PDA

View Full Version : Through the Light

Pages : [1] 2

freedom
08-05-2007, 12:22 AM
She glanced down at her watch. She knew she was going to be late for the biggest party of the year. She was halfway down the street when she decided she could cut across the field in front of the woods and maybe just make it on time.

She pulled her long red hair back out of her face and took off at a run across the field off to her right.

"Come on, Ana. You can do this." She assured herself as she made her way across the field.

She was almost half way to the other side when she saw an eerie bluish white light breaking the dark line of the trees. Curiosity got the better of her and she took off towards it. Just inside the tree line was an old house with a cellar. The door was open and Ana crept inside letting her adventurous spirit lead. When she reached the bottom of the stairs the white light glared and she was blinded. She felt dizzy and her stomach churned. The spinning in her head made her pass out just as the light began to dim.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 01:14 AM
I notice the portal flash as I tread the path to the misty mountains. Looking again, I notice a young lady lying on the grass with a dazed look on her face.
"where....where am I? she asks.
"Relax, you've come through a portal to the land of Argan. And where are you from?"
"Earth," she replies," I was just exploring a house cellar when this really bright light got in my face. Then the next thing I knew, I was here."
I tell her," you've come through an entry portal. To get back to your own world, You will have to go to the exit portal. But beware, there are many dangers to face on the road there."
"But how will I get there?"
"I could be your guide. What is your name?"
"Ana," she replies, "and yours?"
"Malinas"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Off in the distance was the low rumble on thunder, and might have come from the north. A flock of crows took to the air, never a good sign.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 01:25 AM
"Well," I ask, as I hear the thunder< " Do you want me to guide you?"
Ana replies"Yes please."
"There is a price and some protection I must help you with before we start."
"Price?"
"yeah, but we'll talk about that later. Now as for the protection, first you must remove your top...."

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 01:29 AM
they're twinkling lights off in the distance, getting closer

freedom
08-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Ana looked at this man like he was crazy. She wasn't taking her top off for anyone. What kind of protection was that?

"I don't see how my taking my top off is going to protect me?"

She turned her back to him suddenly nervous as the thunder continued to rumble over head.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 01:32 AM
"Well, I must put some protective runes on your body so certain....things.... won't attack you."
Seeing the twinkling lights, I add, " and we don't have any time to lose."

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 01:35 AM
the wind picked up and it was if to say 'trust the fairy'

freedom
08-05-2007, 01:41 AM
Ana looked over her shoulder at him. The wind was causing the trees sway dangerously as she watched.

"All right but don't get any ideas," Ana slipped her shirt off of her body leaving just her bra covering her large D cup breast.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 01:48 AM
The wind gasped, ‘Nice titties.”

jaguar
08-05-2007, 01:50 AM
"Ok, but in order for the protection runes to work they must be written in your blood."
With that, I stand behind her, putting my hands on her hips. I then lean over and slowly lower my mouth to her neck. Ana shivers as she feels my breath against her neck. I then put my mouth to her neck, nipping lightly before I sink my teeth into her neck, drawing blood.

freedom
08-05-2007, 01:56 AM
Sensations ran through Ana's body. The pain turned to pleasure as she found her self sighing as he broke the skin on her neck. She suddenly pulled away from him in a mix of shock and surprise.

"Ok...I think that's enough." Her voice quivered with emotion.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 01:58 AM
'fiesty, i like fiesty'
'um-m, I want her right titty this time'

jaguar
08-05-2007, 02:02 AM
"But I need just a bit more blood. Here, I'll show you what I mean." With that, I begin to draw a star on her tits, but her bra gets in the way.
"Here let me take that off so I can do a proper job."
Ana shivers (and not due to the wind!) as I continue to draw a star on each of her tits. I then stand behind her and bite her again, drawing a little more blood.

freedom
08-05-2007, 02:09 AM
She fought the urge to cover herself as he smeared her own blood on her. The warm feel of it was odd but nice. She'd never been touched by a man before.

Malinas pushed his hair behind his ear and she jerked back a step when she saw his ears were pointed. What was this place. She stepped away from him again. This was to weird. She had to of hit her head.

"What are you?"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 02:10 AM
Damn elves take forever to draw.’
“No shit, we’d had her pants off by now.”
“Yeah, and licking kitty, hehehe.”

jaguar
08-05-2007, 02:16 AM
"I, my dear, am an elf. Not to be confused with fairies, pixies, orcs or werewolves. Now I must activate those runes."
With that I lean down and gently take a nipple into my mouth, sucking then nipping at it, then I move to the other one repeating the same action.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 02:21 AM
'Had enough of this."
The wind gusted and tore her pants off, blowing them away.
"What the hell are them?"
"Don't know skimpy thing."

freedom
08-05-2007, 02:24 AM
Ana looked down at him in shock. As soon as her sense returned she grabbed her shirt and covered herself.

"Don't ever touch me like that again!"

She backed away from him. She wished that she would wake up from this dream. She knew if she did she'd be back in the cellar feeling like and idiot for falling down the stairs.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Malinas grabs her arm."Listen, your in my world now. If you wanna try to get there on your own, fine. But you won't last ten minutes in a place where even the winds are evil. So accept me as your only hope."
Sick of her dramatics, Malinas grabs Ana and kisses her, Thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Ana struggles for only a few seconds, before melting into his arms, reciprocating with her own tongue.
Malinas breaks the embrace, looks her in the eye and asks," now are you going to let me continue, or what?"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Whack!
'oh yeah nice ass!!'
Whack!
"this side too brother!"
Get your ass in gear elf for we put an arrow in it

freedom
08-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Ana nodded and yielded to him. Her heart was pounding. She could feel that her face was red. The wind was whipping at her bare ass checks. Her thongs gave her no protection from that or prying eyes.

"I've never had anyone kiss me like that. Why did you do that?"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Wind blew as if giggling

jaguar
08-05-2007, 02:44 AM
"I had to, to calm you down. Why, did you like it?"
Not giving her the chance to reply, Malinas continued to draw, a sun with a crescent moon and a star in the center on her bellybutton, then a butterfly on her pussy. Unable to resist, Malinas grabs her ass-chheeks, drawing her close enough so he can breathe in her scent. He notices that her pussy lips are glistening and leans in to have a taste

freedom
08-05-2007, 02:48 AM
"What are you doing?" She gasp as he begins to touch her pussy.

She pulled back a little but not hard. She liked what he was doing. Her breathing was rapid as she stood there enjoying his touch.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 02:51 AM
“oh yeah, i'm going for the titty.” With that something latched on to her right breast.
“be right with you brother.” A two-inch arrow nailed the elf in the ass, then he took care of her left breast

jaguar
08-05-2007, 03:02 AM
"Fuck!"
Malinas pulls the arrow out of his asscheek, grabs his butterfly net and with one swipe, catches the pixies and puts the in a glass jar, screwing the lid down tight.
"Now, where was I?"
Malinas pulls Ana to him, her body feeling warm against his, and starts to mouth and nip her neck, causing Ana to shudder with delight. He licks off all the blood traces before continuing on to her jaw.
"And now, to activate the other runes."
With that, he moves his hand to her pussy, slowly flicking his finger through her slit, before putting one elongated elf finger into her while strumming her clit with another.

freedom
08-05-2007, 03:07 AM
She closed her eyes and let the sensations ride over her like waves in the ocean. She couldn't believe that she was letting a total stranger touch her like this. She kept telling her self she was doing it to keep herself safe and get home but somewhere in the back of her mind the truth that she liked it was screaming it's head off.

Ana rested her head against his shoulder as her body shook with the sensations he was causing.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 03:08 AM
Taking a big risk the pair spark a fart, and in a flash of light blow the jar into a thousand pieces.
‘You take care of the net, that fucking elf is mine.’

jaguar
08-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Malinas, seeing that he was to be interrupted again, decided to end the pixie's miserable lives. " No more mister nice elf." He then drew his sword, an enchanted sword with a gold dragon hilt and red ruby encrusted handle, and, as the pixies approached, he swung. As the pixie going for the net screamed before his life was extinguished, the other pixie dived for the elf,s leg. Malinas countered with a sidestep and another swing of the sword, slicing cleanly through its body. As it lay twitching before it died, Malinas thought, "Now that had better be the end of these interuptions, at least until I finish ravishing this strange girl."
He then turned to Ana, and noticed a little drop of the pixies blood had landed on her upper left thigh. He knelt down to lwipe it of, and saw that she must have gotten excited at the sight of the violence. He then grabbed her ass, pulling her towards him, before opening her legs a little and diving between them. He then extended his tongue and began to lick through her lips, before grabbing her clit between his teeth and swiping it repeatedly with his tongue as he again put his finger inside her
Ana couldn't take much more of his sexual assault as her juices flowed onto Malinas' face and down her thighs and she began to shudder with the oncoming orgasm until it overcame her, ****** her week at the knees as she screamed out Malinas' name.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 03:24 AM
There was a bit of buzzing over their heads

freedom
08-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Ana gasped for air as the orgasm passed. She'd never felt such a thing before. He stood and she leaned against him to hold herself up.

"That was amazing." She looked up at him and smiled.

She was shivering from cold. It had still been warm at home but the air here had a chill to it and it swept over her naked body freezing her to the bone. She snuggled closer to Malinas trying to stay warm.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Malinas felt her shiver, so he laid her on the ground before climbing on top of her, his hard cock just paused at her entrance
"Have you done this before? he asked.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 03:59 AM
Off in the distance there was a rumble.
“Hey elf, get your damn drawers up, got orcs coming. What were you thinking, dumbshit, you can't kill us we're immortal, don't you know playacting?”

From out of mid air fell some bracers and girlie stuff, “My lady, put the gear on or those nice tatas might be in jeopardy.”

From behind him came, “Elf, we’ll talk about that damn jar later, you better hope it’s a small party or Grunar gets here. Best give her some weapons.”

“Right, not if she don’t know how to use them.” One of the little fellows sneezed and there appeared a one-foot tall elf-like creature before blinking out. “Damn allergies, what’s that you’re wearing elf, actual toilet water?”

“Brother, later with the feud, he’s probably been out screwing the deer again.” A silver disc fell from thin air. “It’s called a zya human, a throwing weapon, and shall return to you. A simple basic weapon, but watch catching it or you’ll lose fingers, blades collapse on three count.”

"Hey elf, don't forget collar and tether if you want to keep your property. Now quit try to kill us just cause we caught you with them deer, not like we told anyone"

freedom
08-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Ana jumped as the items started falling near her and voices carried to her ears but she couldn't see anything near her. She picked up the items and looked at Malinas.

