PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek: "My Sister's Panties"

cum4me
11-27-2007, 12:55 AM
This is a sneak peek into one great story here on bluestories. Its about a man and his sister and his little obsession with her clothes.

"My sister and I, well we used to play dress-up. We used to. Back when we were about five. We used to haul out our mother’s hats and scarves and skirts and put them on. Shelley, my sister, she used to love to dress me up like an old school marm. She’d put me in pleated knee-length skirts and turtleneck sweaters and tie scarves around my neck like I was an extra in Grease.

That was all fine and good till my father found out."

Little Jay then sneaks to wear his sisters clothes till she finds out.

“You know what?” Shelley asked, her voice changing from glee to one of negotiation. “I am not going to tell Mother. I am not. This is going to be our little secret. Our little secret. I own you now, Jay. You know that, don’t you?” She held out her hand. “Give me back my stuff, you little Perv.”

To find out what happens and read the rest of the story just register (http://www.bluestories.com/forums/register.php) to join bluestories. And rembember it's free.

davesmistress
11-27-2007, 04:53 AM
Another good choice....come on in and join us to view this and all of our great stories.

D.onelo
11-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Who knew you were such a ..... TEASE

Really big huh?? What about a real small sneak peek??? A hint or two..or three???