PDA

View Full Version : Hot Sales Girl

davesmistress
07-11-2008, 03:15 AM
Hot Sales Girl

AUTHOR = Sona
E-MAIL = Sona_6969@yahoo.co.in

It's a Sunday morning and you just finished your morning duties and had your breakfast. Except for you, everybody in your home has gone for a picnic. You told them that you have work but you do not have any work. You simply didn't want to go along with them. At 10am you take the TV remote and change all the channels... all are boring for you so you decide to go to sleep. At that time you hear the doorbell. You open the door and see a sexy teenage girl standing in front of your door.

"Excuse me, sir, is anybody home except you? I am a sales girl and I want to demonstrate this vacuum cleaner," I say in my sexy teen voice.

You open the door and ask me to come inside. Then you look outside and make sure none of your neighbours saw me when I entered your home. Immediately, you lock the door behind you. You're wearing cotton pants and shirt, nothing else. I am wearing a shirt, miniskirt, pantyhose, bra and panties. I leave my high heels outside of your home and I remove my sunglasses from my eyes.

I look at you from your head to toe. "Mmmmmm... nice mature man," I think to myself, "and if the time works I will definitely sell this to him."

"What is your name?" you ask.

"Sona, and I am 18 years old."

You sit on the couch. "So, what can I do for you, Miss Sona?" you ask while you look from my head to toe.

I understand through your way of looking that you're seeing my sexy body with your x-ray eyes. I start to get hot and horny. Why is this man looking like this? I say that question to myself and am ready to tease you more. So I put my box on the floor and I turn my back to you and bend over to get the vacuum cleaner. I try to pull it out from the box but I can't. I pull it with all my strength and get it out, but I fall down onto your lap. I can feel your hard cock through your cotton pants. Mmmmmmm... nice size, I say to myself. That hardness makes this deal in a quick way.

"Okay, mister, if you buy this vacuum cleaner now... I will clean you with my holes... Do you understand what I mean?" I wink at you.

As soon as I say that to you, you squeeze my small tits through my top and give me a big kiss on my mouth.

"You sex hungry slut, I know if I do not buy your product you will be on me like this anyway. Am I correct, bitch? Tell me," you roar and put my both legs on the either side of your thighs.

I sit on your lap and feel your hard cock through our clothes and take my kissing lips from your mouth and say, "Yes... you fuckin' bastard. You are correct because your cock has that much power."

I grind my pussy on your hard cock through my skirt. At the same time I insert my tongue into your fuckin' hot and juicy mouth and start to suck your tongue harder and deeper while I insert my hands into your shirt. You push my hands away from you and start to unbutton your shirt, but I am not able to control myself so I just tear off that shirt. The buttons fly all over the room and I throw the shirt on the floor and lick your face, sucking your earlobes while you remove my top and squeeze my tits through my bra.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... you fuckin' bastard. Yes... squeeze my tits harder. Make my nipples hard. Yes... like that... mmmmmm." I lick my lips with my tongue and swallow my saliva with a sucking slurping voice and giggle. "I know you're one hot fuckin' bastard, just like my father, but you're hot and horny as a teenage boy. Yes... treat this slut good. Make me cum. Yes... like that... pinch my nipples... aaaaaahhhhh," I maon.

"You FUCKIN' WHORE," you scream.

You are so turned on with my dirty talk you lift my bra from my tits, push both tits together, and start to suck both at once.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... yes... suck my tits... like that... mmmmmmmm." I push your hands from mine and I start to feed you now. "Yes bastard, suck your daughter's tits harder. Yes, make your daughter cum... before you touch her hot pussy now. Come on, I know you have that much power... aaaaahhhh... mmmmmm."

I grind my pussy on your hard cock. You move my skirt up to my hips and slap on my panty covered ass cheeks. As soon as you feel the pantyhose you tear them and slap on my ass cheeks directly through my panties. But you want to feel the bare ass cheeks so you tear off my panties too. You slap my bare ass cheeks.

