PDA

View Full Version : Bra Shopping

usedtichue2
10-22-2007, 04:50 PM
I have to tell you guys about something that I never thought would happen to me. It is one of those events that you fantasize about but never imagine that it would come to fruition but in my case it did and what a happy man I am.

My wife and I were hanging out in our bedroom and talking. She stood up to take her bra off and out popped the wire under her cup. I had never seen that before so I asked about it.

“Hey honey, what is that?”

“Oh, it is just the wire that they put in bras for support.”

“What happened to it?”

“It popped out about a week ago. I fixed it with some thread but I guess that it did not hold.”

“Do you need a new bra?”

“Yeah, I have just been so busy that I have not had time to go.”

Thus, my plan was launched. I work right by a mall so I thought I would go get my wife a gift. I heard about these wireless bras that offer just as good of a support. Okay, well actually I did not hear about them. I looked through the lingerie ads (very pleasurable and jack off worthy) to find something for my wife. That is when I saw that JC Penney was having a sale on all of their lingerie.

Sure enough, that Monday during my lunch break, I headed over to the mall. I grabbed some Chinese from the food court, ate it real fast, and was off to my shopping adventure.

They had a huge section for lingerie. In the process of looking for my wife’s bra, I realized something. This is a good time to do lingerie shopping because there were a lot of women trying to grab something while they were on their lunch break as well. I am making the assumption that it was their lunch break based on how they were dressed and the location of the mall which was right next to a business district. The women came in all sizes and shapes and I have to admit more then a few worthy of a nice long glance.

Well, I finally found the section that I was looking for and was looking through all of the choices of bras for my wife. When a woman spoke over my shoulder,

“Either you are married or you have a big secret.”

I laughed and turned around. “I am married. Besides I would have a hard time finding my cup size.”

She laughed and went back to doing her own shopping.
I have to tell you that this woman was average looking. She was not bad to look at but also not anything to write home to mom about. However, she had a body to die for. She had an hour glass figure, so all of her curves were in the right places. She wore clothes that molded very well to her body and accentuated her features very nicely. She dressed with a great balance of being a professional while maintaining her sexuality.

I walked by her and now was my turn to chime in.

“If you by that for your husband, he is a very lucky guy.”

She turned and looked at me with a cute little smile. “He tells me that all of the time.”

Then we both continued shopping. I found a bra for my wife and I just happened to look up. Right then she was stretching out a red laced boyshort panties over her body.

I walked over and whispered. “They would look great on you. If I were your husband, I would not be able to keep my hands off of you.”

She turned to me. “Really, you think so because I was not so sure.”

“Trust me. I am sure. You wear those and you will knock his socks off.”

Then she looked at me with a gleam in her eye. “Would you like to see me in them?”

“Are you serious?”

“I would not have asked if I were not. I have never done anything like this before but I need an honest opinion.”

“Then, I would love to give you my opinion.”

She pointed to our right. “There is a dressing room over there. Give me five minutes then come in and whisper Nancy. That’s my name.”

Off she went and there I stood thanking my lucky stars. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen at that moment but if nothing I was going to see a great body in a pair of sexy red lace underwear.

Five minutes felt like an eternity but the time had finally passed. I checked to see if the coast was clear and walked into the dressing room.

“Nancy.”

A hand stuck up at one of the stalls. “I am here. Come in quickly.”

She did not have to tell me twice. I move fast but not so fast that it made me look desperate.

I walked in and could not believe my eyes. She looked stunning.

“You look absolutely amazing. You know you could be a model with that body.”

“You think so. I play soccer all of the time so that is what keeps me in shape.”

“Well, I agree with you. You are in shape.”

“I wished that my husband could appreciate me like you do. He is a health nut so no matter what I do, nothing is right. He even wants me to get a boob job. What do you think?”

Right then, she pulled off her bra and there stood before me a pair of perfect tits. They were not the largest but they were well rounded and very shapely.

“Personally, I like them just the way they are. Your tits are naturally beautiful. I think that a boob job would take away from what you naturally have. I would be very happy with them.”

She reached over to me and gave me a tight hug. So tight that my body started to react and my already semi hard cock started to growing between us.

Then she looked up at my eyes, pulled my head down to her, and gave me a very passionate kiss.

“You know, your wife is lucky. You seem like a very nice guy.”

Then she pulled me back to her and started kissing me again. As I was enjoying the moment, I felt a hand reach between us and started rubbing my cock. I did not know that it was possible but my cock grew even harder at this point.

As we continued to kiss, she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, unclasped my zipper, and dropped my pants.

As my pants fell to the floor, she fell with them. She pulled down my underwear.

“MMMM nice cock. Your wife is a lucky gal.”

Then she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. I grabbed the back of her head and begin to fuck her mouth. She knew the perfect balance of when to loosen and tighten her lips. She was able to make her mouth feel like a pussy on my cock. It was one of the best blow jobs that I have ever had. I was starting to pick up my pace when she pulled her face off of my cock.

“That is not where I want you to cum.”

She pulled the panties off and turned around.

“Take me right now.”

I did not have to be told twice. I lined my cock up with her opening and slid my cock right in. I could tell that she was pretty wet.

“Oh baby, your pussy is so nice and tight.”

“It has been a while since I have had a good fuck and your dick is so big.”

Once I got my cock all the way in her, I grabbed her hips and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Just then, someone came into the dressing room. We heard them close the door next to us. So we knew we had to be quiet.

This added even more excitement to the fuck because now there was the chance of getting caught. This excitement added even more fervor to our fuck session. We were both into the moment and she was meeting every single one of my thrusts. The whole experience sent me over the top.

I could not warn her because I did not want the person next to us to hear us. So right then, I blew my load into her pussy. She kept pumping my cock, milking my cock for as long as my erection would last. Her efforts combined with the even greater level of sensitivity of my cock pushed me over the edge again and I came again in her cunt.

We both collapsed onto the bench behind. After a few minutes, the person next to us finally left. As we were putting our clothes back on, she looked at me and said,

“That was great. I have not been fucked like that in a long time. You made me day.”

And with that, she was gone. I have been back to the store since but I have never seen her again.

freedom
10-23-2007, 04:48 AM
Great story thanks for posting it

niteowluk2003
10-23-2007, 07:23 AM
Unusually theme for a sex story but carried it off well, many thanks.

cum4me
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
nice story keep em cumming

fyre
10-24-2007, 05:34 PM
This story is great! One thing I liked about it is that the characters both appreciated each other for the moment. It was obvious that both of them were attractive and had a lot to offer, but both felt underappreciated by their mates for the moment. It was cute that the guy went to get his wife a bra and ended up in the dressing room. I liked the additional tension when they had to be super quiet, or they'd get caught. I personally don't think they could have stayed THAT quiet so it might have been fun to read about how they slipped and bumped things noisily and had to reassure the neighbor that all was okay. Great read!

hawk9934
10-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Wow, a very good read.

hta_7
12-05-2007, 05:30 AM
very good story

sexy83
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
great story

coyotewar6979
12-06-2007, 04:40 AM
very good story