PDA

View Full Version : Camping Trip part 3

hotwife69
06-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Still blindfolded she kept asking who was doing what and none of us would answer her."ok untie me" she said. so we did, "lets all go out and have a drink". we all filed out still naked and sat by the fire and talked about what had just happend. "man my ass is buzzing" I said "i've never had a real dick in my ass, I think I like it" "now you know what it's like to have the best of both worlds" said Matt, "you ready for some d.p.?" Ken asked my wife "I'm not sure I will be able to handle it, you'll have to go slow" and with that she got up from her chair and came over and sat on my lap. I again reached around and started rubbing her pussy "mmmm" she started moaning. once she started getting wet I scooped up some cum and rubbed my finger on her asshole to lube it up "oh you like that" I said, I lifted her up and slid my cock slowly up her ass. "oh shit that feels so good" she said. she slowly rocked back and forth "hey you taking notes or what over there? lets not let this pussy go to waste, get over here" I yelled.
Ken was the first to jump up, practicaly jumping out of his seat, in a matter of seconds he had his face deep in her pussy lapping up and down side to side "oh yea" she yelled. he stood up and straddled both our legs and slowly sunk his cock in her pussy "yeesss, that feels so good" she screamed. he was only about half way in and just kept pumping in and out sinking more in each thrust. finally he was all the way in and my wife started pushing back and forth, with both our cocks in her she was as tight as ever and I was loving every minute of it. Matt moved himself over to the side of us and my wife grabbed his cock and gulfed it down like she hadn't eaten in a month. Jacking him off and sucking on him Matt started thrusting his cock in her mouth, she pulled it out of her mouth, "hey why don't you try some straight from the tap" and she guided his cock to my mouth and without thinking I opened up and took more than half of it in, we had talked about me sucking a real dick but I never thought I would enjoy it this much, it was way better than sucking my wifes dildos. "suck that cock, take it all in your mouth and swallow my load" exclaimed Matt, he was pumping for about five minutes when I could sense his cock swell and before I could relize what was happening "oohh fuck" his first shot hit the back of my mouth, I swallowed as quick as I could and he just kept cumming, It was more than I could take at first but I just kept swallowing. I swirled his cock in my mouth tounging the head untill it had gone soft and he pulled it out.
"Im cumming Im cumming oh shit Im cumming" my wife was yelling and shaking back and forth "aahhhh" her body stiffend up and I could tell she was in pure extacy. "oh fuck Im cumming too" and with that Ken thrusted forward hard and swift. with him slamming her and her convulsing I too shot my load deep into her hole.
We all got untangled and sat down in our respective seats to catch our breath. "That was awesome, I can't believe we waited so long to try this". my wife said to the guys, "we realy need to get together with your wifes too and see what kind of fun we can have, hell Im still excited with what I've got planned for tomorrow.

hotwife69
06-02-2008, 04:23 AM
Im realy getting into writing this story, my only hope is that someday it comes true..

davesmistress
06-02-2008, 04:32 AM
We appreciate the new addition...Thanks