"You hot fuckin' slut, you want to cum on my pants now. Come on... cum slut... cum on my hard cock through these cotton pants now... Come on," you roar to me and grab my hips harder and rub my naked pussy on that hard cock through the thin cotton pants of yours.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... YES DADDY... YES... FUCK MY PUSSY LIKE THAT... SUCK MY TITS BOTH HARDER... I AM ABOUT TO CUM NOW... YES... AAAAHHH FUCK... CCCCUUUMMMIINNNGGGGG," I scream and make a big wet spot on your pants... and collapse on your shoulder and bite there.

As soon as I cum you drop me between your legs and push your pants down to your thighs and release your hard cock. It's standing like a flagpole. I take your hard cock in my hands and lick it from the bottom to the top with my tongue, harder... again and again. I continue for a few minutes while I take your balls into my hands, squeezing and kissing them and say, "Keep a good load for this hungry girl."

You brush my hair and say, "Don't worry, you little bitch, I will give you a nice load. Go on, suck my cock."

After you say that to me I look at you and put your cock's head into my mouth and start to suck it with my lips. I apply pressure with my lips and without letting it out of my mouth I spit some saliva on it. I start to stroke your hard cock while I suck the head harder, squeezing the balls with my other hand. You moan and push my head more and more to swallow your hard cock. After a few minutes, I move my head up and down on your hard cock. When I take half of your cock, the cock's head is kissing my throat hole, but I want to take it into my throat. I adjust my throat when that mushroom head is entering into it.

You groan, "You fuckin' slut. You hot bitch. Yes... like that, baby... Go on, swallow Daddy's cock... More... more... Wrap your lips on the base of my cock, you hot and juicy fuckin' slut... Come on," you scream to me and pull my legs towards the ceiling and put them on your shoulders and all of a sudden you put your mouth on my pussy.

My body shivers because of this unexpected pleasure. I move my head vigorously and take the last inch into my mouth. As soon as my lips are at the base of your cock you press your face so fuckin' deep till you catch my throbbing clit with your lips and start to suck. At the same time you hold my head down. I push your hand away and release my head from your cock, gasping for air. At that time you start to suck my clit harder and tickle the inside walls of my pussy with your nose.

"Aaaaahhhh... Daddy... yes... suck me good... suck my clit... harder... yes... I need to cum again... aaaahhh... yes Daddy... make me cum... oohh," I scream and eagerly take your cock and suck it harder and faster.

Every time I take your cock into my mouth I wrap my lips at the bottommost portion of your hard cock and deep-throat with my every move. When you're about to cum, so fuckin' deep inside my throat, I am also approaching my second climax... but you release me from your grip and make me sit on your lap again and immediately you bury your hard, thick, long, fat cock into my well oooozeeed pussy with one hard thrust.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... DADDY... I AM GOING TO CUM NOW... YES... FUCK ME... FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK... MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE," I groan and ram my tongue into your mouth so fuckin' deep and start to cum on your hard cock again.

At the same time, when you feel my cum start to hit your hard cock, you also explode so fuckin' deep inside me. "Aaaaahhhh... fuck... here it cums, you fuckin' slut... Take it, bitch... aaahhh... cum... ccccccuuuummmmmmmiiingggggg.

We both are fully exhausted now. As soon as you recover from your cum you hold me so tight and kiss me on my lips.

"Mmmmm, you are the best fucker, my dear little slut."

You start kissing me harder... and make sure your cock is still inside my pussy. I also start kissing you harder and deeper in the mixture of tiredness and horniness. But soon we get our strength and I can feel your hard cock is getting harder inside my pussy hole and you start to take me to your master bedroom to begin our fuck of the rest of the day.

