PDA

View Full Version : Threesome - in my dreams

Kristin
12-13-2007, 12:18 PM
Hope you don’t mind me sharing my dreams again… hahaha.
Of course, the dream itself was not so full of details – I have been adding a few things and also taken out something that make even ME blush :D
But as I started to write it, it turned out to be a story here… a bit longer than my other dreams, I think.
I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it ;)

After a long and weary process of divorcing and settling myself up for a new life, I have managed to save up enough money to go to USA for my holiday.
Travelling alone has it advantages and disadvantages I suppose, but being totally on my own excites me! And if all I get is a one night stand – so what? No-one knows me around here..
So I dress up for the occasion.

I have a favourite dress made of red velour. I love putting that dress on – because the very instant I slip it over my head, the dress slides down onto my body like a lover’s touch and it is so sensual. The heavy, delicious feeling of the velour clinging to my body always excites me. And; I know I look good in it. I decided not to wear any panties – I just put on those stay-up stockings and high heeled shoes, put on light make-up and went down to the hotel bar.

Immediately, my eyes stopped at a nice looking couple at one of the tables. He was a man in his forties, she somewhat younger. What caught my eyes, was a collar of twinkling stones tight around her neck with a name tag in the front. She touched the collar several times, smiling at him and I guessed it was a new present. They looked so intense at each other, it made me envious.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a glass of white wine. Sipping to it, I had a look around to see if there was any interesting males around, but the bar was half empty and those in it was either too young or too busy with their companions to even notice me.

I was quite startled as the woman with the collar came up to me, smiling.

- Hey there! Me and my boyfriend wondered if you would be interested in joining us at our table?
She pointed over her shoulders, and looking over, I could see the man smiling at me.
My immediate thought was “Why not?”, the evening was still young and they could be interesting to talk to while waiting for some hunk to come sweeping me off to bed.

- How nice of you! I’d love to! My name is Kristin, I smiled at her.

- My name is Lena, and my lover over there is Will, the girl smiled back.

I noticed the man eye-balling me as we walked to the table. That is a man who knows his way about women, I thought to myself as he rose, grabbed my hands and smiled. There was something in his eyes that made me tickle inside. Sitting down, Lena took my other hand and squeezed it. Her eyes examined me even more intense than her boyfriend did and I took a deep breath.
“Wow, she’s into me… I am sure of it” I felt the hot tickling inside beaming down between my legs, building a pressure in my pussy I recognized all to well.
- You are a very beautiful woman, the man said.
– Lena is bi-sexual, and both she and I are attracted to you, Kristin. To avoid wasting yours and our time, I ask you straight up; would you be interested in a threesome?

What a thrill! I cam ehere, looking for some action to celebrate my freedom in a naughty way – and it sure looked like I got more than I asked for. I nodded and they both smiled at me, Lena licking her luscious lips with her pink tongue. I felt a shiver deep inside by imagining that tongue, those lips licking and sucking me.

Will’s hand on my thigh, slowly sliding upwards while Lena leaning closer and kissing my mouth. I could not think… I was utterly amazed by them. Suddenly Lena’s tongue slipped inside my lips, her tongue searched for mine and when she started rubbing hers at mine, flicking and licking inside my mouth, I was lost in a wave of desires. I had never been with a woman before… but this one I wanted to be with! While watching me and Lena kiss, Will slowly pulled my dress up my thigh and slid a hand under it. I heard him gasp as his fingers found my naked pussy.

- Oh you naughty girl…. And so wet already, he used one finger, sliding it between my swollen pussy lips.

- Oh! Let me touch her too! Lenas hand started to massage my clit firmly and Will kissed me.

- Let’s go somewhere more private, he whispered… I want to eat that sweet pussy of yours, Kristin.

I suddenly realized that we were in a public place, and felt my cheeks get hot and red.
I took them to my room, of course. It was closer and we were in a hurry. As soon as the door shut behind us, the started to undress me – everything but those black stockings of mine. I gave in, I just stood there and let them do what they wanted to do.. it was crazy but oh-so-hot!

Lena knelt down in front of me, spreading my legs and stuck a tongue into my soaking wet pussy, licking and lapping at my pussy, while making sounds that told me how much she enjoyed my juices. Will unzipped his pants and presented a lovely, stone hard erection that he started to rub into Lena’s hair while watching his girl eating my pussy.
My feet all weak, couldn’t hold me.

- Lena, take her to bed, Will demanded. As we lay down, Will was standing watching us.
- Put the collar on her, and start playing with her, he said and his eyes moved from hers to my body while he slowly stroke his dick with his hand.
Lena put the collar on my neck and then slid down beside me. She sucked on my one breast, and at the same time jamming two finger up inside my pussy.

