PDA

View Full Version : Raped!

AlwaysHorny
02-13-2008, 03:35 PM
I had gone to visit a very good female friend of mine. She wasn’t at home so her flatmate invited me in. They stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment but never really bothered to furnish the sitting room since they hardly make use of it. The flatmate led me to her own room, I didn’t find this alarming so I followed her sat on her bed while she fetched me a drink, we gisted for a while as I sipped.

I woke up much later to find myself restrained and naked on her bed. She had used her scarf to tie up my arms and legs to the bed. As the haze cleared off I saw her naked giving me a blowjob, she paused, looked up, our eyes made contact and she said please forgive me but I cann’t help it. I didn’t say anything, I was in shock as it dawned on me that she had drugged my drink. She continued with what she was doing and when I was fully erect, she climbed onto the bed, lowered herself onto me and proceeded to ride me rough and hard, moaning and screaming as if she was in a rodeo until she finally collapsed on top of me.

We woke up suddenly to a high pitch scream, my friend was standing by the room door, her flatmate jumped off the bed and ran off, as she came closer to the bed untied me and apologised for her psycho flatmate, while taking me to her own room. She led me to her bathroom, filled up the tub, poured in some bathing foam and told me to climb and relax. She returned wrapped up in a short towel, with clean clothes and towels, asked if she could join me. I nodded. She took the sponge from my hands, climbed in and proceeded to wash me, all the while talking gently and trying to sooth my nerves. She was doing a great job as I felt myself getting hard, I pulled her to me and started kissing her, while she dropped her hand and gave me a gentle squeeze. We smooched for a while until the water started getting cold. We rinsed off and got out of the tub while she rubbed us down with one of the towels. She closed the toilet seat and told me to sit on it , which I did, she then climbed on top of me lowering herself slowly and started grinding away slowly while I sucked her nipples…………………….

davesmistress
02-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Not bad...kinda short

Thanks for the addition