PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off

Archas
01-14-2008, 04:28 AM
http://www.shareimages.com/images-r/thumbs/0/0/0/13842-qpeWmpedk5.tmJyWmQ-peeing.jpg (http://www.shareimages.com/image-r.php?13842-qpeWmpedk5.tmJyWmQ-peeing.jpg)

Ashley was not invited to her boyfriends 20th birthday party so she decided to get back at his family. She went through the back gate and sat in one of the family's lawn chairs to decide how to get back at them.

"Lets see I could toilet paper the house. Na to expensive" She thought to herself.

Just then her boyfriend's dog ran over to the corner of the yard and took a piss. A light bulb went off in her head.

She got up and walked over to where the family kept the grill. She pulled it out and walked between the walls and pulled down her panties from beneath her skirt and bent over and start peeing all over the pavement. Her mom was always saying that her pee stunk up the bathroom for days on end. Even Febreeze could not contain this odor. "Let's see Mr. Gary handle this smell." She thought to herself. She pulled up her panties, straighten her skirt, and went back home.

When she came through the door to her house the telephone rang, it was Nate, her boyfriend. His parents and he had discussed it and decided that she could come along after all to "Olive Garden" for his party. After all they had been going together for about 2 years now. She hung up the phone and thought about what she had done. "How am I going to get that cleaned up?" She had no clue what to do. She couldn't just go over there and say "Yeah I got mad that I was not invited so I peed back here." Then she would never get invited to anything ever again. She thought and thought. She went to bed and tried to sleep but her mind would not go away from thinking about what she had done. Finally her body gave in and she fell asleep.

She woke up the next morning and decided she was just going to have to tell them. She took off her night gown and climbed into the shower. The hot water felt good against her body. She lathered her lumpha sponge and began to wash her hold body. Rinsing off she decided to go ahead and wash her hair. She got out and wrapped her hair in a towel and her body in another. She went back to her room and picked out a special dress to wear. Just as she was dressed her Mom knocked on her door.

"Come in." Ashley said.

"You may want to bundle up dear that snow we were expecting came in." Her mom told her.

She took the dress back off after thanking her mother. And proceeded to her dresser. She grabbed a black pair of nylons and sat down on her bed to put them on. As soon as they were on she pulled a nice pants suit from her closet and put on the pants. She then put on her black bra and put on the shirt and overcoat. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good she thought to herself. She then grabbed her snow boots out of the bottom of the closet and made her way to the kitchen where her mom was.

"I'm off to Nate's house Mom." Ashley said.

"Okay have fun." Her said back.

She started walked and before long she was at Nate's. She was a bit hesitant about going in the front door so she went through the back gate. She sniffed and could not smell anything. She even went to where she had done the deed and it did not smell. "Maybe the snow took care of everything, I could only be so lucky." She thought to herself. Just then Nate peeked around the corner and threw a snowball at her. Startled she screamed and threw one back at him. Just then he ran over to her and hugged her.

"Hey you, glad that I get to spend my birthday with you after all." Nate said.

"Yeah me too." She said back as they made their way to the back door.

cum4me
01-14-2008, 04:41 AM
great stuff philly thanks for the storie

sexy83
01-30-2008, 08:52 PM
now thats one way to get someone back good story