THE END

:jo

lovelyladypr
07-11-2008, 08:02 PM
MMMMM..FUCKING HOT....MADE ME CUMMMMMMMMMMMM,REAL GOOD..
Hot Sales Girl

AUTHOR = Sona
E-MAIL = Sona_6969@yahoo.co.in

It's a Sunday morning and you just finished your morning duties and had your breakfast. Except for you, everybody in your home has gone for a picnic. You told them that you have work but you do not have any work. You simply didn't want to go along with them. At 10am you take the TV remote and change all the channels... all are boring for you so you decide to go to sleep. At that time you hear the doorbell. You open the door and see a sexy teenage girl standing in front of your door.

"Excuse me, sir, is anybody home except you? I am a sales girl and I want to demonstrate this vacuum cleaner," I say in my sexy teen voice.

You open the door and ask me to come inside. Then you look outside and make sure none of your neighbours saw me when I entered your home. Immediately, you lock the door behind you. You're wearing cotton pants and shirt, nothing else. I am wearing a shirt, miniskirt, pantyhose, bra and panties. I leave my high heels outside of your home and I remove my sunglasses from my eyes.

I look at you from your head to toe. "Mmmmmm... nice mature man," I think to myself, "and if the time works I will definitely sell this to him."

"What is your name?" you ask.

"Sona, and I am 18 years old."

You sit on the couch. "So, what can I do for you, Miss Sona?" you ask while you look from my head to toe.

I understand through your way of looking that you're seeing my sexy body with your x-ray eyes. I start to get hot and horny. Why is this man looking like this? I say that question to myself and am ready to tease you more. So I put my box on the floor and I turn my back to you and bend over to get the vacuum cleaner. I try to pull it out from the box but I can't. I pull it with all my strength and get it out, but I fall down onto your lap. I can feel your hard cock through your cotton pants. Mmmmmmm... nice size, I say to myself. That hardness makes this deal in a quick way.

"Okay, mister, if you buy this vacuum cleaner now... I will clean you with my holes... Do you understand what I mean?" I wink at you.

As soon as I say that to you, you squeeze my small tits through my top and give me a big kiss on my mouth.

"You sex hungry slut, I know if I do not buy your product you will be on me like this anyway. Am I correct, bitch? Tell me," you roar and put my both legs on the either side of your thighs.

I sit on your lap and feel your hard cock through our clothes and take my kissing lips from your mouth and say, "Yes... you fuckin' bastard. You are correct because your cock has that much power."

I grind my pussy on your hard cock through my skirt. At the same time I insert my tongue into your fuckin' hot and juicy mouth and start to suck your tongue harder and deeper while I insert my hands into your shirt. You push my hands away from you and start to unbutton your shirt, but I am not able to control myself so I just tear off that shirt. The buttons fly all over the room and I throw the shirt on the floor and lick your face, sucking your earlobes while you remove my top and squeeze my tits through my bra.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... you fuckin' bastard. Yes... squeeze my tits harder. Make my nipples hard. Yes... like that... mmmmmm." I lick my lips with my tongue and swallow my saliva with a sucking slurping voice and giggle. "I know you're one hot fuckin' bastard, just like my father, but you're hot and horny as a teenage boy. Yes... treat this slut good. Make me cum. Yes... like that... pinch my nipples... aaaaaahhhhh," I maon.

"You FUCKIN' WHORE," you scream.

You are so turned on with my dirty talk you lift my bra from my tits, push both tits together, and start to suck both at once.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... fuck... yes... suck my tits... like that... mmmmmmmm." I push your hands from mine and I start to feed you now. "Yes bastard, suck your daughter's tits harder. Yes, make your daughter cum... before you touch her hot pussy now. Come on, I know you have that much power... aaaaahhhh... mmmmmm."

I grind my pussy on your hard cock. You move my skirt up to my hips and slap on my panty covered ass cheeks. As soon as you feel the pantyhose you tear them and slap on my ass cheeks directly through my panties. But you want to feel the bare ass cheeks so you tear off my panties too. You slap my bare ass cheeks.

