PDA

View Full Version : I dream a lot... hahaha

Kristin
11-03-2007, 11:04 AM
It's Saturday afternoon, you are taking a nap in the bedroom and while I am taking a shower, I make some naughty plans…touching myself while imagining what will happen makes me hot…

I put on the new red silk nightgown you gave me, and enter the bedroom silently.. I don't know if you just play along and pretend to sleep, but I manage to spread your arms and legs and tie you to the bed without you waking up.

I draw my finger down your stomach while admiring your body, get a warm feeling inside because you are mine, and suddenly you open your eyes, trying to move..

- What the fuck… what is this! You try to tear yourself free and I laugh..

-Shh, honey, don't spoil the fun! I whisper while kissing your neck slowly. We both know that you could free yourself any minute if you really wanted to…

Your penis is soft and cute, resting in its nest of curly hair… I want to wake it… feel it growing in my hand or at my lips.. but first I want to explore your body…. I poor some strawberry oil in my hands and start to massage your breast and shoulder slowly, I want to get familiar with every inch of you, examine every scar and freckle, discover every muscle you have, and I concentrate 100% on this task.. You enjoy my fingers caressing and massaging your skin, leaving no place untouched.

As I work my way down your body, I bend down, giving your penis several soft kisses while my hands strokes firmly the inside of your thigs...I lift your dick with my one hand, open my mouth and lick it slowly… he is so soft and innocent now..
I start using my tongue at him while touching your balls with my other hand, my fingers find the spot between your balls where the root of your dick is and I rub it slowly….

Noticing that you are reacting to my actions, I make a pleased laugh and then I put my tongue at your balls, open my mouth widely and suck one of them inside.. flipping my tongue at your nut for a while before repeating it with the other. My fingers never leave the shaft of your dick.. I love the feeling of it growing thick and hard.. this solid evidence of your lust is making me horny and I start sucking your dick…

The tip of my tongue follows the edge of the head all the way round before going on top, finding the tiny hole with a small drop of precum which I lick off with flat, soft tongue… and then I slowly start to suck your hard cock into my mouth, deeper and deeper.. a small movement in hour hips push it further in and I just love that…but at the same time I wont let you have any control.. so I rise and leave the room. A few minutes later I return with stuff from the kitchen which I place on the floor so you cant see, before going on my knees over your body and undressing myself.. I use the silky gown to whipe some of the oil off your chest and put it over you face so you cant see…. I sit down on you, close to your erected cock but not at it…

Something ice cold and soft is suddenly placed at your chest, you can feel it melting, running slowly down your tummy and I bend down to lick the moist off your skin, moving myself up a bit, is making my pussy slide at your cock… and I start to press myself at it, rubbing my clit against the shaft while my tongue plays with your nipples, pinching them with my fingertips… more cold stuff is placed at your body, smothered at your upper chest and being licked off again…
I moan and continue to rub myself at your shaft.
I love the sliding feeling of your hard dick at my clit and wet slit, moving harder and faster on you make us both moan now.

- I need it inside me, want you so much… the words slips my mouth unintentionally and I rise up a bit, put your cock at the entrance of my wet hole and start to push down hard.. all the way… the first penetration is all it takes for me to explode, you can feel me tightening inside, squeezing repeatedly and mumble in between gasping for air:

- h herregud, s deilig, h…. Doesn't mean a thing that the words are in norwegian, you know the meaning of them anyways. I get off you, and it's making you frustrated… my climax made you horny as hell and you are not happy with me finishing off alone. You get rid of the tiny ropes that I'v tied you with, and suddenly the situation is turned around.

You are in control of me now, placing me with my face turned down. You grab my butt and lift it up, and with one hand you place your cock at my wet hole while your other hand slide sin front of me and start to finger my clit. Slapping it with the tip of your finger, pushing it hard and rubbing it over and over.
Your pushes into me from behind are so deep and hard, you shove my face deep into the pillow and the treatment make me shiver in pure lust once again…
- Oh God, give me more, more! I moan and gasp, but you pull yourself out of me and turn me flat on my back.
You take some of the oil and pour it on my breasts. I know immediately that you want to fuck my breast,.. you squeeze them together and slide him in between ,.. you stare down on what you do, the picture of your cock, sliding between my white orbs up to my licking tongue is so hot .. I feel the taste of myself on your dick, and suddenly you push him into my mouth, going in and out…deeper by every thrust..

- I want you to give me a special treat, you whisper with a slight shiver to your voice while watching me suck you…
- I want to cum in your face...

I say nothing, just continue to lick and suck on your lovely dick. You are so looking forward to shower my face with your sperm, it excites you.Leaning forward on your both arms you start to push deep into my mouth and down throath. It makes me gag, I almost choke on your dick.
I grab your hips and try to hold you back, but you just keep pushing yourself repeatedly into my mouth. The sounds of pleasure coming from you is music to my ears, I try to relax not to gag...
With a deep moan you pull back, raise up and grabs your cock with one hand, giving it a few solid wanks and then cum in my face.

One string of sperm hit my chin, the next splashing at my mouth and I open my lips and lick some of it. You shoot the last string of cream at my breast and I smile happy, looking at you with my face full of your sticky cum

davesmistress
11-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the addition Kristin

gypsy
11-03-2007, 01:35 PM
great story Kristin , darn girl you got some dreams

Kristin
11-03-2007, 01:36 PM
jeah... too bad I don't get to live out my dreams in reality, though ;)

gypsy
11-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Yea know what you mean , then there are some dreams that should never be a reality.lol

great job writing this story

Kristin
11-03-2007, 01:49 PM
o.O
Makes me curious about YOUR dreams, girl! Tell me!

.. and thanks for the nice comment :D

gypsy
11-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh I'm much to shy to tell I hope you'll understand

oh your welcome anytime

Scorpio'sWill2Power
11-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Kristin, those are some very torrid dreams you've
been having for awhile.

We're pretty lucky here in that regard as well
because we get to share a small part of them
by reading your accounts.

I think this is really kind of special because it
might well inspire others to share some of theirs
by you taking this step to give a little of yourself
this way.

Gypsy I think you may have overcome a lot of
shyness by just being a part of this site as you have.
That's a big step right there and I'd say something
to be quite proud of.

One thing to always keep in mind, on a place like this
you can just be you, no need to feel out of place in
letting the person inside spread their wings just a bit
to soar now and again.

I'd say good for you both and that's something for us
all to smile about.

hawk9934
11-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Wow, I guess you do dream. Mine are just naked girls and fucking them, no good details at all.

Kristin
11-04-2007, 01:37 PM
hah - I have to admit, that when writing them down, I do add some details here and there... just to make my dreams more enjoyable to read... but the main things are true to my dreams....
*sigh*
I tell you; almost every morning, I wake up all wet and hot :)

hawk9934
11-05-2007, 03:46 PM
well, I am sure you find a way to take care of that need. Either toy or real.

Kristin
11-05-2007, 06:29 PM
*busy fingers, busy fingers*

Carrot74
11-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Kristen - well done! And as an added bonus - I have had almost that very scenario done to me. It is HOT for both participants. I definitely enjoyed your dream/story.

Kristin
11-16-2007, 07:50 PM
... as did I dreaming it!
Would be even better experiencing it, of course!
Lucky you :D