PDA

View Full Version : A blackmaled cuckold pt 4

niteowluk2003
09-02-2008, 05:20 PM
A blackmaled cuckold pt 4.

With only one more week to go to the wedding, it was almost time for John’s stag night and Melanie’s hen party. Of course Melanie had to have her party first and it had to be bigger and better than anything Wayne planned for my stag night.

So on the Wednesday afternoon, Melanie, Jean and Wayne turned up at John’s house and he was told in no uncertain terms that this was to be the venue for Melanie’s hen party. He expected to be told that he had to vacate the house for the night but instead Wayne dragged him off to the bed room and laid out some clothes on the bed. There was his usual French maid’s uniform complete with white frilly panties, apron and cap, bright red suspenders and stockings, and last but not least there was a black Basque. Wayne even warned him to make sure he was shaved, staring down at John’s crutch as he spoke.

Also a vanity case was placed on the bed and John was informed that at 6pm tonight he should come in to the bedroom put on the clothes then wait for Jean to come in and finish his appearance. Then Wayne placed a small suitcase on the floor beside the bed saying this was a change of clothing for later. Suddenly Wayne swore, “Fuck I forgot your false boobs, you little maggot of a man!” John was then sent off to the local supermarket to get two cantaloupe melons the right size to fit the 36D cup size of the Basque. Of course this was at John’s own expense.

When John returned he was ordered to cook the buffet nibbles required for tonight and set out the drinks area. As he prepared the nibbles, Melanie came up to him and simply stuck her hand inside his back pocket, removed his wallet and removed the £250 that was there. She handed John his empty wallet and two receipts. John scanned the receipts and saw they were for the food and drinks for £75.00 and for the clothing which was for £100.00. He turned and said, “Melanie, these only add up to £175.00 not the £250.00 you have just taken!”

Melanie turned in a rage and snapped at him, “So you would begrudge your fiancée a little extra cash for emergencies! You had better get used to the fact, you small pricked wimp, that what is yours is mine and what is mine is my own!” Her rage was such that she threatened to strip him naked and then tie him to the tree in his front garden which would have left him on display to all his neighbours.

Humbly John regained his senses and apologise most profusely asking Melanie to forgive his indiscretion for he was just worried about having enough money for the honeymoon. Suddenly Melanie smiled, stepped up really close to John and said, “You need not worry, Darling, for you won’t need any money on your honeymoon, as Wayne and I will take care of all honeymoon duties!” The way she stressed the honeymoon duties, left John with no doubts that he was only going on the honeymoon as a servant and not as the groom.

When everything was ready, John looked at his watch and realised he had ten minutes before he was supposed to be in the master bedroom and dressed as a maid. He hurried up and took a quick shower, shaved carefully around his cock and balls then slipped into the bedroom and began to slide the stocking up his legs, the feel of the silken stockings always caused his cock to twitch and harden. So by the time he was fastening the suspenders to his stockings, he had a raging hard on although in John’s case it looked more like a stiff chipolata.

As he eased himself into the Basque the door sprung open and in walked his future mother in law, Jean. She instantly mocked his puny thing as trying its best to look like a cock and failing miserably. As John struggled to zip up the Basque behind his back, Jean called him fucking useless and stepped in to zip him in. She then told him she had a job for which he was suitably qualified to carry out. To John this almost sounded like a compliment until she raised her skirt and pulled her stained panties to one side and ordered him to lick out Wayne’s spunk from her juiced up cunt.

John knew better than to object and immediately set about running his tongue through her cunt lips, sucking up the thick white fluid as his tongue passed. He swallowed between each run of licks until he was drawing only her clear cunt juices. Jean slipped of her panties and delighted in making John, suck the stained gusset until the stain changed from white to just a wet patch.

Jean then made John, slip the cantaloupe melons into the Basques bra cups before having him pull on his white frilly panties, eventually he was allowed to put on the maid’s dress but not the apron nor the frilly cap. Jean opened the vanity case and pulled out a blonde shoulder length wig. She soon had this in place on John’s head and tehn she produced a beauty kit.

