PDA

View Full Version : Raped at the party

mindy69rough
12-24-2007, 04:58 AM
Hi my name is Mindy. I'm a petite girl at 5'3 and 101 lbs. I have also been cursed with a large chest for my small frame, 34B-24-32. I wear a small size in dresses and size 8 in shoes.

One day me and one of my friend wanted to go clubbing in this really hot place. All girls are free while the guys had to pay $20 to get in (I love being a girl). As we walked in the club we notice that there weren't a lot of girls but a lot of guys. First we went to the bar and order a drink. We were about to pay for it when this guy came up and said he would. He wasn't that bad looking, nice handsome face and a built body, so I said ok. I thought, "sure why not. It's free for me anyways." We just talked a few minutes about whatever, then I noticed that my friend was getting hit on by another guy. After a few minutes we just forgot about each other and went our way.

The guy wanted to buy another drink, if I didn't mind, so we both had five shoots and after that I was loose, light headed and couldn't think clearly. He asked me if I wanted to dance with him and took my
hand. Feeling the buzz,I just went along with him. That night I was wearing a bright pink bra with a small white shirt that just cover my chest and a black skirt that cover just a little under my butt cheek, I mean, if I bent down you could see my thong perfectly.

The club was crowded and a lot of people dancing around us. I was dancing with him with my back to his front and just started to shake my ass (I know how you guys like that). As I was feeling him holding my hips, and trying to poke my ass with his dick, I could tell that he was getting hard and getting big. A few minutes later I start to feel his hands going towards my tits, and I grab his arms to put them back to my hips. He was stronger than me and quickly overpowered me. Next thing I notice he was feeling my tits with his hands. He cupped both tits and start to feel them, then a second later he start to play with my nipples. I try to get away from him, but he got me by holding me on to my hips and my tits. I was too drunk to have enough power to push him away or tell him to stop. I could try, but the music was so loud I couldn't hear anyone talking but him.

As he keep on feeling me up and holding me to him, the arm that was holding my hips start to move down. The next thing I knew, I was feelong his hands going down my skirt. It took my a while to think about what he was gonna do, and as I just figure it out I felt his hand already removing my thong aside. He started to rub my pussy and at that point I wanted to yell out for help or try to get away from him, at lest put up a fight, but I couldn't. He whispered into my ear that I'm gonna love what he's about to do to me and I won't say anything about it. I couldn't reply back since I couldn't think clearly at all.

He start to rub my clit and I started to get wet. I didn't want to but my body was just acting on it's own and didn't respond to what I wanted it to do. I notice that I was getting wetter and wetter as he keep rubbing me and at one point he put a finger up my pussy and I started to moan. No one notice since there were all too busy dancing and didn't care about anything else but themselves. I looked for my friend, but she was nowhere in sight. I was on my own.

As he start to finger fuck me I start to get wetter and wetter and start moaning. My hips started to rock a little as he keep on doing that. My left arm was around his neck as he keep on doing that and he start to kiss my neck and told me that he knew I would love it. I didn't want him to do that but my body was telling me different.

He keep finger fucking me for what seemed like the whole night, but was only about 10 minutes, maximum. Then he started to push me towards a wall that wasn't too far from one of the corner speakers. He pin me to the wall, still in the same postion, my back towards his front. As he pinned me to wall he slid my thong to the side and force my back to arch. He force it all the way and I felt like I was going to snap in half. I then again felt he's finger back to rubbing me, but his hand was wetter. Then I felt something bigger and warmer moving up and down my pussy. At that point I knew what was going to happen to me and I try to get away but he arched my back so much that it felt like I wasn't able to move.

I felt his dick going into me slowly. I didn't want him to rape me but I couldn't move. I was pinned down by my arched back and the more he slid into me the more my body wanted. He was going in slowly with just the head of his cock slowly going inside of me. Then he stop and as hard and fast as he could, he slammed inside of me. I started to scream in pain he's huge dick rape my small pussy. I felt like he was going to rip me apart with that one trust. He went out half way he went back in with full force into me and he keep doing it. I start to moan and scream from the pain, but my body wanted more of it and I felt like I was going to cum. I couldn't believe that I was going to cum on a person who was raping me. As he keep on doing that he start to go faster and deeper in me and I could not resist any longer. With lust and shme mixed together I started to cum on him. I still couldn't believe that it was happening to me. I bet he notice that too and slow down and stop and took it out. I was happy that it was done for but he still didn't let me go and i started to feel him probe my ass.

