malinas to do the same.

wizardwriter
08-29-2007, 10:14 AM
"Kelan," I tried to wipe the harpy spunk off my snout, "you come to finally join me against Llod?"
I look over at Ana. "And what of you sister, what is it your heart, or Ravens?"

freedom
08-30-2007, 06:39 AM
Anger at what he had done to those people flooded her mind. She spat on him and hissed, her fangs shining in the moonlight.

"You're scum. This night shall seal your fate. You'll pay for what you did to those people."

g00ber
08-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Before grunar could react to Ana's tirade Kelan evaporated in a cloud of black smoke only to reappear behind his brother, drawing a silver sword from underneath his cloak at the same time. With lightning speed he slashed his sword upwards at grunar who with speed to rival his brothers had turned and raised his axe to deflect the blow that was aimed at his throat.

jaguar
09-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Malinas serviced the harpies until they couldn't move. Unfortunately the elves couldn't either until they had had some food. So they cooked up one of the harpies, ate her (the other harpies couldn't even move enough to save her) and then carried on towards the castle.

wizardwriter
09-01-2007, 06:27 AM
His blade bounced off my ax leaving me a clear opening to lop off his fang-faced head with a backhanded swing, but i chose to back away from him. "I take that as a no. Llod will be happy to know he's polluted your mind so thoroughly that you're so blood-thirsty as to not to listen to reason. You're Ana was so certain you'd see the light."

freedom
09-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Ana waited until Grunar was speaking and leaped on his shoulders and bit down hard into his collarbone. Her fangs tore away a huge chunk of meat. The smell of his blood set something off deep inside her. She fell hard to the ground unable to hold on to him.

Inside her mind the vampire and wolf fought for control of her body. They crashed together in a heap. Her body arched with the force of it. As quickly as it started it ended. Neither had won but had become one inside her mind. As they melded together the brothers memories over whelmed her.

They were fighting the wrong enemy.

g00ber
09-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Kelan's blood boiled
"You dare accuse me of being bloodthirsty, you are the one who slaughtered women and children. Father didn't pollute my mind as you say, he showed me what you really were. How dare you speak of him that way. Though I would expect nothing more from his murderer."

Once more Kelan's body exploded in a mass of smoke only to reappear to the left of grunar, he thrust his sword towards grunar, aiming for his heart so that he could put an end to his brothers killing and lies.

wizardwriter
09-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Kelan was never one for subtlety in battle tactics, always attacking the back of his opponents, as he had when we were young. Soon as he did his little smoke trick i rolled with Ana as she fell to the right and had her by the throat before she could rise. I looked at Kelan released her and leaped away from them both.

jaguar
09-02-2007, 05:18 AM
Malinas and his brothers were almost in sight of the castle....

freedom
09-02-2007, 05:23 AM
Letting the fog clear took longer then Ana liked. She felt odd. The speed and lethalness of the vampire still lingered in her but the loyalty and brute force of the wolf was there too. It was like they had come to an agreement.

The two men stood facing each other when she managed to clear her eyes. Her body reacted on instinct. She rose the her feet in one fluid movement. Before they knew what had happened she was standing between them. She knew neither would harm her.

"Peace."

She spoke this one word in a voice that flowed like a river over smooth river rocks. Deep yet quiet and strong.

g00ber
09-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Kelan stopped in an instant, he found himself torn between conflicting emotions. The rage that had built up inside him through the years of loneliness begged to be set free upon grunar, the source of its pain. At the same time he could see something in Ana's eyes that rooted his very soul to the spot. No matter how much the rage howled and bellowed he wouldn't, he couldn't hurt Ana.

wizardwriter
09-03-2007, 11:30 AM
"So, if we're not fighting," I smiled, "you want a beer?"
I stuck my hand in the air. "You pixies three beers."
One came flying my way and I caught it, other two were headed Ana and Kelan's way.

freedom
09-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Ana took the beer out of the air and set it on the ground.

