PDA

View Full Version : Who knew pussy could taste so good!

honey1foru
05-25-2008, 09:00 PM
The night of many firsts....

It all started when I was home alone looking on the computer. I love looking at naughty pictures on the computer. I mainly do this so I can live my fantasy of being with another woman. It was late in the afternood and I was getting extremely wet at the thought of having one of these sexy ladies licking my pussy.

I went over to my couch and started slowly undressing myself, once I was naked I layed down and started ever so lightly twisting my right nipple with one hand while the other hand found its way to my extremely wet and dripping pussy.

With my eyes closed and head back, moaning in pleasure I hadn't noticed my front door open and close. I just continued to rub my clit in an up and down motion. I didn't notice my neighbor woman standing there with her eyes frozen on my hands.

I heard her let out a moan and I froze with embarrasment, that is, until she walked towards me and put her tongue on the tip of my nipple and moved it around in a circle every so lightly. Me being so close to climax anyway was in no position to protest what was about to take place.

I lay there as she started to explore my entire body with her tongue and fingers. She started moving her head lower and lower across my stomach with light sucking kisses. She parted my legs and the most wonderful feeling took over as she explored the inside of my pussy with her tongue. Making sure not to fully touch my clit, teasing me until I could take no more. When I started to protest she glued her mouth onto my clit and I instantly started to moan bucking my hips wildly didn't throw her off she just kept her pretty mouth and tongue to work.

Very shortly I came very hard all over her face. I pulled her up to me and started kissing her just so I could taste myself on her lips. How sweet it was. I needed more! It was my turn...

Still on fire from such an intense orgasm, I shakily started to undress my new lover. The sight of her body was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I kissed her deeply and laid her down. I started working my way around her soft, sexy body.

First starting at her neck and then moving from one nipple to the other. Making sure not to miss an inch of her, I made my way to the promise land..

Being so nervous never having done this before, yet knowing that I wanted nuthing more then to give her the same pleasure she had just given me I slowly started inserting my tongue deep into her. The taste of my new lover was unbeliveable. It turned me on even more.

I made sure to explore her pussy and find out what made her moan. I finally rested on her clit and flicked my tongue up and down over her clit just the way she had driven me wild. She started to moan. I licked her a little faster, then slower. She was close to her orgasm I could tell. I wanted to taste her sweet pussy juice. I thrust my fingures into her pussy while keeping a steady hold on her clit. She bucked wildly. I went faster and faster until I felt a gush of sweet necture fill my mouth. She slowly let out a moan that I will never forget. As her orgasm came to an end I kept my fingures working in and out of her now dripping pussy.

This being my first lesbian loving, we couldn't get enough of each other. We explored every position. Its a good thing that she lives right next door!

Veronica Dreams
05-25-2008, 09:10 PM
thank you for the story

davesmistress
05-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the new addition

hawk9934
05-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Hot story. THanks for adding it.

loving woman
05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
that was a great story

wfcall
07-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Love the story - and the title - but - we all know pussy tastes soooo good!

solie24
08-13-2008, 05:32 AM
love the story

nikki1711
10-20-2008, 12:09 AM
great story, thanks