Twenty minutes later John was transformed into a transvestite, complete with his now long blonde hair, bright crimson lipstick, emerald green eye shadow, the pink blusher and heavy mascara. Then Jean instructed John on his duties for the early part of the night. He was to talk as a woman when greeting those invited, with each guest’s arrival he was to offer them a drink and some of the canopies. If a guest went to feel his tits he was to allow it but politely refuse if they tried to put their hand up his skirt. With that she allowed him to return to the kitchen.

At 7.30 pm the guest’s began arriving, there were in total three white women and surprisingly for John six black males all arrived. As he greeted them offering them drinks, he heard them calling him a queer. Wayne arrived almost as the last guest and felt up John’s tits, then he slipped his hand beneath John’s skirt and John instantly pulled away, saying, “I am sorry sir, but that area is off limits according to my mistresses.

When everyone had arrived, Jean and Melanie made their entrance, Melanie was wearing a black PVC jump suit but with her tit area cunt out so her 36D tits were openly on view and John noticed her cunt area was also on display because the jumpsuit had been cut in such a way that anyone had easy access to her genital area. Jean was identically dressed only in a bright red PVC jumpsuit and her huge 48GG tits sagged as she stood straight up.
Wayne stepped forward and demanded that the women present all expose their tits and cunts before we went any further and two of Melanie’s friends immediately stormed out of the house never to return. However the remaining Raven haired woman laughed as she cast off all her clothes. John estimated that she was about 21 years old around five six tall and her tiny breasts could not have been bigger than a 34A. Her raven hair colour continued over her cunt showing she was a true raven haired beauty.

Then Wayne called John over and instructed him to remove his uniform. To cheers and cat calls for the black guys John slipped out of his maid’s dress. Wayne then made him tell everyone of his relationship to Melanie. John declared with a trembling voice that he was the guy who was going to be married to Melanie this coming Saturday. At Wayne’s prompting he also added that he was dressed like this because he was not fit to be looked upon as a man, as his only true skill was as a cock sucking whore he dressed accordingly.

Next Wayne demanded John remove his panties, just as Jean produced a felt tip pen and invited everyone present to sign John’s exposed arse and genital area. Melinda, the only other woman present stepped forward first and wrote on his pubic mound, ‘My name should be Justin, for no matter what he would be just in!’ Then the black guys stepped up one at a time and added their own comments, mostly were along the lines of being a lover of black cock and spunk bag, Wayne added the final scrawling across John’s arse, declaring entry only to this boy pussy reserved for big black cocks.

John just hoped this pen was not a permanent marker pen or he was going to be sore scrubbing it off. Just then Wayne dragged his monster 10 inch cock out of his trousers and made him kneel in front of him and with the audience standing closely around he probed John’s tonsils with his cock. Out of the corner of his eye John saw Melanie busy fishing out not one guy’s cock but two guys black cocks. She was stroking one in each hand. Wayne ordered John to suck each of these cocks while he fucked Melinda. John could hear Melinda squealing as Wayne forced his cock into her and He was instantly jealous, not that she was getting this great sized cock but the fact that his cock would not have even parted her cunt lips enough to be see as spilt.

As the two cocks John alternately sucked, parted he saw his mother in law on her knees taking a large black cock in her mouth whilst and even bigger one now speared its way into her cunt. His future bride Melanie was draped over a large black cock fucking her cunt as a second was trying to enter her tight arse. Suddenly John felt the hot splashes of spunk hitting his face and cooling as he sucked a spurting cock. The other cock was now being stroked by its owner to add its load all over his face.

Later John was extremely busy as he was made to lick all three women’s cunts extracting all the spunk he could get and then he was made to suck the spunk from Melanie’s gaping anal ring. Unfortunately for John as he cleaned up one cunt or arse the other two were being passed around and filled again by a seeming endless supply of black cock meat. By the time the party began to break up his jaw ached and he felt bloated on all the spunk he had swallowed since 7.30 pm.