"Thank you but there are more important things here to deal with. Kelan your brother is right. You fight the wrong enemy. Your father is to blame for all that happened. With both your powers combined in me it opened up blood memories. Your father set you on each other so that he could terrorize and do as he pleased. He was going to take me for his own. He didn't care that I was his daughter."

Kelan was trying not to lose his temper. The tension in him was plain.

"Do you think we can talk and work together? Or will you not see peace come for us all?"

She looked from one to the other. Her power was not held in check at the moment and it rolled from her in waves.

g00ber
09-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Kelan could not believe what he was hearing, for years he had hated his brother for what he had done to everyone but mostly because of what he had done to Ana. Now he was supposed to believe that it was all a lie fabricated by his father for his own nefarious plans. Had it been anyone else who told him this he would simply have taken them as traitors and killed them but it was Ana instead that stood in front of him and he knew she wouldn't lie to him. His Ana, his one love, his destiny... Suddenly a thought rose in the back of his mind, he tried to quell it but it continued to grow until he could ignore it no more.

"If what you say is true, that my father has told me nothing but lies....... then we were never meant to be, never destined to join but for his own evil plan."

Kelan's heart sank at this realisation, he could handle the fact his life had been a lie, he could handle the guilt with hating his brother for so long over something he had nothing to do with and had tried to explain to Kelan but he was breaking apart at the thought that he and Ana were not to be as one. This reality was the one thing that was killing him from inside. He now knew that his father would have known this when he set in motion his plan so many years ago, If grunar and he hadnt killed each other by now then this would be certain to kill him. A different kind of hate and rage built up inside Kelan now, he might be doomed but he wouldnt let his father away with this and he certainly wouldnt allow him to lay his hands upon Ana.

"You have my sword Ana, and I can only offer you my deepest apologies brother. Father will not succeed with his plan, we will see to that. I will help for as long as I can but you may have to finish him between you. You will have more than enough power to do this Ana with grunars help, The wolf inside you was never gone, I see that now. It has joined with the vampire."

Reaching out Kelan took the beer into his hand

"I will drink with you for perhaps one last time my brother"

wizardwriter
09-04-2007, 06:08 PM
"Damn brother," I sat on my haunches, and downed the rest of my beer, "over dramatic as always. You act as if it's all lost, we're not dead yet."
I held up my hand. "Beer me."
A bottle got flung my way, and I caught it. Popped the cap and downed half of it. "And you little sister," I swatted her butt, "quit biting me." I sighed. "Go give Mr. sensitive a hug and tell him it'll be okay. We got shit to do."

freedom
09-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Ana smiled at Grunar. He took everything in stride and it never seemed to bother him. She laid a hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek softly before moving to Kelan.

"Don't let hate ruin the one pure thing you have Kelan. Keep it in your heart and lose not faith for all is not lost. There will be a future once we are done. None know what it maybe. Rejoice in reuniting with Grunar."

Feeling the surge of power ebbing from the joining of the wolf and vampire she sat down between the two men. The beer she had set down was empty and she heard and invisible burp.

"If you're going to drink the damn thing at least refill it for me!"

She laughed to release the tension in the air and chugged the beer once it refilled.

g00ber
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Kelan's mood lifted upon hearing Ana's heart warming laugh.
"I suppose you are both right, though we still have the matter at hand of how to deal with the evil that is unfortunatly our father."

wizardwriter
09-10-2007, 11:03 PM
"He can't stand up against the three of us, he knew that and tried to sever our brotherly bond." I snorted. "But it's the hellspawn he will summon we need to deal with first."

I finished off my beer. "We should be leaving directly, unless you want to be here when Malinas returns. He's not going to listen and will fight."

freedom
09-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Ana took a deep breath and smiled. Things seemed right in the world for now. Kelan was a gentle soul despite the darkness that had grown in him. Grunar was cut from the same cloth despite his rough exterior.

