PDA

View Full Version : Potty Training-

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Freedom spit milk everywhere when I told her this, so I thought I'd give everyone else a chuckle-

As a lot of you folks know I watch my 19 mo. old granddaughter during the day- She refuses to talk, but understands english quite well, even the form I use, but gets her point across-
She comes in yesterday stands about three foot away peels her diaper off and flings it at me. It doesn't take long to see why she wanted it off, and I dive to the left as the dirty diaper goes to my right- She laughs her ass off almost as much as Freedom did-

I got the message loud and clear, am starting her potty training today-

wizardwriter
08-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, she looks like an angel sleeping in my arms, but she's a pooh-flinging monkey when awake. Yeah, hanging around me i'm fairly certain her first words will be unfit for mixed company-

Sorry...shes very cute but she isnt 18....pictures of kids are not allowed in the Forum....

Kristin
08-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Haha! I can picture that, Wiz! *laughs out load*
Sooo - how's the potty training going?

wizardwriter
08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
I'll send you the pic Kristin- she's got the basics, but it's a timing issue- must be genetic cause I have the same problem-
Nah, just kidding I'm house broke- i go out back

Kiljoy_Dreizehn
08-28-2007, 12:58 AM
man, i have yet to reach that point with my 15 mo. son. he can be a terror some times, but i love him to bits

wizardwriter
08-28-2007, 01:13 AM
you got a ways to go KJ, boys are notoriously slow-
grandson was walking & talking at 9 mos- but couldn't master the art of the toilet til he was 21/2-

Kiljoy_Dreizehn
08-28-2007, 01:18 AM
wow, 9 months. mine is starting to learn to walk (he has taken a couple of steps unassisted) and he only knows a couple of words

wizardwriter
08-28-2007, 02:39 AM
Got a package of dinosaur capsules you put in hot water and little shit knew all the names by 1 year, but hanging around me he also cussed like a sailor, and he chases the ladies shamelessly-
At 15 mos KJ, you're just getting into the rough stage- terrible two's start at 16 mos. drive you to drink, or in my case drink some more

mel2102000
08-28-2007, 03:36 AM
good luck on the training mine did not get trained till he was 3 and it was hell. but know it is so much better. cept he still does not listen and he will be 5

wizardwriter
08-28-2007, 04:21 AM
grandson was at least 3 before he got it down pat, he's almost 5 now good kid, but i can't get him to let me watch my sports he'd rather watch cartoons, go figure-
Good to see you posting mel-
stop in at the bohemian bar-meet some dudes and dudettes,
we're all friendly and just love to joke around, any questions on how things work give me a PM it's what I'm here for,
Wizard