PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peak changes....

niteowluk2003
08-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Hi we are trying a few changes here at sneak peak and I would be interested to know what you all think.

So change number one...

I would like to invite any readers to nominate a story they enjoyed for inclusion into the sneak peak and thus telling others of some of the wonderful stories on here....

All you do is post a reply telling us what the story section and story title was and I will write a short synopsis about that story to be placed here on a weekly basis.

Change two...

I will be nominating stories of an older nature from the archives or maybe even a new up and coming author for you to check out their stories on here.

Again if you come across someone who has written more then one story you have enjoyed you can nominate their name to me (In case I missed them!)

I will review this thread as we go so watch out for future changes too...

freedom
08-18-2007, 07:18 AM
Great idea Niteowl...doing a great job

niteowluk2003
08-18-2007, 07:21 AM
The first of the new style reviews to have a good look at is G00ber's posting in the off the net section of the stories entitles THE BABYSITTER, I found this story to be a great cross between lesbians and first time experiences.

Well worthy of a read... Although g00ber states its not his own work, he should be applauded for bring a great story here to us at Bluestories...

Here is a snippet of the story....

the babysitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know the Author of this story as I got it from ARES but I thought it was definatly worth a post here.

I can't wait to see you tonight," my girlfriend, Gina, said to me over the phone.

"Me too," I sighed. I had been idly pressing myself against the kitchen counter the whole time that she had been talking to me.

"Did you get a babysitter for Eve lined up?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "The girl across the street."

"How old is she?" Gina giggled.

"She's only JUST turned eighteen you big dyke!" I said. "Besides, its so handy to have Becky so close and not to have to worry about using someone I don't know, especially after hearing all those babysitter horror stories!"

"Yeah but is she cute?" Gina continued to kid me.

garfield_est
08-18-2007, 07:43 AM
New changes I don't know... but i like idea of being able to nominate story titles to you for all to read... maybe we could rate them in some way...like with a symbol to show how we thoght they were.

wil check changes to see if good or not.

Badlybent
08-19-2007, 03:03 AM
As for authors I nominate Deputy Duffy. I love all the deputy stories especially. He has so many stories I couldn't begin to pick just one. It's more about the body of work. Come to think of it if there were a way to put them all together in the same folder they would make a good book. Not suggesting just a thought.

niteowluk2003
08-19-2007, 07:50 AM
Thanks Badlybent will check out Deputy's work for the next postings.