PDA

View Full Version : Lets write a Rape-Story All2gether!!

Vivienne4U
12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
This little Game has been quiet a Success on a certain other Place i mod, so i gladly bring it over 2 this amazing Board and hope, it makes U Guyz alot of Fun too!!:)
Rules are very simple: A Story - hopefully havin' 2 deal w/ Rape somehow in the End - begins with a single Word, any1 who likes adds a 2nd, s.o. different a 3rd aso, aso - 'til at some Day a Story is ready (or we all have a big Laugh!:D) - Loin in Folks, make ur Word... Enjoy!!;)

Vivienne4U
12-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Pls keep in Mind Folks, this only works if all-of-ye paticipate!! Vivi starts w/ a simple
As

Kristin
12-06-2007, 07:47 PM
As she

cum4me
12-06-2007, 09:15 PM
As she opened

seanloveswomen
12-07-2007, 12:14 AM
As she opened the

cum4me
12-07-2007, 01:09 AM
As she opened the door

freedom
12-07-2007, 02:01 AM
As she opened the door to

Vivienne4U
12-07-2007, 12:58 PM
As she opened the door to the:)

Scorpio'sWill2Power
12-07-2007, 02:13 PM
As she opened the door to the garage

seanloveswomen
12-07-2007, 09:57 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she

cum4me
12-08-2007, 12:09 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she found

seanloveswomen
12-09-2007, 12:36 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she found someone

Vivienne4U
12-09-2007, 03:01 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw

Kristin
12-09-2007, 04:33 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints

seanloveswomen
12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on

Master123
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the

Kristin
12-10-2007, 06:08 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete

cum4me
12-10-2007, 07:16 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that

seanloveswomen
12-11-2007, 01:27 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led

cum4me
12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight

Kristin
12-11-2007, 07:32 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the

cum4me
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and

Vivienne4U
12-15-2007, 06:51 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely

cum4me
12-18-2007, 09:25 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely little

Vivienne4U
12-19-2007, 04:06 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely little Corner

Kristin
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where

cum4me
01-01-2008, 04:57 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the

Fissionist
01-02-2008, 02:19 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concrete that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes

sexy83
01-02-2008, 11:51 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung

cum4me
01-20-2008, 07:26 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened

Master123
01-20-2008, 07:08 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly

cum4me
01-20-2008, 09:26 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around

Tongue000
06-20-2008, 03:24 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw

Tongue000
06-20-2008, 03:25 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her

Tongue000
06-20-2008, 03:26 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin

Veronica Dreams
06-21-2008, 04:16 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She

secretfreak
06-21-2008, 09:42 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped

lovesex
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see

iaxai
06-24-2008, 10:28 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also

lovesex
06-24-2008, 11:02 PM
a big

lovesex
06-24-2008, 11:03 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big

Veronica Dreams
06-25-2008, 02:21 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man

jimmymc
06-25-2008, 07:21 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much

Master123
06-25-2008, 08:18 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The

jimmymc
06-25-2008, 09:19 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button

jimmymc
06-28-2008, 12:53 PM
why is no body responding to this thread? i'm new at this and if i posted out of order please forgive me, and keep it going

lovesex
06-29-2008, 01:23 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her

Tongue000
06-30-2008, 12:33 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's

jimmymc
06-30-2008, 03:19 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers

lovesex
07-01-2008, 12:00 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled

jimmymc
07-01-2008, 02:16 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear

Tongue000
07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter

jimmymc
07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed.

lovesex
07-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Just Arrived

As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he

jimmymc
07-02-2008, 12:36 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper

lovesex
07-03-2008, 12:23 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her

jimmymc
07-03-2008, 03:14 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt

jimmymc
07-05-2008, 04:53 AM
[QUOTE=jimmymc;49078]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said

jimmymc
07-05-2008, 04:57 AM
hope that i'm not the only one writing? or this is going to get real boring, because i can't write

lovesex
07-05-2008, 03:12 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said no please don't i have never

jimmymc
07-05-2008, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=lovesex;49163]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said no please don't i have never been with a man, i want to wait till i get married

lovesex
07-06-2008, 12:50 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said no please don't i have never been with a man, i want to wait till i get married no i am going to give it to u now

jimmymc
07-06-2008, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=lovesex;49171]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlighted her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said no please don't i have never been with a man, i want to wait till i get married no i am going to give it to u now.
Just then i stubbed my toe and cried out, the man looked over his shoulder and told me to come closer

jimmymc
07-08-2008, 03:42 AM
[QUOTE=jimmymc;49181][QUOTE=lovesex;49171]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlighted her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and wisperd in to her ear"i am going to fuck you just like i did your cousin" she looked in to his eyes and said no please don't i have never been with a man, i want to wait till i get married no i am going to give it to u now.
Just then i stubbed my toe and cried out, the man looked over his shoulder and told me to come closer, the way he smiled at me i could only obay

Tongue000
07-09-2008, 08:53 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt

davesmistress
07-09-2008, 09:43 PM
No we wont ban him.....and I see no reason to be so ugly....this is a story that was started by someone who isnt even coming here anymore.

We could be polite...ask me to remove what is out of order, and nicely ask to go with the flow....this is NOT an ugly forum.

davesmistress
07-09-2008, 09:47 PM
So restart your story from this point then:

lovesex
07-10-2008, 01:38 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her

jimmymc
07-10-2008, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE=lovesex;49279]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties

jimmymc
07-10-2008, 01:52 AM
guess i got carry away;om

davesmistress
07-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Thats Ok...sometimes it happens..Yall can just go on from there

lovesex
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them

Tongue000
07-17-2008, 08:03 PM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them. Then he started to feel in between her

jimmymc
07-17-2008, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=Tongue000;49406]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them. Then he started to feel in between her legs all the way to the camel toe that her little puss made. He griped it tight and then turn his head to look at me, and smiled

lovesex
07-18-2008, 12:57 AM
As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them. Then he started to feel in between her legs all the way to the camel toe that her little puss made. He griped it tight and then turn his head to look at me, and smiled as he ripped off her panties

jimmymc
07-18-2008, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=lovesex;49408]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them. Then he started to feel in between her legs all the way to the camel toe that her little puss made. He griped it tight and then turn his head to look at me, and smiled as he ripped off her panties , she screamed as loud as she could, but the ball gag

jimmymc
07-18-2008, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=jimmymc;49432][QUOTE=lovesex;49408]As she opened the door to the garage she saw footprints on the concerte that led straight to the blue and lonely little corner where the ropes hung fastened tightly around her cousin. She gasped to see also a big man undoing the buttons on the white shirt, that she had just bought because it highlited her breast so much. The big man undid the last button and grab her cousin's nipple between his strong fingers and pulled it out about half an inch, and whispered in to her ear I am going to fuck you like I did my daughter. I saw her look down at the floor, and he laughed. As he started to pull the zipper down on her skirt and ripped it off her reveling her cotton panties that had a wet spot in them. Then he started to feel in between her legs all the way to the camel toe that her little puss made. He griped it tight and then turn his head to look at me, and smiled as he ripped off her panties , she screamed as loud as she could, it made my pussy start to cream thinking how it felt when he took my

jimmymc
07-18-2008, 03:51 PM
didn't want to put a gag on her yet, haha