PDA

View Full Version : Rub-a-dub-dub

Jef
11-20-2007, 02:00 AM
I had a blast over the weekend and loved meeting and sizing up my new “potential” no matter how brief, but that glow quickly faded as soon as I got home and saw the dead rodent in my driveway. Yuck!

To make matters worse, upon opening the door to the house, I was instantly reminded that I’d forgotten to take the garbage out before I left and to top it all off, I was out of dog food, coffee and water! Crap, I so didn't want to deal with Costco today! Fine, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, so off I went, pissing and moaning on the way to Costco, becoming more belligerent while IN Costco and nearly running my cart into a woman who I SWEAR intentionally moved her cart to block me every time I tried move around her. By the time I left Costco I was a raging bitch and had no immediate way to release my anger.

I got out of Costco and made it home without seriously maiming anyone (only just) and started to unload my car, bringing the boxes in, slamming them on the floor, table or counter, kicking the paper towels across the room when they fell in my way. My aim was off and my dog had to jump to get out of the way, good thing he’s quick, the poor thing ran outside and didn't come back in for nearly an hour, shit, way past time to get out of this mood.

I finished putting away the crap I bought and needed, stewed over the crap I bought and didn't need and went to my room to check messages. Apparently I have to call a non-named company NOW to avoid her being required to make an official decision without my input TODAY! Funny, must be a different decision from the two she already called me on and had to make without me. Noble though, she does continue to try. OK, so being a bit of a smart ass helped calm my mood, after listening to the other messages, making fun of two of them, I heard the last one and smiled:

“I need you, I want you, take care of me, my bones hurt”.

Well then, that’s a voice I haven’t heard from in a couple weeks, but one of my very favorite voices! I check the caller id to see where he’d called from, called back and left a voice message: “Well, I am disappointed by your last minute scheduling, we have talked about this you know. That being said, while I am more then willing to help your hurting bones, there is only one bone I’m truly interested in helping”.

Within moments of hanging up he called back and after muttering a quick hey, he asked, “When”.

Now I could have been cute, was tempted to be a pain in the ass, but figured why, when I now had a very pleasant release to my anger and nothing calmed me down more than the feel of a man's skin beneath my hands!

“Tonight, 7:00”.

I’d given myself about an hour and a half, to straighten up, play on the computer and take a shower, hmmmm, looks like my night was steadily improving after all! I scurried around the house, cleaning areas that I missed before I left town, changing the sheets to the smooth, satiny ones, lighting candles on the way out of my bedroom, lighting some in the living room & turning on my cd player, revolving the player to a cd mix of blues and went to take my shower.

I stepped out of the shower, toweled off and selected gardenia lotion, I usually wear vanilla, but he loves this one. Smiling as the scent fills the bathroom, I smooth the lotion up one leg, then the other, loving the way it felt against my skin, up the thighs, across my belly, over my breasts (little pinch on the way) and across my arms. A spray of perfume behind my neck which he also loves. I finish my make up and hair and change into silky boy shorts and matching top, leaving the first three buttons un-done.

20 minutes to go... I signed back into email, laughing at a response from my new toy, oh yeah, I'm going to have to take that one for a ride and soon! Stop it, I tell myself, I can't be thinking of two men now! At least not until I have two men here and I have to think about them! I crack myself up! I finish my email back to him and hear a knock on the door and my dog goes nuts; Show time.

I open the door and let him in and he leans in for a kiss, "Hi" I said, brushing up against him, "Hi yourself" he answered, looking me up and down, running his hands through my hair, "little under-dressed for a back rub aren't you"? Silly boy! "Hey, some places charge extra for this, so be nice or I'm adding to my bill" I promptly tell him, leading him to the kitchen where I make him a drink, nipping at his neck before I hand it to him. We moved from the kitchen to the couch, talking, catching up.

Pretty soon the talk moves to his hurting bones. "You know where the bedroom is" I tell him, stripping off my shirt as I walk away from him. "You got a new tattoo". "Yup, you like"? I ask. "It's nice" he tells me stripping before he laid face down on the bed. "Good, you didn't light that massage candle" he tells me, "What, you didn't like smelling like orange sherbet"? I ask, he snorted a response.

