PDA

View Full Version : The Yo Yo Story....

niteowluk2003
08-11-2007, 06:30 PM
First the rules....

You write on the fly as a quick post one paragraph only, you must then wait for four other paragraph's to be posted before you can add another of your own.. Read any existing paragraphs to make the story flow....

The Yo Yo Story.....

Cherie was a 21 year old, pyschology student at UCL Cleveland, she was three years into her master's degree in pyschology. She stood five feet ten inches tall and weighed 180 lbs when soaking wet, her long brunette hair hung shoulder length and framed her cute but not by any standrad beautiful face. She already knew her best assets were her 40D bust and her cute cherry shaped arse. although she was not a virgin, she was not sexually wild either and her greatest claim to sexual fame was that she lost her virginity at 19,000 feet up a mountain in a tent during a blizzard.

wizardwriter
08-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Of course if things played out the way she wanted her sexual wild side might be realized. Her object of desire Professor Kruger, dark haired, dreamy brown eyes, Sam was a tall drink of water. Married to his ex-grad student blonde hair, blue eyed Sami, a little hottie, and she didn't know which one she wanted more. Although, the thought of both at the same time stirred her nether regions to no end, and came to a fine climax with the help of her fingers. Trouble was Sam and Sami were the perfect couple, and even if they were willing she had no experience or plan to seduce either.

niteowluk2003
08-11-2007, 07:27 PM
excellant wizard that's the spirit...

freedom
08-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Cherie often sat in class and fantasied about the Professor. This was one such day but much to her horror he called on her to answer a question and she hadn't heard a word he'd said. She blushed and murmured that she didn't know the answer. The professor frowned and locked gazed with her.

"See me after class miss," he ordered in his deep silky voice, which sent her body afire.

storm5
08-12-2007, 11:03 AM
After going to the bathroom to put some make up on,Cherie marched into Professor Kruger's room,He watched open mouthed as she pushed all his things of the desk,she propped herself upon his desk in front of him,her legs spread out to give Kruger a straight shot into her skirt,"Ive been a naughty girl" hissed Cherie as she pulled off her low necked top,She removed her bra with a flourish and threw it a Kruger,"Now punish me" she screamed,grabbing Kruger's head,she thrust his face into her bare 40 D breasts....................

niteowluk2003
08-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Cherie would not release his head from between her 40D breasts, until the mumbling stopped; then she lifted his head and asked him, "what was you saying Dr?" he managed to gather his breath before his reply was that she should be spanked, but he would prefer to see he self spank because she self misbehaved and it would be poetic justice. Cherie laughed as she released Dr Kruger and slowly stood before letting her skirt join her blouse on the floor. Now only dressed in the flimiest of lacy panties she slipped her thumbs into the waist band.

wizardwriter
08-12-2007, 09:35 PM
"Figures," came from the doorway, "Sam, you son-of-a-bitch, you called and said you'd wait." She slapped her thigh with a riding crop and locked the door.
Cherie snatched up her clothes. "Ah, I can explain, I was-"
"Sure you can honey," Sami cut her off, "but save it. Get your ass in the private office." Hanging her head Cherie headed to the back room. "Baby doll, clothes stay," she smacked Cherie's butt with the crop, "panties too." Cherie had no idea what she was feeling, excitement from getting caught or the swat. Sami turned to her husband. "Well, you know the routine, get your cock and ball harness on and get in the chair, you can watch, then I'm going to beat your ass." Eyes big as saucers Cherie looked at this little hottie, who gave her a harder smack. "What did i say about panties? I want to see some bare pussy and you're going to get your ass beat twice if you can't suck decent pussy."

freedom
08-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Cherie was shaking but she couldn't tell if it was from fear or excitement. Sami had to be one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Her hair glistened like waves of sun as she followed Cherie in to the private office. She was suddenly wishing that she hadn't of come here. That feeling increased as she watched Sami slip her long black coat off. Underneath it she wore a skin tight shiny vinyl dress that left her taught perky breast exposed. Cherie's breath was coming faster as she heard the doorknob turn and the Professor came in.

niteowluk2003
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Seems we are waiting for storm 5 to publish his next paragraph....if you would please Storm 5.

freedom
08-14-2007, 04:52 AM
If storm doesn't show do we move on? Hope he does come back.

niteowluk2003
08-14-2007, 07:47 AM
The professor entered the room without a word being said, he slipped of his overcoat and showed himself to Sami, Cherie also saw, he was naked except for his cock and ball harness. Cherie was mesmerised as she realised that not only was he naked but he was devoid of hair, his prick and balls were shaven clean, she immediately thought how sexy this looked and just how ripe for sucking, although the harness would have to be removed to do any justice to the rampent cock. Just then a loud crack of the whip caused cherie to jump as Sami barked out her orders to the Proffessor.

