PDA

View Full Version : What I dream of....

Kristin
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
One of my fantasies... thought you'd like to know ;)

I have been horny all day thinking of you...
When I finally get home from working late, you're already in bed. I rush into the bathroom for a quick shower and put on the black laced nigthgown that clings seductively to my body.
I open the door to the bedroom, and walks slowly towards the bed..I want you...crawl on hands and knees over you, licking, kissing and biting your skin on my way up to your mouth.. making soft purry noices.

You laugh - you like it a lot when I show how much I want you ... I stick my tounge into your mouth and you push it back into mine, kissing me deep while pulling me close...your hands sliding up under the nigthgown, I feel one finger running down my spine, down the crack of my ass... barely touching my asshole before exploring my slit.
The kiss grows passionat, tongues fencing and swirling as my breath goes heavy.

I can feel your hard dick at my hips and take him in one hand, holding him firmly while moving the skin up and down, stroking the head carefully and then move my hand up and down again... my other hand hold your balls.. using one finger to caress them softly.. I burn of lust... want your dick inside my pussy..

- Please, sweetheart... I want you so much... I need you to fuck me - deep and hard!

I lay down on my back and try to pull you on top of me.

- No way! you say and lay back down..
- I want you to give me your ass! A naugthy grin on your face make me shiver.

I look at your cock, thick and long, standing up from your hips and I shiver again by the very thought of having it inside my ass... picturing this in my head makes my hole body burning of desire.....
I climb on top of you with my back turned at you... standing on my knees I separate the two halves of my butt.. you can see my asshole and you grab your cock, steering it at the entrance to that dark, forbidden place...

I feel him at my asshole and start to press down at him... ahh.. he is too big to get inside.... it start to hurt...
Then suddenly you push me forward, bend me down and shove him inside... I can hear you groaning and gasping for air... the burning sensation of your cock stretching my asshole make me groan of pain, but the obvious pleasure you find, make me feel desired.
It's so tigth in there.... and you love it so much! I moan and scream and you just continue pushing your cock all the way in there... drilling me until your almost fully inside.
you start to slide your dick in and out of me and the pain slowly fades and a growing arousal make me gasp..

I put my fingers at the clit and start to rub it hard... you move faster now, your hands holding me while you push him deep inside me.

- Oh God, Josh.... I love this!

- Ready? You moan with a shiver in your voice

- Oh yes, I answer and you pull out and shove him into my pussy from behind, a few hard push make me cum almost at the same time you explode inside me.. filling my cunt with sperm...

gypsy
10-30-2007, 11:56 AM
great story, Kristin nicley writen

davesmistress
10-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the adddition

freedom
10-31-2007, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the addition Kristin...great job

niteowluk2003
10-31-2007, 09:09 AM
interesting thoughts and even more so if fact not fiction...lol thanks for sharing with us.

Kristin
10-31-2007, 10:11 AM
*blush*
Just a fantasy... for now..... but I hope to make it come true one day. Wanna help me making my dream come true? ;)
Thanks guys, for reading it and for commenting

hawk9934
11-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Hmm, helping making a dream come true. Sounds good to me. The story seemed more realistic. I liked it.

cum4me
11-02-2007, 02:27 AM
I like it, keep em cumming

Kristin
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
;)
Thank you, guys!