PDA

View Full Version : Caught in the Act.

niteowluk2003
11-20-2007, 05:31 AM
After reading about the wank session at a firework display on here it reminded me of a true incident in my life and i thought 'What the heck! i would share it with you all'

So here is the true story.....

Caught in the act.

I was travelling from Scotland down to London, by of all things a van. The journey was some 11 hours long in the dead of the night and as I was alone, it did not take long for my mind to start to wander. I thought about my friends, Paul and Antoinette who had left to live in Ireland. In particular I recalled the night we said goodbye:

I had arrived at their soon to be ex home around 8 pm, where Paul was busy on a personal call and I was greeted at the door by Antoinette, with her three year old son Calen (pronounced K-lin). She wore a mid knee length Skirt and a bright red cardigan, I remembered thinking she looked so typical a young mum, dressing now for convenience rather than pleasure.

She led me through to the living room, and informed me that Paul would not be long. Then unusually she sat beside me and began making small talk about our respective families. Even more unusually she did not move when Paul her husband joined us in the living room. Suddenly Calen pulled Antoinette's cardigan away from her body and peered down inside. I joked "See Calen takes after his Dad then" and Paul suddenly quipped He gets more of that than I do lately!

Antoinette gave Paul a mock scorned look, as she then rose and put Calen to bed, before rejoining Paul and I in the living room. I teased "So Antoinette, are we going to get to see what fascinated Calen earlier?"

She stole a glance at Paul before turning back to me, I quickly spoke "Don't look to Paul for a lead, I know you well enough by now to know you will do as you are told" I continued "I also know that Paul whilst can be Dominant when you and he are with another female, he is also prone to obeying a master's command!"

Paul suddenly shot me a look as if to say, how did you know that! I seized the initiative and continued "Don't give me that look, in fact stand up and go stand in the corner of the room with your face to the wall." Paul meekly stood and moved away to the only vacant corner.

He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks at my voice, "Better save time and strip of your clothes first, you little boy pussy!" I turned back to Antoinette, whilst watching Paul undress out of the corner of my eye. I resumed "I have had my suspicions for some time now that Paul was submissive and bisexual, and I have worked out that you too Antoinette are exactly the same"

I quickly recovered my concentration on the road, as I was now aware of driving along the motorway with a raging hard on, I thought what the heck, no one can see me so high up in the van so I eased my rock hard cock from my trousers and slowly felt its potent strength.

I recalled that night, "Antoinette, why have you not begun to show me the breasts your son seems so keen to look at?" I continued, "I will count to ten and if you have not begun to remove your upper clothes then I will put you over my knee and spank you. Just for your information, that would be a bare arsed spanking. If I reach 3 and you have not started you will receive six spanks, if I get to 5 you will receive 9, 7 will get you 12 and 9 will get you 24 hard spanks on your naked butt!"

She glanced at the floor as I began to count, "1. 2. 3. That's six spanks" still no movement as I continued "4. 5. That's now 9 spanks. 6. 7. That's now 12 spanks" Suddenly Antoinette's hands moved to her neckline and began unbuttoning her cardigan. I stole a glance across at Paul and caught him sneaking a peek in our direction, until I told him he would now receive the remainder of the spanks for daring to disobey me.

As my mind began to recall that wonderful night, I knew I would have to find somewhere to stop to relieve this throbbing erection threatening to cause me to crash the van. I took the very next slip road off the motorway and drove along country lanes until I saw an asphalt car park amongst the wooded fields. Perfect I thought as I pulled in and parked up. I stopped the engine and leaned back to enjoy a leisurely wank as I let my mind relive the night with Antoinette and Paul.

Soon Antoinette had her cardigan off and was now busy removing her blouse, I stared impatiently at her and reminded her that she had still to face 12 spanks and if she did not want them to be full force she should at least hurry herself up. Quickly she revealed her large fleshy tits to my gaze, her nipples already stiff and erect indicating her level of arousal. She groaned as I slid my hand against her warm flesh and pinched her nipple between my forefinger and thumb. Again Paul strained to catch a glimpse of what was occurring behind his back but my shrill voice soon had him apologising profusely.

I was now leaning back in my seat of the van, my right hand gripped around my exposed cock and the gently fisting motion felt really great. The windows of the van began to mist so I rather stupidly opened the side window nearest to me.

In my minds eye I was now positioning Paul over my lap his hard cock pressing against my own straining against the trouser material, his right arm held tightly across his back by my left hand as I delivered 12 very slow and deliberate slams across his reddening arse cheeks. Every slam caused his cock to push against my own, separated only by the material. Between each slap, I paused to allow the warmth to spread through his cheeks and even allowed my hand to slip between the crack of his arse to lightly touch his sphincter muscle. I glanced at Antoinette and told her she would be treated exactly the same way.