She could tell he was upset with whoever was bother him.

"Please tell me you are friends with the orcs," She said as she watched him stand up and look behind him.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 04:37 AM
"No, they are the most hated creatures on the planet. Hope you know how to handle those. And I was the one who caught the pixies with the deer, not the other way around." Laughs. " Anyway, we better get a move on. They'll be here soon and you don't want to get caught out in the open with them. Our best hope is to get to the forest. Now get dressed and follow me."
Malinas waited till Ana got dressed and ready, then started for the forest.
As they ran Malinas asked her,"Would you have let me continue before those pesky pixies interrupted us?"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 04:45 AM
There were explosions in the direction they had just been, and the pixies were not around

freedom
08-05-2007, 04:51 AM
She blushed as she ran next to him. She just smiled and concentrated on her running.

"I don't know. Probably. I've always wanted to be with a man but my family lives out in the country and no one really my age around at the moment. So I've been out of luck on that. I was headed to a party. The first one I had been invited to since I moved to town with my parents. I had been hoping to find someone there but I was nervous about it. Guess that sounds silly huh?"

She loved to run. She had jogged everyday at home. If she hadn't she never would have kept up with the light footed elf.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 05:00 AM
"Well hopefuly we'll get our chance later. But for now just run."
Malinas saw the forest over the next hill.
"That's what we're aiming for," Looking over his shoulder he saw a cloud of dust coming towards them.
"Now run as if your life depends on it, which it does!"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 05:01 AM
“Hey, you two,” the voice came from a tree, “Got no business here.” There was movement out of the trees, and something swung down catching the female. With a loud snap a collar was put on her neck. “You are mine, shoulda claimed your prize earlier, by the law of Aragon she’s mine.”

Holding the tether was obviously a werewolf. “Now what are you doing in my territory. Do not draw that sword or attack my pixies again , or we will not help you, elf, and leave the deer alone

freedom
08-05-2007, 05:06 AM
Ana screamed and pulled at the collar. She pulled uselessly at the tether. The creature above her was too strong. She reached her hand out to Malinas. Any fear she had felt with the elf was nothing compared to this.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 05:16 AM
"Yeah, and she already had my collar on. So let her go or my silvertipped arrows will drop you on your ass."
Werewolf let's her go and asks" so, what is your toll for coming through here?"
Malinas replied, " for both of us to share her, once you get rid of those fleas you caught from the deer or your pixie freinds, the dirty little fucks. I caught them trying to suck the deer dry and since then they've been trying to pin it on me. Us elves are pure, unlike you beasts."

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 05:21 AM
“You picked a bad time to travel through this forest,” the werewolf tugged on the tether, “the entire orcan army is on the move. We got one choice and one only.” He swept up the female and bite her neck, eliciting a scream from the lass.

He dropped her and looked at the elf, “After her blood lust is quenched with the orcs she will be in heat, we will need to take her, and it won’t be easy, she’ll resist.”

jaguar
08-05-2007, 05:25 AM
"You animal, she was just an innocent who took a wrong turn and landed here,. Oh well, as long as there is an antidote..."
Malinas armed himself for war.
"So what is your name, werewolf?"

freedom
08-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Ana lay on the ground in pain. The werewolves teeth were like hot knives driving through her skin. Not the soft sweet bite the elf had used to mark her with ruins.

She felt fire running through her veins as she writhed on the ground. It centered it's self like a lump in her stomach. She screamed as the pain grew. The pain was like liquid fire running through her. She just wanted it to stop. Her hand was instinctively clasped to the wound at her neck. She lifted her hand away and saw it was covered in blood.

She couldn't hear the conversation going on around her as she lay burning in her own personal hell.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 05:39 AM
"Good one, you selfish bastard. You know it takes time for the turning. So now it's just you and I against the orcs."
Malinas glares at the werewolf and asks," So what is your name, beast? You didn't answer last time."

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 05:44 AM
“Little one, don’t fight it, let the fire flow, we don’t have much time.”
There were explosions in the distance then grunting could be heard.
“Grunar is my name, protecting the forest my game, elf. Don’t back shoot me if you wish to survive, if the orcs don’t get you a swarm of pixies will.”

freedom
08-05-2007, 05:50 AM
The fire started to ease and she relaxed a little. Ana opened her eyes but everything was spinning and seemed way too bright. Sounds were to loud and the smell of the earth under her was too strong. She managed to sit up but as soon as she did she turned and puked.

She managed to look up at the wolf, "What's going to happen to me now?"

jaguar
08-05-2007, 05:53 AM
" No time to worry about that. Just shake the cobwebs out of your head and get ready to fight. The orcs are coming."
With that, Malinas loaded his crossbow and made sure his enchanted sword as near to hand.
"You and I will sort this out later, Gurnar." He muttered before turning his view to the oncoming orcs.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 06:00 AM
"you will have blood lust little one. I see you have a zya, Here is a battle axe. They shall charge from the east once it starts let the beast take over."
He picked up a pair of battle axes. "Elf, protect her back, I shall meet the rest."
Balls of flame erupted out of the ground, turning this ugly horde uglier

jaguar
08-05-2007, 06:04 AM
"What the fuck is going on, Gurnar? More of your tricks?"
Malinas moves to protect the girl both against orcs and the werewolf.

freedom
08-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Ana looked at the weapons in her hands. She had no idea how to use it. She fought the fear she felt inside her down. The wind shifted her direction and she smelt blood from the explosions.

Her mind went crazy. She pushed past Malinas to move towards the smell. Everything turned into a blur and she began to swing the ax. The smell and feel of the blood all over her made her body feel alive. Everything went black and she lost track of time and her surroundings as she battled on.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Swinging both axes overhead I charged the advancing horde, lopping heads, cutting a path through the middle of them, then being engulfed by sheer numbers of grunting, squealing pig-like creatures

jaguar
08-05-2007, 06:16 AM

jaguar
08-05-2007, 06:27 AM
Gurnar jumped out of the tree and went nuts, lopping of heads left, right and centre, clearing a path till he was overwhelmed. Malinas saw this and leapt into the melee, cuting down orcs to get to Gurnar.
"Not long friend." Malinas yelled as he got closer.
Finally Malinas stood at Gurnar's back and asked, " Have you seen the girl?"

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Orcs were flying out of a cloud of dust, the only clue the werewolf might still be alive. Balls of fire were exploding at the perimeters, and had half of the horde retreating. "Find her," the werewolf grunted, as he took after those fleeing.

jaguar
08-05-2007, 06:35 AM
"What the hell are those?" asked Malinas as he chopped down a few more orcs.

freedom
08-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Suddenly there were no orcs in front of her. The flow of blood stopped and she stopped where she was. Hearing footsteps behind her she turned to face Malinas. A new need filled her body and she dropped her weapon and leaped at him knocking him to the ground.

It took mere seconds for the new werewolf to rip his clothes off of him. She quickly took him in her mouth and slid him deep into her throat. It wasn't but mere moments and he was hard as a rock. Ana was running on pure instinct as she moved and worked her way across his body. She positioned herself over him and slid him deep inside her and howled as sacrificed her virginity there on the battlefield.

As she rode him she took his left nipple into her mouth and pulled on it sharply with her teeth. She moved up him and began to nuzzle at his throat. The smell of his rich elven blood was there just under his skin but she fought down the urge to open it up. She had more pressing needs at the moment as she impaled herself repeatedly on his hard length.

wizardwriter
08-05-2007, 06:51 AM
There was a howl off in the distance, then the sound of battle.

“Hey brother, check this out instead of him nailing deer, a she wolf has got him.”

"Yeah, see it, hey, he wanted fucked, he's getting it now, want me to shoot him in the ass again?'

jaguar
08-05-2007, 07:04 AM
"What the fuck?" Malinas yelled. "This isn't the way I expected it."
But he had to admit, she was warm and tight. He thrust up into her, feeling her growl with the contact. He kept thrusting, pushing deeper and deeper into her, until she let loose with a howl that just about deafened the orcs. This set Malinas off, shooting ropes of cum into her womb he was that deep inside her. But the one thing that happened, and that made Malinas smile, I s that, due to his enchanted seed, her werewolf side was slipping away and her human self was coming back, albeit with some changes eg: she was more stoic, ready to face evil and beat it, even if she had to do it the hard way.
She eventually rose off me, her dripping slit leaking our come all over my crotch before getting dressed. Now she felt prepared.
Malinas quickly got dressed too. "Now the other runes have been activated, so no-one can hurt or change you.Now, do you think you can keep fighting like you were?"
"Only with you by my side," answered Ana and she prepared for battle......

wizardwriter
08-06-2007, 07:17 AM
I come back and look around the battlefield. 'What the hell did you do, I told you she had to be brought out of it on her own with hard sex. Shit!"

I scratched my head and spat. "Hell, she's going to revert and I'm not sure how to fix it."

freedom
08-06-2007, 07:29 AM
As Ana walked back out on the battlefield she hefted the ax like it weighed nothing. A lone orc made his way into her reach but just as she swung and pain hit her like none she'd ever felt.

Her body was warring with in it's self. She felt like her limbs were being ripped from her body and as she screamed she heard it turn to a blood curdling howl. Ana fell to the ground writhing and screaming as fur began to cover her skin. Her bones shifted with a sickening crack. Her skin tore and stretched as she screamed like death was tearing at her soul.

jaguar
08-06-2007, 07:45 AM
This made Malinas angry. He walked up, killing half a dozen orcs on the way, lifted her up, and hefted Ana onto his shaft again. He thrust in and out as hard as he could, causing Ana to scream with ecstasy, creaming all over Malinas' cock and balls. Slowly Ana started to feel human again, andf started to ride Malinas' cock like a woman possessed. In No time at all she orgasmed a second time, flooding both her and Malinas' crotch. Still Malinas showed no sign of stoppi9ng, he kept thrusting hard into Ana, watching her face, counting her orgasms as shee continued to orgasn on his hard cock. Fianally, after the 10th orgasm, he finally released his seed deep inside Ana.
Ana Finally stopped orgasmig and said to Malinas," Will I be Human again?"
To which Malinas replied," Yes, you should be all back to normal. Now let's go kill some Orcs!" Knowing full well that he only had to worry about getting bitten by Gurnar, now that he had released Ana from her werewolfish future.

wizardwriter
08-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I see they're reforming battlelines, and charge the horde, wondering how that silly-assed elf was going to survive, but he would not listen and I had orcs to kill.

freedom
08-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Ana's strength was drained. She watched Malinas walk away but was too weak to follow. She moved back from the battlefield and barely made it to a huge felled tree which she managed to get behind before she passed out.

jaguar
08-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Malinas saw Ana struggle behind the tree and pass out, and then did his war cry and leapt into the hordes, cutting down orcs left, right and centre with his lightened heart. Malinas' sword cut a swathe thru the orc hordes before he turned aound, cutting another swathe thru them, always looking out for Gurnar to see his progress. He suddenly felt the pixies return on his back.
Malinas turned and saw the pixies malicious smile as they realized he had seen them. Before giving them a chance to escape, Malinas tore them both of his back before executing them, cutting them into a million pieces, before quickly burying them in a hundred other places.
"At least I won't have to worry abouth those two pests," He thought before cutting thru more orcs to find Gurnar.

wizardwriter
08-06-2007, 08:20 AM
As I'm slaying orcs the pixies pop up 'he killed another pair of duplicates master."

