PDA

View Full Version : Work Calls

Veronica Dreams
06-04-2008, 04:09 AM
My first story, be honest.

Video Conference

I am sitting in video conference thinking about your cock sliding into my dripping wet pussy. I am getting so excited thinking all the things I want you to do to me when we see each other. Crossing and uncrossing my legs, feeling my pussy tightening and throbbing in anticipation, knowing that when we do have some time, how great it will be. When I leave here I know I will have to slide my finger through my bare pussy lips to find a bit of relief.

Last night before I went to bed, I took a long hot shower and rid myself of all my unwanted hair. I did my legs and my cunt just the way you like it. I feel so smooth in my lacey thong. I love the feeling of being so bare, just thinking of your lips and tongue touching my pretty pussy gets me so hot and wet. I might have to go to the bathroom before this conference is over and take care of this throbbing again.
Last night after my shower, I took my favorite lotion and slowly massaged my arms and throat, moving down to my hardening nipples, I needed my swelling breasts, pinching my nipples. I love that feeling of my pussy clenching each time I do that, getting wetter. I was picturing you sitting on the toilet in front of me, watching me do this. I lift my foot and rest in on your hardening cock moving it gently feeling to grow with each stroke. I watch your eyes darken with desire as they follow my hands massage my shins slowly moving up to my thighs, teasing you by just skimming over my glistening pussy. I switch legs and feel your full blown arousal; again your eyes follow my hands move up my leg to my thigh. This time I see your mouth open as I dip my finger into my drenched pussy.

I bring my finger to my mouth and gently lick my juices, mmmmm I taste so good. Knowing that you might like a taste too, I insert my finger again and this time I bring my finger to your lips. In a swift motion you slip to your knees and take one leg over your shoulder and lick my inner thigh. My one hand reaches back to catch my balance as my other hand rests on your head. When I feel your hands supporting me I release the wall and start pinching my hard nipples. Your tongue moves up my thigh to my drenched pussy.
Now you are in a teasing mood and skim right over my enlarged throbbing clit. I moan loudly in objection to your neglect. I just want to feel your tongue on me. When you make your next pass, I feel the tip of your tongue sliding over my clit and I almost cum. I can feel my pussy getting wetter. You bend you head a bit and slide your tongue inside me and I explode all over it. You lap up all my juices stroking me with your warm tongue all the way up to my clit and back down inside of me. Each time getting ready to feel me cum again, I do all over you again.

My legs are about ready to collapse, you stand up and quick strip of your pants and underwear. You lift and back me up to the tiled wall and impale my with you rock hard cock. I cum hard and fast again, then you stand still until I catch my breath. Slowly you begin to stroke your rod, long slow stroke in and out of my wetness. I know I will cum again and soon but this slowly gentle stroking is driving me mad. I want you to go hard and fast and you can hear my cries to that effect. You continues on this pace until you feel the cum rising in your balls, speeding up a bit until you are pounding yourself into me just the way I like it. I feel you tense up and I feel your hot cum shoot inside me as I cum for the forth time. I know you feel my pussy get tighter at the perfect moment and we cum together. Breathing hard, we side down the wall and sit on the floor to catch our breath.

As I am dreaming of you doing all those things to me I and stroking my finger in out of my wet pussy on the verge of coming over and over again, then I hear,

“Is everything okay, Veronica?” I open my eye and realize I am still at the conference.

I quickly take my hand out of my panties and sit up straighter. “Um, yes, sorry I was just thinking of something else.”

“Is it something you want to share with the rest of the group?”

“Not at the moment, but maybe in the near future.” I replied. Moving my hand up to my mouth and sucking on my fingers tasting my juices, I think you are going to have your hands full when I get home.

secretfreak
06-04-2008, 04:10 AM
I think it is great you should write more

Veronica Dreams
06-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Thank you, I will try, LOL

davesmistress
06-04-2008, 04:24 AM
Not bad at all

thanks....:)

hawk9934
06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
very tasteful. Well done, I do hope you will write more. How much of this was done off from real life?

Veronica Dreams
06-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Well, I was sitting in a video conference when I wrote it. I have, when nobody was in the office, been known to slip my hand up my skirt and masturbate. So I guess I took parts from real life and put them together in this order.

hawk9934
06-04-2008, 05:46 PM
well whenever you plan on doing that again, let me know, I would love to watch. :-D. LOL

Veronica Dreams
06-04-2008, 08:45 PM
Seeing how my office is now in my basement, I do that everyday.

secretfreak
06-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I can come work for you then you wouldn't have to do it yourself

Veronica Dreams
06-05-2008, 11:41 PM
mmm that might work

LadyRaven
06-06-2008, 12:19 AM
I really liked it. I just wish there was more to it. :) Keep writing, you've definitely got some skills developing there!

Veronica Dreams
06-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Thank you, Lady Raven, I just need a few ideas and a little bit of free time, lol

Alexandertg1955
06-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I liked it! Short, sweet and to the point. It was like eves dropping on someones day dreams.

Scorpio'sWill2Power
06-06-2008, 10:19 PM
It works for me and often just relating things as you see or feel
them is the best way to express yourself in the written form.

If it comes from the heart as they say.

Aside from the nice details to inspire mental imagery I especially
like this line "I watch your eyes darken with desire".

This says it all.

Veronica Dreams
06-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Thank you all for the great comments. Now lets see if i can do it again soon, LOL.

secretfreak
06-14-2008, 03:55 AM
bump

sexy83
06-20-2008, 04:01 AM
good story will share this with my bf lol reminds me of some my own thoughts i have had

Veronica Dreams
06-23-2008, 04:24 PM
I am glad you enjoyed it