PDA

View Full Version : First time ever mmf!

sexykain
02-13-2008, 01:05 AM
Lets see our first time to have a 3sum was with my ex-wife and my current wife but thats another story. The time that was much more fun and interesting was about 8 or nine months ago my wife had been wanting to try dp for quite sum time. Being the good husband that i am we worked some thing out because just the thought of dp has turned me on for as long as i can remember! It all started that night with an unsuspecting friend that i will call D he scored my wife some X and we all went out to drink. We got to the bar and were there for around four hours or so by this time the wife was wasted and so was d they were both on the x. I though was drunk as hell so we all decided to go back to D'S place for a while to listen to music once there he turned on the music and we talked for a while him still unaware what we had planned for him that night. The wife and i started making out which quickly advanced to me eating her pussy as soon as he left the room to take a piss needless to say he was very surprised when he came back in to the room. He said i can go back to my bedroom and give u a little privacy i said that we didnt mind he could stay well in a minute the wife started getting uncomfortable so i suggested we all go back to our house which was only a block or so away so away we went back at my place she was ready for more so i again stared eating her pussy and soon we were in 69 all the while he was just watching so i whisper in her ear to ask him if he wants a blow job so she crawls up to him he is sitting on the couch and says can i suck your cock he looks to me and asks me if this is for real i say i dont mind he asks are u sure and i say yes as she starts to suck his cock i enter her from behind she is so wet and horny i start slamming her kind of messes up her sucking of his cock but hell what can i say im so fucking horny watching her suck his cock that i cant help it this goes on for quite a long time and and she starts to get a lil dry so i suggest that i go get the lube i go to the bedroom and get it and start lubing up my cock i stick the tip in her ass and squirt a lil in and get down behind her on my knees and slowly start working the head of my dick in her ass once i get that in i just sort of leave it there and let her get used to it and slowly start thrusting suddenly she moaning really loud around his cock then she say oh yes fuck my dirty ass his eyes get big as he sees that i am fucking her in the ass i pull out and have her stick his cock in her pussy facing him on the couch i let them fuck for a minute then come up behind her and again put my cock in her ass we fuck her this way for around 10 to 15 minutes damn she loud and im so horny im about to cum but i dont want to yet so i pull out and start to watch for a minute they want to change positions she get n her knees on the floor and says the sexiest thing i have ever heard do u want my ass or my pussy he choses her pussy dumb ass i would have loved to see her getting her ass rammed by another man soon he is about to cum and i can see that he dont know where to cum but b4 i can say to pull out and cum on her ass he shoots his wad in his hand lol and i am once again getting blown by my wife and shoot a huge wad of cum down her throat

lol i know i have horriable grammer and i will never be a good writer but i hope someone enjoys this sad attempt at a story i needed to share it with someone else

davesmistress
02-13-2008, 01:27 AM
Not sad at all...

I might just suggest you double space a bit for a seperate paragraph.

Thanks for the story....;)

cum4me
02-13-2008, 03:13 AM
great Story
Keep em cumming!

jaime2007
02-14-2008, 04:17 AM
I love to read it

niteowluk2003
02-14-2008, 11:12 AM
there has to be a first time for everything and this was well written and read really well. great stuff keep up the good work

blueshark
03-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Lucky guys....
And like anything practice makes things easier. Good story

seer333
03-24-2008, 11:47 PM
;co Very good I like it.;co

seer333
03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
;guns Great store I love it . this store made cum thanks;guns

alc239
06-12-2012, 02:23 AM