Tired and weary he climbed the stairs hoping to be able to simply slip into bed and sleep, but he was rudely awakened as he entered the bedroom for there was Melanie and Jean already unpacking the little suitcase he has seen placed beside the bed. Wayne made him strip before he was dressed in a bright red coloured bra and panties set and a sheer white negligee with black bows. Just before the panties were pulled up into place, Wayne produce a butt plug and insisted in inserting it up John’s anal ring. Jean then told John he was to sleep with this up him ready for Friday night’s stag do.

An exhausted John then crawled over to the mattress on the floor in the corner. As he tried to sleep he heard his soon to be bride and her mother begging Wayne to fuck them all the more. John dreamed a strange dream that night, for he was suddenly a large cocked white male, yet it was not Jean or Melanie that he thrust his huge fifteen inch cock into but a heavily bound Wayne’s arse, although Melanie and Jean encouraged him to cuckold Wayne.

On the Friday night it was John who was centre of attention as he was forced to accept Wayne’s cock up his arse and Wayne’s mate Leroy slid his large black cock into John’s gagging mouth. Both Jean and Melanie watched as Mel’s soon to be cuckold husband was spit roasted. Then John had to watch both these master cocks fuck his wife and mother in law before licking them clean. In fact Jean was taking Leroy’s cock up her arse whilst John was supposed to be licking her cunt, suddenly she lost control of her bladder muscle and splashed her urine all over john’s face, much to the amusement of everyone present.

That night John drank six loads of black baby making seed and was not even allowed to wank himself off. Again his dreams were filled with large cock images in a reversed situation he was always the masterful male and Wayne his cuckold. These tormenting dream images only served to strengthen the cuckolding effect Wayne had over him.

Finally Saturday arrived and whilst Melanie and Jean prepared themselves at Jean’s house, Wayne was waiting downstairs for them and Leroy was acting as John’s best man at John’s house and ensuring that he wore the special stockings suspenders and Basque. When Melanie was completely ready Wayne entered her bed room and whilst her mother watched on; he threw Melanie on to the bed and simply pulled her wedding dress up over her waist and her knickers to one side as he ravaged her cunt. When he spurted her cunt full of his spunk he exposed her right tit and gave her a large love bite just where the dress would fail to conceal it and he signed her tit just below her nipple with the words, ‘A Black man’s whore’

Pulling her knickers back into place he stood her up and had her own mother kneel down between Melanie’s legs and rub her panties into the slimy mess which oozed from her cunt whilst taking Wayne’s cock up Jean’s arse. Another load of spunk held in place by the thin fabric of a woman’s panties was left for john to lick and suck clean later.

Meanwhile as John was dressed in his stockings, Basque and just before he put his panties on Leroy received a text message from Wayne telling him to let John Know his whore of a bride had a special load waiting for him. Leroy informed John and then made John bend over while he fucked his arse and as soon as he came up him, Leroy plugged the leak with the butt plug.

During the civil marriage ceremony, Both the bride and Groom could feel the loads trying to run down the inside of their legs, whilst the matron of honour, Jean, had a bloated feeling in her arse.

After an quiet reception, the five main characters from the wedding retired to John’s house where Melanie was once more double fucked by Wayne and Leroy while John had to lick clean Jean’s arse. Then Leroy made John remove his tux and make a big show of removing his butt plug. As soon as the butt plug fell to the floor a large thick shit streaked white cream plopped to the floor. John was instantly told to lick it up and warned not to miss a single strand of the mess.

Melanie sucked off Wayne’s cock before kissing John and forcing the mouthful of spunk into his mouth and then welcomed him in to the first day of the rest of his life……

Now you have read my story, why not leave me a post message telling me what you thought of my efforts......

davesmistress
09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Another good story

Hope others that are viewing it enjoy it also

niteowluk2003
09-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks DM,

This story was inspired by a request from a reader and although a little different from my normal themes I think it worked really well.

crazyhorse1950
09-22-2008, 12:40 AM
A very good story. I enjoyed reading all parts of it.

niteowluk2003
09-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks Crazyhorse,

It always amkes an author proud to know someone out there enjoyed his efforts.

So a big thank you for letting me know...

wallbike
09-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the stories I really enjoyed reading them,

RunningMan
09-21-2009, 06:21 PM
I enjoyed this story as well, very well written.