PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Scam Artists Outside Local Store - Joke. :p

NightsMuse
09-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Please be careful. I don't know how many of you shop at Walmart, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you.

The victims are always males, so ladies, please pass this information along to your male friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tank tops. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another store. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, yesterday, and it will most likely again tomorrow and the next day as well...

davesmistress
09-02-2007, 10:01 PM
hee hee

Funny thanks

wizardwriter
09-03-2007, 12:51 AM
great one nightmuse

g00ber
09-03-2007, 10:46 AM
hahahahahaha that one hit the spot, hilarious

gypsy
09-03-2007, 06:50 PM
funny

frozen_north
09-03-2007, 08:27 PM
LOL, I got this one as an e-mail alert a few months back about home depot:)

It was funny then, it still is now:)

freedom
09-04-2007, 07:27 AM
good one

cum4me
09-20-2007, 01:44 AM
very good lol

Archas
09-20-2007, 02:23 AM
ok funny joke, but seriously I once worked for wally world. One day a woman was approached by a man to have sex in the back seat of her car. While they were busy getting it on another man went into the front seat and stole her purse. She did not realize anything had happened until she got home. She came all the way back to our store and reported her purse stolen. We reviewed the tape and the suspects were later caught at another walmart trying the same scam. This time the one that stole the purse and the one having the sex changed roles. Both men are locked up in the jail as we speak.

Ident112233
10-17-2007, 05:17 AM
I'd probably need a couple new wallets if this ever happened

niteowluk2003
10-17-2007, 05:44 AM
Its like the woman who went into the police station to report she had been raped....

The officer was astounded that she had wited twelve days to report it and asked why?

I did not realise I had been raped till the bastards cheque bounced, she replied.