PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party

mkirros
08-02-2008, 07:53 PM
This is my first story, so give me some feedback.

------------------------
Gail was my best friend's little sister, just 13 years old. Not really super-hot, but kind of cute, with long brown hair, and brown eyes. I'd never really noticed her body before, but in a bikini at the pool it looked pretty good.

I was 17 myself, horny as hell, and not feeling too particular about where I found some pussy. I'd wandered away from the main party to the supply shed to toke in privacy and found Gail there sitting on a bench. On a whim I sat down next to her and slipped my arm around her to see what would happen. She wriggled a little closer, and when I looked at her, she licked her lips. That was an invitation I wasn't about to pass up. I leaned toward her and kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth. While our tongues wrapped around each other I pulled her closer to me. I could feel my dick getting hard in my swim trunks. I guess Gail could, too, because her hand snaked into my trunks and wrapped around my cock. I groaned, broke off the kiss, and lowered my face to her chest. I pulled her top away from her tits and started sucking on the left one. Gail gasped, then moaned, “Oh God yeah!!!” I bit her nipple, and she nearly shrieked, then I moved my face to her other tit so it wouldn't feel neglected. By now Gail was purring, and her hand was sliding up and down my stiff cock.

Suddenly, Gail said, “Put it in my mouth. Please!” I wasn't going to wait for her to change her mind. I was on my feet with my trunks down around my ankles in a flash, and pushed the head of my cock between her lips. As I started to hump her face, she was sucking for all she was worth and rolling her tongue around my cock. It was as good a blow job as I'd ever had, and I was grunting, straining to push my cock all the way down Gail's throat. It only took a few seconds before I could feel my load start to push out of my balls. I grabbed Gail's head, and shoved my cock as deep into her mouth as I could. I felt her gag as the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, and then my cum shot out into her mouth – she started gulping it down as I gasped.

After I finished shooting my load and let go of her head, Gail choked, then gasped out, “I never had anybody shoot it in my mouth like that! That was cool!” I laughed and said, “It was more than cool – that was the best blow job I ever had! Come here!” I dragged her to her feet and kissed her. Once my tongue was in her mouth, I slid my hand inside her bikini bottom, and rubbed my fingers over her pussy lips. She was already wet, and spread her legs apart so I could get to her cunt easier. I curled my middle finger and let it slip between her pussy lips. As I wiggled my finger inside her, Gail moaned, “Shit yeah, that feels so good!” My finger rubbed against her clit, and Gail whimpered. “Yeah, right there. Rub it right there!”

I pulled my finger out of Gail's pussy, and she groaned and almost yelled, “Don't stop! Put your finger back in me! I want it!” Chuckling, I replied, “Don't worry, I'm not going to leave you hanging.” I pushed her back so she sat down hard on the bench, and stripped off her bikini bottoms. “What are you going to do?” “You'll see, just hold on!” I dropped to my knees in front of her and buried my face between her legs. I spread her pussy lips apart and shoved my tongue inside her where my finger had been seconds before. “Oh...my...god...so...good...” I pulled my tongue out and licked up the length of her slit, finishing by flicking my tongue over her clit. “Aaaaah...yeah...yeah...” She was holding my head the way I had held hers when she sucked my cock. I pulled back slightly and moved my mouth to her clit. I fastened my lips on her bud and began sucking, and shoved two fingers inside her cunt to finger fuck her. “Oh shit! Oh fuck! Aaaaahhhhh!” Gail was gasping and her body was shaking, and I figured she was close to cumming. After sucking on her clit for a few more seconds, I gave it a bite and shoved my fingers as deep into her as I could. “Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee.” Gail's body went stiff, then began to shake, and I could feel her pussy clamp around my fingers. She shuddered for about 15 seconds, then went limp, breathing heavily. After she caught her breath she
croaked out, “Wow! That never happened to me before!” I smiled and said, “I made you cum. You had an orgasm.”

By now my cock was hard as a rock again, and I scooted up closer to where she was perched on the edge of the bench. I moved the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy and rubbed it up and down. Gail whimpered, then gasped, “God, are you going to fuck me?” “Yeah, baby, I'm going to fuck you, right now!” I slipped the head of my dick between Gail's pussy lips, then slammed forward and buried my cock in her 13-year-old cunt. Gail screamed, “GOD, IT HURTS!!!” as my dick shredded her cherry. If I'd been more experienced I probably would have been more gentle, but I was too horny to worry about that, and I simply started pumping my cock in an out of her as hard and fast as I could. I don't think Gail even minded the pain – she actually seemed to enjoy it, and within a few thrusts was moving her hips against me in rhythm. Soon Gail was moaning, “God, yes, fuck me...fuck me harder!” Her breath was coming in ragged gasps; I could feel the head of my cock hitting her cervix, and when it did she squealed. I was pretty sure she was getting close to cumming again, and I knew I was. Gail pulled me as close to her as she could, and wrapped her legs around my back, and I felt her body start to spasm. As the muscles of her cunt squeezed my cock, I drove into her as deep as I could and felt myself slam against her cervix again. As Gail squealed “Yes, God, I'm cumming again!” my balls emptied themselves and I shot a huge load of cum into Gail's pussy. I thought I'd never stop squirting inside her. When I finally did, I sort of collapsed against her. I looked at her smiling face for a few seconds, then said, “Well, we better get back to the party before somebody comes looking for us.”

Roadbug
08-03-2008, 01:58 AM
Not bad for a first...

davesmistress
08-03-2008, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the addition

hawk9934
08-03-2008, 04:25 AM
A good way to introduce yourself to the website. Thanks for the story.

Brigit Astar
08-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Pretty good for a first story--not bad at all.

emilyleanne
10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
good story xx