"You hot fuckin' slut, you want to cum on my pants now. Come on... cum slut... cum on my hard cock through these cotton pants now... Come on," you roar to me and grab my hips harder and rub my naked pussy on that hard cock through the thin cotton pants of yours.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... YES DADDY... YES... FUCK MY PUSSY LIKE THAT... SUCK MY TITS BOTH HARDER... I AM ABOUT TO CUM NOW... YES... AAAAHHH FUCK... CCCCUUUMMMIINNNGGGGG," I scream and make a big wet spot on your pants... and collapse on your shoulder and bite there.

As soon as I cum you drop me between your legs and push your pants down to your thighs and release your hard cock. It's standing like a flagpole. I take your hard cock in my hands and lick it from the bottom to the top with my tongue, harder... again and again. I continue for a few minutes while I take your balls into my hands, squeezing and kissing them and say, "Keep a good load for this hungry girl."

You brush my hair and say, "Don't worry, you little bitch, I will give you a nice load. Go on, suck my cock."

After you say that to me I look at you and put your cock's head into my mouth and start to suck it with my lips. I apply pressure with my lips and without letting it out of my mouth I spit some saliva on it. I start to stroke your hard cock while I suck the head harder, squeezing the balls with my other hand. You moan and push my head more and more to swallow your hard cock. After a few minutes, I move my head up and down on your hard cock. When I take half of your cock, the cock's head is kissing my throat hole, but I want to take it into my throat. I adjust my throat when that mushroom head is entering into it.

You groan, "You fuckin' slut. You hot bitch. Yes... like that, baby... Go on, swallow Daddy's cock... More... more... Wrap your lips on the base of my cock, you hot and juicy fuckin' slut... Come on," you scream to me and pull my legs towards the ceiling and put them on your shoulders and all of a sudden you put your mouth on my pussy.

My body shivers because of this unexpected pleasure. I move my head vigorously and take the last inch into my mouth. As soon as my lips are at the base of your cock you press your face so fuckin' deep till you catch my throbbing clit with your lips and start to suck. At the same time you hold my head down. I push your hand away and release my head from your cock, gasping for air. At that time you start to suck my clit harder and tickle the inside walls of my pussy with your nose.

"Aaaaahhhh... Daddy... yes... suck me good... suck my clit... harder... yes... I need to cum again... aaaahhh... yes Daddy... make me cum... oohh," I scream and eagerly take your cock and suck it harder and faster.

Every time I take your cock into my mouth I wrap my lips at the bottommost portion of your hard cock and deep-throat with my every move. When you're about to cum, so fuckin' deep inside my throat, I am also approaching my second climax... but you release me from your grip and make me sit on your lap again and immediately you bury your hard, thick, long, fat cock into my well oooozeeed pussy with one hard thrust.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... DADDY... I AM GOING TO CUM NOW... YES... FUCK ME... FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK... MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE," I groan and ram my tongue into your mouth so fuckin' deep and start to cum on your hard cock again.

At the same time, when you feel my cum start to hit your hard cock, you also explode so fuckin' deep inside me. "Aaaaahhhh... fuck... here it cums, you fuckin' slut... Take it, bitch... aaahhh... cum... ccccccuuuummmmmmmiiingggggg.

We both are fully exhausted now. As soon as you recover from your cum you hold me so tight and kiss me on my lips.

"Mmmmm, you are the best fucker, my dear little slut."

You start kissing me harder... and make sure your cock is still inside my pussy. I also start kissing you harder and deeper in the mixture of tiredness and horniness. But soon we get our strength and I can feel your hard cock is getting harder inside my pussy hole and you start to take me to your master bedroom to begin our fuck of the rest of the day.

THE END

:jo

davesmistress
07-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks for reading it....:)

jimmymc
07-12-2008, 11:40 PM
good story. ty

davesmistress
07-13-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks for reading it

alexgh
07-13-2008, 11:28 AM
:);drool I wish some sales girls would ring our doorbell too when I,m alone
but as i,m not a lucky guy almost ~ whoever comes, is coming for preaching ;om from the church :D

davesmistress
07-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Ohhh noooo

Thanks for reading the story and welcome aboard