PDA

View Full Version : Sneak peak into non consent....

niteowluk2003
09-20-2007, 08:07 AM
I have selected this story as the sneak peak for this week as it is a well laid out story plot with some hot action and is well worthy of taking the time to read it in full.

Kristen is a new authoress to our web site only joining in june but she has shown that her talents as a writer have been honed to a near perfection..

My secret fantasy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving to and from work, she had noticed the new sign on the old Diner.
“Support your local Hell’s Angels Club” it said. And no matter what time of the day – there was light on in every window and the parking lot was crowded with giant motorcycles.
She guessed that the neighbours wouldn’t be pleased by having all that engine noise around, but she had always been triggered by bad boys in leather. So whenever one of the bikers was outside, she grinned to herself as she drove by.
One of them is very handsome; she thought and looked at him through the side window of her car. He was dressed like the others; black leather jacket with the Hell’s Angel sign on the back, tight jeans, leather boots and wore his long hair in a pony tail. His face was nice in a dangerous way. For a second he caught her eye, measured her in one quick gaze and grinned. She smiled back and kept on driving. Knowing that her blond hair and fresh 17-year old beauty made him interested was fun!

That man became the main character of her hot fantasies. She couldn’t help wondering what it would be like to be with him! Oh! I bet he would be selfish and violent, she said to herself, and a shiver of lust ran through her body by the very thought of it. Imagining him thrusting deep and hard into her body made her moan and grasp the steering wheel harder. He must be in his forties, she reckoned. But she’d always been attracted to the experienced ones.

Check it out in the non consent story forum...

Kristin
09-20-2007, 08:15 AM
*smiles happy*
Thanks niteowluk.... makes me real haapy to read your nice words :D
Being norwegian, my writing sometimes lack the variety of words and expressions - I hope you all bare over with me in that!

niteowluk2003
09-21-2007, 05:39 AM
My Pleasure Kristen as good work should always be acknowledged...

saji143
10-14-2007, 11:09 AM
eager to read

Kristin
10-14-2007, 01:06 PM
eager to read

haha - I hope you can get to it shortly.... I just love it when someone find pleasure in my stories :D