- Oh dear God! I cried and my body arched up as she was fingerfucking me like crazy…

- Will! She has a little bit of milk in her tits, Lena gasped and licked her lips – You want it?
Will entered the bed with us and started to suck hard on my other nipple.
He groaned and sucked and licked my breasts and suddenly he pushed Lena away, pushing my legs open. He pushed himself inside me in one, hard, deep thrust.
I exploded almost without warning, the orgasm was intense, the contractions so hard I almost peed at the same time I cummed.
- Move down and suck her juices off me, Lena, Will demanded. He placed himself between my shivering thighs and started lapping at my pussy, sucking my cum juices out. Lena slid in under his belly and immediately started to suck him off.
Him eating my pussy and the sounds of Lena sucking him off made me go nuts! I was horny all over again in just a few seconds after my spasms eased.

- Now you both suck my cock! Will pulled me up while ha was standing on his knees. Lena started to lick his cock on the other side and I did not even stop to think – there was no hesitating. I wanted this! I licked his lovely fucking tool, flicking my tongue at it, and going around it, I met Lena’s tongue. Will grabbed the both of us by the hair and made us kiss while rubbing his dick at our faces.

- Open up, Lena Will demanded and slammed his cock into her mouth. I stared in disbelief… he pushed himself all the way inside her mouth, making her gag and choke. Fucking her throat he started moaning loud.

- Kristin! Lick my balls.
There was almost no space between the two of them, but I started licking his ball… feeling how tensed and hard they were, I knew he was about to cum… but suddenly he pushed us both away.

- Kristin, I want you to be on your fours, licking Lena off to cum! Lena lay down on her back, using her finger to spread her pussy open, I could see how wet she was, how her clit stood out just awaiting my tongue and lips. I wanted to taste her… needed to experience another woman’s pussy… crawling at her I noticed Will going behind me.
The very moment I started lapping Lena’s sweet pussyjuice, he jammed his dick inside me from behind. His fingers started probing at my ass hole and I had never felt like this before!
I sucked Lena’s clit and pushed my finger up inside her, making her scream and twist as she soon reached her orgasm… at the same time, Will was fucking my both holes deep and hard.
I exploded again – this time one of those hard orgasms that made me cramp inside, squeezing Wills cock so hard he grunted in surprise.

- Here it comes, my sweet lady, he moaned and jammed his dick all the way inside…. Filling my pussy with load after load of his cum…..

sexy83
12-13-2007, 03:57 PM
good story

Scorpio'sWill2Power
12-13-2007, 04:51 PM
That's one hell of a wicked dream you had for yourself
there Kristin.

You do keep getting better and better with each new
tale you create.

I can go back and read the earlier ones and see how
things have gotten all the more polished with each
new work you share.

It's damn hot, no way of denying that and I have to say
that bit of the milk leaking from those tits, that's instant
hard on material there.

Well, at least for me anyways. LOL

Smooth working of the storyline and extra juicy descriptions
of the action make it a hot ass dream/story.

I'd say don't only dream it, you need to get out there
and DO IT!!!

Will and Lena will be right out there waiting on
it. Hee Hee

blueshark
12-13-2007, 05:19 PM
You have the best dreams Kristin. Thanks for using your courage to share. That was well written and crisp. THX

davesmistress
12-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the new addition Kristin

Kristin
12-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys! All feedbacks are welcomed!
That'swhat keep me posting my small stories to see if my fantasies and dreams are shared by anyone of you :D

LadyRaven
12-14-2007, 03:42 AM
Oh my! This naughty dream is one I wouldn't mind having, myself.

Of course, I would have to be the one suckling all that sweet cream milk, not giving it, but I'm not picky! ;)

freedom
12-14-2007, 05:58 AM
Very hot dream Kristin...thanks for sharing it with us

gypsy
12-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Great story Kristin , it dose takea lot courage to share your dreams even if there just a small protion of it in your story. thanks for sharing

Kristin
12-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks Gypsy *hugs* I appreaciate all the nice feedback you and the rest have been giving me :D

Carrot74
01-08-2008, 12:14 AM
More - definitely more! I would love to see you in the dress you described; HOT!

Kristin
01-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Hey you ;D
Thanks - I love feedback like this! Hmm - why dont you come over to Norway - I'll dress up just for you... hahahaha

bumlover
01-13-2008, 11:11 PM
Nice dream, now i only wish i could be will mmmmm

Kristin
01-14-2008, 04:12 PM
I have to admit that I even "dream" this while awake too... hahaha!
It's a bit bothersome daydreaming of this while at work... but the ladies room are not far away for a litle "releife"

bumlover
01-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Lucky seats in the ladies - having the pleasure of you sitting upon them:D