I grunt, "we gotta get rid of these orcs, I thought you said elves were wise, what's wrong with this one?"

Most of the orcs were on the run, and they weren't going to regroup. "You know what, you little ones go fetch the elfin King, tell him I need him here now. He owes me, if he gives you any shit, tell him I'm on the verge of declaring my own war against the elfin people."

Without answering the two left with a slight pop.

wizardwriter
08-06-2007, 08:41 PM
In a flash of bright light the two returned with three others, all elves, two with bows, the third carrying a wooden scepter and sporting a wooden crown, both exquistely carved and littered with gemstones.

the pair armed began shooting any near by orcs, the third turned to me. "My thanks Grunar, for again saving our lands, surely they would've been in jeopardy had the horde got past you."

He turned to Malinas, pointing his scepter, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He points at the lass. "She has the wolf spirit in her, and wants this, let her half it and she'll come to you if need be. And quit killing the pixie doubles or I'll take away you're enchanted sword, bob your ears and start calling you a blood-thirsty big-assed fucking dwarf."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Jeez, we've all fucked a deer or two, why's he so mad at getting caught."

I gave him a bow, and he returned it. "Now, that should take care of that, or damn well better. I've reports orcs have circled our territory and will be waiting for you at the exit portal. Good luck Grunar, with the lass," he looked at Malinas and snorted, "him too, you'll need it. If he wasn't the queen's nephew I'd..."

In a flash of bright light the three were gone.

freedom
08-07-2007, 07:17 AM
Ana had this funny feeling Malinas was feeding her a line of bullshit about his magic seed. Honestly she didn't care if it fixed her or not. The idea of being wolf excited her.

She felt sick and weak at the moment. Her body felt all out of sorts and she seemed distant from her body. She sank deeper into the blackness as the sounds of battle died away.

jaguar
08-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Malinas decide it was better if he just fought without thought of the other two-he could focus then on saving his elven kingdom instead of worrying about saving the other two. So he valiantly fought on, leaving the dead bodies of more orcs behind him.....Believing that Ana had swallowed what she had heard, not knowing this was a test for him as the king had no heir and he was next in line for the throne......

wizardwriter
08-07-2007, 09:27 PM
I looked at the fleeing orcs, and wondered if Malinas was in the midst of blood lust or something-
Was going to follow and see he came into no trouble, but I caught something in the breeze, and my nose jerked up to catch the scent, a she-wolf.

Following the scent I went to the fallen log, and it was Ana, her scent unmiskatable, a she-wolf in heat. I bent low sniffed her butt, then lapped at her, before sticking my nose between her legs and lapping away committing her wonderful scent to memory.

She'd make a fine wolf, able to bear plenty of litters to provide us a fine pack, and the two of us would reign over this forest, if she would take me, She was young and might wish to take a young mate, starting anew in a different part of the forest, but one could hope. Either way it was going to be her decision, I could only offer myself.

I went over and sat against the tree, then because I could licked myself.

freedom
08-08-2007, 06:08 AM
Ana's mind was full of strange visions and thoughts. She dreamed as she lay behind the fallen log. Vivid colors and strange people. She tried to wake herself but she couldn't at first.

Slowly almost painfully she began to fight her way to the surface. She opened her eyes and felt like someone had beat her in the head with a hammer. She groaned and rolled over so that her eyes were shielded from the light.

jaguar
08-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Malinas wondered why his seed didn't work, he too could smell the scent of she-wolf. but he had too much to deal with the orcs to worry about that right now. All he wanted to do was eradicate the orcs, and when he found his brothers berside him, concentrating on the same thing, Malinas went nuts. He started killing orcs 2 at a time, regardles of his safety. He was caught in a bloodlust that made him wonder........

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Leaning against the tree i watch the crazy-ass elves fighting the orcs, sure they'd claim this a great victory of their doing. "Hey," I look around, "know you two are near, quit fucking with the elf, you're going to give him a nervous breakdown. Get some friends to keep on the girl, we are going to need her to stop this evil, but don't tell her."

freedom
08-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Sounds and sensations were starting to return to Ana as she lay next to the log. She opened her eyes slowly groaning as the light hit them directly on.

"I feel like shit!"

She moaned and tried to sit up.

jaguar
08-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Malinas just kept going berzerk, in later times time the legend would be called"when Malinas went Vlad style". He showed no mercy, destroying ervery orc in his path along side his brothers, who were trying to keep up. Until he came upon Ana again.......

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 08:40 AM
"Hey elf, you missed a few."

freedom
08-09-2007, 08:44 AM
She heard the sound of feet near her and tried to look up in the direction that she heard them but her body was acting funny and she felt a strange heat growing inside her.

She lay back down and hoped that she was safe.

jaguar
08-09-2007, 08:46 AM
"where?" said Malinas, just as several orcs descended on them. Malinas and his brothers, however, turned, slicing their swords across from left to right as they did so, eliminating the last of the orcs with their swing. Malinas looked up at Gurnar and says, "And now that all the orcs are finished, what happens now?"

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 08:55 AM
"I eat lunch and have a beer, how about you?'

jaguar
08-09-2007, 09:01 AM
"Sounds good, but what do we do about Ana?"

wizardwriter
08-09-2007, 02:52 PM
'Well, lets see we could grab a leg and make a wish," I chuckle, showing all my teeth, before finishing off the squirming sheep in my hands, "or leave her be."

I cleaned off a leg bone, then bit the bone in two. "She has a destiny to fullfil, and must fullfil it on her own. She is strong and driven, or wouldn't have survived this long. Get in her way and she may not like it."

A pair of beers appeared flying through the air, one hit Malinas in the back of the head, as I snatched the other out of the air. From nowhere came, 'Heads up, beer comin' at ya'll.'

There was a giggle, 'Why's the deer fucker pissed, it didn't break.'

'Brother, he's a foo-foo, only drinks cogag or some such. You didn't give them all the beer?'
'What, might be little and invisible, but I ain't stupid."

I rub the bridge of my nose trying to remember how long ago it was I told them to behave, and thanked the gods they weren't shooting anyone.

freedom
08-10-2007, 05:45 AM
Ana heard voices in her sleep. Groggily and painfully she managed to raise up on her elbows. The world was blurry but she could just make out the two man standing a few feet away.

Pains screamed out to her as she tried to move. On top of that things seemed different. Colors were bright, smells sharper and she was a little foggy on what happened after the first moments she walked onto the battle field.

"Did anyone get the plate of that truck that hit me?"

jaguar
08-12-2007, 01:11 AM
"yeah but it wasn't a truck, it was Gurnar!"
Malinas was getting pissed off with Gurnar being a smartass about his being an elf.
"Yeah, but at least I drink the heavy stuff, instead of pussy beer, you foo-foo excuse for a werewolf. How come you only drink beer anyway, Gurnar?"

wizardwriter
08-12-2007, 02:23 AM
"Hm-m, heavy stuff, I drink it, plenty," I picked at some sheep bone stuck in my teeth, "just tends to make me kill things."

Worked it over a bit, then spat the bone piece out. "You pixies get the elf some forest brandy, maybe he'll quit whining and concentrate on what's ahead. Might give Ana the beer, she probably needs a bit of something about now, seeing as she feels like her tongue grew hair."

Licked the wound on my arm from being grazed by an orcan spear, and it finished healing. "Oh goes for Ana too, give her the heavy stuff, bring the she-wolf out of her." I smiled. "Friendly word of advice, best keep your pecker in your britches unless she starts it, or she might just bite it off."

A brown clay flask found the power to fly, headed towards the elves' head. "Brother, we better go let the local deer herd he's drinking the heavy stuff again."

Shaking my shaggy head I knew the two could whisper if need be, and wondered why they were on the elf so hard, had to be more than the deer. Bet he laid some forest dryads, the pixies were sweet, everyone knew dryads would fuck anything.

jaguar
08-12-2007, 03:12 AM
The pixies didn' like Malinas, because, as siblings, they weren't supposed to fuck each other. But Malinas had caught them, and had never said a word. The pixies thought that Malinas was just biding his time before he spilled his guts. But Malinas was an honorable man, and kept a lot of other people's secrets to himself.
This really pissed off the pixies, who were just out to push him into sayng something to someone, anyone. And Malinas was geting sick and tired of the pixies too. He had nothing to do with any deer, that was the orcs, and yet the pixies unmercifully kept on that it was Malinas who had molested them. But Malinas had seen the pixies do more than just molest deer, and so he kept his silence.

freedom
08-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Beer sounded really good to Ana right about now. Her throat felt like it was a desert and there was no rain in sight.

"Beer sounds good. Anything to dull this ache."

She was noticing things were sharper, louder. Like all her senses were fine tuned. She could smell other things too. She knew that the two men looking at her were aroused and her body was starting to respond.

She ignored the urge but soon found her hands creeping into her pants. She shook it off and stood up after the pixies gave her a beer but the more she moved towards the men the more she found herself growing aroused.

With out realizing it she soon found herself going from man to man taking turns touching them and kissing them. Malinas already wore her scent so she shifted to Grunar. Her body said it was his turn.

She looked him dead in the eye and growled. She was letting her body run the show. She stepped back and waited on a response.

wizardwriter
08-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Sniffed the air twice, enjoying the wild scent of Ana in the midst of her beastial transformation. Meeting her now brown eyes I curled my lip and growled low.

I grabbed her arm, spun her around, easily pulling the lass in her weakened state into me. Keeping my back against the tree I bite Ana's neck and holding her by the waist slip my cock into her.

