PDA

View Full Version : My fun with Darcy

cum4me
10-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Ok this is my first story ever so go ahead and tell me what I fucked up on so I can fix it.

I’ve been keeping my eye on her for a while now, but she doesn’t have a clue and that is what makes it so freaking prefect. She’s been coming to this website I’ve been going to a lot called bluestories.com and that’s how I found her, one day while browsing through some threads I saw a thread that was for members to post there personal photo’s and as soon as I seen miss Darcy Lynn I knew right then and there I just had to fuck her. It wasn’t just one of those usual lusts that people have when they really want to fuck someone I knew that matter what I would fuck her someday and believe me I will. Well it took a while but after a lot of just sitting back and watching I had finally figured out where she lived. I had been planning this for about six months now and I am beyond ready to go. The night I left for her house I got ****** to check my e-mail’s and got on to bluestories to see what has been going on. I noticed in one of the threads Darcy Lynn talking dirty to another one of the females on the site which wasn’t uncommon for her but it always got me so fucking horny that I would end up whacking off, but this time I decided not to because I wanted to save it for her.
Now that leads us to right now here I sit out side of her house scooping out the place to make sure everything is all good for my night of fun. It’s now 10pm and I don’t see much movement inside her house, so it’s now or never I tell my self. I step out of my van and quietly shut my door and go to the back of my van and grab my bad of tools. I take a quick look around to make sure no one is watching me and I start for the back of her house. I check to see if her back door is unlocked it isn’t but I’ve planed for this so I reach into my pocket and pull out my lock pick. I start too quietly pick at her lock and “CLICK” the door opens. I open the door as slowly as I can so I don’t make to much noise. “I’m in” I tell myself almost there. I set my bag down and pull out my knife. I slow and cautiously take a look around I poke my head out of the kitchen and into the hall I don’t see her. I take a quick look around, and head down the hall towards the bed room. To my left I a door that is closed, so I reach for the handle and slowly turn it, trying not to wake up miss Lynn, “well not yet anyway.” I peek into the room and I see her sleeping, “God she is even more beautiful in person” I told myself. I slowly tiptoe to her bed and I reach my left hand out and grab her shoulder and pull hold her down and I put my knife to her throat, as she looks up with a complete look of shock on her face. “Who the fuck are you” yells Darcy “don’t say another word or your dead do you understand” Darcy looks at me and nod’s her head tear’s begin to drip out of her eye’s like a broke water facet. “Now we can either have a good night or I can have a good night that is all up to you” I tell her. “What are you going to do to me?” asks Darcy. “In time you will find out for now stand up”. Darcy looks at me again and says “please don’t make me please.” I grab her throat and pull her up. “This time I was nice the next time you fail to do as you’re told it won’t be so nice.” I grab the back of her neck “now take off all of your bra and panties you won’t be needing them.” By this time she is crying pretty steadily, and she slow undoes the clasp of her bra and slowly slips it off, as it drops to the floor I can’t help but notice how nice her perky little tits are. After taking her bra off I notice she isn’t crying any more, but I don’t think noting of it. “Ok Darcy now take off them panties I want to get a good look at your ass.” She then slid her fingers into the waste band of her panties and slowly slid them down bending over as she did giving me a great view of her ass. “Ok now I want you to get up onto you bed and get on all fours.” “NO” yells Darcy. Smack is all you could here as my hand smacks across her ass. “Uhh” grunts Darcy. “Now get your ass up onto the bed before it gets worse” I grab her by her hair and push her up onto the bed. I quickly grab some of my silk rope out of my bag and tie her wrists to the bed posts. “Now my love it is time.” Darcy looks over her shoulder with tears in her eyes as I slowly start to take off my own clothes. I get up onto the bed right behind her and kneel down so my face is only inches form her puckered asshole and pretty little pink pussy. I stick out my thong and lightly set it just above her asshole and run it down over her tight ass and over her pussy right to her clit and then back up again, this time stopping right on her shit hole and I start to run circles around it and slowly working my way closer to her asshole then I start to slowly slide my thong in when it gets all the way it I hear Darcy let out a soft moan. I grip her ass really tight and start pumping my thong it in and out of her ass and her moaning begins to get a little loader, when I can feel that she is getting close to Cumming I stopped, and slid my thong down to her nice little twat and started to slid my thong in her little pussy and take it out and run it up to her clit and run circles over it and then I bit it and held it between my teeth and with my thong I started flicking it all over. “Ahh Ahh Ooo” I hear Darcy Start to moan again. I take and slide one finder in her pussy and another into her asshole and start to pump them in and out fiercely. Her pussy at this point is soaking wet and her pussy and ass start to contract around my fingers. “Ahh shit ooh fuck yeah harder finger fuck me harder.” When she finally quite her orgasm I slip my fingers out of her and let go of her clit, “I see you didn’t fight me on that miss Lynn” I said to Darcy. All she did was look back and give me a sexy smile. “Well now that you got something out of this I think it’s my turn”. Darcy looks back again at me but says nothing. Slap across her ass again answer me “I’m not going to give you the pleaser of an answer” Slap Slap Smack I hit her ass again “call me master and you will answer me” She says nothing “Ok I will take care of that” She just stares at me. I reach into my bag off things a pull out a device that holds your mouth open and a huge dilldo that is 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. I place my little device over her mouth but she won’t open, good thing I thought a head and I grab the dilldo and slam it straight into her ass with out warning, she gasps and opens her mouth I quickly place it in her mouth and fasten it tight. I grab the sides of her head “now I get to have fun” and I slam all 6 ½ inches of my dick into her mouth till my balls are touching her chin. “Fuck yes; you got a very nice mouth and throat.” I then pull my dick back so she can get a breath of air and she gasps like she was just under water for 2 min and she starts to cough but I slam my cock back down her throat and repeat the process over and over again for a few min until I can fell my cock begin to swell and that same felling deep within my balls occurs. “Ohh fuck I going to cum fuck yes.” I pull my dick out of her mouth and start to jack it with the tip just inside of her mouth and like a cannon shot my first shot of cum hits the back of her throat and the a second dose the same and the third covers her thong. “Swallow it all” Darcy starts to drink all of my juice without missing a drop. Wow this is going to be a fun night.

I’ll write more If you guys want more.

darcylynn
10-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow!!!! Thank you Cum4me. The story has me so wet and I've already cum once. I'm so flattered that you wrote about us. I've never had anyone write a story about me before.
Thank you.

Please write more.

Ident112233
10-23-2007, 03:57 AM
Great story... Careful Darcy I would watch this guy... Just kidding you should probably be watching me

niteowluk2003
10-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Great story, just one pointer though, would read better with paragraph breaks.

freedom
10-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Only thing I see that needs fixed is the paragraphs....good story though thanks

cum4me
10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
thanks everyone I'll work on fixing my paragraphs

num1scamp
10-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Great start!

fyre
11-01-2007, 11:52 PM
This is cute! I think it's sexy that you wrote a story for Darci Lynn. Hey, it's a lot stalker-ish, but in the context of this site, way to go! What a compliment to her too!

MeNow82
11-02-2007, 01:50 PM
and it's spelt "tongue" not "thong"!

hellomadam
11-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Good job@ but could make use of paragraphs O_O