PDA

View Full Version : Rest Area

daytondan
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM
She knew she was more mentally tired than physically, but she was looking for a good reason to pull over and rest. When she felt the urge to pee, she was relieved that she could finally turn off the highway. There were a few cars there and she pulled the minivan into an available space a few spaces away from the nearest car and went in. She took her time and just sat there for a few minutes. She washed up and looked at herself in the mirror. Here she was, almost 50 and she never felt more alone. She looked at her short brown hair and decided that there was nothing she could do about it. Her face looked puffy and old, her eyes tired. She appraised her body noting all the imperfections and bulges. Her breasts sagged more than they used to and her thighs barely fit in her jeans shorts, stretching the fabric. She sighed and left, dreading the rest of the drive.

As she was walking back to her van she noticed a car had parked next to her and there was a man standing there with his arms out, stretching and yawning. As she approached he put his hands down and smiled when her noticed her. He was on the passenger side of his car, leaning on the hood and she had to walk right up to him to get to her van. He leaned on the hood of his car and said “hello” when she got there.

She said “hi” back and looked at the man, relaxing on his car. He looked younger than her, but certainly in his 40s. He was tall and thin but he wasn’t skinny. He had heavy lidded eyes, which seemed to smile even as the rest of his facial expression was neutral. She wasn’t sure why she did it, but rather then just get into her car, she stopped opposite of him and leaned onto her own hood and let out a not very polite yawn.

He laughed at that and said, “Looks like you need to do more resting here in the rest area.”

She smiled a tired smile and nodded her head in agreement. Then she crossed her arms and hugged herself as if she was cold. It was far from cold though, it was a warm June evening but she felt herself go numb. She started to retreat into herself as she had done these past several days at her father’s house. She felt her mind going blank as the man looked back at her. He had a questioning look as he watched her go still and she was dreading the look of sympathy that she’d had to endure recently.

Instead he smiled and said, “I’m really not that tired, just a little cramped.”

She nodded again and he took that as a sign to keep talking. “I’m on my way to Greenville for work, uh, what about you?”

She hugged herself tightly and heard herself sigh, “Home, I guess.”

He nodded as if agreeing with something and said “Well I’ve had a hell of a weekend and I’d rather just lay down in the parking lot right here and go to sleep as do anything else.”

She looked up at him. That was a strange response; it was exactly how she felt. She cocked her head as if to ask a question but instead said, “I know what you mean about a bad weekend, I’ve not had a great week either.”

He looked back at her for a second and said, “Oh? Care to tell me what happened?”

To her utter surprise, she did. She told him about how her father had died; leaving her the house and the van she was driving. How she had no money and had to borrow from her ex-husband just to fly out and arrange everything. She told him how she had had to beg her ex-mother-in-law to watch the kids while she was gone. How her fathers lawyer and neighbors looked down on her as the trashy daughter who only showed up when her father had died, just to get his money. How they either treated her with disdain or pity at her situation.

She told this stranger, leaning on his car, how her father had beat her and her brother until they both escaped. How her father found the Lord late in life but still somehow managed to forget the evil he had done to her and how he caused her brother to kill himself. She couldn’t believe what she was telling this strange man but he seemed to be listening, nodding his head, looking at her as is poured forth. She was jumping around, not really making sense but she kept talking and telling.

When she got to the part about leaving her ex-husband when he started to hit her after the kids were born, he smiled and said “Good!” and it was then that she stopped and really looked at the man. He didn’t move and she just looked at him, wondering why she had just spilled her guts. His face was neutral, but his eyes were smiling and he seemed to have all the time in the world. She felt herself start to shake and when a tear started to fall from her eye, he raised his eyebrow cocked his head and continued to look straight at her.

She started to quietly cry and when he saw this he put out his arms. She held out a hand and took a step closer, not able to look at him, it seemed like a long time before he took her outstretched hand and pulled her to him.

When her head hit his shoulder she started to sob uncontrollably. She held on tightly to his neck and he squeezed her hard, pulling her close to him. He rode her sobs as she shook and he put his lips to her ear and said, “that’s it, that it, go ahead, it’s alright”

He held her for what felt like a long time as she cried. When she quieted down, he didn’t say anything and when she felt another wave of emotion crashing over her he held her tight and cooed into her ear.

Finally she settled down and took several deep breaths. She felt a little foolish, but better and finally she pushed herself away from the man. He let her go and she wiped the tears from her face and smiled at him. She wanted to say “thank you” but she couldn’t bring herself to speak. Instead she leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She leaned her head back to look at him and now he was smiling with his whole face. This made her feel warm inside and she put her arms around him and hugged him tight. He hugged her back, squeezing her tightly making her squeeze him more tightly. She felt a happier emotion well up in her and she smiled into his shirt.

They relaxed their grip and she could feel him rubbing his hands up and down her back. She leaned her head back and looked up at the man. He met her gaze and she looked at his lips. They were large and soft looking and without thinking she closed her eyes, and kissed him.