Keeping an eye on the elf I start thrusting into her, aiding her transformation.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Malinas just sat there, nursing his drink and not showing any feeling.

freedom
08-13-2007, 08:01 AM
As Ana completed her change she pulled away from Grunar and approached Malinas. Before he could set his drink down she had wrestled him to the ground and was breathing in his excitement.

Carefully so as not to scratch him she pulled his face deep into her pussy. She could hear Grunar moving around behind her. She was running on pure instinct and letting her bodies need take priority.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Malinas was being suffocated. Her smell was stale and used (mainly by him!) but he was expecting a woman cleaned! And when he saw Gurnar coming towards themhe knew he had to move. So when Gurnar inserted himself int Ana Malinas shoved with all hios might and enede up in front of her face. Since she was gasping loudly and her mouth was open he thought it best not too complain and simply slid his cock down her throat.....

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 08:30 AM
putting my beer down on her back I grabbed her by the hips thrusting into Ana to finish her transformation.

freedom
08-13-2007, 08:35 AM
As her transformation completed her grip on Malinas increased to a painful point and had him shooting his warm load deep into her throat.

She pulled away from both men with a howl and took of running. The wolf in her needed to hunt and needed to kill.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Malinas andGurnar both watched her run off. "At least I got to blow! Finally..." said Malinas triumphantly, before moving some steps backwards....

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 08:51 AM
i let out a whistle. "You boys better be on her ass."
With a grunt I looked back at the elf. "You might want to get up the tree, she could want more than face off you. bet them deer loved you."

freedom
08-13-2007, 08:56 AM
There was so much blood in the air. Ana's new sense couldn't tell prey from friend right now. She ran quickly through the trees but circled back to where the men were. Her new sense told her the other wolf was too much for her but the elf might be worth the try.

Something in her brain told her not to and she sat in the shadows confused. The scent of deer caught her attention and silently she was off again on the hunt.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 09:00 AM
The werewolf was right so Malinas let heim chase her as he sat up in the tree, wondering where it all went wrong.....

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I spat. "She'll be fine," I scratched the back of my head, "probably kill one or two of your girlfriends but she'll be fine."

freedom
08-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Ana felt her urges calm as she finished off the young doe that she had caught a few minutes before. She felt like she could think again. Slowly she made her way back to the area where she had left the men.

She tried to shift back to her human form but it wasn't happening. her voice sounded funny in her new body and seemed somewhat slurred as she got used to her fangs.

"Grunar? How do I change back?"

She felt like she was going to panic. Trapped in a body she felt wasn't her own.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Malinas watched this exchange, ignoring Gurnar's mal-informed comment, with a quizzical look on his face, wondering what Gurnar would say....

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 09:30 AM
"Well, we got a problem there" I cleared my throat, "with the elf's magic seed the time has been screwed up." I scratched my head, and waggled my hand, "might be a day or two off, maybe more."

I finished off my beer. "Or worse."

"Here ya go boss." A beer came flying towards me. "Tell him, go ahead, hehehe."

"Fine, could be permanent, unless the elf was gone, ergo his magic."

freedom
08-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Ana sat back on her haunchs worried. She looked up in the tree at Malinas.

She knew he'd been trying to help her but could he reverse the magic so that she could shift back?

She waited to see what he had to say.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Malinas thought it was time to stand up to Gurnar and tell him the truth.
"Look, Gurnar, you can't keep changing people over just because you want to fuck them or have them bear your children . This poor human literally fell into our world, and here you are, disgruntled because you can't reverse an elf's magic, whether he's here or not." He launched a withering look at the pixies."And I like her." He ended simply.

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 09:49 AM
"Me too, she's my half sister."

"Hey, there you go." A jug appeared flying towards the elves head.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 09:50 AM
Malinas turned and caught it.
"but she's only your half sister because you tried to turn her."

freedom
08-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Ana looked at Grunar in shock. Surly he was joking.

"What are you talking about?"

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 09:56 AM
"Just give her the bottle, I ain't explaining my family tree elf, to complicated. Not like yours, it don't branch."

jaguar
08-13-2007, 09:59 AM
"What, yours don't branch! Your'e shitting me!"Malinas said with only half a smile.....

freedom
08-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Ana raised up and growled.

"Could you two quit bickering like two school boys over me and tell me what the fuck is going on? I"m ok with being a werewolf. I kinda like it. I just want to be able to change back. I'm not a prize for you to fight over. I'll decided who I'm with and when damn it!"

She howled with anger as the two men argued and continued to ignore her.

jaguar
08-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Malinas said, "Fine. I will let you two get acquainted." As he left the inn, he had a sense of foreboding.....

wizardwriter
08-13-2007, 10:19 AM
"Just drink the potion, if the elf hasn't lost it. Pixies say it'll take care of the magic, and the wolf in you will work as normal."
I turned to my half-sister. "Ana, I summoned you because I need you to help stop my half-brother, no relation to you, who is gaining power and will soon take over this world. I can't face him alone, being as we're the same strength, and need one of my bloodline."
I turned to Malinas. "You elf, might've been in the wrong place at the wrong time."

freedom
08-14-2007, 05:15 AM
"He left as you were talking. Does he even know he has a potion that will fix it?"

Ana raised up off her haunches and looked around for the elf but he was no where to be seen.

"Can you track him? Or the pixies so that we can get the potion?"

jaguar
08-14-2007, 06:00 AM
Malinas realized he was still holding the jug as he left the inn. He thought about just pouring it's contents on the ground, but then decided to go back and give it to Gurnar. Malinas went back in, gave Gurnar the jug, said a curt,"goodbye." to him, looked at Ana and etched her features in his memory as if this was the last time she would ever see him, turned and called his brothers to him as he walked back out of the inn.

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 06:06 AM
'Ana, drink it down, hopefully it'll stay."
I handed her the jug. "You two go get the elf, when we need him to get us through the forest, and lay off the deer cracks, you little buggers."

freedom
08-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Ana opened the jug and sniffed. She coughed at the smell alone. It was awful.

She took a sip and got choked. Taking a deep breath she chugged the contents down telling herself not to puke.

"Now, if this works how long before I can shift back?"

jaguar
08-14-2007, 06:21 AM
After about 50 paces Malinas heard the pixies coming towards him. He turned around swiftly as they got close and asked"What, are you here to act like two laxettes and give me the shits? You can just piss of and antagonize some more deer. I'm sure you'll find someone else to blame .........you little freaks!"

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 06:37 AM
I let out a howl, in case the two had thoughts of pestering the elf further.
Looked over at Ana, but kept my distance. "More than likely it'll be coming back up here soon. Only a guess but come dawn you'll revert, then back at night."
I let out another howl. "Don't know how far it is to Kalen's crypt, elf should know if he returns, unless the pixies hog-tie him."
look over at Ana wagging her tail. "They're not hog-tying you, just the elf."

freedom
08-14-2007, 06:41 AM
Ana blushed at his comment. Her life was going insane and taking her with it very quickly. She'd only ever dreamed of things like this.

"I'm not sure how much help against Kalen I can be but if you both are willing to help me it's the least I can do to help you."

jaguar
08-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Malinas cut of the pixies' heads with his enchanted sword. He was sick of their bullshit and he had other things on his mind

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 07:13 AM
Looking at Ana twitching she was going to have a rough night of it. With no other choice I found some rope and hog-tied her.
"Malinas," I hollered, "we're going to need to keep an eye on her."

jaguar
08-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Malinas didn't hear Gurnar until he came running up behind him. He automatically drew his enchanted sword.
"What do you want?"

freedom
08-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Struggling against the ropes did her no good. Her mind was blurry from the potion she drank.

"What's going on? Why am I feeling like this?"

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 07:39 AM
"Malinas, gotta keep an eye on Ana potion ain't working right."

I headed back to the camp.
"Ana, calm down, it's reacting you'll be fine but can't let you hurt us or you."
A fly zips right down my throat, and I spit, "son-of-a-bitch."

jaguar
08-14-2007, 08:06 AM
Malinas wearily trudges back with Gurnar to his camp. "What's the problem? I didn't think you werewolves had anything to fear from anyone. So what's the problem?""

freedom
08-14-2007, 08:15 AM
"Grunar! Let me out of this!"

She was losing control of herself. She went from one emotion to the other. As she lay on the ground her stomach started to churn like she was on bored a ship caught in a storm.

Before she could yell for either of the men she was puking her guts out.

jaguar
08-14-2007, 08:19 AM
"Ok, so that's the problem." Malinas replied.
"But was has it got to do with me? I don't know this 'rite of passage' for those who turn. What can I do? She's your responsibility. You 'did this to her......"
Malinas stopped before he really hurt Gurnar's feelings......

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 08:23 AM
I went over and washed off Ana's mouth, and wiped away the mess, then took her over to lay under the tree. "Take it easy, it'll pass soon."

freedom
08-14-2007, 08:27 AM
"Please untie me," she whispered.

Her body felt drained but she soon felt a new sensation filling her body. The more she pulled on the ropes the more it grew. She was so new to these things that she wasn't sure what she was feeling. Her wolf instincts weren't taking over this time and she was confused.

"Guys, I feel strange. I don't know what's happening," she pulled against the ropes and the sensations increased. Before long she was writhing where she lay.

jaguar
08-14-2007, 08:36 AM
"Now she's acepting this bondage. What do you suggest we do?" Malinas asked with a glint in his eye....

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 08:40 AM
"Um-m," I stroked my jaw, "not sure, but I think this must be sexual in nature as in the transformation." I sniffed the air. "She's going in heat."

freedom
08-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Ana could feel the rope biting into her skin. She was practically panting she was breathing so hard.

"Grunar? Can you losing these a bit they hurt."

She watched as he approached. As soon as he got into reach she bit his hand and growled deep and low. The smell of his blood sent her mind reeling. She could smell the men and her body was responding with need.

She howled her frustrations as the potion worked it's way through her body.

jaguar
08-15-2007, 07:30 AM
Malinas watched this with interest, he'd never been witness to a transformation before, and instead of getting in the way, he pulled up a chair and watched the proceedings, mentally cataloguing it into his steel-trap mind. For you never know when the info may save you......

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 07:44 AM
I let Ana lick my hand, and stroked her hair. "I'm sorry we had to meet this way little one, but i had no choice. It'll be fine, the burning will end, and the next time it'll be easier."
You looked up at me, great sadness in your eyes, and I let out a deep sigh. "I'll do everything to keep you safe, but you must be strong, you're the key."

freedom
08-15-2007, 07:55 AM
'Easy for him to say." She thought to herself as she lay burning with pain. The pain started to ease into other sensations and her body needed release but she didn't know how to express her needs.