I open my massage oil, letting it drip down his back, enjoying the light scent of jasmine, the oil glistened in the candle light, I leaned forward and kissed his back, right above his waist line, no snorts this time. Moving to the end of the bed, I pick up one foot, rubbing the oil across the bottom of his foot, putting pressure on the instep before moving up his leg, fingers slowing kneading my way up to his thighs, stopping just as my hands skim the underside of his ass, smiling as I hear a slight intake of breath before moving to repeat the same thing with the other foot. When I reach his ass this time, I pour the oil directly onto his backside, letting it drip wherever it would go and started applying pressure to his ass, up one side, sliding my hands between his legs, a slight touch to his balls before moving back up, I continue up to his waist, working the muscles, adding more oil as needed, moving to his shoulders, making sure that when I lean forward, my breast touch his back as I move up, then down his back.

"Turn over so I can get your front side" I tell him, all innocence, which if you know me, is pretty hard to pull off, let alone get anyone to buy!. He turned his head to look at me, nope, he wasn't buying. "Turn over" I repeated, lightly smacking his ass. "Awww baby, don't you trust me"? I asked, he snorted in response, a new form of communication then. I suppose it's better then when they "yes dear" me!

"You're such a pain in the ass" he tells me, "No, but I will be if you don't turn over" I respond, running my fingers from his balls backwards again. He turned over pretty quickly, smiling as he looked up at me. I shift from the bed, stripping off my bottoms and pouring more oil into my hands and begin with the top of his foot, working my way up again to his waist, before moving direction back down the other leg. From there I crawl up his legs and position myself over his cock, resting on him as I lean forward to massage his chest, rocking back and forth on his cock as I moved my hands up and down his chest, feeling myself become slick with the teasing sensations I was creating, "C'mere" he said "I want inside you".

I silently shook my head no and as I slid back down, pouring more oil in my hands, moving my fingers between his ass and balls, circling his cock with my fingers, nope, no oil need there I think. I hear a soft moan come from him as I replace my fingers with my tongue, tasting myself on him as I licked him from the base of his cock to the tip, up and down, moving slowly, nipping at the head before taking him in my mouth, just a little at time, my tongue making slow circles as I worked his cock until I had him all the way in my mouth, flicking the soft area between his balls and ass again with my fingers, before moving back to the top, repeating the same motion, slower than before, this time he groaned.

I peeked up at him and stopped what I was doing, "Still want me to finish that massage"? I asked, my tongue still against his cock. "You're such a bitch" he said as I laughed and began moving my mouth faster up and down his cock, soon his hands were tangled in my hair, his hips moving in rhythm with my mouth, I could feel his body tighten, my hair was pulled tighter as I felt the first spasm and he filled my mouth with his cum.

"Yeah, but I'm a fun bitch" I told him, licking my lips.

cum4me
11-20-2007, 02:22 AM
great story thanks for adding it
keep em cumming

davesmistress
11-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Thanks for another good story...:)

Scorpio'sWill2Power
11-20-2007, 03:35 AM
This one is a really sexy story and it's layed out
to make for much easier reading.

One small thing that can add a nice touch is to
work toward keeping all the dialogue apart from most
of the main text body.

An example of which I'll show you here from a paragraph
I copied from your story above.

"You're such a pain in the ass," he tells me.

"No, but I will be if you don't turn over."

I respond, running my fingers from his balls backwards again.
He turned over pretty quickly, smiling as he looked up at me.
I shift from the bed, stripping off my bottoms and pouring more
oil into my hands and begin with the top of his foot, working my
way up again to his waist, before moving direction back down
the other leg.

From there I crawl up his legs and position myself over his cock,
resting on him as I lean forward to massage his chest, rocking
back and forth on his cock as I moved my hands up and down
his chest, feeling myself become slick with the teasing sensations
I was creating.

"C'mere" he said "I want inside you."

Not a major issue but it helps to identify who is speaking at
a given point in the story and makes for a smoother flow.

I like your work and writing style.

niteowluk2003
11-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Nice story, I have to agree seperating the speech is a good idea but it does not necessarily have to be on sepereate lines as usually it is associated with an action.

For example.

"your a real pain in the ass!" he said.

"Not as much as i intend to be!" I replied as i ordered him to turn over and present his bare butt for his punishment.

But none the less a goods story and many thanks for posting it here.