PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peak at a new-ish author....

niteowluk2003
09-11-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi check out this up and coming author for exciting and erotic stories...

Useditchue2 wrote this story and I think it well worth a mention here to let you know the full potential...

REMEMBER you need to be a full member to read the whole story and membership is free.....

My Housesitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

opefully, you have been reading and enjoying my series called, “The Cruise”. I wanted to tell you about something that happened just before that trip.

My wife and I were actually doing two back to back trips. We went to Vegas for one week (which has some stories of its own), and then we went on the cruise after being home for one full day to pack and head out for the airport.

My wife and I asked this college student to house sit for us. She stayed at our place the week we were in Vegas. Since we were only going to be home for one day, we told her that she could stay in our spare bedroom while we were home. It did not make sense to have her leave and come back just for one day.

The night we drove back from Vegas, we were both a little tired but seeing Kelly when I got home also left me a little horny. I tried to sex with my wife but she would not do it with a guest in the house and she informed me that even if Kelly were not there she was too tired to do anything anyway.

So, I got up out of bed and went in the living room. I begin thinking about Kelly being in the other room. I wondered how she would react if I went in her room bent her over and entered her from behind. I would have but Kelly had also invited her sister to house sit with her also we are good friends with her parents.

Its in the Mature forum and well worth a read....

If you have any suggestions for authors to feature here on sneak peek just pm me and i will check them out...