"Make it stop please!" She begged as she lay still tightly bound. She looked from one man to the other begging for some sort of help.

jaguar
08-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Malinas felt helpless, he didn't know what to do to alleviate Ana's sufering, but wished he could.

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 08:12 AM
I howled. "Something ain't right here, she's changing more."
I howl again. "Where the fuck are those two little morons?"
Cutting the bonds I licked Ana's face. "Hang on young one."

freedom
08-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Screaming in pain Ana felt like her body was shrinking in upon it's self. Her mind seemed to grow distant. The only things that made sense were her natural wolf instincts and the cold fear she felt growing deep inside her.

Her world shrank to the inside of her mind. She felt like a passenger on a horror ride. She couldn't control her body or make it do what she wanted.

jaguar
08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
"Sorry to tell you this, Gurnar, But I killed those two...pixies...because I'd had enough of their shit!"

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Zing! A beer bottle went flying through the air, aimed at the back of Malinas head, shattering over his head showering him with beer. "Chucklehead, you can't kill us, we're the essence of magic."
I growled at the pair, or trio as another beer came my way. "It ain't working?"
One of them said, "can see that we're gonna need to work on this more."
A flock of sparrows showed up and started dive-bombing Malinas.

freedom
08-15-2007, 08:40 AM
She felt like she was looking out onto the world from someone else's eyes. She knew who she was. Knew where she was but she could get her body to respond. She could literally feel her fingers shrinking down into paws and her face became elongated like a regular wolves.

"Help," she tried to say but it came out as a whimper. Her legs didn't want to move the way she told them and she could feel what she thought to be a tail tickling the back of her legs.

Ana's mouth was dry and when she tried to lick her lips she could feel the fangs scrap against her tongue. Her vision blurred and she feared she was going blind. Pawing at her eyes did nothing to help but she soon noticed things clearing up.

Her whimper became constant as she rode the waves of pain that filled her body.

jaguar
08-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Malinas looked on, helpless. He knew that she was only a naive girl when she came thru the portal, and had to grow up quickly in this cruel world. But he could not also help but to have a fear of apprehension as to what she would do once the transformation had finished .......

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 09:04 AM
With no other choice I put the leash back on her collar. "You two," I spoke in the direction I thiought they might be in, "we're going to need some ideas here real soon."
I got nothing in reply, and looked into Ana's eyes. "Too bad you can't communicate with us, is there any Ana left?"

freedom
08-15-2007, 09:10 AM
All she could manage in response was a whimper. Her heart was choked with fear. She knew she wouldn't be able to even manage that much soon. Her mind felt cloaked in an ever thickening fog.

The pain had started to ease and she moved to lay between the two men. Sleep called to her tired body and mind. Her only fear was would she ever wake up again? Or would she ever truly be Ana again?

jaguar
08-15-2007, 09:20 AM
"Let her sleep and we'll worry about this again in the morning. She's been thru enogh, don't you think. Besides, what you're worried about won't bother us until he knows what's going on, and I'm sure that between you and I we can put a shield around her till morning." Malinas said, while still thinking of whether his brothers would help.
Luckily they wer near him so he could count on their help if he needed them.....

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 09:46 AM
'Kalen nor his minions can't enter this deep in the forest, we shall be safe for the night."
I looked up at the sky, "But being a vampire he's the strongest at night, and he controls those stalking the nights."

freedom
08-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Ana felt like she was in this weird dream. She was inside this tiny dark room and there was no light, doors or windows to be found. Noise and sights filtered into her but she couldn't react to them.

Grunar spoke to her but he couldn't seem to hear her answers. A name drifted to her ears but she didn't recognize it and laid down to rest.

"Ana?" The voice asked and she wondered who they were talking to.

jaguar
08-16-2007, 06:01 AM
"So what do you want to do? Look over her in shifts?" Malinas asked Gurnar. "It's the only way we'll get some sleep and be sure she's alright too. What do you say?"

wizardwriter
08-16-2007, 06:08 AM
"Um-m, Ana is not there, I can see it in her eyes."
I stroked the wolves' head. "I'm going to call you Raven, like that girl?"
The wolf looked up at me, and I sensed a smile. "Good Raven it is, listen up girl, find Ana, she's in there, find her bring her to me."

freedom
08-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Raven knew she was not alone. There was someone with her but that someone was very far away. This alpha wolf was asking her to do something and she had to try but it would take a long time.

This person didn't even know if she was this 'Ana' that he spoke of or not. How was Raven to know? She wasn't an alpha like this male that stood before her.

jaguar
08-16-2007, 06:55 AM
Malinas watched this exchange with curiousity,....

wizardwriter
08-16-2007, 06:57 AM
'Aha, Ana I know you're in there. Raven, she has retreated to the dark far corners thinking she'll be safe, but she must be led to the light."
i howled for the boys, but nothing.

freedom
08-16-2007, 07:02 AM
Raven kept looking for this Ana person but she was well hidden. She whined to the alpha that she was distressed by being unable to find this being.

Raven settled to the ground with a wuff of air as she closed her eyes. Her body was telling her that she was tired and she closed her eyes. Soon she dozed off and maybe Ana would come out to meet her while she slept.

jaguar
08-16-2007, 07:11 AM
"So, now what?" Asked Malinas. "Oh and you can stop looking for your pixies, this time they really ARE dead. So no more hanging around with deer-fucking fairies lol."

wizardwriter
08-16-2007, 07:16 AM
'We're not going to get anywhere tonight, lets just settle in and get some rest."
I passed out some jerked meat, dry biscuits and the rum bottle.
"Alright Raven girl, want you laying down here beside me, everything will be fine, you're safe with us, hear me girl?"

freedom
08-16-2007, 07:20 AM
Raven opened her eyes and scooted closer to the alpha of the pack and dozed back off again. She knew something was wrong with her. There shouldn't be two wolves in her mind. She was only one wolf but yet someone else hid here with her.

She soon slipped into dreams. Some of running wild in the vast forest while others were of humans and metal things that rolled. Strange visions filled her head but finally peace came and she slept soundly.

jaguar
08-16-2007, 07:40 AM
And so they slept till morning.......

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 05:45 AM
I set up watching Raven sleep, waiting for those two, but drifted off to sleep.
There was a slight noise and I came to, finding the two pissing in Malinas boots.
'Psst," I hissed, "get over here. I told you leave him alone."
"What? He's the prick trying to kill us."
"Never mind," I sighed, "what do you know?"
"Gotta run it's course," one of them said.
'Fine," I scratch my head, "go get him new boots."

freedom
08-17-2007, 06:01 AM
Raven stirred as the sun rose. She started to rise to stretch but the alpha had her leash tied tightly to the tree. The alpha was asleep. She nudged him with her nose whimpering. She needed to run among other things.

The Ana that he wanted her to find was still asleep. Not that she had stirred much since Raven come to be awake anyway but she was further away now. Raven would work hard on finding her after the alpha let her run.

He didn't stir so she let out a long and loud howl in his ear.

jaguar
08-17-2007, 06:12 AM
Malinas recognized that he had new boots and knew Gurnar had something to do with it.He was pretty sure he had killed the pixies but.....
Ana/Raven woke up and after her howl Malinas was uneasy. Surely she hadn't alerted anyone to where they were, did she?
Malinas quietly went into combat mode, just in case.....

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 06:19 AM
Rubbing the back of my head where i whacked my head I mumbled, "A little run Raven, then find Ana."
I let her loose, then stood and went over to Malinas. "Kelan's crypt is north of us, can you get us through the pass?"

freedom
08-17-2007, 06:27 AM
Raven took off at a full run enjoying the early morning smells. It felt really good to stretch her legs. She felt like she had been trapped in a small cage for years. She didn't understand why the alpha wanted her to find this Ana person, but the thought left her mind as soon as she caught sent of a rabbit.

Before long she had hunted it down. Silently she attacked quickly snapping the creatures neck. Happily she trotted back to the alpha to share her kill accordingly. She dropped the bloody rabbit at the alpha's feet. She was starving and hoped he left her plenty to eat or she would have to hunt again soon.

jaguar
08-17-2007, 06:34 AM
"Ok, but why only a lttle rabbit? Why not a deer that would feed us all? Oh well, but anyway........
Yes, me and my brothers can get you through the pass, but do you know of the Harpy's that inhabit it? They can pick up an object of 250 kg at 70 mph. But they only pick up males so it will be an interesting trip through the Borgo Pass..."

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 06:52 AM
I ripped the back leg off the rabbit dropping the rest to Raven.
"Malinas after eating we'll be heading out, harpy hunting I guess."

freedom
08-17-2007, 06:57 AM
Raven tore into the rabbit eagerly. She looked to the elf that looked upset. The young she wolf wasn't sure where this creature stood in their pack. Raven would accept him until the alpha told her different.

As far as food, he would have to hunt his own unless the alpha told her different. She licked the blood off her paws. She needed to find this Ana but alpha wanted to travel after he ate. It would be hard to hunt her and run too but she would try.

jaguar
08-17-2007, 07:27 AM
"yeah, well give me a minute for my brothers and I to catch and cook something."
In about 3 minutes, one of them had shot a deer and had it hanging over a fire. They all carved it up and ate the lot.
Malinas then said to Gurnar," Are you ready then?

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Gathering up my gear I scratched behind Raven's ear. "Am I going to need to leash you, or can you behave?'
I looked up at Malinas. "Not too fast a pace she could use a bit of healing, we'll need to stop for mid-day meal too."

freedom
08-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Raven looked at the alpha confused. Why would he want to tie her up?

She whimpered softly and back away from him. She wanted to be able to run. Raven looked down at the ground hoping he would let her run free and not chain her to him.

jaguar
08-17-2007, 07:46 AM
Malinas saw that Gurnar would have trouble with her, but was reluctant to intervene. Anyway, like should deal with like, yes?

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 07:53 AM
I put away the leash and motioned Raven. "but don't stray too far."
We head out and I ask Malinas, "How do we kill harpies?"

freedom
08-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Raven trotted slow about a hundred feet away. ****** sure to keep the alpha in site always. Ana started to stir as the scenery changed and Raven tried to get her to come out and play but see seemed to be afraid of the wolf.