At that moment I started to fight. I never had anything that big up my ass before. I played with my ass one had a pen size dildo there, but nothing like this animal's cock. I was almost free as I start kicking and moving around a lot but he punch my back so hard that I though he was going to break me. I felt so much pain that it made me cry and just stopped resisting him at all.

At that point I just wanted to get it over with and let him do whatever he wanted to me. I just wanted him to cum in me and get it over with, so I just stop and he started to put the head of his dick in me and I started to scream. The sound of the music drowded out my cries as he tried to work his cock into my tight ass, but it was hard for him to get in. By the time he got it in me I started to get wet again. Little by little he forced his cock in, then started to go in and out. Every time he went back in my ass he push harder to fully get it in. I got so turned on by the rape that my hand just moved on it's own and started to play with wet pussy. By the time he got the whole thing in I came again. As he was fucking my ass slowly I felt so much pain but also joy and it felt good. I started to moan in pleasure as he keep fucking my ass and I kept on playing with myself and cumming again.

Than he just stopped and pulled out his dick slowly. Than he turned me fully around and grab one of my legs and put it around his hip and put his dick in my pussy once again.

I just let him do it to get it over with, but it again started to feel so good that I was enjoying it. By the time he was close to let out his load I close to coming again. By the time I came and he did too and I couldn't believe what the was going on. He had raped me in a club and I was enjoying it when I shouldn't be. By the time he was done he riped off my thong and made me walk away. I was still in shock as I walking away and I could feel his load drip down my legs. Some people notice what it was and started to talk to each other. I didn't care. I was still in too much shock and drunk to think that it was real.

freedom
12-24-2007, 05:15 AM
Great story thanks for sharing it with us

Scorpio'sWill2Power
12-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Thank you for this nicely done tale.

It has some exceptional detail work, a smooth
flow to the storyline and the execution of its format
on the post makes for a very enjoyable read.

You have a very nice touch on weaving stories
and I'd like to see more of them when you can share
them.

Deputy Duffy
12-24-2007, 12:02 PM
amazing consensual sex??????

Seems like this story is in the wrong section....made me kind of sad reading it...

sexy83
12-24-2007, 03:19 PM
made me sad when i was reading it

davesmistress
12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the addition

hawk9934
12-26-2007, 05:34 PM
It probably happens more times than not. Sad but true

BTB59
12-30-2007, 04:33 AM
this reads like it really happened to you, I hope not.

mindy69rough
01-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Thank you for this nicely done tale.

It has some exceptional detail work, a smooth
flow to the storyline and the execution of its format
on the post makes for a very enjoyable read.

You have a very nice touch on weaving stories
and I'd like to see more of them when you can share
them.

ty very much for that

mindy69rough
01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
this reads like it really happened to you, I hope not.

no it's not real but i do have a lil thing for rape tho

mindy69rough
01-06-2008, 06:45 PM
amazing consensual sex??????

Seems like this story is in the wrong section....made me kind of sad reading it...

what section do u think this should go under?

Deputy Duffy
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
what section do u think this should go under?

It's in the right section NOW...thanks to the moderators.

bumlover
01-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Great story hope you have some more to tell

Go4it
01-14-2008, 05:44 AM
My fantasy is a little to the side of rape --- I'm not really interested in rape per se, but the idea of sex without full consent is exciting. It's mildly different which is what I would call your story. Rape to me involves more violence. This is just where you don't want it - but it's OK. Kind of like the old girlfriend who would say No and squeeze her legs together as you ran your hand up her leg, but would keep kissing. Then again, and again, and again -- until your hand was finally touching the cool silk panties. It's more "overcoming objection" than rape. If she REALLY didn't want to - then I would quit immediately. Put a little struggle is a lot more fun than touching her legs and suddenly one was over your shoulder and the other one was locked to the floor.

Good stuff there girl.

wifwat
03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Well written and seemed real. ;drool

Well done :)

alc239
11-13-2011, 06:02 PM
well written