In the van my pace mimicked the pace of the spanks as I slow wanked myself. I was unaware of the eyes already focussing in on the van as a couple approached silently.

Soon Paul had endured his twelve spanks and I made him stand facing me and told him to wank his cock off into a glass, I made Antoinette to kiss his bright red arse and stroke his balls as he did so and was soon greeted by him blowing his wad of cock cream into the wine glass. After Antoinette had sucked clean his cock, and in the process renewed his erection, I instructed her to lie over my lap for her punishment. This time though I had unzipped my fly and my cock was poking through to touch skin on skin with my friend's wife.

I commenced spanking her arse in the same fashion as I had her husband's only this time between each spank my hand travelled between her open legs to feel her clit as well as trace her cunt line back towards her anal ring where I would pause with my index finger pressed firmly to her anus. I added to her discomfort by asking her questions about her sexual activities, like "When was the last time you had anything up your bum hole?" when she answered I asked her what it was she had took up there and she responded with Paul's cock. Further spanks and questions resulting in me finding out that she also loved to slip toys of all kinds up her cunt and anal ring.

By now my passion was overriding me in the van and I was fully aware of my impending climax, in fact my preoccupation with its arrival had me hastily looking for something to cum into to, to avoid a mess all over the seat. It also served to distract me from the couple now eagerly watching me through the open van window.

It was the woman who gave the game away as she suddenly groaned, "Oh my god, he's about to shoot!"

I sprang bolt upright trying to cover my manhood from their gaze when the guy spoke up, "Don't stop, we have been coming here for months hoping to see such a sexual act and finally it has happened" he continued, "Agnes here would love to finish you off for you if you would be so good as to permit her too!"

I turned and looked at the smiling nodding woman as she eagerly confirmed the request. I relaxed a bit and asked what else they would be interested in, Roger explained they were very liberal and would go along with anything I might have in mind, although he did become a little embarrassed when Agnes suggested he would love to suck a man's cock and taste the cream directly for himself.

They persuaded me that we would be far more comfortable at their house close by and even offered me overnight accommodation, so I could continue my journey the next morning. For some strange reason, which I still have not figured out, I felt totally safe with this couple and soon agreed to spend the night with them.

As we walked to their home, I answered all their questions and they seemed as excited as I was, as I related the tale of the images going through my mind when they had discovered me. They seemed to become highly aroused at the mention of me being totally in command over Antoinette and Paul, they finally admitted the idea of being ordered to carry out sexual acts really rocked their boats.

As soon as we entered their home, Agnes suggested that she play the part of Antoinette and Roger play the part of Paul. Roger rather red faced was in full agreement to become my boy pussy for the night and Agnes removed her overcoat to reveal she was wearing a button up cardigan only this one was yellow in colour.

So it was that every thing I had seen in my mindís eye was now being relived in full living colour. Roger took to playing the part of Paul with gusto, even down to wanking off into the glass and then drinking its contents mixed with a little warm piss from me. Agnes was a true submissive slut as she begged to be fucked, sucked and spanked almost all night long. She delighted at one point in taking her husbands cock up her cunt from the front and my cock up her cunt from behind. She confessed that she was amazed her tiny little cunt could stretch enough to accept two fully erect cocks at once, she was even more amazed as straight after I had her laid on the floor with her husband's cum stained cock in her mouth and my fist fucking away at her wide open juice soaked cunt.

She was constantly moaning as she accepted my full fist deep inside her cunt walls and even excitedly tried to describe the feelings to her rapidly hardening husband. As a final act of subligation I demanded that Roger suck my prick back to full erection before having him insert his hand deep inside his wifeís well stretched cunt, I then slipped my length up past her anal ring. I revelled in feeling Rogerís hand just millimetres away from my cock separated only by the thin anal wall. I know Roger enjoyed the feel of my cock fucking his wifeís arse as he felt every thrust through this membrane wall.

It was with great reluctance and sorrow that I climbed into my van next day, after a wonderful breakfast served in bed by two naked and horny people. Whilst I ate I watched as Roger took Agnes up the arse and Agnes used the tomato sauce bottle on her cunt describing everything she was doing and feeling.

davesmistress
11-20-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the Story Niteowl

freedom
11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Great story niteowl...that's a hell of a night

cum4me
11-20-2007, 06:08 AM
great story niceowl thanks for posting it
keep em cumming

blueshark
11-20-2007, 06:11 AM
Holeee Shit. That was a fantastic tale. My body thanks you for writing such a story.

sexy83
11-20-2007, 02:36 PM
good story