Ana sat in the darkness and tried not to scream as the wolf circled her. It seemed friendly and familiar but it scared her all at the same time. It was like she knew this wolf but it was something she didn't want to face. Here in the darkness she was safe and no one could hurt her.

jaguar
08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
"Well" said Malinas, "Have to hit them in the head. l've heard that no other body strikes will kill them, unless you stab them in the cunt. But the noise they make then is unheard of."
Gurnar seemed to think this over, and decided "Ok, let,s go then."

wizardwriter
08-18-2007, 05:41 AM
it's an easy enough walk through the forest, north towards the mountain. At mid-day we stopped at a stream, enjoying a bit of fresh trout.
"Malinas, we gonna make the Lakeside Inn, by tonight. Think it best we stay indoors for the night."
i patted Raven's head. "You too girl, we'll be in Kalen's territory soon enough, and shall get little rest."

freedom
08-18-2007, 05:58 AM
Raven ignored the head pat. She had pushed Ana out from her corner and was trying get her to talk to the alpha but all she wanted to hide. Raven didn't understand why she was acting this way.

Ana seemed to be a strong and had a powerful feeling to her. There was promise there but she had to stop fearing it.

jaguar
08-18-2007, 06:00 AM
Malinas could only watch and wonder....

wizardwriter
08-18-2007, 06:56 AM
After eating our meal we trudged on to the north, Raven running about in circles. Those two pixies had not shown, and I do not think there was any sign of Ana.
The lakeside Inn came into view near dusk, and we were going to sleep under a roof for a change.

freedom
08-18-2007, 07:09 AM
Raven stopped dead in her tracks when they topped the rise above the inn. The smell of people was strong and the noise was too loud to her ears. She slide up close to the alpha.

Ana was in her head panicking. She was screaming about someone trying to hurt them that 'he' was near. The she should run the other way. Raven looked inside herself and growled at Ana. It was good that she was at least responding but it was hard for Raven to think with her screaming.

She looked up at the alpha pleadingly.

jaguar
08-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Malinas could only watch.....

wizardwriter
08-18-2007, 07:37 AM
I knelt. and scratched Raven's ear. "Too busy for you girl. Understand, stick around close for the night."
Go in the Inn get a room, and order up a grand meal.

freedom
08-18-2007, 07:44 AM
Raven settled at the feet of the alpha. Suddenly as if she had never missed a beat Ana was at her side.

"Raven? Are you part of me?"

Raven looked at the girl in her minds eye and licked her face for an answer. Raven yipped and looked up at the alpha trying to let him know she had found her but before she could make eye contact another voiced called to her.

Her ears perked up and she stood almost ready to run out the door but the alpha had hold of her leash.

wizardwriter
08-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Barmaid wasn't about to come around with Raven beside me, til I took hold of her collar. "She'll be fine lass. Might i get a plate of raw meat for her, please."
My food came out with Raven's thick steak. i put the plate on the floor, then gave Raven a nod.
Signaling for another pitcher I tore into my rare steak, passing on the greens.
After finishing my meal I took Raven to the front door, then knelt. "Alright girl, give you a little run now." I looked in her eyes. "Ana, that you? Ana, we're working on it, just stay calm, we'll be talking to you trying to figure out what to do girl."
i let her loose. "Go run a bit."

Had just finished my beer when the pixies arrived. "Shit's gonna hit the fan, Raven just raided the chicken house."

With that said there was a commotion and the innkeep coming my way, 'That god damn wolf of yours got trackers on its ass."

freedom
08-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Listening to the chickens scream was great fun to Raven. Ana was screaming in her ear to stop. The man that threw stuff at her wasn't nice at all. The was hate in his voice when he charged her. Raven didn't understand why he was mad at her. Weren't these birds for eating anyway?

Raven took off running as the man charged her. Alpha would be mad if she hurt a human. She ran into the woods and relaxed for a moment but decided to move on when she heard people chasing her.

As she ran Ana became more vocal calling for her to stop. To let her run the show but instincts pushed Raven on. In the distance another voice called to her as she ran. Without realizing it she turned in it's direction. The further she ran the louder it got. Her thoughts of the alpha faded and Ana screamed so loud for her to stop that she laid down and pawed at her ears.

With a scream Ana's human mind took back over. Suddenly she realized she was very alone and afraid. She had no idea where she was. She had no clothes because they had ripped when she changed. There were men looking to kill her for killing their livestock and she was afraid to change back. She was scared she'd be stuck again.

"Fine mess I'm in," she mumbled and tried to find cover to hide in.

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 08:35 AM
No way can I give Raven a howl, or I'll be killing all these chicken farmers.
The pixies are gone, I look over at malinas he's finished a bottle of cognac and passed out with his dick stuck in the bottle.
I'm going to need to find a guide.

jaguar
08-19-2007, 08:39 AM
****OOC******Umm wizard? You may want to edit your post I am Malinas, you ass.....and he doesn't drink much......

freedom
08-19-2007, 08:44 AM
She managed to find a small rock pile to hide in for a little while. She hoped the guys would come looking for her. The hunters seemed confused that they had lost the wolves scent.

Ana wished she was brave enough to shift again but she was afraid her fear would trap her like it had before. She hoped she could hold out until the guys found her.

The voice she heard in Raven's mind was stronger now. She didn't recognize it. The more she tried to ignore it the stronger it got.

Exhausted she closed her eyes just for a moment to rest.

jaguar
08-19-2007, 08:47 AM
Malinas, who never often drank, and would only drink ale mulled with honey, decided with Gurnar, to try andfind where Raven/Ana went to....

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Malinas this is Gypsy we need to take her along in case any of these farmers get pissy with us. We don't need to be killing them.

gypsy
08-19-2007, 08:58 AM
"Hello " As Gurnar me intrduce to Malinas

freedom
08-19-2007, 09:03 AM
Ana's dreams were full of running and strange visions as she slept. Huge dark castles full of evil creatures. Fear ran along her veins and she fought to wake up but eyes stared at her from the dark. She felt frozen in place.

Finally the pain in her side from the rock she laid on woke her and she tried to shake the dream off before she went back to resting.

g00ber
08-19-2007, 09:19 AM
As Ana's eyes closed she could feel familiar sensation that meant she was once again changing into Raven once more. Upon opening her eyes she found herself at the gates of the dark castle she had dreamt of before. "Come to me Raven, I have waited for your return" a strangly familiar voice echoed in her mind. A voice that brought forth feeling of fear and apprehension yet at the same time aroused something more primevil in her.

jaguar
08-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Malinas looked Gpsy over admiring her tight body, and then asked,"How can you help us?"

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 09:26 AM
"last farmers heard raven was headed north, which is where we are headed Malinas. We probably won't come across her before morning. Gypsy here is going to get us passed the farmers trying to kill the wolf, and maybe us."

gypsy
08-19-2007, 09:37 AM
"We need to the take path nearest to the farm, it's a mile." Stepping away from Malinas and to the other side of Gurnar taking his hand . Keeping in mind a curse if Malinas steped out of line, also knowing the conter curses of any of them if and when needed.

freedom
08-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Ana jerked awake with a scream. She looked down and saw that it had just been a dream. She was still human. Fear hit her that her scream might have been heard.

She got her heart under control and peered out of the rocks but didn't see anyone near. Easing back down on the rock she tried to fight off sleep but her mind and body were exhausted and she quickly lost the fight.

g00ber
08-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Almost at once the voice could be heard again

"Do not be afraid my beauty, you will come to no harm"

Ana once again found herself in her she wolf form but this time she found herself half lying on an ornate oversized bed. The room was dark with only the light from a fire in its dying state glowing softly, bathing the bed and her in a warm envelope of heat and light. As her eyes adjusted to her surroundings she could make out a silhouette standing in the corner.

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Farmers were running dogs off west of us, but they weren't on the trail of anything, just crossing paths. Damn, they're pretty pissed over some chickens. The pixies popped up, "We got bigger problems?"
I rubbed my temples, "How much bigger?"
"Two farmers are dead,-"
"Raven?"
"Nope," one of the pixies snorted, "drained of their blood, but she's gonna get the blame."
"Gypsy, we're going to need to hole up for the night, can you take us somewhere close?"

gypsy
08-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Seeing there dead farmers made my stomick turn. I turn around and see a barn off the right .

Taking Gurnar hand "we can stay there for night."

freedom
08-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Something weird was going on. Ana jerked herself awake yet again.

"Damn it girl. Keep your eyes open!" She berated herself.

If she fell asleep the hunters might find her or this person in her dreams could come to her again.

There was something very evil yet familair to the shadow in her dream. She wondered if it was the Kelan that Gurnar had mentioned. She shook all over from cold and fear. She didn't want to move in the dark alone but she knew that if she wait till day time she would be easy target for the hunters.

She stayed frozen in the rock pile terrified to move and terrified to stay.

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Had been a long day, and I really needed some sleep. Didn't want to draw the hunters to us, but had to chance it. I howled to Raven, to let her know i was near and so was danger.
After getting no answer I lay down in the hay, then patted the ground. "if it makes you safer lay here beside me, I'll give you no trouble, could even keep you warm."

gypsy
08-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Looking trying to weigh my options they just met that day but for some reason i trust him i down next to him lay next to him taking in his warmth.

as lay down next I wonder what killed the famers . I shudder as wonder what it could be

wizardwriter
08-19-2007, 10:40 AM
There were plenty of hounds baying in the distance, but no wolf. it was good to see Gypsy getting some sleep, and that she slept near me in case he invaded her dreams too. Had to wonder if my brother wandered this far south to kill those farmers he might be affecting Raven.

freedom
08-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Ana was shaking with fatigue by the time the sun broke over the rocks. Dogs bayed very close to where she hid but she prayed that they couldn't tell her scent from the wolf she had been.

As soon as her eyes started to close she could see those eyes looking at her. Fight and barely winning she managed to stay awake till what felt to be almost noon then her body won and she passed out again.

g00ber
08-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Kelan stood at fireplace, watching the image of Ana slowly fade as the embers finally started to die out.

"Sleep well my beauty, my brother will not find you where you lie and our paths will cross again this night. You will need your strength for what lays ahead."

With that the fire breathed its last and withered out exstinguishing what little light there was. At the same time Kalen disappeared in a whisp of dark smoke to rest until he could venture out once more.

wizardwriter
08-20-2007, 07:48 AM
looking down at Gypsy sleeping I couldn't put her in danger.
And Malinas it was true he was no drinker, the bong in his hand confirmed that.
No, i was headed out on my own.

freedom
08-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Ana's body was cold and aching. She had managed a few hours of sleep without dreams. Trying to move hurt. It was getting dark and she thought it might be safe to try and find better shelter.