wizardwriter
08-14-2007, 09:02 AM
"I told you put your ass in a chair." Whack! Sami gave Sam another across the front of his thigh causing Cherie to wince. "Oughta have you sitting your ass in the other room, while i'm fucking her." Whack! She nails Cherie on the ass, hard. "Get your ass on the couch."

freedom
08-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Cherie wasted no time moving to the couch. While the pain from the crop was intoxicating it was also very compelling. She sat primly on the couch not knowing what to expect from Sami but feeling every inch of the nude that she was.

niteowluk2003
08-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Sami turned to Professor Kruger and snapped "you think a little cock like that can satisfy me, just watch as i use this on your little miss goody two shoes Cherie!" thrusting an 18 inch thick black dildo in his direction, "play your cards right lover boy and you too could be on the receiving end of some of this!" she added stroking the dildo sensually. Turning to Cherie, she smiled and asked "Have you ever had anything this size in your fucking twat, my little lovebird!" Cherie instantly shook her head with real fear in her eyes.

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 05:13 PM
Sami smiled. "Look at that, your legs opening wide, you want it, and going to get it." she smacked her thigh with the crop. "But first, as pronised, I'm going to beat your slut ass. Get it in the air." Whack!

freedom
08-16-2007, 05:54 AM
Cherie hesitated until she saw her draw back for another blow then quickly jumped to move so that Sami could get to her ass. This was going to hurt and she knew it. The first blow stung but as each following blow hit the same area they began to ache and hurt. Tears filled her eyes as the pain grew.

niteowluk2003
08-16-2007, 07:48 AM
The strange thing to Cherie was that as the pain grew the excitement coursing through her cunt grew twice as much. she had not even had her pussy touched and yet she was already of the verge of the best orgasm of her life. Secretly Cherie began to wish, "If I would ahve known that spankings could be so erotically pleasureable and bring me to such fever pitch, I would have misbehaved all through my school years!"

wizardwriter
08-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Humping the air Cherie was near orgasm when the swats stopped. Panting she braced for more, but when none came she started to turn head. Her head snapped back as Sami pulled a handful of Cheri's hair, hard. She gasped at this new pain, then sucked in a lung full of air as her pussy was brutally penetrated by Sami's monster cock.

freedom
08-17-2007, 05:41 AM
Cherie had never felt anything so huge in her life. The pain of it brought tears to her eyes. This new sensation added to the pain she already had was pushing her to the edge but every time she got close Sami would stop as if she could sense it was coming. Cherie cried out in frustration as the pressure became yet another pain in her pleasure.

niteowluk2003
08-17-2007, 07:07 AM
Sami just laughed at Cherie's attempts to mentally force herself over the edge and chuckled "You will have to do much better than that, my sexy little slut, maybe you had better improve your technique for when you finally get to lick a real woman's cunt!" Cherie responded with the sad soulful puppy eyes begging for release and her best sexy smile, inside she was a war ground, one part of her was sexually ready to explode whilst the pain side of her was already looking for the medic evacuation site...

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Whack! Cherie got it across her ass. Whack! And another. Whack! Whack! This pair Sam received, and through tears Cheri breathed a sigh of relief. She wouldn't mind the pain if Sami would let her get off, and she didn't know if she could eat pussy well enough to not get another beating.

freedom
08-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Cherie watched as Sami gave the professor a spanking close to what she had received. She was almost afraid of what Sami would do next. Her question was answered as she pulled her off the couch by the hair. Sami ordered her to kneel in the floor in front of the couch. As she did so Sami hand cuffed her hands and settled on the couch in front of her. Once she was comfy Sami pull Cherie by the hair up to her dripping pussy. With out a word she shoved Cherie's face deep into her cunt and didn't let up until Cherie began to lick the juices that flooded her face.

freedom
08-17-2007, 08:12 AM
Cherie watched as Sami gave the professor a spanking close to what she had received. She was almost afraid of what Sami would do next. Her question was answered as she pulled her off the couch by the hair. Sami ordered her to kneel in the floor in front of the couch. As she did so Sami hand cuffed her hands and settled on the couch in front of her. Once she was comfy Sami pull Cherie by the hair up to her dripping pussy. With out a word she shoved Cherie's face deep into her cunt and didn't let up until Cherie began to lick the juices that flooded her face.

davesmistress
03-21-2008, 08:44 PM
bumped for possible new interest