She stood and walked between the two men as they headed out towards their goal. The sun was rising and she couldn't help but smile as she watched the sun lift over the trees. She felt like she was in a dream.

wizardwriter
09-11-2007, 09:43 AM
It was well after dark when we stopped and I looked about, "Don't get out much this far east, how far is the portal?"

g00ber
09-11-2007, 11:54 AM
"The portal lies to the north just beyond the desolate plains of the Cargour plateau. It is there that the hellspawn will attack us, I warn you now that they will attack from below so be on your guard. I wish we still had the harpies as they would have been able to smell the hellspawn from a mile away."
Kelan brushed his hand unconciously across his swords hilt as he surveyed the Plateau that span as far as the eye could see from east to west.

freedom
09-12-2007, 05:21 AM
Sensing Kelan's discomfort Ana put her hand on his back in a soft reassuring touch. The span before them was wide and flat. It offered little if no cover from attacks.

"This is going to be hard. We have to combine all our powers and work as a team."

She turned back to the open expanse before her and sighed. That could be their burial grounds. Out there somewhere was hellspawn. How many or from where they would come? God only knew. This was the point that would make them or break them.

wizardwriter
09-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I held my hand up. "Beer me."

a beer came flying through the air, then two more i sat on my haunches. "Looks like we'll set up camp here for the night. Better rest up, we're not going to get another chance before meeting op with pops."

freedom
09-14-2007, 05:31 AM
They finished setting up camp and Ana walked to the edge of the trees where it opened out to a view of the plateau. The stars were shining bright. The moon was still fairly high in the sky. Ana loved the night sky.

A sudden cold feeling wrapped around her heart. In the distance a dark black cloud blotted out the stars. It was growing and coming towards them.

"Uhm....Guys!!! I think we have a problem!!"

g00ber
09-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Kelan viewed the skyline for a moment, wondering what magic was in the cloud when all of a sudden he realised just what it was that he was looking at.

"It looks like father grew restless on waiting and has sent his hellspawn after us now. Ready yourselves, we will be joining battle sooner than expected. Oh and Ana you may wish to change"

Kelan drew his sword and stood ready, facing the fast approaching dark cloud.

wizardwriter
09-14-2007, 08:05 AM
"Damn," I shook my head, "was really hoping to polish off a few beers first." I looked around and sighed, "Between those two outcroppings, we make our stand there, they'll not be able to surround us."

I looked up to the heavens. "Boys can you fetch me my weapons locker. You two help yourselves."

freedom
09-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Taking a deep breath Ana let herself shift into her new form. The height and muscle of the were combined with the speed and lethalness of the vampire.

They made it to the outcropping just as the wave of hellspawn broke over the front of the opening. This was going to be a long and bloody fight. The demons came at them at lighting speed. Everything seemed to become a blur. One monster after the other fell before her claws. The wave broke for just a moment and she looked around for the others but the monsters were still too thick.

g00ber
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Kelan withdrew his sword from the lifeless carcass of the hellspawn before him, as he did he spun on his heel, his sword held upside down slashing the sinew of the necks of 2 hellspawn on the turn then whilst holding the head of another he sunk his fangs into its neck and tore the foul creatures jugular from its body. Kelans body disintegrated only to reform behind the hellspawn that had been but a heartbeat ago about to strike him down. With an upward strike he thrust the blade up through the base of his foes deformed skull until it emerged from the front of its face slicing through its left eyeball. A momentary shreik escaped the hellspawns mouth before it fell silent. Kelan could sense his brother and Ana were faring similarily well considering the odds.

wizardwriter
09-14-2007, 09:37 AM
In werewolf form I've got a double-bladed axe in each handed cutting a 10' path through the hellspwan, with the pixies sending fireballs at their flanks, adding to their confusion. A horn sounded in the distance and the creatures retreated, possibly to regroup.

freedom
09-15-2007, 05:06 AM
Ana was covered in black ooze from the hellspawn. Trails of red ran through the black grime where they had landed a few blows themselves. She quickly made her way back over to the men.

Both seemed winded but ok.

"I wonder if he was testing us?"

The cloud of hellspawn had receded but never totally disappeared from view. A flash was seen off into the distance and the cloud grew. It approached slower then before.