For some reason as soon as she stood the rocks shifted trapping her left leg under them. She fought the urge to scream in pain as she felt her leg snap from the weight. Tears filled her eyes as she passed out from the pain.

wizardwriter
08-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Without the others holding me back I took off at an easy lope, hoping to get to the pass before Raven. If I could get between my brother and her until this curse wore off.
Damn, hay stack, giving me vermin, I stopped and scratched a bit,then licked myself, because I can.

g00ber
08-20-2007, 08:24 AM
From the shadows a thin pair of black eyes watched the sleeping ana with yearning.

"Rise from your slumber my Ana our time is near"

freedom
08-20-2007, 08:34 AM
The voice in her head woke her. She was covered in sweat from the pain in her leg. Something was near and it was evil. Ana tried to stay still so not to draw attention. But the evil drew nearer to her. There was no way she could get away. Her leg was broke and even if it wasn't there was no way she could move all these rocks.

wizardwriter
08-20-2007, 08:43 AM
'Shit,' I quit licking myself, 'I left that poor innocent lass with the horny elf.'
I hauled ass back, snatched up the sleeping lass and took her to the nearest farm house. She woke mumbling she would show me the way, but drifted back off to sleep. I could only guess if this was my brother's doing.

jaguar
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Malinas decided to go back to his land, to be ready to take up his royal roles, though yet not forgetting the role he had played 'Through the light'. He just wondered whther they could make it on their own, with their group in dissarray.....and wondering if they'll ever call him and his brothers, seeing as they were wont to discard him......

wizardwriter
08-21-2007, 03:38 AM
I looked back, and saw Malinas cresting the ridge behind us. I howled trying to get his attention, let him know he was going the wrong way, but apparently Ana wasn't worth fighting for. Heisting my leg on a tree I marked my path, in case he changed his mind, wasn't sure if his nose was keen enough to pick up my scent, but i figured the way he could sniff out pussy it oughta be.

jaguar
08-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah I heard Gurnar trying to get my attention, but I thought that if he REALLY needs me, he knows where I'll be....

freedom
08-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Feeling the need to do something Ana began trying to push away the smaller rocks. It wasn't long before she could smell blood from her leg. The scraping of rocks made her look up. Crows sat looking down on her.

"Go AWAY! I'm not dead yet you stupid birds!!"

She threw all her frustration in to hurling a few small rocks causing them to scatter with loud cries.

jaguar
08-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Malinas heard Ana's cries and wondered if they weren't a fig ment of his imagination, seeing as how they sounded -pretty close...
Then he went to investigate further......

g00ber
08-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Ana watched as the crows scattered only to form again in front of her. She stood transfixed as they seemed to create a humanlike shape. Soon before her stood a familiar face

"Good evening Ana, do not be afraid you have nothing to fear from me I assure you. Allow me to demonstrate"

With that Kelan lay his hands upon Ana's wounded leg as he did Ana felt a strange sensation around her wound and when she looked down it had healed completely.

"Perhaps now you will believe I mean you no harm my love. Unlike others you may have already met I will never cause you harm nor take your blood.

wizardwriter
08-21-2007, 10:34 PM
off in the distance the hounds were tracking something, but didn't sound like they were on a wolf's trail, sounded like the dumb bastards had spooked deer-
I took off at a lope, towards the mountain pass, an hour later coming to a halt, my brother was out and about, close.
Put my nose in the air and gave a good sniff. He wasn't close enough to smell, but he wasn't on his mountain either.

freedom
08-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Ana had no doubt who this person in front of her was. The blood in her veins felt like ice. Kelan's eyes looked into her soul. Even if she had wanted to she couldn't have moved from where she lay.

Every thing in her said to shift and run but his gaze prevented her from moving.

"What do you want with me?"

g00ber
08-22-2007, 08:42 AM
"I want only for your happiness and wellbeing my Ana. Have I hurt you in any way? Have I forced myself upon you at any time? Have I lied to you? No I have done none of these things and never will my love. There are truths you need to learn, truths that some have tried to hide from you but through me you will know all there is about your true self"

Kelan's face almost seemed to soften as he uttered these words

wizardwriter
08-22-2007, 09:00 AM
I stopped and stuck my nose in the air. he was near, most definitely, and he had Ana.

jaguar
08-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Malinas watched Kelan carry off Ana, and thought,' well, that's another
victim.'And went back to his kingdom, waiting to hear of what had happened to this impressionable girl.....

g00ber
08-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Kelan averted his gaze from Ana's for a brief moment then returned it once more. His expression seemed to change for a second, almost as if he was deep in thought, then changed back.

".....Please forgive my ignorance my sweet you are obviously cold and hungry and it is not safe for you here. There are many dangers around us, some closer than I prefer. Allow me the honour of providing you with warmth and substinance at my castle."

Kelan stepped closer to Ana and knelt beside her removing his cloak at the same time.

"You look so cold, perhaps this will help" Kelan wrapped his long cloak around Ana's shivering torso

"Please Ana, take my hand and we will go to a safer place than this, or you may stay here in the hope that what passes for your friends will find you before the orcs do although I most certainly do not wish that. Whatever you decide you may keep my cloak"

Kelan stood up and turned away from Ana. It had been easy to fool the simple elf into believing that they were beyond his reach but he knew mind tricks would not be so effective on his brother.

jaguar
08-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Kelan didn't know that Malinas had been tought this art from his younger brother, Leonidas. And that Malinas knew how to shield his thoughts from Kelan, or anything else.......
But he knew that Kelan had seen, and obviously under-estimated him, and thought it wouldn't be too long before he made another such mistake.......

freedom
08-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Ana's blurry mind let her reach for his hand. Somewhere in her mind it seemed that she heard a wolf how in despair. He took her hand gently and with a smile. She had to admit it was the first real gently thing that had happened since she had stumbled through the portal.

Before she could blink they were standing in Kelan' castle. She stared around her like an ignorant peasant girl who'd never been out of the village her whole life.

"This is beautiful," she whispered in awe.

wizardwriter
08-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I howled another warning, but it was too late, they were gone, my one chance was gone. I howled again, this time in rage, I ripped limbs from trees, and beat them to splinter, my tantrum producing wolf-rage.
Half beast I raced for the mountains on all fours, overtaking animals going about their every day existence. I barely slowed long enough to rip their throats out before racing towards the mountain.

freedom
08-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Ana noticed that Kelan looked several times toward the door of the castle as he let her look around. The castle was vast and cold. The walls were hung with huge tapestries that depicted nature scenes. On almost all of them wolves ran under moonlight or howled at a full moon.

Gently she ran her hand over some of them as she walked down the hall. Something ate at the back of her mind. But the beauty, solitude and peace in Kelan eye's put her back at ease in just in a mere glance.

"Do you live alone?"

g00ber
08-22-2007, 03:49 PM
"I have existed in this place for time immemorial but not always alone. My brother once shared life with me between these walls but that was before he turned on me and took someone who would have been my saviour. Many a long seasons I have searched for what was taken but I was never to come close to discovering where she was. I came to believe that in his bloodlust my brother had slain my destiny. Perhaps you wonder but i suspect you already know who I am referring to. Do you not wonder why I call you 'My Ana' and why you feel such a bond between us my love.

You are the one, the destiny that was ripped so cruelly from me. I have stayed here in solitude inside these castle walls locked in torment for so long. I came to believe that in his bloodlust my brother had slain my destiny. We are now mortal enemies and however much I wish we could set aside our past I know in my......soul that he must be stopped. You have already met him and he has already shown you his true nature. A soul that relishes death and the taking of innocence. A soul that shows no remorse for its actions. He pretends to show compassion but only after taking something that should not be taken forcibly. His name is .............Grunar."

As soon as Kelan had said his brothers name the tears that had started to well in his eyes seemed to evaporate and a mixed look of hate and sadness descended upon him giving the impression of someone who's soul was torn between revenge, regret and total loss.

wizardwriter
08-22-2007, 08:15 PM
I stopped looking back at all the carnage behind me, howling at the rage in me. Should've stopped our father before it got to this point, should've not let him play us against each other, should've stopped him using Ana's mother as a pawn, creating the girl to entice Kelan into obsession.
I had to get control of myself killing was not the answer.

freedom
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Seeing the rage in Kelan broke Ana sense of safety for just a moment before his smile returned and she felt safe again.

"How am I linked to you your destiny? I'm nothing special. I mean I'm a were wolf now from where Grunar bit me but otherwise that's it. I can't do anything great or powerful."

Her mind went foggy again as she stopped to look at a collection of paintings. There looking back at her was a woman who could have been a copy of her. There was a tall dark haired man standing next to her. At his feet sat two small boys. One muscular the other slime. Both as different as day and night yet obviously brothers.

She looked at Kelan and back at the picture. The questions echoed plainly on her face.

g00ber
08-23-2007, 08:33 AM
"It is not what you can do that makes you so important but what you WILL do. We are destined to be united as one but although it is written in blood I will not force you to do so against your own free will it is your choice to make and no others."

Kelan's face was softer now, never had he been more serious for although he meant to turn Ana he wanted it to be her choice.

"As for what it is that you are meant to do I cannot provide the answer to that for even I am not certain, all I know is that you and only you can stop the terror that my brother will inflict on all innocents. I will leave you now to think it over but please remember all that I have said and done. Remember who it was that caused you pain from the first instant you met. When you are ready join me in the main hall, I will await you there my Ana."

With those last parting words Kelan left Ana to her thoughts in the room.

jaguar
08-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Malinas knew that Kelan would be manipulating Ana's thoughts by now and that Gurnar would be half mad with fury, so he sent for his brothers and told them to, 'saddle up, we are going hunting once again.'.....

wizardwriter
08-24-2007, 03:50 AM
'Where the hell have you two been?" I asked as the pixies popped up.
"Tracking Raven."
"Yep," the other added, "but she's Ana again."
'Yep," the first snorted, 'brother's got her and we couldn't travel with them."
One of them tossed me a beer. "More trouble, Malinas is coming, ask me he's going try to kill us again."
"Yep," they were sharing a beer, "and he's bringing more deer-fuckers. Ask me he done killed the King."
"Yeah, well don't worry about them." I down the beer, and caught the next one. "They get passed the harpies, then we'll discuss strategies."
"Yep," one of the pixies started laughing, "we already put the word out they make a move against fairy-kin will torch their forest."

freedom
08-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Ana sat looking at the portrait trying to figure out what was going on. Kelan was right. Grunar and Malinas had hurt her from the start. They said they had good intentions. They were going to get her home.