His lips were soft and responsive. He kissed he back, gently but firmly. She leaned back and looked at him and while looking into each other’s eyes, they kissed again, engaging and disengaging, communicating with their eyes and lips without saying a word. Finally she closed her eyes and held her lips on his for several seconds. Suddenly she felt his tongue on her lips. Warmth shot through her to her pelvis. Their tongues intertwined and she felt a wetness spreading between her legs.

They kissed hungrily; she attacked his lips and tongue, kissing him deeply. Finally their lips separated and she nuzzled his neck. He let out a soft moan into her ear and for the first time she felt his hardness pressing against her. Something went off in her head and she dropped down on her haunches and started to rub his hardon through his pants. She felt like she was outside her body looking in as she started to undo the belt, unfasten the pants and reach into his underwear for his hard cock.

She pulled it out and looked up at him. He was looking down on her, smiling, a hand caressing her shoulder, waiting. She knew this was wrong, she knew his was a stranger, but something inside her wanted to do this. While looking into his eyes, she kissed the head. She licked around it and when she could stand it no longer she closed her eyes and put her mouth over his cock head and started to suck.

She desperately wanted him in her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, grabbed his ass and pulled him to her. She could feel his hands in her hair, as she felt him at the back of her throat. She kept pushing and got his head past her gag reflex and swallowed him. She pushed against his belly with her nose and felt fulfilled. She wanted to stay that way with his cock down her throat but she had to breath so she pulled up and then watched as it escaped her mouth, covered with spit that came from deep in her throat.

The sight of it made her even wetter and she grabbed his dick in one hand and used the other to press against her pussy through her shorts. She moaned and stuck him back in her mouth. She pressed on her pussy and squeezed her nipples while sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She kissed it, then swallowed it, then pumped the head with her mouth. She made love to his cock, gently, firmly and deeply.

Her pussy was on fire but she was determined to have his cum. She looked up and him and he had his eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of her lips. She used her hand and stroked his wet member into her mouth. She let go and reached into his fly to feel his balls and rub them while she sucked. He let her know this was good by letting out a low moan and a “oh yes…”

She reached further into his pants and put her wet finger on his ass-hole and he arched his back, moaned louder and put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it deeper onto his cock. She felt the electricity of excitement at the touch of his hands on her head and she sucked him harder and faster. She played with his balls and ass causing him to buck and push against her. Finally, she felt him tense and she knew the end was near.

He put his hands on either side of her head and said “oh no…, oh yes” he grabbed her head firmly and said, “I’m gonna cum…” He started to pull her head off of him but she fought him. She felt him start to shoot and he pulled her off his cock and she was hit on the lips with a hot spray. She opened her mouth wide and pushed herself back on his cock and he gave up trying to move her. He sighed loudly as his balls pumped the rest of his large sticky load into her mouth.

She swallowed it as it shot and when he was done, she took him down her throat and held him there as long as she could. When she pulled her head off his semi-hard cock, it was thick with spit and cum. She licked and sucked all of it off and when that was done she just kept licking and sucking, not wanting it to end.

He stood over her breathing hard and smiling. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. As they were assessing each other, the lights of a truck entering the rest area lit up his face. Suddenly she remembered where she was and she stood up.

The man looked at her with a smile in his eyes and while pulling up his pants he asked, “Feel better?”

She wasn’t sure how to react. He was the one who just got the blowjob. He was the one who should be feeling better, but in fact she did feel better and she nodded her head.

“Me too” he said, and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a napkin. He leaned over and wiped his cum off of her cheeks. She just stood there like a 5-year old having the ice cream washed from her face. He smiled and as he was finishing cleaning her face he said, “Greenville is about an hour down the road. There’s a Hampton Inn just off the highway and that’s where I’m going. I would love to have you join me there if you like. If you don’t want to, I understand, it’s your choice.”

He stood there for a second looking at her, and then he nodded his head as if to say goodbye and went around to get into his car. He got in and rolled down the passenger window. “By the way” he said, “My name is Phil Stevens and I’m very glad to have met you.”

With that he started the car and drove off.

She stood there for several minutes trying to figure out what had just happened. Just before the man left she would have done anything he asked. Instead he had given her a choice. This felt strange as it seemed like the longest time since she felt like she had any say in what happened in her life. She realized that her recent life had been one of reaction, not action.

As she contemplated what to do, she went back into the rest stop. She washed her face and applied fresh makeup. Without thinking she reached into her purse and pulled out a tube of red lipstick that made her lips shine. As she was putting it on, she smiled and realized that for the first time in a long time, she cared what she looked like.

As she walked back to the van she told herself that she hadn’t decided whether to meet the man or not. But the warmth between her legs made her think that she might not have a choice after all.

davesmistress
06-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the new story....nicely written

hawk9934
06-24-2008, 04:36 PM
well done. look forward to more.

Veronica Dreams
06-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Thumbs up from me, i liked it alot.

daytondan
06-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Thank you for the kind words.

hawk9934
06-25-2008, 08:06 PM
no problem daytondan. Are we going to be seeing more stories from you in the future?