"They are prepared this time. Do we have any special weapons or spells?"

wizardwriter
10-27-2007, 08:35 AM
"Yeah," a beer zipped towards me and i snatched it out of he air, "best wet your whistles," one of the brownies said as two more beers went flying through the air. "they'll charge you once more, hoping to take down one of you, then it'll be dark."

I finish off the beer, then toss the bottle. "Don't sound good." hold up my hand. "beer me, please."

another bottle came flying. "Cause it ain't fucking good, dumb ass," the other brownie informed me, "dark when hellspwan is at its peak, ain't good at all, gonna need sanctuary for he night and get him to come out in the day, but he ain't gonna fight in the day unless..."

freedom
10-27-2007, 08:54 AM
She looked over from where the voice came from, "Unless what? Don't leave a sentence like that hanging. Unless what??"

A beer came her way and she downed if before trying to wipe some of the grim off her face.

"We don't have all day...spill it."

wizardwriter
10-27-2007, 09:21 AM
"Oh I get it, don't have all day," the brownie was in the midst of a belly laugh, "get it brother?"

I was going to say something, but the other cut in first, "Better knock it off cuz ya don't want her going bitch on our ass. Bad enough we had that deer-humping elf trying to kill, she might succeed where his inept ass failed."

"Hey," I downed half the beer, "answer her and lay off the bitch remarks."

"Fine," one of them replied, "it was the dog bitch, not like we were calling her a cunt, right?"

"yeah," the other laughed, "that one ain't got to meanings. well, I mean it does, cuz if you want her cunt, she might be happy."

"yep, yep brother, call her a cunt, and chances are pretty good you ain't apt to see it anytime soon."

"Hey," I hollered, "get to the point."

"Right," they both giggled, "well, it's kinda her cunt's the answer." They both started laughing. "You want the old man, do her."

"Yep," his brother concurred, "throw a fuck in his bitch and he won't care what damn time of the day it is."

freedom
10-27-2007, 09:29 AM
"Wait you're telling me that the key to drawing him out in the day time is for me to have sex? That makes no sense! What will that accomplish?"

Ana was blood red. She'd fucked when she was first turned cause she couldn't control it. But this was different.

"Besides, who fucks me? Grunar or Kelan or...." she paused a second, "Both?"

wizardwriter
10-27-2007, 09:51 AM
"Kelan, you perv," one of the brownies snorted, "you're not in Tennessee any more. Sheez!"

"He has a point, if it's Grunar or both, he'll wait to kill you all, seeing as you're a damn slut. "but if it's Kelan, the old man will get jealous as hell, and hopefully attack."

"Well," I scratch my head, "guess I'll have another beer or two."

''course,'' one of them snickered, while the other threw me another beer, ''we're assuming batboy can do it, you know, fucky, fucky."

"yeah," other was howling, "and last more than a minute, in case the old man is dosing. Yeah, don't want him missing it."

"Oh brother, shit he can't be worse than the elf, i seen rabbits take more time than him, the half-minute wonder."

"Yeah, probably why none of the deer complained, they didn't even know they got done by the flash."

g00ber
10-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Kelan's heart beat faster at the plan that was being proposed. He wanted nothing more than to be with Ana but he wanted to be sure it was what Ana wanted as well, if she wasn't willing then they would have to find another way. He turned to face Ana, gazing into her eyes,

"This will only work if you want it to my Ana, you need to be absolutly certain about this."

freedom
10-30-2007, 07:35 AM
She looked into his eyes and smiled, "I'm willing, oh so more then willing."

Taking the last step or two towards him she kissed him softly while running her hands over his shoulders and back. A playful thought came into her mind and she stepped back grinning.

"If you think you can handle me baby."

wizardwriter
10-30-2007, 07:55 AM
"Oh how sweet brother, and sister," I shiver and finish my beer, "that just sounds creepy and like you oughta both talk with a southern drawl."

I give you a head bob, "Too bad them hellspawn critters ain't going to let you enjoy yourselves, unless you're near as quick as the elf." I slap my brother on the back. "But look at the good side, you got something to fight for."