PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Me.. (part 2)

Jef
11-21-2007, 02:07 AM
11:50.....I made it home before 12, only just. I took a quick shower, sprayed a little perfume and changed into my favorite boy short/shirt combination, lit a couple candles and called it good. Not enough time for much more, which was OK since I wasn't sure he'd show up anyway. I looked at the clock again, 12 on the nose, nah, he wasn't going to show up. Oh well, I sighed, probably not the smartest move on my part, but damn, it could have been fun.

I turned off the lights and locked my front door, only to look out and see him pulling into the drive way, flashing his lights before he turned off the car. As I watched him walk up the driveway, I noticed he was still in uniform. Yummy!

Smiling, I opened the door and said, "It's 12:01 cop, you're late".

"But I'm here" was his response as he closed the door, reaching to turn the lock with one hand as he grabbed my arm with the other.

Oh shit was my only thought as he pulled my arm behind my back, up high and held it there, not hurting me, but with enough pressure to let me know I wasn't going any where.

"Now I have to wonder; what kind of woman offers up a night of fun, makes a man hunt her down, but can't be bothered to allow a 5 minute grace period"?

"The kind who said 12:00, not 12:05", I countered, testing how far he'd let me move my arm, only to find myself pushed face first against the door. Yep, that'd be me and my mouth...

"Wrong answer" he said as he leaned down and pushed my legs roughly apart, still holding my arm tight against my back, pressing his body even tighter against mine. "Wider" he said, nudging my feet apart with his foot, his leg sliding between mine.

"Blow me" I responded, earning a slap on the ass (oh damn).

"You need to learn some manners" he whispered in my ears.

I heard him slide his baton from the ring at his waist, feeling a shiver go up my spine as he slowly moved it inside my thighs.

"And I suppose you think you're the one to teach me"? I asked."'cause if that baton is all you have to offer, we're going to be here awhile".

He slid the baton up further, stopping just as he reached the edge of my shorts and began to slowly slide it back and forth, the teasing sensation of the baton sliding against the silk of my shorts, which rubbed against my clit, caused me to moan. I could smell how turned on I was, I knew he could too.

As if he knew my thoughts, he pushed the baton harder against me. "Ever hear of that phrase, the air was think with the scent of lust? I've always thought that was one of the worst phrases I'd ever heard. Until now that is."

He stopped moving the baton, "What do you want"?

"You have to ask"? I bit out, annoyed.

"No, I don't have to, but it's fun"

With that, he set the baton down, and leaned against me again, his hands roaming up my shirt, giving my breasts a hard squeeze, before moving down to my pussy. My head rolled back on his shoulders as he reached inside my shorts and inserted two fingers, moving them in slowly, even slower as he moved them out.

"You're so wet" he said.

"Obvious much" I replied without thinking. Again.

"You've got a mouth on you" he said, withdrawing his fingers and holding them still against my clit.

DAMN IT!

"All the better to suck you with". I told him, playing nice, anything to get his fingers moving again.

He released the arm he'd been holding and slid to his knees, his hands running up my thighs, he hooked his fingers over my shorts and pulled them down, pushing a hand against my waist when I tried to turn around. I felt his fingers tracing patterns up my leg, he lifted my shirt, kissing my waist, his tongue tracing down the curve of my ass. He sat back on his heels and said, "Turn around, keep your back against the door".

I did as he asked, watching his eyes as he brought his hands to my legs, tracing the same pattern he'd just made, my breathing a little faster as he moved his mouth closer to my pussy, feeling his tongue trace similar patterns on my stomach, moving lower, spreading the lips of my pussy wider as he flicked his tongue hard against my clit again and again. His fingers dug hard into my thighs when I grabbed his hair and tried to hold his head still, "Hands to your side" he said briefly, going back to that maddening flick of his tongue; slow then fast, all hard. The sensation driving me crazy, not enough to grant me release, just the on/off pressure of his tongue.

Catching my hand when I tried to move it back to his head, he slowly shook his head at me. "Warned you", he said, standing up in one smooth movement, reaching for his handcuffs at the same time.

"You're kidding me right"? I asked as a nervous thrill shot through me, "I'm not into that".

He smiled as he slapped a cuff over one of my wrists, "You are tonight". He nodded towards my room, "bed in there"? he asked, pulling on the cuff, forcing me to follow.

He scanned the room, looking for (I assumed) something to cuff me to, which caused me to smile gleefully - no headboards, no foot-boards, nothing to cuff me to.. ha ha!

Again as if reading my thoughts, he said "there's always something".

Well shit.

sexy83
11-21-2007, 04:03 AM
great story especially adding the handcuffs cant wait to read the rest of this

Scorpio'sWill2Power
11-21-2007, 07:19 AM
That's top form writing Jef.

Solid tale, great format and nice details to
enhance things along with fine dialogue.

Well done on all accounts!!!

modest_one
11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
great start

gypsy
12-06-2007, 12:31 PM
awsome story can't wait to see the rest.

Kristin
12-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Count me in amongst the cheering groupies, Jef.... loved this beginning and can't wait to get the rest :D