PDA

View Full Version : First Night

Aesop
06-06-2006, 03:27 AM
She had just showered and changed into the clothes he had specified. Her favorite pair of black leather thigh high boots, a very short red skirt, and a white sleeveless top cut off to show her stomach. She was awaiting him. She had left a key at the desk for him and he had told her he would call when he picked it up.

The phone rang. She jumped a little and picked it up.

“Hello.” No ‘sir’ required in case it was the hotel staff.

“Little girl,” The words he had specified so there would be no mistake as to his identity. She knew what to say, but in her nervousness she stuttered.
“I-I-I am ready for you, sir.”

There was a click as the connection broke.

It took her a moment to collect herself. Once she had, she quickly moved to get into position. She lit the candle she had brought per his instructions and shut off the lights. She then knelt next to the small table where the candle was.

No sooner had she finished then she heard the key slide into the lock.
With her eyes on the floor she couldn’t see him, but she heard him move toward her and as his shoes came into view he spoke.

“You have pleased me beyond measure, my dear. You have followed my commands and trained to be mine without ever seeing me. You have given me the gifts of faith and trust and I am honored. You may now look upon me and see if your trust was misplaced.”

She immediately looked up at his face. It was as he described. Black hair, starting to gray, heavy brows which she could picture contracting in anger, full lips with a small smile on them, and his eyes. They were dark brown, closer to black in the candle light, deep with secrets.

She then looked at his body. There were no surprises. He was as he had told her. His black t-shirt showed his broad shoulders and his strong arms. He was also wearing black jeans and a black belt with a silver buckle.
“Well, my dear, I accepted you as mine long ago. Now is the time for you to choose. Do you accept me as your dominant or do I turn around and leave?”

“Please stay, sir. I accept you,” she said. It was true. He wasn’t the best looking man she had ever seen, but he was attractive and he radiated power and confidence.

“Are you ready to begin?”

“Yes, sir,” she said as she gestured to the pile of silk scarves, leather cuffs, dildos, and other toys.

“No. We will use those later tonight perhaps. The first time must be voluntary. You must submit to me because you choose to. Only my voice will hold you.”

“Yes, sir.”

He held his hand out to her; she took it and pulled herself to her feet.

“You are beautiful,” he said as he stroked her cheek with his fingers.

“Thank you, sir.”

“Strip.”

“Yes, sir.”

He watched her as she removed her clothing. She saw his eyes follow her every move and it made her hot inside. When she stood before him nude he moved to her and pulled her into a kiss. It was long and deep and passionate. She could feel his strength as he held her. She could also feel his hardness.
He spent the next minutes exploring her body with his hands and mouth. Touching her everywhere, kissing her everywhere, letting his tongue glide over her body. He picked her up and brought her to the bed. He laid her down gently and said, “Spread your legs for me.”

“Yes, sir.”

She spread her legs wide, giving him access to her. He climbed in between her legs and she closed her eyes, expecting his cock to be inside her in seconds. He surprised her. She felt his warm breath on her thighs and pussy. Then his tongue found her. It was wonderful. He brought her to the brink very quickly. She was almost ready to cum when he stopped.

“Not yet, my dear,” he said. “Now come return the favor.”

She eagerly moved to his crotch as he climbed up the bed and settled in. She undid his jeans and took him into her mouth. She sucked him completely into her throat. She pumped him with her hand while she sucked the head. She sometimes stopped to lick his balls. She lost track of time while her head pumped up and down. She felt his hand on her hair, stroking her head.

“Stop.”

“Yes, sir.”

“On your back again.”

“Yes, sir.”

This time he did enter her, his cock thrusting into her, slowly at first and then faster and harder. His face was only an inch from hers and she looked into his eyes as he fucked her. Again, just as she was about to cum, he stopped. Pulling out quickly; leaving her empty.

She knew what was next. She had been training for it for a long time now and was looking forward to it. She was afraid as well. Fingers and toys were one thing. This was a real live pulsing cock. Despite her fear, she moved into position; sliding off the bed until she was bent over it.

She heard the slap before she felt the fiery pain on her ass.

“I didn’t order you here, slut,” his voice was harsh; “you must learn to wait.”

“Yes, sir.”

“But since this is where I want you I will give you what you want.”

“Thank you, sir.”

She heard him get the lubricant and apply it to himself. Then he poured some into the crack of her ass. It was cold as it made its way down to her hole. She then felt his cock press against her opening and then he was in.
He went slowly, but the pain was still there. So was the pleasure. It felt amazing as he slowly put his full length inside her. She felt his balls on her ass and knew he was all the way in. Again he fucked her slowly at first, giving her some time to adjust. Every now and then he would slam the entire length of his cock into her, making her scream with the pain/pleasure. His thrusts grew faster and harder until she almost passed out. She was falling into the darkness as he said, “Cum for me now, slut! Cum now!”

His words ignited her and she burst, screaming incoherently. Dimly she felt him explode in her ass, the warmth filling her.

They collapsed on the bed together. He moved off of her and pulled her close. She laid her head on his chest, now bare; he had discarded his shirt at some point. He kissed her on the top of her head and stroked her hair.

“Well, my dear, how do you feel?”

She answered the only way she knew how; with a kiss.

davesmistress
06-06-2006, 03:40 AM
Again another great story...thanks Aesop

Aesop
06-06-2006, 04:55 AM
Glad you liked it. :)

freedom
06-06-2006, 07:04 AM
Wonderful story...my favorite subject matter!

Aesop
06-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Thank you freedom. I hope to add more soon. :)

Silke
06-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Hey, so here I have to go to read some of your stories, Aesop! ;) I really liked the story...so full of passion and incredibly hot. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to the next one. :)

Warbaby1943
06-07-2006, 03:17 AM
:pa Aesop,

Great story and I see you brought Silke along. That is nice too. ;)

Warbaby1943
06-07-2006, 03:20 AM
Aesop,

Sorry about the "Down with pants icon." It was accidentally put in there. I hit the wrong mouse button and I didn't see a way to edit the post.

Aesop
06-07-2006, 03:25 AM
lol No worries Warbaby, that's my kind of sentiment. ;)

Thank you both for the compliments and I hope to have more stories up soon. :D

Jolly1
06-07-2006, 10:44 AM
good story thanks for sharing

submissivewife
06-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Damn, this was so hot! It's always a pleasure to read your stories Aesop. I still say your friend was wrong...damn that was hot!

Aesop
06-17-2006, 04:40 AM
Thanks subwife. :)

davesmistress
11-04-2006, 04:19 PM
I like to bump the older good ones for a new crowd to enjoy.....:)

davesmistress
12-13-2006, 12:28 AM
This has been a well viewed story...hope you all enjoy