PDA

View Full Version : The Start of a Beautiful Friendship: By sikfuk

cum4me
01-07-2008, 03:19 AM
Here is one of are storys only members can read, if you would like to read the full version, and many more great storys, pics, and video's just register with our site for age verification and enjoy, dont for get it is free to join are site.

"Sorry, Joe. Don't be mad. I was, um, I was looking at, well... I can really see your, um, your package. Please don't be mad." She was very embarrassed and shy, pleading with me not to get angry. This was totally different from her usually confident and slightly pushy personality. I wondered if this was why she had never had a boyfriend, even though she was so pretty. Maybe she was just really shy when it came to sexual topics.

"I'm not mad, Anna, but I don't really get it. You've seen me in my boxers plenty of times before, and you never had this reaction." Of course, I knew the real reason why she had noticed this time, but I wanted to hear what she had to say, wanted to keep her talking about it.

"Well, I guess I saw it before, but never, you know, really looked. Like the difference between just hearing and actually listening..." She was staring at it again. "It looks a lot bigger than I thought it would be."

"Oh really? And how much time did you spend thinking about how big it would be?" I teased her, and her shy smile grew.

"You know what I mean. Bigger than it seemed like other times that I saw you wearing just your boxers." I decided to press further.

"Have you ever actually seen one?" She blushed furiously.

"No, not a real one. I've seen pictures on the internet and stuff, plus the crap pictures they show in sex-ed. And my friends have told me about what they are like. And, like, I saw Toby's when I was in fourth grade." Toby was a guy who had gone to elementary school with her. "But his looked silly, like a little floppy worm." She giggled. "Not like yours. Yours looks like it's probably pretty thick. Like... I don't know, like Toby's was a toy and yours is all business."

I laughed. "Very poetic, Anna." Hearing her talk about how thick my penis looked was, of course, only making it bigger. It was pressing against my boxers, trying to escape. The only thing that saved it from springing loose on its own was the fact that I had twisted the boxers ever so slightly, so that the fly hole was not directly lined up in the front. Only compounding the issue was the fact that I could now clearly see the impression of her nipples against her shirt, and since it was a warm day, the only likely cause was that she was getting turned on. She walked a little closer to me, looking me in the eyes this time.

"Is it big?" She seemed genuinely curious. I decided to be honest.

indian aviator
07-27-2011, 09:05 AM
i have already registered. so whats the deal?