PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Me...part 3~

Jef
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
"Warned you" he told me standing up in one smooth movement, reaching for his handcuffs at the same time.

"You're kidding me right"? I asked, as a nervous thrill shot through me. "I'm not into that".

He smiled as he slapped a cuff over one of my wrists, "You are tonight".

He nodded towards my room, "bed in there?", he asked pulling on the cuff, forcing me to follow. He scanned the room, looking for (I assumed) something to cuff me to, which caused me to smile gleefully - no headboards, no foot-boards, nothing to cuff me to.. ha ha!

Again, reading my thoughts he said "there's always something".

Well shit.

Pulling me futher into the room, he pushed me backwards until my knees hit the edge of the mattress. "Sit down" he ordered.

I jerked my handcuffed arm loose from his grip and crossed my arms in front of my chest, glaring at him.

"You've really got the wrong girl if you think I'm going to bow down, kiss your ass and follow your every command" I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest, making sure both my tone and my posture were as arrogant as I could make them, which can be pretty fucking arrogant.

"Sit down" he said again, placing his hands across my chest and pushing me backwards until I was half laying, half sitting on the bed.

"Wrong girl" I repeated, sitting up again.

"Right girl, you've just never been broken in and that is something I intend to fix tonight". He said, laughing at the anger that quickly crossed my face. "Ah, spirited" he murmered, gliding his hands across my legs, so light they barley touched my skin.

"The trick is not to break the spirit while maintaining control of the fire". Smiling again as I continued to fume, he moved his hands lower, his touch the barest whisper against my flesh. "Your skin feels like silk" he said, I ignored him.

Leaning back on his heels, he spread my legs wide, kissing the side of my legs, working his mouth higher up my thighs. I felt him lean further forward and could see his hands reaching under the bed. Too late I realized he'd found the one thing in my room he could cuff me to.

I tried to move my hand behind my back, but he was faster, stronger and grabbed my wrist; pulling me towards him with one fluid motion, leaving me no choice but to fall into him. I frantically tried to regain my balance only to find myself cuffed to the railing under my bed.

freedom
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
great addition to the story..can't wait for chapter 4

sexy83
12-17-2007, 01:55 AM
good story

coyotewar6979
12-17-2007, 06:25 AM
very good story

gypsy
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Awsome new chapter for your story . Looking forward to the next one .

Scorpio'sWill2Power
12-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Jef, I very much like this new addition on the story.

You've hit this process right on the head, never
wanting that spirit to be fully broken and keeping
the fire raging but also under control as well.

My methods exactly, hee hee.

Wonderful work Jef.