Thoughts came unbidden into her mind. "Why did he need to turn her to help her? Why had the elf needed her virginity to help her? Were they trying to help her? Or were they keeping her from her destiny?"

Suddenly she stood and walked into the dining room.

"I'm not agreeing to help you but I'm willing to listen at least."

She sat at the table and looked to Kelan. There was something he wanted but he wouldn't tell her. Ana just had to figure out what it was.

g00ber
08-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Kelan had been deep in meditation when Ana had entered the room, the elf hadn't been fooled as much as he had first thought but it mattered not as only members of the family or those invited could see the castle let alone enter its walls. The deepest dark arts made sure that no spell, rune or magical artefact could penetrate or detect the family home. Grunar however would surely know that Ana was now here and may even suspect what was about to happen.

jaguar
08-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Malinas then thought it was time to get back in contact with Gurnar. He was sure there was something Gurnar knew but wasn't saying that could be vital for Ana's survival......

wizardwriter
08-25-2007, 02:53 AM
'You two, knock that shit off." I took a slug of beer, spitting it everywhere. "Is this piss?"
"Oh, sorry, was for the elf."
I growled and the bottle vanished replaced by another. "Wern't no big deal Grunar, just pixie piss, damn near like honey, ask me."
"Yep, and wern't straight neither."
I spit, then sniffed this beer, before taking a sip. Finding it untainted I drank it half down. "Better, but I get another piss beer I'm planting it in your asses."
"Was my brother's idea." Another bottle came my way.
"Was not, and you filled the first one."
I headed off towards the mountain at a lope with the two buzzing.

jaguar
08-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Fucking pixie bullshit.....Malinas couldn't care less about 'em, but he wanted to find Gurnar...

freedom
08-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Ana waited patiently for Kelan to answer. He wasn't going to tell her if she pushed him. She was having trouble remembering things clearly the longer she was around him.

All she could remember was the pain the others had caused her. None of the good things came through to her. The joy of being a wolf and running free was gone. All the good intentions replaced by a view of greed.

"I just want to hear your story before I help you Kelan. will you tell me?"

g00ber
08-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Kelan sat beside ana and looked into her begging eyes.

"Okay Ana, I always have and always will tell you only the truth. Before you were even born into the world that you came from we were destined to be as one. Even though you were born there your birth mother was from this world. We were to be joined once you had reached age and had that happened you would only have known love and peace. However my own brother had grown jealous of what we were to have, his jealousy consumed him more and more with each day. As his jealousy grew so to did his lust for blood, we began to hear more and more of attrocities in the woods around our castle. Slaughters were becoming common around the lands. Then came the day my brother commited his final act of revenge. Your mother was considered safe in our castle, had we known at the time that he was the one responsible for the deaths we would never have kept her here.

We didnt know she was gone until the morning, my father had gone to visit her in her room. The first that I knew of any problem was when I heard my fathers guttoreal cry. It took me moments to reach the room and what I saw when I entered left me in no doubt what had happened. The furninture was broken into tiny peices and there were claw marks everywhere, my brothers clawmarks. We searched for your mother for weeks whilst all the time the attrocities grew in intesity until one day they stopped altogether and we heard no more. That was the day I could no longer feel your presence and was sure that in his bloodlust my brother had killed you. My father disappeared when I told him and I havent seen him since. But now you are here my Ana and finally we are together at last. All I can think is that your mother somehow made it to a portal and escaped my brother and that is why the killings grew so fast then stopped. I hope this answers your questions"

Kelan waited for Ana,s response, looking over her face for an indication of what she was feeling now she knew the truth.

wizardwriter
08-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Getting near the foothills I stopped in the shade of a tree and listened, then sniffed the air. "Frickin' harpies, what are they doing this far from their mountain aerie?"
"What they need," one of the pixies chimed in, "is to get laid, then they won't be doing all that screeching."
"Yeah," the other snickered, tossing mer a beer, "too bad Malinas ain't here, he could take care of them."
Shaking my head, I drink down half my beer.
My ears perk up. "They're near."

jaguar
08-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Malinas could hear the harpies, but because they weren't part of his objective, he continued to climb the mountain.....

freedom
08-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Ana felt her heart break for Kelan's pain. How could Grunar have done such a thing? With out thinking she went to the man before her and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you."

She felt his arms wrap around her waist. There was a wolf howl deep in her mind and it spoke of trouble. It faded and Ana's concentration centered back on the heartbroken man in front of her.

g00ber
08-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Kelan's mind now raced with all manner of thoughts, feelings of intense love, hate for grunar, unbridled lust and passion and something that he hadnt felt since the night he lost Ana, FEAR. Whether it was fear of rejection or of the future he wasnt sure.

"It doesn't matter anymore my Ana you are here at last and once more there is another reason to live other than vengance. You cannot understand how long I have waited to hold you, to smell your scent, to ...have you. So close yet so far away."

wizardwriter
08-26-2007, 11:16 AM
I waited for the harpies to pass then continued cutting across Malinas trail, looked like I spent some time here and there were deer tracks, but I wasn't going to jump to any conclusion.
I was certain he headed north, but he was a mountain over. I took off east wondering if that horny brother of mine could keep it in his pants.

freedom
08-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Ana couldn't help but like Kelan. He was nothing like what Grunar had said he was. There was nothing dark or evil here.

"How can I help you Kelan? I don't want your bother to hurt you. How can I help keep you safe?"

Right now she was tired and it was hard to concentrate but she knew there were things that needed done before she rested.

g00ber
08-26-2007, 01:03 PM
"I alone cannot stop my brother, believe me I have tried. You are more than simply my Ana, it is you who is destined to stop my brother but you cannot accomplish this while you are part wolf. My brother can smell the wolf in you from far away and he would know you are coming. There is a way for us to stop him though. For that way to work however I would have to do something to you and it would hurt for a short time, believe me it is the last thing I would think of doing and most definatly never against your wish."

Kelan sighed then as if resigned to telling something that made him almost ashamed to utter he continued

"I would need to bite your neck in order to turn you from a werewolf into an immortal child of the night. No more would you have the uncontrollable urge for blood, you would cease the excrutiating changing and instead exchange it for immortal beauty, never to age but to spend eternity with me side by side as equals presiding over a long awaited reign of peace on this land as is destined. I know of the reputation and myths that surround my kind in your world but i can assure you they have been blow out of context and proportion, we do not have a lust for blood nor are we confined from sunlight, we just prefer night, to see the beauty that is moonlight dancing across the southern lakes on a cloudless night as the stars compete to outshine each other like a sheet of deep dark warmth punctuated by brilliant diamonds suspended in the sky. Many think the night sky cold but I look deeper than they do. Look out the window my love, gaze deeply and you can see patterns in the darkness, it has a depth that envelopes your very being. This is my world and can be yours if you want it."

freedom
08-26-2007, 10:25 PM
The beauty of his words touched her soul as she looked out into night. The stars shown like diamonds scattered across a velvet blanket. He was right about the beauty. Ana had always loved the night time.

The pleading in his voice cut straight to her soul. There was a passion there that reached out to her. His eyes were as deep as pools of water that she felt that she could drown in. How could he have such feelings for her if he'd never met her or seen her before?

Looking at him, she could easily see the pain and the need in his eyes. She smiled softly at him and walked up to him. Ana kissed him softly on the lips.

"I would love to share this with you," she pulled her long red hair to the side and showed him her neck.

wizardwriter
08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
I stopped in my tracks sensing Ana about to give herself to my little horn dog brother. the air twisted in front of me and i was about to have a vision or flashback. being as the image was fuzzy i was betting vision, reception was always bad in the forest.
I took a step and howled to the heavens, 'damn brambles,' i started picking the thorns out of my feet,thinking 'maybe since the little bastard got laid he'll get off my ass, always daddy's favorite, why can't you be more like Kelan. Oh, look at the grades Kelan brought home from school. Yeah, Grunar don't spit about school cuz he keeps eating the girls.'
Grumbling i picked my way through the brambles remembering the best, "Look at Kelan fly, what do you do around here Grunar besides shed? And I'm not talking about the licking yourself all the time."
I heard the harpies squawk. "Bring it on bitches, you're gonna look like Kelan when I bat your asses outta the sky."

I perked up my ears sensing, "It's over, hmmpf, thought he'd build up more stamina by now, he's quick, not as quick as the elf, but quick."

g00ber
08-26-2007, 11:23 PM
"Very well my love, if you are absolutly sure"

Kelan leant in closer to Ana and planted a solitary, gentle kiss upon her forehead then moved his mouth down the side of her now exposed face and neck, so close to her perfect skin yet without touching and creating an almost whisper of a breath cascade down her enticing cheek. As he reached her neck he could smell the unmistakable aroma of her blood coursing through her veins, as he licked her neck the natural anaesthetics in his saliva numbed where in mere moments he would bite, a small mercy from what was supposed to be a heartless killer. Then finally kelan sunk his teeth deep into Ana's perfect neck . He wanted to make sure he didnt hurt her or kill her, al it took was for him to bite a fraction off her jugular and she would die instead of turn. As it was to be, Kelan bit spot on and his reward was a flow of warm crimson blood, once he had tasted enough his blood forced back the tide of sweet nectar flowing from Ana and entered her body. It would turn her back from the curse of the wolf and into the noble and beautiful form that she was destined to be.

freedom
08-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Ana was braced for the bite to hurt but she never felt a thing until she felt something flow into her body. She could feel her body tingleing. Ana became light headed and clung to Kelan's body tightly.

Something odd was happening. Her body got cold and she heard a wolf howl. Her body felt like it was twisting. For some reason she didn't think this was how it was supposed to happen. She couldn't help but wonder if the vampire was blending with the werewolf. After a few moments the howling in her mind ebbed and the coldness took over.

Her heart was pounding. Then it just suddenly stopped and she slumped in his arms.

wizardwriter
08-27-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm thinking about Kelan and how well things are working out, knowing he couldn't keep his fangs out of her, he was always batty over women.
With a screech i get nailed by not one but two leg-humping harpies.

g00ber
08-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Kelan held Ana firmly so that she would not fall, for a second before she passed he could have sworn she had a look of fear in her eyes. He wondered if he had done the right thing by her after all. This was now however a mood point for as soon as his blood has reached her heart there was no turning back the clock. He would just have to wait until her passing had completed and she was reborn. It was early in the evening when Ana finally stirred, Kelan had not moved from her side during the time of her passing.

"How are you feeling my love, I.....were you absolutly sure of your desire for this? I ask only because I thought I saw a flicker of fear in your beautiful eyes before they closed."